It seems that Ichibiko will release sweets for a limited time in the summer from July 7st!
If you write the contents roughly
A product that you can enjoy the cool feeling of summer with fresh strawberries and vanilla ice cream on top of sweet and sour strawberry soda.
Hello, this is Eat Map Sendai.Ichibiko will release summer sweets for a limited time.S-PAL Sendai store, ... → Continue reading
Eat Map Sendai
Eat Map Sendai provides various information such as event information, gourmet information, new store information, restaurant reviews, etc. in Miyagi prefecture.We are always looking for information from everyone.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Vanilla ice cream(British: vanilla ice cream) IsvanillaWith the scent ofice creamIs.Especially vanillaNorth America-Asia-EuropeThen of ice creamflavorFrequently used as..Like any other flavored ice cream, it used to becream,sugar, A mixture of vanilla,氷とsaltWas made by chilling on a container containing..The type of vanilla used to season ice cream varies from region to region.More in North America and EuropeSmokyThe taste is popularIrelandThen.aniseTaste like is popular..In order for the ice cream to be smooth, it needs to be stirred occasionally and then returned to the ice and salt container for recooling...Many people use vanilla as an ice cream "Default"Or"planeI think it ’s a flavor of.
The first time I used vanillaMessicaIt is an ethnic group.the 1500s,contemporaryMexicoI was exploring the areaSpain OfConquistadorUses vanilla for drinks and foodMesoamericaI met people from Japan and brought vanilla beans back to Spain.Vanilla in SpainCocoa beans,corn,Wed,HoneyMixedチ ョ コ レ ー トIt was used to season beverages.This will soonFrance,United KingdomSpread tothe 1600sInitially spread throughout Europe. In 1602Elizabeth IIWas a pharmacistVanillacocoaRecommended for use other than.
The history of ice cream14st century OfYuan DynastyIt goes back to the time of.Mughal EmpireThere is a record that ice cream was served at the court.The method of mixing ice and salt and cooling in the process of making ice cream was born in Asia.711から1492OverArabとMoorishWhen he went to Spain, this methodOrientalSpread from to Europe..When the cooling method of mixing ice and salt spreads to Europe,ItalianBegan to make ice cream.18st centuryAt the beginning, ice cream recipes appeared in France as well.French in the recipeeggAnd egg yolks turned the ice cream into a smoother, thicker food. The first ice cream recipes recorded by the French in the early 18th century did not include egg yolks, but by the mid-18th century they began to add egg yolks to ice cream..
When vanilla was used in addition to cacao, vanilla became more frequent in France.Called "French Vanilla" in America todaycustardBase ice creamWas born in this way.Thomas JeffersonLearned this in France and brought the recipe to the United States, and vanilla ice cream was introduced to the United States as well..the 1780sJefferson wrote his own vanilla ice cream recipe.This recipe isLibrary of CongressIt is in the possession of.
2017, Vanilla ice cream was originally deep black,WhiteWas angry with it and changed color in 1912Wrong contentWas posted on the internet.In contrast, the image taken in 1876 argued that vanilla ice cream was a pale color..
Cooks and confectioners in the United States in the 18th century needed a large wooden bucket, a sorbetier, a metal pan for freezing with a lid, and a mixture of ice, salt, and cream to make ice cream.Mixing salt with reasonably sized ice and putting it in a bucket will have a cooling effect (Freezing point depression).Cooks and confectioners put the ice cream mixture in a freezing pan, cover it, and put the pan in a wooden bucket and shake or shake it to make the ice cream creamy.Sometimes I had to open the lid of the pot, peel off the frozen ice cream on the side and stir the whole thing.These tasks were performed by slaves and servants.
It took a lot of time to make ice cream, but in 1843 Nancy M. Johnson invented the first ice cream maker with a crank on the outside of a wooden tub.The crank mixes the ice cream and at the same time scrapes off the frozen ice cream that sticks to the sides of the pan.This saves the trouble of removing the pot from the wooden tub.Since its invention, ice cream vendors have begun to use horse-powered treadmills and steam engines, and ultimately ice cream makers powered by electric motors.People who made ice cream at home began to use electric ice cream makers.Ice cream production became more active as sugar became cheaper and ice became more readily available.Civil WarAfter that, the price of ice cream dropped and many wholesalers started making it..
Types of taste
Ice cream is seasoned with artificial or natural vanilla flavors.Artificial fragrance is naturalVanilla extractIs the main ingredient in the flavor ofVanillinOccupies 100%.Natural vanilla essence contains nearly 200 other ingredients in addition to vanillin, but each of these compounds has different chemistries, which can lead to compatibility issues with some ice cream ingredients..
Vanilla ice cream is categorized in the United States according to the type of flavor used."Vanilla ice cream" uses natural vanilla essence, "vanilla flavor ice cream" uses vanillin obtained from natural vanilla, and "vanilla ice cream with artificial fragrance" uses artificial vanillin. Called.US Food and Drug AdministrationClassifies vanilla ice cream into three categories:.
- Ice cream containing only vanilla essence
- Vanilla Essence Ice cream containing 1 ounce (3.8 g) of synthetic vanillin per gallon (1 L)
- Ice cream containing only synthetic ingredients
- ^ a b Berger, RG, ed (2007). Flavors and fragrances chemistry, bioprocessing and sustainability. Berlin: Springer. P. 459. ISBN 978 – 3540493396
- ^ a b c d e Smith, Andrew (2007). The Oxford Companion to American Food and DrinkOxford University Press. P. 314. ISBN 978 – 0195307962 2014/11/12Browse.
- ^ Hilden, Katri; Robinson, Tim; Currie, Lee; Hutchinson, Emma (2006). Iced: 180 Very Cool Concoctions. Murdoch Books. P. 15. ISBN 978-1-74045-818-4 2013/4/4Browse. "Vanilla has become a synonymous with'plain'-somewhat most vanilla ice cream is flavoured with fake vanilla extract"
- ^ Karner, Julie (2006). The Biography of Vanilla. Crabtree Publishing Company. P. 7. ISBN 0778724905
- ^ a b Myers, Richard L. (2007). The 100 most important chemical compounds: a reference guide (1. publ. Ed.). Westport, Conn .: Greenwood Press. P. 292. ISBN 978 – 0313337581. "vanilla ice cream europe."
- ^ a b Liddell, Caroline (1996). Frozen Desserts: The Definitive Guide to Making Ice Creams, Ices, Sorbets, Gelati, and Other Frozen Delights. Macmillan. p. 11. ISBN 0312143435 2014/11/13Browse.
- ^ "What's the difference between vanilla and French vanilla?”. The Seattle Times. 2021/9/14Browse.
- ^ Marling, Karl Ann (2008). Ice: great moments in the history of hard, cold water. St. Paul, MN: Borealis Books. Pp. 10–11. ISBN 978 – 0873516280
- ^ Was Vanilla Ice Cream Originally Black?
- ^ Young, Bruce Tharp, Steve (2007). Tharp and young on ice cream. Lancaster: Destech Publications. P. 336. ISBN 978 – 1932078688
- ^ Anandan, A. (2004). Sura's vanilla, the green gold (1st ed.). Chennai: Sura Books. P. 66. ISBN 8174785450
- ^ Havkin-Frenkel, Daphna, ed. (2010-11-18). Handbook of vanilla science and technology. Chichester [etc.]: Wiley-Blackwell. P. 221. ISBN 978 – 1444329377
- Vanilla (spices)
- Vanilla (software) —— A computer term that means “unmodified” and is derived from vanilla ice cream.
- "Jefferson's Recipe for Vanilla Ice Cream”. Library of Congress. 2013/3/31Browse.