Arrange bread, rice, and noodles!3 Easy “Tomato” Breakfast Recipes
If you write the contents roughly
The trick is to add shirodashi and atime!
Fresh and sweet!Seasonal "tomatoes" are one of the vegetables that you want to eat a lot on summer mornings.In this article... → Continue reading
Morning magazine "morning time.jp" full of tips to enjoy the morning
Approximately 1 breakfast recipes, serialization of recipes by popular cooks, breakfast shop information, morning scenery reports around the world, yoga, beauty, fashion, hair arrangements, articles written by experts every morning. I will deliver it.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
White soupWhat is (Shirodashi, Shiradashi)?SeasoningsXNUM X ones.
White soy sauceAnd light soy sauce,Kelp,Bonito,Shiitake mushroomTaken fromsoup stock,sweet sake,Sun saltAnd so on.ConcentratedNoodle soup,ShiratsyuAs appropriate according to the dishDilutionAnd use it.
It is mainly used when making Japanese food such as simmered dishes and soups.In addition to Japanese food, it can also be applied to Western food and Chinese food.Using white soy sauce makes it possible to finish the dish without damaging the color of the ingredients, compared to using concentrated mentsuyu containing dark soy sauce.It is useful for professional cooks, including high-end restaurants.In recent years, it has also been used in ordinary households.
The origin and development of the seasoning made by adding soup stock to white soy sauceWhite soy sauceWas commercialized for the first time, Hekinan City, Aichi PrefectureYamaseki brewingWas released in 1971 under the brand name "Shiratsuyu".It was released in 1978 under the name "Shirodashi", a seasoning made by adding soup stock to white soy sauce.AichiHekinan City OfShichifuku BreweryIs the first one. As of the 2010s, it has been released by many manufacturers other than the company.
- Hekinan Encyclopedia Published by Hekinan City April 5, 4 P5
- Shukan Shincho July 2002, 7 P25 Maruo Shioda Visiting "Food" of Life P110
- ^ Hekinan Encyclopedia P202
Squid(horse) issquidProcessed food that has been dried by removing the internal organs and drying it by means of drying or mechanical drying.Dry matterkind of.from ancient timesJapan,Korean Peninsula,ChugokuSouthern andSoutheast AsiaIt is suitable for long-term storage with food used inin JapanLucky charmIt is also used as a betrothal gift.Jurumeis written asas slangAtarimeAlso say.
Characteristics as food
Squid,Swordtip squid,Japanese Flying SquidCut open the flesh of squid such as squid, remove the internal organs and eyeballs, and spread it with the remaining leg by passing it through a bamboo skewer.It is dried by sun-drying such as sun-drying, or fire-drying (mechanical drying) in which the temperature is increased by lighting a fire indoors or in a warehouse.At this time, the water content is about 20% of the weight.
It is suitable for long-term storage.Kelp,Herring roesoak with etc.MatsumaezukeThere are cooking methods such asIt can also be eaten as it is after being roasted over an open fire, which is one of the simple side dishes to accompany sake..Very chewy, oftenChewingYou can't swallow without it.
- Ichiban dried squid:SquidOrSwordtip squiddried product.
- Second dried squid:Japanese Flying Squiddried product.
- Dried dried squid with shell.
- Bag dried squid:Bigfin Reef Squiddried product.It has this name because it dries without opening its cloak.
MeijiSince then, from Japan to China,Southeast Asia OfOverseaswas being exported toEntering after the warNational warとPeople's Republic of ChinaAlthough exports to mainland China ceased due to the establishment ofHong Kong-Taiwan・Southeast Asia (especiallySingapore) were exported.in Japan at that timeForeign currencyValuables whose use was controlled and could not be freely importedbananain the form of linking the import quota and the export quota of marine products, etc.1951Dried squid was one of the items exported from Japan in trade with Taiwan.HoweverKorean Warafter the ceasefire South Korea-north koreaproduct rises, and1955Exports from Japan dropped sharply after the banana link system ended.. in recent yearsVietnam,Thailandare exporting countries.Subject to import quotas in Japan to protect the domestic fishery industry.
Dried squid as culture
In Japan, squid has been eaten since ancient times, and dried squid has a long history as a preserved dried product.in classical ceremonies and ritualsLucky charmTreated asConclusionIt is also a representative item that is delivered to the other party at the time ofIn case of betrothalJurumeTogether with kelp (children), which is also a betrothal gift, it is a symbol of wishing for women's health and fertility.AlsoGrand Sumo OfRing15 in the middle ofCentimeterThere are holes on all four sides,Chestnutis buried as a sanctuary to the gods.
There are various theories as to why it is considered to be a lucky charm, but there is a theory that it means that happiness will last forever because it is a food that lasts for a long time.Muromachi PeriodSince the time ofThere is a theory that dried squid with many legs is auspicious.
On the battlefieldFood tabooIt is said thatNozuna KamizumiIn the XNUMXth volume of "Kunsetsushu" (a book that revised the Ōe family's book of warfare in the style of the Sengoku period), ``Shikan/military service'', it is written that ``when injured, the bleeding does not stop, so squid, dried squid,crab-Flying fishis prohibited in the military."As a similar folklore,GunmaThen, is it because dried squid is indigestible?Pregnant womanwhen you feedabortionI will not eat it (Nori Muto, "Gunma's Food", Miyama Bunko, 1979, p. 125).Similarly, the folk belief that eating squid will lead to miscarriage and bleeding,Nagano,Niigataalso seen inToyama,HiroshimaSo, let's say, ``Don't eat after childbirth.''on the other hand,AichiThen, ``When you get sick, you should burn the eyes of dried squid and eat it'' (ibid., p. 59).
- Today, squid basically refers to dried squid, but there is a theory that the group that spews ink was called 'sumimure,' and this is a corruption of the term.Octopuswas also called dried squid.Heian periodA dictionary compiled byJapanese name Juju” says ``Chihisaki Taiko Ichiyunsu style rice''.
- When tearing, tear it vertically so that it snaps easily and is easier to eat.This is because the squid's muscle fibers run in the horizontal direction, so it's easy to tear if you tear it horizontally, but the fibers are connected in the longitudinal direction, so you can't swallow it unless you chew well. This makes it easier to swallow without chewing too much.for that reason,toothEven people with weak stomachs can eat with confidence.
- Chinese cuisineIf you use it in , rehydrate it with water and use it.Ash,baking sodaIf you soak the eyes in the water in whichalkalifor minutesproteinIt is known to soften and restore like raw squid.In Japan, there are dishes called 'niika' and 'nisurume', which are salty-sweet boiled dried squid that has been rehydrated.North Kanto,Totomi,MikawaLocal festivals, etc.A stallIt is popular as a food of.
- It is also used as a slang term to mean ``it doesn't leave much of an impression at first, but later on it gradually comes to feel better,'' because the more you chew the more you chew the dried squid.
- The Yomiuri Giants used the catchphrase "Squid baseball" for four years from 1989.this isFujita MotoshiIt expresses the plain but tasteful tactics of the director, and the copywriterItoi ShigesatoInvented.
- Hakka cuisineHakka small stir-fry, a standard side dish of Hakka, is a stir-fried dish of thinly sliced pork belly, rehydrated squid, deep-fried tofu, green onions, and other ingredients.
- ^ Yu Akuwith the lyrics ofAki YatsushiroThe hit song "Boat song] is also in the lyrics.
- ^ Ministry of education"Fifth Revised Supplement Japanese food standard composition table"
- ^ Yutaka NakaiA Study of Exports of Marine Products in the Showa 20s -A Case Study of Dried Squid-" Kanagawa UniversityInternational Institute for Common Culture Studies, Annual Report No. 4 (September 2013, 9)
- ^ "Squid import procedures". Japan External Trade Organization (November 2013). As of January 8, 2015original[Broken link]More archives.April 2017, 5Browse.
- ^ Makiko Uchidate "Mystery of Grand Sumo"Ushio Publisher<Ushio Shinsho>, 2018, 47 pages.ISBN 978-4-267-02149-7.
- ^ Yonekawa 2006, p. 97.
- ^ Yonekawa 2006, p. 16.
- ^ "National All Japan Variety Food Travelogue"Saizusha, 2010.ISBN 978-4-88392-720-3.
- ^ Rei Betsuyaku"Return dried squid to squid"(Daily portal Z）
- Chikayuki KataokaDevelopment of squid fishing and dried squid processing in Nagasaki Prefecture before the war" Nagasaki UniversityFisheries Research Report No.82 2001 pp. 147-169
- Ministry of education "XNUMXth revision supplement Japanese food standard composition table"
- Akihiko Yonekawa Edited by "Japanese Slang Encyclopedia" (No. 3)Tokyodo Publishing, 2006.National bibliographic number:20516294.