[Mujirushi Ryohin] Only feelings are autumn! 11 types of sweets using "chestnut" are now available
If you write the contents roughly
The chestnut pound cake (5 pieces) (490 JPY) is baked with a soft texture so that you can feel the gentle aroma and sweetness of chestnuts.
On August 8th, Ryohin Keikaku launched 17 pieces of sweets using chestnuts, such as “chestnut pound cake” using seasonal ingredients “chestnuts”. → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Texture(Shokan) is when you eat or drink foodfive sensesOut oftooth,tongueincludingOral cavity内 のSkin sensationRefers to. Specifically, this includes chewy texture, texture, and throat feel.tasteTogether with other sensations, it occupies an important element in composing "deliciousness".
Of the human bodysenseIs a somatic sensation,taste-Sense of smell-Visual-HearingThe somatosensory sensation is further classified into a cutaneous sensation (surface sensation) consisting of tactile sensation, pain sensation, and temperature sensation and a deep sensation consisting of position, movement, and weight sensations. Of these, the texture is perceived as a somatic sensation. It is a chemical stimulus such as taste and smellflavorOn the other hand, hardness, viscosity and adhesivenessテ ク ス チ ャAlso called.noodlesWaist in,Rice crackers,Biscuit,Chewing gumChewy texture is an important factor that greatly affects the product value.
Feeding process and texture
- Before putting it into mouth-The visual appearance is the main factor.
- The moment you put it in your mouth-temperature, texture, firmness/brittleness, viscosity, water absorption. It is also related to taste and smell.
- Early mastication-chewy, adhesive, recoverable. It is also related to hearing such as masticatory sounds.
- Late mastication-Destruction of food, changes in water and oil content.
- Eating bolus-how it spreads in the mouth and how easily it forms.
- Swallowing-easy to swallow and swallow.
- After swallowing-Residual feeling in the mouth and throat.