[Ginza] Is this Daifuku? I ate a new sensation of fruit daifuku at "Kanadaya"
If you write the contents roughly
A beautiful fruit tower sits on top of the flattened daifuku, which is kneaded with bamboo charcoal.
This beautiful sweet with plenty of fruit is “Daifuku”.I've always wanted to eat this "just like jewelry"... → Continue reading
Living Tokyo Web
Ginza, Ikebukuro, Shinjuku, Shibuya and other local / outing information sites in the Tokyo area
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Bamboo charcoal(Chikutan, Takesumi)bambooArtificiallyCarbonizationIt was made to do.Mainly used as fuel coalcharcoalUnlike bamboo charcoal, bamboo charcoal is often used for the purpose of supporting daily life.
炭はcarbonIt consists of black charcoal, which is a kind of allotrope of.There are many hyperfine pores, the radius of which is 15–27 nm, which is smaller than that of charcoal.The surface area increases depending on the carbonization temperature, and the surface area of the pores in 1 g of bamboo charcoal is a carbonization temperature of 200.° CAt 1.7m2, 800° CAt 724.8m2The measurement result is shown.
Effect / Usage
- Humidity control-Because it is porous, it has the ability to adsorb moisture in the surrounding air and expel it when it dries. 800–1000° CIt is said that the one baked in is effective.The effect is said to be semi-permanent.
- Deodorization / Air Purification-Substances that cause various odors in the poresPhysisorptionIt is said that.Since the pores are blocked, there is a deadline for the adsorption capacity to be exhibited.The substances adsorbed below and the most suitable baking temperature in parentheses are listed below.
- ammonia (400 – 500° C) --Included in sweat, urine, etc.
- Formaldehyde (900 – 1000° C) --Included in building materials (adhesives, paints, preservatives), etc.
- benzene (900 – 1000° C) --Included in automobile exhaust, cigarette smoke, etc.
- toluene (900 – 1000° C) --Included in oil-based paints, inks, paints, etc.
- Indole (900 – 1000° C) --Included in bad breath, stool, flatulence, etc.
- Nonenal (900 – 1000° C) --A peculiar odor of middle-aged and elderly people, so-calledAging odor.
- Water purification / mineral release-By putting it in tap water, it has a chlorine odor and chlorine.Adsorbs.In addition, potassium and magnesium contained in bamboo charcoal are released.Used for drinking water, cooking rice and cooking.
- Soil improvement-improves water content and provides a habitat for microorganisms.Bamboo charcoal used for purification is often reused.
- Conductivity-The higher the temperature, the moreConductivityWill be higher (EdisonWhen he first made the light bulb, he used bamboo made in Japan.filamentMet).For this reason with a testerElectric resistanceIt is also possible to estimate the baking temperature and use it as a quality standard by measuring.
- Ornamental-Bamboo charcoal is also used as an interior.Bamboo-specific knots are used, and those that are not broken and are carbonized in a tubular shape are used.
How to care
Regularly when the adsorption capacity decreasesBoil disinfectionIf you do, the substance adsorbed in the pores of the bamboo charcoal can be removed and reused.However, the substances that can be released by boiling are limited and must be exposed to high temperatures in order to be almost completely restored.One thing to keep in mind when boiling and disinfecting for beverages and foods is not to use dishwashing liquid when washing bamboo charcoal.This is because the detergent is adsorbed on the holes of the bamboo charcoal.
Bamboo charcoal, which is used for the purpose of supporting daily life, is regarded as important because its use may differ depending on the baking temperature (carbonization temperature).Usually, there are many differences in temperature depending on the location in the carbonization kiln.Those with a low carbonization temperature are black in color, soft and easily lose their shape.The higher the carbonization temperature, the harder it becomes and the higher the electrical conductivity.The color glows like silver and makes a "kinkin" and metallic sound.Also, when carbonizing, 800° CThere is a method of taking out charcoal at the above high temperature and applying ash to cool it.Bamboo charcoal made using this methodWhite bamboo charcoalThat is.Also 1000° CBamboo charcoal carbonized at temperatures above the above tends to shrink micropores, reducing overall adsorption performance.Also, when used for water purification (especially for drinking water, rice cooking, etc.), if carbonization is insufficient, the charcoal itself contained in bamboo charcoal may collapse and mix in water or impurities may elute into water. Therefore, caution is required.