"Domino Pizza Urawa Ryoke store" opens along the industrial road on October 10
If you write the contents roughly
The location is along the industrial road, which runs from the east exit of Kita-Urawa Station to the industrial road, passing the so-called "Urataka Street".
"Domino's Pizza Urawa Ryoke Store" will open on October 10th (Wednesday) in Kitaurawa.The place is an industrial road from the east exit of Kitaurawa Station ... → Continue reading
The local media “Urawacity.net” that sends useful information about Urawa is nicknamed “Urawa City Net”.
The information posted by the manager who lives in Urawa is mainly based on the information that he has actually seen, eaten, and experienced.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Industrial areaIt refers to the roads that pass through and the roads that were created for the purpose of connecting the wharf to the industrial park. The antonym isLife road.Tokyo Metropolitan Expressway/Kanagawa Prefectural Road 6 Tokyo Daishi Yokohama Line,National Route 55(Tokushima)Such,PrewarSome roads are more commonly referred to as industrial roads.
MainlyHigh economic growthDuring the period, local governments aim to attract companiesRoad lawThere are many routes that have been developed based on theMany routes have been developed with the assistance of (established in 1964, revoked in 2003).
- National Route 272 : HokkaidoKushiro -Shibetsu-gunShibetsu
- Hokkaido Route 100 Hakodate Kamiiso Line : Hakodate
- National Route 454 : AomoriHachinohe CityCommon name in the vicinity
- Miyagi Prefecture Route 23 Sendai Shiogama Line : Sendai cityWakabayashi Ward - Shiogama
- Industrial road: FukushimaKoriyama(City road that runs north and south through the Koriyama Central Industrial Park)
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 36 Hitachi Yamagata Line : IbarakiHitachi CityCommon name in. In partMining railway(- 1960年) Diversion of the abandoned line mark.
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road 238 Sukakita Pier Line : Ibaraki PrefectureKashima CityOfunazu-Izumigawa
- Sangyo-dori: TochigiUtsunomiya City - National Route 4(Current road) andNew Route 4City road that runs in parallel in the middle of
- East Industrial Road: Tochigi PrefectureSano City(Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 9 Sano Furukawa LineとTochigi Prefectural Road 16 Sananonuma Line(Part of section)
- West Industrial Road: Sano City, Tochigi Prefecture (Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 7 Sano Gyoda LineとTochigi Prefectural Road 270 Sano Loop Line(Part of section)
- Gunma Prefectural Road No. 10 Maebashi Annaka Tomioka LinePart of the section and Maebashi City Road Otomo Nishidori Line: GunmaMaebashi(National Route 17NHK front intersection- Gunma Prefectural Road No. 15 Maebashi Ikaho LineTakai-cho XNUMX-chome intersection, north of Takai-cho XNUMX-chome intersectionYoshioka Bypass）
- Fujioka Shinmachi Industrial Road: Gunma PrefectureFujioka - Takasaki(I.e..Gunma Prefecture Road 40 Fujioka Ogo Line OfFujiokaFrom Asahimachi intersectionTakasakiShinmachi GarrisonParallel to the east side in the section to the northCity road, Of the prefectural roadbypassIs functioning as.
- Saitama Prefectural Road No. 89 Kawaguchi Station Line(Also called "Honmachi Odori") ・Kawaguchi City Road ・Saitama Prefectural Road 35 Kawaguchi Ageo Line : SaitamaKawaguchi city - Ageo City
- Saitama Prefectural Road 58, Higashikawaguchi Line,Saitama Prefectural Road No. 1 Saitama Kawaguchi Line,Saitama Prefectural Road No. 5 Saitama Shobu Line(Second industrial road) : SaitamaSoka - Kawaguchi city - Saitama -Ageo City
- Saitama Prefectural Road No. 115 Koshigaya Yashio Line(Soka Industrial Road): Saitama PrefectureKoshigaya - Soka - Yashio city
- Niiza cityOne of the popular names for roads.Saitama Prefectural Road/Tokyo Road 40 Saitama Higashimurayama Line(Shiki Kaido) From the "Sugazawa" intersectionTokyo Metropolitan Route/Saitama Prefectural Road 36 Hoya Shiki Line(Katayama Prefectural Road) A road that connects "Katayama" intersections.
- Chiba Prefectural Road 283 Wakamiya Nishifune Ichikawa Line
- Tokyo Metropolitan Route 249 Fussa Ome LineOut ofFussaHigashi Fussa Crossing- OmeCommon name between Suehiro 2 west intersection (Nishitama industrial road). From 2 Suehiro West to Tomoda intersection, Ome cityYoshino HighwayThe name changes to.
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road/Tokyo Metropolitan Road No. 140 Kawasaki Machida LineAnd Yokohama City Road (Midori Sangyo Road): Yokohama City, Kanagawa PrefectureKohoku ku - Tsuji
- National Route 131,Tokyo Metropolitan Expressway/Kanagawa Prefectural Road 6 Tokyo Daishi Yokohama Line : TokyoOta-ku - Kanagawa横 浜 市Tsurumi ku.Keikyu Daishi LineDaishibashi StationThe origin of the former name of Sangyo Road Station.
- Isogo Industrial Road:Yokohama-city kanagawa prefectureIsogo-ku
- Ring Line 4 : Yokohama-city kanagawa prefectureIzumi kuIzumi Town-Shimoida Town
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 46 Sagamihara Chigasaki Line : Kanagawa PrefectureChigasaki - Koza-gunSamukawa TownCommon name in the vicinity.
- National Route 18 : NaganoUeda,Hanashina-gunSakagiCommon name in the vicinity
- oldNational Route 402 : NiigataNiigataChuo-kuBunkyo Town- Nishi-wardThe popular name near the town of Igarashi Nino (formerly used to beImperial OilUsed for gas well development in
- National Route 289(First and second industrial roads): Niigata PrefectureSanjo CityCommon name in the vicinity
- Toyama Prefectural Road 172 Yawata Inari Line : Toyama
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No.22 Kanazawa Komatsu Line(Kaga Industrial Development Road / Kaga Industrial Road): Kanazawa - 小松 市.Kawakita Ohashiincluding
- National Route 155,National Route 247(Nishi Chita Industrial Road): Tokai City - Chita.Motorway
- National Route 176 : OsakaIkeda - OsakaCommon name in
- Osaka Prefectural Route/Kyoto Prefectural Route 14 Osaka Takatsuki Kyoto Line : Suita City-Ibaraki CityCommon name in the vicinity
- Osaka Prefectural Route 16 Osaka Takatsuki Line : Settsu-TakatsukiCommon name in the vicinity.
- Osaka Prefectural Road/Nara Prefectural Road 702 Osaka Hiraoka Nara Line : Common name in Osaka prefecture
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 13 Amagasaki Ikeda Line : HyogoAmagasaki - Kawanishi City
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 62 Himeji Port Line : HyogoHimeji
- National Route 43 : Common name until promotion to first-class national highway, after promotion, common name second Hanshin national highway
- Tottori Prefectural Road No. 26 Akisato Yoshikata Line,Tottori Prefecture Road No. 31 Tottori Kokufu Iwami Line : TottoriTottori City
- Tottori Prefectural Road 317 Ryo Sanyanagi Nishi Fukuhara Line-National Route 431(Outer beach industrial road): Tottori prefectureYonago - SakaiminatoCommon name in
- Tottori Prefecture Road 47 Yonago Sakaiminato Line(Uchihama Industrial Road): Yonago City, Tottori Prefecture --Sakaiminato City
- Okayama Prefectural Road 45 Okayama Tamano Line(Start- Kojima Bay Bridge): OkayamaOkayama City
- Okayama Prefectural Road 188 Mizushima Port Line(Mizushima Industrial Road): Okayama PrefectureKurashiki
- National Route 486(Sangyo Road Station House Kannabe Line, Fuchu Industrial Road): HiroshimaFukuyama City,Fuchu-shi
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Road 172 Tokuyama Shin Nanyo Line : Yamaguchi Shunan City
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Road No. 342 Kintoshiba Wavy Line(Starting point-Intersection in front of the memorial hall): Yamaguchi PrefectureUbe City
- Kagawa Prefectural Road No.176 Danshitsuru Line : KagawaTakamatsu
- Ehime Prefectural Road No. 13 Mibugawa Arai Hamanoda Line : EhimeSaijo City
- Ehime Prefectural Road 48, Mibugawa Tanbara Line : Saijo City, Ehime Prefecture
- Kumamoto Prefectural Road No.22 Kumamoto Stop Line, Kumamoto City Road Kumamoto Station Shingai Line (formerly known as military road): KumamotoKumamoto-shi
- Kumamoto Prefectural Road 250 Yatsushiro Port Otemachi Line(Yatsushiro station square- Yatsushiro Port) : Kumamoto PrefectureYatsushiro
- Oita Prefectural Road No.22 Ozai Oita Port Line(Waterfront industrial road): OitaOita City
- Kagoshima Prefectural Road 217 Gunmoto Kagoshima Port Line,Kagoshima Prefectural Road 219 Tamatori Kagoshima Port Line(Intersection in front of Nanei 5-chome Traffic Safety Education Center-End point): KagoshimaKagoshima
- ^ Temporary Measures for Industrial Development Road Development in Outback Areas (Law No. XNUMX, June XNUMX, XNUMX) - Wayback machine(Archive for September 2017, 9) Abolition Law
- ^ https://www.city.utsunomiya.tochigi.jp/_res/projects/default_project/_page_/001/025/250/200828sangyou.pdf
- ^ "Fujioka City Timeline'
- ^ Izumi Ward Short History Editorial Committee "Izumi Imamashi-Short History of Izumi Ward- ] Izumi Ward, Koishi Editorial Committee, Izumi Ward, Yokohama City Regional Development Division, 1996.
- ^ 1933年, Industrial road opened as Osaka Ikeda Line ("It was a little old"Public information Yonaka"December 13 issue (Volume 12), Toyonaka, 2001, p. 52, and "Tour of "modern heritage" in Toyonaka"Public information Toyonaka"December 20 issue (Volume 3), Toyonaka, 2008, p. 7). "Ikeda nostalgic encyclopedia"Related information on the TV series "Teruteru Family"],Ikeda City Tourism Association, April 2003, 4, and "Twelfth Fudasho Fossayama Tokoin Hagi Temple"Shinsaikoku Sacred Ground-New Pilgrimage Trip], there is an example at the Shinsaikoku Sacred Site.
- ^ "Future image of the gods" "Kanabe that spreads",Kannabe TownCommerce and Tourism Division (Kannabe Town Hall), 1972, p. 26.