Get over the heat! Housewife's "myoga" recipe
If you write the contents roughly
If you eat it with yuzu pepper or onion dressing, you can get a refreshing vitamin.
"Myoga", which is in season in summer, is useful as a condiment for somen and cold noodles.But on the contrary, other uses ... → Continue reading
Living Living Navi
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Roughly chop the red pepper and peel the yuzusaltIt is aged and aged.KyusyuIs used in many dishes as a general seasoning. In addition to Kyushu, it is a production center of yuzuTokushimaKizu Village(Current:Naga Town) AndKochiBut it is manufactured.
Green peppers are generally used as chili peppers, but red peppers may also be used.Green pepper and green yuzu are finished in green, and red pepper and yellow yuzu are finished in vermilion yuzu pepper.Generally, green ones have a strong pungent taste, and red ones have a strong aroma.Locallycasserole,Miso Soup,sashimiSuch asCondimentHowever, since it became known to other areas, it has been used in more diverse ways. (See below)
The origin isOitaHita City(OldBungoHita-gunAmase TownEtc.)Or the same as HitaToyokuniIsBuzen Country OfMt. HikosanTheories aroundFor example, there is a theory that the birthplace of Kyushu is.. In Hita City, Oita Prefecture, the Tsue area (formerlyMaetsu Village,Nakatsue Village,Kamitsue Village) Is the center of Yuzu cultivation, and it is said that Yuzu pepper has been made at home in the old Amaze-cho and Tsue areas for a long time... On the other hand, as a product,Tagawa-gunSoeda TownBy the company1950(Showa 25) There is an example.
- Peel the blue citron thinly and finely chop it. I will use the citron fruit later.
- Finely chop the green pepper from which the seeds have been removed.
- MortarThen, grind the skin of the chopped green pepper and citron. Use the flavor by not completely mashing.
- Add salt and add to taste. In addition, add an appropriate amount of fruit juice squeezed from the fruit of the citron.
- disinfectionTransfer to a bottle or airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
- For red pepper, red pepper may be used instead of green pepper. Generally, when using red pepper, use blue yuzu peel, and when using red pepper, use yellow yuzu peel.
In the case of the above method, the shelf life depends on the saltiness. Usually, it is assumed that it will be made in small amounts and used up in about a week.
Japanese hot pot dishesSoup, Sashimi,tempura,Yakitori,tofuJapanese cuisine such asCondimentOften used as. Also, because it has become easier to obtain in areas other than Kyushu, for example,Spaghetti,Salad dressing,Pork cutlet,Ramen,Fried riceIt has been used for various dishes such as.
Also,Snacks,チ ョ コ レ ー トSweets are also on sale. Since it is necessary to reduce the water content of snacks, Yuzu powder and pepper powder are combined to give a flavor, and yuzu pepper is often not used.
- Hard-fried potatoes, yuzu pepper flavor- Crisps,Calbee, Limited time
- Kappa Ebisen Yuzu pepper sauce-Calbee, limited time offer
- Prits Yuzu pepper sauce- Ezaki GlicoLimited to Kyushu
- curlStick Yuzu pepper taste- Meiji Confectionery, West Japan only
- KamedaPersimmon seedsYuzu pepper- Kameda Confectionery, Limited time
- KitKat Yuzu pepper-limited to Nestlé and Kyushu
- ^ Inflow of foreign ingredients and JapaneseizationNHK Culture Radio History Rediscovery "Edo Food/Modern Food" Yoko Okubo Former Women's University Professor, December 2013, 12
- ^ a b Oita Broadcasting Oita Encyclopedia Publishing Headquarters Edition "Oita Encyclopedia" 1980, Oita Broadcasting
- ^ Food is Wisdom-The Power of Nature- Nippon Television, March 2008, 3
- ^ Kirari Kyushu Tour-TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting
- ^ (Food Traveling) Yurikosho @ Oita/Hita Asahi Shimbun, September 2015, 9
- ^ About this site Yunoka Honpo
- ^ Tofu condiment Mogi tofu shop
- ^ News Release "Kageage Potato Yuzu Pepper Flavor" Calbee, Inc.
- ^ News Release "Kappa Ebisen Journey Yuzu Kosho" Calbee, Inc.
- ^ 6 district limited pretz together gift campaign Glico
- ^ Curl stick <Yuzu pepper flavor>-Food @ new product-See now and tomorrow of food from "new product"! Nippon Food Newspaper
- ^ (PDF) Kameda Confectionery, July 2014, 7
- ^ "Kit Kat Yuzu Pepper" Tasting Review Using Japanese Spice Yuzu Pepper Born in Kyushu GIGAZINE, June 2009, 6