Musashino Udon Udon ｜ Kuki's popular udon restaurant is a real food report! Introducing the rare "burdock noodles" ♪
If you write the contents roughly
Let's introduce the reviews of "Musashino Udon no Ubo" here.
In this article, the atmosphere inside the restaurant, the menu contents, the impressions I ate, and the word of mouth when I went to "Musashino Udon Udon" → Continue reading
Saitama area blog "Saimapuru" which achieved 60 PV monthly. We introduce information on Saitama's outing spots, gourmet foods, and new open information centering on Ageo City.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
TamagawaとArakawaSandwiched betweenMusashino PlateauIt is,Red soilAnd barrensoilKantoLoam layerAlthough it is thickly covered with humus, a corroded soil layer of black soil suitable for crop cultivation is deposited on it. Moreover, the dense Kanto loam layer has excellent water retention, making it ideal for crops.StrataIt has a structure.
However, there are no large rivers in the plateau, and the water source essential for rice cultivation is scarce...Therefore, the Musashino areaEdo Periodからwheat-barleyDeveloped as an agricultural area centered on, Udon is a typical examplelocal cuisineBecame..Although we could not secure enough water to cover the paddy fields, there were domestic water and small rivers.Water millThere is a history of active milling.
It was customary to beat udon at home and was eaten on a daily basis, but it is considered to be an indispensable food to replace the rice of all the relatives who gathered at the head family during the New Year and Obon festival, and in some areas, it is an indispensable food.Ceremonial occasionAfter a series of dinners atMain wallUdon is also served as: 136-140: 190-191.
originallylocal cuisineIs used becauseWheat flourIn principle, use the one produced on the Musashino Plateau (Local production).noodlesIs thicker than ordinary udon noodles and has a slightly brownish color. Low water contentsaltThe minute is high.It is quite chewy and has a strong texture and is rugged (not smooth).
When eating, the noodlesColanderIt is called "Zaru Udon" or "Mori Udon". Tsukemen soupBonitosoup stockIt has a strong taste and sweetness.Shiitake mushroom,ゴ マPut the mixture of such ingredients in a bowl or a bowl of similar size while keeping it warm.Leek,FriedSuch asCondimentMix as you like, entwin the juice with udon and eat.
豚 肉"Meat soup udon" on the menu with shredded noodlesMeiji"Musashino Udon", which has been commercialized since the middle of the era, has "gravy udon" and "meat soup udon".mushroom"Soup udon" has been on sale in recent years as if it were "Musashino udon", but "Musashino udon" is a term that refers to the strong udon noodles called "handmade udon" in the Musashino region.
tempuraOriginally, there was no way to eat it like udon, and the ingredients called "food" (mainly boiled)Vegetables) Is attached. Also,Meiji RestorationIn the rural areas of Kitatama, meat (pork) has been added to udon soup for some time.
The way to eat local cuisine is to gather at the head family on New Year's Day, gather udon noodles on a large plate without a colander, and put hot soup in a miso soup bowl.The juice cools quickly, but the refills are normal.
Some items common to all udon noodles are omitted.
Generally, udon isJapanese buckwheat noodlesCompared to, it takes time from the start of production to the completion, so at the storeWheat flourIn some cases, the work of kneading and stepping on with the foot to give a strong stiffness may be completed in advance. The work from here onwards is done in a glass-enclosed room, and many stores allow you to see the situation while waiting for your turn, but the biggest feature is the stepping process. It is also an important factor for giving a strong strain.
To make udon noodles, first use a thick and short stick to gradually stretch it. After a while, change it to a thin and long stick and make it thinner and rounder. Circular diameter is 1MetersWhen it's about time, sprinkle the flour on it, wrap it around a stick, and let the flour blend in. Repeat several times. When this is done, wrap the noodles around a stickfolding screenFold it into a shape and cut it with a kitchen knife. Since the original is circular, there is a big difference in noodle length between the folded end and the center, 10 at the endCentimeterThe length is close to 1 meter at the center. Also, because of the manual work using kitchen knives, the thickness of the noodles varies.
The soup isShavings OfDashiAll of them are common. Put the ingredients in there (base) and warm it, then cool it moderately before eating. Than soup stockSoy sauceThe menu is decided by the ingredients.The main ones are as follows.
- Mushroom soup udon- Shiitake mushroom,EnokiThose with mushrooms such as.Besides,Leek,FriedGoes in.
- Gravy udon-The meat here is mainly豚 肉.. Called "food udon",Vegetablesとmeat= Udon with food is a traditional Musashino udon.
- Eggplant soup udon- eggplantIs used as an ingredient.
In addition to thisoilSome stores offer chilled soup stock without adding any soup stock.This soup is called "Hiyajiru", but it has almost the same range as Musashino Udon.FreshIs completely different.
The juice is hot, the ingredients are dried bonito and pork, and the condiment is green onion.
Origin of the name
Although it is a name derived from the area name Musashino, it is not a traditional local name.Kagawa OfSanuki Udon NoodlesIt is a name attached later as well as.しかし、いつ頃からそう呼ばれるようになったのか、その経緯は不明とされているHowever, it is unclear when it came to be called that way.: 190.
- ^ a b c "Kodaira food udon". Kodaira. 2020/10/6Browse.
- ^ a b c "Food udon The taste of wheat grown on the Musashino Plateau”. NHK. 2020/10/6Browse.
- ^ "The 12th Musashino Udon to taste the tradition”. East Japan Railway Company Hachioji Branch. 2020/5/22Browse.
- ^ a b Naoko Watanabe, "If you don't hit udon, it won't be a feast," "Quarterly Ginka," No. 161, Bunka Gakuen Cultural Publishing Bureau, 2010.
- ^ a b c "Soba Udon Chiebukuro 111 Titles" Shibata Shoten, August 2018, 8.
- ^ Yuji Kato "My home is udon-based! Lyon, October 2003, 10.
- ^ Yuji Kato (September 2000, 9). “Musashino Udon Yuji Kato (Dr. Udon's Noodle Course: 6) / Kanagawa”. Asahi ShimbunTokyo Regional Edition / Kanagawa: p. 34 In this article, "In the Musashino region, udon is a specialty, but it didn't have that name either.そこで、私は改めて『武蔵野うどん』と命名したのであるTherefore, I renamed it "Musashino Udon".","In February XNUMX, the "Musashino Teuchi Udon Preservation and Promotion Association" was formed."a.
- Musashi country
- Musashino Plateau
- Yamada Udon
- Kumagaya udon ――In recent years, Kumagaya City, Saitama Prefecture, has created a local udon brand that is virtually derived from Musashino Udon.
- Kanto / Musashino Udon - All About
- Musashino Handmade Udon Preservation and Promotion Association -Established in May 1988
- Musashino Jifu Udon --Musashino City Tourism Organization Secretariat