[Opening] The Kabeton Ramen Chigasaki Hagisono store will open on September 9th! I ate fried rice set!
If you write the contents roughly
My friend was drinking highball while saying, "If you eat ramen at night, you'll want alcohol!"
A new ramen shop has opened in Hagisono, Johnny Chigasaki! ??Edited by JIMOHACK Shonan, who has no eyes on the new store ... → Continue reading
Jimo Hack Shonan
We will send out information on gourmet, sightseeing and living in the Shonan area (Enoshima, Fujisawa, Chigasaki, Hiratsuka, etc.)! Currently, it is about XNUMX PV monthly WEB media.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Highball What is (Highball)CocktailsName of.whiskyTheSoda waterDivided by (Whiskey soda) Is the originator, but in a broad senseSpirits, Liqueursoda,Tonic waterSuch assoda drinkAnd fresh juice etc.alcoholRefers to all beverages that do not contain.JapanThen.Distilled spirits,vodkaShochu highball with cocktails based onChu-Hi).
There are various theories about the etymology.
- Pioneer era OfAmericaAtsteam locomotivebyLong distanceAt the time of movement, when the car was stopped to replenish water on the way, a signal was given by raising a stick with a ball attached to it. At that moment,バ ー ボ ンBecause there was a service of.
- LikewiseAmerican railroadso,Ball signalWas commonly used. If the ball is upget on (go), if not upStop (don't go).Station staffIs next tostationBall signaltelescopeIf the ball goes up while you are squeezing bourbon while watching at (when the ball goes high)列車Is coming, soSoda waterBecause I went to the station after putting in and drinking all at once.
- The United Kingdom Ofゴ ル フ 場 OfcounterでwhiskyThe person who was drinking was suddenly informed that it was his turn to hit, and he was in a hurry by his side.ChaserWhen I opened the whiskey and drank it, it was very delicious. It happened that there was a highball (launched high)Golf ball) Flew.
- Carbonic acid Of泡As the (ball) is lifted up, you can hang it with the ball signal of the train, drink it quickly, finish it, go out, etc.Fashion.
bartenderBartender of birthplace (USA)Training schoolTeaches that the etymology is the "ball signal" mentioned in 1 or 2. on the other hand,SuntoryStates on the official website that 3 of the theories are the most famous.
- ^ Please tell me the origin of the name "highball". Suntory Customer Center(Suntory, Viewed on December 2017, 3)