Soba and udon shops one after another "bankruptcy" Corona disaster "optimism" can not be done
If you write the contents roughly
It is said that he dared to find a business opportunity near the standing soba noodles of this season.
The popular menu of the standing eating soba shop "Kameya Kanda East Exit" in Kanda, Tokyo is freshly squeezed, boiled soba, and warm ... → Continue reading
FNN Prime Online
FNN Prime Online is a media that allows you to "new ways to interact with TV." Fuji TV's FNN28 station will do its utmost to deliver content such as articles, videos, live broadcasts, and the latest news that go beyond the boundaries of conventional TV and news.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Standing Soba/Udon Shop
It is often used when you want to eat easily.fast foodIt is also a kind of store.SimpleMealThe origin of standing soba as a place isEdo Period OfEdoAtA stallIs.In the store format that can be seen all over JapanRailway stationIs inNear the stationAlso called.In addition to railway stationsMetropolitan areaAround the stationoffice StreetSuch asCity area-Commercial areaA store that operates in, oramusement park,baseball Ground,RacecourseThere are also many stores that operate at entertainment facilities such as.Depending on the store, instead of eating up, there are cases where you can sit on a simple chair at the counter, or you have a table seat.Most stores sell both soba and udon, but the ratio isCapital AreaThen, soba accounts for 7-8%,KansaiThen it is 4-5%, and even in the same Kansai, "Hankyu soba, Which accounts for 6% of the total, and some stores have taken off by converting udon specialty stores, whose sales are growing, to soba stores, and the concept of "stand-up eating at stations is soba" has been established..
highway Ofservice area,Parking area,General road OfRoad StationEating or standing upcafeteriastyle'sLight mealSoba and udon noodles in the cornerMENUIn a broad sense, these may be included because there are.Also,1960 eraから1970 eraAt one time,Japan National Railway OfExpress trainWas part ofBuffetHowever, there were times when they offered standing-eating soba and udon noodles.
Considering soba and udon, and people outside Japan who do not understand the difference in menu depending on the region, the menu andSignboardThere are also stores that post pictures of food in.
In the past, in exchange for the finished dish,EmployeeTo the pricecashAlthough it was a style of handing over money, thorough monetary management due to the spread of standing eating soba chains, andHealth centerWith guidance from a hygienic point of viewFood ticket vending machineThe number of stores using is increasing.Also,Suica-PASMO-ICOCA-SUGOCASuch asElectronic moneyThere are also stores that can be used..However, in many cases, cash is only available for adding toppings, and there are many stores that still collect all products by hand.
Unlike the soba and udon restaurants in the city, the mainstream is "stand-up restaurants," because one of the selling points is to offer products in a short time.Boiled noodlesIn many cases, noodles that have been boiled in advance at a noodle factory are ordered and then boiled again for a short time and then served with hot soup.This is because boiled raw noodles cannot meet the customer's "want to finish a meal in a short time" request.In addition, since cooking is quick and easy with this method, the number of clerk is small and there is an effect of cost reduction.
Due to the demand for taste, the texture has improved.生麺"Or"Frozen noodlesThere are also stores that adopt.vice versafreezerThere is a drawback that it is necessary to install the noodles and it takes about 2 minutes to boil the noodles.For this reason, some stores that use raw noodles have a note on the wall stating that it will take some time to use raw noodles.生麺Is mainly used in stores located in urban areas, and after ordering, the noodles are boiled from raw noodles, and then the noodles are tightened with cold water, so you can enjoy the original taste.Even in stores that use raw or frozen noodles, in order to reduce the time and effort required to boil the noodles and maintain the speed of serving, the noodles may have grown in stores that boil a certain amount of noodles at once.It was in 1987 that the first stand-up restaurant introduced raw noodles.Fuji sobaIt is assumed. "Komoro SobaIs a pioneer in the introduction of raw noodlesThere are some, but details are unknown.
In the 2010s, an increasing number of stores are introducing in-store noodles using an extrusion-type noodle making machine, mainly for the purpose of providing freshly made soba noodles...At a major company, Fuji Soba started making in-store noodles at some stores in 2016..
Noodle soupIs the same as ordinary soba and udon noodles.
In the Kanto region, eat with tuyu of soba noodlesMackerelAs if it was doneDark soy sauceとsugar-sweet sakeWith "kaeshi" made fromShavingsA dark soup with a strong umami and aromaThis is the same for soba noodles, kake soba noodles, and udon noodles.
On the other hand, in Kinki, light soy sauce is used.KelpLight-colored soup that makes the best use of the flavor of is the mainstream.In the west of Kinki (Western Japan), the area where "Kanto-style" soy sauce using dark soy sauce is served is quite limited, Tottori prefecture.YonagoSurroundings, Shimane PrefectureIzumo regionIt is only.However, the green onions used in those areas are all green onions, as in other western Japan.
InlandMaibara StationThe stand-up restaurant is clearly a Kinki-style soup stand-up restaurant that makes the best use of the flavors of light soy sauce and kelp.Tokaido Main LineThe station with a standing restaurant located on the east side of Maibara along the line used to beOgaki Station, As of 2006Gifu StationAll of them are Nagoya-style soy sauce shops based on dark soy sauce.
There are some excursions, so I can't say it unconditionally, but there is an opinion that the boundary can be drawn from the north based on the border between Toyama, Sekigahara, Aichi and Mie prefectures..
200012/22Was broadcast onTamori Club Goodbye 20th Century SPECIAL ”(TV Asahi, 90 minutes expansion SP),Tokaido ShinkansenWe investigated the color depth of the udon soup at each station.Kanto style from Kanto to Tokai, especiallyOdawara StationからToyohashi StationWas the darkest, and it became darker as we went west.Next to Toyohashi StationMikawaanjo StationA slightly thinner change begins to appearNagoya StationIs almost the same as Mikawa-Anjo Station, next to itGifu Hashima StationThen it becomes even thinner than that, and the nextMaibara StationThe result was that it became a complete Kinki light-colored soup stock...Also, broadcast on October 2001, 10, "Tokoro's eyes are ten!], A similar survey was conducted, and it was concluded that the train would switch to Kinki at Maibara Station..
Seeds and condiments
- "" at a stand-up restauranttempuraIs generally "fried oystersMeans.Some stores use delivered products and ready-made products, but the number of stores that fry in-store is increasing.There are regional differences in the content of kakiage,Capital AreaThen.OnionsThe mainstream is the one that has a good taste, butSakura shrimpIn some areas, only powdered tempura with almost no ingredients is used.The one with tempura and raw egg on top is called "Udon".
- "Meat udon" is available in western Japanbeef, In eastern Japan豚 肉Is often used.Instead of meat udon in some areaschickenThere is also an example in which "Kashiwa Udon" using is provided.
- In some cases, original seeds are used.HeapingFrench friesPostedHankyu soba"Pote soba / udon" and silktofuI put it as it isHakosoba"Chilled Tofu Iccho" (summer limited menu until 2006) is a menu that has never been seen in ordinary stores until then.On the other hand, in stores where there are not many users, the types of toppings are often narrowed down.In the extreme caseeggSome restaurants only offer kakiage, and only have four menus: kake, tempura, moon viewing, and tempura.
- Croquette soba and udon can be found mainly in the Tokyo metropolitan area.The "Hakosoba" croquette offered at the Odakyu Electric Railway station is a curry-flavored "curry croquette."
- In eastern JapanDeep-rooted green onion(White onion), in western JapanLeaf green onion(Green onion) tends to be a condiment.At Udon near the station on the Tokaido Main Line,OdawaraAnd white onions,MishimaThe use of leaf onions can be seen in.Also, on the Hokuriku Main Line,KanazawaWhite onion is used in,FukuiGreen onions are used in.
- Some stores offer morisoba, zaru soba, chilled soba, and bukkake only in the summer.The price is often set higher because it takes time to cool the boiled noodles with running water and it takes time to serve them.
Some stores also offer rice.Gofood・ Cooked foods ・TororoThings that can only be served in bowls such as rice,Curry and rice・ KakiageBowl of rice and fried fishThe same ingredients as noodles such as, orInari Sushi-Rice ballThere are many simple menus that do not require cooking in stores such as.On the other hand, like a regular soba restaurant menuOyakodon-Pork cutlet on rice-beef bowl・ In summerEel bowlThere are also stores that put rice bowls such as.EkibenSome stores in the station operated by dealers handle ekiben, but they are for take-out only.
Near the station
Near the station(Ekisoba) is JapaneseRailway stationOn the premisesJapanese buckwheat noodlesProvide (soba) restaurantAnd its soba.ManyStanding soba shopIt is operated in the format of.It is also commonly used in station soba shops.
Standing eating soba shops in the station yard are mainlyEkibenStores that have been operated by vendors that sellRailway operator(mainlyOld railway) Is roughly divided into stores that have been directly managed or developed by affiliated companies as measures against surplus personnel...In the latter half of the Meiji era, there were shops offering sobaKaruizawa Station-Chomanbe Station-Mori StationI was able to..It will also spread as a service that you can easily eat in your spare time such as when the train stops or when you change trains...Also, at the station soba shop on the platform, you can take it home so that you can bring it on the train in response to the shortened stop time.containerThe form of being sold inclusively has also become widespread.
However, the original operation form of "operation of ekiben dealers" was withdrawn due to the slump in the ekiben business and the aging of the owners, and "measures for surplus personnel of railway operators" was also the arrangement of surplus personnel and railway operators. The stores are closing one after another due to the reorganization of the group.As a successor, the number of restaurants affiliated with railway companies is increasing, and it is reported that the seasoning near stations tends to be standardized.OnceJR EastMost of the station side of the station is a subsidiary of the company.Japanese Restaurant EnterpriseWhen they unified it as "hydrangea teahouse", they said that they received a series of complaints because the taste of each restaurant was the same and the taste was mediocre...In addition, it has been pointed out that the convenience of the railway itself has improved and the time required to stay at the station has decreased, which is also a headwind for the station soba shop..
Outside Japan South KoreaThere are only "station udon" instead of "station soba" at major city stations in Japan, and it seems that the concept of "station soba" or "station noodles" is thin in other countries.
It should be noted that there are standing restaurants specializing in ramen in various places, although it is out of the category to be mentioned in this section because it does not have soba or udon at all.There used to be a stand-up ramen chain store called "Home Ramen"Akihabara Station-Hamamatsucho StationIt was on the premises, but it does not exist now.
Railway operatorBy affiliated companychainOr unfold or commonNameThere is an example of providing.In addition, there are cases where ekiben shops are open at multiple stations.On the other hand, some stations often have their own name.
- Irorian Kiraku, Soba Ichi, Hydrangea Chaya, Oedo Soba,Azumi,Small bamboo forest : East Japan Railway(JR East)Metropolitan New City Railway
- Metoroan:Tokyo subway(Tokyo Metro)
- Inba Soba: Keisei Electric Railway
- Ekimenya, Ekimen Chaya:Keikyu Corporation(Keikyu)
- Shibusoba:Tokyu Corporation
- Sayama soba : Seibu Railway
- Takahata soba, Manyo soba : Keio Electric Railway
- Hakosoba : Odakyu Electric Railway
- Kifu-tei:Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)
- Noodle house, Kagura, Ogariya:West Japan Railway Company(JR West)
- 麺座, Hideyoshi (*):Keihan Electric Railway
- Abenoan, Uerokuan, Tsuruhashian:Kinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu)
- Nankai Soba:Nankai Electric Railway
- Wakana soba (former name)Hankyu soba):Hankyu Corporation
- Hanshin Soba, Amagasaki Udon, Rokkoan:Hanshin Electric Railway
- Sanyo Soba:Sanyo Electric Railway
- High-speed soba: Hanshin Electric RailwayKobe high speed line
- Merikenya (Udon shop):Shikoku Passenger Railway(JR Shikoku)
- Yari Udon:West Japan Railway(Nishitetsu)
West Japan, especiallyKinkiUdon is the center of the menu, but "soba" is often used for the shop name.There is a survey result that the sales ratio of soba is about 4 to 5%...One of the factors is that there is an image that soba can be eaten faster..
Features of each area
- HokkaidoMost of the tempura at the stand-up restaurant is made by hardening fried balls into a disk shape and having dried shrimp on the surface.NarutoIn many cases, the outer wavy part is red and the inner swirl pattern is green.
- Otokofufu StationThe dark black soba noodlestv set,magazineIt is also taken up in.
- Engaru StationThen, there is no kitsune soba or udon,合鴨Soba is the center.
- Sapporo StationThen, containers for carry-on in the car are sold at all home stores, including the departure and arrival platforms for commuter trains.Also, the store is built indoors only in the kitchen, and the counter is outdoors.When there were few other restaurants on the premises, there were many customers who used to eat in the car while avoiding the platform exposed to the cold wind, even if there was time to depart in winter.
- Rumoi StationSo, I used herring, which is a local specialty.Herring sobaIs a specialty.
- The dashi stock at the standing eating soba restaurant in Hokkaido is very dark and often black.However, contrary to the appearance, many of them are sweet with kelp soup stock, and the saltiness is not so strong.
- In the Tohoku regionHakuyokenWas operating as "Kokeshi-tei", "OASIS", etc.Japanese Restaurant EnterpriseAfter being transferred to a joint venture with (NRE), it is now a NRE directly managed store.
- Sendai StationThen,Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euThere is "Chicken Karaage Soba" of "Mori" which is open.
- Haranomachi StationThe stand-up soba shop is operated by a company that manufactures and sells ekiben of Zaru soba at the station, and boiled soba is brought in from the cafeteria in front of the station by about one bat. Is done.
- In AomoriTowada Kanko Electric Railway Line OfTowadashi StationとMisawa StationThere was a station soba shop directly managed by Towada Kanko Electric Railway.Since the station side itself was well received, Misawa Station will continue to operate inside the station building even after the line was closed in 2012, and the station side of Towada City Station has moved to the interior of the Towada Kanko Electric Railway Headquarters in the center of Towada City. The store name remains "Soba Station" and continues to operate.
- As a chain store other than railway facilities, "Soba Kanda Toichiya" by Kanda Shoji Co., Ltd.Sendai cityThere are several stores in the center.
- In addition, the shopkeeper who trained in Kanda near the aboveFukushimaKoriyama"Soba Kanda" is open in Japan, but it is not an official branch office, and the menus and ingredients are completely different.
- IbarakiAt the main stations inNattoYou can eat soba (udon).
- Mito StationThen, on the winter menuKenchinThere is soba (udon).
- Shinmaebashi StationThe udon and soba noodles of "Mugiwara" in "Mugiwara" use handmade noodles from our own noodle bunch.
- As a major chain storeFuji soba,Komoro Soba,Boiled Taro,Hakosoba,Ume Moto,and so on.
- In some commercial areas in central Tokyo, the locations are independent of railway stations, and many stores are equipped with tables and chairs.These stores have also succeeded in attracting female customers, and the business format is changing from standing eating soba to fast food-style self-service stores.
- East Japan RailwayIn (JR East), various vendors used to enter and operate at each station, but due to the aging of business owners and the reorganization of JR East's business,Consolidated subsidiaryIsJapanese Restaurant EnterpriseWe have integrated these vendors into (NRE).The name of the store is "hydrangea teahouse" in many stores, but there was a strong opposition that there was no individuality as a result of unifying the menu and taste in all stores at the beginning.For this reason, in recent years, the number of stores that have their own menus and different ingredients are increasing, and there are cases where stores are opened under different names depending on the station.
- Stores with different ingredients include "Shinagawa", which is only available at the Shinagawa store, and Kakiage, which is different from other stores, at the Nishi-Funabashi store.
- As a station that has stores under names other than "hydrangea teahouse"Kinshicho StationThere are "Honjo Soba" and "Shinagawa Soba" at Shinagawa Station.Tachikawa StationThe home standing restaurant "Seiryu Soba" is also a sweet and spicy boiled restaurant at NRE (NRE Nakamuratei, which acquired the former ekiben company Nakamuratei)Fried Satsuma・ There is "Oden Soba / Udon" that you can choose from 2 types of fried egg and 3 boiled eggs.
- NationwideSanuki Udon Noodles2002 when the boom occurred (HeiseiFrom 14), NREShikoku Passenger RailwayFormed a business alliance with "Merikenya" affiliated with (JR Shikoku)Ebisu Station-Ueno Station-Shimbashi StationSanuki udon specialty stores are open at some stations.
- JR East affiliateJR East Food Business(JEFB) also develops "Azumi" and "Nama Soba Azumi" independently, and NRE's "Ajisai Chaya" and the Sanuki Udon restaurant mentioned above may coexist at the same station.In addition, "Kita Soba" developed by JR Tokyo Planning and Development and JR Utsunomiya Planning and Development, which are subsidiaries of each branch office that was previously directly managed by JR East and has flow from the stores directly managed by each railway management bureau, JR Kanagawa Planning "Development / JR Kaiji Planning and Development"Small bamboo forest(Formerly Soba Taimu Shochikurin) ”, but these stores were transferred to NRE in April 2009 due to the consolidation of affiliated companies.The characteristic of Shochikurin is that it uses frozen noodles.
- Shinagawa StationIn addition to NRE, standing eating soba on the premises is not affiliated with NRE.TokiwakenThere is also a store.In addition, the contents are all different depending on the vendor for each home and place.
- Private railwayIfRailway companyThere is a strong tendency for stores affiliated with the above to open.Odakyu Electric RailwayOf the systemHakosoba"(Odakyu Restaurant System) Etc. are typical.Besides this,Tokyu Corporation"Shibuya Shibu Soba" (),Keio Electric Railway"Takahata soba" (Restaurant Keio),Seibu RailwayOf the systemSayama soba"Tokyo subway(Tokyo Metro) "Chikatetsu Soba (Metoroan)" (mainly deployed and operated on the ground inside the station premisesMetro Food Service),Keikyu Corporation(Keikyu) system "Ekimenya"(Keikyu Food Service, Previously in the storeNameWas only unified, and each station was operated by various vendors).In many cases, companies that are not directly related to the railway company will open stores.Tobu RailwayThen at Kitasenju Station and Shin-Koshigaya Station on the Isesaki LineKomoro SobaHave opened stores respectively.
- Joban LineAbiko StationとTennodai StationIt is,chicken OfFried chickenThere is "fried soba" on which.RunningYayoikenFormerly an ekiben company, in the past画家 OfKiyoshi YamashitaWas working.
- Nagano OfShinano Railway(OldShin-Etsu Main Line)ofKaruizawa StationIt is inOginoyaStore (Ueda Station(Although it was closed), boil the raw noodles for each order.
- Nagano city OfNagano StationDuring the JNR era, the stationmaster of Nagano at that time indicated the product standards for station soba stores (no chemical seasonings, etc.), and until now, each store has provided relatively highly rated station soba.
- Niigata OfNaoetsu StationIn the store inBoiled waterThere is "Japanese-style Chinese noodles" in which yellow Chinese-style noodles made with noodles are contained in a dark-mouthed Japanese-style soup.
- NiigataChuo-ku OfBandai City Bus CenterThe standing eating soba corner on the premises is chopped soba and udon noodles.SeaweedServed as a topping.
- NiigataRoad Station HoeiBoiled sweet and spicyThick fried"Jumbo fox soba / udon" with oneHokuriku Expressway-Sakae Parking AreaIn the neighboring Tochio area of Nagaoka cityFriedThere is "Ogitsune Soba / Udon" with.
- Chuo Main LineNakatsugawa Station"Negami Soba" is made from thin noodles and has a firm texture. It uses the dark-colored tuyu that is characteristic of Shinshu soba, and has a slightly sweet and rounded taste.
- ShizuokaThen, besides the railway stationCity area,National roadThere are also (slightly) store openings along the line.ShizuokaSakura shrimp,ShirasuThere are also buckwheat noodles and udon noodles with fried tempura of sakura shrimp and shirasu because it is a production area of.In addition, sweet soup stock with Kanto-style soup stock is used throughout the prefecture.
- Toyohashi StationAt "Tsuboya", all the menus have chopped fried tofu.It also sells soba, udon, kishimen, ramen, white rice, mini-don, etc., and has a rich menu.In addition, from March 2019 (Heisei 31), it has become possible to use it not only in the station concourse but also from the south exit connecting passage due to the relocation.
- Nagoya StationEating on the homeKishimenThere is.Not all stores in the station handle kishimen.Most of the mentsuyu shops have a dark mouth that is close to the Kanto style, but the "Kakitsubata" on Platform 1 is a light soup that is close to the Kansai style.
- Matsusaka StationThen.beefWith meat udon usingIse udonFor sale.Only standing eating is possible from the home.
- Fukui StationUdon and soba noodlesBonitoIt is characterized by scattering.
- Unique to the Hokuriku region called "Akamaki" at udon and soba restaurants in Toyama and Ishikawa prefecturesKamabokoSince it is common to add kamaboko, kamaboko is served with green onions even in standing-eating kake soba and kake udon.
- At "Tateyama Soba" at Toyama Station, Kamaboko with characters such as "Tateyama" is served.In-home stores did not introduce plastic containers for carry-on in the car until the latter half of the 1990s, and when they were brought in the car, which was once the mainstream, they paid a carry-on fee and purchased the whole bowl.Currently, take-out containers are sold only at home stores.
- Takaoka StationAt the shop on the premises, a menu with soba and udon served together is called "Champon".
- As a major chain store in the Kinki regionMiyako sobaIs famous.
- "Tempura", which is used in standing-up restaurants in the Kinki region, is often a mass of wheat flour that has only clothes and almost no ingredients.This is also related to the fact that there is no "tanuki udon" in the area, and "yes to udon" is listed on the menu.TenkasuExcept for the stores that offer free of charge, it is virtually equivalent to "raccoon dogs" in other areas.At stores that handle this type of "tempura," the kakiage that is common in the Kanto region, which uses vegetables such as onions, is offered as "kakiage udon" instead of "tempura udon."
- Sanyo Main Line(JR Kobe Line)ofHimeji StationOn the premises such as "Eki soba"(Store name) is the above-mentionedNaoetsu Station-Tsubamesanjo StationChinese noodles are in Japanese-style soup as well as (end of handling)..Soba made with such Chinese noodles is available in the Kinki region.Mass cafeteria,学食, It is often seen in some standing eating soba shops, etc., to distinguish it from ordinary soba (Japanese soba, black soba) using buckwheat flourYellow buckwheatIs called "Kiisoba".Also, in the Kinki region, "thin udon", which is rarely seen in other regions, is also popular to some extent, and there are some restaurants that offer standing-up restaurants.
- KinkiPrivate railwayThe standing eating soba and udon shop inside the stationHankyu Corporationof"Hankyu soba(Currently Wakana Soba)",Nankai Electric Railway"Nankai Soba",Sanyo Electric RailwayIt has become a store name such as "Sanyo Soba".Keihan Electric RailwayIs Kyobashi Station "Udon Soba Hidekichi",Neyagawashi Station-Nakashojima Station-Tambabashi StationIs "麺座Is in business.Kinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu)Yamato-Saidaiji StationIs "Nijyouan",Osaka Uehonmachi StationIs "Uerokuan",Tsuruhashi StationIs "Tsuruhashi-an",Osaka Abenobashi StationHowever, the store name is different for each station as "Abenoan".Hanshin Electric RailwayIt is,Mikage StationIs "Rokkoan",Amagasaki StationIs "Hanshin Soba",Noda StationHowever, the store name is different for each station, such as "Ebiya Udon".For Hankyu Soba, soba noodles and udon noodles with fried potatoes and potato chips became a hot topic.
- Kobe City OfHyogo Ward,NagataCentered onBukkakeThere is udon (soba), which is topped with sweet and spicy stewed tendon and konjac.
- OsakaIn some areas ofHormone udon,Kas udonThere are also stores that offer.
- Almost the same as KinkiKelpとBonitoでsoup stockThere are many standing-up restaurants that make the best use of the flavor of light soy sauce.HoweverTottori OfYonago StationAt stations in the Izumo region of Shimane prefecture, dark-colored soy sauce is used, but as for green onions, leaf onions (green onions) are used as in other areas of western Japan.
- Shimane JR inKisetsu Line OfKamedake StationIs a simple consignment station, and the owner of the soba shop "Ougiya Soba" in the station building also works as a station.
- Hiroshima StationThen,EkibenTrader'sHiroshima station lunch 201412/1No. 1Bus stop, Was open at platform 4 and 5, but newoverpass2014 as a store "Eki Menya"12/2It was reopened in. The tempura of "Tempura Udon" is as large as a straw with shrimp.fried oystersIt is said to be the most popular because of the wind.In addition to this, there is also "Kakiage Udon (Soba)" with a large handmade kakiage.With the opening of a new storeCurry udonAnd "tantan udon" have also appeared.It was sold at the store on the previous platform,Red yeast rice"Carp red udon", which uses noodles colored in, is also on sale.In addition, "bukkake udon" and zaru soba (udon) are also served in the summer.
- Fukushio Line OfBingo-Yano StationThen, there is a folk art shop and a udon / soba shop ("mountain lodge") in the station building.In addition to the unusual menu such as countryside soba with two rice cakes (mugwort and kibi), there is also meat soba made with upper and lower brand beef.
- Tottori StationThen, "Sakyu Soba" is a basic menu similar to Kake soba, but chikuwa is placed.Besides other standard menus, there are many sushi items.
- Kinki-style soy sauce made with light soy sauce, but for soup stockIrikoThe flavor may be slightly different from that of the Kinki region due to the large amount of.
- There are few standing-eating soba and udon restaurants, and most are udon-only restaurants.If you have buckwheat noodles, you may be required to pay an additional fee for the udon noodles.
- Kinashi StationIs, so to speak, a station where the main customers are reversed, where a Chinese restaurant on the premises simply consigns and sells tickets.Long time agoAwa Fukui StationThe udon shop on the premises had a simple consignment, but it closed.Motoyama StationThere was already a store in the station building, but it is closed.
- Takamatsu StationOnce on the premises ofUtaka ferryWe offer udon that reproduces the udon that was open on the deck of.
- Matsuyama StationOn the premises ofEhimeSpecialtyJakotenThere is udon (soba).
- It is an area centered on udon noodles, and udon noodles are always prepared so that they can be served immediately, but there are many shops that cannot serve soba noodles immediately.In the case of soba, there are stores where an additional charge is added as in Shikoku.
- As a characteristic species, "Burdock heaven"(Also called" Goboten ") and"丸天"Is mentioned. "Burdock heaven" is mainlyBurdock OfFriedHowever, in some areas, it is cut diagonally or chopped into chopped wood and fried individually, and a crispy texture is preferred. What is "Maruten"?Fried SatsumaLarge format similar toKamabokoIt's about tempura.The sweetness is not as sweet as Satsuma-age, and unlike the "oden" found at Tachikawa station mentioned above, it is not particularly seasoned.
- If you order "Tempura Udon" or "Tempura Soba", the above "Maruten" may come out on board.
- Most of the stand-up restaurants in the Kyushu regionplasticIt is served in a bowl made of rice and can be brought into the car with a small additional container fee.
- FukuokaIn the northern Kyushu area centered on Kyushu, it is characterized by a soft texture and a slightly flat cross section.Hakata UdonIs provided.Also, even if you order "Kake"chickenIn many cases, it contains what is called "Kashiwa", which is a sweet and spicy boiled shredded oak.Kashiwa udon TheHakata Station TheJR Kyushu Food Service(寿軒After bankruptcy, the trader will change), northHigashichiken,Kokura Station-Moji Station Kitakyushu station lunchIt is divided into.The taste and flavor of noodles, soup, and wrinkles are completely different between the two.At Hakata StationReplacement ballThere is also."Plattopit" at Kokura Station is a manga "Plattopit"Cooking daddyIt is introduced as a specialty in Volume 59.
- Tosu StationEven at a stand-up restaurantKake udon(Mackerel), The chicken is on it.DistributorCentral eaves TheOrio Station OfHigashichikenLine up withSwallowIt is a popular company in Tosu Station, and it is said that the 5th and 6th stops are good, but the vendors are the same.Central eavesShin-Tosu StationBut I run it.
- Kumamoto StationThen, although the trader is replaced, the local specialtyTakaThere are udon noodles and soba noodles with the ingredients.
- KagoshimaThen, Kyushu Shinkansen station,Sakurajima Ferry,Kamoike/Tarumizu FerryThere is a standing udon noodle in the terminal and on the ship, but it is rarely seen elsewhere.
- OkinawaThere are very few stores that offer Japanese soba and udon in all prefectures, about 50, and even though small-scale privately-owned stores have opened, there are no long-lasting examples.AlsoOkinawa sobaThere are no standing restaurants that do not have seats.In Okinawa, a car society, there is a business format that offers a small amount of Okinawa soba, which is almost empty, at a low price, and it is widely sold at lunch boxes and parlors (simple stores near stalls) along the highway.
- ^ <Data reading comprehension> Station standing eating, udon dominance Nikkei Net Kansai Edition Delivered August 2008, 3
- ^ "Store Information | Fuji Soba (Daitan Group)”(Japanese). Fuji Soba (Daitan Group). 2019/3/24Browse.
- ^ "Store Information ｜ Irorian Kiraku ｜ Restaurants ｜ NRE Nippon Restaurant Enterprise Co., Ltd.”(Japanese). Japanese Restaurant Enterprise. 2019/3/24Browse.
- ^ Healed by enka Yomiuri Shimbun Job Search March 2007, 3
- ^ No, it's really delicious. "Standing soba"(Internet archive）dancyu 2001 year 12 month number
- ^ "New power" of standing eating soba is growing! What is the difference between "Iwamoto Q" and "Sagaya"? --Nikkei Trendy, February 2016, 2
- ^ Only at all Fuji Soba stores! Keio Mita store that uses twice as much buckwheat flour is hot -Excite Bit Connector, June 2017, 6
- ^ Soba soup in Tokyo and udon soup in Kansai
- ^ "Station Soba Reader" by Hiroki Suzuki (Kotsu ShimbunIssued) 160p
- ^ "Tamori Club no Heya" Program Review December 2000, 12reference.In addition, the date of the program review page is "January 1", but thisSite frame,2000 calendarFrom the subtitle of this broadcast12/22Seems to be correct.
- ^ Tokoro's eyes are ten! 2001 year 10 month 28 day broadcasting Osaka Udon Light Taste Mystery (604th)Than.
- ^ a b Yui Ito (March 2016, 3). "From a long-established store near a station in the changing metropolitan area to a series ... Lamenting the standardization". Asahi Shimbun 2016/3/14Browse.
- ^ Hitoki Sakazaki, "A Little Soba," published by Kosaido, 2013.
- ^ a b “Soba near the station disappearing from Hakodate, inside Goryokaku station, due to aging stores”. Hokkaido Shimbun(July 2016, 2) 2016/3/14Browse.
- ^ a b "<Data reading> Station standing eating, udon dominance". Nikkei Newspaper (Nikkei Net Kansai Edition)(July 2008, 3)
- ^ From a long-established store near a station in the changing metropolitan area to a series ... Lamenting the standardization (Asahi Shimbun Digital)
- ^ Story near the station (Maneki Shokuhin Co., Ltd.)
- ^ 20194/1ToHankyu Hanshin HoldingsGroup ofHankyu Hanshin RestaurantsTransferred all store business to Hiranoya, a wholly owned subsidiary of Flat Field Operations.
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.