Three people from different origins hit each other at the destination ... Women love the "cafe" in a small port town and are loved by the locals ...
If you write the contents roughly
Cafe Entrada is about two and a half hours drive from Nagoya, and a short walk from Kashikojima Station, the end point of the Kintetsu-Shima Line.
Baguette sandwich filled with local ingredients In the summer of 2020, we used local ingredients in a small port town in Shima City, Mie Prefecture ... → Continue reading
"Tokai TV Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Aichi, Gifu and Mie prefectures.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kashikojima Station(Kashikojima-eki) isMieShima cityAgocho Shinmei(Kashikojima)It is inKinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu)Shima Line OfstationIs..Shima lineTerminal station..As the name implies, it is located on Kashikojima Island, in the central part of the island..HonshuAnd Kashikojima is about 20 meters away.. Station numberM93.
This station was not included in the Shima Electric Railway route plan.Until just before the start of construction, Ugatahama (two before the start)Ugata Station) Was planned to end,Meguro Kamata Electric RailwayVisiting the palace to the executivesAgo BayIt was pointed out that profits could not be expected unless it was invited, and at the board meeting, Kashikojima in Ago BayPearl Harbor StationWill be extended to..Kashikojima at that timepearlAlthough there was a farm, it was an uninhabited island, but since the land was donated to celebrate the opening of the railway station, development as a tourist destination began, and it came to be written in Chinese characters as Kashikojima...The development goal is to make Kashikojima "of the sea"KaruizawaWas to be.
- 1929(Showa4 years)7/23: Shima Electric RailwayToba --Opened when the Shinjuko area opens.
- 1944(19)2/11: Shima Electric Railway and 6 other companies merged,Mie trafficIs established and becomes a station on the company's Shima line..
- 1964(39)2/1: Mie Kotsu's railway business is separated and transferred to Mie Electric Railway, becoming the company's station.
- 1965(40)4/1: Became the company's station due to the merger with Kintetsu Railway.
- 1970(45)3/1: Of Shima LineStandard gaugeCompletion of gauge conversion to..Started using the limited express home.Murano TogoDesigned by The current station building is completed.
- 1990(Heisei2 years)12/8: Shima-Shimmei-Double track between our stations.
- 1993(5)9/21: Abolished the regular train platform from the opening of Shima Electric Railway, and started using the new platform on the same floor as the new limited express platform on the north side...Abolished Kashikojima garage, Stopped general use of the old station building from the time of its establishment.
- 1994(6)3/15: Station improvement work completed.
- 2007(19) April 4:PiTaPastart to use.
- 2009(21)11/21: Shima MarinelandHumboldt penguin"Shima-chan" becomes a special stationmaster.
- 2012(24)6/24: "Shima-chan" retires as a special stationmaster.
- 2014(26)3/22: Hanshin Sannomiya Station (currentKobe Sannomiya Station) --Start of temporary limited express service between our stations.
- 2016(28)5/21 - 5/28 : The 42th Summit of Developed CountriesDue to the holding of (Ise-Shima Summit), the section between this station and Ugata station will be suspended.(Because the train itself turns back, go to this stationForwardingI got in by handling) AndMinistry of Foreign AffairsShuttle bus was operated by..An identification ID card issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs was required to board this station...On the premisesconvenience storeWas open as usual for islanders and summit officials.
- 2017(29)5/26: On the 2nd floor of the station buildingIse Shima Summit MemorialOpens.
The existing old station building (September 2015). In 9, it was suspended from general use and became a crew station..
Head-end homeHave one line per sideGround station.. Until 1993Detention lineThere was (Kashikojima garage), but it has been abolished..The current station buildingMurano TogoDesigned by..Originally, the movement of things such as putting in and out wagons for in-car services of limited express vehicles was considered.platformからbus-TaxiThere are almost no steps such as stairs to the north exit where there is a platform etc.wheelchairIt has a structure that allows you to easily get on and off[Note 1]..However, go up the stairs to the south exit on the Kashikojima port side, one floor below.EscalatorIf you use a wheelchair, you will be guided by a detour if you ask the station staff..
On the first floor of the station buildingFamilyMart(Opened in June 2013) is open, There is Ise Shima Summit Memorial Hall on the 2nd floor.. Coffee shop on the 2016nd floor until 2Kashikojima Hojoen"La Perle Kashikojima store", a snack restaurant run by) Etc..
Once upon a time, regular trains still exist to the west of the South Exit station building.Shima Electric RailwayAdjacent to the station building from the era, it departed and arrived from the regular train platform, which is one floor lower than the limited express platform (both are on the ground because it is a sloping land), but since 1, it was newly established on the north side of the limited express platform for limited express. You are using a home at the same altitude as your home.
|1 · 2||□Limited express platform (8 consecutive lengths)||mainlyKintetsu Nagoyaaspect|
|Get off at platform 2 and 3|
|3 · 4||□Limited express platform (8 consecutive lengths)||mainlyOsaka Namba-京都aspect|
|5||■Ordinary home (2 consecutive lengths)||Ise Nakagawa-Shiratsukaaspect|
- There is no getting-off platform at Platforms 1, 4, and 5..Also, on the south side of Platforms 1 and 2, there was an old ordinary platform from the Shima Electric Railway era..
- If group trains or special trains departing from or arriving at this station are operated with 4-car trains or more, they will depart and arrive at the limited express platform for 8-car trains.
- Toba StationAll day of managementManned stationso,PiTaPa-ICOCACorrespondingAutomatic ticket gateandAutomatic checkout machine(Ticket Book(Corresponding to the charge of cards and IC cards) is installed.At the beginning of the introduction of the IC card, it will be available at the counter.Later, it was handled by a simple ticket gate.
- Limited express tickets can be purchased at the counter, but commuter passes are not available..
- March 2009, 21Hanshin Namba LineWith the opening ofSanyo Aboshi StationOrSanyo Himeji StationFrom this stationStandard gaugePrivate railway lines were connected.However, tickets for all three companies are not currently on sale.[Note 2].
Two trains depart and arrive at this station every hour for both limited express trains and regular trains..
- Limited express train
- The first train at this station operates from 6:20 to 6:30, and except for 14:00, it departs at approximately 15 minutes every hour for Nagoya (only Saturdays and holidays at XNUMX:XNUMX are not set), and for Osaka at XNUMX:XNUMX. Minute departure (Saturdays and holidays only at XNUMX:XNUMXHan Iko Limited Express, Departs at 16 minutes only at 00:XNUMXSightseeing limited express "Shimakaze"It is patterned as a two-way operation of the Osaka Ioto Limited Express departing at 05 minutes), and at some times it departs for Kyoto at 2 minutes ("Shimakaze" departs at 20:14) and at 50 minutes. "Shimakaze" bound for Osaka Uehonmachi and Nagoya (at 40:14 on Saturdays and holidays)Meiko Limited ExpressThere is also) is being driven.
- Trains arriving at this station are from 8:21 to XNUMX:XNUMX.
- local train
- First train from Toba station in the morningNagoya LineThere are several section trains on the Shima Line that connect to the express train, and the Toba and Nagoya Lines on weekday nights.ShiratsukaOne for each and at the end of the night climbCelebrityAll trains are set except for the destinationIse Nakagawa StationHave been driven up to.
According to the "Mie Prefecture Statistics", the daily average in recent yearsBoardingpersonnelIs as follows.
- The unit of transportation record (passenger number) is person, and shows the total value for the year. This data is suitable for comparison between years.
- The boarding / alighting personnel survey result is a value (unit: person) in any one day. Care must be taken when comparing between years, as there are large fluctuations due to factors such as the weather and events on the survey day.
- In the table, the highest value is shown in red, the lowest value after the year in which the highest value was recorded is shown in blue, and the lowest value before the year in which the highest value was recorded is shown in green.
|Annual usage status (Kashikojima Station)|
|年度||Transportation results for this station (passengers): people / year||Boarding / alighting personnel survey results: people / day||Notices|
|Commuter pass||Commuting to school||Out of term||total||Survey date||Investigation result|
|1958 year (Showa 33 year)||152,126||←←←←||176,018||328,144|
|1959 year (Showa 34 year)||←←←←|
|1960 year (Showa 35 year)||←←←←|
|1961 year (Showa 36 year)||←←←←|
|1962 year (Showa 37 year)||←←←←|
|1963 year (Showa 38 year)||←←←←|
|1964 year (Showa 39 year)||←←←←|
|1965 year (Showa 40 year)||110,730||←←←←||213,892||324,622|
|1966 year (Showa 41 year)||90,930||←←←←||112,754||203,684|
|1967 year (Showa 42 year)||90,480||←←←←||102,527||193,007|
|1968 year (Showa 43 year)||66,870||←←←←||103,145||170,015|
|1969 year (Showa 44 year)||48,540||←←←←||140,592||189,132||Business suspension due to improvement work (bus agency)|
|1970 year (Showa 45 year)||87,090||←←←←||423,758||510,848||Standard gauge and resumption of business|
|1971 year (Showa 46 year)||95,820||←←←←||382,296||478,116|
|1972 year (Showa 47 year)||94,410||←←←←||407,046||501,456|
|1973 year (Showa 48 year)||89,370||←←←←||492,588||581,958|
|1974 year (Showa 49 year)||89,190||←←←←||503,170||592,360|
|1975 year (Showa 50 year)||82,620||←←←←||453,413||536,033|
|1976 year (Showa 51 year)||80,820||←←←←||444,527||525,347|
|1977 year (Showa 52 year)||70,680||←←←←||446,169||516,849|
|1978 year (Showa 53 year)||71,910||←←←←||426,714||498,624|
|1979 year (Showa 54 year)||72,450||←←←←||450,010||522,460|
|1980 year (Showa 55 year)||71,880||←←←←||427,928||499,808|
|1981 year (Showa 56 year)||73,170||←←←←||415,313||488,483|
|1982 year (Showa 57 year)||67,080||←←←←||395,937||463,017||11/16||1,905|
|1983 year (Showa 58 year)||67,950||←←←←||387,340||455,290||11/8||2,123|
|1984 year (Showa 59 year)||63,660||←←←←||373,759||437,419||11/6||2,003|
|1985 year (Showa 60 year)||65,580||←←←←||375,655||441,235||11/12||1,540|
|1986 year (Showa 61 year)||65,550||←←←←||372,658||438,208||11/11||1,331|
|1987 year (Showa 62 year)||59,100||←←←←||353,129||412,229||11/10||1,616|
|1988 year (Showa 63 year)||56,770||←←←←||345,149||401,849||11/8||1,559|
|1989 (first year of Heisei)||51,060||←←←←||357,707||408,767||11/14||1,659|
|1990 year (Heisei 2 year)||60,390||←←←←||391,619||452,009||11/6||1,817|
|1991 year (Heisei 3 year)||73,200||←←←←||408,871||482,071|
|1992 year (Heisei 4 year)||79,260||←←←←||387,492||466,752||11/10||2,349|
|1993 year (Heisei 5 year)||73,950||←←←←||367,971||441,921|
|1994 year (Heisei 6 year)||83,460||←←←←||382,929||466,389|
|1995 year (Heisei 7 year)||94,290||←←←←||342,065||436,355||12/5||1,078|
|1996 year (Heisei 8 year)||92,820||←←←←||325,425||418,245|
|1997 year (Heisei 9 year)||95,760||←←←←||296,508||392,268|
|1998 year (Heisei 10 year)||84,180||←←←←||248,601||332,781|
|1999 year (Heisei 11 year)||80,880||←←←←||215,521||296,401|
|2000 year (Heisei 12 year)||97,290||←←←←||218,869||316,159|
|2001 year (Heisei 13 year)||105,210||←←←←||206,509||311,719|
|2002 year (Heisei 14 year)||121,560||←←←←||200,158||321,718|
|2003 year (Heisei 15 year)||139,140||←←←←||185,604||324,744|
|2004 year (Heisei 16 year)||164,010||←←←←||162,203||326,213|
|2005 year (Heisei 17 year)||166,860||←←←←||152,497||319,357||11/8||1,141|
|2006 year (Heisei 18 year)||153,600||←←←←||156,271||309,871|
|2007 year (Heisei 19 year)||137,820||←←←←||162,672||300,492|
|2008 year (Heisei 20 year)||138,060||←←←←||170,734||308,794||11/18||993|
|2009 year (Heisei 21 year)||129,150||←←←←||153,064||282,214|
|2010 year (Heisei 22 year)||130,890||←←←←||137,555||268,445||11/9||931|
|2011 year (Heisei 23 year)||130,800||←←←←||136,347||267,147|
|2012 year (Heisei 24 year)||128,610||←←←←||151,999||280,609||11/13||863|
|2013 year (Heisei 25 year)||135,660||←←←←||195,735||331,395|
|2014 year (Heisei 26 year)||123,630||←←←←||199,488||323,118|
|2015 year (Heisei 27 year)||121,410||←←←←||215,137||336,547||11/10||1,197|
|2016 year (Heisei 28 year)||117,150||←←←←||196,522||313,672||Ise Shima Summit|
|2017 year (Heisei 29 year)||108,150||←←←←||193,446||301,596||Ise Shima Summit Memorial Hall opened|
|2018 year (Heisei 30 year)||←←←←||11/13||1,125|
|2019 (first year of Reiwa)||←←←←|
Around the station
- North exit
- Shima Kanko Hotel
- Shima Marine Land
- Yoyogi High SchoolShima main school
- Mie Prefectural Road No. 17 Hamashima Aji Lineend point
- South exit
- Kashikojima Hojoen
- Aji Kashikojimapost office
- Kashikojima Port
- Kashikojima Espana Cruise (Ago Bay Tour Boat), Maejima Peninsula Route (Shima Marine LeisureOperation)
- Maruyama Park
- National Route 167-National Route 260starting point
There is a bus stop in front of the station (north exit)Mie trafficbyShima Spain VillageThe route to is in operation (suspended when the park is closed).other than thisHotel,Japanese innMany shuttle buses arrive and depart.
Special stationmaster "Shima-chan"
Shima Marineland near Kashikojima Station in November 2009female OfHumboldt penguin"Shima-chan" became a special stationmaster..Shima-chan became the stationmaster for the purpose of revitalizing the Kintetsu Shima Line, and 1 days in a year.Stationmaster hatとshirtWith a collartieI stood at the ticket gate. 2001(13)5/4Was born.
2010(22) On November 11, a ceremony to commemorate the 21st anniversary of inauguration was held at Kashikojima Station, and a letter of appreciation was given.Horse mackerel1 year (about 220)kg) Was sent..At the ceremony, the animal stationmaster "SeniorIsWakayama Electric RailwayKishi Station OfTama station managerからCongratulationsArrived..Also, on the same dayToba --On board the "Penguins Train" between Kashikojima and marched inside the Kintetsu train with three other penguins...翌年のNext year 2011(23)5/29ToConcourse"Penguins stationmaster's office" is set up in,same year11/20Was appointed as a special envoy for tourism in Shima City..
Shima-chan, who has continued to play an active role as described above, will retire due to the expiration of her term on June 2012, 24, when she goes to work.7/30Announced by Kintetsu Railway..After that, 2014 (Heisei 26)3/22Died due to spawning trouble..He was 12 years old, and was in his 40s and 50s when converted to human age.
- It is the southernmost station on Kintetsu (the easternmost and northernmost stations are Kintetsu Nagoya Station, and the westernmost station is Osaka Namba Station).
- 1969Abolished in JulyPearl Port Freight StationThe trace of was used as a detention line (Kashikojima garage) for a long time after that, and it remained a remnant of the past...It was removed when the above-mentioned ordinary train platform was abolished and disappeared...The track traces were overgrown with weeds for a long time But nowParking LotBecame.
- It was reported that there was a plan to operate a limited express train from this station to Hanshin Sannomiya Station by the end of 2012 or the spring of 2013, but it was finally realized on March 2014, 3..
- This is the largest number in Kintetsu station numbering (93).
- Kinki Nippon Railway
- M Shima Line
- Shima Shinmei Station (M92)- Kashikojima Station (M93)
The route that once existed
- Kinki Nippon Railway
- Shima Line (Abolished section)
- Kashikojima Station - Pearl Harbor Station
- 注 釈
- ^ For similar station structuresSeibu Railway OfSeibu Stadium StationThere is.
- ^ It is not possible to make a transfer payment after boarding.If you want to get on, you need to settle the fare from Osaka Namba Station at the window at the station where you get off or at the checkout machine.Regarding transportation IC cards, Sanyo Electric Railway announced on March 2014, 3.Transportation IC card nationwide mutual use serviceUntil the start of, it was possible to board only through ICOCA / PiTaPa.In addition, nationwide mutual use compatible cards other than ICOCA / PiTaPa (Kitaca-Suica-PASMO-sense of-TOICA-nimoca-Hayakaken-SUGOCA)about,Hanshin Kobe high speed line-Nishishiro StationIt was possible to get on.
- ^ a b c d e Asahi Shimbun Publishing (2014): 29 pages
- ^ a b c d e f g Yasuda (2016): 44 pages
- ^ a b c d e f Haraguchi (2014): Page 12
- ^ Ise Bunkasha (2015): 2 pages
- ^ "History of Ago Town" (Ago Town History Compilation Committee, 2000Published March 3) 15 pages
- ^ a b History Publishing Society of Ise-Shima (1992): 86 pages
- ^ a b Kazutoshi Hirai "Mie Station Story Kintetsu-Shima Line Kenjima" Umi no Karuizawa "Aiming to express the sea with 2 pearls next to the ticket gate" Chunichi Shimbun April 2009, 4 Morning edition, Mie edition, page 15
- ^ a b c d e f g Sone Satoru(Supervised) "Weekly history of all railways major railways" No. 2 Kinki Nippon Railway 1,Asahi Shimbun Publishing<Weekly Asahi Encyclopedia>, August 2010, 8, pp. 22-18.ISBN 978-4-02-340132-7.
- ^ Kintetsu Railway Co., Ltd. "Kintetsu Railway 100 Years History" Kintetsu Railway, December 2010, pp. 12-354.National bibliographic number:21906373.
- ^ a b Hotta (2014): Page 33
- ^ a b Kintetsu Railway Co., Ltd. "Kintetsu Railway 100 Years History" Kintetsu Railway, December 2010, pp. 12-436.National bibliographic number:21906373.
- ^ a b "From April 19, 4, IC cards can be used on Kintetsu main routes." (pdf) (Press Release), Kintetsu Railway, (January 2007, 1), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 8. 2016/8/7Browse.
- ^ a b c "About the retirement of the penguins stationmaster "Shima-chan"". KINTETSU NEWS RELEASE. Kintetsu Railway Co., Ltd. Secretary and Public Relations Department (July 2012, 7). As of August 30, 2012オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2016/8/7Browse.
- ^ a b "Kintetsu Limited Express Hanshin Sannomiya-Kintetsu Kashikojima Operates from 22nd". MBS TV (September 2014, 3). 2016/8/8Browse. “Internet ArchiveArchive page as of March 2014, 3 by. ”
- ^ "Adjustment on May 5st, when regulations on Kashikojima Island" Chunichi Shimbun, morning edition dated March 21, 2016, 3th edition, 29 page
- ^ a b "Silence Kashikojima Increasing tension Disappearing tourists Conspicuous police officers"Chunichi ShimbunMorning edition dated May 2016, 5, social aspect
- ^ ""Ise-Shima Summit" Restrictions on entry and exit to Kashikojima Islanders undergo strict baggage inspection May 2016, 05". Ise Shima Keizai Shimbun (September 2016, 5). 2016/5/23Browse.
- ^ "Shuttle bus (operated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs)" (pdf) (Press Release), Kintetsu Railway, オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 8. 2016/8/4Browse.
- ^ a b "One year after the summit" Ise-Shima "Memorial Hall opened at Kintetsu Kashikojima Station" Chunichi Shimbun, morning edition dated May 1, 2017, page 5 on the social side
- ^ a b "Shima ni Summit Memorial Hall Opened" Nihon Keizai Shimbun, morning edition dated May 2017, 5, Nagoya version, social page 27 pages
- ^ "Kintetsu Kashikojima Station”. Ise-Shima Barrier Free Tour Center (May 2013). As of August 5, 2016オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2016/8/8Browse.
- ^ a b Kintetsu Timetable March 2018, 3 Timetable Change Issue, p.17-p.70
- ^ "Opened a store outside the ticket gate of Kintetsu Kashikojima Station!”. FamilyMart (June 2013, 6). As of August 25, 2016オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2016/8/8Browse.
- ^ "CORPORATE PROFILE”. Kashikojima Hojoen Co., Ltd. As of July 2016, 7オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2016/8/8Browse.
- ^ Yosuke Yasunaga "Summit Memorial Hall Preparations Steadily Shima Opening in May Expectations High" Chunichi Shimbun March 5, 2017 Morning edition, Mie edition 3 pages
- ^ Yosuke Yasunaga "Enjoy with eyes, tongue and head" Opened in Shima "Samiere" Reporter Lupo Eye Photograph and Round Table Tongue Participating Country Cuisine Head Quiz "Chunichi Shimbun May 2017, 5 Morning edition, Mie edition 27 pages
- ^ Sone Satoru(Supervised) "Weekly history of all railways major railways" No. 2 Kinki Nippon Railway 1,Asahi Shimbun Publishing<Weekly Asahi Encyclopedia>, October 2010, 8, page 22.ISBN 978-4-02-340132-7.
- ^ a b c d Kintetsu Timetable March 2018, 3 Timetable Change Issue, p.17 --p.150 ・ p.157 --p.162 ・ p.184 --p.308 ・ p.315 --p.320
- ^ Source: Mie Prefectural Statistics Annual Edition Kintetsu Public Relations Pamphlet "Kintetsu"
- ^ "Personnel getting on and off by station Shima Line”. Kintetsu Railway. As of August 2016, 8オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2016/8/8Browse.
- ^ Personnel getting on and off by station Shima Line -Kinki Nippon Railway
- ^ "Opened in Shima in October, set up online high school and main school facilities"Asahi ShimbunMorning edition dated April 2005, 3, Mie edition, page 6
- ^ a b Asahi Shimbun"Shima-chan is busy and appointed as Mie Penguins stationmaster and tourism ambassador --Asahi Shimbun Digital"<Web fish> March 2011, 11 (Viewed March 21, 2012)
- ^ a b c d e Ise Shima Keizai Shimbun"A letter of appreciation and a year's worth of horse mackerel on the first anniversary of the appointment of the penguins stationmaster- "Penguins train" is also very popular"<Web fish> March 2010, 11 (Viewed March 22, 2012)
- ^ Ise-Shima Keizai Shimbun "The stationmaster's office and penguins trains are also very popular with the penguins stationmaster "Shima-chan" at Kintetsu Kashikojima Station."<Web fish> March 2011, 5 (Viewed March 30, 2012)
- ^ Penguins stationmaster Shima dies Kintetsu Kashikojima station --Kyoto Shimbun April 2014, 04 12:13
- ^ Asano (1997): 105 pages
- Akihiko Asano (1997) "Kintetsu Railway Shima Line Old Line [Shiraki-Gochi, Shima Isobe-Shima Yokoyama, Kashikojima-Shinjuko]"Shunzo Miyawaki Hen "Walking the Abandoned Railway Track IV" (JTB Can Books,JTB, December 1997, 12p. ISBN-4 533-02857-8): 104-105.
- Ise-Shima History Publishing Association, "Ise-Shima History Vol. 1992", Local Publishing Company, August 8, 15,ISBN-4 87670-028-1
- Narumi Yasuda "Showa's End Station Kansai Hen Nostalgic End Station Following Photos" Tetsubura Books 010,Kotsu Shimbun, October 2016, 3, 29p. ISBN 978-4-330-66016-5
- "Weekly Private Railway All Stations / All Depots No.06 Kintetsu Railway ②" Asahi Shimbun Publishing, January 2014, 1, 26p. National bibliographic number:22347638
- Takayuki Haraguchi(2014) "Carefully Selected! Beloved Station 2 Kashikojima" "Weekly Private Railway All Stations / All Vehicle Bases No.06 Kintetsu Railway ②" 12.
- Yoshihiro Hotta (2014) "Tourism connecting Shinto and Potalaka" "Weekly Private Railway All Stations / All Depots No.06 Kintetsu Railway ②". 32-33.
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.