Seven-Eleven, a new sandwich with a rainy day "Haribote" The taste is super horse ...
If you write the contents roughly
By the way, from November 11th, "Sand of discerning shrimp cutlet" (25 yen including tax) will be sold in Hokkaido, Fukushima, Kanto, Niigata, Hokuriku, Tokai, Kinki, Shimane, Hiroshima, Yamaguchi and Kyushu. There is.
Seven-Eleven will release "Fruit Sandwich" from November 11th.What's worrisome is ... Seven convenience store chains ... → Continue reading
Shirabe is a big survey of the things that you care about! It is a news site. We will dig deep into the world's topics and interesting topics with our own research, and publish the results daily as articles.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Sea of JapanFacing theChubu region,Hokuriku region,Kanto KoshinetsuClassified into regions (#Classification by Japanese regionSee below). Prefecture name is the prefectural office locationNiigataDerived from.
Area isTokyoIt is about 5.74 times as large as the 47th place in 5 prefectures, and the length of the coastline is 634.0 kilometers (Honshu 331.0 kilometers, Sado Island 279.9 kilometers, Awashima 23.1 kilometers)..
In ancient timesVietnamIs the territory ofGoki Shichido OfHokuriku RoadOccupy the eastern half ofRegulatory countryIn (old country)Echigo countryとSadoEquivalent to the entire area of. From this old country name,KoshisaSometimes expressed as (esa).
The prefectural emblem is the one in which the word "new" is broken is placed on the center, and the area around it is surrounded by a round design of "play". In addition to the prefecture emblem, a symbol mark has also been established.
- Adjacent prefectures
- Echigo mountain range,Mikuni Mountains,Hida Mountains,Asahi mountain area,Mt. Iidesan Land,Mt. Kushigatayama vein
- Mt. Myokosan,Mt. Hakai,Mt. Makihatayama,Mt.,Mount Kinjo,Mount Sakado,Mt.,Mt. Uonuma Komagatake,Mt. Kinpokusan,Mt. Niigatayakeyama,Mt. Yoneyama,Mt. Naebayama,Small lotus flower mountain,Mt. Hiuchiyama,Mt. Iidesan,Mt. Sumondake,Mt. Gozusan,Mt. Ninoujidake,Mt. Nakanodake,Mt. Hiragatake,Mt. Yukikuradake,Mt. Asahidake,Mt. Saburyuyama,Tanigawadake
- Shinano River,Agano River,Shibukai River,Uono River,Arakawa,Sanmen River,Sekigawa,Himekawa,Kofu River,Igarashi River
- Remote island
- Yasurigoe,Sixty-seven crossings,Mikuni Pass,Shimizu Pass,Sozatoge Pass,Kuzuha Pass,Nojiri slope pass
- Bandai Asahi National Park,Oze National Park,Joshinetsu Kogen National Park,Myoko Togakushi Mountains National Park,Chubu Mountain National Park
The whole prefectureSea of Japan side climateでHeavy snowfallIt is a part of special heavy snowfall area, and the mountainous area is one of the most heavy snowfall areas in the world. EspeciallyTsunan Town,Tokamachi,Myoko CityThere is a lot of snow in the surrounding area. HoweverSea of Japan OfWarm current(Tsushima Current) InfluencelatitudeBecause of the high winter temperature and short sunshine hoursRadiation coolingIs less likely to occur and does not get cold in the morning and evening. Therefore, the falling snow has a lot of water and is heavy. on the other hand,NiigataThere is not much snow cover in the coastal areas such asGeography of Niigata City # SnowSee).
SummerFern phenomenonAs a result, the temperature tends to rise and the humidity is high, making it hot and humid. EspeciallyItoigawaIs observing the highest record of the lowest temperature in Japan, 31.3 °C,Tropical nightIt is known as a place with a lot of people.
Classification by Japanese regional classification
Eight regionsThen.Chubu region(And its subdivisionsHokuriku region), but othersKanto Koshinetsu district(Wide Kanto area),Koshinetsu district,Shinetsu region,Kitashinetsu district(Hokuriku Shinetsu region) And so on.
NHKThe Kanto Koshinetsu classification is often used in the media such as the broadcasting area and the weather forecast of theLower house proportional representation constituencyFor example, when avoiding numerical bias, it is generally classified as Hokushinetsu.
Hokuriku regionWhether or not to include Niigata Prefecture is determined by organizations and groups,Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismHokuriku Regional Development Bureau (Headquarters location: Niigata City),Ministry of AgricultureHokuriku Agricultural Administration Bureau(Main office location:Kanazawa),Hokuriku gas(Headquarters location: Niigata City) has jurisdiction over the prefecture,Hokuriku Finance Bureau,Hokuriku Electric Power Transmission and DistributionHas only three Hokuriku prefectures, and each prefectureKanto Finance Bureau,Tohoku Electric Power NetworkIs under the jurisdiction of.
In addition, some organizations may be treated as the same area as Tohoku or North Kanto. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and TransportNational land formation planIs included in "Tohoku area" (Tohoku region # Definition area and nameSee). Also,Tohoku Economic FederationAlso included in the activity area of. Prefectural governorHokkaido Tohoku Governor's Association,Kita-Kanto Banetsu Governors MeetingHave also joined.
There are also cases where Niigata Prefecture is not included in other regions and is classified independently. Elementary and junior high schoolAtlasThen.OkinawaOther prefectures except for are shown in the figure based on eight regions, while this prefecture is shown in an independent page called "Niigata prefecture".
1874From (Meiji 7) 1896According to the statistics of (Meiji 29), it was the prefecture with the largest population in Japan, with the number of people increasing from 150 million to 180 million (→List of past prefecture population # 1884-1918,). At this time,UrbanizationHas not progressed, and nearly 9% of the JapaneseAgriculture:Niigata Prefecture, which has a high yield, has a high population recharge ability because it has established a life by[Note 2].CensusIn, 1940(Showa 15) exceeded 200 million people, 1955(Showa 30), it was 247.3 million 1970(Showa 45), it decreased to 236.1. Then increase, 1985In 60, it reached 247.8. 1997(9) 249 (Estimated population) After recording the peak at, 2005(17) 243.1 people (14th place nationwide), 2010In 22, the number was 237.1 thousand. In particular, the number of young people aged 18 to 24 is seriously decreasing due to reasons such as going on to school or getting a job.
|Population distribution by age in Niigata prefecture and Japan (2005)||Niigata Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Niigata Prefecture
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Niigata Prefecture Population Ranking by City
- Niigata Prefecture City Population Density Ranking ( 2016(28) present)
- Niigata(1,110 people / square kilometer)
- Tsubame City(716 people / square kilometer)
- Mitsuke City(519 people / square kilometer)
- Nagaoka(307 people / square kilometer)
- Ojiya(233 people / square kilometer)
- Centering on Joetsu CityJoetsu region, Mainly in Nagaoka CityChuetsu region, Mainly in Niigata CityShimoetsu district, Consisting of Sado CitySado regionIt consists of four regions (one island and one city)[Note 3].. There is no clear boundary except for Sado Island geographically.Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euThese four regions are also reported, and weather warnings and warnings are further detailed in 4 regions.[Note 4]Will be announced every.. In addition, in Niigata Prefecture, the area around Sanjo City and Tsubame City, which is generally located near the boundary between the Chuetsu and Shimoetsu districts, isCentral prefecture areaIn the Chuetsu regionMinamiuonuma City,Ojiya,TokamachiAroundUonuma area, In the Shimoetsu districtAgano RiverNorthAgakita,Prefecture northSometimes called.
Because the prefecture area is large, 2000There were 12 municipalities at the stage of (112) (Hokkaido,NaganoSecond place nationwide),Great Heisei mergerで 2010(22) By April, there were 4 municipalities.
As for the counties, all are in one state except Iwafune-gun which has two villages.
There are the following 20 cities, 9 counties, 6 towns, and 4 villages.. All towns are read as "towns" and all villages are read as "mura."
- Nagaoka(Special City at Enforcement)
- Sanjo City
- Kamo City
- Mitsuke City
- Uonuma City
- Minamiuonuma City
- Minamiuonuma District
- Niigata(Prefectural office location-Government-designated city）
- Shibata City
- Murakami City
- Tsubame City
- Gosen City
- Agano City
- Wombai city
- Sado City(One island, one city)
Wide-area municipal area
1969FormulationNew National Comprehensive Development PlanA wide-area living area (wide-area municipal area) starting from (New Zenso) was set as 14 area (initially 12 area) in Niigata prefecture, and became a wide-area administrative unit..Great Heisei mergerSince then, the example of becoming one city within the area has appeared, so the breakdown is 9 regional administrative areas and 5 cities,Cooperation Central urban area plan-Sedentary areaMany were disbanded due to the appearance of a new system such as a concept(In the case of one city in the area, the area name isItalic ).
- Iwafune area (Murakami City,Sekikawa,Awashimaura Village -1 city and 2 villages)
- Shibata area (Shibata City,Wombai city,Seiromachi -2 cities and 1 town)
- Niigata area (Niigata,Agano City -2 cities)
- Gosen area (Gosen City,Aga Town -1 cities and 1 town)
- Sanjo, Tsubame area (Sanjo City,Tsubame City,Kamo City,Tagami Town,Yahiko Village -3 cities, 1 town, 1 village)
- Nagaoka area (Nagaoka,Ojiya,Mitsuke City,Izumozaki Town-3 cities and 1 town)
- Kashiwazaki area (Kashiwazaki,Kariwa Village -1 city and 1 villages)
- Uonuma area (Uonuma City -1 cities)
- Minami Uonuma area (Minamiuonuma City,Yuzawa Town -1 cities and 1 town)
- Tokamachi area (Tokamachi,Tsunan Town -1 cities and 1 town)
- Joetsu area (Joetsu City -1 cities)
- Myoko area (Myoko City -1 cities)
- Itoigawa area (Itoigawa -1 cities)
- Sado area (Sado City -1 cities)
Over 10Urban employment area(2015% urban area as of 10 Census)
- Niigata metropolitan area(106)
- Nagaoka metropolitan area(35)
- Joetsu metropolitan area(23)
- swallowSanjo metropolitan area(21)
Abolished municipalitiesList of abolished municipalities in Niigata PrefectureSee.
2000 years(HeiseiAdministrative map of 12) (before the Great Heisei merger).
2006 years(Heisei18) Administrative map at the end of March. The former municipalities are shown in gray.
- About 3 years agoJomon PeriodOver ten thousand years untilPaleolithicWithinLate PaleolithicI said. And about 200 archaeological sites are known in this prefecture. At that timestone toolasKnife shaped stonewareWas flourishing.
- Emperor SojinAnnual- Kubiki KuzoAnd are installed
- Dahua3 years( 647)-YueEzoTo prepare forToe fence(Nutari-no-ki, near Niigata City) is built
- Dahua 4 years ( 648)- Banfune fence(Iwafunenoki, near Murakami City, Niigata Prefecture)ShinanoからFence door(Sakuko) is dispatched
- Niigata PrefectureKoshi (Etsu) countryWas a part ofEchizen-Etchu-EchigoWas divided into three countries
- 18601/1 - US-Japan Amity and Trade TreatyByNiigata PortOpen port
- 1868 - Boshin War(Hokuetsu War) outbreak. The new government army captures Nagaoka Castle and controls Echigo.
- 1945(Showa20 years)- Nagaoka air raid
- 1955(30)10/1 - Niigata FireOutbreak
- 1959(Showa 34)- Niigata Red Cross Center Bombing Attempt
- 1964(39)6/6 - NiigataNational bodyHolding
- 1973(Showa 48)- People's Republic of China OfShip Invasion of territorial watersToothSado IslandApproaching,missileIncident occurs to test fire
- 1978(Showa 53)- Hokuriku ExpresswayPartial opening (between Niigata City (Kurosaki Town at the time) and Nagaoka City)
- 1982(57)11/15 - Joetsu ShinkansenProvisional opening (between Niigata and Omiya)
- 1988(Showa 63)- Hokuriku ExpresswayAll lines opened
- 1991(Heisei3 years)-Joetsu ShinkansenTokyo StationStart boarding
- 1996(8)-Prefecture capitalNiigata Core citySpecified to
- 1997(9)- Banetsu ExpresswayAll lines opened
- 1999(11)10/30 - Joshinetsu ExpresswayAll lines opened
- 2000(12) January-Scandal of Niigata Prefectural Police Chief (Yukimi Sake Case,Niigata Girl Confinement CaseIn relation to)
- 2002(14) June- Sea of Japan Tohoku ExpresswayNiigata Airport IC~Seiro Shibata ICThe space is open. In October of the same yearNakajo ICStretched to.
- 2002(14) June- Niigata StadiumAt2002 World Cup SoccerOpening game held by the Japanese side
- 2007(19)4/1 - Niigata Government-designated cityAnd againNagaokaとJoetsu City Special cityMove to
- May 2008-Held the G20 Labor Ministers' Meeting
- 2009- Tokimeki Niigata National Athletic MeetOpening
- 2011-Niigata Chinese Consulate General Moves Bandai Elementary School SiteOccurs.
- 2012(24)9/8 - Sea of JapanAkita Prefecture, Yamagata Prefecture, Niigata Prefecture, Toyama Prefecture, Ishikawa Prefecture, Fukui Prefecture, Kyoto Prefecture, Hyogo Prefecture, Tottori Prefecture, Shimane PrefecturePromotion of ocean energy resource development Japan Sea UnionEstablished
- 2015(27)3/14 - Hokuriku ShinkansenThe section in Niigata Prefecture is opened.Echigo Tokimeki RailwayOpened.
- 8637/10 -
- 15021/28 -
- 1665 - Echigo Takada Earthquake
- 1714 - Shinano Otani Earthquake
- 1751 - Takada earthquake
- 1828 - Sanjo earthquake
- 1833 - Shonai-oki Earthquake
- 1896(Meiji29 years)- Yokota slice
- 1963(Showa 38)- Heavy snowfall in January 38(Sampachi heavy snowfall) ・Disruption of the transportation network between Tokyo and Niigata
- 1964(Showa 39)- Niigata earthquake
- 1966(Showa 41)- Shimoetsu flood damage(7.17 flood damage)
- 1967(Showa 42)- Heavy rain(8.28 flood damage)
- 1980(55) end- 1981(Showa 56)- Heavy snowfall
- 2004(16)- July 16 Heavy rainfall in Niigata and Fukushima(7.13 flood damage)
- same year10/23 - Niigata Chuetsu EarthquakeOccurrenceJoetsu Shinkansen derailment
- 2005(17) December-To the next year18 heavy snowfall.. Updated the maximum amount of snow in the history of observation in various places.Niigata blackoutOccurrence.
- 2007- Niigata Chuetsu-oki Earthquake
- 2016(28)12/22 - Itoigawa City Large-scale FireOutbreak
- 2019(ReiwaFirst year)6/18 - Yamagata Prefecture Earthquake.Murakami CityObserved a seismic intensity of 6 or more at Fuya.
- 2019 (First Year of Reiwa) 10/12~10/13 - First Year of Reiwa East Typhoon.. Within the prefectureShinano River,Agano RiverFloodedNagaoka,Aga TownInundation damage occurred in various places.
Successive elected governors
- Shohei Okada(2nd term, 1947(22)4/15 - 1955(30)4/29）
- Kazuo Kitamura(2nd term, 1955(30)4/30 - 1961(36)11/30）
- Juichiro Tsukada(2nd term, 1961(36)12/7 - 1966(41)3/28）
- Watashirou(2nd term, 1966(41)5/8 - 1974(49)4/30）
- Takeo Kimi(4nd term, 1974(49)5/1 - 1989(XNUMX)4/19）
- Kiyoshi Kaneko(1nd term, 1989(XNUMX)6/4 - 1992(4)9/9）
- Hirayama Seio(3nd term, 1992(4)10/25 - 2004(16)10/24）
- Hirohiko Izumida(3nd term, 2004(16)10/25 - 2016(28)10/24）
- Mt. Yoneyama Ryuichi(1nd term, 2016(28)10/25 - 2018(30)4/27）
- Hanazono Hideyo( 2018(30)6/12-)
Changes in administrative areas
Change of prefecture
Parentheses indicate the current municipality of the prefectural office.
- 18685/11(4th year of Keio = the first year of Meiji)Lunar calendar November 4):Niigata Magistrate's OfficeInstead ofNiigata CourtInstall
- 18685/16(Keio 4th yearLunar calendar November 4):Sado Magistrate's OfficeInstead ofSado CourtInstall
- 18687/18(Keio 4th yearLunar calendar November 5 : Echigo countryToEchigofu(First,Joetsu City(I.e. ⇒ Kashiwazaki) Installed
- 18689/13(Keio 4th yearLunar calendar November 7): From EchigofuKashiwazaki Prefecture(First, Kashiwazaki City) separated
- 186810/17(Keio 4th yearLunar calendar November 9): Instead of the Sado CourtSado prefecture(Sado CityoldMano Town) Installed
- 186811/5(First year of MeijiLunar calendar November 9): EchigofuNiigata Prefecture(Kashiwazaki City ⇒ Nagaoka ⇒ Niigata) Renamed
- 186812/18(First year of MeijiLunar calendar November 11): Kashiwazaki Prefecture merged with Niigata Prefecture (not executed only by Nuno), and Sado Prefecture is now under the jurisdiction of Niigata Prefecture (de facto incorporation)
- 18693/20(Meiji 2Lunar calendar November 2): From Niigata PrefectureEchigofu(First,Agano CityoldSuwon Town) Is separated and replaced
- 18694/3(Meiji 2Lunar calendar November 2): Niigata Prefecture was renamed Niigata Prefecture (first). Reissued the abolition of Kashiwazaki Prefecture and the merger with Echigofu. Sado prefecture is under the jurisdiction of Echigo prefecture for the time being.
- 18696/13(Meiji 2Lunar calendar November 5):IwashiroToWakamatsu Prefecture(Aizuwakamatsu) Installed,Kambara-gunOld ofAizu DomainTerritory (currentHigashikanbara-gun) Has jurisdiction
- 18697/25(Meiji 2Lunar calendar November 6):Redemption - 8/1( Lunar calendar November 6By the way, the following 10 feudal lords in Echigo (Princes)ButWisdomWas appointed to
- Murakami Domain(Murakami City),Kurokawa Domain(Wombai cityoldKurokawa Village),Mikkaichi Domain(Shibata CityMikkaichi),Shibata Domain(Shibata City),Muramatsu Domain(Gosen CityoldMuramatsu Town),Mineyama Domain(NiigataoldMakimachi),Nagaoka Domain(Nagaoka City),Yoita Domain(NagaokaoldYoita Town),Shiiya Domain(Shiiya, Kashiwazaki City)Takada Domain(Takada, Joetsu City),Kiyosaki Domain(Itoigawa）
- 18698/27(Meiji 2Lunar calendar November 7): For the time being, the jurisdiction of Echigo Prefecture was lifted, and Sado Prefecture (Sado CityAikawa) Is replaced
- 18699/3(Meiji 2Lunar calendar November 7): Merged Echigo and Niigata prefectures,Suwon(Former Suwon Town, Agano City)
- 18699/30(Meiji 2Lunar calendar November 8): From SuwonKashiwazaki Prefecture(First, Kashiwazaki City) separated
- 18704/7(Meiji 3Lunar calendar November 3): Abolished Suwon Prefecture and established Niigata Prefecture (second, Niigata City)
- 187011/15(Meiji 3Lunar calendar November 10): Abolished Nagaoka domain and transferred to Kashiwazaki prefecture
- 187011/22(Meiji 3Lunar calendar November 10): The Mine Mountain ClanMineoka DomainRenamed to (Former Makimachi, Niigata City)
- 18718/29(Meiji 4Lunar calendar November 7):Abandoned Domain -The following prefectures have been established in the current Niigata prefecture area, including those that changed from the former clan to the prefecture
- Murakami prefecture, Mikkaichi prefecture, Kurokawa prefecture, Shibata prefecture, Muramatsu prefecture, Mineoka prefecture, Niigata prefecture, Kashiwazaki prefecture, Yoita prefecture, Shiiya prefecture, Takada prefecture, Kiyosaki prefecture, Sado prefecture
- The former Aizu domain in Kambara-gun continues to be part of Wakamatsu Prefecture
- Murakami prefecture, Mikkaichi prefecture, Kurokawa prefecture, Shibata prefecture, Muramatsu prefecture, Mineoka prefecture, Niigata prefecture, Kashiwazaki prefecture, Yoita prefecture, Shiiya prefecture, Takada prefecture, Kiyosaki prefecture, Sado prefecture
- 187112/31(Meiji 4Lunar calendar November 11): Established the following 3 prefectures by integrating prefectures
- Niigata(3rd, Niigata City): Shimoetsu 2 counties (Kamabara and Iwafune)-Murakami, Mikkaichi, Kurokawa, Shibata, Muramatsu, Mineoka, Niigata
- Kashiwazaki Prefecture(3rd, Kashiwazaki City): Jo, Chuetsu 5 counties (Kibuki, Kariwa, Uonuma, Mishima, Koshi)-Integrate Yoita, Shiiya, Takada, Kiyosaki and Kashiwazaki prefectures
- Aikawa Prefecture(Former Aikawa Town, Sado City): Renamed Sado Prefecture
- 1873(6th year of Meiji)6/10: Abolished Kashiwazaki Prefecture and merged with Niigata Prefecture
- 1876(9th year of Meiji)4/18: Abolished Aikawa Prefecture and merged with Niigata Prefecture
- 1886(19th year of Meiji)5/25: Transferred Higashikanbara District from Fukushima Prefecture to Niigata Prefecture
Establishment of Niigata Prefecture
Currently Niigata PrefectureUS-Japan Amity and Trade TreatyByOpen portSpecified inNiigataHold in the pipe,Boshin WarSince it became one of the main battlefields, the transition until its formation was more complicated than other prefectures. The transition until the establishment of Niigata Prefecture (second year) in 1 (Meiji 1870) is "Echigofu"and"Kashiwazaki PrefectureSee section.
18704/7(Meiji 3Lunar calendar November 3),Echigo countryIncluding NiigataJoetsuIt had jurisdiction over the government-controlled land in 2 counties (Kamabara and Iwafune)SuwonWas abolished and the prefectural government moved to NiigataNiigata(Second) was established. At that time, in addition to Niigata Prefecture, the current prefecture area has jurisdiction over the government-controlled areas in the 2 districts of Jo, Nakaetsu, Kubiki, Kariwa, Uonuma, Mishima and Koshi.Kashiwazaki Prefecture,SadoHave jurisdiction over the entire areaSado prefecture, And was divided and controlled by 10 clans that had a clan office within the prefecture. In addition, in Kambara-gunAizu DomainTerritoryWakamatsu PrefectureWas under the jurisdiction of.
18718/29(Meiji 4Lunar calendar November 7)ofAbandoned DomainThrough the same year12/31(Lunar calendar November 11The former 2 prefectures of Shimoetsu 5 counties and the former 5 prefectures of 4 Joetsu/Chuetsu districts (Nagaoka DomainHad already been transferred to Kashiwazaki Prefecture) but merged with Kashiwazaki Prefecture,Niigata(3rd),Kashiwazaki Prefecture(3rd) and again in Sado prefectureAikawa PrefectureWas renamed. 1873Kashiwazaki Prefecture in (Meiji 6) 1876Aikawa prefecture was abolished in (Meiji 9) and merged into Niigata prefecture one after another, and Niigata prefecture has unified jurisdiction over Koshisa and Ryogoku.
1886(19th year of Meiji), after going through Wakamatsu PrefectureFukushimaPart of Kambara-gun, which was under the jurisdiction of ( 1878Since the transfer of (Higashi-Kabahara-gun) to Niigata Prefecture (Meiji 11), the current prefecture area of Niigata Prefecture has been established.
Changes in the county
- 1869(Meiji 2): In the current Niigata prefecture area, there were the following country counties
- 1878(Meiji 11):County, town and village organization lawKambara-gun, Uonuma-gun, and Kubiki-gun were divided into 1 district and 22 districts in Niigata prefecture, and 1 district in Echigo country belonged to Fukushima prefecture.
- Kambara-gunNiigata Ward-Kitabamabara-gun-Nakakanbara-gun-Nishikanbara-gun-Minamikanbara-gun-Higashikanbara-gunHigashikanbara county belongs to Fukushima prefecture
- Uonuma-gunKitauonuma District-Minamiuonuma District-Nakauonuma-gunSplit into
- Kubiki-gunHigashikubiki-Nakakubiki District-Nishikubiki-gunSplit into
- As usual: Iwafune, Mishima, Koshi, Kariwa, Zota, Kamo, Hamo
- 1886(19th year of Meiji)5/25: Higashi-Kabahara County was transferred from Fukushima Prefecture, and now Niigata Prefecture has 1 district and 23 districts
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)4/1 : Municipal system-Municipal systemNiigata Ward becomes Niigata City
- 1896(Meiji 29) April 4: In Niigata PrefecturePrefecture system-County systemWas implemented and the three Sado counties (Zota, Kamo, Hamo) were integrated.Sado-gunIn Niigata prefecture, there will be 1 city and 21 counties.
- 2004(16)3/1: Sado-gun disappeared due to merger of municipalities
- 2005(17)3/19: Nishikubiki-gun disappeared due to merger of municipalities
- 2005(17) April 4: Higashi-kubiki-gun, Naka-kubiki-gun and Koshi-gun disappear due to the merger of municipalities
- 2006(18)1/1: Nakagahara-gun disappeared due to merger of municipalities
- 2010(22)3/31: Kita-Uonuma District disappeared due to merger of municipalities
Niigata State Plan
2011(23)1/25ToHirohiko IzumidaWith Governor NiigataAkira ShinodaAt a joint conference by the Mayor of Niigata,TokyoIn line with the current Niigata cityspecial areaTo other cities, towns and villages, and further mergers, with a population of 30Basic municipalityThe state transition plan was announced. Also, the authority of each special ward and basic municipality is assumed to be at a level higher than that of the current 23 special wards of Tokyo..
Degree of 2007
- Financial capability index 0.43
- II Group (Financial Power Index 0.4 or more, less than 0.5) 11th among 7 municipalities
Degree of 2006
- Fiscal strength index 0.40
- II Group (Financial Power Index 0.4 or more, less than 0.5) 9th among 9 municipalities
- Real debt service ratio 15.2
- Current account ratio 91.6
- Municipal bonds per capita Current amount 103 yen Ordinary account only
- Laspeyres index 100.9
Balance of local bonds, etc.
- Municipal bonds for ordinary account 2 billion yen
- Municipal bonds for special accounts other than the above 1773 billion yen
- Debt for some related administrative associations: 8 million yen (debt x burden ratio)
- Debts related to debt guarantee of the third sector, etc. ¥3 billion Niigata Prefecture Violence Expulsion Campaign Promotion Center, etc.
Total amount of municipal bonds, etc. ¥2 billion (consolidated accounting)
Degree of 2005
- Fiscal strength index 0.38
- Group III (financial power index 0.3 or more, less than 0.4) 14th out of 5 municipalities
Degree of 2004
- Fiscal strength index 0.36
- Group III (financial power index 0.3 or more, less than 0.4) 13th out of 5 municipalities
- House of Representatives
- Niigata 1st District Chinami Nishimura ()
- Eiichiro Washio, 2nd Ward, Niigata Prefecture ()
- Uyo Kuroiwa, 3rd Ward, Niigata Prefecture (Ritsumin)
- Makiko Kikuta, 4th Ward, Niigata Prefecture (Ritsumin)
- Hirohiko Izumida, 5th Ward, Niigata Prefecture (Liberal Democratic Party)
- Shuichi Takatori, 6th Ward, Niigata Prefecture (Liberal Democratic Party)
- House of Councilors
- 2016 (re-elected in 28) Yuko Mori (Ritsumin)
- 2019 (Reiwa first year re-election) Sakura Uchikoshi (Ritsumin)
Economic and industrial
2016(28) degree of gross domestic product is nominally 8 billion yen.. Of the majority of countries in the world GDP Have a larger scale. Prefectural income is 6 billion yen, Per capita income is 282.6 million yen.
Agriculture, forestry and fisheries
Agriculture is one of the major industries.RiceProduct (Koshihikari) Is the center, and the yield of Koshihikari is the highest in Japan... EspeciallyUonuma districtKoshihikari cultivated inKoshihikari from UonumaIs the top brand that is evaluated as the best in Japan,RiceIt can be said to be the point. Also in relation to riceRice confectionery(Rice crackers,HailstoneEtc.) is the largest production value in Japan,SakeAlsoHyogo,KyotoIt is the third place after. Because of the large amount of rice produced,rice flourResearch and use the research to sell productsNiigata millingHave invested in.
Few in JapancrudeIt is a production area ofAmase Oil Field(Izumozaki Town) AndHigashiyama oil field(Nagaoka),Niitsu oil field(NiigataAkiba) Was mined in various places. CurrentlyNatural gasMining is thriving,Minami Nagaoka Gas Field(Nagaoka City),Katagai Gas Field(Ojiya),Iwafune-oki oil and gas field(Wombai cityMining is being promoted in areas such as Oki.Higashi Niigata Oil and Gas Field(Niigata CityKita), Nishikanbara gas field (Niigata CityNishikan Ward), the Nakajo Gas Field (Townai City) accounts for 10% of the domestic production from groundwater after separation of water-soluble natural gas.IodineHave also been collected.
In addition, the production of metal products is large. Tsubame City and Sanjo City MetalsTablewareOwns 9% of the domestic market share,Non-ferrous metal materialThere are many companies that have strengths in processing.Scissors,Knife,spannerSuch as metal toolsOsakaIt is second only after.Hokuriku Industrial AreaIt is also the central existence of.
Meters for automobiles and motorcycles are manufactured in Nagaoka City. The domestic market share of bike meters is less than 9%, and the global market share is about 3%.
Around Niigata cityRice confectioneryThere are many food processing industries such as, paper manufacturing, and chemical industries.
Good quality in Itoigawa City in Joetsu regionlimestoneThe chemical industry is developing in Itoigawa City, Joetsu City, etc.
Power generationThen,Agano RiverLarge scale in the basinHydroelectric power plantIs located. AlsoKashiwazakiとKariwaKariwa VillageIt is inTEPCO HoldingsKashiwazaki Kariwa Nuclear Power StationIs the world's largest nuclear power plant. otherJoetsu CityNaoetsuIn the district,Tohoku Electric Power,Chubu Electric PowerOperate jointlyJoetsu Thermal Power StationThere is.
1989In XNUMX, the number of factory locations was the highest in Japan.
Snowy areaAnd especially in the mountains of the Chuetsu and Joetsu regionsSki resortThere are many. But right after the bubble burst 1993Around (5)Ski boomThe skies have suddenly passed since the beginning of the 2000s, with concerns about the impact of the Niigata Chuetsu Earthquake and the impact of heavy snow on the transportation network. In response to this, some ski areas will be closed (see details)List of ski resorts in Japan#NiigataSee).
It is often said that Niigata people do not ski much, but the image of "snow = spicy" is strong for the people of the prefecture who know how to live under the heavy snowfall in winter. So most skiers rarely become a silver worldCapital AreaThere was also an aspect that it was also large due to attracting customers. In the future, it is hoped that a new tourism system will be constructed with the aim of "tourism utilizing snow."
Life and transportation
- General power transmission and distribution business: Tohoku Electric Power Network(Whole prefecture)
- Power frequency: Honshu part50 hertzHowever, part of Itoigawa City and Myoko City50 hertz-60 hertzMixed. Sado Island60 hertz.
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Hokuetsu Express
- Echigo Tokimeki Railway(Toki iron)
- Niigata Prefecture is so-calledSea of Japan TransitIs passingKeihanshin,Capital AreaとNorth tohoku,HokkaidoTiefreight trainMany of them are operated, and they are the main artery of traffic on the Sea of Japan side.
- Niigata StationLimited express connecting with Joetsu ShinkansenInahoIs a limited express that connects the Joetsu Shinkansen at Nagaoka Station and the Hokuriku Shinkansen at Joetsu Myoko Station.White snowIs operating.
- The number of ordinary trains is from Niigata Station to the very suburbs[Note 5]Is 3 per hour, but most others are less than 1 per hour.
- E7 Nihonkai Tohoku Expressway
- E8 Hokuriku Expressway
- E17 Kanetsu Expressway
- E18 Joshinetsu Expressway
- E49 Ban'etsu Expressway
- AutomotiveLicense plate
- Niigatanumber(Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismHokuriku Shin-Etsu Transport Bureau Niigata Transport Bureau)- Shimoetsu district,Sado region, Part of the Chuetsu region (Sanjo City-Kamo City-Minamikanbara-gunTagami Town）
- NagaokaNumber (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Hokuriku Shin-Etsu Transport Bureau Nagaoka Motor Vehicle Inspection Registration Office)- Chuetsu regionPart of (Sanjo City-Kamo City-Minamikanbara-gunTagami Townexcept for)
- Joetsunumber(Local number) (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Hokuriku Shin-Etsu Transport Bureau Nagaoka Motor Vehicle Inspection and Registration Office)- Joetsu region
- Niigata Express BusIs characterized by a well-developed network of.
Medical and welfare
Universities of high school students in Niigata prefecture in 2019Education continuance rateIs 46.9%, which is below the national value of 54.7%, but the vocational school attendance rate has reached 26.0% (national value 16.4%), and the enrollment rate of 72.9%, which is the sum of the two, exceeds the national value of 71.1%... Operates 27 vocational schools in the prefectureNSG Group OfNSG College LeagueIn addition, there are many vocational schools in the prefecture, and the number of special training schools per 10 people is 3.57, which is the 6th largest in Japan..
- National newspaper
Within the prefectureNHKIn addition to the Niigata Broadcasting Station,Commercial broadcastThen.Nippon TV,TBS,Fuji Television Network, Inc,TV AsahiThere are affiliated stations of the four major key stations.
FM radioThen, JFN-series FM-NIIGATA covers the entire prefecture. Although the prefecture soil is wide and there are many base cities,motorizationBecause of the development of radio stations, the ability to appeal by radio (FM/cFM/AM) is as high as that of TV, and radio stations are scattered.
As mentioned earlier, it is unclear which region this prefecture belongs to,Tohoku 6 prefecturesThere are co-produced programs withSendaiOr broadcast the program produced by the station on the Internet (These two examplesTohoku Electric PowerOften is a program that provides sponsors for the business area). On the other hand,Chubu regionThere are also programs co-produced with the broadcasting station of, and in the news, there are various things such as being broadcast as the Kanto Koshinetsu region and Koshinetsu region. In addition, NHK is in Niigata prefectureMetropolitan area broadcasting centerHowever, since it belongs to the Hokuriku/Shin-Etsu block in national elections and amateur sports, it is not possible to report or broadcast these items.NHK Nagoya Broadcasting StationWill be connected to the three prefectures of Hokuriku via. Also,NiigataChuo-kuThen.Shinano RiverBroadcasting stations are lined up along the way.
In addition,Five big citiesBe the first outside the areaIndependent radio stationでHeisei New Bureau OfNiigata Prefecture FM Broadcasting(FM PORT) existed, but due to business difficulties, it was closed on June 2020, 6.
- TV/AM radio
- NHK Niigata Broadcasting Station
- Broadcasting System of Niigata(BSN,JNNSeries / Radio:JRN-NRNseries)
- NST Niigata General Television[Note 6](NST: FNN-FNSseries)
- TV Niigata Broadcasting Network(TeNY: NNN-NNSseries)
- Niigata TV 21(UX: ANNseries)
- "TV station exterior"
- Community FM
- Shimoetsu district
- Chuetsu region
- Joetsu region
- Cable TV
Niigata Prefecture has a large difference in dialect depending on the region,Agakita areaThe dialect ofTohoku dialectIs a type ofKitaou dialect,Sado IslandThe dialect ofHokuriku dialect, Other areasTokai Higashiyama dialectIs a type ofEchigo wordare categorized(Tojo MisaoClassification by).
- Hokuetsu dialect
- Echigo word
- Sado dialect
- Akiyamago dialect-UnexploredAkiyamagoDialect
- local cuisine
- Food culture:
- From UonumaKoshihikari・Koshihikari from Iwafune・Soy sauce katsudon(Sauce cutlet)-Western stylePork cutlet on rice·Soy sauceRed rice-Nopppe・Wappa rice・Hikozen-Italian-Bamboo dumpling-Poppoyaki(Steam pan)Taro Momo(Frozen dessert)·Hegi soba-Niigata Five Great Ramen-Tochio OfFried-Yasda yogurt-Kanzuri-Oyster(ediblechrysanthemum）
- Udon OfDashiとInari SushiKanto style,Sakura mochiIs both Kanto and Kansai style.
- Kinpira burdockThere is a "kinpira dumpling" that contains "(Aimon dumpling)". Furthermore, Kinpira Burdock isJapanese buckwheat noodlesIt is also the condiment of.
- Shiozawa pongee(fabric, 1975）
- Honshiozawa(fabric, 1976）
- Ojiya(Textile, 1975) (UNESCOIntangible cultural heritage）
- (Woven fabric, 1975)
- (fabric, 1982）
- (Woven fabric, 1982)
- (fabric, 2005）
- Murakami wood carving vermillion(Lacquerware, 1976)
- Niigata lacquerware(lacquerware, 2003）
- (Woodwork, 1976)
- (Metalwork, 1981）
- Echigo Yoita Uchihamono(Metalwork, 1986）
- (Metalwork, 2009）
- (Buddhist altar, Buddhist altar, 1980）
- (Buddhist altar, Buddhist altar, 1980)
- (Buddhist altar, Buddhist altar, 1980)
- Traditional crafts
- Sukunegi(Sado City)
- Cultural landscape of mines and mining towns of Sado Aikawa
- Agricultural and mountain village landscape derived from Mt.
- Birthplace of Frisbee dogs in Japan (Niigata City)
- Road StationNo. 1 (Road Station Hoei / Niigata City OldToyoei City）
- JapanSkiplace of origin(Joetsu City）
- Snow pipeBirthplace (Nagaoka City)
- Persimmon seeds(Rice confectionery) Birthplace (Nagaoka City)
- Japan's firstDrive throughInstallation store (Friend Kitamachi store / Nagaoka City)
- Le RectierBirthplace (former Niigata CityShirane）
- JapaneseWineBirthplace (Iwanohara Vineyard / Joetsu City)
- JapanesePostBirthplace of the father (Maejima Miyoshi Memorial Museum / Joetsu City)
- Craft beer nationwide No. 1 (Echigo Beer / Niigata City OldMakimachi）
- Local in 2003LeekFormed for PRNegiccoIs "Local idolPioneer of.. In 2019, leader Nao☆ also became a precursor to "a female idol who continues to be active even after getting married".
- ShrineThe number is about 5,000, which is the first place in Japan (the second place is about 1 companies in Hyogo prefecture).
- There was a former local dog, but it is already extinct.
- Albirex Niigata(サ ッ カ ー-J League）
- Albirex Niigata Ladies(Football·Nadeshiko League）
- JAPAN Soccer College Ladies(Football·Nadeshiko League）
- Niigata University of Health and Welfare Women's Soccer Club(Football·Nadeshiko League）
- Grand Sena Niigata FC(Football·Hokushinetsu Football League）
- JAPAN Soccer College(Football·Hokushinetsu Football League）
- Joetsu Marine Breeze(Beach volleyball）
- Team Albirex Niigata(Ski）
- Niigata Albirex Baseball Club(baseball-BC League）
- Niigata Albirex BB(basketball-B LeagueB1)
- Niigata Albirex BB Rabbids (basketball·W League)
- Niigata Albirex Running Club(land）
- Vital Net Baseball Club(Adult baseball）
- Befco(Womenvolleyball-V. Challenge League）
- sister city
- Shah Alam (Malaysian Federation Selangor)
- Glasgow (United Kingdom Scottish country Strathclyde Region)
- Friendly municipality
Works set in Niigata Prefecture
- Love me
- Initial D
- Komachi(Episode 4 Niigata/Tokamachi)
- High school teacher
- Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah Large Monsters All-Out Attack
- Strawberry on the shortcake(Latter half)
- Strobe edge
- Saint March(Middle stage)
- Run into the sun
- Rush In! Asama Sanso Incident(2002Joetsu CityItakura WardTaken with)
- The men who made the Shinkansen(2004, TV Tokyo 40th anniversary commemorative drama / Joetsu CityItakura WardTaken with)
- Cheer ☆ Dan ~A story about a high school girl who won the US cheerleader in the US~(Major scenes taken in Niigata City)
- Heaven and earth
- Natsuko sake
- Overhanging punishment heat system
- Under one roof
- Fulin Volcano
- White out
- Mari and the Puppy Story
- 30 years of a torn family
- What if the school is...!?( 1985, TBS)-The main character and teacher are from Niigata
- Monochrome girl
- 3rd Year Class B Kinpachi-sensei( 20113/26broadcast. TBS series, in the final roundShibata City）
- Negotiator ~THE NEGOTIATOR~(First series 2008, The final storyAga TownTaken with)
- Detective Conan 15 minutes of silence
- Fly! Dakota(2013Pacific War(Set on Sado Island after the end of the war)
- Snow country
- Joetsu ShinkansenMurder case
- Echigo YuzawaMurder case
- Inspector Totsugawa Fight against snow
- "Snow countryMurder case
- Deep LovePart XNUMX-Host
- XNUMX bales of rice
- 藏 -Later made into a video work
- Koshisa Ohashi series
- Noble Children Series
- Niigata Blues(Kenichi Mikawa）
- Echigo Zessho (Sachiko Kobayashi）
- Leaving snow Echigo (Sachiko Murakami）
- Niigata in the four seasons (Sachiko Kobayashi)
- Snow camellia(Sachiko Kobayashi)
- Sado's love song (Hosokawa Takashi）
- Yuzawa Travel Information (Yuzo Kayama）
- Manta Music (Haru Sanba）
- Echigo Plain (Maiko Takigawa）
- Snow Country -niigata- (Tokyo Incidents）
- A person from Niigata (Kotaro Satomi）
- Sea snow(Jero）
- Echigo Lion Song (Hibari Misora）
- Woman from Yuzawa (Kenichi Mikawa)
People from Niigata Prefecture
About the word "gata"
|New year||VariantOne of the examples|
|(Recommended by the Niigata Prefectural Office)|
Refers to the prefecture漢字There are multiple notations,日本語In whichFontEven " ,[ɲ̟iːɡa̠ta̠][Note 7] Read. Above allOrthographic charactersIt is said that "NiigataIs the most common notation. other,SanzuiUsing the “Saga” to write inNiigataMay be written. Formerly "Sakai"Collection of clausesIt is a generally recognized character that is registered to,Edo PeriodIn the book (printing book) ofMatsuo Basho"Okunohoso Road"andAkinari Ueda"Rain moon story""Zousai" (currentlyAkitaNikaho City OfKisakata) Can be seen,Suzuki Makiyuki"Hokuetsu Snow Score』Allows the use of "Saku" even in the current place names in this prefecture, such as "Shinzaki" and "Garmor". With the circulation of these printed books, it became a “lagoon” nationwide.AbbreviationIt is considered that "Sakura" was said to have been viewed in the same row.(There are multipleVariantThere is).
MeijiWhen you enterLetterpressIs the mainstream of publications,The end of the warSold byMincho type OfTypeWhen I looked up, only "gata", which is the official letter, was sold, and "sagar," which was the abbreviation, was not sold.. In other words, after the Meiji era, the letters "Sakai" were wiped out of the printed materials, but Niigata, Kisakata,HachirogataOrShimane Shiragata Tenmangu ShrineFor example, in areas where "gata" is used on a daily basis, "Sakura" survives other than print.DialectIt turned into. In Niigata Prefecture, "Niigata" was also used for road signs, 1981(Showa"56")Common kanjiWhen adopted by the.
ChineseInSimplified charactersso"Niigata',繁体字so"Shinpei'You can see an example written as. They areMandarinでpinyin: Pronounced (since). 2007(19)6/28 OfNiigata Prefectural Assembly6Regular meetingIn the General Affairs Education Committee, in ChineseSack(Lagoon) And the meaning of潟There was a question that questioned these Chinese notations because it was different.. same year8/1,Niigata Prefectural OfficeIn Chinese on the official websiteNiigata"(pinyin:  Requested the use of the notation "Cynthy" within the prefectural office and prefecture-related organizations (日本語At the end, stop using "Shinzaki"NiigataIs not a request to use).
- ^ According to 8 regional divisions and subdivisions
- ^ In the Echigo area of Niigata prefecture, where religious beliefs were strong in Buddhism (Jodo Shinshu), thinning and selling were few, which was the reason for the large population.
- ^ It has been written in four categories up to the present, such as newspapers, TV, and prefecture public relations back numbers, but it was also used as a reference material for elementary school social studies in Niigata prefecture in the early 4s (all schools in the prefecture For a while, the Niigata Prefectural Board of Education compiled "Our Niigata Prefecture," which indicated that the Sado region should be included in the Shimoetsu region.
- ^ Wide area municipalities described belowThere are some differences from Tsubame City, Yahiko Village, etc.
- ^ Niigata Station- Niitsu Station-Uchino Station-Toyoei Station
- ^ The company name from the start of broadcasting to September 2019 is Niigata General Television Co., Ltd.
- ^ a b "Ni" at the beginning of the wordInternational phonetic symbolsThen. [ɲi] Indicated byHard palate nasalIs supposed to be used, but in realityPalate officialGum nasal Of [nʲi] Also.
- ^ "Designate Nishikigoi as a "prefecture fish"”. Niigata Public Relations and Public Hearing Division (March 2017, 3). As of August 29, 2019オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2017/5/9Browse.
- ^ The 129th Niigata Prefectural Statistics Yearbook 2018 (Chapter 1 Prefectural soil and weather) p.2 -Niigata Prefecture
- ^ Teikoku Shoin New Edition Junior High School Social Studies Map First Edition pp.95-96
- ^ "Regional characteristics data: Meiji period and present population list by prefecture". Hokuriku Social Capital 2003.Hokuriku Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. 2020/2/22Browse.
- ^ Is this all right? Niigata Prefecture (Special edition of special editions of Japan) Page 19
- ^ Niigata Prefecture as seen in statistical graphs 20 edition (Niigata Prefecture) - Wayback machine(For archived March 2013, 6)
- ^ Prefectural population, with population of 230 million people announced[Broken link](Niigata Nippo April 2015, 4)
- ^ a b "Links: Prefectures”. Information Policy Division, General Affairs Department, Niigata Prefecture. 2020/2/22Browse.
- ^ "Announcement area for weather warnings, warnings, and weather forecasts: Niigata Prefecture”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2020/2/24Browse.
- ^ "Ⅲ Other wide-area administrative systems Cooperation Central urban areas, independent settlement areas, etc.". Wide-area administrative office guide. Niigata Prefecture General Affairs Department Municipal Division. 2020/2/22Browse.
- ^ Wide area municipalities within Niigata Prefecture due to merger of municipalities -Niigata Prefecture
- ^ Is this all right? Niigata Prefecture (Special edition of special editions of Japan) Page 6
- ^ "033rd Diet Legal Committee No. 6". House of Representatives (September 1959, 12). 2010/2/6Browse.
- ^ Cooperation in submarine resource development 10 prefectures along the coast of the Sea of Japan: Sankei Shimbun September 2012, 9-Archived by WayBack Machine
- ^ Methane hydrate utilization research 10 prefectures established conference[Broken link]: Kobe Shimbun September 2012, 9
- ^ Established coalition and coalition in resource development of the Sea of Japan. 10 prefectures on the Sea of Japan side, such as this prefecture: Niigata Daily September 2012, 9
- ^ Methane hydrates, 10 prefectures unite survey in Sea of Japan: Asahi Shimbun September 2012, 9
- ^ Is this all right? Niigata Prefecture (Special edition of special editions of Japan) Pages 122-123
- ^ a b c "Summary of 28 prefectural economic calculation”. Statistics Division, General Affairs Department, Niigata Prefecture. 2020/2/22Browse.
- ^ "Amount of harvest of paddy rice produced in 21 by variety”. Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Minister's Office Statistics Department (February 2010, 2). 2012/9/9Browse.
- ^ Natural gas extraction and supplyToho Earth Tech. Retrieved July 2020, 7.
- ^ What is iodineToho Earth Tech. Retrieved July 2020, 7.
- ^ Business activities Nakajo Oil Works. JX Oil Development. Retrieved July 2020, 7.
- ^ Overview of natural gas in Niigata. Natural Gas Mining Association. Retrieved 2020 July 7.
- ^ "Basic survey of schools in the first year of Reiwa" --Announced by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology on December 12, 25.
- ^ Statistics of prefectures in statistics 2019 -Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ "Local pioneer pioneer" Negicco・Nao☆ announced enrollment! The long-cherished Perfume scene became a meeting place! -The Television February 2019, 2
- ^ Why is Negicco Nao☆'s marriage announcement not criticized? What's happening in the idol world -Gadget Communications February 2019, 2
- ^ The stage of the TV anime "Magical Girl Raising Plan" is Joetsu City⁉
- ^ a b Present and future of Chinese characters 223nd Spread and disappearance of abbreviations for "gata"(SanseidoWordwise Web September 2012, 9)
- ^ Present of Kanji 224th "Kijo" and "Cervical vertebra" in Niigata(Sanseido Wordwise Web September 2012, 9)
- ^ a b c d Character Sanpo "Whereabouts of the dialect "Sa""(National Institute for Japanese Language"NIDL Window" No. 32, published on July 2007, 7)
- ^ a b Japanese kanji (Hiroyuki Sasahara Author,Iwanami Shinsho Published January 2006, 1) p.20 and p.62
- ^ Present of Kanji No. 51 "Tofu" that does not "rot" in Shimane(Sanseido Wordwise Web September 2009, 11)
- ^ "Is "Niigata=Shin (Sanzui + Photo)" true?”. Niigata Nippo (August 2006, 8). 2009/3/31Browse.[Broken link]
- ^ Viewing: Japan Shin-Sho Fire & Fire Station 140 Kiboya(with the BBC(Chubun Net, December 2016, 12)
- ^ Mitomo: 140 Shinjuku fire in Japan(BBC Chinese Net, December 2016, 12)
- ^ June 19 Regular Meeting General Affairs Education Committee June 6, 19(Niigata Prefectural Assembly minutes search)
- ^ a b ●Notation of "Niigata" in Chinese (August 19, 8)(Niigata Prefecture)
- List of people from Niigata Prefecture
- Niigata Prefecture Tourist Attractions
- List of prefectural roads in Niigata Prefecture
- List of cultural properties designated by Niigata Prefecture
- Niigata Prefecture's natural scenic spots
- Niigata Prefecture companies
- Works set in Niigata Prefecture
- University of Niigata
- Niigata Prefecture buildings
- Echigo Seven Wonders
- North Kanto/Banetsu area
- Kita-Kanto Banetsu Governors Meeting
- Sea of Japan side
- Circular Sea of Japan
- The Circular Sea of Japan Niigata Ekiden
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Niigata homepage top page
- Niigata Public Relations Section (@Niigata_Press)- Twitter
- Niigata Prefecture Disaster Prevention Bureau (@Niigata_Bousai)- Twitter
- Niigata Prefecture Disaster Prevention Portal
- Niigata LIVE camera
- Current Niigata
- [Official] Recommended sightseeing and travel information for Niigata Prefecture! Niigata Tourism Navigation -Niigata Prefecture Tourism Association
- Tokyo Niigata Kenjinkai Official Page
|Changes in administrative districts|
1871 - (Second Niigata Prefecture)
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.