Tourists enjoy the new soba ban in Izushi-cho, Toyooka
If you write the contents roughly
New soba noodles from the local Tajima are offered at 23 stores in Izushi-cho.
The ban on this new soba has been lifted in Izushi-cho, Toyooka City, Hyogo Prefecture, which is known for Izushi Soba, and it is crowded with many tourists.dish… → Continue reading
"Sun Television" is a TV station in Kobe that celebrates its 50th anniversary with beard and glasses familiar under the trademark "Oh! Sun". People on Sun TV will deliver such things in Hyogo prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Araki, Igi, Izu, Irusa, Ueno, Uoya, Uchimachi, Otani, Okuno (Okuono), Okuyama, Blacksmith, Katama, Kamimura, Kawahara, Kirino, Kuchiono, Kuchiono Kuresaka, Dwarf, Timber, Shima, Shimotani, Tainosho, Tadachi, Taniyama Niyama, Tsuboi, Tsuboguchi, Teppo, Terasaka, Teramachi, Tojo, Torii, Nakano ( Nakamura, Nakamura, Nagasuna, Hakaza, Baba, Hinobe, Hirata, Hirohara, Fukui・ Fukusumi ・ Fukumi ・ Hosomi ・ Honmachi ・ Machibun ・ Matsueda ・ Marunaka ・ Miki ・Miyauchi, Munagai, Morii, Yagi, Yasura, Yanagi, Yuri, Yoida, Yonomi ) ・ Waya.
After the merger, "Izushi-cho" will be added to the title (Izushi-cho, Izushi-gun ○○ → Izushi-cho, Toyooka-shi ○○).
Great Heisei mergerbefore.
- 1889年(Meiji22 years)4/1 - Municipal systemWith the enforcement of, Izushi Taniyama Town, Izushi Iki Town, Izushi Timber Town, Izushi Uchimachi, Izushi Yagi Town, Izushi Uoya Town, Izushi Irisa Town, Izushi Tojo Town, Izushi Honmachi, Izushi Yoita Town, Izushi Gun Town, Izushi Yusho Town・ Izushi Kawahara Town ・ Izushi Yanagi Town ・ Izushi Dwarf Town ・ Izushi Matsugae Town ・ Izushi Baba Town ・ Taniyama Branch ・ Teramachi Branch ・ Izushi Town and Hirohara TownIzushi TownWas launched.
- 1957年(Showa32 years)9/1 - Murohani Village-Kosaka VillageandKamiyoshiPart of (Large printMerged with Miyauchi, Tsuboi, Hakama, Kuchi Ono, Okuno, Yasura, Tataji) and renewedIzushi TownWas launched.
- 2005年(Heisei17) April 4-Toyooka CityTanto Town-KinosakiKinosaki Town-Takeno Town-Hidaka TownMerged withToyookaWas launched.Izushi Town was abolished on the same day.The former Izushi-cho area will be "Izushi-cho, Toyooka City".
- Izushi Municipal Hiromichi Elementary School
- Izushi Municipal Terasaka Elementary School
- Izushi Municipal Fukuzumi Elementary School
- Izushi Municipal Ono Elementary School
- Izushi Municipal Kosaka Elementary School
- (Izushi Municipal Sugaya Elementary School)
Junior high school
- Izushi Municipal Izushi Junior High School
- Zentan Bus"Izushi" bus stop.
- General national road
- Prefectural road
- Hyogo Prefectural Road No. 2 Miyazu Yoka Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road No. 10 Wadayama Izushi Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 248 Kasumi Otani Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road No. 253 Terasaka Yanagi Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 255 Uemura Yabu Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 528 Terasaka Fukuzumi Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road No. 536 Ono Shokai Line
- Hyogo Prefectural Road 706 Town Branch Kumihama Line
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- Izushi Traditional Buildings Preservation District
- Izushi Shrine --Ichinomiya in Tajima
- Izushi Porcelain Triennale
- Hiroyuki Kato - Tokyo UniversityFirst president
- Tomio Saito - HyogoDeputy Governor
- Tsutomu Sakurai - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euFounder of
- Takao Saito - politician
- Kiyonaga Ito --Painter / Honorary Citizen
- Otomo - Pro baseball player
- Atsushi Nomi - Pro baseball player
- Yonosuke Shimada -Manzai Shimada Shinsuke OfTeacher.
- NaganoUeda - 1979年(54)11/5, Concluded a friendship city.
- South KoreaGyeongju --In 1991 (Heisei 3), a friendship city was signed.