Photo Grated cauliflower The gentle sweetness of short-term aged white miso and the richness of Parmigiano cheese bring out the flavor of scallops.
[Experience Report] Enjoy the seasonal course of "GINZA 豉 KUKI" using long-term aged miso in Ginza!
If you write the contents roughly
"Shoulder Sankaku" with a moderate amount of sashimi is added with sake lees and white miso and baked fragrantly.
Before I knew it, the season was completely winter.In Tokyo, there are many notable shops where you can enjoy shabu-shabu in a pot and the taste of winter, but "... → Continue reading
Tongue fertilizer shitakoe
Tongue fertilizer provides excellent information that will satisfy even those who have a tongue tongue.
We will proactively deliver not only gourmet foods, but also entertainment information that will make your senses more exciting.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Characters contained in this item"bass'It is,operating system,ブ ラ ウ ザThe display varies depending on the environment such as.|
miso(Miso) issoy,Rice,wheatEtc.穀物TosaltとmaltIn additionfermentationLet me makeFermented foodIt is one of the traditional Japanese foods.Japanese cuisineIt is also known outside Japan as a representative ingredient of (Japanese food).PasteOften in the form of a liquid seasoningSoy sauceIt is more viscous than.
Food science,AnthropologyIn general, Japanese miso isSoy sauceAs well asSoy sauceOut of (Hishio/Jean)Grain sauceIt is classified as (Kokusho). General miso is unique to Japan,East Asia,Southeast AsiaBecause of its similarity, soybean paste, which is a paste-like fermented seasoning made from soybeans and other beans and grains existing in various parts of Japan, may be included in miso. For example, in ChinaPea soy sauce, South Korea OfGochujangOften in JapanChili misoAnd so on.
The main raw material is soybeans, but there are many different types due to differences in grains and koji. On grainAspergillus oryzaeOf soybeans by mixing and fermenting koji and salt in which koji molds such asproteinIs easily digested and decomposed,TasteIs the origin ofamino acidIs released in large quantities. When the koji derived from grains increasesStarch sugarThe sweetness increases and the soybeans increase the taste of amino acids. Depending on the region and type, such as bean miso, rice miso, and barley miso depending on the raw materialRed miso,White miso, Combined miso (Mixed miso) Etc.
Since ancient times, it has been the mainproteinIs the source. AlsoNon-staple foodNowadays, with abundant ingredients, it may be considered as a seasoning,Edo PeriodBefore the middle stage, it was treated like a "side dish". Even today, "Okamiso", "Negiso Miso", and "Peanut Miso"Kanayama Temple Miso・Pork miso (Andan Soo)・Fish miso・Magnolia misoThere are many processed miso products such as this, and it is one of the essential ingredients for Japanese cuisine. Especially in recent yearsSlow foodWith the Japanese food boom, the goodness of miso is being reviewed again.
Many years of experience show that miso is a versatile food product during the Edo period.Book breakfast bookIt is described in theMiso SoupWas said to have killed a doctor since then.. Research on health effects has been conducted since the latter half of the 20th century.
- malt -Add rice malt to soybeanRicemiso, Added malted rice to soybeanswheatmisoFerment with soybean maltbeansmisoVarious depending on the area穀物Koji made from is used.
Rice miso is generally distributed.
Miso contains the following ingredients.
There are two theories about the origin of miso.
- Chinese tradition
- The etymology also changed from unsoy sauce, which means "things that have not yet become soy sauce," to miso, miso, and miso in the Heian period.
- In the 701 Taiho Ritsu, unsoy sauce appears as a taxable object, and there is also a description of the title of "main soy sauce" that manages soy sauce..
- Japan's original theory
- The prototype of Japanese miso has a long historyYayoi PeriodThere is a theory that it is different from the current miso that uses beans, but it is similar to fish sauce. In JapanJomon PeriodからSalt makingIt is believed that salted foods such as soy sauce were made. From the late Jomon periodYayoi PeriodTraces of salted grains were found from the ruins.Kofun periodFrom now on, the technology of koji fermentation is added.
- The first thing that goes on to the origin of the current misoNara periodIs. There is a record of a food called "Misau" (Misau / Misho: meaning soybeans with beans still remaining) in the literature at that time. It is also written as "Suesho" and "Great treasure"(Great treasureNew Year (701))of"DaizenIn the article, it is written as "Suesho". You can already see the characters of miso and miso.Kyo FujiwaraFrom the ruins (around 700 years)DormitoryAssuming that (the government office in charge of breeding official horses, etc.) requested soy sauce and soy sauce from the food official, the front is "Shokei Imamata Useful Jiàng" and the back is "Oisue Soy Sauce. A wooden tablet with the words "Moryo" has been excavated... It is said that this unsoy sauce or soy sauce changed to miso, miso, and miso.Japanese name"(Around 934) and"Dust bag"(Around 1264-1287) is written in the dictionary. Miso at this time was preserved with beans and other grains, rather than seasoning.Preserved FoodsIt was picked up and eaten.Natural grassIt is in,Hojo TokiyoriとHojo NobutokiHowever, the anecdote that only the miso left in the kitchen was used as a side dish to drink sake is due to this historical background. As a seasoning made from soybeans, at that timeSalted nattoWas mainly used.
Muromachi PeriodAt that time, miso developed in various places.Sengoku periodMainly toBranWas used as a raw material,Military resources(Food), Which is useful as a processed productPotato ropeIt was a valuable source of nutrition for soldiers, including.. The remnants areMagnolia misoIt is also transmitted as such. Each placeSengoku warlordMiso making has come to be seen as one of the important economic policies.
A variety of miso was produced with different material ratios and different aging methods, reflecting the climate and climate of each region.
Meiji EraTypical miso brewing period was about 1-3 years. The Japanese dictionary of the Meiji era, "Sea of words] Lists the following three types of miso. According to the description, the beans and koji of the material were different between red miso and white miso at that time.
- White miso-Peel the beans and make them with white jiuqu. The color is white and sweet.
- Red miso-made from white soybeans. The color is red.
- Tama miso-Do not crush the beans with a mortar, chop them with a kitchen knife, wrap them in straw and let them age. It was said to be inferior.
Steamed or boiled soybeans are crushed into dumplings, wrapped in straw and hung as miso balls under the eaves, and then aged with Bacillus subtilis, natto bacterium and mold, and then mixed with salt water. But it remains in various parts of the region. Also, the method of making miso balls and preparing miso is on the Korean Peninsula.DoenjangSee also in. Already in the Edo periodBook breakfast book"There is something called Tamami miso. Boiled soybeans are half-boiled and crushed with a kitchen knife to make them coarse and fine. Connect this to the bottom of the eaves and use it over the years. This is a low quality product. Or use boiled soybeans and mix it with koji and salt to make rice bran. This is the lowest quality product. Store for a long time. I like the people below because it doesn't rot. "[Annotation 1] a.
At the end of the Meiji eraJapanese ArmyGoro Kawamura (founder), who worked at the brewery, devised a miso fast brewing method that controls the function of the jiuqu by controlling the temperature. The brewing time can be reduced to several months. At that time, it became popular throughout the country along with the Sendai miso brewing method that was mainstream in Tokyo..
Until the end of the Meiji era, tools for crushing miso's raw beansMortarBecause it was a pestle and could not be completely crushed, the beans and fragments remained in the shipped miso before use.MortarI crushed the grains with and strained them with "Misokoshi" before using them. Eventually, when miso production was mechanized, miso was machined before shipping, and "strained miso" and "strained miso" were sold, which saves the trouble of straining and straining each at home. It was after the introduction of the miso straining machine that the smooth paste-like miso that came to be sold today was introduced, but the custom of using miso in a mortar remained after the war. It is argued that the strained miso is inferior in taste, and even now, "grain miso" that is not strained is on sale,Kagoshima OfAmami cuisineThere are some areas that use it as it is.
In 1926 (Taisho 15), "The latest soy sauce miso brewing method" by Kenjiro Tsugano, Brewing Criticism Company was published. This book is available in the Digital Library of the National Diet Library. Understand how to make soy sauce miso at that time.
In prewar Tokyo, early-made Sendai miso (Hayasen) based on the miso fast-brewing method developed by Kawamura became popular.Second World WarSome have developed into a national miso union system (all taste system) under food control.distributionIt became the standard manufacturing method for miso.. In addition, as a result of trying the brewing method focusing on temperature in various places, during the war1944(19th year of Showa) Eizo Nakata (Maruman (Miso production)The founder) developed the Nakata-style rapid brewing method, which promoted the optimization of temperature control during brewing. It has become possible to set the brewing time to 20 days. This fast brewing method, along with Nakata's Shinshu miso brewing method, became widespread throughout the country after the war.
Until the latter half of the Showa 30's, many farmers made their own miso at home in rural areas, and the number of homemade miso decreased with the period of high economic growth in the 40's... However, for the next 20 years, I bought a miso called "Miso" and fermented and aged at home..
1970 eraUntil the 40s, a grocery store (Liquor store,Mikawaya)EtcSoy sauceAnd miso were sold by weight from barrels, but due to changes in distribution, the sales by weight have disappeared and are replaced by those in packages such as bags and plastic containers.Conventionally, when packing in a bagAdditiveAsPotassium sorbateWas used, but nowalcohol(Ethyl alcohol) Is added in 2-3%. This sterilizes salt-tolerant yeast and produces it by fermentation.carbon dioxideIt is possible to prevent expansion due to. The one that has not been adjusted is called raw miso, and salt-tolerant yeast is still active.
In the skill test system, which is a national qualification from the latter half of 1979 (Showa 54),Miso manufacturing technicianLevel 1 and Level 2 exams have begun.. It ensures the transfer of miso manufacturing skills. Level 1 has 7 years or more of work experience, or 2 years or more of work experience after passing Level 2, and Level 2 has 2 years or more of work experience. The subjects are miso manufacturing method, microorganisms and enzymes, general chemistry, electricity, related regulations, safety and health, and there is a practical test.
Today in HokkaidoOtoko FumuraFrom OkinawaYonaguni TownUntil then, there are manufacturers in all regions of Japan. It can be inferred that it can be manufactured without such advanced technology and large capital investment.[Source required]..Even within the same grain soy sauce, it is concentrated in a specific areaSoy sauceIt is also a difference from manufacturing. There are many manufacturers, and like other foods, products are becoming more multifunctional and differentiating.[Source required]..Not just the difference in materialssoup stockIncludedcalciumWe sell products with the addition of such as. Miso that is placed on the table, such as "Take Miso Kake Miso," is also popular. Since 2000 (12), the shipment volume of Miso has decreased monotonically, and in 2015 (27) it has fallen by nearly 2000% compared to 12 (2)... Since 2000 (Heisei 12), the shipment has been less than a quarter only at department stores..
August 2009 Miso sommelier system established, The basis for the spread of Miso has been established, but the decrease in consumption has not been stopped.
Kind of miso
Miso isYESIs referred to as "miso" and is classified as follows depending on the main material.
- Rice miso-Fermented and aged soybean and rice.
- Miso-Miso-Fermented and aged soybeans and barley or barley.
- Bean miso-Fermented and aged soybeans.
- Mixed miso-A mixture of the above miso. Or other miso.
In addition, it is also classified into red miso, white miso, and light-colored miso according to the difference in color due to the manufacturing method.
Red miso and white miso
Depends on soybean and koji protein and sugarMaillard reactionCauses the miso to be colored. When a lot of strongly steamed soybeans are used and aged at high temperature for a long period of time, the color becomes darker and becomes red miso. On the other hand, soybeans that have been boiled and flushed with sugar and protein are mixed with a large amount of pearled rice and uncolored jiuqu, and aged for a short period of time to make white miso. Since the aging period of white miso is short, some of the white miso has white particles such as wheat. Red miso, which has a long aging period, tends to have a high salt concentration for storage, but Edo sweet miso, which is a red miso that finishes aging at high temperature in a very short period of time, has a low salt concentration and is sweet... In the middle, there is light-colored miso represented by Shinshu miso, which is popular nationwide.
In general, red miso has a high salt concentration and is salty, and has a long aging period, so it is rich. White miso has a low salt concentration and is made from jiuqu.SugarMore sweet. Red misoTohoku region(Rice and beans) ・Chukyo areaIt is made mainly of (beans). Beans are mainly made of red miso, because beans have a low sugar content and a large amount of protein, which is a material of amino acids. In some parts of the Chukyo area, including black Hatcho Miso, it is called red miso, and the miso soup is called.It's redCall it.
Characteristics and regions of rice miso, soybean miso, and wheat miso
Nationally, the common miso is rice miso, and soybean miso (red) is made only in the Chukyo area. The color of rice miso is diverse, including yellow, yellowish white, and red. When the rice miso is light-colored, boiled soybeans are generally used, but steamed soybeans are used for rice miso that is fairly reddish. In addition, miso, which uses more rice jiuqu, tends to have a shorter aging period. With white miso of riceShinshu Miso-Saikyo MisoIs typical of rice with red misoTsugaru miso,Sendai misoIs typical.Saikyo miso has a strong sweetness, and Sendai miso has a strong spiciness.Tsugaru miso has a unique umami taste, and Shinshu miso has various characteristics such as a light taste.Areas where rice miso is consumed a lot are the Kanto Koshinetsu Tohoku region and Hokkaido (entire eastern Japan).Hokuriku region,KinkiIs. In addition, among the prefectures of Japan, the number one household consumption of miso isNaganoIn addition, Nagano Prefecture is by far the best in terms of production volume.OyakiThere are also local specialty products.
Red miso of beans is steamed soybeans (or boiled soybeans)Bean JiuquSince it has a longer ripening period than red miso of rice, its color is dark reddish brown with a stronger reddish color and a blackish tint than red miso of rice. Compared to rice miso and wheat miso, it has less sweetness, astringency and umami, which is a major feature. Mainly consuming soybean misoChukyo areaAichi prefecture, Gifu prefectureMino regionLimited to the central and southern parts of the prefecture, the northern, middle and southern parts of Mie prefecture, and the western part of Shizuoka prefecture.In soybean miso,Hatcho MisoIs typical.
Miso is made in various parts of Japan, but each region has its own characteristics in ingredients, flavor, and color, and it is also an ingredient with a strong regional color.
Fermented and aged soybeans and rice. It is made in a wide area from Hokkaido to Honshu and Shikoku.
Main rice miso
- Tsugaru miso - Aomori Prefecture
- Akita miso - Akita
- Sendai miso - Miyagi Prefecture
- - Fukushima Prefecture
- Edo sweet miso - Tokyo
- Shinshu Miso - Nagano Prefecture
- Sohaku miso - Shizuoka Prefecture
- Echigo miso -Niigata Prefecture
- Sato Miso -Niigata Prefecture
- Yamabuki Miso-Toyama Prefecture
- - Ishikawa Prefecture
- Saikyo Miso - Kyoto
- Fuchu Miso - Hiroshima Prefecture
- Sanuki miso - Kagawa Prefecture
- Gourmet miso - Tokushima
Fermented and aged soybeans and barley or barley.It is mainly built in the Kyushu region and parts of the northern Kanto region.Wheat miso shipments have fallen below soybean miso since 2007.
Main wheat miso
- - Nagasaki Prefecture
- - Kagoshima prefecture
Fermented and aged soybeans only. Mainly made in Aichi prefecture.
Main soybean miso
A mixture of the above miso. Or, miso with other seasonings. In particular, Koshu miso is a rare miso that spans the Kanto and central regions and uses both rice and wheat, which is rare in Japan.
Fermentation of soybeans, rice, and wheat with solids remaining.Kanayamaji miso is salted in addition to the above ingredientsCucumber,eggplant,GingerIt is fermented for a short time by mixing vegetables such as.
- Kanayama Temple Miso - Wakayama Prefecture
An example of how to make handmade miso
In recent years, it has become rare to make miso at home, but it was once made by many households. Miso is relatively easy to make by yourself, and anyone can make a decent workmanship. In the Middle Ages, the expression "front miso" was born, boasting of one's own work and skill.
- Mix 1kg of rice jiuqu and 430g of salt. This is called "Shiri-kiri" and the mixture with salt is called "Shiori-kiri-koji." By saltNeisseria gonorrhoeaeIs inactivated at this pointmaltProduced by酵素group(Protease,amylase,LipaseEtc.) remain as it is, due to the action of the enzyme groupprotein,Starch,LipidAre eachamino acid,glucose,fatty acidIs decomposed into. Amino acids are delicious, glucose is sweet and salt resistantyeastDecomposes glucose to produceethanolBecomes part of the scent and is salt tolerantLactic acid bacteriaProduces a faint acidity from glucose. Insufficient salt causes germs to grow.
- Soak 1 kg of soybeans in water overnight, boil until soft enough, drain, crush boiled beans thoroughly, add cold to human skin to salted jiuqu and mix well. If soybeans are still hot, the enzyme loses its activity due to heat. If the boiled beans are not crushed sufficiently and mixed well with the jiuqu, the soybean protein and the enzyme of the jiuqu will not contact and react, and the amino acid decomposition will not proceed and the taste will not be obtained.
- Mix wellzipperAttachedpolyethylenePacked in a bag空 気(=oxygen) Well pulled out. Especially if you don't deflateNatto bacteria,MoldEtc.Miscellaneous bacteriaCauses breeding. Although barrels may be used, polyethylene bags are easier to vent and easier to manage at home. If it is a transparent polyethylene bag, it can be easily sealed and the inside condition can be confirmed. You can also stir the beans in the sealed state, or crush the uncrushed beans and jiuqu with your fingers from the top of the bag. Since aging of miso is centered on the contact reaction between the enzyme produced by koji and soybean protein, the more it is stirred and the more the beans and koji are crushed, the faster the decomposition into amino acids. Also, salt resistanceyeastbyfermentationAlong withcarbon dioxideIt is necessary to remove the gas as appropriate. When space is created, the possibility of mold growth increases. Even if mold grows, it is usually a koji mold grown from spores, so unless there is an extreme difference in color tone, it can be mixed with miso as it is in the usual case. As shown in the photo at the top of this article, the reason why the miso manufacturer piles up stone weights like mountains in miso barrels is to remove gas (air (= oxygen) and carbon dioxide generated by fermentation) by the weight of the stones. Is. When the fermentation has progressed to some extent, "turn it upside down" about once to stir. Amino acids react with glucose as fermentation progressesMaillard reactionThe color of miso gradually changes to brown. This change in color indicates the degree of amino acid production and the degree of umami.
- Miso is ready over the summer. Since the enzyme reaction rate depends on the temperature, if the temperature does not rise sufficiently, the enzyme cannot sufficiently decompose proteins and other substances into amino acids, and the umami is not sufficiently produced.
Health effects of miso
Presence or absence of carcinogenicity due to kojic acid
Kojic acid (Kojic acid/ Kojic acid) is in 7Food Sanitation ActWith revisionExisting additivesIs approved for use asFood additiveIs. This kojic acid is a raw material with antibacterial activity produced by aspergillus (genus Aspergillus, etc.) used in the production of miso and soy sauce.corruptionIt is an important substance that has the effect of preventing. However, to the kojic acidLiver cancerSince the danger of inducing such substances has been pointed out, the carcinogenicity of miso and soy sauce has become a problem. However, the concentration in food is very small compared to the concentration in animal tests (1 to 3% mixed diet administration). After that, a cosmetic manufacturer conducted an additional test to confirm the safety of kojic acid, and proved that the use of kojic acid as a cosmetic product had no safety problem. Miso is a food that has been ingested for a long time, and since the concentration in the food is very small, the toxicity of kojic acid is not considered to be a problem.
Lack of toxicity as Aspergillus in Jiuqu
Aspergillus(Jiuqu) is Aspergillus ( Aspergillus ) Ordinary genusImperfect bacteriaIt is a group of. this house,Japanese Aspergillus(Aspergillus oryzae, Aspergillus oryzae), etc.Neisseria gonorrhoeaeAs misoSoy sauce,SakeHas been used to make.Fermented foodWhile being used in the production of Aspergillus, it is a member of Aspergillus.infectionWhen it grows on food or something that causes illnessMycotoxinSome molds produce (mycotoxins) and are medically important.熱 帯からSubtropicalAspergillus flavus that inhabits the area (Aspergillus flavus) And other moldsAflatoxinIs generated,UVStronger than the irradiation offluorescenceEmit. In 1960The United KingdomでTurkeyAflatoxin was discovered during analysis during mass mortality.. In the 1960smaltOf the fungusA. oryzae(Japanese Aspergillus) AndA. sojae(Aspergillus soybean mold) Suspected aflatoxin production, but it has been found that the function to produce aflatoxin is lost..
The health benefits of soybeans
soyIt is,protein,calciumIt is important as a nutrient source because it contains a large amount of. Edible part of soybeansDry weightIn 100g, it has the nutritional value of 417kcal, water 12.5g, protein 35.3g, fat 19.0g, and carbohydrate 28.2g.[Reliability required verification].
In addition, it is contained in soybeansGenistein(en),Daidzein(en),Glycitein(en) Etc.IsoflavoneIs generically called soy isoflavone and is weakfemale hormoneBecause it shows actionosteoporosis,MenopauseCan be expected to be reduced.. Due to these effects, some soy productsFood for specified health useSome are designated as.osteoporosisPreventive effect,MenopauseIn addition to mitigationArteriosclerosisThere is also the possibility of action. Also,Breast cancer,Prostate cancerEpidemiological studies have revealed that it is also effective in preventing such diseases, especially for the isoflavone glycoside genistein.tumorIt has been found that it has the effect of suppressing angiogenesis in the body, thereby suppressing the growth of tumors..
Other health benefits of soybeansSoybeans # Health effectschecking ...
The theory that it is useful for health
Made by fermentationfatty acidethyl(carboxylic acidethylester) KindgunThere is a theory that it suppresses the power of mutagens that cause. Studies have shown that people who drink miso soup more often have a lower gastric cancer mortality rate (1981 Cancer Society). In animal experimentsLung cancer,Gastric cancer,Breast cancer,Liver cancer,Colorectal cancerThe effect of suppressing miso was observed, and the higher the maturity of miso, the higher the effect. Included in misoIsoflavoneSuppresses cancer growth,ApoptosisIsoflavones may be induced by the aging of miso.GlycosideからAglyconeIt is said that it may change to a type and the effect of suppressing cancer may be further enhanced, or that bioactive substances including cancer prevention may be produced in healthy miso that is aging. ing.blood pressureIt is said that it also has a lowering effect..
Also, with the aging of misoMaillard reactionOf the brown pigment produced byMelanoidinIt is,vitroThen.antioxidant effect,Active oxygenErasing activity,HeterocycleElimination of amino compounds (carcinogens)MutagenIt is said to have activity etc.[Reliability required verification].. Miso has excellent antioxidant capacity, and it is the same as miso.radicalMost of the capture ability is borne by melanoidin, and it is said that the darker the color of miso, the higher the ability..
MarkoとTokyo Institute of TechnologyIn collaboration with researchers in Japan, it was discovered that miso has the effect of improving skin moisturization and texture... This is the miso extract in the stratum corneumCeramideSynthesize酵素Is caused by activating.
Harmfulness of salt
saltIntake andGastric cancerPositive for the incidence ofcorrelationI know there is.. However, the risk of increasing the incidence of gastric cancer due to the salt content of miso is lower than that of the same amount of salt. Also usuallyHigh blood pressureAlthough it causes salt, miso may not raise blood pressure, which is suggested by animal experiments. Miso soybean protein seems to have a role in lowering blood pressure.
Foreign matter mixed
1979,National Life CenterIt is,TV commercialAnnounced that foreign substances were detected in miso from major companies that are also being used.A survey of 30 randomly purchased miso brands, from 16 brandsTick,昆虫One piece,A mouseI found some hair.Mites are easy to get on the jiuqu, insects are easy to get on the raw materialsWeevilIt was thought to be the origin.About miceSalmonellaThere is a risk of transmitting bacteria, and it is a problem considering the possibility of eating raw, and warns that sufficient consideration is required for hygiene management..
Ingredients and dishes with miso
- Main dish/ staple food
- Miso Oden -BoiledKonjacApply miso on and eatDakuraku.
- Miso stewed udon - Raw noodlesTheHatcho MisoAichi prefecture ()NagoyaregionalUdon
- Miso Ramen -Local ramen mainly made of miso such as Sapporo ramen and Shinshu ramen are located all over the country.
- Let's name -A paste-like dish that mixes raw fish and miso.
- Miso katsu -A dish with red miso sauce as a sauce for pork cutlet.
- Ishikari pot - salmonHokkaido hot pot dishes with ingredients such as
- Bank - OysterUsedHiroshimaHot pot dish
- side dish
- Miso Soup - Miso soup with pork and vegetables,Cold soup
- Miso Dagaku -Tofu fillets stabbed on a bamboo skewer, red miso paste, etc., and charcoal-grilled.
- Bath blow -Boiled radish, etc., and eat with sprinkled miso.
- Thick -A miso-flavored soup.Carpetc.
- Dotaki -CowMeatStewed with misoOsakaCooking
- Snacks and sweets
- Gohei mochi -Smashed rice with miso and skewered.
- Miso Matsukaze -Miso-made baked goods.
- Miso bun -Manju of miso dough.
- Miso bean-seasoned with misoWhite bean paste.Kashiwa mochiUsed for etc.
- Miso senbei-Hatcho miso senbei. Miso rice cracker (Hida City, Gifu Prefecture).
- Miso Karinto-Takarinto using Hatcho Miso.
- Miso bread -A type of confectionery bread or miso bread that uses miso.
Proverbs that use miso and are associated with miso, idiomatic phrases
- Front Miso-This is where the front side has been devised. After this is changed, it can also mean bragging.
- The miso is salty and spicy-I'm proud of it, but it doesn't look like it to others.
- The miso smell of miso can't be eaten-pride is something that no one else can eat.
- Three-year miso and hibari soup-The parable of poor food and jerkiness because three-year miso is salty.
- Add miso-fail and lose reputation. Lose face.
- Miso Doctor Killing-A good source of nutrition.
- Pay miso-ya rather than doctors
- Miso and doctors should be old-the ones that have passed a long time are precious and good parables.
- The older the wife and the miso, the better-the ones that have passed a long time have a smooth taste without any quarrels.
- The salt in miso doesn't go away-it's just like miso-made salt, and even if it's invisible, it's useful and useful.
- The house where you buy miso is not built-Miso is something you make yourself.
- People with lots of salt and miso-excellent people with lots of precious things.
- Stupid Three-Cup Juice-Saying that good things are too much.
- Mine soup-Miso soup filled with vegetables that is the source of Ieyasu Tokugawa's longevity. Three kinds of roots such as radish, burdock and carrot, and five kinds such as radish leaves / onions, Chinese cabbage, cabbage and horenso.
- Misokkasu-A person who is not considered a full-fledged person.
- Miso tooth- Tooth decayKind of.
- Miso and feces together-Make everything together without distinguishing between different properties.
- Miso rots-is said to be rice bran miso. A word to mock a singer who has a bad voice or is out of tune.
- 原料 - soy,Rice,wheatBreeding / improvement. Use materials other than those listed on the left.
- Material- Wed,saltQuality characteristics.
- Koji- maltFunction is selected and improved.
- Manufacturing method-Miso manufacturing process improvement.
- Semi-prepared food- soup stockHow to add,(I.e.Save.
- Cooked goods- Miso Soup,Miso Ramen,Miso OdenHow to provide and save.
- Manufacturing machinery-crushing and heating equipment.
- Offering Machines-Vending Machines.
- "Takeya misoTakeyamisokaikan-arts, old tools, explanations, etc.
- Hatcho MisoTownship: Kakukyu --The head office and warehouse are in the countryRegistered tangible cultural property.. Old miso warehouse
- National Miso Industry Cooperative Association
- Miso Central Research Institute
- Miso Sommelier Certification Association
- Miso soup association
- ^ "Tama-miso-to-unfu boiled soybeans, half-boiled, smashed, smashed, smashed, squeezed, squeezed rice After that, the binding for the rope is limited, and the connection for the past year is used. Re-most vulgar item Nari no vulgar person Aged Noku Kutsutetsu defeated by Cesarwo
- ^ Merriam-Webster, Incorporated (October 2014, 10). “Definition of miso by Merriam-Webster" (English). Merriam-Webster, Incorporated. 2015/10/29Browse.
- ^ This breakfast book (1695)
- ^ a b Atsumi Watanabe "Efficacy of miso"The Journal of The Brewing Society of Japan, Vol. 105, No. 11, November 2010, 11. Pages 15-714.
- ^ Ministry of education "Japanese Food Standard Ingredient Table 2015 Edition (XNUMXth Edition)'
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare "Japanese dietary intake standards (2015 version)'
- ^ a b Miso Q & A (Yamagata Prefecture Soy Sauce Miso Industry Cooperative)
- ^ a b c There are two theories about the origin of miso Marukawa Miso
- ^ "History of miso" The origin of miso Yamain Brewery
- ^ Japanese fermented food miso Miso history
- ^ Fujiwara shrine Nara Institute of Cultural Properties Asuka Museum Club
- ^ Takeo Koizumi, "Soy sauce, miso, vinegar is amazing" Yoshimitsu Ohashi, November 2016, 11, pp. 25-85.ISBN 9784121024084.
- ^ a b Founding story Hiji Miso Brewery
- ^ Latest soy sauce miso brewing method https://dl.ndl.go.jp/info:ndljp/pid/1020909
- ^ a b Seiichi Imai "Miso" Agricultural and Fishing Village Cultural Association, 2002. Page 10.
- ^ Proficiency test job classification and grade classification (jobs conducted by prefectural governors) Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- ^ Kazuo Miyaji,About miso manufacturing skill test Vol.75, (1980) No. 4, p.248-250. two:10.6013 / jbrewsocjapan1915.75.248
- ^ Shipment quantity by type of miso
- ^ Shipment quantity of miso by customer (Total monthly report[Broken link]
- ^ Miso Sommelier Certification Association
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Hiroshi Ito,Smell of miso Vol.71, (1976) No. 7, p.500-504. two:10.6013 / jbrewsocjapan1915.71.500
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ http://yamagomiso.com/kou/
- ^ From the occurrence of turkey X disease to the discovery of aflatoxin Bulletin of Yamawaki Gakuen Junior College 35, 37-61, 1997-12-21,NOT 110000218344
- ^ Proof of non-production of aflatoxin Kikkoman HP
- ^ Bean nutrition table (Japan Bean Foundation Association) The data is "Japan Food Standard Table 2010".
- ^ Nagata, C., Takatsuka, N., et al. (2001). “Soy Product Intake and Hot Flashes in Japanese Women: Results from a Community-based Prospective Study” (Pdf). Am. J. Epidemiol. 153 (8): pp790-793. two:10.1093 / aje / 153.8.790. ISSN 0002 9262 2010/5/22Browse..
- ^ Kronenberg, F., Fugh-Berman, A. (2002). “Complementary and alternative medicine for menopausal symptoms: a review of randomized, controlled trials.”. Ann. Intern. Med. 137 (10): pp805-813. PMID 12435217 2010/5/22Browse..
- ^ Chen Rui EastHow to use and choose supplements: Menopause: Focusing on hot flashes"Pharmacy, Vol. 55, No. 5, 2004, pp1848-4853, ISSN 0044 0035,2010/5/22Browse.
- ^ "Archived copy”. As of May 2008, 5オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011/10/30Browse.
- ^ Meiji University Faculty of Agriculture Department of Agricultural Chemistry Food Functional Science Laboratory Research Outline Archived August 2012, 11, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Norio Takeuchi, Taeko Inari, Hitomi Morimoto, Mitsuyuki Mori, "Study on DPPH radical scavenging ability of misoGifu Women's University Bulletin 33,2004, 03-30-115, 122-XNUMX,NOT 110000146309
- ^ a b Mynavi Corporation. “Marikome announces research with Tokyo Institute of Technology Life My Navi News-". 2013/8/2Browse.
- ^ Relationship between salt and salt food intake and gastric cancer National Cancer Research Center Cancer Prevention and Screening Research Center
- ^ Hecker KD: Curr. Atheroscler. Rep., 3 471–478 (2001)
- ^ (PDF) Miso Science and Technology 54(6), 327-339, 2006-11
- ^ Mite and insect fragments on the market "Asahi Shimbun", June 1979, 54, morning edition, 6th edition, page 12
- ^ Kojien5th edition
- ^ "Four seasons of Japanese cuisine winter" Kodansha ISBN-4 06-267454-8
- ^ "Seasonal ingredients Autumn/Winter vegetables" Kodansha ISBN-4 06-270136-7
- ^ MISO σ Miso sommelier communication Late January 2012 issue
- ^ Hatcho Miso Head Office/Kura (Historical Museum) Cultural Property Navi Aichi
- SA Shi Su Se So
- Miso Soup(Natto soup-Miso soup with pork and vegetablesEtc.)
- Soy sauce
- Soy sauce
- Military resources
- Honmura Shrine (Kumamoto City)(Miso Tenjin. The only shrine in Japan that worships the god of miso.Miso Tenjinmae stopnear. )
- Hyorogan #Weird miso ball
- Japanese miso maker