Urawa back alley ramen shop "Mirokuya" Special ingredients x homemade handmade noodles
If you write the contents roughly
Amirokuya is a ramen shop located about a 10-minute walk from the west exit of Urawa Station.
Introducing the ramen shop "Mirokuya" in the back alley of Tokiwa, Urawa-ku, between Urawa Station and Kita-Urawa Station ... → Continue reading
The local media “Urawacity.net” that sends useful information about Urawa is nicknamed “Urawa City Net”.
The information posted by the manager who lives in Urawa is mainly based on the information that he has actually seen, eaten, and experienced.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Saitama Prefectural Government BuildingandSaitama City HallIt is the nearest station ofJTB publishing,Kotsu Shimbun(Excluding "Tokyo Timetable" which does not have the symbol of the prefecture representative station)TimetableIt is listed as the representative station of the prefecture/city in.Urawa areaIt is a station that plays a central role in.Omiya StationIs a transportation and commercial center, but this station isSaitama Prefectural Office,Saitama City Hall,Saitama District Court,Saitama Prefectural PoliceIt has a headquarters and is a political center.1883ToUeno StationとKumagaya StationIt opened at the same time as the opening of the first railway in the prefecture that connects Saitama City, and at the same time it is the oldest station in Saitama city.Ageo Station,Konosu Station, It is one of the oldest stations along with Kumagaya station.The time required from this stationTokyo Station25 minutes at the shortestShinjuku StationThe shortest time is 21 minutes.
As the population around Urawa Station increasesKeihin Tohoku LineToKitaurawa Station(1936),Minami Urawa Station(1961) Is opened,1985ToSaikyo LineOpenedMusashi Urawa Station-Naka Urawa StationWas opened. Since there are 2 stations within 5 km of our station, the number of passengers commuting to and from Tokyo from the station is relatively dispersed, but as a representative station of prefectures and ordinance-designated cities, the population is almost the same. It is a representative station of the government-designated cityHiroshima Station,Sendai StationThe number of passengers is equal to or more than that.
The station is located at the timeUrawajukuIt is located on the eastern side of, and was built at the edge of the plateau, so there is a difference in elevation between east and west for one floor. Also, at the time of opening, there is no prefectural office street at present, and the current Sakura-Kusa-dori was opened as a stop line on the main street leading to the station, and buses and other services were in use. Following the redevelopment, the west exit main street leading to the station became prefectural office street. Currently as a four-lane road connecting east and west on the south side of the stationTajima Omaki LineConstruction is in progress.
Around the stationIsetan Urawa store,Urawa ParcoAs many commercial facilities are concentrated, as described belowAtreThe station building "JR Urawa Station West Exit Building", which will be the expanded floor area of Urawa, has opened.
Away from the stationNational Route 17AlongSaitama Resona Bank,NTT East-KanshinetsuHead offices such asTokiwa(Bessho marshAround the park)Nakamachi,Kishimachi,Shinmei,NegishiIsLuxury residential areaKnown as.
The line you are using isTohoku Main LineIt is a single station (for details, see the route article and "Name of railway line)), but at this stationTrain lineRunKeihin Tohoku LineTrain andTrain lineRunUtsunomiya Line-Takasaki Line(Omiya StationMore branches),Tohoku Freight LineRunShonan Shinjuku LineTrain stops.Ueno StationIn addition to the departure and arrival system,Tokyo StationviaTokaido LineGo directly toUeno Tokyo LineThere is a lineage. In addition, at this stationURW] Three-letter code is attached.
- Utsunomiya Line-Takasaki Line: Utsunomiya Line is Tokyo Station- Oku Station - Omiya StationThroughOyama Station-Utsunomiya StationA medium-distance train bound for Tohoku Main Line. The Takasaki line branches from Omiya stationKumagaya Station-Takasaki StationA medium-distance train connecting the areas. Ueno Station departure/arrival system and Ueno Station/Tokyo StationviaTokaido LineGo directly toUeno Tokyo LineThere is a lineage. - Station number"JU 05'
- Shonan Shinjuku Line: A medium-distance train that runs on the Tohoku Freight Line (common name) of the Tohoku Main Line. Via Shinjuku Station, bound for Omiya Station (northbound)Utsunomiya Line-Takasaki LineTo Yokohama Station (bound for south)Tokaido Line-Yokosuka LineMutual direct operation. -Station number "JS 23'
- Keihin Tohoku Line: A commuter train that runs mainly at each station south of Omiya Station on the Tohoku Main Line.Yokohama StationFrom Negishi LineDirect operationAlso implemented. -Station number "JK 43'
- 1883(Meiji16 years)7/28: Opened.Japan RailwayUeno, which is part of the current Tohoku Line and Takasaki Line, was opened when Kumagai opened. The station at that timeUeno Station-Oji Station・Urawa Station・Ageo Station-Konosu Station-Kumagaya StationBy itself, this station is the oldest station on the Tohoku Main Line along with Ueno Station.
- At this time, this station was not located at the center of the old Urawajuku, but on the southeast side of the post town near the Saitama prefectural government office (the center of the old post where the Honjin wasUrawa Century CityNear the intersection).
- Shortly after it opened, it was a ground station with 2 lines and 3 lines (the photo was posted in the public relations about the redevelopment in front of Urawa station made by the former Urawa city).
- 1890(Meiji 23) December: Tohoku Main LineAkabane Station - Omiya StationDouble-tracking.
- 1906(39th year of Meiji)11/1 : Railway National LawNationalized by.
- 1909(42th year of Meiji)10/12 : Track nameBecame a member of the Tohoku Main Line when enacted.
- 1916(Taisho5 years) July:HatogayaShared bus to the area started operating (currently not operating).
- 1921(Taisho 10) August:Shiki-DaimonThe bus to the area has started (it still operates).
- 1930(Showa5 years)12/27: East Exit is opened.
- 1931(6)12/1 : Tohoku Main LineWarabi Station - Yono StationTwo freight lines in between have been added to make a double track. The freight line did not set up a platform at this station.
- Around this time, the station had wooden station buildings at the west and east exits, and an underground passageway connected between them. The stairs at the west exit were the site of the bookstore side platform at the time of opening, but the freight line running here had wooden fences because trains did not stop. Also, before the war, the so-called first railroad crossing connected the east and west, but it was abolished due to the increase in traffic volume after the war.
- 1932(7)9/1 : Tohoku Main LineTrain (currentKeihin Tohoku Line) Has been extended to Omiya station and started operation in the section including this station. Until 1968, most of the Tohoku Main Line trains (including Takasaki Line trains) began to pass through this station. Keihin Tohoku Line trains and Tohoku Line medium- and long-distance trains are the same until the 1968 Tohoku Line 6railI was running above. In addition, a freight station was attached to the southwest of this station, and the wiring of the freight station extended to the west exit station building. This place is currently overpassed by the Tohoku Freight Line, and there is a track maintenance area under the guard. In 5, the number of passengers was the central station of the 17th national railway, so the Saitama Prefectural Assembly petitioned the Minister of Railways to stop.
- 1960(35)1/15: Abolish cargo handling. As a remnant of the freight station, Urawa Post Office (currentlyUrawachu Post Office) Is located[Annotation 1].
- 1967(Showa 42): West Exit in preparation for 6 lines between Akabane Station and Yono Station on the Tohoku Main LineStation buildingRenovated. The 2012-storey West Exit station building, which existed until 2, will be completed.
- 1968(43)9/25: Tohoku Main Line Akabane Station-2 lines are added to the line between Yono and 6 lines. The Keihin Tohoku Line train and Tohoku Line train are separated for the first time. In the area around this station, where urbanization had been progressing from early on, it was not possible to secure land for two new lines. Since it passed through trains (including the Takasaki Line train), it became a situation of a train line running on the ground, a passenger line and a freight line running elevated behind the West Exit station building (so called "Commuting five-sided strategyPart of ").
- 1968(43)10/1: New home on Tohoku Passenger Line. Medium-distance trains start only during morning and evening rush hours.
- 1982(57)11/15: Starts mid-distance trains all day long.
- 1987(62)4/1 : Privatization of the national railway divisionAs a result, it becomes the station of the East Japan Railway Company (JR East).
- 2001(Heisei13 years)
- 2003(15) April 4: Saitama CityGovernment-designated cityMoved to and located in Saitama CityUrawa-kuBecomes
- 2004(16): Elevated construction started due to the fact that the city area was divided into east and west since opening, and the Shonan Shinjuku line, which could not be stopped due to its structure, was stopped. In order to pull out the stop platform of the Shonan Shinjuku line, a method was adopted to secure a site for elevated construction on the east side of the Keihin Tohoku line and shift it one line at a time to the east side. First, before the elevated construction, it was on the south side of the Tohoku train line platform.Track maintenanceFor machineryDetention lineWas removed, and the track and Keihin Tohoku Line platforms and tracks were relocated to the west to complete the eastern site. In the stationPointIt became a station where no one existed.
- 2007(19)1/14: Build an elevated track and platform on the east side of the Keihin Tohoku Line, and relocate the Keihin Tohoku Line southbound (line 1) to the new elevated line.
- 2008(20)5/18: Constructed an elevated line on the old Minami Line, and moved the Keihin Tohoku Line north line (Line 2) to the new elevated line. This completes the Keihin Tohoku Line elevated platform. It became the first fully elevated station on the Keihin Tohoku line in the prefecture..
- 2009(21)12/20: Build an elevated line and platform on the old Kitakyu Line, and move the Tohoku Passenger Line (Utsunomiya Line) up (3rd line) to the new elevated line.
- 2011(23)3/6: Build an elevated line on the old up line and move the down line (4th line) to the new elevated line. This completed the Tohoku Passenger Line elevated platform.
- 3/16: A new platform was built on the Tohoku Freight Line following the completion of the elevated construction around the station. With the Shonan Shinjuku lineTobu RailwayDirect limited express"Nikko", "Kinugawa", "Spacia Kinugawa"[Press 2]In addition, the temporary "Omiya Station" will be operated at the beginning and end.Super View OdorikoWill stop. On the same day, in commemoration of this, Urawa station- Atami StationIn the meantime, the group temporary train "Shonan Shinjuku Line Urawa Station Stop Memorial"253 seriesWas driven by. Under the viaduct, an east-west free passage with a width of 25 m and a length of about 50 m was opened, the ticket gates in the east and west were concentrated in the center of the station, and the Nakamachi Underpass with a width of about 4 m was flattened to 10 m. In addition, two east-west free passages were newly established in the north and south, and three east-west free passages were opened. Cross the railway on the south side of the stationSaitama Prefecture Saitama Soka Line(City planning roadTajima Omaki Line), the width on the east side of the elevated was widened to 25m.
- 7/20: Urawa Station before the 130th anniversary of its opening- Yokogawa StationIn the meantime, the group temporary train "Urawa Station 130th anniversary commemoration issue"485 seriesJoyful TrainNO.DO.KA.Be driven using.
- 7/28: Commemorating the 130th anniversary of the opening of business, commemorative entrance tickets for Urawa station will be issued[Newspaper 1].
- 2014(26) December: The construction of the east exit station front traffic plaza is completed.
- 2015(27)11/25: Opened "Atre Urawa" (South Area/North Area) under the West Exit[Press 3].
- 3/12: JR East advancesEnergy Conservation,再生 可能 エネルギーEfforts to introduce environmental conservation technologies such as "Ecoste" to Urawa Station for the first time in the prefecture[Newspaper 2]. First time at a domestic railway stationEnergy management systemTo introduce .. at the same timeSolar panelsWill also be installed[Press 4].
- 10/21: At Keihin Tohoku Line HomeHome doorStart using[Press 5][Newspaper 3].
- 2018(30)3/16: West Exit Station Building "Urawa Atre West Area" opens[Press 6][Press 7].Isetan Urawa storeUnderground passage "Nakanoshima underground passage of Urawa station" towards the direction is completed[Press 6].
- 2019(ReiwaFirst year)11/30: Have this dayView PlazaClosed its business.
|Urawa station wiring diagram|
Island homeHave two lines on one sideElevated station.. Home of track 1 and 2Effective lengthIs a 10-car volume component, and lines 3, 4, 5 and 6 are 15-car volume components. Lines 5 and 6 are located one step higher than lines 1, 2, 3, and 4. It used to be a station where the horizontal platforms were lined up so that the freight line, which was originally elevated, would be pressed, but as a part of the station redevelopment project by Urawa City (currently Saitama City), even to the adjacent building edge Land expansion and new freight line platform (line 5 and 6) construction has been carried out on all sides, making it possible to make maximum use of the small land between the large and small commercial and business buildings in the surrounding area while making it compact. It has the appearance of an elevated station in the center of the city where homes are located. Transfer according to the elevated platformConcourseBetween and homeStairsIn addition toescalatorとエ レ ベ ー タ ーWas installed. There is a transfer concourse under the platform, with a central ticket gate on the south side of the concourse, and on the north side of the concourse in November 2015.SuicaA dedicated atre north exit ticket gate was installed.
There is a 25m wide free passage connecting the east and west of the station outside the central ticket gate, and exit the ticket gate to fill the height difference between the west exit and the east exit, and an up staircase, an escalator, and an elevator are installed on the west exit side. There is. Next to the central ticket gate,Green WindowThere is. Until November 2019, 11View PlazaWas attached. 1 outside the ticket gate, 1 inside the ticket gate Convenience storeNewDaysIn addition to the establishment, there are restaurants and other shops on the concourse inside the ticket gate. It is a directly managed station and manages Kita Urawa Station as a management station.
As for the exterior of the station, the part of the station facing the plaza in front of the already completed station is emerald green and is entirely covered with glass. About the station west exit, 7 floorsStation buildingThe home is covered with a windbreak wall because it will be hidden in the "JR Urawa Station West Exit Building" (opened on March 2018, 3 as an expanded floor area of Atre Urawa). To the south of the station buildingHotel Mets UrawaThere is, and it functions as a business hotel directly connected to the station.
Prior to the start of construction, this station has 2 lines on the island platform and 4 linesGround stationIt was (the freight line passed by an elevated line diagonally above the passenger line). The Tohoku Freight Line passes between the West Exit Station Building and the Tohoku Passenger Line at the height of the second floor above the ground, so it is difficult to build an overpass for transfer, which is unusual for a JR ground station, not an overpass. An underground passage connecting both station buildings was in contact with each platform. As a result, it was not easy to widen the transfer passages compared to overpasses, and as a result the station structure maintained in the 2s was maintained until the 1960s, making it difficult to meet increasing passenger demand and barrier-free demand. .. In addition, because the stairs leading from the West Exit station building to the underground passage are located directly under the freight line and due to narrow land conditions, it is not possible to build a new platform on the freight line, and until the timetable revision on March 2000, 2013, the Shonan Shinjuku line I was passing this station.
|1||Keihin Tohoku Line||Southbound||Minami Urawa-(I.e.-Tokyoaspect|
|2||North line||Kita Urawa-Yono-Omiyaaspect|
|3||Utsunomiya Line (Tohoku Line)/Takasaki Line||Going up||Akabane·Tokyo·Yokohama-Big shipaspect|
(Ueno Tokyo Line）
|5||Shonan Shinjuku Line||Southbound||AkabaneShinjuku·Yokohama·Odawara-Zushiaspect|
|6||North line||For Omiya, Utsunomiya, Takasaki|
(Source:JR East: Station map）
- West exit is olderUrawajukuIt is close to, and there are many passengers getting on and off, but there is a historical background that the platform was added in order from the east side.
- In addition, the direction of the line 2 of this station is unified to "Kita Urawa, Yono, Omiya area" even before the opening of Saitama Shintoshin station even after the overpass, and the Saitama Shintoshin station where the medium-distance train stops is from Yono station. Although there are many passengers getting on and off, it is not included in the direction.
- The direction of Line 4 continues to be written as "Oyama, Utsunomiya, Takasaki, Maebashi" from the ground station era, and Omiya Station and Kumagaya Station are rarely mentioned in the Utsunomiya Line / Takasaki Line suburbs of Tokyo. On the other hand, on the Shonan Shinjuku Line No. 2013 platform, which was opened in 6, it is written as "Omiya/Utsunomiya/Takasaki area" and has not been unified with the No. 4 line. In addition, the direction notation such as Nikko and Kuroiso that were left on the enameled board that had been hung on the platform pillars until the station was elevated from the JNR era has disappeared.
Lines 1 and 2 are local melodies, and lines 3 and 4 areSakurai Music StudioMade, lines 5 and 6Toyo Media LinksMade melody is used. The melody of lines 1 and 2 has changed from "Amaririsu" etc. (until 1997) → "JR-SH1-1" (1997-2003) → (a) "City of Hope" (2003-2007) To the present.. The melody of (a) was also used on track 2013 in March-May 3. Platforms 5 and 5 were "ranch morning" and "hometown" until January 3.
|1||Keep On Rising|
|2||Town of hope 09 |
|4||Susukino Plateau V2|
|5||Water Crown (Low)|
|6||Verde Rayo "Green Ray" (bass emphasis)|
Station building Atre Urawa
2013After the construction of the elevated railway in March, the site of the West Exit station building was renovated to enhance it as a commercial baseStation buildingIt was decided to build a commercial facility in a space of about 1.3 square meters under the elevated 2km north-south created by the elevated construction. Securing a material storage and a construction office for construction under the elevated railway station on the site of the West Exit Station2015Started earlier, and three years later (2018), a 7-storey building (1 floors, assuming the height in front of the west exit is the 6st floor), the JR Urawa Station West Exit Building was completed.
The commercial facility under the viaduct isAtreUrawa South Area-North AreaAs 201511/25Opened in, and moved the tourist information center and citizen's window on the west side[Press 3].. Of these, on the south side of the East-West free passageSouth AreaIsThe Garden Jiyugaoka,Seijo IshiiConsists of stores such as grocery stores (25 stores), Urawa Tourist Information Center has moved[Press 8].. Tourist information centerProntoIt takes the form of collaboration with. Also, on the north side of the station building,North AreaToSuicaA special "Atre North Exit Ticket Gate" is newly established and directly connected to the station. This area has restaurants andFamilyMartIn addition to the cafe, it will be the fifth store in Japan (first in the prefecture)ConciergeWithUrawa 茑屋书店”Opened in the storeStarbucksIs attached[Newspaper 4].. In addition, Urawa Station citizen's window has moved[Press 9]Established “Cocophane Nursery Urawa”, a licensed nursery school (2016It is open in April).
Besides this,Tajima Omaki LineThere is a parking lot (47 cars) on the south side and a bicycle parking lot (532 cars) on the south and north sides. Atre Club View Suica Card and Atre Card enrollment campaign started on November 11, prior to opening, and at the same time as the opening of the Atre Urawa information magazine ``U La La -Ura-Was launched by[Newspaper 5].. March 2018th, 3 Station Building (16st-1th floors are atre Urawa West Area・Fitness club on the 5th-7th floorJexer Fitness & Spa"Urawa") opened, "Atre Urawa" West Area"Saitama Resona Bank"The Saitama Resona Bank Premier Salon Urawa", a store for the wealthy, and the official store of Urawa RedsUrawa Reds Red VoltageEtc. opened[Press 6].. at the same timeIsetan Urawa storeUnderground access to the area "Urawa Station Nakanoshima underground passage" was established[Press 6].
In addition, there is a commercial facility on the 1st to 4th floors in front of Nishiguchi Station.Saitama Civic Center UrawaA redevelopment project to build a 27-story redevelopment building in which to move and expand the station squareUrawa Station West Exit Minami Takasago Area First Class Urban Redevelopment ProjectIs planned, and an increase in commercial facilities is expected.
2019(First year of Reiwa)Boardingpersonnel The95,865Is[Number of passengers 1].. At JR East StationOmori StationAfter 47th place at stations in Saitama prefectureOmiya StationIt is second only after. At a single station where there is no transfer line with other companiesMitaka Station,Akabane Station,Omori Station4th place (after Omori is very close)Omorikaigan Station, AkabaneAkabane Iwabuchi StationThere is).Shonan Shinjuku LineStop,Ueno Tokyo LineDue to the opening of the company, the number has increased by nearly 2012 from 2015 to 1. In the city area within 2km from Urawa stationKitaurawa Station,Minami Urawa Station,Musashi Urawa StationAnd there are three stations with about 5 passengers, and the passengers are dispersed.
It is the 5th stop at Utsunomiya and Takasaki lines, next to Tokyo, Omiya, Ueno and Akabane stations, and the 19th at Keihin Tohoku line (Negishi LineExcluding sections).
Daily average number of passengers by year (1-1981)
recent yearsBoardingThe number of personnel is shown in the table below. The number of passengers in the entire year is divided by 365 (366 in the year when leap days enter) to find the average daily number of passengers.Rounding downTherefore, the sum of non-regular items and regular items does not necessarily match the total.
|1981 year (Showa 56 year)||66,537|
|1982 year (Showa 57 year)||68,521|
|1983 year (Showa 58 year)||70,089|
|1984 year (Showa 59 year)||70,365|
|[Note 1] 1985 year (Showa 60 year)||70,494|
|1986 year (Showa 61 year)||67,113|
|1987 year (Showa 62 year)||67,815|
|1988 year (Showa 63 year)||63,616|
|1989 (first year of Heisei)||70,101|
|1990 (Heisei2 years)||72,372|
|1991 (Heisei3 years)||74,102|
|1992 (Heisei4 years)||73,682|
|1993 (Heisei5 years)||74,879|
|1994 (Heisei6 years)||74,455|
|1995 (Heisei7 years)||74,509|
|1996 (Heisei8 years)||75,637|
|1997 (Heisei9 years)||74,967|
|1998 year (Heisei 10 year)||74,597|
|1999 year (Heisei 11 year)||[JR 1]74,159||[*1]|
|2000 year (Heisei 12 year)||[JR 2]73,995||[*2]|
Average daily number of passengers by year (since 1)
|年度||Daily average number of passengers||Source|
|Out of term||Regular||Total|
|2001 year (Heisei 13 year)||[JR 3]73,676||[*3]|
|2002 year (Heisei 14 year)||[JR 4]74,070||[*4]|
|2003 year (Heisei 15 year)||[JR 5]74,293||[*5]|
|2004 year (Heisei 16 year)||[JR 6]73,747||[*6]|
|2005 year (Heisei 17 year)||[JR 7]73,633||[*7]|
|2006 year (Heisei 18 year)||[JR 8]75,193||[*8]|
|2007 year (Heisei 19 year)||[JR 9]78,708||[*9]|
|2008 year (Heisei 20 year)||[JR 10]79,791||[*10]|
|2009 year (Heisei 21 year)||[JR 11]79,376||[*11]|
|2010 year (Heisei 22 year)||[JR 12]79,113||[*12]|
|2011 year (Heisei 23 year)||[JR 13]78,807||[*13]|
|[Note 2] 2012 year (Heisei 24 year)||[JR 14]27,715||[JR 14]52,554||[JR 14]80,269||[*14]|
|2013 year (Heisei 25 year)||[JR 15]29,125||[JR 15]55,104||[JR 15]84,230||[*15]|
|2014 year (Heisei 26 year)||[JR 16]29,683||[JR 16]55,042||[JR 16]84,725||[*16]|
|[Note 3] 2015 year (Heisei 27 year)||[JR 17]30,715||[JR 17]56,934||[JR 17]87,650||[*17]|
|2016 year (Heisei 28 year)||[JR 18]31,286||[JR 18]58,676||[JR 18]89,963||[*18]|
|2017 year (Heisei 29 year)||[JR 19]32,420||[JR 19]60,315||[JR 19]92,735||[*19]|
|2018 year (Heisei 30 year)||[JR 20]33,079||[JR 20]61,984||[JR 20]95,064||[*20]|
|2019 (first year of Reiwa)||[JR 21]32,091||[JR 21]63,774||[JR 21]95,865|
Around the station
Even around this station, especially on the west side of the station, the Saitama Prefectural Government, Saitama Prefectural Government, where Saitama Prefecture's administrative agencies, Saitama branch of major political parties, and courts gather, is the center of Saitama City Government. Also, within such a walking distance from the stationDogFamous for Naruto KomareCho ShrineAndWeeping cherryFamous forTamazoinThe old shrines and temples are scattered around. Also oldNakasendoAlong the side of the station, some stores such as a long-established confectionery store also remain, telling the remnants of the post town since the early modern times.
On the west exit side, after the Urawa City Planning Street was decided in August 1963, in 8RedevelopmentEmbarked on a business.1981The redevelopment of the downtown area was completed in March,Isetan Urawa store,Urawa CorsoIn addition to the opening of a large commercial facility such as the same year, Sakurawa-dori, which has the Urawa Station West Exit Bus Terminal and the former Urawa Station Bus Stop Line,NakasendoThe area around Tamazoin Street is maintained. In addition, redevelopment at this time was also considering the enjoyment of walking on the road, for example, from the road on which Sakura-Kusa-dori is also used by automobiles to a pedestrian-only road.
after that1990 eraOld at the endNakasendoIt will be the first skyscraper around Urawa Station near the old Urawajuku Honjin, which is the intersection of the city hall and the city hall, and on the site of the former government building of Urawa City Hall (which was a parking lot after the relocation of Urawa City Hall).Urawa Century City(Urawa Royal Pines HotelEtc.) has been completed.
そ し て,2000 eraAfter entering, redevelopment work is proceeding at the east exit,Urawa Parco,Yaoko,United cinema(Cinema complex) And other commercial facilities,Saitama City Central Library, COMUNALE, underground publicParking LotComplex redevelopment building where public facilities such asStream buildingWas opened and the station square was also maintained. In the south area of the West Exit, development on the south side of the Tajima Omaki Line, which crosses the south side of the station, has already been completed. In addition, as for the prime station area north of the road, which is scheduled to be completed in 2022 (Reiwa 4), we have expanded the station plaza and incorporated offices and commercial facilities, centering on public facilities that will be the symbol of the west exit. A 27-story super high-rise apartment is planned.
In May 2008, the oldUrawaIs a traditional industry ofOmiya Ofbonsai,Iwatsuki OfdollsTogether with Urawa's designated as a traditional industry of Saitama cityeelTo commemoratemanga artist OfTakashi YanaseBy the design ofUrawa Unako-chanA statue was installed at the station west exit. From the end of June 2016, it has been temporarily relocated near the bus stop for Corso and Isetanmae for construction of Nakanoshima underground passage (described later).[Press 10].
In addition, according to the "Ordinance on the street smoking and littering of empty cans, etc." established in 2007 (→ Ordinance to prohibit smoking on the street), smoking is performed in the area from the old Nakasendo on the west side to the Takasaka Nakamachi Line on the east side. Street smoking and throwing away empty cans outside the office are subject to crackdown.
On the plateau at the west exit of the station, there is a commercial district centered on the old Nakasendo that runs north and south and the prefectural office that crosses east and west, and Saitama is on the west side (Kashimadai) on the opposite side of the valley. Prefectural administrative facilities such as the prefectural office and the Saitama Prefectural Police Headquarters, and national administrative facilities such as the Saitama District Court and Saitama District Public Prosecutors Office are concentrated. National Route 17 runs along the western edge of the road, with Saitama City Hall, Saitama Chamber of Commerce, and various media bureaus centered along the road. Heading north on Route 17, Saitama Resona Bank Head Office (former:Saitama BankThe main store is located. To the northSaitama UniversityI used the site of the former campusKita Urawa ParkAppears,Kitaurawa StationConnects to the surrounding commercial district.
The quiet residential area from ancient times surrounds the area where the administrative and commercial functions are concentrated at the west exit of these stations.Capital AreaHowever, it is known as one of the leading high-class residential areas, and around the stationEducation cityThe condominium construction that sells is also one after another. Many of them are relatively high-rise, from 14 to 20 stories, and there are movements against the changes in the environment. EspeciallyKishimachiHas rapidly changed from a low-rise residential area to a high-rise apartment district in recent years. Further away from the southwest, the residential area descends from the hill, gradually moving to a new residential area,Bessho marsh,ShirahatanumaA park using lakes that conveys what Urawa used to look like now appears,Saikyo Line,Musashino LineA calm residential area spreads along the line.2018ToSumoIt ranked in 10th place in "Kanto version living town ranking".
- Saitama Prefectural Office
- Saitama Legal Affairs Office (Ministry of Justice·court)
- Saitama Detention Center・Saitama boy discrimination place
- Saitama Crisis Management and Disaster Prevention Center
- Saitama Board of Education
- Saitama Election Management Committee
- Saitama Public Safety Commission
- Saitama Prefecture Enterprise Bureau
- Saitama Governor's Office
- Saitama Kaikan
- Saitama Prefectural Archives(Saitama Prefectural Kumagaya Library Urawa BranchAttached)
- Saitama Prefecture Urawa Police Station
- Urawa District Joint Government Building
- Urawa Notary Center
- Ministry of Justice Saitama Public Safety Research Office
- Ministry of FinanceTokyo CustomsSaitama Area Office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareKanto Shinetsu Health and Welfare BureauGuidance and Inspection Division (Asahi Life Urawa Building)
- Ministry of AgricultureKanto Agricultural Administration BureauSaitama Government Building
- National Police AgencyKanto District Police DepartmentSaitama Information and Communication Department
- Saitama City Hall
- Saitama City Urawa Ward Office
- Saitama City Board of Education
- Saitama City Fire Department
- Saitama City Crisis Management Center
- Saitama City Waterworks BureauSouthern office
- Saitama City Education Research Institute
- Isetan Urawa store -No. 1 department store in Saitama prefecture and No. 1 Isetan branch (However, as of 2020, it is the same company store.MitsukoshiSales) .
- Urawa Corso -Opened due to redevelopment of Urawa West ExitComplex commercial facilitySo I'm in contact with Isetan. In order not to divide the city area, there is a passage on the first floor between Isetan and between Urawa station and Sakurakusa-dori, and you can come and go freely except at midnight.
- In front of Isetan,J League・Urawa Reds successive coaches and players' foot relief and commemorative plates for acquired titles are installed.
- Urawa Century City-Royal Pines Hotel Urawa
- Ito-Yokado Urawa store
- JR-East Hotel MetsUrawa
- Urawa Washington Hotel
- Red voltage(Urawa Reds Official Shop)
- SuharayaBookstore head office
- Urawa Unako-chanStone figure
- Mass media
- NHK Saitama Broadcasting Station
- CityFM Saitama(REDS WAVE)
- TV AsahiSaitama branch
- Asahi ShimbunSaitama branch
- Yomiuri ShimbunSaitama branch
- Nihon Keizai ShimbunSaitama branch
- Tokyo ShimbunSaitama branch
- Mainichi ShimbunSaitama branch
- Sankei ShimbunSaitama General Bureau
- Nihon Kogyo ShimbunSaitama branch
- Nikkan Kogyo ShimbunSaitama branch
- Jiji PressSaitama branch
- Kyodo NewsSaitama branch
- Political party branch
- LDPSaitama Branch Federation
- National Democratic PartySaitama Prefectural Branch Federation
- Social DemocratsSaitama Prefecture Union
- KomeitoSaitama Prefecture Headquarters
- Urawachu Post Office
- Japan Post BankUrawa store
- Saitama Resona BankHead office
- Saitama Resona Bank Urawa Central Branch- Saitama BankIt was the main store (until April 1977) at the time.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Urawa Branch
- Mitsubishi UFJ Bank Urawa Branch
- Mizuho Bank Urawa Branch
- Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking CorporationUrawa Branch
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust BankUrawa Branch
- Mizuho Trust & BankingUrawa Branch
- Gunma Bank Urawa Branch
- Ashikaga Bank Urawa Branch
- Towa Bank Urawa Branch
- SMBC Trust BankUrawa Branch
- Musashino Bank Prefectural Office Branch
- Tokyo Star Bank Urawa Branch
- Central Labor Bank Saitama branch
- Commerce and Industry Association Chuo Bank Saitama branch
- Japan Finance CorporationUrawa Branch
- Saitamagata Shinkin BankUrawa Branch
- Asuka Credit UnionUrawa Branch
- Nomura SecuritiesUrawa Branch
- SMBC Nikko SecuritiesUrawa Branch
- Daiwa SecuritiesUrawa Branch
- Mizuho SecuritiesUrawa Branch
- Musashi SecuritiesUrawa Branch
- Public facilities/tower
- Saitama Prefectural Health Center
- Saitama Civic Center Urawa
- Apex Tower Urawa
- Costa Tower Urawa
- City House Urawa Takasago
- Park Homes Urawa Nakamachi
- Saitama Chamber of Commerce
- Saitama Prefectural Transportation Hall
- Saitama Housing Supply Corporation
- Japanese Red Cross Society Saitama Branch
- Saitama Housing Inspection Center
- Meiji Yasuda LifeUrawa Building
- Toda ConstructionKanto Branch
- National Route 463(OldNakasendo・Prefectural office etc.)
- National Route 17(Nakasendo)
- Sakura grass street
- Uramon Street
- Cho Shrine
- Saitama Prefectural Urawa Daiichi Girls' High School
- Saitama University Faculty of Education Junior High School
- Saitama University Faculty of Education Elementary School
- Saitama University Faculty of Education Kindergarten
- Saitama City Takasago Elementary School
- Saitama City Shirahata Junior High School
- Saitama City Kishimachi Elementary School
- Saitama City Urawa Bessho Elementary School
- Saitama City Urawa Central Nursery School
- Urawa Central Park
- Tokiwa Park
- Nakamachi Park (the remains of Urawajuku Honjin)
Urawa Station West Exit Underpass/Urawa Station Nakanoshima Underground Passage (URAWA SOCCER STREET)
The Urawa Station West Exit Underpass is located in front of the Urawa Station West Exit.Nakanoshima) And the Urawa Corso/Isetan Urawa store on the first basement floor. In addition, there are stairs and elevators going to the ground just before the entrance to the basement floor of Corso/Isetan. In addition to the construction of the Nakanoshima underground passage, barrier-free work is being done on the entrance and exit of the 1st basement floor of Corso and Isetan.
Since there is no pedestrian crossing from the west exit to Nakanoshima, many users cross the rotary directly. Therefore, a signboard is installed to encourage the use of the underpass.2016Construction of the underground passage "Urawa Station Nakanoshima underground passage" that directly connects the east-west free passage and the west exit underground passage started in January[Press 11],2018It opened on March 3th. This underground passage was maintained in cooperation with Urawa Reds, and was set up with digital signage, etc., hoping that it will become a space that produces the history of Saitama soccer 16 years and the town of Urawa in soccer, nicknamedURAWA SOCCER STREETAnd.
- Urawa Station East Exit Redevelopment Complex Building "Stream building'
- Urawa Parco -1st place in the Kanto store group (3rd place after Ikebukuro PARCO in all stores).
- Saitama City Central Library
- Saitama City Citizenship Support Center
- Saitama City Hall Citizen's Activity Support Office
- Saitama City Silver Bank
- Saitama City International Exchange Center
- Urawa Consumer Center
- Urawa Community Center
- Maeji streetShopping district
- Higashinakacho Shopping Street
- Urawa High School (Seijo International High SchoolSkill cooperation school）
- Urawa Reimei High School
- Saitama City Urawa Junior and Senior High School
- Saitama City Nakamoto Elementary School
- Saitama City Honta Elementary School
- Saitama City Harayama Junior High School
- Urawa Racecourse -About 15 minutes on foot via Maechi-dori. Free busMinami Urawa StationIt is operated from the east exit.
- Urawa Memorial Park
- Urawa General Sports Ground
- Urawa Komaba Stadium
- Urawa Komaba Gymnasium
- Saitama City Youth Space Science Museum
- Harayama citizen pool
- Saitama Resona Bank Urawa East Exit Branch
- Musashino Bank Urawa Branch
- Saitamagata Shinkin Bank Urawa East Branch
- Urawa East Takasago Post Office
- Urawa Honta Post Office
- Hikawa Shrine
- Kawakubo Hospital
Bus lines departing from and arriving at this station areKokusai Kogyo BusとTobu Bus WestIs operating. West Exit1981The current bus terminal has been completed and is connected to Urawa Station by an underpass. The East Exit Bus Terminal was provisionally completed on November 2007, 11, and was completely completed in November 1. From the 2014 seasonSaitama Stadium 2002,Komaba StadiumThe shuttle bus stop to was changed from the west exit to the east exit. However, the return route from the stadium will arrive at the West Exit as usual.
From December 2013, 12, at Urawa Station West ExitHaneda airportThe airport communication bus connecting the two has started operation.
|Platform||系統||Main transit point||destination||Operator||Concern|
|1||Takeura 10||In front of the prefectural office-Musashi Urawa StationWest exit||Tajima housing complex||■Kokusai Kogyo Bus||Toda|
|Takeura 10-2||Prefectural Office/Bessho XNUMX-chome||Musashi Urawa Station West Exit|
|Ura 51||Otakubo-ground||Kitaurawa StationEast exit||Nishi Urawa|
|Ura 51-3||Kitaurawa Terminal Building|
|2||Ura 12||TokiwaXNUMX-chomeMachiya||Sakura Ward Office|
|Ura 12-2||municipal officeIn front of Machiya|
|Ura 13||Tokiwa XNUMX-chome/Machiya||Okubo water purification plant|
|Urasakura 13-3||City Hall, Machiya, Sakura Ward Office||Okubo water purification plant|
|3||Ura 11||Prefectural Office, Naka Urawa Station, Machiya||Sakura Ward Office|
|4||Ura 31||Kitaurawa Station/Municipal Apartment||Saitama City Hospital||■Tobu Bus West||Amanuma|
|Rock 04||Kitaurawa Station/Mikura Kishiya-mae||Miyashita||Iwatsuki|
|Rock 05||Kitaurawa Station||Higashiarai housing complex|
|5||Will 01||In front of prefectural office, Naka Urawa station,Muneoka||Shiki StationEast exit||■Kokusai Kogyo Bus||Nishi Urawa|
|6||Airport bus||Musashi Urawa Station||Haneda airport||■Kokusai Kogyo Bus|
■Tokyo airport traffic
|7||Ura 19-2||In front of prefectural officeKitamachiXNUMX-chome||Warabi StationWest exit||■Kokusai Kogyo Bus||Toda|
|Ura 81||Musashi Urawa Station/Beauty tree||Toda Garage|
|8||Ura 11-2||Prefectural Office/Naka Urawa Station||Nishiura Japanese Garage||Nishi Urawa|
|Platform||系統||Main transit point||destination||Operator||Concern|
|1||Ura 01||Kagetsu/Asamashita/Daimon||Higashikawaguchi StationNorth exit||■Kokusai Kogyo Bus||Saitama East|
|Ura 02||Urawamisono StationEast exit|
|Ura 03||Kagetsu/Asamashita||Osaki Garden Botanical Garden|
|Ura 06||Kagetsu||Midori Ward government office entrance|
|Ura 09||Kagetsu/Asamashita||Higashiurawa Station|
|Ura 90||KagetsuAnd||Saitama East Sales Office|
|2||Ura 08||Municipal hospital||Minamidai|
|Ura 08-2||Municipal hospital, Minamidai||Saitama East Sales Office|
|Beauty 01||Bypass/Nakao Overpass||Urawamisono Station West Exit|
|Ura 91||Saitama East Sales Office|
|3||Ura 04||Otabo and Akika||Higashiurawa Station|
|Ura 04-2||Otakubo/Meika/Higashiurawa Station||Baba turnaround|
|Ura 04-2H||Municipal hospital|
|Ura 04-3||Saitama East Sales Office|
|4||Ura 50||Otakubo, XNUMX nights, Uitani||Minami Urawa StationWest exit||Toda|
|Ura 50-2||Ohta Kubo/XNUMX nights||XNUMX nights Sakashita|
|5 · 6||J01 (temporary)||(Direct)||Komaba Stadium||Saitama East|
|J03 (temporary)||Saitama Stadium(North Gate)|
|7||Ura 51||Otakubo Grand||Kitaurawa Station East Exit||Nishi Urawa|
|Ura 51-3||Kitaurawa Terminal Building|
|8||Ura 51/Ura 51-3||Urawa Station West Exit|
Station name with "Urawa"
All stations in the north, south, east, and west have the stations named after "Urawa" (Higashiurawa Station-Nishi Urawa Station-Minami Urawa Station-Kitaurawa Station).By the way, Urawa is the only railway station in Japan that has all four sides with a combination of directions and place names.
Urawa Station and Naka Urawa StationMusashi Urawa Station・Including Urawa Misono Station, there are 8 stations that bear the name of Urawa, but in the former Urawa city area, the stations that do not bear the name of UrawaYono StationIt is unique in that it has the same place name at 9 stations out of 8 stations.[Annotation 2].
All 8 stations with "Urawa" were in the old Urawa city, but only Urawa and Kita Urawa stations are in Urawa Ward after the establishment of Saitama City, and the other 6 stations are outside Urawa Ward. (Higashi Urawa Station and Urawa Misono StationGreen District, Nishi Urawa stationSakura ku, Minami Urawa Station/Naka Urawa Station/Musashi Urawa StationSouth ward).
Saitama Stadium 2002 access station
This station is the home of the J League Urawa RedsSaitama Stadium 2002Is one of the main access stations inSaitama City Komaba StadiumIt is also the nearest station of. These are Reds games andJapan national football teamA large number of passengers get on and off on the day of the match, and dozens of direct non-stop buses leave between the station and the stadium.. In addition, even on the day when the game is held at Saitama Stadium including those other than Urawa Reds, a direct non-stop bus for Saitama Stadium will depart from this station..
- East Japan Railway (JR East)
- Utsunomiya Line/Takasaki Line/Ueno Tokyo Line
- Limited expressKusatsu""Akagi" "Swallow Akagi”Stop station
- Temporary limited expressOn the water”Stop station
- Shonan Shinjuku Line
- Tobu NikkoDirect Express "sunlight""Kinugawa""Spacia Kinugawa”Stop station
- Temporary limited expressKusatsu”Stop station
- ■Special rapid■Rapid·■ordinary
- Akabane Station (JS 22)- Urawa Station (JS 23) -Omiya Station (JS 24)
- Keihin Tohoku Line
- ^ Railroad mail by postal car was completely abolished at the end of September 1986, 9.
- ^ Some time after the Saikyo Line opened,Fuji Television Network, IncTV program "Tamori's Super Vocabulary Heaven]Yamamoto LindaHit song "Aim"..."UrawaThere are 7 stations" (7 stations except Urawamisono station which was not open at that time)parodyHas been posted and has been honored with a special in the same program. In addition, "Meoto Band Jikijiki" is singing this parody.
- ^ "Urawa City History: History IV" p311-312.
- ^ "New Keihin Tohoku Line home”. Saitama City (September 2007, 9). As of May 25, 2008オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2007/9/25Browse.
- ^ "May 20, 5 Elevated switching work”. Saitama City (September 2009, 3). As of May 9, 2009オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2009/3/9Browse.
- ^ "May 21, 12 Elevated switching work”. Saitama City (September 2010, 1). As of May 4, 2010オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2010/1/4Browse.
- ^ "May 23, 3 Elevated switching work”. Saitama City (September 2011, 3). As of May 28, 2011オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2011/3/28Browse.
- ^ "July 24 and 7, 1 Shonan Shinjuku line switching work”. Saitama City (September 2012, 7). As of May 10, 2012オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2012/7/10Browse.
- ^ Urawa Station in Saitama Prefecture introduces EMS Optimal control of power usage according to the train schedule.
- ^ a b "Urawa Station Nakanoshima underground passage maintenance project”. Saitama City (September 2018, 3). As of May 22, 2018オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/3/22Browse.
- ^ "Station information (Urawa Station): JR East”. East Japan Railway Company. As of March 2019, 9オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019/9/4Browse.
- ^ Urawa-Departure bell usage status --Refer to October 2020, 10 (Updated on January 19, 2015.01.21)
- ^ Nihon Keizai Shimbun 20079/2640 (Metropolitan area economic/Saitama)
- ^ Urawa Station departure melody starts -Urawa Reds Official Site
- ^ Saitama city song "town of hope" -Saitama City (updated December 2013, 12, read February 24, 2015)
- ^ "Urawa City History: History IV" p299-301.
- ^ (PDF) -From Isetan Mitsukoshi "Annual Report (ended March 2010)".
- ^ Results briefing materials
- ^ "Urawa Station West Exit (Urawa Eki Nishiguchi) System List / Bus Stop Timetable Search | Kokusai Kogyo Bus". transfer.navitime.biz. 2019/4/24Browse.
- ^ "Urawa Station East Exit Bus Stop Map | Kokusai Kogyo Bus". transfer.navitime.biz. 2019/4/24Browse.
- ^ "Urawa Station East Exit”(Japanese). Kokusai Kogyo Bus. 2019/4/24Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Route Bus Soccer Field Access Bus | Route Bus | Kokusai Kogyo Bus". web.archive.org (September 2020, 6). 2020/6/22Browse.
Press release material
- ^ "(PDF)”(Japanese). East Japan Railway Company. As of May 2019, 7オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/4/27Browse.
- ^ “About the March 2013 timetable revision” (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (December 2012, 12), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2012, 12. 2012/12/21Browse.
- ^ a b “Atre Urawa will open at Urawa station!” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company Omiya Branch / Atre, (October 2015, 10), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 5. 2015/10/7Browse.
- ^ “Urawa Station “Eco-Ste” Model Station Development” (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (December 2016, 7), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 7. 2012/7/20Browse.
- ^ "About the starting date for using the home doors of "Urawa Station" and "Saitama Shintoshin Station" on the Keihin Tohoku Line" (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company Omiya Branch, (July 2017, 7), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2019, 5. 2019/11/23Browse.
- ^ a b c d “JR Urawa Station West Exit Building will open!” (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company Omiya Branch, (July 2017, 11), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 5. 2020/5/23Browse.
- ^ “Atre Urawa West Area” Friday, March 3 AM 16:11 GRAND OPEN! Introducing the opening event and featured shops!” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Atre, (February 2018, 2), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 5. 2020/5/21Browse.
- ^ "Urawa Tourist Information Center will move" (Press Release), Saitama City, (October 2015, 10), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 11. 2015/10/9Browse.
- ^ "Urawa Station citizen's window will move" (Press Release), Saitama City, (October 2015, 10), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 11. 2015/10/9Browse.
- ^ "The Urawa Unako-chan stone statue will be temporarily relocated." (Press Release), Saitama City, (October 2016, 6), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 7. 2016/7/21Browse.
- ^ “We started construction work on the underground passage of Nakanoshima Urawa Station” (Press Release), Saitama City, (October 2016, 6), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 7. 2016/6/9Browse.
- ^ “JR Urawa Station is 130th anniversary of the opening of the event on 28th in Saitama”. msn Sankei News (Sankei Shimbun). (May 2013, 7) 2013/7/30Browse. [Broken link]
- ^ "JR Omiya branch" Ecoste "Urawa station start". Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha). (January 2017, 3)
- ^ “The platform doors will start operating from JR Saitama Shintoshin station on the 23rd, and the JR line will have the prefecture's first Urawa station on October 10st”. Saitama newspaper(November 2017, 9). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2017, 9. 2020/2/2Browse.
- ^ "Atre was born at Urawa Station, and the north exit ticket gate was also newly opened in the prefecture for the first time on November 11th.". Saitama newspaper(November 2015, 10). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 10. 2020/5/23Browse.
- ^ "Opened atre Urawa on the 25th, 30 stores including Starbucks and Tsutaya bookstores, the first in the prefecture". Saitama newspaper(November 2015, 11). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 11. 2020/5/23Browse.
- Average number of JR passengers per day
- JR East's passenger numbers since 1999
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (1999) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2000) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2001) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2002) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2003) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2004) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2005) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2006) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2007) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2008) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2009) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2010) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2011) -JR East
- ^ a b c Number of passengers at each station (2012) -JR East
- ^ a b c Number of passengers at each station (2013) -JR East
- ^ a b c Number of passengers at each station (2014) -JR East
- ^ a b c Number of passengers at each station (2015) -JR East
- ^ a b c Number of passengers at each station (2016) -JR East
- ^ a b c Number of passengers at each station (2017) -JR East
- ^ a b c Number of passengers at each station (2018) -JR East
- ^ a b c Number of passengers at each station (2019) -JR East
- JR statistical data
- Saitama statistical yearbook
- ^ Saitama statistical yearbook (12)
- ^ Saitama statistical yearbook (13)
- ^ Saitama statistical yearbook (14)
- ^ Saitama statistical yearbook (15)
- ^ Saitama statistical yearbook (16)
- ^ Saitama statistical yearbook (17)
- ^ Saitama statistical yearbook (18)
- ^ Saitama statistical yearbook (19)
- ^ Saitama statistical yearbook (20)
- ^ Saitama statistical yearbook (21)
- ^ Saitama statistical yearbook (22)
- ^ Saitama statistical yearbook (23)
- ^ Saitama statistical yearbook (24)
- ^ Saitama statistical yearbook (25)
- ^ Saitama statistical yearbook (26)
- ^ Saitama statistical yearbook (27)
- ^ Saitama statistical yearbook (28)
- ^ Saitama statistical yearbook (29)
- ^ Saitama statistical yearbook (30)
- ^ Saitama statistical yearbook (first year of Reiwa)