Photo (C) PIXTA
The representative from Japan is that sweet!Thorough commentary on the "sweets of the world" that appeared in the new movie "Notting Hill Pastry Shop"!
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, "Pierre Hermé", which made Ispahan, also sells chocolate-coated orange sweets called "Orangette".
Recently, it has become possible to easily purchase various sweets, but there are still unknown sweets in the world ... → Continue reading
Maijitsu is a web media that introduces a little behind-the-scenes information about the entertainment world, hidden faces of celebrities, and crying and laughable stories on the Internet as "a little nice story" "actually a ○○ story".
It publishes about 10 articles every day, and is mainly supported by men and women in their 30s and 40s who are concerned about rumors of entertainers!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
List of species of the genus Rose
In this section, List of species of the genus RoseI will explain about.There are various theories about the number of species of the genus Rose, and while some species are so similar that they can be regarded as variants of one species, some species of the same species are so different that they seem to be different species.It is estimated that there are at least 360 species of Rose.
Subgenus or node
The genus Rose is divided into four subgenus.
- Subgenus Frutemia Hulthemia(Old nameSimplicifoliaeMeans monoplane)-Inhabiting Southwest Asia (R. persica)R. berberifolia (Syn. R. persica there. berberifolia) Applies.Both are rare in the genus Rose, not compound leaves托 葉It is a species that does not have.
- Subgenus Hesperodes Hesperrhodos(Scientific name means Western rose in Greek) --As a species belonging to this subgenusとInhabit the southwestern part of the North American continent.
- Rosa hirtula subgenus (Platyrhodon ) --Sanshobara inhabiting East Asia (R. roxburghii) Only.
- Subgenus rose RoseAll rose species other than the above are applicable and are further divided into 11 sections.
- Lady Banks' rose Banksianae – A rose of Chinese origin with white or yellow flowers.
- Kakayanbara section Bracteatae – There are three species, two of which live in China and the other one in India.
- Dog rose section Caninae – Roses native to Asia / Europe and North Africa with pink or white flowers
- Carolina section Carolinae – Roses with white, pink or lighter pink flowers,North AmericaInhabits the whole area
- Koshinbara section Chinensis – White, pink, yellow, red or these colored mottled flowering roses inhabiting China and Myanmar
- Gallicanae Gallicanae -Pink or crimson roses that live from West Asia to Europe
- Gymnocarpae – A knot made to distinguish it from rose hips.this house,Inhabits the western part of North America, while other species inhabit East Asia.
- Rosa laevigata section Laevigatae – Inhabits China.
- Pimpinellifoliae – White, pink, bright yellow or mottled flowering roses of these colors inhabiting Asia and Europe
- Hamanasu section or Kinna momea section Rose (syn. sect. Cinnamomeae) -White, pink, light purple, red-purple or red-flowering species, distributed all over the world except North Africa.
- Neubara section Synstylae – Among the roses distributed all over the world, those with white, pink or red flowers
- Abyssinian Rose Rosa abyssinica
- Prickly wild rose Rosa acicularis
- Rosa Albaen: Rosa × alba (There are various theories such as Rosa Galica and Rosa Kanina as mating parents.)
- Rosa alexandrae
- Rosa Anemone Flora en: Rosa anemoniflora
- Rosa alkansana en: Rosa arkansana (As a synonymR. pratincola, R. suffultaThere is)
- Rosa Alwensis Rosa arvensis
- en: Rosa azerbaidshanica
- Lady Banks' rose Rosa banksiae (There are many horticultural species such as Rosa, Banksia, and Lutea, which are double-flowered yellow costus)
- Rosa Beggeriana Rosa beggeriana
- Rosa Berberifolia R. berberifolia – (As a synonym, R. persica there. berberifoliaThere is)
- Rosa branda en: Rosa blanda
- Kakayanbara Rosa bracteata
- Pygmy rose en: Rosa bridgesii
- Rosa moschata – (As a synonym, Rosa Brunony (Rosa brunonii).Also known as Himalayan Musk Rose)
- Rosa California Rosa californica
- Dog rose Rosa canina
- Rosa Carolina fr: Rosa carolina
- Rosa Kentifolia Cristata Rosa centifolia cristata (Also known as Chapo de Napoleon)
- Kentifolia Rose Rosa × centifolia (It is said to have multiple parents such as Rosa fedtschenkoana, dog rose, and rosa galica)
- Rosa Kinensis Rosa chinensis (There are other names such as China Rose)
- Rosa Kinensis Spontanea Rosa chinensis var. Spontanea --Wild species
- Rosa Clinophila Rosa clinophylla (As a synonymR. involucrataThere is)
- Rosa Colliana Rosa × coryana (Mating parents are Rosa Macrophila and Rosa roxburghii)
- Rosa Corymb rose Rosa corymbifera(As a synonymRosa dumetorumThere is)
- Rosa Kimosa en: Rosa cymosa
- Rosa × damascena (Also known as Damask rose. The parent is Rosa Fedchenkoana and a mixed species of Rosa Galica and Rosa Moscata.)
- Yamaha Manashi Rosa davurica
- Rosa Davidy en: Rosa davidii
- Rosa Dumaris en: Rosa du malis(Sometimes used as a synonym for dog roses)
- Rosa Ekae fr: Rosa ecae (Syn. R. xanthina there. ecae)
- Rosa Egranteria Rosa eglanteria (と Rosa Fetida (See also)
- en: Rosa elliptica
- Rosa fedtschenkoana en: Rosa fedtschenkoana
- Rosa Filipes en: Rosa filipes
- Rosa Fetida Rosa foetida(As a synonym R. lutea).
- Austrian Copper Rosa foetida var.'Bicolor'
- Rosa Folio Rosa en: Rosa foliolosa
- Rosa Forrestiana sv: Rosa for restiana
- Fujiibara Rosa fujisanensis
- Rosa Garica Rosa gallica(Also known as Rosa Fedchenkoana's synonym. Also known as French Rose)
- Rosa Gentiliana Rosa gentiliana (As a synonym R. polyantha grandifloraThere is)
- Rosa gigantea Rosa gigantea (As a synonymR. × odorata giganteaThere is)
- Rosa Girardi fr: Rosa giraldii
- Rosa glauca en: Rosa glauca (In addition to the Japanese name Suzubara, Rosa Lubrifolia as a synonym ( R. rubrifolia) Is)
- Rosa Gymnocarpa Rosa gymnocarpa
- Rosa Helenae fr: Rosa helenae
- Rosa Hemis Felica en: Rosa hemisphaerica (As a synonym R. sulphureaThere is)
- Rosa Henry en: Rosa henryi
- Rosa Holodontafr: Rosa holodonta (As a synonymR. moyesii roseaIn addition, there is Rosa Moyesii Pink as a product name. )
- Rosa Hugo's Rose Rosa hugonis
- Moriibara Rosa jasminoides
- Rosa Kokiana sv: Rosa × kochiana
- Rosa Cocanica fr: Rosa kokanica
- Rosa kordesii en: Rosa kordesii
- Rosa laevigata en: Rosa laevigata (As a synonym R. sinicaThere is)
- Rosa Laksa fr: Rosa laxa (Syn. R. gebleriana)
- Rosa Longix Spice fr: Rosa longicuspis
- Memorial rose Rosa luciae (As a synonymRosa wichuraianaThere is)
- Rosa x macrantha
- Rosa Macrofila Rosa macrophylla
- Rosa majalis en: Rosa majalis (syn R. cinnamomea)
- Rosa Maximo Witchiana fr: Rosa maximowicziana (Syn. R. glandulosa)
- Rosa micrantha en: Rosa micrantha (As a synonym R. floribunda, R. numerosa, R. rubiginosaThere is)
- Rosa minutifolia en: Rosa minutifolia
- Rosa Morris Rosa mollis
- Rosa Moyesii en: Rosa moyesii
- Rosa Murigany Rosa mulliganii
- Rosa Multilacteata fr: Rosa multibracteata
- Neubara Rosa multiflora
- Rosa multiflora Rosa multiflora var. Adenochaeta
- Rosa Nitida en: Rosa nitida
- Rosa Nootka rose en: Rosa nutkana
- Rosa of Tsusifolia fr: Rosa obtusifolia
- Mai Kai Rosa × odorata(this house,Rosa × odorata there. giganticOnceRosa giganteaIt has been used as a synonym for. )
- Rosa Omeiensis en: Rosa omeiensis
- Rosa Omeiensis Pterakansa Rosa omeiensis pteracantha --Variant
- sv: Rosa oxyacantha
- Rosa pulse tris en: Rosa palustris
- Rosa Pendulina Rosa pendulina (Syn. R. alpina)
- Rosa persica en: Rosa persica (As a synonym Hulthemia persica, R. simplicifoliaThere is)
- Rosa Perte Tosa fr: Rosa persetosa(As a synonym, Rosa Elegantura (Rosa elegantula) Is)
- Rosa Phoenicia fr: Rosa phoenicia
- Rosa Pinpineriforia en: Rosa pimpinellifolia(As a synonymR. spinosis simaThere is)
- Rosa Pinetrum en: Rosa pinetorum
- Rosa Pisocarpa en: Rosa pisocarpa
- Rosa Pouginy en: Rosa pouzinii
- Rosa Platty en: Rosa prattii
- 'Rosa Primula'Rosa primula
- Rosa roxburghii Rosa roxburghii
- Rosa Rubiginosa Rosa rubiginosa (As a synonymR. eglanteriaThere is)
- Hermanus Rosa rugosa
- Rosa Salictorum Rosa salictorum
- Rosa Sempavience en: Rosa sempervirens
- Silky Rose en: Rosa sericea
- Prairie rose fr: Rosa setigera'
- Rosa Setipoda fr: Rosa setipoda
- Rosa Shelardi fr: Rosa sherardii (As a synonym R. omissaThere is)
- Rosa Shikura fr: Rosa sicula (As a synonymR. seraphiniiThere is)
- Rosa Souriana Rosa soulieana
- Rosa Spitamere en: Rosa spithamea
- sv: Rosa squarrosa
- Rosa stellata en: Rosa stellata
- Rosa Stellata Mirifica Rosa stellata there. mirifica
- Rosa x toddiae
- Rosa Tomentosa Rosa tomentosa(Rosa cuspidataTomo)
- Sakurabara Rosa uchiyamana(Hybrid of Rosa chinensis and Neubara)
- Rosa Virosa Rosa villosa (Commonly known as apple rose. Also, as a synonym, Rosa villosa (Rosa pomifera). )
- Rosa Virginiana en: Rosa virginiana (As a synonymRosa lucidaThere is)
- Rosa Willmott's en: Rosa willmottiae
- Rosa Woodsie Rosa woodsii
- Rosa Xantina Rosa xanthina