Photo President Kawa (same right) who received a letter of appreciation from Mayor Matsui (left in the front row) = Osaka City Hall on the 19th
Brightening children, city thank you for donations River Industry
If you write the contents roughly
The company has its head office in Osaka City and has made similar donations as part of its contribution to the local community.
He said that he made a large donation for the operation cost of "OSAKA Hikari Renaissance", which colors the city center with lights, and for measures against child poverty. → Continue reading
Osaka Nichi-Nichi Newspaper
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Centered around the city (Top city) AsOsaka metropolitan areaandKeihanshin metropolitan areaAre formed. Osaka City's gross domestic product in FY2016 is about 20 trillion yen, In JapanTokyo Special WardIt boasts the second largest scale after (23 wards).this isGovernment-designated cityIt is the largest in the world and has twice to three times the populationHokkaido,Chiba,HyogoSuch as onePrefecture OfPrefecture gross productExceeds, The largest municipality with a population of about 370 million横 浜 市Boasts about 1.5 times the city's gross domestic product.. Furthermore, the gross regional product in the Keihanshin metropolitan area isTokyoCentered onCapital AreaSecond only to the top in the world.
Nighttime population The横 浜 市Next toNo. 2 nationwideAbout 275 people,Population density is 5th in all cities in Japan(Government-designated city1st among),Daytime populationDue to the influx of many commuters and students from outside the city, the number is about 354 million, which exceeds the daytime population of Yokohama City.areaIs one of the 20 ordinance-designated cities in JapanKawasaki City,Sakai City,Saitama4th smallest next to横 浜 市About half ofNagoya cityIt is about two-thirds of theAdministrative districtArea is the largest with 24 wardskm2Most of the administrative districts are less than.in recent yearsReturn to the city centerIs remarkable,9 central wards of Osaka(Kita,Chuo-ku,Nishi-ward,Tennoji Ward,Naniwa Ward,Fukushima,Miyakojima Ward,Yodogawa Ward,Abeno Ward) Is the center of the population.
Since ancient timesSeto Inland Sea-Osaka BayFrom the location facingSumiyoshitsu,NambatsuProspering as a port city and a center of domestic distributionCity of WaterWas called.In the Middle AgesWatanabe Tsu,Jodo Shinshu OfMotoyamaMetIshiyama HonganjiIs placed,Terauchi TownCommerce and industry develop as.From ancient times in the early modern periodIkutama ShrineThere was Namba PalaceUemachi PlateauNear the tip ofHideyoshi Toyotomi Osaka CastleBuilt a castle,castle townHas been maintained.Edo PeriodToHeavenAnd developed as a center of economy, transportation, finance and commerce.Dojima Rice MarketWas placed and functioned as the central market for rice, which was the center of the economy at that time. OsakaWorld kitchenCalled, rich in a commercial townTradesmanculture(Upper culture) Was brought up.Meiji EraWhen you enter, the textile industry (SenbaIt became an industrial city centered on the textile wholesale district of Japan)."OrientalManchester',"Smoke city'Was called.
1925The second expansion of the city area resulted in a population of 2 million,1923 OfGreat Kanto EarthquakeAt the time of the damageTokyo cityIt has grown to become the largest city in Japan in terms of area, population, and industrial shipment value, and the sixth largest in the world in terms of population.Great Osaka eraCall.. Is a city plannerSekiichiIs the 7thMayor of OsakaAt that timeMain streetwasSakaisujion behalfMidosujiWas expanded and maintained as the main street of the city, and the former, Japan's first public subway, was underground.Osaka Municipal Subway(CurrentOsaka City High Speed Electric Orbit<Osaka Metro>)Midosuji LinePart of (Umeda Station-Shinsaibashi Station), And created the foundation of Osaka that leads to the present.On the other hand, commercial activities are also active, mainly in the wholesale business.Dosho Town(Drug type),Matsuya Town(toy),HonchoHas a history from the Edo period in various parts of the city such as (textile)Wholesale districtIs developing.
Osaka Metro Midosuji LineFunctions as an aorta in city trafficShin-Osaka Station-Umeda Station-Namba Station-Tennoji StationIt connects such important stations in a straight line from north to south. Also, in OsakaMajor private railwayOf the five major linesTerminal stationAre all connected to the Midosuji Line station.UmedaCentered onKita,Shinsaibashi-NambaCentered onMinamiIs two bigDowntownIt is developing as a commercial center.OtherTennoji,new world,KyobashiIt is located in the Abeno / Tennoji area.Abeno HarukasuIs known as the tallest skyscraper in Japan.Nakanoshima-Yodoyabashi,KitahamaA traditional neighborhood in Osakaoffice StreetIsFinancial StreetAre formed. Also,UmedaNeighborhoodOsaka Business Park (OBP) isUrban redevelopmentThe office building was planted bySkyscraperForming a group.From Nakanoshima, where the city hall is located, to Naniwanomiya,Osaka Prefectural GovernmentIs locatedOtemae, Many government offices and public institutions are located in Osaka Castle.Originally it was in Osaka City because the city area is small.Osaka University,Kansai University,Kinki UniversitySince most of the universities are based in suburban cities with large land areas, the number of universities in the city is small compared to the size of the population.
Osaka is one of the major ordinance-designated citiescrimeThe number of outbreaks is high, with 2020 in 33,734.Criminal law offenderWas confirmed..This is more than double the number of Nagoya and Yokohama..
The United KingdomResearch agencyEconomist Intelligence UnitConducted a survey of 140 major cities around the world, "Global Liveability Index"Indices) ”In the 2019 edition,Vienna,Melbourne,Sydney4th in the world afterAsiaWith the number one cityVotesWas done.America Ofthink tankHas announcedWorld Cities Ranking"2020 Global Cities Index (World cityIn the index) ”, it was evaluated as the 35th largest city in the world...2021 announced by a British think tankReports"The Global Financial Centers Index金融According to the Center Index), it ranks 32nd in the world.Financial centerIt is evaluated as.
CensusThen, in 2, when the second expansion of the city area was implemented, the number of people was 1925, ranking first in the country.Tokyo cityAfter 1932, when the city area was expanded, it returned to the second place in the country, but the number continued to increase significantly, reaching a peak of 2 in 1940.Due to the war damage, the number dropped sharply to 3,252,340 in 1947, but recovered to 1,559,310 in 1965.But after thatDonut phenomenonIn 1978, it was overtaken by Yokohama City and fell to the third place in Japan. Around the decrease to 3 in 2000Return to the city centerIn 2015, the number of people recovered to 2,691,185.
Looking at the increase / decrease from 2010 to 2015 by distinction, the rate of increase / decrease is 4% or more in the central, Naniwa, North, and West 10 wards, and 2% or more in the 5 wards of Tennoji and Fukushima, reflecting the return to the city center. It is increasing.The surrounding wards are 6 wards of Yodogawa, Miyakojima, Konohana, Abeno, Tosei, and Tsurumi, and 12 wards of Higashiyodogawa, Joto, Asahi, Sumiyoshi, Hirano, Nishiyodogawa, Ikuno, Suminoe, Minato, Higashisumiyoshi, Taisho, and Nishinari. The downward trend in the south is remarkable.The three wards of Asahi, Ikuno, and Nishinari have been declining since 3, and the two wards of Higashisumiyoshi and Taisho have been declining since 1965.
While the natural dynamics of Osaka City are decreasing, the number of social dynamics is increasing more than that, and in both 2017 and 2018, Osaka City is the second largest population increase in Japan (by municipality)... As of March 2020, 3Estimated populationIs 2,744,379, an increase of 17,454 compared to the same month last year.
According to the 2020 population migration report (including foreigners), Osaka City has an excess of 16,802 immigrants (the number of immigrants exceeds the number of immigrants).This is more than the 23 wards of Tokyo in the same year (excessive transfer of 13,034 people), which is the highest in Japan by municipality..
In recent years, the area ratio of office buildings on the main street has eased in recent years, and the number of newly built office buildings has increased.High-rise condominiums have been built on the site of aging office buildings. In some elementary schools, etc., there are not enough classrooms and extension work is underway.[Source required]
In recent years, the number of people per household is relatively large, so the number of people per household in Osaka is about 1.91, the smallest in the ordinance-designated cities.[Source required]
|Population distribution by age in Osaka and Japan (2005)||Osaka City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in population of Osaka city (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Osaka CityYodogawaIt is an old port city opened at the mouth ofSeto Inland SeaとKyotoIt plays a key role in water transportation that connects the two, and has flourished as the center of logistics in western Japan. The terrain in the city is generally flat, but someelevationThere is also a point where is over 20 meters.
In addition,KinkiAs the largest city,Kobe City-Kyoto CityTogether withKeihanshinCalled. The western part of the city area faces Osaka Bay and extends to the northwestern coast.Hanshin Industrial AreaSpreads. The city's gross economic product reaches about 22 trillion yen, which is the center of the Kinki economic zone.
The whole area of the prefecture including Osaka citySeto Inland Sea climateBelongs to, and is warm throughout the year. The summer is extremely hot and humid, making it one of the hottest areas in Japan. Especially at nightTropical nightThe number of days is 51.6 days, which is the third highest in the mainland government offices after Kagoshima City (43.1 days) and Kobe City (3 days). From July to August, more than one month is a tropical night even in the normal year. The average temperature in August is 37.4℃,NahaIt has the highest average temperature among prefectures in Japan. Due to urbanization in recent yearsHeat islandDue to the effect of the phenomenon, the temperature at night is less likely to drop than in the suburbs, and the increase in tropical nights and the decrease in winter days are remarkable.
|Osaka City (Osaka District Meteorological Observatory, Altitude 23m) climate|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F)||19.1|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F)||9.5|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F)||6.0|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F)||2.8|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F)||−7.5|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||45.4|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||1|
|Average days of precipitation (≥ 0.5 mm)||6.6||7.2||11.3||10.0||11.0||12.2||11.1||7.6||10.3||8.7||7.2||6.5||109.8|
|Average number of snowfall days (≥ 0 cm)||5.0||6.3||2.3||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||1.9||15.5|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||142.6||135.4||159.5||188.6||194.3||156.2||182.1||216.9||156.7||163.9||148.5||151.6||1,996.4|
|Source: Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1981-2010, extreme temperature: 1883-present)|
Adjacent local governments
Uemachi PlateauIs about 12 years agoInterglacialIt is a stratum deposited on the seabed during the Lis-Ulm glacial period. There was Uemachi Sea, which was one size larger than Kawachi Bay. Land began to appear about 11 years before the climate began to cool. On this new landNaumann Elephant,Crested DeerA group of Mukashini Sika deer was coming. Approximately 7 years before the transition to the glacial period, the sea of Uemachi retired and the old Osaka plains expanded,ConiferとHardwoodThere was a thick forest mixed with trees, and a river flowed through the trees from the hills to the lowlands in a mesh pattern. It remains as a fossil of the footprints of elephant and deer herds crossing this river. An elephant's body has one molar, but more than a thousand fossil footprints have been found.. The oldest old stone tools in Osaka are 110 stone tools excavated from the Nagahara site in Hirano-ku, Osaka City, about 3 thousand years ago.Late PaleolithicThought to be the early days of. It is a volcanic ash layer above the excavated layer of these stone tools.Aira Tn volcanic ashTherefore, the age can be estimated. Stone toolsSanukiteMade of 2-3CentimeterIt was a pebbles tool and a processing tool such as a scraper and a scraper..
Jomon KaishinOsaka Bay caused byUemachi PlateauTheSand beakThe peninsula is formed, and the eastern part becomes Kawachi Bay.Jomon PeriodIn the mid-term, people had already settled in and lived their lives such as fishing and gathering.MorinomiyaIt has been revealed from nearby ruins.Yayoi PeriodThen the peninsulareefNext, Kawachi Bay will be desalinated and eventuallyLake KawachiBecomes The area around Lake Kawachi is blessed with a natural environment, and large-scale settlements will emerge due to the development of agriculture, which will serve as a base for shipping and trading with the continent.
The back of Osaka Bay,Yodogawa-Yamato RiverProtruding into the mouth ofUemachi PlateauIs the origin of the city of Osaka.Tennin DayIs the originatorMr. OtomoThe originator is yaMr. TsumoriIs the place whereEmperor JimmuBefore the coronation, in NambazakiIkutama ShrineFounded.Kofun period,Emperor OshinNamba Osumimiya (Naniwa Osumi no Miya)Emperor NintokuSet the capital in Namba and set MiyaiNamba Takatsunomiya(Naniwa no Takatsunomiya), and after that, on the Uemachi PlateauEmperor KinmeiNamba Celebration Tsunomiya (Naniwa no Hafuritsunomiya),Emperor Kotoku,Emperor Shomu OfNamba Palace(Naniwa no Miya) etc. were run.Namba Kozu Shrine is also simply Kozu Shrine.CurrentTakatsunomiya (Takatsu Shrine)Is said to have begun by exploring the ruins of this palace, building a shrine there and performing a ritual, originally from Ikutama Shrine,Osaka CastleWas around.. ).Asuka PeriodIn Namba PalaceRenewal of DahuaWas carried out, and thereafter, with the use of the national name of JapanEraIs said to have begun to be used. Dahua became the first era in Japan and became the center of politics, and laterNambakyoIs placed,Sumiyoshitsu,Nambatsu, In the Middle AgesWatanabe TsuとOsaka Plain,Nara BasinIs a port city in the Seto Inland Sea, the center of domestic distribution,capital,Sub capitalWas placed.RitsuryokuThen.SettsuRange.
- According to ""Empress Jingu (Empress Jingu)In the 11th year, by Empress TasemijukuSumiyoshi OkamiIs said to be enshrined. This isSumiyoshi TaishaIs the origin of.
- "Japanese calligraphyAccording to the 16th generationEmperor Nintoku TheNamba TakatsunomiyaSet the capital in (above),Sumiyoshitsu(With Sumie No Tsu.Sumiyoshi TaishaThe area that flows to the south of. ) Is determined.
- 593 - Shitennoji Prince ShotokuWas built byJapanese calligraphy]).
- 645 - Renewal of DahuaByNamba PalaceへTransfer of capital.
- 794 -The capital functionHeianjingWas merged into and survived as a sub-cityNambakyoWill eventually be abolished.
- 949 - Emperor MurakamiBy the ImperialOsaka Tenmangu ShrineIs built.
Since the political base moved to Kyoto in the Middle Ages, it also became the outer port of the Seto Inland Sea.Owada Tomari,KanzakiHowever, during that time, Shitennoji and the area around Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine were also religious sites.Watanabe TsuWas prospering to some extent as a base for the Yodogawa Kawaguchi and a base for pilgrimage to Kumano and Sumiyoshi. Northern and Northern DynastiesToEmperor GomuraImperial Palace (Sumiyoshi Gyugu) For about 10 yearsMr. TsumoriPlaced in the Suminoe Museum (Shoinden),Emperor ChongqingAlso here. afterwardsLotusAt the tip of the Uemachi plateauIshiyama HonganjiIs opened all over the countryJodo Shinshu OfMotoyamaBecame. ThatTerauchi TownThen, business and industry developed.
- 1496 -RenyoOsakaIn Ishiyama Dojo (laterIshiyama Honganji) Was built, and commerce and industry developed in the vast Terauchi town.
The early modern period
Oda NobunagaOn the site of Ishiyama Honganji Temple destroyed byHideyoshi Toyotomi Osaka CastleOnce again became a political center and at the same time a large castleContractPeople and supplies gathered together to become the economic center again (it became the center of the Japanese economy in earnest after about 100 years in the Edo period).But in 1615Osaka Summer TeamThen Osaka Castle fell, and Toyotomi was destroyed. 1619, Osaka CastleEdo Shogunate OfHeavenNext reconstruction, dispatched by the ShogunateOsaka Town MagistrateWill be in control. Edo is still new and has no product production capacity.Change of attendanceでDaming-ServantIt became a large consumption area due to such factors.From before Osaka CastleAutonomous cityTo formRed seal ship tradeA wealthy merchant who was active inSueyoshi SonzaemonAnd so onPlainsThe plains of the Hirano merchants and Fushimi of the Kyoto Fushimi merchants will remain in the name of Osaka as Hirano-cho and Fushimi-cho.To Edo, from the industrial city of the time, such as Kyo, via OsakaHishigaki cruise ship-Barreling boatGoods were carried in.YodoyaPlayed an active roleNakanoshimaSurrounding each clanKurashikiAre accumulated,KitamaebuneAfter entering the port, Osaka played a central role in economics and commerce as a "kitchen of the world." Accompanying by the wealthy townspeople,BunrakuA variety of cultures were created, including. In addition, due to the number of rivers and canals and the bridges that bridge them, it is possible to use "XNUMX machi" in Edo and "XNUMX temple" in Kyoto.XNUMX BridgesWas called.
- 1570 - Ishiyama battle(-1580), Ishiyama Hongan-ji is destroyed.
- 1583 - Hideyoshi ToyotomiIn the trace of Ishiyama HonganjiOsaka CastleBuild up.
- 1612 - DotonboriIs completed.
- 1615 - Osaka Summer TeamThen Osaka castle becomes scorched soil.
- 1619 -Osaka castleHeavenNext to the reconstruction, the Osaka-cho magistrate's office is in charge. Since then, it has flourished as the center of logistics in Japan,World kitchenIs called.
- 1684 -Opened Takemotoza in Dotonbori.Genroku cultureIs the bearer ofTakemoto Gidayu,Chikamatsu MonzaemonByNingyo JoruriGet popular.
- 1707 - Hoei earthquake.
- 1724 - Kyoho's big fire.. 2/3 of Osaka city burns down.
- 1730 - DojimaThe world's first modernCommodity futures tradingLieDojima Rice ChamberIs opened.
- 1789 -Toyokobori ware (KanseiGreat fire in the east)
- 1791 -Horie and Shimanouchi ware (great fire in Kansei Minami)
- 1792 -Kita-Senba Tenma Yaki (Kansei North Great Fire)
- 1837 - Heihachiro Oshio's Rebellion.
- 1838 - Ogata KoanAt SenbaVocational schoolEstablished.
- 1854 - Ansei Earthquake.
Meiji EraからShowa periodInitially, the governmentMintWith many artillery and arsenal facilities, various industries such as trading companies, wholesalers, newspapers, etc. centered on the metal industry and the textile industry have been developed, and it has been called the "Toyo No. XNUMX business and industry place", and many companies have risen.MecenatWas actively performed between HanshinHanshin ModernismWas called,Six big citiesAccording to the Meiji government from the end of the Edo period to the beginning of the Meiji eraClan bond disposalThe city of Osaka, which had been hit hard by the influence of such factors, has once again become one of the centers of Japan.Great Kanto EarthquakeAfter that,Tosei District-Nishinari-gunTransfer of the whole areaTokyoWith the addition of immigrants from (Yokohama, Nagoya, and Kobe), Osaka City was until the expansion of Tokyo City in 1932.Japan's largest cityAnd became the sixth place in the world. for that reason,"OsakaWas also called. However, since the government laid wartime control from the 10s and gathered the center of all fields such as culture, art, education, industry, etc. in Tokyo,[Source required]Relative status has declined.
- 1868 -The Meiji new government puts Osaka prefecture under the jurisdiction of the city area of Osaka. In KawaguchiForeign settlementInstallation(Former Kawaguchi Reservation).
- 1869 - Misato OsakaIs reorganized and the urban area of Osaka is divided into four groups, the University of Tokyo, the group of South, the group of Nishi, and the group of Kita.
- 1873 - Yataro IwasakiMitsubishi Shokai (laterMitsubishi Zaibatsu) Is established in Nishi Daigumi Nishi-Nagahori Nantori.
- 1873-1875 -Establishment of Osaka Keio University and relocation to Tokushima.
- 1875 - Large Ward Small Ward SystemAs a result of the implementation, the 4 large groups will be 1 large wards, 2st large ward, 3nd large ward, 4rd large ward, and 4th large ward.
- 1879 - County, town and village organization lawBy enforcement, 4 large wardsHigashi Ward,South ward,Nishi-ward,KitaIt will be the 4 wards of (old).
- Reference: The establishment of the ward is 10 years older than Osaka City, as mentioned above. However, even after the enforcement of the municipal system, the ward had a legal personality and had a ward assembly (formally a ward assembly). In other words, it has a legal personality together with the wards of Tokyo City and Kyoto City (formally legalized by the September 1911 (Meiji 44) Municipal Revision Royal Decree), not the administrative districts as it is now, 9 (Meiji 1890) It was also a school district (initially a higher elementary school, later established a business school) due to academic notice, and it was a corporate district with the characteristics of both secondary education and property district.
- 1885 - Yodo River flood of XNUMXth year of MeijiWill cause great damage. As a result, the Yodogawa rehabilitation vows movement took place, and laterShinyodo RiverIs created.
- 1889 -Osaka 4th ward as Osaka cityMunicipal systemEnforcement,Municipal system exceptionThe governor of Osaka Prefecture will perform the duties of mayor without appointing a mayor.Area: 15.27 km2, Population: 472,247.
- 1897 -First city expansion.Nishinari-gunAll or part of 2 towns and 15 villages andTosei DistrictIncorporated all or part of 2 towns and 9 villages.Area: 55.67 km2, Population: 758,285.
- 1898 -The special exception of the city system is abolished, and Osaka City Hall becomes independent from the government office.
- 1903 -The XNUMXth Domestic Expo held, symbol towerTsūtsukenCompleted (first generation). Japan's firstMunicipal train(Osaka tram) Is a partial opening.
- 1909 - Great fire in the north.. PresentKitaBurn out most of the.
- 1912 -On September 9, 22 houses were flooded by a storm (maximum wind speed of 37 m/s).
- 1913 - Central Public HallIs completed.
- 1921 -Sumitomo Joint Stock Company (Sumitomo Zaibatsu) Is established.
- 1925 -First city expansion..Incorporated all 10 towns and 10 villages in Nishinari district and all 7 villages in 17 towns and XNUMX villages in Higashinari district (both counties disappeared).In the old cityTennoji Ward,Naniwa Ward,Minato-ku,Konohana Ward, In the new city areaNishinari Ward,Nishiyodogawa Ward,Higashiyodogawa Ward,Higashinari Ward,Sumiyoshi WardWill be set up to become 13 wards.Area: 181.68 km2, Population: 2,114,804. (Great Osaka era）
- 1926 - Japan Broadcasting CorporationThe radio main broadcast by will be started (currentNHK Osaka Broadcasting Station).
- 1929 -World's first terminal department store,Hankyu Department StoreOpened at Hankyu Umeda Station (Hankyu Department Store Umeda Main StoreExtant).
- 1931 - Osaka castle towerReconstruction.
- 1932 - Taisho Ward,Asahi kuWill be set up to become 15 wards.Area: 187.14 km2, Population: 2,453,573 (1930 census).
- 1933 - Osaka Municipal SubwayPartial opening (Umeda-Shinsaibashi, Japan's first public subway).
- 1934 - Muroto TyphoonAttack. With a stormclimaxIt causes great damage in various parts of the city.
- 1943 - Fukushima,Oyodo Ward,Miyakojima Ward,Joto,Ikuno Ward,Abeno Ward,Higashi Sumiyoshi WardWill be set up to become 22 wards.Area: 187.44 km2, Population: 3,252,340 (1940 census).In order to improve the wartime decisive battle system, the "ward" and ward council (ward council) with legal personality such as Higashi Ward in Osaka City were semi-forcedly dissolved, and the history of the ward / ward council for 53 years disappeared (Higashi Ward Office in Osaka City). From the history of the Higashi Ward Association).
- 1945 - Osaka air raid.
- 1947 -In local government lawSpecial cityEstablished Osaka Special City System Implementation Countermeasures Headquarters.
- 1953 - Osaka Municipal Trolley BusOpened.
- 1955 -First city expansion.Kitakawachi-gun1 town andNakakochi DistrictIncorporated 1 town and 4 villages.Area: 202.18 km2, Population: 2,547,316.Almost the current city areaSettsuとKawachi countryStraddle.The third expansion of the city area was initially planned to include 3 cities, 5 towns and 5 villages.Toyonaka City,Suita City,Moriguchi,Fuse City,Yao City,Toyono-gunShonai Town, Kitakawachi-gunNiwakubo Town-Kadoma Town-Owada Village-Futashima VillageThe transfer of 5 cities, 3 towns and 2 villages was not realized.
- 1956 - Government-designated cityMoved to (the regulations of the special city are deleted from the Local Autonomy Law).Tsūtsuken(Second generation) is completed.
- 1961 - Namba PalaceExistence confirmation (Tokutaro YamaneAccording to the excavation survey.
- 1964 - Tokaido ShinkansenIs opened,Shin-Osaka StationOpened.Hanshin Expressway No. 1 Loop LineIs partially open.
- 1969 - Osaka Expo Suita CityDue to the city plan, the tram was abolished in place of the extension of the subway.
- 1970 -Abolished Osaka Municipal Trolley Bus.
- 1974 - Yodogawa Ward,Tsurumi ku,Hirano Ward,Suminoe WardWill be set up to become 26 wards.Area: 206.10 km2, Population: 2,980,487.
- 1982 -Japan's first classical concert hallThe Symphony HallDropped.
- 1983 - Osaka World Sailing Boat FestivalHeld. Japan's first arena that can hold an international indoor athletics competitionOsaka Castle HallOpening of business.
- 1984 -As the 4th national theater in JapanNational Bunraku TheaterOpening.
- 1986 - Osaka Business ParkToTWIN21Completion.
- 1989 -Depending on the combination of East and South WardsChuo-ku, Combined with Kita Ward (old) and Oyodo WardKita(New) will be set up to become 24 wards.Area: 213.08 km2, Population: 2,636,249.
- 1990 - Tsurumi green spaceso"International Flower and Green ExpoHeld.Tempozan Harbor VillageToKaiyukanOpening of business.
- 1995 -
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake.. In Osaka city, it recorded a seismic intensity of 4 and was damaged by fire and power outages. Especially in Nishiyodogawa Ward, which is adjacent to Amagasaki City in Hyogo Prefecture, there was damage such as half-dwelling of houses.
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Conference (APEC) Held.
- 1997 -As the third dome stadium in JapanOsaka DomeIs open.
- 2001 - Universal Studios Japan (USJ) Opened.
- 2002 - FIFA World CupWill be held, and Osaka City will be one of the venues.
- 2004 - National Museum of Art Suita CityからNakanoshimaMoved to and opened.
- 2007 - World landThe Osaka convention is held.
- 2014 - Abeno WardIt is the tallest building in Japan at that time near Tennoji in Japan.Abeno HarukasuOpened.
- 2015 -Set up OsakaOsaka Metropolitan conceptWas specifically examined and discussed, and the concept was to establish five special wards in place of Osaka City, and if it were realized, Osaka City would be the first government-designated city to be abolished...But on May 5thReferendum to ask whether the Osaka Metropolis Plan should be realizedSo the negative votes exceeded the positive votes by more than 1 votes.
- 2017 -In response to the fact that the city of San Francisco, which is a sister city of Osaka City, decided "to make the comfort woman statue and the inscription a public object"Osaka Restoration SocietyAsked the San Francisco city to reconsider because the inscription contained factless content such as "hundreds of thousands of women and girls who were sex slaves by the Japanese army"... However, in response to the Osaka Restoration Society's proposal for a resolution calling for the San Francisco City to reconsider,LDP,Komeito,Communist partyIs the opposite. Liberal Democratic Party opposes that "intercity exchange and friendly relations fall into confusion".
- 2018 -
- May 4 - Osaka City Transportation BureauIs privatizedMunicipal subwayBusiness isOsaka City High Speed Electric Orbit (Osaka Metro),Municipal busBusiness isOsaka city busWas taken over by.. As a result, public buses in Osaka PrefectureTakatsuki City BusWill only be.
- May 6 - Northern Osaka EarthquakeOccurs,KitaA seismic intensity of less than 6 was observed. In other parts of the city, there were areas where seismic intensities of 5 and 5 were observed.
- May 11 -Second time in OsakaExpoDecided to be held.
- 2020 - May 11AgainReferendum to ask whether the Osaka Metropolis Plan should be realizedHowever, there were many oppositions, and the city of Osaka will continue to exist.
- City emblem
Mio(）Was enacted as a city emblem in April 1894 (Meiji 27).At Miotsukushi Sumiyoshi Shrine, there is an object of Miotsukushi, and a guide board that is said to be the origin of the city emblem is installed.
- City song
- It was established in April 1921 (Taisho 10). Lyrics/Horizawa Shuan, CompositionAkira Nakata.. In addition, in November 1953 (Showa 28), in addition to the city song, the song "A citizen's song"Positive(Lyrics/Ryusei NayaComposed by Tatsuo Oda, arranged byToshito Osawa) Has been selected.
- Designated financial institutionIs a line of four.
- Resona Bank-Mizuho Bank-Mitsubishi UFJ Bank-Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Current position since April 2019, 4
- Deputy Mayor:
- Deputy Mayor:
- Deputy Mayor:
Staff hospitality issues
From 2004 to 2005, in Osaka City,Empty overtime・Yami pension・Yami retirement allowance・Dedicated to YamiVariousStaff hospitality issuesBecame clear. In response to this, the Osaka City Welfare System Reform Committee was established, and full-scale reforms began in 2012..
- Political activities during working hours
On the XNUMXst basement floor of the city government office building in Osaka, there are multiple headquarters of staff unions. Some employees left the workplace during work hours and participated in political activities. But,Osaka Restoration SocietyToru Hashishita sees this as a problem. Tohashi Hashishita said, "If you can't distinguish between your duties and political activities, first get them out of the building." The rent of the staff union's office was also exempted from the rent by XNUMX% compared with the convenience stores and other companies..
- Sky descent problem
StaffOuter organizationTodictateHowever, in 2011, it was the highest in the whole country. But,Osaka Restoration Society(At that time) Tohashi Hashishita, in principle, will not be allowed to go out to outside groups in 2012.Basic staff regulationsEstablished. In principle, city employees are no longer able to re-employ a group that receives "subsidies of 300 million yen or more from Osaka City".
- WelfareIn Osaka, where the ratio of the number of beneficiaries is the highest, about 4.57% of the population (12, as of February 1193) Receives welfare, and city tax revenue is 6868 billion yen in municipal finance. In contrast, welfare costs were 2443 billion yen Although it accounts for a large portion of the budget, three-fourths of welfare costs are borne by the national treasury., Government grant tax for the remaining quarter As a result, almost the entire amount is borne by the national government, and the burden on the city's finances is considerably reduced. In 2011, the city's foreign welfare recipients were 1, and about 869% were Koreans or Koreans living in Japan..
- On March 2021, 3, the city harassed employees who had been accessing the Internet site for a total of about 30 hours from their workplace computers during work and female employees of their subordinates regarding pregnancy and childbirth (Maternity harassment・ It was reported that the staff who performed (Matahara) etc. (both were section chiefs) were disciplined for 3 months each..
Osaka Prefectural Assembly(Selected by Osaka City)
- Constant number: 27 people
- Term: April 2019, 31 (Heisei 4)-April 30, 2023 (5 years of Reiwa)
|Kita (1)||Osaka Restoration SocietyOsaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Miyakojima Ward (1)||Osaka Restoration Party Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Fukushimaas well as the Konohana Ward (1)||Osaka Restoration Party Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Chuo-ku (1)||Osaka Restoration Party Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Nishi-ward (1)||Osaka Restoration Party Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Minato-ku (1)||Osaka Restoration Party Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Taisho Wardas well as the Nishinari Ward (2)||Osaka Restoration Party Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
|KomeitoOsaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Tennoji Wardas well as the Naniwa Ward (1)||Osaka Restoration Party Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Nishiyodogawa Ward (1)||Osaka Restoration Party Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Yodogawa Ward (2)||Osaka Restoration Party Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Komei Party Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Higashiyodogawa Ward (2)||Osaka Restoration Party Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Komei Party Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Higashinari Ward (1)||LDP・Independent Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Ikuno Ward (1)||Osaka Restoration Party Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Asahi ku (1)||Liberal Democratic Party/Independent Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Joto (2)||Osaka Restoration Party Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Liberal Democratic Party/Independent Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Tsurumi ku (1)||Osaka Restoration Party Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Abeno Ward (1)||Osaka Restoration Party Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Suminoe Ward (1)||Osaka Restoration Party Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Sumiyoshi Ward (2)||Osaka Restoration Party Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Komei Party Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Higashi Sumiyoshi Ward (1)||Osaka Restoration Party Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Hirano Ward (2)||Osaka Restoration Party Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Komei Party Osaka Prefectural Assembly|
As of April 31, 4
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
Sister cities, friendship cities, etc.
- Sister city
- Chicago(United States of AmericaIllinois）
- Sao Paulo(Federal Republic of Brazil）
- Melbourne(Australian Commonwealth）
- バ レ ン シ ア(スペイン
- St. Petersburg(Russian Federation）
- Hamburg(The Federal Republic of Germany）
- Shanghai(People's Republic of China）
- Iiyama(Nagano)-Sports interchange ski sister city tie.
- Dissolution of sister cities
- To the cityComfort woman statueAfter approving the acceptance of donations such as, the sister cities were dissolved.
- Friendship and cooperation city
- Business Partner City (BPC)
- Sister port
- San Francisco(United States of America)
- Melbourne(Australian Federation)
- Le Havre(France）
- Saigon(the Socialist Republic of Vietnam）
- Busan(South Korea）
- Friendship port
- National Personnel AuthorityKinki Office
- Fair Trade CommissionKinki Chugoku Shikoku Office
- National Police AgencyKinki District Police Department
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- Ministry of Justice
- Osaka Legal Affairs Bureau
- Osaka Correction District
- KinkiLocal Rehabilitation Protection Committee
- OsakaProbation office
- Legal Research Institute
- International Cooperation Department
- Osaka branch
- Osaka High Public Prosecutor's Office
- Public Security Intelligence AgencyKinki Public Safety Research Bureau
- Immigration Control AgencyOsaka Immigration Bureau
- Ministry of Foreign AffairsOsaka branch
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Ministry of the EnvironmentKinki Regional Environment Office
- Ministry of DefenseKinki Chubu Defense Bureau
- Osaka High Court
- British Consulate-General in Osaka
- Consulate General of the United States of America in Osaka/Kobe
- Indian Consulate General in Osaka/Kobe
- Consulate General of the Netherlands in Osaka/Kobe
- Consulate-General of the Federal Republic of Germany in Osaka and Kobe
- Consulate General of Italy in Osaka
- Consulate-General of the Republic of Indonesia in Osaka
- Australian Consulate General in Osaka
- Royal Thai Consulate-General in Osaka
- Consulate General of Korea in Osaka
- Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Osaka
- Consulate General of the Philippines in Osaka
- Consulate General of the country of Mongolia in Osaka
Economic and Cultural Affairs Office (Consulate-level)
- Honorary Consulate-General of the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate-General of Switzerland in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate-General of the Republic of Serbia in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate-General of New Zealand in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate General of Hungary in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate General of the Federated States of Micronesia in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Uganda in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Estonia in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate of Oman in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate of Canada in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate of Spain in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Slovakia in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate of the Kingdom of Denmark in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate of the Kingdom of Bhutan in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate of the Fiji Islands in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Finland in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate of Portugal in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Latvia in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate of the Kingdom of Cambodia in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate of the United Republic of Tanzania in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Chile in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate of the Kingdom of Belgium in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate of the United States of America in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate of Morocco in Osaka
- Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Lithuania in Osaka
- United Nations Environmental Plan International Environmental Technology Centre (UNEP-IETC) Osaka Office
Major companies with registered head office and head office in Osaka city
- Asahi Broadcasting Group Holdings
- Ashimori Industry
- Arakawa Chemical Industry
- Senshu Ikeda Holdings
- Iwai Cosmo Holdings
- Inaba Electric Industry
- Ishihara industry
- ITOCHU Corporation
- Iwatani Sangyo
- HXNUMXO Retailing
- Ezaki Glico
- FM Osaka
- Omi Kenshi
- Golden sugar
- Osaka Gas
- Osaka City High Speed Electric Orbit
- Osaka Steel
- Osaka Soda
- Osaka Broadcasting
- Osugi Pharmaceutical
- Otsuka Chemical
- Otsuka foods
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Osaka Soccer Club
- Kaigen Pharma
- Culture Convenience Club
- Kansai TV broadcasting
- Kansai Electric Power
- Kansai paint
- Kansai Mirai Bank
- Milk soap kyojinsha
- Kyocera Document Solutions
- Kiriwa Chemical
- Kinki Nippon Railway
- Kintetsu taxi
- Kintetsu Department Store
- Kintetsu Real Estate
- GIZA studio
- Kubota sports equipment store
- Kurimoto Ironworks
- Keihanshin Building(Former Keihanshin Real Estate)
- Keihan Electric Railway
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical
- Santen Pharmaceutical
- Sakata Inx
- Suntory Holdings
- Super Hotel
- Seed peace
- Shionogi Pharmaceutical
- Japan Food & Liquor Alliance
- Shochiku entertainment
- Showa Production
- Sekisui Chemical Industry
- Sekisui House
- Sumitomo Life Insurance
- Sumitomo Warehouse
- Sumitomo Electric Industries
- Sumitomo Electric Construction
- Hakujakuame Honpo
- Zojirushi Mahobin
- Sumitomo Seika
- It was
- Daikin Industries
- Daiken Industry
- Taiko Pharmaceutical
- Dy Drinco
- Daido Life Insurance
- Dainippon Pyrethrum
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
- Dainippon Paint
- Daiwa House Industry
- Daiwabo Holdings
- Takara Standard
- Takara Belmont
- Takeda Pharmaceutical
- Takenaka Corporation
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
- Tsubakimoto Chain
- デ ジ タ ル
- TV Osaka
- Techno Associe
- Toa Tsusho
- Toyo Tanso
- Toyo Tire & Rubber
- Doggyman Hayashi
- Top confectionery
- Trusco Nakayama
- Nagase industry
- Nakayama Steel Works
- Naniwa transportation
- Nankai Electric Railway
- Namura Shipyard
- Narukawa Shokai
- West Japan Expressway
- West Japan JR Bus
- West Nippon Telegraph and Telephone
- West Japan Railway Company
- Nissin Foods Holdings
- Nissin Food
- Japan crimp terminal manufacturing
- Japan bridge
- Japanese woolen
- Nippon Life Insurance
- Japan parking lot development
- Nippon Ham
- Nippon Paint Holdings
- Grouper spa
- Hayashi Pure Chemical Industry
- Harima formation
- Bayer drug
- Hankyu Kotsu company
- Hankyu Corporation
- Hankyu Hanshin Department Store
- Hankyu Hanshin Real Estate
- Hankyu Hanshin Holdings
- Hanshin Electric Railway
- Hanwa Kogyo
- Hitachi Shipbuilding
- Non-Destructive Inspection
- Furta Confectionery
- Fuji food
- Every day broadcasting
- Maruichi Steel Pipe
- Taste sugar
- MIRAIT Technologies
- Morishita Jintan
- Yamada Tatsu
- Yoshimoto Creative Agency
- Yoshimoto Kogyo
- Yodogawa Steel Works
- 讀賣TV broadcasting
- Et al.
Osaka City consists of the following 24 wards. The number of wardsGovernment-designated cityIs the most.
|Codes||Area||Installation date||Estimated population||area||The population density||Reason for installation|
|27102||Miyakojima Ward||March 1943, 18 (Showa 4)||107,615||6.08km2||17,700 people/km2||Branched from (old) Kita Ward and Asahi Ward|
|27103||Fukushima||March 1943, 18 (Showa 4)||79,695||4.67km2||17,065 people/km2||(Former) Kita Ward, Konohana Ward, and Nishiyodogawa Ward|
|27104||Konohana Ward||May 1925, 14 (Taisho 4)||64,713||19.25km2||3,362 people/km2||Separated from Nishi Ward and (old) Kita Ward|
|27106||Nishi-ward||May 1889, 22||105,006||5.21km2||20,155 people/km2||Installed at the time of municipal enforcement|
|27107||Minato-ku||May 1925, 14 (Taisho 4)||80,206||7.86km2||10,204 people/km2||Separated from Nishi Ward and (old) Kita Ward|
|27108||Taisho Ward||March 1932, 7 (Showa 10)||62,015||9.43km2||6,576 people/km2||Branch from Minato|
|27109||Tennoji Ward||May 1925, 14 (Taisho 4)||82,478||4.84km2||17,041 people/km2||Branch from East and South|
|27111||Naniwa Ward||May 1925, 14 (Taisho 4)||76,141||4.39km2||17,344 people/km2||Subdivision from Minami Ward|
|27113||Nishiyodogawa Ward||May 1925, 14 (Taisho 4)||96,137||14.22km2||6,761 people/km2||Installation along with the transfer of surrounding cities to Osaka City|
|27114||Higashiyodogawa Ward||May 1925, 14 (Taisho 4)||176,738||13.27km2||13,319 people/km2||Installation along with the transfer of surrounding cities to Osaka City|
|27115||Higashinari Ward||May 1925, 14 (Taisho 4)||84,182||4.54km2||18,542 people/km2||Installation along with the transfer of surrounding cities to Osaka City|
|27116||Ikuno Ward||March 1943, 18 (Showa 4)||129,138||8.37km2||15,429 people/km2||Branches from Higashinari and Sumiyoshi|
|27117||Asahi ku||March 1932, 7 (Showa 10)||90,678||6.32km2||14,348 people/km2||Branch from Higashinari Ward|
|27118||Joto||March 1943, 18 (Showa 4)||167,907||8.38km2||20,037 people/km2||Subdivision from Higashi Ward, Higashisei Ward and Asahi Ward|
|27119||Abeno Ward||March 1943, 18 (Showa 4)||111,011||5.98km2||18,564 people/km2||Branches from Higashinari and Sumiyoshi|
|27120||Sumiyoshi Ward||May 1925, 14 (Taisho 4)||152,932||9.40km2||16,269 people/km2||Installation along with the transfer of surrounding cities to Osaka City|
|27121||Higashi Sumiyoshi Ward||March 1943, 18 (Showa 4)||127,196||9.75km2||13,046 people/km2||Branches from Higashinari and Sumiyoshi|
|27122||Nishinari Ward||May 1925, 14 (Taisho 4)||108,190||7.37km2||14,680 people/km2||Installation along with the transfer of surrounding cities to Osaka City|
|27123||Yodogawa Ward||March 1974, 49 (Showa 7)||183,583||12.64km2||14,524 people/km2||Branch from Higashiyodogawa Ward|
|27124||Tsurumi ku||March 1974, 49 (Showa 7)||111,790||8.17km2||13,683 people/km2||Branch from Joto|
|27125||Suminoe Ward||March 1974, 49 (Showa 7)||119,161||20.61km2||5,782 people/km2||Branch from Sumiyoshi Ward|
|27126||Hirano Ward||March 1974, 49 (Showa 7)||190,977||15.28km2||12,498 people/km2||Branch from Higashi Sumiyoshi Ward|
|27127||Kita||October 1989, 2||139,518||10.34km2||13,493 people/km2||With (old) Kita WardOyodo WardIs a new merger|
|27128||Chuo-ku||October 1989, 2||104,855||8.87km2||11,821 people/km2||Higashi WardとSouth wardIs a new merger|
Place name in the city
Main downtown areas and terminals
UmedaCentered onKitaAndNamba,ShinsaibashiCentered onMinamiAre the two biggest in OsakaDowntownIs listed as.Umeda ranks first in Japan in terms of department store area, and has the same sales in Tokyo.ShinjukuIt is second only to Japan and forms one of the best downtown areas in Japan.Minami is Shinsaibashi, Namba,Dotonbori-SennichimaeThe downtown areas such as these are geographically integrated to form an integrated and wide-area huge commercial area.
Including Osaka Station, Kitashinchi Station, private railways, and subway stationsOsaka/Umeda StationIs a key point for railway transportation in Osaka, and is a major station used by approximately 1 million people a day.TerminalIs.This is in TokyoShinjuku Station-Shibuya Station-Ikebukuro StationIt is the fourth largest in the world after. (For more information"Railway station in Umeda area(See)
- new world
Abeno HarukasuCentral city view from 2014 (XNUMX)
UmedaSkyscrapers in Kita-ku, Osaka, centered on (May 2014)
Once there were many universities in Osaka city, but the city area is small,Factories Restriction LawUnder the influence of, many universities moved to the suburbs due to large campuses, and there are few universities in the city compared to other large cities. Osaka City, which has recently promoted the attraction and collaboration of universities, is a federation of 45 universities in Osaka Prefecture.University Consortium Osaka,in additionKansai Graduate School UnionSince October 2007, we have signed a partnership agreement withOsaka Station 2rd BuildingIt provides an activity base, "Campus Port Osaka".
★ is the main campus ☆ is the campus where the department is located
- National university
- Osaka University of Education(Tennoji Campus, 2nd section)☆
- Public university
- private university
- Osaka University of Economics★ ☆
- Osaka Institute of Technology★ ☆
- Osaka Jogakuin University★ ☆
- Osaka Seikei University★ ☆
- Osaka University of Education★ ☆
- Osaka Health and Medical University★ ☆
- Kansai University(Umeda Campus)
- Soai University★ ☆
- Takarazuka University(Osaka Umeda Campus)☆
- Tokiwakai Gakuen University★ ☆
- Nagoya University of Commerce Graduate School(Osaka Umeda Campus)
- Morinomiya Medical University★ ☆
- Open University(Osaka Learning Center) (Osaka University of Education Tennoji Campus)
- Jikei University of Medical Science
- International Fashion College
- Osaka Christian Junior College
- Osaka University of Arts Junior College
- Osaka Institute of Technology Junior College
- Osaka Jonan Women's Junior College
- Osaka Jogakuin Junior College
- Osaka Yuhigaoka Gakuen Junior College
- Osaka Shinai Gakuin Junior College
- Osaka Seikei Junior College
- Soai Women's Junior College
- Tokiwakai Junior College
University satellite campus
25 universities in convenient downtown Osaka for lectures for working peopleSatellite campusHas been installed.
- Osaka University(Nakanoshima)
- Otemon Gakuin University
- Hyogo University of Education
- Joetsu University of Education
- Naruto University of Education
- Okayama University
- Nara Women's University
- Tokushima University
- Hiroshima University
- Osaka University of Commerce
- Momoyama Gakuin University
- Tezukayama University
- Kochi University of Technology
- Osaka City University(Umeda)
- Osaka Prefectural University(Namba)
- Kobe University(Nakanoshima)
- Osaka Sangyo University Umeda Satellite Campus (Umeda)
- Osaka University of Economics(Kitahama)
- Osaka University of Arts Firefly townCampus (Nakanoshima)
- Osaka Institute of Technology(Umeda)
- Kansai University Umeda Campus (Umeda)
- Kwansei Gakuin University(Umeda)
- Kyoto University of Art and Design(Umeda)
- Keio University (Grand Front Osaka)
- Sophia University(Nakatsu)
- Doshisha University Osaka Satellite (Umeda)
- Hannan University(Yodoyabashi)
- Ryukoku University(Umeda)
- Ritsumeikan University Osaka Umeda Campus (Umeda)
University of Japan
- Temple University Japan Campus(Osaka Station 3rd Building）
- RitsumeikanConfucius InstituteOsaka Gakudou (Tongji University(Established in collaboration with: Umeda/Ritsumeikan Osaka Campus)
- Confucius Institute, Osaka Sangyo University (Shanghai University of Foreign Studies(Established in collaboration with: Umeda Satellite Campus)
- Carnegie Mellon UniversityEntertainment Technology Center (Nanko, Suminoe-ku:Asia Pacific Trade Center (In (ATC))
Unlike universities, it does not require a vast campus, so there are many specialized schools in the city due to its convenient transportation. There are 3 specialized schools in Osaka City and 163 private schools (including 7 closed schools).List of Osaka Prefectural College #Osakareference.
- Osaka Bible Academy
- Japan Student Services OrganizationOsaka Japanese Education Center
- Nishino Ballet Academy
- Osaka Culture International School
- Shin-Osaka Foreign Language Institute
- Sundai Preparatory SchoolOsaka South School (Nishi Ward. Osaka School is in Toyonaka City) Uehonmachi School (Tennoji Ward)
- Kawai JukuOsaka School (Kita Ward) Uehonmachi School (Tennoji Ward) Tennoji School (Tennoji Ward)
- Sumitomo Hospital Higher Nursing Institute(Recruitment is suspended)
- Osaka City Midwifery Academy(Suminoe Ward, Osaka City）
- Kansai Cooking School
Elementary school/junior high school/high school
The number of elementary schools, junior high schools, and high schools in Osaka is as shown in the table below (according to the 2006 school basic survey).
|Installer||primary school||Junior high school||high school|
|Osaka City||297 schools (4 minutes)||127 schools (1 minutes)||22 schools|
|National||2 schools||2 schools||1 school (2 school buildings)|
|Osaka Prefecture||-||-||39 schools|
|private||7 schools||21 schools (including 1 closed school)||37 schools|
- In addition, there are 2 elementary schools, 2 junior high schools, and 1 high school as Osaka municipal schools established outside Osaka.
- At Osaka City Elementary SchoolSecond World WarImmediately after the end of the war, major consolidation was carried out due to the war damage. After that, as the population increased, the integrated schools were separated and reopened, and new schools were established. However, since the 1980s, elementary schools have been consolidated due to the decrease in the number of children, mainly in central Tokyo such as Kita Ward and Chuo Ward.
- At Osaka City Junior High School at the end of 2007School lunchWas completely abolished.All of the schools that provided school meals are schools that have a Dowa district in the school district or schools around it, and the abolition is a measure due to the review of Dowa administration and financial difficulties.Even at the time of school lunch, only 127 out of 12 schools were providing school meals (FY2007), and the implementation rate was low compared to the national average.Since 2012, a delivery lunch-style optional junior high school lunch has been introduced. From 2015, the transition to the implementation of junior high school meals by the self-school method or the parent-child method of cooking at a neighboring elementary school was carried out, and it was completed at all junior high schools in Osaka city in the first semester of 2020.
- At Osaka City High School, plans are underway to integrate the current 23 schools into about 18 schools. In 2008,High school consistent school(Osaka City Sakuya Konohana Junior High School/High School) Has been established to provide 7-year education in collaboration with universities.Commercial high school-Osaka City Osaka Business Frontier High SchoolHowever, both were established by consolidating existing schools.Technical high schoolThere is also a plan to establish a "Comprehensive Technical High School" by reorganization.
In Osaka City, there are 1 national school and 16 prefectural and 1 branch schools in Osaka Prefecture.
Osaka City had long-standing educational practices and research as a city in each field of special needs education. In visual and hearing impaired education,1899The Osaka Blind Hospital set up by1919Was transferred to Osaka City, and later the Osaka City School for the Blind (currentlyOsaka Prefectural Osaka Kita Vision Support School), Osaka Municipal Deaf School (currentlyOsaka Prefectural Central Hearing Support School). In the field of intellectual disability education,1940Osaka Municipal School of Saiki (currentlyOsaka Prefectural Sisai Support School) Is also the first school for children with intellectual disabilities in Japan.
However, due to the policies of Osaka City and Osaka Prefecture, 12 Osaka City Special Needs Schools will be transferred to Osaka Prefecture on April 2016, 4.
For reference, the names of special needs schools located in Osaka city are listed below.
- Osaka University of Education Special Support School
- Osaka Prefectural Osaka Kita Vision Support School
- Osaka Prefectural Osaka Minami Visual Support School
- Osaka Prefectural Ikuno Hearing Support School
- Osaka Prefectural Central Hearing Support School
- Osaka Prefectural Ikuno Support School
- Osaka Prefectural Koyo Support School
- Osaka Prefectural Sakai Support School Otemae Branch
- Osaka Prefectural Sisai Support School
- Osaka Prefectural Suminoe Support School
- Osaka Prefectural Nakatsu Support School
- Osaka Prefectural Naniwa High School
- Osaka Prefectural Namba Support School
- Osaka Prefectural Nishiyodogawa Support School
- Osaka Prefectural Higashi Sumiyoshi Support School
- Osaka Prefectural Higashiyodogawa Support School
- Osaka Prefectural Plains Support School
- ※other than thisKaizuka CityToOsaka City Kaizuka School for the DisabledHowever, the school was closed on March 2009, 3.
Educational facilities other than school education
- Osaka Miyakojima Driving School
- Orix Driving School Bentencho
- Ashihara driving school
- Sekime Driving School
- Suminoe Driving School
- Plain Driving School
Osaka Labor Bureau Director registered training institution
- Ikuno Industry Association
- National Qualification Training Association
- Miyakojima Operating School
Registered Small Ship Training Institute
- Osaka Motor Boat Federation
- Osaka City Library -1 in each ward
- Osaka Prefectural Nakanoshima Library -Materials related to history and business of Osaka.
- JapanFamily medicineSociety-has a main office in Nishi Ward.
- JapanBehavior analysisAcademic Society-has a main office in Chuo Ward.
- JapanSpinal cordSurgery Society-has a main office in Abeno Ward.
- Japan Cancer Nursing Society-has a main office in Nishi Ward.
- Design Society -There is a main office in Asahi Ward.
- Japan Association for Local Government Studies -The main office is located in Kita Ward.
- -The main office is located in Kita Ward.
- Newspapers and news agencies
- Asahi Shimbun Osaka Head Office
- Sankei Shimbun Osaka Head Office
- Shin Nihonkai ShimbunOsaka Head Office (Osaka Nichi-Nichi Newspaper）
- Nihon Keizai ShimbunOsaka Head Office
- Mainichi Newspaper Osaka Head Office
- Yomiuri Shimbun Osaka Head Office
- Nihon Kogyo Shimbun(Fuji Sankei Business i）
- Sports Nippon ShimbunOsaka Head Office
- Nikkan Sports Newspaper West JapanHeadquarters/Osaka Head Office
- Junichi ShimbunOsaka Head Office
- Kyodo NewsOsaka branch
- Jiji PressOsaka branch
- ReutersNews Agency Osaka Branch
- BloombergOsaka branch
D isTerrestrial digital television broadcasting<ID isRemote control key ID>, AM/FMRadio broadcastRefers to. The headquarters of all stations are in Osaka city. The name of the commercial station isKansai TVとTV OsakaAll exceptKey stationThe company name includes the name of the newspaper company that is the parent company of.
- NHK Osaka Broadcasting Station
- Every day broadcasting (D16ch
- Asahi Broadcasting TV (D15ch )
- TV Osaka (D18ch )
- Kansai TV (D17ch )
- Yomiuri Television (D14ch )
- Asahi Broadcasting Radio (AM1008kHz / FM93.3MHz)
- MBS Radio(AM1179kHz / FM90.6MHz)
- Radio Osaka (AM1314kHz / FM91.9MHz)
- FM Osaka (FM85.1 MHz)
- FM802 (FM80.2 MHz)
- FM COCOLO (FM76.5 MHz)
- FM (FM78.1 MHz)
- FM Kita (FM78.9 MHz)
- Examina (published by general magazine "Examina")
- Liberation publisher
- Keihanshin L Magazine Company
- Seibundou Publishing
- Touhou Publishing
- Area code
- As a general rule, 06 is used,Higashi Sumiyoshi WardとHirano WardPart of (Yamato RiverThe part that goes into the south) is mainly KawachiHannanThe 072 area code used in the area is used.
- City code
- Considering that with the rapid increase in telephone subscribers, the conventional 3-digit area code is no longer sufficient,TokyoCentral 23 special wardsThe second after (area code 03 area)City code4 digit conversion1999May 1I went from 2 am (Mobile phone-PHSSimultaneous with the 11 digit number). that time,CMKatsura Saegusa (currentlySix generations Katsura Fumie) And other entertainers belonging to Yoshimoto Kogyo carried out well-known campaigns such as "Attach "6" to occasions" and "Atama no 6 dea!!".
- In the area code, new subscribers are assigned 4 digits starting with 7 or 4, and existing digits are assigned 6 digits starting with 4.
The nearest stations to the city hall are Yodoyabashi Station and Oebashi Station.
Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)
West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Sanyo Shinkansen
- -Shin-Osaka Station
- A Tokaido Main Line(JR Kyoto Line-JR Kobe Line）
- F Osaka East Line
- H JR Tozai Line
- H Katamachi Line (Gakken Toshi Line)
- O Osaka Loop Line
- -Osaka Station- Fukushima Station - Noda Station - Nishikujo Station - Bentencho Station - Taisho station - Ashiharabashi Station - Imamiya Station - Shin-Imamiya Station - Tennoji Station - Teradacho Station - Momoya Station - Tsuruhashi Station - Tamatsukuri Station - Morinomiya Station - Osaka Castle Park Station - Kyobashi Station - Sakuranomiya Station - Tenma Station -Osaka Station-
- P Sakurajima Line (JR Yumesaki Line)
- Q Kansai Main Line(Yamato Line）
- R Hanwa Line
Osaka City High Speed Electric Orbit (Osaka Metro)
- Midosuji Line
- - Higashimikuni Station -Shin-Osaka Station- Nishinakajima Minamikata Station - Nakatsu Station - Umeda Station - Yodoyabashi Station - Honcho Station - Shinsaibashi Station - Namba Station - Daikokucho Station - Zoomae Station -Tennoji Station- Showacho Station - Nishitanabe Station -Nagai Station- Abiko Station -
- Tanimachi Line
- - Taishibashi Imaichi Station - Senbayashi Omiya Station - Sekimetakaden Station - Noeuchidai Station - Miyakojima Station - Tenjinbashisuji 6-chome Station - Nakazakicho Station - Higashi-Umeda Station - Minamimorimachi Station - Tenmabashi Station - Tanimachi XNUMX-chome Station - Tanimachi XNUMX-chome Station - Tanimachi XNUMX-chome Station - Yutengaoka Station in front of Shitennoji Temple -Tennoji Station- Abeno Station - Bun no Sato Station - Tanabe Station - Komagawa Nakano Station - Hirano Station - Kitsure Uraban Station - Dedo Station - Nagahara Station -
- Yotsubashi Line
- center lane
- Sennichim Front
- Sakaisuji Line
- Nagahori Tsurumi Ryokuchi Line
- Taisho Station- Dome-mae Chiyosaki Station -Nishi-Nagahori Station- Nishiohashi Station -Shinsaibashi Station-Nagahoribashi Station- Matsuyacho Station -Tanimachi XNUMX-chome Station-Tamatsukuri Station-Morinomiya Station- Osaka Business Park Station -Kyobashi Station- Gamo XNUMX-chome Station - Imafuku Tsurumi Station - Yokotsumi Station - Tsurumi Ryokuchi Station -
- Imazato Line
- Nanko Port Town Line
- Kobe Line
- Takarazuka Line
- Osaka Umeda Station-Nakatsu Station-Juso Station- Mikuni Station -
- Kyoto Line
- Senri Line
- Hanshin Main Line
- Hanshin Namba Line
- Keihin Main Line
- Nakanoshima Line
- A Namba Line
- A Nara Line
- Namba Station-Kintetsu Nihonbashi Station-Osaka Uehonmachi Station-Tsuruhashi Station- Imazato Station -
- D Osaka Line
- Osaka Uehonmachi Station-Tsuruhashi Station-Imazato Station-
- F South Osaka Line
- Nankai Main Line
- Takano Line
- Shiomibashi Line
- Hankai Line
- Ebisucho Station- Shin-Imamiya Station Bus Stop - Imaike stop - Imabune Stop - Matsudacho stop - Hokutenkajaya stop - Shotenzaka stop - Tenjin no Mori Stop - Higashitama Depot - Tsukasai Station - Higashikohama Station - Sumiyoshi stop - Sumiyoshi Torii mae stop - Hosoi River Stop - Antachimachi stop - Abiko Expressway Stop -
- Uemachi Line
Here, the stations where more than 3 routes get in, or the stations where the daily average number of passengers is over 1, are listed.
- Osaka Station-Osaka Umeda Station-Umeda Station-Higashi-Umeda Station-Nishi-Umeda Station-Kitashinchi Station
- Namba Station-JR Namba Station
- Tennoji Station-Osaka Abenobashi Station
- Kyobashi Station
- Shin-Osaka Station
- Tsuruhashi Station
- Morinomiya Station
- Shin-Imamiya Station-Zoomae Station
- Bentencho Station
- Nishikujo Station
- Yodoyabashi Station
- Honcho Station
- Shinsaibashi Station-Yotsubashi Station
- Sakaisujihonmachi Station
- Osaka Uehonmachi Station-Tanimachi XNUMX-chome Station
- Kintetsu Nihonbashi Station-Nihombashi Station
- Minamimorimachi Station-Osaka Tenmangu Station
- Tenmabashi Station
- Tenkajaya Station
- Juso Station
- Kitahama Station
- Nishinakajima Minamikata Station-Minamikata Station
- Kashino Station
- Awaji Station-JR Awaji Station
In addition, as a substitute for the red bus of the Osaka Municipal Bus that was abolished in March 2013, there are bus routes operated by the ward entrusted to private businesses..
Most of the city area is operated by Osaka City Bus.The itemchecking ... The boarding method is the same as the fare, with the arriving payment before and after the passengers getting back and forth, but some businesses and routes have adopted different methods. With the exception of some Osaka City Bus routes and the Hokko Kanko Bus, contactless IC cardsPiTaPaとICOCA Is available.
Also, as a broad contact, with Osaka StationNagoya StationTieMeishin Highway BusAndCapital AreaAnd the Keihanshin district including Osaka city (Umeda, Namba district, etc.)Express bus,TourFormalCharter Bus(Tour bus) Are in operation.
Regarding high-speed route buses, they usually arrive and depart at the following points in the city.
- Kita district
- Osaka Station JR Expressway Bus Terminal(West Japan JR Bussystem)
- Osaka station square (Higashi-Umeda subway station)(Kintetsu bus system)
- Hankyu Third Avenue(Hankyu bus system)
- Herbis OSAKA(Hanshin bus system)
- Minami District
- Namba Expressway Bus Terminal(Nankai bus system)
- Osaka City Air Terminal (OCAT, Minatomachi Bus Terminal)(Each company)
- Tennoji/Abeno area
- Abenobashi Bus Station (Tennoji Station)(Kintetsu bus system)
- Bay area
- Universal Studios Japan(Each company)
The main roads in the city are nicknamed "suji" for routes running north-south and "street" for routes running east-west.List of streets and streets in Osaka citySee.
- New sea urchin - Osaka Prefecture Route 29
- Amidaikesuji -Tokei Nakatsu Nishihonmachi Line
- Naniwa muscle - Osaka Prefecture Route 41
- Yotsubashi - Osaka City Road Namboku Line
- Midosuji - National Route 25,National Route 176
- Sakaisuji - Osaka Prefecture Route 102
- Matsuyamachisuji - Osaka City Road Tenjinbashi Tennoji Line
- Tanimachi-suji - Osaka Prefecture Route 30
- Kamimachisuji - Osaka City Road Akagawa Tennoji Line
- Sonezaki Dori - National Route 1,National Route 2
- Tosabori Dori - Osaka Prefecture Route 168
- Honmachidori -Osaka City Road Honmachi Left Sendo Line,National Route 172
- Chuoodori - Osaka City Road Chikko Fukae Line
- Nagahori Dori - National Route 308,Osaka Prefecture Route 173
- Sennichimae Street - Osaka Prefecture Route 702, Route 308
- Nagai Park Dori - National Route 309,National Route 479,Osaka Prefecture Route 179
- Osaka Prefectural Route 2 Osaka Central Loop Line
- Osaka Prefectural Route 5 Osaka Port Yao Line
- Osaka Prefectural Route 8 Osaka Ikoma Line
- Osaka Prefecture Route 10 Osaka Ikeda Line
- Osaka Prefectural Route 14 Osaka Takatsuki Kyoto Line
- Osaka Prefectural Route 15 Yao Ibaraki Line
- Osaka Prefectural Route 16 Osaka Takatsuki Line
- Osaka Prefectural Route 24 Osaka Higashi Osaka Line
- Osaka Prefectural Route 26 Osaka Sayama Line
- Osaka Prefectural Route 28 Osaka Takaishi Line
- Osaka Prefectural Route 29 Osaka Seaside Line
- Osaka Prefectural Route 30 Osaka Izumi Sennan Line
- Osaka Prefectural Route 41 Osaka Itami Line
- Osaka City Road Akagawa Tennoji Line
- Osaka City Road Osaka Loop Line
- Osaka Michigami Shinjo Ikuno Line
- Osaka City Road Kujo Umeda Line
- Osaka City Road Shitennoji Tatsumi Line
- Osaka City Road Chikko Fukae Line
- Osaka City Road Tenjinbashi Tennoji Line
- Osaka City Road Nakatsu Taishibashi Line
- Osaka City Road Nanaya Tsurumachi Line
- Osaka City Road Namba Sakaigawa Line
- Osaka City Road Namboku Line
- Osaka City Road Hamaguchi Nanko Line
- Osaka City Road Fukushima Sakurajima Line
- Osaka City Road Fukumachi Hamacho Line
- Osaka Prefectural Route 101 Owada Chifune Line
- Osaka Prefectural Route 102 Ebisunan Morimachi Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road 159 Hirano Moriguchi Line
- Osaka Prefectural Route 161 Fukano Minamijikata Osaka Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road 168 Ishikiri Osaka Line
- Osaka Prefectural Route 173 Osaka Yao Line
- Osaka Prefectural Route 186 Osaka Habikino Line
- Osaka Prefectural Route 702 Osaka Hiraoka Nara Line
- Osakako -Mainly ocean goingCruise liner-sailboatChikko (tempo mountain quay) whereContainer shipNorth Port offerryThere are three of the South Harbor.Super central portDesignation.
- ferry -Municipal Construction Bureau and Port Authority operate eight vessels free of charge in the southwestern part of the city.Osaka City public ferrySee.
In the neighborhood as the gateway to the sky of OsakaKansai three airportsExists. Nearest of the three airportsHokusetsuOf domestic main airports inOsaka International Airport(Itami Airport).QuanzhouInternational flights to and from the offingKIXThere is. Off KobeKobe AirportThere are some domestic trunk lines in service. Once the city of Osaka is a coalition of local governments at Osaka International Airport.Osaka International Airport Area City CouncilI belonged to (now 10 city co-op), but now I have left.
- Itoki Historical Museum
- Ezaki Memorial
- Osaka Science and Technology Museum
- Osaka Entrepreneur Museum
- Osaka Museum of Modern Living(Museum of residence)
- Osaka International Peace Center(Peace Osaka)
- Osaka City Sewer Science Museum
- Osaka Science Museum(Yumezora Tokimekikan)
- Osaka City Environmental Learning Center(Lively Earth Museum)
- Osaka City Museum of Natural History
- Osaka castle tower
- Osaka Human Rights Museum(Liberty Osaka)
- Osaka Prefectural Museum of Performing Arts(Above the wach)
- Osaka History Museum
- Obayashi History Museum
- Kids Plaza Osaka
- Medicine Museum of Doshomachi
- Mint Museum(Mint）
- Takashimaya Historical Museum
- Vocational school(Important cultural property)
- Harkyu Museum
- Fureai Minatokan Wine Museum
- Abeno Harukas Museum
- Osaka Municipal Museum of Art
- Osaka City Museum of Oriental Ceramics
- Osaka Prefectural Contemporary Art Center
- National Museum of Art
- Koyano Museum
- Suntory Museum(Tempozan)
- Japan Craft Museum
- Fujita Museum of Art
- Yugi Art Museum
- Zoo, botanical garden, aquarium
“Important cultural property” after the facility name indicates an important cultural property designated by the country.
Leisure facilities/high-rise buildings
- Osaka Castle
- Former Kawaguchi Reservation
- Vocational school(Important cultural property)
- Namba PalaceTrace
- Sumiyoshi TaishaMain shrine (national treasure)
- Around Umeda
- Around Osaka Castle
- North Senba, South Senba
- Kitahama Retro Building(Registered tangible cultural property)- Osaka Exchange - Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Osaka Head Office(Sumitomo Building)- Arai Building(Registered tangible cultural property)--- Osaka City Aju Kindergarten(Important Cultural Property)- Nippon Life Insurance Company Building -(Former Osaka Agricultural Industry Bank)- Osaka Club(Registered tangible cultural property)- Former Osaka City Central Fire Department Imabashi Branch Office(Imahashi Building) (Registered Tangible Cultural Property)- Sumitomo Mitsui Bank Osaka Central Branch - Komahashi Nomura Building -(Koryobashi Building)- The Christian Church of Japan Naniwa Church - Aoyama Building(Registered tangible cultural property)- Fushimi Building(Registered tangible cultural property)- Shibakawa Building(Registered tangible cultural property)- Former Konishi Gisuke store building(Important Cultural Property) --- (Former Takeda Chobei Store Main Building)- Osaka Gas Building(Registered tangible cultural property)- Ikoma Building(Registered tangible cultural property)--- Ogawa fragrance - Senba Building(Registered tangible cultural property)--- Kishimoto Kawaramachi Residence(Registered tangible cultural property)- Cotton industry hall(Important Cultural Property)- Meijiya Building - Miki Gakki main store opening building(Registered tangible cultural property)-(Former Kawasaki Savings Bank Osaka Branch)- Harada Sangyo
- Shimodenba (West Senba)
- Japan Christian Church Osaka Church(Registered Tangible Cultural Property)-(Registered Tangible Cultural Property)-(Registered Tangible Cultural Property)
- Osaka Port/Kawaguchi
- Chikko Red Brick Warehouse - Sumitomo Warehouse Chikko Branch -(Osaka Merchant Marine)-- Sumitomo Warehouse Kawaguchi Branch Kawaguchicho Warehouse -(Registered tangible cultural property)- Mitsui Warehouse --(Former Mitsubishi Bank Kujo Branch)- Osaka City Transportation Bureau(Osaka City Electric Bureau)-
- Izumi Hall
- Umeda Arts Theater
- Theater drama city
- Morinomiya Piloti Hall
- NHK Osaka Hall
- Osaka International Convention Center
- Osaka International Exchange Center
- Osaka Shiki Theater
- Osaka Castle Music Hall
- Osaka Castle Hall
- Orix Theater
- National Bunraku Theater
- The Symphony Hall
- Theater BRAVA!
- New Kabukiza Theater
- Zepp Osaka
- Tenman Tenjin Shichotei
- Namba Grand Hanatsuki
- Festival Hall
- Ogimachi pool
- Osaka City Central Gymnasium
- Edion Arena (gymnasium)
- Osaka pool
- Kyocera Dome Osaka (Osaka Dome)
- Nagai Park
- Maishima Sports Island
- Sumiyoshi Taisha
- Osaka Tenmangu Shrine
- Sacred shrine
- Zama Shrine
- Namba Shrine
- Ikutama Shrine
- Tamatsukuri Inari Shrine
- Mitsu Hachimangu
- Namba Yasaka Shrine
- Shinmei Shrine(Nichichu Shinmeisha)
- Imamiya Ebisu Shrine
- Abe Harumei Shrine
- Hokuzen Shrine
- Open-air shrine
- Tsunaji Tenjinsha Shrine
- Asahi Shinmeisha
- Shitennoji Honbo Garden(Garden of Pure Land)
- Aizen (Shoshōin）
- Daienbutsu Temple
- Daishokannonji Temple(Abiko Kannon)
- Taiji Temple
- Hozenji Temple
- Hongan Terazumura Betsuin(Kitamido)
- Shingo Otani School Namba Annex(Nanmido)
- Sensenji Temple
- Japan Christian Church Osaka Church
- St. Mary's Cathedral of Osaka Cathedral
- Japan Episcopal Church Kawaguchi Christian Church
- Japan Christian Church Osaka Fukushima Church
- The Christian Church of Japan Naniwa Church
- Japan Gospel Lutheran Osaka Church
Festivals and events
- Aizen Festival
- Holy Spirit
- Sumiyoshi Festival
- Tenjin Festival
- Ten days
- Osaka International Women's Marathon
- Osaka Marathon
- Osaka European Film Festival
- Midosuji Parade
- OSAKA Hikari Renaissance
Cultural and artistic activities
- As traditional performing arts since the early modern period,Ningyo Joruri(Bunraku),kabuki,Noh,in additionKakugo RakugoIs famous.
- Of these, Ningyo Joruri faced a crisis of temporary decline after the war, but thanks to efforts and administrative support,National Bunraku TheaterPerformances have been continued mainly up to the present. In 2003, as "Ningyo Joruri Bunraku"UNESCO OfIntangible cultural heritageIs specified in.
- kabukiCurrentlyDotonbori OfShochikuzaIs the main stage.
- NohAs the stage of,Otsuki Noh Theater,Yamamoto Noh TheaterThere is.
- Kamigami Rakugo was abolished after the war,Katsura rice dynasty"Shitenno" and other activities have been revived. In 2006, it will be the first seat in 60 years due to the donation of citizensTenman Tenjin ShichoteiHas opened and is attracting attention.
- After the war, instead of RakugoComic,New comedyGained great popularity. Even nowYoshimoto Kogyo,Shochiku entertainmentMany entertainers from all over the world are active in the ward.
- In Osaka,Ogimachi Museum Square,Kintetsu Small TheaterThere were many small theaters, and many unique theater companies were born. In recent years, the decline of theater culture due to those closings has become a problem,Seika Small TheaterA new stage such as is born. It was also born in recent yearsUmeda Arts Theater,Osaka Shiki TheaterIn large theaters such asTakarazuka Revue,Troupe four seasonsPerformances of famous troupes such as
- Several orchestras are based in or around Osaka city,The Symphony HallThere are famous music halls such as. In recent years, there have been active movements to spread the classical music to citizens, and events such as "Osaka Classic" (Osaka Philharmonic Orchestra) have been successful.
- Literary arts
- In modern times,Ibara NishitsuruIs famous. Even after the modern era, the life of the common people and the scenery of the city of Osaka were vividly drawn.Sakunosuke Oda,Naoki PrizeComes fromXNUMX NaokiHas produced many writers. Especially after the warRyotaro ShibaIs famous. Also,Osaka Literature School FromSeiko Tanabe,GentsukiWere produced.
- Magazine "" (Kansai Literature Society)
- Literary people in modern timesKimura KenshodoThe painters who were called in the vicinity of No. ModernWestern painteras,Yuzo SaekiIs famous as a person from Osaka, and the collection is owned by Osaka City. In the field of contemporary art, avant-garde paintersYoshiwara JiraLanoGutai Art AssociationBut,NakanoshimaWas based in. The main museums areOsaka Municipal Museum of Art,National Museum of Art,Osaka Prefectural Contemporary Art CenterAnd so on.
- Activity support facility
- Awarding business
- Osaka culture magazine
- Osaka people(Osaka City Engineering Information Center)
- (Shinpu Shobo)
- (Publishing Department of "Kamikami Entertainment")
- Orix Buffaloes(NPB）
- Osaka Romances(Professional Baseball Masters League）
- NTT West Japan Baseball Club(Japan Baseball Federation)- Adult baseballCorporate team.
- Osaka Gas Hardball Baseball Club(Federation of Japan Baseball)-Corporate team of adult baseball.
- Nippon Life hardball baseball club(Federation of Japan Baseball)-Corporate team of adult baseball.
- NSB Baseball Club(Federation of Japan Baseball)-Club team.. Former: Nakayama Steel Baseball Club.
- Aero Master Baseball Club(Federation of Japan Baseball)-Corporate team of adult baseball. Disbanded in 1974.
- Duplo baseball club(Federation of Japan Baseball)-Corporate team of adult baseball. Disbanded in 2008.
- Sumitomo Metal Baseball Team(Federation of Japan Baseball)-Corporate team of adult baseball. Based in 1965WakayamaWakayama CityMoved to and dissolved in 1999.
サ ッ カ ー
- Shreker osaka(F League）
- Osaka Evessa(B League）
- NTT Docomo Red Hurricane(Japan Rugby Top League）
- Osaka Ravits-Women's Handball Team
Works set in Osaka city
- "Swiss watch mystery』(Arisugawa Arisu）
- "Magic mirror(Arisugawa Arisu)
- "Phantom slope(Arisugawa Arisu)
- "" (Koji Uno）
- "Husband and wife』(Sakunosuke Oda）
- "" (Sakunosuke Oda)
- "Japanese three sentence opera』(Ken Kaiko）
- "" (Yasunari Kawabata）
- "" (Yuka Shibasaki）
- "Ibara Nishitsuru』(Rintaro Takeda）
- "" (Seiko Tanabe）
- "" (Seiko Tanabe)
- "Shunkosho』(Junichiro Tanizaki）
- "Light snow] (Junichiro Tanizaki)
- "Vacuum zone』(Hiroshi Noma）
- "Rice』(Fumiko Hayashi）
- "Bai Ye Xing』(Keigo Higashino）
- "Sand bowl』(Seicho Matsumoto）
- "Dotonbori River』(Teru Miyamoto）
- "Mud river』(Miyamoto Teru)
- "White tower』(Toyoko Yamazaki）
- "Flower goodwill(Toyoko Yamazaki)
- "Bonchi(Toyoko Yamazaki)
- "Shibuchin(Toyoko Yamazaki)
- "Butterfly murder case』(Yokomizo Masashi）
- "Ryuou's work!』(Shiro Shiratori）
- "Husband and wife"
- "Godzilla strikes back(1955)
- "Osaka story(1957)
- "Dotonbori River"
- "Giant Monster Duel Gamera vs. Bargon(1966)
- "Beast detective"
- "I'm sorry"
- "Black rain"
- "Godzilla vs Biollante(1989)
- "Osaka story(1999)
- "Detective Conan Magician at the end of the century(1999)
- "Godzilla x Megagilas G Disappearance Operation(2000)
- "Naniwa Financial Road』(Yuji Aoki）
- "Flirting』(Osamu Tezuka）
- "" (Osamu Tezuka）
- "Emperor of Minami] (OriginalTennoji University/ Drawing/Rikiya Go）
- "Jarinko Chie』(Haruki Etsumi,Nishinari Ward）
- "Osaka Bean Gohan(Sarah Innes)
- "Abenobashi Magic ☆ Shopping district"
- "Cooking daddy"
- "CLANNAD "
- "Hand shaker"
- "Nanatsuro★ Drops"
- "Dusk Maiden x Amnesia"
- "Black ★ Rockshooter"
- "Railway song』(First collection Tokaido, lyrics:Kenki Owada・Composition:Tamei Ju, October 1900)
- The lyricist Kenki Owada, in the 66th Tokaido edition,SanfuOsaka City, which is counted as one of theKyoto City,Omi HakkeiTo a lesser extent, he put his effort into it and sang by breaking the fourth number.Hideyoshi ToyotomiNot only thatNara periodpreviousNambakyo,ShitennojiIs also described.
- 56. There is no way to send IbarakiSuitaToo earlyOsakaPerpetual UmedaIs accepting me
- 57. Yutaka City, OsakaTaikoScratches cityToDivisionLaid
- 58. Here is the ancient Namba Tsu After the Takatsunomiya Aji RiverThe smoke of the boat that enters my mouth
- 59. The shadow of the five-storied pagoda shining in the sky where no birds are shouting I heard that it was the first Buddhist temple
- The lyricist Kenki Owada, in the 66th Tokaido edition,SanfuOsaka City, which is counted as one of theKyoto City,Omi HakkeiTo a lesser extent, he put his effort into it and sang by breaking the fourth number.Hideyoshi ToyotomiNot only thatNara periodpreviousNambakyo,ShitennojiIs also described.
- "Osaka streetcar song(Lyrics: Kenki Owada, Composition:Torazo Tamura, October 1908)
- "Doutonbori March" (Lyrics: Shigejiro Hibi, Composition: Seihachi Shiojiri, 1928)
- "Tsuki no Hozenji Yokocho" (Lyrics:Satoshi XNUMXmura・Composition:Kei Iida, 1960)
- "Woman in Osaka(Lyrics:Atsushi Hashimoto・Composition:Nakamura Yasushi, 1970)
- "Rain midosuji(Lyrics:Hayashi Haruo・Composition:The Ventures, 1971)
- "Osaka Rhapsody(Lyrics:Michio Yamagami・Composition:Inomata, 1976)
- "Woman born in Osaka(Lyrics / Composition: Junzo Okayama &BORON, 1979)
- "Osaka Shigure(Lyrics:Osamu Yoshioka・Composition:Shoichi Ichikawa, 1980)
- "DEVIL SURVIVOR 2 the ANIMATION"
- "Hand shaker"
- "Ryuou's work"
- "CLANNAD "
- "Hand shaker"
- "Nanatsuro★ Drops"
- "Dusk Maiden x Amnesia"
- "Black ★ Rockshooter"
- "Detective Conan"
- "Ojamajo Doremi"
Celebrities related to the city
- ^ "travel voice news-Global Cities Ranking with High Number of Foreign Visitors 2019”(Japanese). www.jp.travel voice.com. 2021/4/7Browse.
- ^ FY21 Osaka Citizen Economic Calculation[Broken link]
- ^ "About 17 citizen of the prefecture economic calculation". Cabinet Office.As of August 2009, 1オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2015/8/29Browse.
- ^ "Ranking of ordinance-designated cities GDP (Osaka, Yokohama, Nagoya, Sapporo, etc.) | Ranking site rank-J”(Japanese). 2020/9/15Browse.
- ^ Cities Rank Among the Top 100 Economic Powers in the World Chicago Council on Global Affairs Retrieved October 2016, 10.
- ^ ""Osaka" walk and frustration 130 years of municipal organization, 3 expansions”(Japanese). Nihon Keizai Shimbun (September 2019, 7). 2020/1/10Browse.
- ^ "Modernizing Osaka | Water Capital Osaka". www.suito-osaka.jp. 2020/11/24Browse.
- ^ "Modern / Contemporary Osaka-Osaka Municipal Library". www.oml.city.osaka.lg.jp. 2020/11/24Browse.
- ^ "Architecture that conveys the" Great Osaka Era "" (jp). Mainichi Daily News(July 2018, 11) 2020/11/24Browse.
- ^ "Crime occurrence situation in Osaka city”(Japanese). Osaka. 2021/4/9Browse.
- ^ "Number of crimes (fixed value) on the streets of major ordinance-designated cities during the two years of Reiwa”. Osaka City. 2021/4/10Browse.
- ^ "The Global Liveability Index". 2020/8/20Browse.
- ^ "2020 Global Cities report-Kearney”(Japanese). www.jp.kearney.com. 2021/3/18Browse.
- ^ "GFCI 27 Rank-Long Finance". www.longfinance.net. 2021/3/18Browse.
- ^ “Kinki 17-year population, only in Osaka contributed by increased inflow of women. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (July 2018, 1)
- ^ "“Excessive transference” in which the number of transferees exceeds the number of transferees”. Livedoor News (May 2021, 2). 2021/2/14Browse.
- ^ "Normal value (value for each year/month)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2017/3/18Browse.
- ^ "1st to 10th place in the history of observation (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2020/1/29Browse.
- ^ Osaka City Cultural Properties Association ed. "Osaka Ruins: Excavated Items and Remains Talk about Naniwa Excavation Story" Sogensha 2008 p.18-19
- ^ Osaka City Cultural Properties Association ed. "Osaka Ruins: Excavated Items and Remains Talk about Naniwa Excavation Story" Sogensha 2008 p.22-23
- ^ Namba Takatsunomiya -Visiting the tomb (October 2017, 10 5:3 pm (JST) Browse)
- ^ a b c Horie and Shimanouchi ware Japan Disability Insurance Association "Preventive Bulletin" 182, 1995
- ^ a b c "History of City Council“Osaka City Council, March 2009, 3.
- ^ a b "5 Establishment of local autonomy and special city movementOsaka, March 2009, 3.
- ^ "Osaka Metropolitan Concept, Discussion on Ideal Metropolitan Government-Designated City, First Abolition". Asahi Shimbun(July 2015, 2) 2015/4/3Browse.
- ^ "Osaka Metropolitan Concept" referendum... Votes will be cast on May 5th". Yomiuri Shimbun(November 2015, 3). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 4. 2015/4/3Browse.
- ^ “The San Francisco statue of comfort women is a public object in Japan”. TV Asahi(July 2017, 11) 2017/12/5Browse.
- ^ "Mr. Naoki Momota gets angry at the Osaka City Council of the LDP and Komei "I am honored to be the honorary person of the Japanese.". Sankei Shimbun(July 2017, 11) 2017/12/5Browse.
- ^ "Rejection of a resolution requesting re-examination of the image of a comfort woman in San Francisco, Osaka City Council. Sankei Shimbun(July 2017, 9) 2017/12/5Browse.
- ^ "On April 30, 4, Osaka City Transportation Bureau was privatized.”. Osaka City (April 2018, 4). 2018/5/28Browse.
- ^ "Crafting power for Mr. Matsui, who is attracting the Expo, and the progress of the "Osaka Metropolitan Concept"". Newsletter(November 2018, 11). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 11. 2019/1/24Browse.
- ^ "Osaka Metropolis Plan" Referendum by the majority
- ^ "Uta no Uta" edited by Osaka City Association (Osaka City Association,1982), pp364-365 NCID BA91791955
- ^ Osaka City: Successive Mayors and Deputy Mayors (Assistant) (…> Introduction to Osaka City> Profile, History, Chronology of Municipal Administration) Retrieved February 2020, 1
- ^ Osaka City: Deputy Mayor Profile (…> Introduction to Osaka City> Profile, History, Municipal Timeline) Retrieved February 2020, 1
- ^ "(PDF)”. Osaka City (April 2012, 24). 2015/10/11Browse.
- ^ ""Union, go out of the city hall" Hashishita/Osaka mayor policy". Asahi Shimbun (November 2011, 12). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2011, 12.
- ^ “Mayor Hashishita: “Union goes out of the building” receives unauthorized activities”. Mainichi Newspapers (November 2011, 12). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2012, 6.
- ^ "The largest group of local government employees in Osaka, the largest group in Japan". Nihon Keizai Shimbun (July 2012, 5)
- ^ "Osaka City staff re-employment "winter age" Due to stricter examination, it is halved to outside organizations". Sankei Shimbun(July 2013, 4) 2018/11/3Browse.
- ^ NHK Online April 2009, 4 [Detailed information for identifying documents] According to Osaka City, as of February this year, 2 people were eligible for welfare in the city, an increase of 12% year-on-year. 1193% of population
- ^ Osaka City Hall homepage [ http://www.city.osaka.lg.jp/zaisei/cmsfiles/contents/0000182/182825/14-20.pdf Current State of Osaka City Finance] Budget for FY20
- ^ Asahi Shimbun Evening Edition February 2009, 2 Osaka City Edition: 19% of the population, 4.47 preliminary figures, 12 billion yen (FY2443 budget)
- ^ Osaka City HallHome Page How much money do you have to pay for your welfare? Are all the taxes of Osaka City?
- ^ Osaka City HallHome Page The city of Osaka told the country that the allocation tax was 150 billion yen, but what do you mean?
- ^ "[Questions about welfare/Foreign recipients (below)] The disappearing "decasegi myth", "Why" Japanese Brazilian women want to protect Japan from their families. Sankei Shimbun(July 2013, 5)
- ^ “Point site during work, 2 hours suspended from Osaka city chief for 3 months”. Chunichi Shimbun(July 2021, 3) 2021/3/30Browse.
- ^ "The chief of the ward office, who told his subordinates that the timing of pregnancy was bad, said to the city that he thought he was his daughter.". Yongo Shimbun Online(July 2021, 3) 2021/3/30Browse.
- ^ "Red bus will end on March 3”. Osaka Municipal Transportation Bureau (March 2013, 3). As of March 12, 2015オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2015/8/29Browse.
- ^ Mutual useKitaca,Suica,PASMO,TOICA,sense of,SUGOCA,nimoca,HayakakenAlso available
- List of pages starting with "Osaka city"
- List of pages that include "Osaka City" in the title
- Osaka city buildings
- Commercial city
- XNUMX Greenery in Osaka
- Natural scenic spots in Osaka
- Municipal Monroe principle
- Osaka City public ferry
- List of people from Osaka
- Osaka City Scandals
- Empty overtime
- Osaka Wide Area Water Supply Company