Make Kurisuku a wholly owned subsidiary Strengthen business in Japan and Asia through digital marketing
If you write the contents roughly
We will expand our business in Asia by leveraging our mutual strengths such as digital marketing and human resource development.
January 2021, 1 Trenocate Co., Ltd. Made Kurisuku a wholly owned subsidiary Japan / Asia through digital marketing ... → Continue reading
Kyodo News PR Wire
Kyodo PR wire, which distributes press releases and news releases, connects information from "who wants to know" to "people who want to know."
This is a site that consumers should pay attention to, where news releases from major governments and government agencies including local governments and universities are gathered.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Digital marketing (British: digital marketing)インターネットWhen,Desktop computer,Mobile phone,OtherDigital mediaPromote products and services using digital technologies such as platforms and platformsMarketingIs the method of.
Evolution from the 1990s to the 2000s changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing.As people use digital devices instead of going to physical stores, Digital platforms are becoming more and more integrated into marketing plans and everyday life , Various digital marketing campaigns have started to take place.
Search engine optimization(SEO),Search engine marketing(SEM),Content marketing,Influencer marketing, Content automation, campaign marketing ,, E-commercemarketing,Social media marketing,Email direct marketing, E-bookDigital marketing methods such as these have become commonplace.
Digital marketing includes TVs and mobile phones ( SMSandMMS ), Callbacks, pending mobile ringtones and other media other than Internet channels that provide digital media..Digital marketing also includes measures for media other than Internet channels.Online marketingRepresents a broader concept, unlike.
The evolution of digital marketing cannot be described separately from the evolution of technology. In 1971Ray TomlinsonSince the first email sent, this technology has formed a platform that allows people to send and receive files through different machines...However, the time when it can be recognized that digital marketing has started is in 1990.Archie search engine FTPSince it was created as a site index. By the 1980s, the storage capacity of computers was already large enough to store large amounts of customer information.Companies are limitedRosterだ け で な く,Database marketingStarted to use online methods such as..These types of databases have enabled businesses to more effectively track customer information and changed the relationship between buyers and sellers.However, the manual process was not very efficient.
In the 1990s,Digital marketingWas first coined..Due to the debut of server / client architecture and the popularity of personal computersCustomer relationship management(CRM) applications have become a key element of marketing technology..Fierce competition has forced vendors to incorporate more services into their software, including marketing, sales, and service applications.After the birth of the Internet, marketers could also own vast amounts of online customer data with eCRM software.Enterprises can update customer needs data to get experience priorities.This made the first clickable in 1994Banner adsHas been published.this isTo AT & TAccording to"You Will"It's a campaign, and in the first four months since it was published, 4% of everyone who saw it clicked on the ad. .
In the 2000s, with the increase in Internet usersiPhoneWith the birth of, customers began to first search for products online to determine their needs, rather than consulting with a sales representative.This caused new problems for the marketing department of the company..In addition, a 2000 study in the United Kingdom found that most retailers did not register their own domain addresses...These issues have led marketers to find new ways to integrate digital technology into market development.
2007 years,Marketing automationWas developed in response to the ever-evolving marketing environment.Marketing automation is the process of using software to automate traditional marketing processes.. Marketing automationHelped companies segment their customers, launch multi-channel marketing campaigns, and provide their customers with personalized information.However, it was not fast enough to adapt to consumer devices.
Digital marketing became more sophisticated in the 2000s and 2010s , The proliferation of devices that can access digital media has led to rapid growth .. Statistics produced in 2012 and 2013 show that digital marketing is still growing  .. LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.Social mediaWith the development of, consumers are in their daily livesDigital electronicsBecame heavily dependent on.Therefore, they are seamless across different channels for searching product information.User experienceI was expecting.Customer behaviorChanges have improved the diversification of marketing technology.
Digital marketing is also called "online marketing," "internet marketing," or "web marketing."Digital marketingThe term has become more popular over time.in America,Online marketingIs still a popular term.In Italy, digital marketingWeb marketingIs called.GlobalDigital marketingHas become the most common term, especially since 2013.
Digital media growth is estimated to grow 2010% in 48, delivering 4.5 trillion online ads annually with digital media spending..The growing portion of advertising is due to companies adopting online behavioral advertising (OBA) to tailor ads for Internet users, but OBA raises concerns..
New non-linear marketing approach
Non-linear marketing, a type of interactive marketing, is a business-based long-term marketing approach that collects information about the online activities of Internet users and makes them visible in multiple areas..
Unlike traditional marketing methods, which include direct one-way messaging to consumers (via printed matter, television, and radio advertising), non-linear digital marketing strategies focus on reaching prospects across multiple online channels. Focus on.
Coupled with more advanced consumer knowledge and a demand for more sophisticated consumer products, this change has led many companies to rethink their outreach strategies and omni to maintain adequate brand exposure, engagement and reach. Need to incorporate non-channel marketing techniques.
- Search engine optimization(SEO)
- Social media marketing
- Video marketing
- Email marketing
- Website marketing
- Paid search /Content targeted advertising
Some studies show that consumer reactions to traditional marketing approaches are harder for businesses to predict... According to a 2018 survey, nearly 90% of online consumers in the United States surveyed products and brands online before visiting or buying... GlobalWebIndex estimates that over 2018% of consumers studied products on social media in 50..Companies often rely on individuals who portray their products positively on social media and adapt their marketing strategies to target people with a large number of followers on social media to generate such comments. May..In this way, businesses can use consumers to promote their products and services and reduce their costs..
One of the main goals of modern digital marketing isBrand awarenessThat is, to increase the degree of familiarity and awareness of a particular brand by customers and the general public.
Increasing brand awareness is important in digital marketing and general marketing as it influences brand awareness and consumer decision making. According to a 2015 essay, "Brand Impact on Consumer Behavior," brand awareness, which is one of the fundamental aspects of brand fairness, is a key factor in including a brand in the review set. Because of this, it is often considered a prerequisite for consumer purchasing decisions. Brand awareness is familiar to the brand and its characteristics, which in turn gives consumers confidence in the risk assessment and purchasing decisions they perceive. May affect . '
Recent trends show that businesses and digital marketers are prioritizing brand awareness and are more focused on digital marketing efforts to promote brand awareness and recall.This is evidenced by a 2019 Content Marketing Institute survey.According to this survey, 81% of digital marketers have been working to increase brand awareness over the past year..
According to another content marketing institute survey, 2% of B89B marketers believe that brand awareness is more important than efforts to increase sales..
Increasing brand awareness has been the focus of digital marketing strategies for several reasons.
- Growth of online shopping. According to a Statista survey, 2 million people in the United States will use the Internet to shop, compare and buy products from 3,050 million in 2016 to 2...According to a survey by business software company Salesforce, 87% of people started searching for products and brands on digital channels in 2018..
- The role of digital interaction in customer behavior.It is estimated that 70% of all retail purchases made in the United States are somewhat affected by online brand interaction.
- Increasing Brand Awareness and Role in Online Consumer Decision Making: 82% of Online Shoppers Searching for Services Prioritize Brands They Know.
- Use of social media, convenience, influence. A recent report by Hootsuite estimates that the number of active users of social media platforms has exceeded 34 billion, an increase of 2018% from 9. ..According to a 2019 Manifest survey, 74% of social media users follow brands on social sites, and 96% of people following their business are also involved in those brands on social platforms...According to Deloitte, one in three U.S. consumers is affected by social media when buying products, but 3% of millennials consider socially interacting with brands when making purchases. Masu.
Online techniques used to increase brand awareness
Digital marketing strategies may include the use of one or more online channels and techniques (omni-channel) to increase consumer brand awareness.
Building brand awareness may include methods / tools such as:
Search engine optimization (SEO)
Search engine optimization techniques can be used to improve the visibility of business websites and brand-related content for common industry-related search queries..
The importance of SEO to drive brand awareness is said to correlate with increasing impact of search results and search features such as featured snippets, knowledge panels, and local SEO on customer behavior..
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
SEM, also known as PPC advertising, involves purchasing ad space in a prominent and visible location on search results pages and websites.Search advertising has been shown to have a positive impact on brand awareness, awareness, and conversions..
33% of searchers who click on paid ads click to respond directly to a particular search query.
Social media marketing
70% of marketers cite increasing brand awareness as their number one goal of marketing on social media platforms. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube are listed as the top platforms currently used by social media marketing teams..
56% of marketers believe that personalized content (brand-centric blogs, articles, social updates, videos, landing pages) enhances brand recall and engagement..
According to Mentionlytics, an active and consistent content strategy that incorporates elements of interactive content creation, social posting, and guest blogs can increase brand awareness and loyalty by 88%..
One of the major changes in traditional marketing was the "emergence of digital marketing" (Patrutiu Baltes, Loredana, 1).This reinvented a marketing strategy to adapt to this major change in traditional marketing (Patrutiu Baltes, Loredana, 2015).
Digital marketing is constantly evolving and changing rapidlytechnologyBecause it depends on, the same function is expected in the strategy that accompanies the evolution of digital marketing.This part is an attempt to limit or separate notable highlights that exist and are used at the time of pressing.[When?]
- segmentation: More emphasis is placed on segmentation within digital marketing to target specific markets, both inter-company and company-to-consumer sector.
- Influencer marketing: Important nodesInfluencerIdentified within the relevant community called.This is becoming an important concept in digital targeting..Influencers make brands available to social media and the large audience available on many of these platforms. You can reach your influencers through paid advertising such as Facebook Advertising and Google Adwords campaigns, or through advanced sCRM (Social Customer Relationship Management) software such as SAP C4C, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage CRM, and Salesforce CRM.Many universities are now focusing on influencer engagement strategies at the master's level.
In summary, pull digital marketing is when consumers are actively asking for marketing content, while push digital marketing is when marketers send messages without actively asking recipients for that content. Occurs in.
- Online behavioral advertisingIs a way to collect information about your online activity over time, across a variety of unrelated websites on a particular device, in order to serve ads tailored to your interests and preferences...Such ads are customized according to user behavior and patterns.
- Collaboration environment: Set up a collaboration environment between organizations, technology service providers, and digital agencies to optimize work, resource sharing, reusability, and communication...In addition, organizations invite customers to better understand how to serve them.This data source is called user-generated content.Many of these are obtained through the company's website, where the organization invites people to share ideas and is evaluated by other users of the site.The most popular ideas are somehow evaluated and implemented.This method of capturing data and developing new products can help your organization interact with its customers and generate ideas that are otherwise often overlooked. UGC is a low-cost ad that is served directly by consumers, saving your organization's advertising costs.
- Data driven advertising:Users generate a lot of data during the course of their customer journey, and brands can now use that data to activate known audiences in their data-driven programmatic media purchases.You can collect user data from digital channels without exposing your privacy (for example, when a customer visits a website, reads an email, or launches and interacts with a branded mobile app. ), Brands can also collect data from actual data.Interact with customers around the world, including visits to physical stores and visits from CRM and sales engine datasets.Data-driven advertising, also known as people-based marketing or addressable media, allows brands to find loyal customers from their audience and provide much more personal communication in real time that is highly relevant to each customer's moments and actions. To be able to provide at.
An important consideration today when deciding on a strategy is that digital tools have democratized the promotional environment.
- Remarketing:Remarketing plays a major role in digital marketing.This tactic allows marketers to search for a particular product or service, or visit a website for any purpose, before a category of interest or a defined audience (commonly referred to as a searcher in web speech). You can publish targeted ads.
- Game ads: Game ads are ads that exist within your computer or video game.One of the most common examples of in-game advertising is the sign that appears in sports games.In-game ads may also appear as branded products such as guns, cars, and clothing that exist as game status symbols.
The new digital age has allowed brands to selectively target their customers based on their potential or previous browsing interests.Companies can now use social media to select the age group, location, gender, and interests they want their posts to appear on.In addition, you can "follow" on the Internet based on your customers' recent search history, so you can see ads for similar brands, products, and services...This allows businesses to target specific customers who are known to benefit the most.From their products and services to the digital age, their functionality was limited.
Ineffective Digital Marketing
According to the Headline Global Marketing Index, digital marketing activities are still growing around the world. Global spending on digital marketing tactics is approaching $ 2018 billion, according to a survey released in September 9. Digital media continues to grow rapidly.While marketing budgets are expanding, traditional media is declining (World Economics, 2015)..Digital media helps brands reach consumers and engage in products and services in a personalized way.The five areas outlined as current industry practices that are often ineffective are click prioritization, search and display balance, mobile understanding, targeting, visibility, brand safety and invalid traffic, And cross-platform measurements (Whiteside, 5)..We will explain why these practices are not effective and some of the ways these aspects can be effective, focusing on the following:
Click prioritization refers to display click ads, but the “simple, fast, and cheap” price for display ads in 2016 was only 0.10% in the United States.This means that it has little effect as it involves 1000 in 1 click ads.This shows that marketing companies shouldn't just use click ads to assess the effectiveness of display ads (Whiteside, 2016)..
Balance between search and display advertising
It's important to balance the search and display of digital display ads.Marketers tend to look at the last search and evaluate the effectiveness of all of this.It ignores other marketing activities that establish brand value in the minds of consumers. ComScoreLeveraging online data created by over 100 multi-channel retailers, we have determined that digital display marketing will provide strength when compared to, or placed next to, paid search (Whiteside, 2016). Year)..So when someone clicks on a display ad, the company is advised to open a landing page instead of the home page.Landing pages usually have something to attract customers to search beyond this page. In general, marketers see an increase in sales among people exposed to paid search ads.However, you need to consider the fact that you can reach a display campaign compared to a search campaign.If the display considers synergies with search campaigns, the reach of multi-channel retailers will increase.Overall, both search and display aspects are valued as display campaigns increase brand awareness and more people click on these digital ads when running search campaigns (Whiteside, 2016).
Mobileto understand:Understanding mobile devices is an important aspect of digital marketing.This is because smartphones and tablets make up 64% of the time US consumers are online (Whiteside, 2016)...The app offers marketers great opportunities and challenges because they first need to download the app and then people actually need to use it. This can be difficult because "half of the time spent on smartphone apps occurs in the single most used app, and nearly 85% of the time occurs in the top four rated apps" ( Whiteside, 4).Mobile advertising is effective in achieving a variety of commercial purposes, taking over the entire screen, and can be highly valued for voice or status.However, do not look at or think of the message as annoying (Whiteside, 2016).The drawbacks of digital media used in mobile devices also include limited creative capabilities and reach.While there are many positive aspects, including the user's eligibility to choose product information, digital media creates a flexible messaging platform and has the potential to sell directly (Belch & Belch, 2016)..
Cross-platform measurement:As the complexity of measurement methods increases, the number of marketing channels continues to grow.You need to integrate audience measurement and media planning with a cross-platform view.Market researchers need to understand how omnichannel affects consumer behavior, but this is not measured when advertising is on the consumer's device.An important aspect of cross-platform measurements includes deduplication and understanding that you have reached an incremental level on another platform rather than providing more impressions to those who have reached it before ( Whiteside, 2016)..For example, "ESPN and comScore have partnered on Project Blueprint and sports broadcasters have found that digital advertising has increased their unique daily reach by 1%" (Whiteside, 21).The television and radio industry is an electronic medium that competes with digital and other technology advertising.However, TV advertising does not directly compete with online digital advertising because it can cross platforms and digital technologies.Radio will also gain power through cross-platform in online streaming content.Television and radio continue to persuade and influence viewers across multiple platforms (Fill, Hughes, and De Franceso, 2016)..
Targeting, visibility, brand safety, invalid traffic:Targeting, visibility, brand safety, and invalid traffic are all aspects that marketers use to advocate digital advertising.ク ッ キ ーIs a form of digital advertising, a tracking tool within your desktop device. Distinguish between when cookies were deleted, such as web browser deletion, inability to sort across multiple users of the device, inaccurate estimates of unique visitors, exaggerated reach, understanding of frequency, ad server issues, etc. The problem is that you can't.Consumers have never been exposed to advertising.Demographics in target markets are low and fluctuating due to cookie-affected inaccuracies (Whiteside, 2016)..Another factor that is influenced by digital marketing is "visibility," that is, whether the ad was actually seen by consumers.Many ads aren't visible to consumers and may not reach the right demographic segment.Brand safety is another issue of whether an ad was created in a context that contained unethical or offensive content.Recognizing fraud when an ad is published is another challenge marketers face.This is related to invalid traffic because premium sites are more effective at detecting rogue traffic, but non-premium sites are more problematic (Whiteside, 1).
Digital marketing channels are internet-based systems that can create, accelerate, and send product value from producers to consumer devices over digital networks...Digital marketing is facilitated by multiple digital marketing channels.The main purpose of the advertiser is maximum two-way communication and brand overallROIIs to find a channel to improve.That is, there are multiple digital marketing channels available.
- Affiliate marketing
- Search engine marketing (SEM) / Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Social media marketing
- Social networking services
- In-game advertising
- Content marketing
- Inbound marketing
In digital marketing, it's important for businesses to reach out to consumers and create a two-way communication model, as consumers can give feedback to businesses on community-based sites or directly to businesses via email...Enterprises need to explore this long-term communication relationship using multiple forms of channels and using promotional strategies and word-of-mouth marketing that are relevant to their targeted consumers.
Benefits of social media marketing
- Enables businesses to reach a large and diverse audience that traditional marketing, such as phone and email-based advertising, couldn't reach.
- Marketing on most social media platforms costs little or no, so it's available to businesses of virtually any size.
- Supports personalized direct marketing for specific demographics and markets.
- Companies can interact directly with their customers so they can get feedback and resolve issues almost instantly.
- An ideal environment for companies to conduct market research.
- You can use it as a way to get information about your competitors and gain a competitive advantage.
- Social platforms can be used to promote branded events, deals and news.
- You can also use the platform to offer incentives in the form of points and discounts.
The ICC Code has integrated rules that apply to marketing communications using digital interactive media throughout the guidelines.There is also a fully updated section that deals with issues specific to digital interactive media technology and platforms.Code self-regulation regarding the use of digital interactive media includes:
- A clear and transparent mechanism that allows consumers to choose not to collect data for advertising or marketing purposes.
- Clearly indicate that your social network site is commercial and under the control or influence of marketers.
- Restrictions are set to allow marketers to communicate directly only if there is a reasonable reason to believe that the consumer is interested in what is being offered.
- We will only post marketing messages if we respect the rules and standards of commercial behavior accepted by social networks and the forum or site clearly indicates its willingness to receive them.
- Special attention and protection for children.
Digital marketing planning is a term used in marketing management.It describes the first steps in shaping a digital marketing strategy for a wider digital marketing system.The difference between digital and traditional marketing plans is the use of digital-based communication tools and technologies such as social, web, mobile and scannable surfaces...Nonetheless, both are in line with vision, company mission, and comprehensive business strategy..
Using Dr. Dave Chaffey's approach, Digital Marketing Planning (DMP) has three main stages: opportunity, strategy, and action.He suggests that companies looking to implement successful digital marketing strategies need to develop their plans by considering opportunities, strategies, and actions.This common strategic approach often has phases of situation review, goal setting, strategy development, resource allocation, and monitoring..
To create an effective DMP, companies must first review the market and set "SMART" (specific, measurable, practical, relevant, and time-limited) goals. They are the current benchmark of the company and its competitorsmainPerformance evaluationindexYou can set SMART goals by checking (KPI). The analytics used for KPIs should be customized to suit the type, purpose, mission, and vision of the company. .
Companies can scan for marketing and sales opportunities by looking at their outreach and influencer outreach.This is because you can analyze the impact of co-marketers and the relevance of your brand.Has a competitive advantageMeans that.
To seize the opportunity, the company needs to summarize the personas of its current customers and the purchasing path from which they can infer their digital marketing capabilities.In short, you need a clear idea of where you are and how many resources (labor, time, etc.) you can allocate to your digital marketing strategy.By summarizing the purchasing process, you can also recognize gaps and growth in future marketing opportunities to reach goals or propose new goals to increase profits.
To create a planned digital strategy, companies need to review digital proposals (what they are offering to consumers) and communicate them using digital customer targeting techniques.Therefore, you need to define an online value proposition (OVP).In short, businesses need to articulate what they are offering to their customers online, such as brand positioning.
You also need to (re) select the target market segment and persona to define your digital targeting approach.
After doing this effectively, it's important to review your online option marketing mix.The marketing mix consists of four Ps: product, price, promotion, and location. ..Some scholars have added three elements to the traditional 4P of marketing process, location, and appearance to make it a 3P of marketing..
In the third and final stage, the company needs to set up a budget and management system.These need to be measurable touchpoints, such as the audience reached on all digital platforms.In addition, marketers need to make sure that their budget and management system integrates the company's paid, owned, and earned media.At the planning action and final stage, you also need to implement measurable content creation, such as oral, visual, or written online media. .
After reviewing your digital marketing plan, the scheduled format of your digital communication (eg Gantt chart) should be encoded throughout your company's internal operations.This ensures that all platforms used are consistent and complement each other in the next phase of your digital marketing strategy.
Understand the market
One way marketers reach out to consumers and understand their thinking process is to use so-called empathy maps.The empathy map is a four-step process.The first step is to ask the questions that consumers would think in demographics. The second step is to explain the emotions that consumers may have. The third step is to think about what consumers say in their situation.The final step is to imagine what the consumer will do based on the other three steps.This map is meant to help marketing teams be in the position of targeted demographics... Web Analytics is also a very important way to understand consumers.They show the habits people have online for each website..One particular form of these analyzes is a predictive analysis that helps marketers figure out which route consumers are on.It can use information gathered from other analyses to make different predictions about what people will do and strategize what the company should do next according to people's trends. To be able to.
- Consumer Behavior-Consumer habits or attitudes that influence the process of purchasing a product or service..Consumer behavior affects almost every stage of the purchasing process, especially in relation to digital environments and devices.
- Predictive Analysis-A form of data mining that involves using existing data to predict potential future trends or behaviors...You can help companies predict the future behavior of their customers.
- Buyer Persona-Use a survey of consumer behavior regarding habits such as brand awareness and buying behavior to profile prospects.Establishing a buyer persona helps businesses better understand their audience and their specific needs / needs.
- Marketing Strategy-A strategic plan adopted by a brand to determine its potential positioning within the market and its future target audience.Two important factors are involved: segmentation and positioning.Developing a marketing strategy allows companies to better anticipate and plan each step in the marketing and purchasing process.
The "sharing economy" refers to an economic pattern aimed at acquiring underutilized resources...today,Sharing economyHas had an unimaginable impact on many traditional elements, including labor, industry and distribution systems.This impact cannot be ignored that some industries are clearly under threat...The sharing economy is influencing traditional marketing channels by changing the nature of certain concepts such as ownership, assets, and hiring.
Digital marketing channels and traditional marketing channels are similar in that the value of a product or service is passed from the original producer to the end user by a sort of supply chain...However, digital marketing channels consist of internet systems that create, promote, and distribute products or services from producers to consumers over digital networks...Increasing changes to marketing channels have contributed significantly to the expansion and growth of the sharing economy.Such changes to marketing channels have fueled unprecedented historic growth.In addition to this typical approach, the built-in control, efficiency, and low cost of digital marketing channels are essential features of sharing economy applications.
Digital marketing channels within the sharing economy are typically divided into three domains, including email, social media, search engine marketing or SEM..
- Email-A form of direct marketing that is informative, promotional, and often characterized as a means of managing customer relationships...Organizations can update activity or promotional information for their users by subscribing to newsletter emails that occur during consumption.Success depends on the company's ability to access contact information from past, present, and future customers.
- Social Media-Social media has the ability to reach a larger audience in a shorter amount of time than traditional marketing channels.This makes social media a powerful tool for consumer engagement and information dissemination.
- Search engine marketing or SEM-Needs more expertise in the technology built into the online platform.This marketing strategy requires long-term commitment and dedication to the continuous improvement of a company's digital presence.
Other new digital marketing channels, especially branded mobile apps, excel in the sharing economy..Branded mobile apps are specially created to initiate engagement between customers and the company.This engagement is usually facilitated through entertainment, information, or market transactions.
- Digital marketing channels in the sharing economy
- Mobile marketing
- Internet advertising
- Click billing
- Social media marketing
- Marketing strategy
- ^ "Definition of digital marketing”. As of May 2017, 11オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2015/8/22Browse.
- ^ "The Four Faces of Digital Marketing". American Marketing Association. 2019/8/22Browse.
- ^ Nielsen (March 2016, 1). “Connected Commerce is Creating Buyers Without Border". Nielsen Global. Nielsen Global. 2016/3/25Browse.
- ^ Dahlen, Micael (2010). Marketing Communications: A Brand Narrative Approach. Chichester, West Sussex UK: John Wiley & Sons Ltd. pp. 36
- ^ Nielsen (March 2016, 3). “Digital Advertising is Rising in Canada, Requiring More Sophisticated Measures of Success". Nielsen. Nielsen. 2016/3/25Browse.
- ^ "Digital Marketing". Techopedia. 2015/8/22Browse.
- ^ "Digital Marketing Systems and Techniques". Warwick. 2019/8/28Browse.
- ^ hello_world. “First Network Email sent by Ray Tomlinson". www.computinghistory.co.uk. 2018/3/9Browse.
- ^ Schoenbachler, Denise D .; Gordon, Geoffrey L .; Foley, Dawn; Spellman, Linda (1997). “Understanding consumer database marketing”. Journal of Consumer Marketing 15 (1): 5–19. two:10.1108/07363769710155820.
- ^ Clark, Dorie (11 November 2012), “The End of the Expert: Why No One in Marketing Knows What They're Doing”, Forbes, オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of 4 November 2013.
- ^ Bhat, Suhail Ahmad; Darzi, Mushtaq Ahmad (2016-05-16). “Customer relationship management: An approach to competitive advantage in the banking sector by exploring the mediational role of loyalty”. International Journal of Bank Marketing 34 (3): 388–410. two:10.1108 / IJBM-11-2014-0160. ISSN 0265-2323.
- ^ McCambley, Joe (December 2013, 12). “The first ever banner ad: why did it work so well?”. The Guardian 2018/3/14Browse.
- ^ Curran, James; Fenton, Natalie; Freedman, Des (2016-02-05). Misunderstanding the Internet. two:10.4324/9781315695624. ISBN 9781315695624
- ^ Kannan, PK; Li, Hongshuang “Alice” (March 2017). “Digital marketing: A framework, review and research agenda”. International Journal of Research in Marketing 34 (1): 22–45. two:10.1016 / j.ijresmar.2016.11.006. ISSN 0167-8116.
- ^ Hart, Cathy; Doherty, Neil; Ellis-Chadwick, Fiona (2000-09-01). “Retailer adoption of the Internet – Implications for retail marketing”. European Journal of Marketing 34 (8): 954–974. two:10.1108/03090560010331441. ISSN 0309-0566.
- ^ Balmer, John MT (May 2009). Balmer, John MT. Ed. “Corporate marketing: apocalypse, advent and epiphany”. Management Decision 47 (4): 544–572. two:10.1108/00251740910959413. ISSN 0025-1747.
- ^ "Ad agency joins up with AOL for marketing surveys". 2015/3/11Browse.
- ^ Kates, Matthew (17 April 2013), Making digital and traditional marketing work together, Econsultancy, オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of 25 November 2013.
- ^ a b "Digital Marketing Communication". iccwbo.org. 2015/10/17Browse.
- ^ Brinkley, Claire (18 October 2012), Digital marketing is growing in Australia, but so is the skills gap, Econsultancy, オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of 21 October 2012.
- ^ eMarketer (25 September 2013), Worldwide Ad Growth Buoyed by Digital, Mobile Adoption, eMarketer, オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of 12 November 2013.
- ^ "Connected Commerce Is Creating Buyers Without Borders”. Nielsen Global. 2018/3/6Browse.
- ^ Google. “Google Trends”. Google Inc. 2014/2/9Browse.
- ^ "Digital Marketing Communication". International Chamber of Commerce. 2017/9/12Browse.
- ^ "What Is Interactive Marketing?". 2020/5/19Browse.
- ^ a b Clerck (January 2014, 1). “Integrated marketing: the nonlinear connected buyer journey" (English). i-SCOOP. 2020/5/19Browse.
- ^ "What is Nonlinear Marketing? And How Can it be Used to Grow Your Sales and Revenues?" (English). www.linkedin.com. 2020/5/21Browse.
- ^ Su (June 2018, 6). “The evolution of consumer behavior in the digital age" (English). Medium. 2020/5/19Browse.
- ^ "5 Major Brands That Use Nonlinear Digital Marketing To Engage Consumers" (English). Business Diary Philippines. 2020/5/19Browse.
- ^ Turner (March 2018, 3). “How brands are using nonlinear marketing to address consumer resistance to traditional marketing strategies" (English). www.ingentaconnect.com. 2020/5/19Browse.
- ^ PYMNTS (January 2018, 1). “Study Finds Consumers Research Before They Buy" (English). PYMNTS.com. 2020/5/19Browse.
- ^ "10 Social Media Statistics You Need to Know in 2020 [Infographic]" (English). Oberlo (September 2020, 2). 2020/5/19Browse.
- ^ Brown. “Consumers trust user-generated content more than traditional advertising" (English). ZDNet. 2020/5/19Browse.
- ^ "6 Key Benefits of User-Generated Content (and How You Can Achieve Them)" (English). Social Media Today. 2020/5/19Browse.
- ^ Chovanová, Henrieta Hrablik; Korshunov, Aleksander Ivanovich; Babčanová, Dagmar (2015-01-01). “Impact of Brand on Consumer Behavior” (English). Procedia Economics and Finance 34: 615–621. two:10.1016 / S2212-5671 (15) 01676-7. ISSN 2212-5671.
- ^ "2019 B2B Content Marketing Research: It Pays to Put Audience First" (English). Content Marketing Institute (September 2018, 10). 2020/6/2Browse.
- ^ Pulizzi (June 2020, 6). “B2B Manufacturing Content Marketing". Content Marketing INstitute. 2020/6/1Browse.
- ^ "Number of digital shoppers in the US 2021" (English). The report of Statista. 2020/6/2Browse.
- ^ "Shopper-First Retailing: New Research from 6,000 Consumers and 1.4 Billion Ecommerce Visits Reveals What Shoppers Actually Want" (English). Salesforce Blog. 2020/6/2Browse.
- ^ "In-Store Sales Still Rule, but Digital Helps". eMarketer. 2020/6/2Browse.
- ^ "Why Brand Awareness Matters" (English). CMSWire.com. 2020/6/2Browse.
- ^ "Report Library" (English). DataReportal – Global Digital Insights. 2020/6/2Browse.
- ^ "How Social Media Can Help Businesses Win Loyal Customers | The Manifest". themanifest.com. 2020/6/2Browse.
- ^ Digital (June 2020, 6). “Navigating the New Digital Divide". Deliotte. 2020/6/1Browse.
- ^ "How to Use SEO to Build Your Brand" (English). Neil Patel (September 2016, 2). 2020/6/2Browse.
- ^ 1.0kshares. “Why Your SEO Focus Should Be Brand Building" (English). Search Engine Journal. 2020/6/2Browse.
- ^ "New Study: Search Ads Lift Brand Awareness" (English). Inside AdWords. 2020/6/2Browse.
- ^ "How to Approach Search Marketing Using PPC Advertising and SEO Services | Clutch.co". clutch.co. 2020/6/2Browse.
- ^ Insights (June 2020, 6). “Increasing brand awareness is main goal for social media strategies". Smart Insights. 2020/6/1Browse.
- ^ "Why is Content Marketing Today's Marketing? 10 Stats That Prove It" (English). Content Marketing Institute (September 2016, 8). 2020/6/2Browse.
- ^ Keller (October 2019, 10). “Improve Your Brand Awareness and Visibility with Content Marketing | Mentionlytics Blog" (English). Mentionlytics. 2020/6/2Browse.
- ^ Stubb, Carolina; Nyström, Anna-Greta; Colliander, Jonas (2019-05-07). “Influencer marketing: The impact of disclosing sponsorship compensation justification on sponsored content effectiveness”. Journal of Communication Management 23 (2): 109–122. two:10.1108 / JCOM-11-2018-0119. ISSN 1363-254X.
- ^ "654 oba resource guide final". codescentre.com.As of August 2018, 4オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/12/21Browse.
- ^ Gibbs, Samuel (September 2015, 9). “Facebook's new opt-out for tracking ads is not enough, says privacy expert”. The Guardian 2020/12/21Browse.
- ^ "whitepaper-collaborating with digital agency". hcltech.com. 2020/12/21Browse.
- ^ "People-based marketing is the strategy of the future, new report claims". 2016/9/26Browse.
- ^ Kim, Angella J .; Johnson, Kim KP (2016). “Power of consumers using social media: Examining the influences of brand-related user-generated content on Facebook”. Computers in Human Behavior 58: 98–108. two:10.1016 / j.chb.2015.12.047.
- ^ Editorial, Reuters. “Global spending on digital marketing nears $ 100 billion: study” (English). US 2018/9/24Browse.
- ^ World Economics (June 2015). “Digital and Mobile Continues to Dominate Share of Marketing Budgets.". Warc.com. 2018/1/10Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f Whiteside (January 2016). “Five digital marketing lessons from comScore.". Warc.com. 2018/1/10Browse.
- ^ Belch, E; Belch, A (2012). Advertising and promotion: An integrated marketing communication perspective ((9th ed) ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill / Irwin.
- ^ Fill, C; Hughes, G; De Franceso, S (2013). Advertising strategy, creativity and media.. London, UK: Pearson.
- ^ Key, Thomas Martin (2017). “Domains of Digital Marketing Channels in the Sharing Economy”. Journal of Marketing Channels 24 (1–2): 27–38. two:10.1080 / 1046669X.2017.1346977.
- ^ Heikki, Karjaluoto (2015). “The usage of digital marketing channels in SMEs”. Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development 22 (4): 633–651. two:10.1108 / JSBED-05-2013-0073.
- ^ Pratik Dholakiya (April 2015, 4). “3 Digital Marketing Channels That Work for Every Advertiser". Entrepreneur. 2015/10/17Browse.
- ^ Tiago, Maria Teresa Pinheiro Melo Borges; Veríssimo, José Manuel Cristóvão (2014). “Digital Marketing and Social Media; Why Bother?”. INBAM, Business Horizons 57 (6): 703–708. two:10.1016 / j.bushor.2014.07.002.
- ^ Ramsaran-Fowdar, Rooma Roshnee (2013-03-31). “The Implications of Facebook Marketing for Organizations”. Contemporary Management Research 9 (1): 73–84. two:10.7903 / cmr.9710.
- ^ Parsons, Amy L .; Lepkowska-White, Elzbieta (2018-04-03). “Social Media Marketing Management: A Conceptual Framework”. Journal of Internet Commerce 17 (2): 81–95. two:10.1080/15332861.2018.1433910. ISSN 1533-2861.
- ^ "ICC Code, Digital Interactive Media --ICC Codes Center". codescentre.com. 2015/10/17Browse.
- ^ Dodson, I (2016). The art of digital marketing: the definitive guide to creating strategic, targeted and measurable online campaigns. Hoboken, New Jersey: Wiley. ISBN 9781119265702
- ^ ryan, D (2014). Understanding Digital Marketing: Marketing Strategies for Engaging the Digital Generation. Kogan Page. ISBN 9780749471026
- ^ a b Chaffey, Dave; Ellis-Chadwick, Fiona (2012). Digital Marketing: Strategy, Implementation and Practice. Harlow: Pearson Education. ISBN 978-0273746225
- ^ Fill, C. (2006). Marketing communications. 1st ed. Harlow: FT Prentice Hall, pp.372-373.
- ^ Parmenter, D. (2007). Key performance indicators. 1st ed. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.
- ^ Marr, B. (2012). Key performance indicators. 1st ed. Harlow, England; New York: Pearson Financial Times Pub.
- ^ French, A .; Smith, G. (2013). “Measuring brand association strength: a consumer based brand equity approach”. European Journal of Marketing 47 (8): 1356–1367. two:10.1108/03090561311324363.
- ^ McCarthy, EJ (1964), Basic Marketing, Richard D. Irwin, Homewood, IL.
- ^ Mercer, D. (1999). Marketing. 1st ed. Oxford [ua]: Blackwell.
- ^ Booms, BH and Bitner, MJ, 1981. Marketing strategies and organization structures for service firms. Marketing of services, 25 (3), pp.47-52
- ^ Chaffey, D. and Ellis-Chadwick, F. (2012). Digital Marketing: Strategy, Implementation, and Practice. 1st ed. Harlow: Pearson Education.
- ^ Ryan, D. (2014). Understanding Digital Marketing: Marketing Strategies for Engaging the Digital Generation Ed. 3st ed. Kogan Page.
- ^ Schiele, Kristen; Chen, Steven (2018-03-26). “Design Thinking and Digital Marketing Skills in Marketing Education: A Module on Building Mobile Applications”. Marketing Education Review 28 (3): 150–154. two:10.1080/10528008.2018.1448283. ISSN 1052-8008.
- ^ Staton, Mark G. (2015-12-07). “Improving Student Job Placement and Assessment Through the Use of Digital Marketing Certification Programs”. Marketing Education Review 26 (1): 20–24. two:10.1080/10528008.2015.1091665. ISSN 1052-8008.
- ^ Liu, Xia; Burns, Alvin C. (2018-01-02). “Designing a Marketing Analytics Course for the Digital Age”. Marketing Education Review 28 (1): 28–40. two:10.1080/10528008.2017.1421049. ISSN 1052-8008.
- ^ Kannan, PK; Li, Hongshuang “Alice” (2017). “Digital marketing: A framework, review and research agenda”. International Journal of Research in Marketing 34 (1): 22–45. two:10.1016 / j.ijresmar.2016.11.006.
- ^ Doyle, Charles, 1959- (2016). A dictionary of marketing. Oxford University Press. (Fourth ed.). Oxford. ISBN 978-0-19-180022-1. OCLC 957198795
- ^ Kyle, Huggins (2017). “Seismic Shifts in the Sharing Economy: Shaking Up Marketing Channels and Supply Chains”. Journal of Marketing Channels 24 (3): 3–12. two:10.1080 / 1046669X.2017.1346973.
- ^ Herndon, Neil C. (2017). “The Sharing Economy: Opportunities and Challenges for Marketing Channels and Supply Chains”. Journal of Marketing Channels 24 (1–2): 1–2. two:10.1080 / 1046669X.2017.1346970.
- ^ Thomas, Martin (2017). “Domains of Digital Marketing Channels in the Sharing Economy”. Journal of Marketing Channels 24 (27): 27–38. two:10.1080 / 1046669X.2017.1346977.
- ^ a b c d Key, Thomas Martin (2017-04-03). “Domains of Digital Marketing Channels in the Sharing Economy”. Journal of Marketing Channels 24 (1–2): 27–38. two:10.1080 / 1046669X.2017.1346977. ISSN 1046-669X.