Helicopter purchase nominal 300 million yen fraud "Investment loss will be compensated" lie
If you write the contents roughly
In 61, a company officer, Katsuhiro Goto (3), and three others told a woman in her 2020s in Itabashi-ku, Tokyo, "We need to buy ownership of a helicopter in order to make the country compensate for the loss we had previously invested." There is a suspicion that he made a lie call and cheated 80 million yen in cash.
Men of company officers were arrested in a fraudulent case of purchasing a helicopter.Company officer Katsuhiro Goto (61) ... → Continue reading
FNN Prime Online
FNN Prime Online is a media that allows you to "new ways to interact with TV." Fuji TV's FNN28 station will do its utmost to deliver content such as articles, videos, live broadcasts, and the latest news that go beyond the boundaries of conventional TV and news.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Population distribution by age in Itabashi Ward and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Itabashi Ward (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Itabashi Ward (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
In 2005, the nighttime population (residents) was 507,799, but from outside the ward.CommutingWithCommuting to schoolRemains daytime in the wards of raw and residentpopulationIs the sum ofDaytime populationIs 456,425Noon The夜The population will be 0.899 times that of.In terms of commuters, 141,961 commuters from within the ward to outside the ward, 94,337 commuters from outside the ward to within the ward, and more commuters from within the ward to outside the ward are commuting by the working population.Edited by Tokyo Metropolitan Government "Daytime Population of Tokyo 2005" Published in 20 Page 138 --139 According to the censusageThere are 16 unknown people in Tokyo alone. (In the graph above, those of unknown age are included, and there is an error between numbers because the figures of unknown age are not included in the figures for day and night population)
- Musashino PlateauAt the boundary between the northern end of Tokyo and the lowlands of Tokyo, the northern part is a lowland and the southern part is a plateau.In the northArakawa, NorthwestShirako RiverBySaitamaIn contact with.In the north near ArakawaShinkawa RiverFlows from west to east.In the southShakujii RiverCrosses from west to east.In the wardTokyoIn the city ofResidential areas-Commercial areaIn addition, there are many factories in the north.
Position / area
- Itabashi Ward is located in the northwestern part of Tokyo's 23 wards, between 139 degrees 37 minutes to 44 minutes east longitude and 35 degrees 43 minutes to 48 minutes north latitude, and has an area of 32.17.km2And it is the 23th out of 9 wards.
Topography and geology
- The east-west is about 7.1km in the north, the south is about 4.5km, the north-south is about 6.7km in the east, and the west is about 3.4km.The north borders Saitama prefecture,Kanto loam layerIs thickened to isolation.[Source required]
- The cliff line that borders the Musashino Plateau and the Arakawa Lowland runs through the central part of the ward from Azusawa-Shimura-Nakadai-Nishidai-Akatsuka from east to west, and there are many slopes in the vicinity.In the Maeno-cho, Nakadai, and Nishidai districts, you can see the ridge-shaped Yato terrain with Osanagidori as the ridge, and in the past, it was everywhere.groundwaterIs welling up, and its remnants can be seen at Yakushi Fountain (Azusawa 3-chome) and Idei Fountain (Izumimachi).In addition, the pond at Mitsugi Park (4-chome, Maenocho) was formed by natural spring water.
- The area corresponding to the current Itabashi Ward is about 12 years ago.InterglacialIt is believed that it was at the bottom of the sea due to the rise in sea level.Shell fossils have been excavated from the stratum called the Tokyo Formation under the Musashino (Narimasu) gravel layer, which dates back about 15 years and indicates that this area was the seabed at that time. ..About 10 years ago, the sea level receded due to the cold climate, landing occurred, and the prototype of the Musashino Plateau (Narimasudai) was formed.The Musashino Plateau at that time was oldArakawaAnd oldTamagawa, Later oldTone RiverEtc. flow
Flood plain(）It is believed that it was.The gravel of the Musashino (Narimasu) gravel layer is the river gravel left over by the river at that time.After that, due to further cooling and sea level retreat, the river flow dug into the floodplain, and it has been around 10 years ago.Ice ageBy about 2 years before its peak, continuous cliffs were formed.When the glacial period ended about 1 years ago, the sea level rose slightly, and at the bottom of the cliffs, sediments carried from the river formed the lowlands along the Arakawa and Shingashi rivers today.On the other hand, at the top of the cliffMount FujiCame fromVolcanoAsh(Kanto loam layer) Accumulated, and it is thought that it led to the formation of the hill area on the edge of the Musashino Plateau today.
- Main rivers:Arakawa,Shinkawa River,Shirako River,Shakujii River,Idei River(Ditching),Maetani Tsugawa(Ditching),Hasunegawa(Ditching),Senkawa Aqueduct(Ditching)
- Main lakes:Ukimagaike Pond
- groundIs strong,Earthquake directly below the capitalWhen23 wardsIs said to be the safest in.
Basically, it corresponds to the same warm and humid climate as central Tokyo,JapanThe climate classification in the country belongs to the Pacific side climate (detailsClimate of TokyoSee).However, because it is located in the suburbs rather than the city center, the lowest temperature isHeat island phenomenonThe effect of this is small, and it is 2 ° C to 4 ° C lower than the city center.In summer, the heat of the heat island phenomenon in the city centerTokyo BayCarried by the sea breeze, the maximum temperature is about 2 to 4 degrees Celsius.In addition, the lowest temperature in Itabashi Ward is about 1 ° C lower in the Akatsuka area than in the Itabashi area.By the way, the lowest temperature is TokyoCity centerとSaitamaIt is often in the middle of.
- The origin of the place nameAzuchi-Momoyama PeriodAbout beforeItabashi TownshipSee.
- 1932(Showa7 years agoItabashi,Kamiitabashi Village,Shimura,AkatsukaSee.
- When Itabashi Ward was established, it was a vast area including the current Nerima Ward, with many fields, and was also called "Manchuria in Tokyo."
- Heian period,Shakujii RiverWas hung onItabashiHowever, it was rare at that time, so the theory that it became a place name as it is is predominant.Edo PeriodLaterNakasendoCame to point to Shimo-itabashi because it came to pass there.Itabashi TheFour Edo lodgingsIt is one of the NakasendoEdoFirst after leavingPost town.Kaga DomainThere was a mansion.
- 1932 year (Showa 7 year)May 10 : TokyoKita-Toshima DistrictItabashi Town, Kamiitabashi Village, Shimura, Akatsuka Village,Nerima Town,Kamnerima Village,Nakaarai Village,Shakujii Village,Oizumi Village9 towns and villagesTokyo cityIncorporated into, with the area of 9 towns and villages on the leftItabashi kuBecomes
- 1935(Showa 10): With the reorganization of the rural area, with Itabashi XNUMX-chome (formerly Itabashi-cho Oaza Nakamaru Nakahara, now Minami-cho)Toshima wardNagasaki Higashicho XNUMX-chome (formerlyNagasaki TownLarge character Nagasaki character Takamatsu, nowTakamatsuBoundary change between XNUMX and XNUMX chome).
- 1939(Showa 14): The reorganization of the rural area was completed, and Itabashi XNUMX-chome (formerly Itabashi-cho Oaza Nakamaru Nakahara, now Minami-cho) and Toshima-ku Takamatsu-cho XNUMX-chome (former Nagasaki-cho Oaza Nagasaki-mae Takamatsu, now)・ Boundary change between Takamatsu XNUMX-chome).
- 1943(18)May 7 : Tokyo Metropolitan GovernmentTokyo Prefecture and Tokyo City merged due to enforcementTokyoIs born and becomes Itabashi-ku, Tokyo.
- 1947(22)May 5 : Local government lawEnforcement, 22 in Itabashi Wardspecial areaIt becomes one of.
- 1947 year (Showa 22 year)May 8: Former Nerima Town, Kaminerima Village, Nakaarai Village, Shakujii Village, Oizumi Village and almost the entire areaKotake Town(Former Kamiitabashi Village Oaza Kamiitabashi Aza Kotake),Egota Town(Former Kamiitabashi Village Oaza Kamiitabashi Ekoda, nowAsahigaoka)Nerima-kuAs a ward.
- 1950(25)May 4 : SaitamaKitadachi-gunTodacho (currentlyToda-shi) A part of Oaza Kamitoda, about 0.2 square kilometers, will be transferred to Funado Sanchome (currently part of XNUMX-chome).
- 1951(Showa 26) August: 8stItabashi Fireworks FestivalWill be held.
- 2008(Heisei20 years) October 10: As a tourist character (Yuru-chara), "Two-wheeled grass of ward flowers as a motif"Rinrin-chanAdopted.
- 2012(24) July 7: Established "Itabashi Ward Official Logo" and "26th Anniversary Logo Mark of Ward System Enforcement".Designed by an industrial designer with an office "Dawn Design Institute" in the wardEiji Mitooka(Kyushu passenger railwayKnown for the design of each vehicle).
In Itabashi Ward, in the whole areaAct on Residential Displaybased onHouse displayIs being implemented.The following is a list of the town names after the addressing system was implemented and the old town names immediately before the addressing system was implemented.It is a part of the old town area except for the one marked "(all)" after the old town name.
Major festivals and events
Held in 1951 (Showa 26) to commemorate the establishment of the border with Toda City, Saitama Prefecture.First August every yearSaturdayIt is held in.
- Itabashi Citizens' Festival
- Itabashi Agricultural Festival
- Itabashi City Marathon
- Mino Shimura
Early life(）Radish Shimizu(）Radish
Characteristics of regional division
As mentioned above, mostly oldItabashi, OldKamiitabashi Village, OldShimura, OldAkatsukaIt is divided into 4 areas, but there are also 2 areas in the south (Itabashi) and north (Shimura), 3 areas in Itabashi / Shimura / Akatsuka, and 5 areas in Itabashi / Kamitabashi (Tokiwadai) / Shimura / Akatsuka / Takashimadaira. Is also often used.In Itabashi Ward, the classification of areas is only for convenience, and the current situation is that it differs depending on the administrative agency in charge.
For example, normalItabashiWith the area (former Itabashicho area)KamitabashiIn a broad sense together with the area (former Kamiitabashi village area)ItabashiOften referred to as the area (Southern Itabashi Ward) (Policemen,Post,Fire,Civil engineering,park,Water,welfareSuch).In addition, the Kamiitabashi area may be called the Tokiwadai area (city planning, etc.).
Also normalShimuraWith the area (former Shimura area)AkatsukaThe area (former Akatsuka village area) may be combined with the Shimura area in a broad sense (the northern area of Itabashi Ward) (firefighting, civil engineering, parks, water supply, etc.).This was historically installed in the Shimura areaAdministrative agencyThis is because he was often in charge of the area including the Akatsuka area.
FormerTokumarugaharaEquivalent toTakashimadaira,Shingashi,SanzonoMay be made independent as the Takashimadaira area (city planning, etc.).Since most of these areas are former Akatsuka villages, they are usually included in the Akatsuka area, but they may also be included in the Shimura area (welfare, etc.).vice versaNishidai,Nakadai,WakagiThe Nishidai area such as is often included in the Akatsuka area (welfare, etc.).
Furthermore, in the Shimura area,Sakashita,lotus root,Higashisakashita,FunadoThese areas are sometimes called the lotus root area or the Sakashita area, and may be combined with the Shimura area excluding the Nishidai area (welfare, etc.) or included in the Takashimadaira area.
Akatsuka areaSaitamaWith the southSuburbsThe scenery of is left.In the wardAkatsukaWe have set up a branch office in Japan for convenience.However, the ward is divided into north and south, and the events are divided into the Itabashi Inhabitant Festival and the Itabashi Agricultural Festival.
In addition to this, inhabitants of the wardThe officeThere are also detailed classification methods such as Mt. Ooyama area, Oyaguchi area, and area.
Itabashi Ward is the Itabashi number (Tokyo Transport Bureau) Is assigned.
- Director:Ken Sakamoto (4rd term)
- Term: April 2007, 19 (Heisei 4)-April 27, 2023 (5 years of Reiwa)
- Successive mayors
- Itabashi-ku, Tokyo era:
- First generation: Fusayoshi Ueda (October 1932 (Showa 7)-November 10 (Showa 1933))
- 2nd generation: Hiroshi Nakano (November 1933 (Showa 8)-June 11 (Showa 1934))
- 3rd generation: Masuji Kodama (June 1934 (Showa 9)-October 6 (Showa 1936))
- 4th generation: Masamori Fukushima (October 1936 (Showa 11)-December 10 (Showa 1937))
- 5th generation: Tokusaburo Watanabe (December 1937 (Showa 12)-June 12 (Showa 1939))
- 6th generation: Makoto Fujiwara (June 1939 (Showa 14)-June 6 (Showa 1943))
- 7th generation: Kakujiro Kawarada (July 1943 (Showa 18)-June 7 (Showa 1944))
- 8th generation: Sadaji Maruyama (June 1944 (Showa 19)-October 6 (Showa 1944))
- 9th generation: Torao Takeuchi (October 1944 (Showa 19)-September 10 (Showa 1945))
- 10th generation: Kajuichi Suzuki (September 1945 (Showa 20)-March 9 (Showa 1946))
- 11th generation: Masanori Ushida (March 1946 (Showa 21) -March 3 (Showa 1947))
- After the establishment of the special ward:
- First generation: Masanori Ushida (Public election: April 1947, 22 (Showa 4)-April 5, 1951 (Showa 26))
- 2nd generation: Tsunezaburo Shibuya (Public election: April 1951, 26-August 4, 23)
- 3rd generation: Tetsuo Murata (Appointed by the ward council: August 1955, 30-August 8, 13 (Showa 1959))
- 4rd generation: Tetsuo Murata (Appointed by the ward council: August 1959, 34-August 8, 13 (Showa 1963))
- 5rd generation: Tetsuo Murata (Appointed by the ward council: August 1963, 38-August 8, 13 (Showa 1963))
- 6th generation: Meisaburo Kabe (Appointed by the ward council: January 1964, 39 (Showa 1)-January 22, 1968 (Showa 43))
- 7th generation: Meisaburo Kabe (Appointed by the ward council: January 1968, 43 (Showa 1)-January 29, 1972 (Showa 47))
- 8th generation: Meisaburo Kabe (Appointed by the ward council: January 1972, 50 (Showa 2)-January 19, 1975 (Showa 50))
- 9th generation: Meisaburo Kabe (Public election: April 1975, 50 (Showa 4) --April 27, 1979 (Showa 54))
- 10th generation: Keizo Kurihara (Public election: April 1979, 54 (Showa 4) --April 27, 1983 (Showa 58))
- 11th generation: Keizo Kurihara (Public election: April 1983, 58 (Showa 4) --April 27, 1987 (Showa 62))
- 12th generation: Keizo Kurihara (Public election: April 1987, 62 (Showa 4) --April 27, 1991 (Heisei 3))
- 13th generation: Teruo Ishizuka (Public election: April 1991, 3-April 4, 27)
- 14th generation: Teruo Ishizuka (Public election: April 1995, 7-April 4, 27)
- 15th generation: Teruo Ishizuka (Public election: April 1999, 11-April 4, 27)
- 16th generation: Teruo Ishizuka (Public election: April 2003, 15-April 4, 27)
- 17th generation: Ken Sakamoto (Public election: April 2007, 19 (Heisei 4) --April 27, 2011 (Heisei 23))
- 18th generation: Ken Sakamoto (Public election: April 2011, 23 (Heisei 4) --April 27, 2015 (Heisei 27))
Inhabitant office / regional center
It shares a part of the administrative structure of the "ward" and fulfills the function of a "regional ward office".We provide window services such as receiving notifications of resident transfers, issuing certificates, receiving welfare services, and storing various public funds.
- Nakacho Citizen's Office: 20-5 Nakacho
- Tokiwadai Residents' Office: Tokiwadai 3-27-1
- Shimura Sakaue Ward Office: 2-19-15 Azusawa
- Hasune Ward Office: 2-18-1 Sakashita
- Shimo Akatsuka Ward Office: 6-38-1 Akatsuka
- Takashimadaira Residents' Office: 3-12-28
Performs a wide range of operations related to local activities.Installed in 18 locations: Itabashi, Kumano, Nakajuku, Nakacho, Fujimi, Oyaguchi, Tokiwadai, Shimizu, Shimura Sakagami, Nakadai, Hasune, Funado, Maeno, Sakuragawa, Shimoakatsuka, Narimasu, Tokumaru, and Takashimadaira.
Sister cities / affiliated cities / exchange agreements
- oldKuriyama Village(CurrentNikko）
- Burlington(カナダ Ontario）
- 1989November Sister city tie-up
- Penang State Penang Botanic Garden(Malaysia）
- 1994September Signed "Joint Statement on Friendship Alliance"
- Mongolian Ministry of Education(Mongolia）
- 1996October Concluded a cultural and educational exchange agreement
- 北京市Shijingshan District(Chugoku）
- 1997October Friendship city tie-up
- Bologna city(イタリア Emilia-Romagna）
- 2005October Friendship city tie-up
- 2008July 7 "Friendship Exchange City Agreement"
- otherMyoko City,sameTagami TownEtc. are sister cities.
Itabashi Ward Assembly
- Constant number: 46 people
- Term: November 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 1st year)-November 2024th, 5 (4th year of Reiwa)
- Chair: Yoshiyuki Motoyama (Itabashi Ward Assembly)LDPParliamentary group)
- Vice Chairman: Hiroshi Ota (Itabashi Ward Assembly)Komeito）
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Representative name|
|Itabashi Ward AssemblyLDPLegislature||16||Toshika Sasaki, Masatoshi Kawaguchi, Yoshiyuki Shigeno, Hiroshi Sugita, Haruhiko Ohno, Yoshiyuki Motoyama, Yasunori Tanaka, Azumao Sakamoto, Ichiro Yasui, Shunsuke Tanaka, Takayuki Yamada, Toraaki Nakamura, Rinpei Manaka, Shino Datsuyoshi, Mika Onoda, Kenichirou Uchida|
|Itabashi Ward AssemblyKomeito||10||Hiroshi Daejeon, Eiichi Namba, Tomoko Kaibe, Isao Tanaka, Kayoko Shiba, Kosuke Suzuki, Yukari Narishima, Keiichiro Ishida, Tsuneyuki Sakamaki, Hiroshi Terada|
|Japan Communist PartyItabashi Ward Assembly||9||Fumiko Kanazaki, Otomi Kobayashi, Ai Takeuchi, Kiriko Iwai, Nao Arakawa, Houmei Yoshida, Eri Yamauchi, Hideki Yamada, Sumie Ishikawa|
|Democratic club||4||Jota Nakatsuma, Kazumoto Takasawa, Kentaro Obata, Yoshi Watanabe|
|Civic club||3||Tomoya Nagase, Yasuko Igarashi, Yuko Nagumo|
|Independent society||2||Atsuko Inoue, Hiromi Shina|
|Independent||2||Hideto Kondou Shingo Takayama|
Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly
- Constituency: Itabashi Ward Constituency
- Number of people: 5 people
- Term: March 2017, 7-March 23, 2021
- Voting Date: July 2017, 7
- Number of voters on the day: 457,587
- Voting rate: 51.60%
|Candidate name||Comment||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained|
|Fumiko Kinoshita||This||50||Tomin First Meeting||新||39,230 vote|
|Masatake Tachibana||This||64||Komeito||Now||38,351 vote|
|Shohei Hira||This||29||Tomin First Meeting||新||36,732 vote|
|Michinobu Tokudome||This||65||Japan Communist Party||Now||31,396 vote|
|Eiji Miyase||This||40||Democratic Party||Now||28,003 vote|
|Yasumasa Matsuda||drop||40||LDP||Now||27,521 vote|
|Yuki Kono||drop||47||LDP||Now||23,383 vote|
|Minako Kumaki||drop||55||Independent||yuan||6,283 vote|
|Hiroshi Yasuhara||drop||27||Happiness Realization Party||新||983 vote|
|Akihiro Sagami||drop||46||Independent||新||823 vote|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (October 10, 22)-October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years) October 21, XNUMX ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Tokyo 11st Ward(Itabashi WardShingashi 1-2 chome,Funado 1-4 chomeexcept for)||Hirofumi Shimomura||LDP||8||Constituency|
|Tokyo 12st Ward(Kita,Toshima wardPart ofAdachi-kuPart of, Itabashi-ku Shingashi 1-2 chome, Funado 1-4 chome)||Akihiro Ota||Komeito||8||Constituency|
Due to the change in ward allocation in 2017, Shingashi 1-2 chome and Funado 1-4 chome have moved from 11 wards to 12 wards.
- Tokyo Fire Department XNUMXth Headquarters
- ItabashiFire department(Itabashi 2-60-15)Special rescue team-Emergency services1
- Tokiwadai branch office (Minami Tokiwadai 2-5-12) Emergency services 1
- Komone branch office (Komone 2-14-10)Special fire fighting company・First aid 1
- Shimura Fire Station (17-1 Aioicho) Special Fire Fighting Squadron / Emergency Services 1
- Hasune Branch Office (2-32-88 Sakashita) Emergency Services 1
- Narimasu branch office (Narimasu 1-30-12) No ambulance crew
- Akatsuka Branch Office (3-1-10 Akatsuka) Paramedics 1
- Shimura Sakagami Branch Office (1-10-5 Shimura)Chemical Mobile Company・First aid 1
- Takashimadaira Branch Office (3-12-10 Takashimadaira) Emergency Services 1
- ItabashiFire department(Itabashi 2-60-15)Special rescue team-Emergency services1
- Metropolitan Police Department
- Teikyo University Hospital
- Nihon University School of Medicine Itabashi Hospital
- Tokyo Metropolitan Health and Medical Corporation Toshima Hospital(Former Tokyo Metropolitan Toshima Hospital)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Health and Longevity Medical Center
- Tokyo Musashino Hospital
- Itabashi Chuo General Hospital
- Takashimadaira Chuo General Hospital
Collection and delivery post office
- Itabashi Post Office --Responsible for collection and delivery of 〒173-xxxx
- Itabashi Kita Post Office --Responsible for collection and delivery of 〒174-xxxx
- Itabashi West Post Office --In charge of collection and delivery of 〒175-xxxx,Japan Post BankItabashi store is added
Non-delivery post office
- Itabashi XNUMX Post Office
- Shin-Itabashi Post Office
- Mt. Ooyama station square post office
- Nakaitabashi Post Office
- Itabashi Yayoi Post Office
- Itabashi Happy Road Post Office
- Itabashi Nakamaru Post Office
- Itabashi Oyaguchikita Post Office
- Itabashi Oyaguchi Post Office
- Itabashi Mt. Ooyama Post Office
- Itabashi Saiwaicho Post Office
- Itabashi Mukaihara Post Office
- Itabashi Komone Post Office
- Itabashi Funado Post Office
- Itabashi Sakashita Post Office
- Itabashi Sakashita Post Office
- Shimurabashi Post Office
- Itabashi Hasune Post Office
- Itabashi Hasunuma Post Office
- Itabashi Shimizu Post Office
- Itabashi Shimura Post Office
- Itabashi Fujimi Post Office
- Itabashi Maeno Post Office
- Itabashi Nakadai Post Office
- Itabashi Nakadai XNUMX Post Office
- Itabashi Tokiwadai Post Office
- Itabashi Tokiwadai San Post Office
- Itabashi Minami Tokiwadai Post Office
- Itabashi Toshincho Post Office
- Kamiitabashi Post Office
- Itabashi Nishidai Post Office
- Post office in Itabashi Shingashi housing complex
- Itabashi Takashimadaira Post Office
- Itabashi Takashimadaira Post Office
- Itabashi Nishidai Station Post Office
- Daito Bunka University Post Office
- Itabashi Tokumaru Post Office
- Itabashi Tokumaru Go Post Office
- Itabashi Tokumaru San Post Office
- Itabashi Misono Post Office
- Akatsuka XNUMX Post Office
- Itabashi Akatsuka Post Office
- Itabashi Akatsukashinmachi Post Office
- Itabashi Narimasu Post Office
- Itabashi Narimasugaoka Post Office
The area code is 03.Most of the city codes are 39XX, 59XX, 69XX.35XX and 53XX are also allocated as a measure against exhaustion.
- Nearest station to the ward office: Itabashi ward office front station (Toei Subway Mita Line)
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Saikyo Line(Akabane Line):Japan RailwayOpened on March 1885, 18 (Meiji 3) as a route between Shinagawa and Akabane.The station on the way at that timeMeguro Station-Shibuya Station-Shinjuku Station-Mejiro Station-Itabashi StationMet.After nationalizationYamanote LineIn 1972 (Showa 47), the name of Ikebukuro-Akabane was changed to Akabane Line.The Saikyo Line is a popular name for route guidance and has been used since 1985 (Showa 60).
- Japan National RailwayOpened on September 1985, 60 (Showa 9) by (JNR).
- Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation(Toei Subway)
- Mita Line: The section in Itabashi Ward was opened on December 1968, 43 (Showa 12) south of Takashimadaira Station, and between Takashimadaira and Nishi-Takashimadaira on May 27, 1976 (Showa 51).
- Tokyo subway(Tokyo Metro)
- Yurakucho Line: The section in Itabashi WardTeito High Speed Transportation CorpsAs a result, the area east of Chikatetsu-Narimasu Station (at the time of opening) was opened on June 1983, 58 (Showa 6), and the section between Narimasu-Wako City was opened on August 24, 1987 (Showa 62).
- Fukutoshin Line: The same track as the Yurakucho line is used in Itabashi Ward.
- (Kotake Mukaihara Station), (Subway Akatsuka Station), Subway Narimasu Station
- Seibu Railway
- Seibu Yurakucho Line: In Itabashi Ward, the same track as the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line is used.
- (Kotake Mukaihara Station)
- Tobu Railway
- Tobu Tojo Line: The section in Itabashi Ward was opened on May 1914, 3 (Taisho 5) by the Tobu Railway.
- Others (about station location)
- Shimo-itabashi station is located in Toshima-ku, and Tobu-nerima station is located in Itabashi-ku.
- The platform of Ukimafunado Station is on the border with Kita Ward, but the official location is Kita Ward, where the station office is located.
- Kotake Mukaihara Station and Akatsuka Subway Station also straddle Nerima Ward, but the official location is Nerima Ward.
- Itabashi Station has Takinogawaguchi in Kita Ward and most of its platforms in Toshima Ward, but its official location is Itabashi XNUMX-chome, Itabashi Ward.
- There is no station in the ward,Tohoku ShinkansenAlsoUeno StationとOmiya StationPartially passes between (runs parallel to the Saikyo Line mentioned above).
Routes that were once open
The station that was once open
- Kanaikubo Station: Tobu-Tojo Line Shimo-itabashi-Mt. Ooyama.
Once planned route
- Tobu Nishiita Line: Nishiarai (currently Adachi-ku) -between Kami-itabashi.Planned by Tobu Railway in 1922 (Taisho 11).Abolished business in 1932 (Showa 7) due to difficulty in land acquisition.
- : Yamatocho (currently Itabashi Honcho Station) -between Kamiitabashi.According to Urban Transportation Council Report No. 6 (1962). In 1964 (Showa 39), the plan was changed to the Tobu-Tojo branch line in the next section.
- : Taiwa Town (Yamato Town, nowWakoshi Station) --Sasamebashi (currently Nishi-Takashimadaira Station) --Shimura (currently Takashimadaira Station). According to the 1964 Tobu Railway, Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation, Tokyu Corporation "Memorandum of Understanding on Line 6 Construction and Mutual Direct Operation". The plan was withdrawn in 1965 (Showa 40).The Sasamebashi-Shimura section was built after the Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation took over the license from Tobu Railway.
- Kokusai Kogyo Bus --In the wardShimura Sales OfficeIs provided.
- Toei Bus
- Kanto bus
- Seibu Bus
- Tobu Bus West
- Itabashi-ku community bus "Rinrin GO"
- Shuto Expressway
- National Route 17(Nakasendo）
- National Route 254(Kawagoe Highway）
- Tokyo Metropolitan Road No. 68 Nerima Kawaguchi Line(Sasame-dori）
- Tokyo Metropolitan Route 317 Loop Route XNUMX(Yamate street)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Route 318 Loop Line XNUMX(Seven Rings)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Route 311 Circular Route XNUMX(Round eight streets)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Route 420 Samezu Mt. Ooyama Line(Otaniguchi Chuo-dori,Happy Road Mt. Ooyama）
- Tokyo Metropolitan Route 441 Ikebukuro Tanihara Line(Kanamecho street,Fuji Kaido）
- Tokyo Metropolitan Road No. 445 Tokiwadai Akabane Line(Maeno Chuo-dori, Fukuju-dori)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Road No. 446 Nagago Akatsuka Line(Takashima-dori, Shogetsuin Dori)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Road No. 447 Akabane Nishidai Line(Takashima-dori)
- Old (Abolished as a prefectural road and missing number)
- Old Nakasendo
- oldKawagoe Highway
- Tokyo Metropolitan Park Association
- Teikyo UniversityItabashi Campus
- Shutoku UniversityTokyo campus
- Shukutoku University Junior College
- Daito Bunka UniversityItabashi Campus
- Tokyo Kasei UniversityItabashi school building
- Tokyo Home Economics University Junior College
- Toyo UniversityGeneral sports center
- Nihon UniversitySchool of Medicine Campus
- Tokyo Metropolitan Itabashi Nursing College
- Nihon University School of Medicine Nursing College
- Teikyo Higher Nursing School
- Itabashi Central Nursing College
- Narimasu Higher Nursing School
- Kamiitabashi Nursing College
- Shoei Rehabilitation College
- Japan Wellness Dental Hygiene College
- Ai Dental College
- Shiseido Beauty Academy
- Japan Pet & Animal College
- Tokyo Metropolitan Itabashi High School
- Tokyo Metropolitan Itabashi Yutoku High School
- Tokyo Metropolitan Mt. Ooyama High School
- Tokyo Metropolitan Kitazono High School
- Tokyo Metropolitan Kitatoshima Technical High School
- Tokyo Metropolitan Takashima High School
Private (including junior and senior high schools)
- Teikyo Junior High School/High School
- Shibaura Institute of Technology Junior and Senior High School
- Shukutoku Junior and Senior High School
- Johoku Junior and Senior High School
- Daito Bunka University Daiichi High School
- Tokyo Kasei University Girls' Junior and Senior High School
- Nihon University Toyoyama Girls' Junior and Senior High School
- Witz Aoyama Gakuen High SchoolTokyo LETS Campus
- Japan Wellness High SchoolTokyo campus
Junior high school
- Akatsuka Elementary School
- Akatsukashinmachi Elementary School
- Itabashi Daiichi Elementary School
- Itabashi XNUMXnd Elementary School
- Itabashi Fourth Elementary School
- Itabashi XNUMXth Elementary School
- Itabashi XNUMXth Elementary School
- Itabashi XNUMXth Elementary School
- Itabashi XNUMXth Elementary School
- Itabashi Tenth Elementary School
- Otaniguchi Elementary School
- Tachikaga Elementary School
- Kanazawa Elementary School
- Kamiitabashi Elementary School
- Kamiitabashi Daini Elementary School
- Kamiitabashi Daiyon Elementary School
- Kitano Elementary School
- Kitamaeno Elementary School
- Koumei Elementary School
- Sakuragawa Elementary School
- Shimura Elementary School
- Shimura Sakashita Elementary School
- Shimura Daiichi Elementary School
- Shimura Daini Elementary School
- Shimura Daisan Elementary School
- Shimura XNUMXth Elementary School
- Shimura XNUMXth Elementary School
- Shimura XNUMXth Elementary School
- Shimoakatsuka Elementary School
- Shingashi Elementary School
- Takashima Daiichi Elementary School
- Takashima Daini Elementary School
- Takashima XNUMXrd Elementary School
- Takashima XNUMXth Elementary School
- Takashima XNUMXth Elementary School
- Tokiwadai Elementary School
- Tokumaru Elementary School
- Nakadai Elementary School
- Nakanebashi Elementary School
- Narimasu Elementary School
- Narimasugaoka Elementary School
- Hasune Elementary School
- Hasune XNUMXnd Elementary School
- Fujimidai Elementary School
- Funado Elementary School
- Maeno Elementary School
- Midori Elementary School
- Misono Elementary School
- Mukaihara Elementary School
- Yayoi Elementary School
- Wakagi Elementary School
- Takashima kindergarten
- Shinkawagishi kindergarten
- Teikyo Kindergarten
- Myojo Kindergarten
- Aogiri Kindergarten attached to Daito Bunka University
- Maruyama Kindergarten
- Shogetsuin Kindergarten
- Shukutoku Kindergarten
- Tokyo Metropolitan Shimura Gakuen (Tokyo Metropolitan Shimura High SchoolEstablished in 2013 on the site)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Itabashi Special Needs School
- Tokyo Metropolitan Takashima Special Needs School
- Tianjin Wakashi School(Location is Kamogawa City, Chiba Prefecture)
- Tokyo Chosen Elementary School
- Shukutokuni Japanese School
- Green College Hall(Itabashi Ward Senior Learning Plaza) Shimura 3-chome. 3rd floor 4th floor. "" Is located on the 1st and 2nd floors.
- Ukima Park --Funado 2-chome.It also straddles Kita Ward.
- Johoku Chuo Park --Sakuragawa 1-chome and Komone 5-chome.It also straddles Nerima Ward.
- Miyoshi Park --Maenocho 4-chome.Spring pond.
- --Itabashi 3-chome. "" Annexed.
- Akatsuka Park --Takashimadaira 3-chome.With a baseball field.Famous as a place for barbecue parties.
- Johoku Kotsu Park --Sakashita 2-chome.Annex with night game facilities.
- Itabashi Science Education Museum Tokiwadai 4-chome.With a planetarium.
- Tokiwadai 4-chome.Tokyo University of EducationThe site of the dormitory.
- Itabashi Ward Firefly Ecological Environment Center Takashimadaira 4-chome. Renamed "Firefly Breeding Facility".
- Itabashi Ward Akatsuka Botanical Garden Akatsuka 5-chome.
- Akatsuka 5-chome.
- Itabashi Art Museum Akatsuka 5-chome.
- Itabashi Tropical Environment Plant Museum Takashimadaira 8-chome.
- Maenocho 4-chome.
- Uemura Museum Hasune 2-chome.
- Itabashi Culture Hall Mt. Ooyama Higashimachi.
- Itabashi Green Hall Sakae Town.
- Narimasu 3-chome.
- 5-chome, Haranomachi.
- Narimasu 1-chome.
- ,Itabashi Bologna Children's Picture Main Building Honmachi.The former Itabashi Ward Itabashi Third Elementary School building, which was closed down, was diverted.
- Azusawa 3-chome. , With tennis court.
- Akatsuka 5-chome.With a heated pool.
- Kaga 1-chome.With a heated pool.
- Takashimadaira 8-chome.
- Shingashi Athletics Stadium Shingashi 3-chome.
- Funado 3-chome.
Other public facilities
- Tokyo Central Wholesale Market Takashimadaira 6-chome.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of TransportationShimura Rolling Stock Inspection Center(Takashimadaira crew management office and Shimura dormitory of the Transportation Bureau) Takashimadaira 9-chome.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Waterworks BureauMisono Water Purification Plant Misono 2-chome.
- Tokyo Sewer BureauShingashi Water Reclamation Center Shingashi 3-chome.The upper part of the facilityShingashi Athletics StadiumIt has become.
- Itabashi Cleaning Factory Takashimadaira 9-chome.
- Tokyo GasNorthern branch office 5-chome, Takinogawa, Kita-ku.In the past, two cylindrical gas tanks (water-based gas holders) were installed, and it was a building that stands out from the view from the train window of the Toden Shimura Line and the rooftop of the department store in Ikebukuro.Although it is located in Kita Ward, it is located beside the Akabane Line of the Japanese National Railways, which runs on the border with Itabashi Ward, and was called the "Gas Tank of Itabashi". 2 (Showa 1986) Abolished and dismantled.
- Tokyo GasItabashi Pressure Control Station Shingashi 2-chome.Three spherical gas tanks andShinkawa RiverIt features two thick gas pipes installed so as to cross over.The pressure regulator room is located at Takashimadaira 2-chome, beyond the Shingashi River.
Sights and historic sites
- Itabashi : Shakujii RiverThe bridge that is said to be the origin of the name.A famous place for cherry blossoms.
- Moro Heritage: A historic site designated by Tokyo, where the Paleolithic was first confirmed in Tokyo.Komone 5-chome.
- Shimura Ichirizuka: The third Ichirizuka on Nakasendo.As a valuable remains of the two pairs that remain in the state of the Edo period,Historic siteSpecified.
- Enoki Enoki: A sacred tree along the old Nakasendo in Honmachi.Once with Tsukinoki, it grew up at Dairokuten Shrine at the entrance to Itabashi-shuku, and the tradition of "running out of ties" was born. In 1861 (the first year of Bunkyu),Kamiya parent and child(Princess Kazu)Tokugawa IgemoIt is said that when he stayed at Itabashi-shuku to go to a wedding ceremony with the shogun, a detour from the current Shimizu-cho area to the Kamijuku via the Fujimi-cho bus stop, Nichiyoji Temple, and Aizen-dori was contracted.Currently, people are praying for good ties and cutting off bad ties such as human relationships and illnesses.
- There is a tradition that "the tree was covered with sardines", but at least this measure was not taken when staying at Princess Kazu.
- Matchmaking zelkova: In connection with the legend of Enokiri Enoki, the zelkova (tree in Itabashi Ward) in front of Itabashi station is called "Musubi no zelkova".
- Shimura CastleRuins Shimura 2-chome.The remains of Karahori are left in the precincts of Kumano Shrine, which was built on the site.Maenohara, Nakadai, and Nishidai are place names that mean the fields in front of the castle, the central and western plateaus.
- Akatsuka CastleRuins Akatsuka 5-chome.
Major religious facilities
- KenshokaiTokyo Kaikan Tokiwadai 1-14-1.According to the notification, this hall is the headquarters of the Kenshokai (the actual headquarters is in Saitama City).Public Security Intelligence AgencyIt is an organization to be surveyed.
- Wenshu Monastery Nakajuku.There is a monument to Shizuka Iida, a tangible cultural property registered in Itabashi Ward.
- Jorenji Temple Akatsuka 5-chome. In 1973 (Showa 48), moved from Nakajuku due to the construction of Metropolitan Expressway Route 5 and the widening of National Route 17. In 1977Tokyo DaibutsuErected.
- Shogetsuin Akatsuka 8-chome.middle AgesAkatsuka CastleLord'sChiba self-sufficiencyTomb, a Western gunner who was active in the late Edo periodTakashima AkihoThere is a monument.
- Kanmyoji Itabashi 3-chome.There is a red gate that was relocated from the Kaga clan's residence.
- Sunday temple Taiwa Town.PriestAizen Meio..The faith of the indigo dyeing company is strong.
- Tokumaru Kitano Shrine(Tokumaru Tenjin) Tokumaru 6-chome.Former Tokumaru district (Tokumaru, Takashimadaira, Shinkawagishi) Ujigami.Ta-asobi Shinto ritual is a nationalImportant intangible folk cultural propertiesSpecified.
- Nanzoin Hasunumacho.Weeping cherry treeFamous place.There is Koshin Jizo, a tangible folk cultural property registered in Itabashi Ward.
- Hikawa Shrine Hikawa Town.It has been worshiped as a guardian of Itabashi-shuku.
- Itabashi Futaba Hikawa Shrine Futaba Town.InaridaiThe statue of Inari, which is said to have been excavated from, is enshrined.
- Hasune 2-chome.It became the guardian of Hasunuma Village when Kami Hasunuma Village and Neba Village merged.
- Tenso Shrine Minami Tokiwadai 2-chome.The former Kamiitabashi village visited by the literary man, Nanpo (Ota Nanpo)Producer God.
- Kumano Shrine Shimura 2-chome.It is erected on the ruins of Shimura Castle.
- Shinsenji Temple Located in Nishidai, it is known for its modern architecture and mosaics.
Ten views of Itabashi
In commemoration of the 70th anniversary of the enforcement of the ward system, the Itabashi Ten Scenic Selection Committee, which was composed of experts, recruited natural landscapes, cityscapes, famous places / historic sites, and events unique to Itabashi as candidates for Itabashi Ten Scenic Sites. The following 2003 cases were selected as "Itabashi Ten Scenic Sites".
- Around Akatsuka Tameike Park
- Itabashi(Bridge derived from the ward name)
- Itabashi Fireworks Festival
- Shimura XNUMX-ri Miles
- Shakujii RiverRow of cherry blossom trees
- Ta-asobi(Tokumaru / Akatsuka)
- Takashimadaira housing complexZelkova tree lined
- Tokyo Daibutsu(Jorenji Temple）
- NanzoinWeeping cherry tree
Tourist commercial spot
- Ion cinema(Until June 2013, Warner Mycal Cinemas Itabashi) Tokumaru 6-chome.
- Azusawa 3-chome.
- Round oneStadium Itabashi store Aioicho.
- Tomikoshi Takashimadaira Bowl Nishidai.
- Hata Sports Plaza Minamimachi. (Closed in 2011)
- Itabashi Onsen Miyamoto Town.
- Maenocho 3-chome.
- King of bathHikarigaoka store Akatsukashinmachi 3-chome. (Closed in 2018)
- Happy Road Mt. Ooyama
- Yuza Mt. Ooyama Shopping Street
- Sb foodSpice Center (Headquarters office, Miyamotocho. The registered head office isChuo-ku）
- パ ス テ ル(Tokyo Headquarters, Maenocho)
- Pentax(Headquarters, Maenocho)-Moved to Ota Ward in January 2016
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal(Tokyo Works, Funado)
- Astellas Pharma(Lotus root office. Clinical development, reliability assurance department)
- Yamayoshi Confectionery(Headquarters, Tokiwadai)
- Koikeya(Headquarters, Narimasu)
- Tokyo Calint(Headquarters, Sakashita)
- Topcon(Headquarters, Hasunumacho)
- Tanita(Headquarters, Maenocho)
- Letterpress printing(Factory, Shimura)
- DIC(Tokyo factory, registered head office. Headquarters is Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
- Nidec Copal(Headquarters, Shimura)
- Tobu store(Headquarters, Kamiitabashi. Other stores)
- (Headquarters, Shimura)
- Oriental yeast industry(Headquarters, Azusawa)
- Lintec(Headquarters, Honmachi)
- Kyoritsu Printing(Headquarters, Shimizu Town)
- Yoshiya(Headquarters, Nakaitabashi)
- Toyo Ink(Jujo Center, Kaga)
- LSI Medience(Shimura Office and Anti-Doping Laboratory, Shimura; Clinical Trial Center, Shimizu Town; Food Inspection Animal Inspection Center, Azusawa)
- First glass(Headquarters, Funado)
- Big a(Headquarters, Mt. Ooyama Higashimachi. Other stores)
- Chino(Headquarters, Kumano Town)
- Toyama Musical Instrument Manufacturing(Headquarters, Ohara Town)
- Yanagisawa Wind Instrument(Headquarters, Shimura)
- Takahashi Seisakusho(Headquarters, Ohara Town)
- Animate(Headquarters, Yayoi Town)
- Satoshi Sakurada (Mos BurgerFounder: The first store is Narimasu, Itabashi-ku)
- Hirofumi Shimomura(Running a cram school in the ward: Later, the ward is used as the election ground)
- S. Takatsu(wife,Junko Maya(Launched the theater company Jimasha in the ward)
- Takayuki Ishikawa(Composer: Has a history of living)
- Ikkokudo(From the edge of living in the wardJ: COM ItabashiIn charge of community programs at)
- Eiji Mitooka(Produced the Itabashi Ward logo from the edge of living in the ward)
- Every woman participating in the study applied SERUM to one half of her face and an identical product without the EGF cellular activator to the other half. The study ran for eight weeks, during which time participants applied the serum twice a day. To rule out any effect anticipation could have on results, the study was double-blinded, meaning that none of the women in the study, nor the scientists in charge of measuring results, knew which half was which. Efficacy was assessed by standardized photography and biophysical measurements to evaluate skin topography, density, and thickness.
- Contemporary artist
- Workshop creator
- manga artist
- Film director
- Hideki Yatsushiro: Akatsuka
- An actor
- Yoshihiro Matsuyama(OriginalSumo wrestler）
- Shigeru Kurihashi(Former professional baseball player)
- Koichi Oshima(Former professional baseball player)
- Kenta Togawa(J LeagueFukushima United FCDF): Nishidai
- Yuta Baba(J LeagueFC TokyoMF): Itabashi
- Mari Ochiai(Volleyball player): Takashimadaira
- Shuichi Takada - ProfessionalBasketball player(bj league-Takamatsu Five ArrowsBelongs):Nakadai
- Yosuke ♡ Santa Maria(Pro Wrestler)
- Sho Ishikawa(Pro baseball player)
- Ren Kondo(Pro baseball player)
- Norihito Tanaka(Pro Boxer)
- Kenya Yamashita(Pro Boxer)
- Senri Oe: Narimasu (place of birth)
- Sakamoto Maaya(Cum-voice actor)
- Naomi Chiaki
- PUNPEE (Rapper, DJ)
- Yutaka Kyan (Golden Bomber）
- Genya Izumi: Higashishincho
- suit: Takashimadaira
Works with ties
- Ghost of Chibusa Enoki : Phantom story..Breast Enoki was at Shogetsuin in Akatsuka.
- Hello tension rat : Kodansha-Weekly Young MagazineWas serialized in (at the time of serialization)1980 - 1989）Hirokane KenshiA little strange of the originalDetective cartoonThere is an office of "Akatsuki Detective Agency" in.2017ToTV dramaIt was filmed around Shimo-Akatsuka Station on the Tobu-Tojo Main Line.
- Wow! Ken-chan : Cartoon.The elementary school that the main character, Kenta Shimura, attends is "Shimura Elementary School, Itabashi-ku"
- Itabashi Madams : Serial drama.Locations were held almost every time at Nakajuku Shopping Street and Shimura.
- Cool breeze : Manga anime.The story is set around Narimasu Station on the Tobu-Tojo Main Line.
- Your town : Manga anime.The story is set around Narimasu Station on the Tobu-Tojo Main Line.
- Wind summer : Manga anime.The story is set around Narimasu Station on the Tobu-Tojo Main Line.
- Itabashi Ondo
- Itabashi Ward Neighborhood Association Association Song
- Itabashi Ward Neighborhood Association Ondo
- Itabashi Ondo March
- My beloved hometown
- Green Ichirizuka
- Itabashi Motorcycle Ondo
- Soar up ITABASHI
- ^ Daijirin XNUMXrd edition
- ^ Downtown Nau2015 year 6 month 19 day broadcasting
- ^ Itabashi Ward official logo etc. was established.(Itabashi Ward, July 2012, 7)
- ^ a b List of term expiration dates (fixed number) | Tokyo Election Commission
- ^ "Information on Itabashi Ward Public Health Center". Itabashi ku (September 2017, 4). 2019/9/28Browse.
- ^ About Itabashi Ten Scenic | Itabashi Ward Official Homepage
- ^ Kyoko Yoshizawa --Official Site --Profile - Wayback machine(For archived March 2017, 7)
- Itabashi-ku- Itabashi Station - Shimoitabashi Station
- Itabashi Township
- Itabashi Ward Official Website
- Itabashi Ward Official Channel - YouTubeChannel
- Itabashi City Tourism Association