Works ID acquires "Blue Prism Silver Delivery Provider Certification"
If you write the contents roughly
We welcome Works ID Co., Ltd. to be certified as a Silver Delivery Provider for Blue Prism.
Evaluate high-level consulting ability and technical ability based on the introduction record of RPA of more than hundreds of companies. → Continue reading
Kyodo News PR Wire
Kyodo PR wire, which distributes press releases and news releases, connects information from "who wants to know" to "people who want to know."
This is a site that consumers should pay attention to, where news releases from major governments and government agencies including local governments and universities are gathered.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Blue PrismIs a UK multinational software companyBlue Prism GroupFor enterprise companies that provide digital workers to automate complex operations under the trade name ofRobotic process automationHe is a pioneer of (RPA) and is developing the software.
Blue Prism was founded in 2001 by a group of process automation experts to develop technologies that can be used to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of organizations...Initially, their focus was on the non-automated back office despite the great need for automation.The company, co-founded by Alastair Bathgate and David Moss, offered a new approach today known as Robotic Process Automation (RPA)..
In 2003, Blue Prism's first commercial product, Automate, was launched. In 2005, version 2 of Automate with large-scale processing capabilities was released. Co-operative Financial Services began using Blue Prism software in 2005 to automate the manual process of customer service..
Robotic process automation
Robotic process automation(RPA) is an application that provides digital workers who follow rule-based business processes and interact with the system in the same way that humans interact.  .. Blue Prism is said to have coined the term "robotic process automation".
RPA is a growing industry and is expected to reach $ 2025 billion by 31.1..Forrester Research, a market research firm, named Blue Prism as one of the three leaders in the RPA space in its 2017 survey, both in terms of market presence and quality of delivery. Are.
Grand View Research, Inc. conducted a survey in October 2018 and identified the major companies in the RPA marketAutomation Anywhere, Inc .; Blue Prims Group PLC; UiPathBe Informed BV; OpenSpan; and Jacada, Inc... 2019,GartnerIs RPAMagic quadrantReleased, Blue Prism was one of the market leaders.
- ^ "Diginomica". 2020/1/29Browse.
- ^ Howard, Tom (November 2019, 11). “Relieved shareholders see Blue Prism Group in new light” (English). ISSN 0140-0460 2019/11/22Browse.
- ^ Companies House (nd), Blue Prism Group PLC 2020/1/27Browse.
- ^ "Blue Prism to issue $ 130M in stock to raise new funds" (English). TechCrunch. 2019/4/18Browse.
- ^ "Blue Prism is raising $ 130M to fuel new technologies" (English). Built In Austin. 2019/3/27Browse.
- ^ a b "Blue Prism looks to partners to expand robotic process automation with AI" (English). TechCrunch. 2019/3/27Browse.
- ^ Ashford, Warwick (August 2007, 8). “Co-operative bank extends automation with Blue Prism”. 2017/9/14Browse.
- ^ Professors Leslie Willcocks and Mary Lacity. Service Automation: Robots and The Future of Work.London School of Economics. ISBN 0956414567
- ^ Times BPO Supplement, Raconteur
- ^ How is technology changing BPO?, Computer Weekly [Broken link]
- ^ Robotic Automation Emerges as a Threat to Traditional Low Cost Outsourcing, HfS Research, オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of 2015-09-21. 2017/2/6Browse.
- ^ Understanding Enterprise RPA: The Blue Prism Example, David Chappel & Associates
- ^ A new approach to automating services, London School of Economics
- ^ Welcoming our robotic security underlings, HFS Research
- ^ Konrad. “From Communism To Coding: How Daniel Dines Of $ 7 Billion UiPath Became The First Bot Billionaire" (English). Forbes. 2019/12/6Browse.
- ^ "Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Market Worth $ 3.11 Billion by 2025" (English). www.grandviewresearch.com. 2019/4/17Browse.
- ^ The Forrester Wave ™: Robotic Process Automation, Q1 2017, forrester.com [Broken link]
- ^ "Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Market Worth $ 3.11 Billion by 2025" (English). www.grandviewresearch.com. 2019/3/19Browse.
- ^ Ramnani (July 2019, 7). “Gartner Released Its First Magic Quadrant for RPA with Three Leaders" (English). EnterpriseTalk. 2019/9/20Browse.