Hybrid mask of nanofiber filter (world's highest level) and silk Kosugi textile "Nano x silk mask"
If you write the contents roughly
"Nano x Silk Mask" is an emergency declaration issued under the re-emergence of the new corona virus, and while there are increasing opportunities to wear non-woven masks from the functional aspect, those who suffer from rough skin due to dry winter. It was developed with the aim of making a domestic cloth mask that is "more sophisticated and easier to breathe than a general non-woven mask" and "more skin-friendly than a normal cloth mask" so that it can be used with peace of mind.
Uses non-woven fabric with N95 mask-grade virus collection efficiency.It has a 5-layer structure that is both highly functional and comfortable to wear.Yukata obi ... → Continue reading
Kyodo News PR Wire
Kyodo PR wire, which distributes press releases and news releases, connects information from "who wants to know" to "people who want to know."
This is a site that consumers should pay attention to, where news releases from major governments and government agencies including local governments and universities are gathered.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Cloth mask(Nunose mask,English: cloth face mask) OrCloth mask(Nu no mask) iscloth(Normallycotton,gauze), covering the mouth and noseMASKS.surgical mask,N95 masklikegas maskUnlike, there is no standard. Also,Transmission route,Particulate matterAir pollutionLittle has been investigated and no guidance is given on its effectiveness as a safeguard against However, in 2020American Chemical SocietyResearch has shown that stacking multiple materials increases the ability to trap particles, and in some combinationsN95 maskThere is also the result that it is as effective as.
From the latter half of the 19th century to the middle of the 20th century, it was used daily by people involved in health care.Developed countryThen, in the 1960s, the current surgical mask became the mainstream, reducing the amount used,Developing countriesIs still being used in the medical field.Epidemic of new coronavirus infectionOf surgical mask and gas maskUse in developed countries revived as last resort. In Japan's elementary and junior high schools,Lunch turnCan wear a maskMinistry of educationIt is described in the "Guide for food guidance",ChildrenstudentIt is common to wear a commercially available white gauze mask.
how to use
Reusable cloth masks are used mainly in developing countries and especially in Asia.Formed byNon-wovenMade usingsurgical mask,N95 masklikegas maskIn contrast, the efficacy is limited. Unlike gas masks, like surgical masks, cloth masks do not seal around the face.
In a health care environmentInfection source control (source control)” for patients and by people involved in health care when surgical or gas masks are unavailable. Cloth masks are generally required to be used only as a last resort if you run out of surgical or gas masks. An infectious diseaseParticulate matterAir pollutionIt is also used by the general public in family and community environments as a known defense against both.
Several fabric masks are commercially available, especially in Asia. Handmade masks,bandana,T-shirt,handkerchief,Scarf,TowelYou can make instantly using.Yaeyama MincerTraditional materials such as are also used.
Regarding the use of reusable cloth masks as of 2015Randomized controlled trialAnd there is no guideline.. Most research was done in the first half of the 20th century, before the spread of disposable surgical masks. A 2010 study found that 40% to 90% of the fine particles penetrate the fabric mask.. The performance of cloth masks depends not only on the fineness of knitting and the number of layers, but also on the shape, compatibility, and type of knitting.Change drastically.. As of 2006, using a cloth mask as a surgical maskUS Food and Drug AdministrationIs not authorized.
A computer simulation confirmed that the results are sufficient to prevent splashing and inhalation of droplets..
In 2020, the ability to capture particles will increase by stacking multiple materials, depending on the combinationN95 maskResearch results that are comparable to.. Cloth masks that actually combine filters are on sale.
The first recorded use of the cloth mask isParisOperating in 1897 in FrancesurgeonHas to do with.. Masks were used in the early 20th century to prevent epidemics.Gland plagueWas working in a Chinese court in the fall of 1910 whenGorendeIs the first example of protecting the user from bacteria in the experiment,Spanish coldContributed to the use of masks in.. The first study of mask use by health care workers was conducted in 1918... 1940s,Chilled silkThe mask made fromtuberculosisUsed to protect nurses from.
Although it is still used in developing countries,, Mainly cloth masks in the 1960sNon-wovenCurrent made ofsurgical maskWas replaced by.In Asia andWest Africa Ebola outbreak in 2014Used in West Africa during.
2020 year 3 month,Epidemic of new coronavirus infectionIn the United StatesCenter for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is a last resort for medical personnel because they cannot get gas masks and surgical masks.Called for caution even in cases where a mask or homemade mask that has not been evaluated and approved by.. In April 2020, CDCAsymptomatic carrierInfections from patients before or during onset are significant, such as in grocery stores and drug stores, especially in areas where community-acquired infections are significant.Social distanceAdvised the public to cover their face with a cloth in public places where it is difficult to maintain.
- ^ a b Aerosol Filtration Efficiency of Common Fabrics Used in Respiratory Cloth Masks - American Chemical Society ACS Publications
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k MacIntyre, CR; Chughtai, AA (April 9, 2015). “Facemasks for the prevention of infection in healthcare and community settings” (English). BMJ 350 (apr09 1): h694–h694. two:10.1136 / bmj.h694. ISSN 1756-1833.
- ^ a b "The reason why the new type of coronavirus measures in the United States has turned to "Wear a cloth mask" | WIRED.jp". WIRED.jp. WIRED. 2020/4/16Browse.
- ^ "Chapter 5 of guidance of food". Ministry of education. 2020/4/22Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19" (English). US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (September 2020, 4). 2020/4/5Browse. In this description,The United States of AmericaAt the innerPublic domainIs included.
- ^ a b c d e f Reusability of Facemasks During an Influenza Pandemic: Facing the Flu. Washington, DC: National Academies Press. (July 24, 2006). Pp. 6, 36–38. two:10.17226/11637. ISBN 978-0-309-10182-0
- ^ a b c Shakya, Kabindra M .; Noyes, Alyssa; Kallin, Randa; Peltier, Richard E. (May 1, 2017). “Evaluating the efficacy of cloth facemasks in reducing particulate matter exposure” (English). Journal of Exposure Science & Environmental Epidemiology 27 (3): 352–357. two:10.1038 / jes.2016.42. ISSN 1559-064X.
- ^ a b c d e f Chughtai, Abrar Ahmad; Seale, Holly; MacIntyre, Chandini Raina (June 19, 2013). “Use of cloth masks in the practice of infection control – evidence and policy gaps”. International Journal of Infection Control 9 (3). two:10.3396 / IJIC.v9i3.020.13. ISSN 1996-9783.
- ^ Analyze differences in non-woven fabrics and hand-made masks at RIKEN and Supercomputer Tomitake ~Simulation of aerosol infection in offices, event halls, etc. -PC Watch
- ^ UNIQLO releases "Airism Mask" on June 6 -Impress Watch
- ^ Lowry, HC (November 1, 1947). “Some Landmark in Surgical Technique”. The Ulster Medical Journal 16 (2): 102–13. PMC: 2479244. PMID 18898288.
- ^ Wilson, Mark (March 2020, 3). “The untold origin story of the N95 mask" (English). Fast Company. 2020/3/27Browse.
- ^ McNett, Esta H. (January 1, 1949). “The Face Mask in Tuberculosis: How the cheese-cloth face mask has been developed as a protective agent in tuberculosis”. AJN The American Journal of Nursing 49 (1): 32–36. ISSN 0002-936X.
- ^ "Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of N95 Respirators: Crisis / Alternate Strategies" (English). US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (September 2020, 3). 2020/3/28Browse. In this description,The United States of AmericaAt the innerPublic domainIs included.
- ^ "Recommendation regard the Use of Cloth Face Coverings, Especially in Areas of Significant Community-Based Transmission" (English). US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (September 2020, 4). 2020/4/5Browse.
Emergency declaration(Hijojitai Sengen), orEmergency declarationWhat is (Kinkyuji Taisengen)?Natural disasters,Infection(Epidemic-Disease)ofPandemic,Nuclear accidentSuch asdisasterAnd戦 争,terrorism,Civil strife,MayhemSuch,Health-life-property-EnvironmentDanger is imminentEmergency(Emergency)Country-Region Of政府(Local governmentEtc.)decreeTo activate a special authority based onpublicIt is to proclaim and declare such a situation in order to call attention to.
About the name
Current,Japanese lawThe basic wording ofEmergency(Emergency)"·"Emergency declarationDespite being unified as "Kinkyuji Taisengen", due to customs from the wording of the provisions of the former Japanese law, "(Kinkyuji Taisengen)" is used in foreign languages.Emergency"Or"State of emergency"Emergency situation" and "Emergency declaration" are sometimes used in the media etc. as a Japanese translation of "," etc. It has the same meaning as "statement of emergency".
Measures includePolicemen-軍隊(in Japan's case,SDF)SuchCivil servantMobilization ofPublic financeCondemnation of an emergencycommandPromulgation of government ordinances superior to the law and suspension of constitutional human rights guaranteesWritIn addition to allowing arrests and house searches that do not depend on people, freedom of press and meetings, etc.LibertyThere can be restrictions. But,Japan,アイス ランドAnd someCountry ruled by lawThen, there are some cases where the request is almost unenforceable.
in Japan,1954Old until (Showa 29)Police lawAuthority to proclaim a "national emergency" under Article 62Prime MinisterWas given to the currentPolice lawbased onEmergency DeclarationOther than that,Disaster Countermeasures Basic Lawbased onDeclaration of a disaster emergency,New influenza measures special measures lawbased onPandemic influenza etc.And so onPrime MinisterIs announced.
The United States of AmericaThen,PresidentIt is not uncommon to declare a state of emergency, but it is declared when the assets are frozen under the authority of the president as "a threat from foreign countries" (For example, in November 2018, an anti-government demonstration was announced. Central America suppressed by forceEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euTo see the turmoil as an American security threat and freeze the assets of those who undermine security and democracyDonald Trump(Proclaimed by the President) and othersterrorism,InfectionIs also declared to correspond to.. In the United States, vs. 1979(I.e.Approximately 30 declarations, including asset freezes, are reported to be valid as of February 2019 in US media.
List of National Emergency Situations
Here, as mentioned above, declarations with names which are almost synonymous with each other, such as "emergency declaration" and "emergency order", are also described.
Before the 20th century
- 194112/8 - Pacific War(Great East Asian War) Start of war Japan）
- 19484/24 - Hanshin Education Case( Japan）
- 196212/8 - Brunei People's PartyArmed uprising of ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu[Annotation 1]）
- 19633/8 - Baath partyThe administration is established ( (I.e.）
- 19756/26 -Opposition protest ( India）
- 19829/24 - Japan National RailwayExtreme deterioration of ( Japan）
- 19921/11 - Algerian Civil Waroutbreak( アルジェリア）
- 19969/26 - KB bridgeCollapse ( パラオ）
- 19999/21 - Taiwan921 earthquake( Republic of China）
- 20033/21 - JinjićPresidential assassination ( Serbia and Montenegro）
- 20062/24 - Coup d'etatattempted( フィリピン）
- 1/14 - Jasmine Revolution( チュニジア）
- 3/11 - Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Accident( Japan）
- 3/12 - Fukushima Daini Nuclear Power StationLoss of pressure suppression function of ( Japan）
- 3/18 - anti-government protest( Yemen）
- 8/21 -Deterioration of security ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 9/28 -Dried (( (I.e.）
- 20126/10 - ReligiousIntensifying conflict ( Myanmar）
- 2/10 - Boko HaramThe rise of ( ニ ジ ェ ー ル）
- 3/15 -Cyclone "Pam" direct hit ( (I.e.- バヌアツ）
- 3/28 - EbolaRe-epidemic of ( (I.e.）
- 3/31 - typhoondamage( ミクロネシア 連邦）
- 7/4 - HEATForeign attack by ( チュニジア）
- 8/3 - 洪水( Myanmar）
- 11/14 - Paris terrorist attacks( France）
- 11/24 -Bus blastterrorism( チュニジア）
- 3/9 - refugeesIncrease inflow of ( ハンガリー）
- 3/16 -Zika fever epidemic ( マ ー ャ ル ル）
- 3/22 -Dried (( ミクロネシア 連邦）
- 4/30 -Demonstration plunge into Congress ( (I.e.）
- 5/13 -Coup plan ( ベネズエラ）
- 7/20 -Attempted coup ( トルコ）
- 10/9 -Frequent anti-government demonstrations ( エチオピア）
- 11/21 - Drought( ボリビア）
- 1/19 -Demonstration to please the results of the presidential election ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 3/4 -Invasion of Islamic extremist groups from Mali ( ニ ジ ェ ー ル）
- 4/3 - MocoaInEarth and stone flow( コロンビア）
- 4/10 -Continuous bombing terrorism ( Egypt）
- 4/21 - (I.e.( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 9/7 - Hurricane"Irma" direct hit ( バ ブ ブ ダ ダ ダ）
- 9/25 - Mount Manaloeruption( バヌアツ）
- 9/30 - PlagueFashion of ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 12/1 -Presidential election demonstration ( ホンジュラス）
- 1/18 - Montego BayIn the cityMurder caseFrequent occurrence of ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 2/5 -Illegal rally of opposition ( Maldives）
- 2/7 - flood( ボリビア）
- 2/12 -Cyclone "Zeta" approaching ( トンガ）
- 3/6 -AntiMuslimRiot ( Sri Lanka）
- 5/24 - Socotra Island OfCyclonedamage( Yemen）
- 6/25 -Demonstration against election results ( パ ュ ュ ニ ニ）
- 8/23 -Hurricane “Lane” approach ( America）
- 9/4 -Deterioration of security ( ベリーズ）
- 9/13 -Spread of cholera infection ( Zimbabwe）
- 1/1 -Deterioration of security ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 2/9 - Belushia GubaInPolar bearThe number of appearances of ロシア）
- 2/16 - Mexican and american wallAiming for constructionDonald TrumpIssued by ( America）
- 2/17 -Due to floodgold mineFlooded ( Zimbabwe）
- 3/11 - BreadRiots against the price increase ( スーダン）
- 3/18 - CycloneCatastrophic damage from "eye dye" ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 3/19 -Same ( Mozambique）
- 4/23 - Sri Lanka bombing terrorist attacks( Sri Lanka）
- 5/7 - Drought( Namibia）
- 6/19 - Dengue feverFashion of ( ホンジュラス）
- 7/7 -Rapid increase in murders in St Andrew ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 8/1 - Zika fever・Simultaneous fashion of dengue fever ( ペルー）
- 8/14 - Evia IslandLarge-scale wildfire in ( Greece）
- 8/15 - bananaEpidemic of disease ( コロンビア）
- 8/18 - LivestockWith the peopleAgricultureConflict of people ( チャド）
- 8/23 -Large-scale forest fire ( ボリビア）
- 8/30 -Hurricane "Dorian" direct hit ( America）
- 9/5 -Narcotics killed soldiers ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 10/4 - strikeRadicalization ( エクアドル）
- 10/18 - Chile riot( チリ）
- 10/24 -Government overthrow plan ( ボリビア）
- 11/13 - Gaza StripfromRocketattack( イ ス ラ エ ル）
- 11/22 - flood( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 11/24 -Bus bombing terrorism ( チュニジア）
- 11/26 - 2019 Albania Earthquake( アルバニア）
- 1/26 - KingstonDeterioration of security ( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 1~8 - Global expansion of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)
- 1/31 - イタリア- ミクロネシア 連邦
- 2/7 - マ ー ャ ル ル
- 2/23 - South Korea
- 2/24 - アフガニスタン- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
- 2/26 - リトアニア
- 3/2 - France
- 3/6 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
- 3/7 - アイス ランド
- 3/11 - ハンガリー- ボリビア
- 3/12 - アルゼンチン- チ ェ コ- ベネズエラ- ラトビア
- 3/13 - America- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- エストニア- スペイン- パナマ- ブルガリア
- 3/14 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- ポーランド- ホンジュラス- (I.e.
- 3/15 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- フィリピン- ペルー- South Africa- Maldives- Lebanon
- 3/16 - アルメニア- エクアドル- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- スイス- スーダン- パラグアイ- フィンランド- ルーマニア
- 3/17 - Eswatini- コロンビア- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- Namibia- パラオ- Luxembourg
- 3/18 - Australia- Northern Macedonia- Portugal- Lesotho
- 3/19 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- ハイチ
- 3/20 - サモア- トンガ- (I.e.- Brazil- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- モロッコ
- 3/21 - ジ ョ ー ジ ジ
- 3/22 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
- 3/23 - セントルシア
- 3/24 - シエラレオネ- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- セネガル- パ ュ ュ ニ ニ
- 3/25 - グレナダ- New Zealand
- 3/26 - Thailand- バヌアツ- Fiji
- 3/27 - アンゴラ- バ ブ ブ ダ ダ ダ- (I.e.- セ ァ · · · · · · · · · · ·- ニ ジ ェ ー ル
- 3/28 - 東 テ モ ー ル
- 3/30 - メキシコ
- 3/31 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- ボツワナ
- 4/1 - ト ー ゴ- ベリーズ- Mozambique
- 4/5 - ウクライナ
- 4/7 - Japan[Annotation 2][Annotation 3]
- 4/8 - エチオピア- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu[Annotation 4]
- 4/10 - コ ー ト ワ ワ ー ル
- 4/13 - ガボン
- 4/21 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
- 7/25 - north korea
- 8/11 - ブ ー タ タ
- Date unknown - オーストリア- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu- (I.e.
- 2/2 - Massive flight of grasshoppers( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 6/2 -Crude oil spill ( ロシア）
- 6/25 -A large number of locusts arrived ( アルゼンチン）
- 8/5 - Beirut explosion accident( Lebanon）
- 8/7 - Fuel spill( Mauritius）
- 8/23 - Large-scale wildfire( America）
- 9/7 - flood( スーダン）
- 9/11 - Sex crimeincrease of( Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 10Since then-Re-expansion of new coronavirus infection
- 10/13 - Antigovernment demonstration(Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu）
- 10/15 - anti-government protest( Thailand）
Invocation from outside the nation
Federal systemCountries andDecentralizationIn advanced countries,Local governmentMay be authorized to declare an emergency. Also, although the special law does not come into effect,International organization,armyHas established effective controlArmed organizationMay make a declaration for the purpose of calling attention.
It is an international organization WHOIt is,2005Since then, in response to a large-scale epidemic,Public health emergencies of international concernIs to be declared. The example of activation is "#Notification/designationSee.
Local Government/Local Government
- America : -The chief has the authority to declare a state of emergency in the area due to a disaster.There are mainly the following examples.
- The United Kingdom
- Japan : Local governmentOr ordinary local governmentEmergencyDeclaration" may be carried out. However, these do not trigger special laws, but are merely requests or warnings that are not legally binding. The main examples are as follows.
- Miyazaki : 2010(Heisei22 years)5/18ToHideo HigashikuniharaGovernor Foot-and-mouth diseaseExample of proclaiming the epidemic.2021(Reiwa3 years)1/7ToShunji KonoGovernorOutbreak of new coronavirus (COVID-19)Example declared for.
- Hokkaido : 2020(2nd year of Reiwa)2/28ToNaoichi SuzukiGovernor Epidemic of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)Declared againstexample.
- Aichi: 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)4/10And the same year8/6ToHideaki OmuraGovernor Epidemic of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)Declared againstexample.
- Gifu: On April 2020, 2 (Reiwa 4), the prefecture's own state of emergency was issued in line with Aichi Prefecture's own "state of emergency" (above) due to the epidemic of the new coronavirus infection... The same year7/31As the number of people infected with the new coronavirus infection has increased, the prefecture issued its own second wave emergency (state of emergency) until the end of August..
- Mie: On April 2020, 2 (Reiwa 4), the prefecture issued an emergency declaration to prevent the spread of infection in line with Aichi Prefecture's own "emergency declaration" (above) due to the epidemic of the new coronavirus infection... The same year8/3から8/16Issued a prefecture-specific emergency alert declaration.
- Tochigi City: 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)4/18ToHideko OkawaThe mayor declares a state of emergency unique to the city based on the fact that the number of people infected with the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) in the city is the second highest in the prefecture and the ratio per 2 population is the highest in the prefecture. ..Request hand washing, cough etiquette, wearing a mask and refraining from going out.
- Nasu area: 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)4/24ToNasushiobaraDeclared against the epidemic of the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19). On the 27thOtawara CityとNasu TownDeclared for the same reason. On 28th, the heads of these three municipalities discussed measures at the Nasushiobara City Office, and jointly issued a joint emergency declaration.Road StationIn a form that aligns the footsteps such as complete blockade ofTomio TsukuiMayor Otawara said, "We will establish a joint front and cooperate in the three cities and towns.".
- Okinawa: 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)7/31As the number of people infected with the new coronavirus infection has increased,8/1から9/5Issued a state of emergency unique to the prefecture.
- Fukuoka: 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)8/5,New influenza measures special measures lawBased on Article 24, Paragraph 98/8から8/21Invokes "Fukuoka Corona Warning" to request closure cooperation to stores with insufficient infectious disease countermeasures and to restrict dinner and drinking parties to citizens of the prefecture.. It was canceled on October 10thHowever, it reoccurred on December 12th..
- Okayama: 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)12/21As the number of people infected with the new coronavirus infection has increased, the prefecture issues its own medical emergency declaration..
- Yemen : 2017May, armed organization of the countryFuchsia choleraDeclaration of “emergency situation” based on the seriousness of the epidemic.
- ^ at that timeThe United KingdomAlthough he was a territory, he had already obtained the autonomy of internal affairs.
- ^ New influenza measures special measures lawDate of emergency declaration by.Historical emergencyTo3/10However, the declaration date is generally treated as April 4.
- ^ The scope of the announcement on April 4 is 7 prefecture, 1 prefectures (Tokyo,Osaka,Kanagawa,Saitama,Chiba,Hyogo,Fukuoka) Was,4/16And expanded to all other prefectures, totaling 47PrefecturesBecame the scope of official announcement.
- ^ Date of declaration. It will be activated at 9:0 on the XNUMXth of the following day.
- ^ The scope of the announcement on January 1 was 7 metropolitan area and 1 prefectures (Tokyo, Saitama, Chiba, Kanagawa), but on January 3Tochigi,Aichi,Gifu,Kyoto, Osaka prefecture, Hyogo prefecture, Fukuoka prefecture.afterwards2/7Tochigi prefecture is canceled , The period of other 1 metropolitan area, 2 prefectures and 7 prefectures3/7Until (planned).
- ^ a b "President Trump has declared three emergency situations". Nihon Keizai Shimbun. 2019/2/18Browse.
- ^ "That emergency situations become everyday”(May 2016, 11). 2017/4/23Browse.
- ^ "After 2 years, France lifts the declaration of emergency 6 times due to terrorism”. TV Asahi (September 2017, 11). 2019/7/6Browse.
- ^ “Kotoba Commentary: Difference between “Emergency Declaration” and “Martial Law””. Mainichi Newspapers(July 2015, 12) 2017/7/6Browse.
- ^ Question on the Special Measures Act concerning the implementation of humanitarian reconstruction support activities and security assurance support activities in Iraq-House of Representatives 国会House of Representatives: 2004 (Heisei16 years) April 11
- ^ State of emergency issuance, confusion overwhelming new government process-Bangladesh AFP (January 2008, 1)
- ^ Prime Minister declares emergency, 46 dead in Greek wildfire expansion AFP (January 2008, 8)
- ^ President of Pakistan declares emergency and dismisses Supreme Court Reuters Communication (November 2008, 11)
- ^ Georgia's state of emergency declared canceled before 22 days of parliamentary approval AFP (January 2008, 11)
- ^ Fiji: Heavy rain in western Viti Levu Embassy of Japan in Fiji
- ^ Chad issues a national emergency declaration AFP (January 2008, 2)
- ^ Declaration of emergency in Mongolia, due to riot over general election Reuters Communication (November 2008, 7)
- ^ Zimbabwe declares emergency, cholera dead over 560 Reuters Communication (November 2008, 12)
- ^ Hurricane "Ida" hits Central America, killing 124 people in El Salvador AFP (January 2009, 11)
- ^ State of emergency declared by police station attack Jamaica Nippon Television News
- ^ Eruption of volcanic eruptions in Guatemala and Ecuador, Latin America Rescue Now
- ^ Kyrgyz clash, over 80 dead, second emergency state declaration -(June 2010, 6) AFP
- ^ Spanish controller abandons all workplaces, declares emergency -AFP News
- ^ “Tunisia State of Emergency Declaration 5 Demonstrations, Cabinet Resignation”. 47NEWS (Kyodo News). (November 2011, 1) 2011/1/16Browse.
- ^ Yemen declares state of emergency Security forces fire on demonstrators(March 2011, 3) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ (Untitled)(August 2011, 8) Embassy of Japan in Trinidad and Tobago
- ^ Tuvalu Crisis Due to Global Warming Water Shortage Government Declares State of Emergency(October 2011, 10) Excite News
- ^ State of emergency declared in western Myanmar, religious confrontation worsens(June 2012, 6) Reuters News
- ^ Mali declares state of emergency across France France dispatches troops CNN (January 2013, 1)
- ^ Egyptian president declares emergency in three provinces after riot after soccer trial AFP (January 2013, 1)
- ^ Meteorite falls in Russia, 500 people are injured Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2013, 2)
- ^ Declaration of state of emergency in the three northeastern states-No effect on Lagos- JETRO (June 2013, 6)
- ^ Emergency assistance for cyclone damage in the Kingdom of Tonga Ministry of Foreign Affairs (January 2014, 1)
- ^ Floods in Serbia kill three people "worst natural disaster" AFP (January 2014, 5)
- ^ Rod Mac Johnson (August 2014, 8). “Sierra Leone declares emergency with spread of Ebola infection”. AFP. AFPBB News. オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 8. 2014/10/11Browse.
- ^ “Ebola, Liberia declares emergency”. AFP. AFPBB News. (August 2014, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 8. 2014/10/11Browse.
- ^ “Nigeria also declares an emergency” Third country due to Ebola outbreak”. Kyodo News. 47NEWS(November 2014, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 10. 2014/10/11Browse.
- ^ “Guinea declares emergency with spread of Ebola infection”. AFP. AFPBB News. (August 2014, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 8. 2014/10/11Browse.
- ^ Niger declares state of emergency Boko Haram's offensive AFP (February 2015, 2) Ryukyu Shimpo
- ^ UNICEF decides to provide US$60 assistance to Japanese government, Vanuatu, Kiribati, Solomon Islands, and Tuvalu damaged by Cyclone Pam UNICEF (March 2015, 3)
- ^ Ebola fears reignite, Guinea declares "emergency" AFP (January 2015, 3)
- ^ Typhoon damage in the Federated States of Micronesia (issue of sympathy messages from Prime Minister Abe and Foreign Minister Kishida) (April 2015, 4) Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- ^ President of Tunisia announces 30-day declaration of emergency AFP (July 2015, 7) Huff Post
- ^ Myanmar flood 47 dead, 21 affected(2015 8 年 月 日 3)
- ^ "Simultaneous terrorist attacks in Paris: suicide bombing and 120 shooting deaths”. Mainichi Shimbun (December 2015, 11). 2015/11/14Browse.
- ^ Terror in Tunisia's capital kills 12 presidential declaration Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2015, 11)
- ^ Immigration/Refugee Issues: Issuance of Emergency Declaration Embassy of Japan in Hungary (March 2016, 3)
- ^ Declaration of health emergency due to Zika fever (Marshall Islands) PIC (April 2016, 4)
- ^ Emergency assistance for drought damage in the Republic of Palau Ministry of Foreign Affairs (January 2016, 4)
- ^ Iraq and Shiite demonstrators declare parliamentary emergency Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2016, 5)
- ^ President Venezuela declares emergency, "US plans to overthrow government" Reuters Communication (November 2016, 5)
- ^ Turkish President announces state of emergency Coup attempt BBC NEWS JAPAN (July 2016, 7)
- ^ Ethiopia declares emergency situation Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2015, 10)
- ^ Bolivia South America declares emergency due to drought worst in 25 years AFP (January 2016, 11)
- ^ Gambia crisis, neighboring countries temporarily dispatch new president inauguration ceremony in Senegal AFP (January 2017, 1)
- ^ State of emergency declared in western Niger attacked by Islamic extremists in Mali AFP (January 2017, 3)
- ^ Colombian Debris Flow declares emergency BBC (April 2017, 4)
- ^ Egypt continuous explosion, 44 deaths Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2017, 4)
- ^ Moldova Weekly Report [April 4-16] Embassy of Japan in Moldova (May 2017, 5)
- ^ Barbuda, hit by a hurricane, unmanned for the first time in 300 years CNN (January 2017, 9)
- ^ Emergency assistance for volcanic eruption damage in Vanuatu Ministry of Foreign Affairs (January 2017, 10)
- ^ State of emergency against Madagascar plague Nihombashi Yumeya (October 2017, 10) Read December 4, 2017
- ^ Declaration of emergency in Central America Honduras, violence demonstration after presidential election AFP (December 2017, 12) Read December 3, 2017
- ^ Declaration of emergency in Jamaica's second largest city, frequent murder calls alert tourists AFP (December 2018, 1) Read December 21, 2018
- ^ Maldives Emergency Situation Cancellation(March 2018, 3) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ Bolivian domestic affairs and diplomacy (February 2018)(March 2018, 3) Embassy of Japan in Bolivia
- ^ Tonga approaching a powerful cyclone declares an emergency(February 2018, 2) AFP
- ^ Sri Lanka is the epitome of a world that leans to the right-emergency statement due to delay in hate speech regulation(March 2018, 3) Yahoo! News
- ^ Two people dead, three missing in Oman after cyclone(June 2018, 5) Reuters News
- ^ State of emergency declared in the Highlands (Papua New Guinea)(June 2018, 6) PIC
- ^ Hawaii approaching hurricane, president declares emergency AFP (January 2018, 8)
- ^ Issuance of Emergency Situation (Belize City) Embassy of Japan in Jamaica (September 2018, 9)
- ^ Cholera expanded in Zimbabwe, 20 dead, state of emergency declared in capital CNN (January 2018, 9)
- ^ Burkina Faso Issuance of Emergency Declaration Nihombashi Yumeya (January 2019, 1)
- ^ "A lot of ferocious polar bears roam... Declaration of emergency on Russian island”. AFP (July 2019, 2). 2019/2/10Browse.
- ^ "U.S. Trump administration to declare state of emergency for construction of" border wall "". NHK News (NHK) 2019/2/16Browse.
- ^ Gold mine inundation, 24 deaths declared state of emergency Mainichi Newspaper (a 2019th, 19)
- ^ Sudanese Parliament Approves Presidential Declaration of Emergency AFP (January 2019, 3)
- ^ Cyclone damage and Malawi Seibo Japan (April 2019, 4)
- ^ UN WFP strengthens emergency response to cyclones and floods in Mozambique WFP (March 2019, 3)
- ^ Sri Lanka declares emergency, terrorist attacks, dead 310 Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2019, 4)
- ^ Honduras dengue fever declared emergency declaration Nihombashi Yumeya (January 2019, 6)
- ^ Details of areas subject to emergency declaration Embassy of Japan in Jamaica (September 2019, 7)
- ^ Information on the issuance of hygiene emergency declarations against Zika virus infection and dengue in Peru Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Quarantine Station (August 2019, 8)
- ^ Wildfire state of emergency announced on an island in eastern Greece TV Tokyo News (August 2019, 8)
- ^ Bananas disappear from the table? New Panama disease goes to South America Nationalism (August 2019, 8)
- ^ State of emergency in eastern Chad = President due to intensified collision JIJI (August 2019, 8)
- ^ State of emergency declared in Bolivia due to forest fire sputnik japan (August 2019, 8)
- ^ Hurricane, Florida landing on the 2nd or declaration of emergency(March 2019, 8) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ Guatemala Calling attention to the state of emergency -Nihonbashi Yumeya
- ^ Regarding the issuance of an emergency situation declaration following the radicalization of the Ecuador strike(March 2019, 10) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ "State of emergency declared in Chile's capital, violence over subway fares”. AFP (July 2019, 10). 2019/11/3Browse.
- ^ Bolivia, presidential election declared emergency situation suspected of intervention(March 2019, 10) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ Israel bombs Gaza and announces emergency(November 2019, 11) TRT
- ^ Congo (joint) monthly report November 2019
- ^ Extension of the emergency declaration Travel Sun
- ^ Albanian earthquake continues to rescue 28 dead(November 2019, 11) JIJI
- ^ Eastern Kingston Area Emergency Declaration Target Area Map (Issued January 2020, 1)(Jan 2020, 1) Embassy of Japan in Jamaica
- ^ "Italy declares emergency with new coronavirus, first domestic infection confirmed“Reuters” May 2020, 1.2020/2/1Browse.
- ^ Micronesia Presidential Office Declaration of Emergency for New Coronavirus(March 2020, 2) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ Marshall Suspension of air and sea routes with China, Hong Kong and Macau(March 2020, 2) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ South Korea declares emergency due to spread of coronavirus(March 2020, 3) ParsToday
- ^ Declaration of emergency due to new pneumonia in Herat, Afghanistan(March 2020, 3) ParsToday
- ^ Presidential Emergency Order in Bishkek Embassy of Japan in Kyrgyzstan
- ^ Declaration of emergency in all three Baltic countries and restrictions on foreign entry(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ Declaration of emergency in France following pandemic of new coronavirus(March 2020, 3) ParsToday
- ^ Measures for new coronavirus infection by the Guatemalan government (general)(Read April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Guatemala
- ^ COVID19 Related Information 7(March 2020, 3) Viking Co., Ltd.
- ^ "Hungary declares an emergency Situation ban on new viruses such as Italy”(Japanese). NHK News. 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ Confirmed first person infected with new coronavirus, issued national emergency declaration(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ Argentinian flight stop from Europe and America in new Corona(March 2020, 3) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ "Czech Republic declares emergency Slovakia closes border". Nihon Keizai Shimbun. 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ Even in Venezuela in South America, the new Corona economic collapse makes it difficult to prevent(March 2020, 3) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ New Coronavirus: Latvian Government Declares Emergency Situation(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Latvia
- ^ "Trump declares emergency with new Corona”(Japanese). www.afpbb.com. 2020/3/13Browse.
- ^ Confirmed the first new corona infection in Uruguay, currency depreciation(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ Estonian Government Announces Emergency Situation Regarding New Corona Infection(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Estonia
- ^ "Spain declares emergency to reduce spread". NHK News. 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ National Emergency Declaration on the New Coronavirus in Panama(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Panama
- ^ New Coronavirus-related information (extension of the expiration date of measures to spread infection accompanying declaration of emergency)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Bulgaria
- ^ Issuance of emergency declaration regarding the new coronavirus(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in El Salvador
- ^ [Poland] Prohibition of entry by foreigners-With the spread of coronavirus infection [Declaration of emergency](March 2020, 3) European navigation
- ^ Coronavirus infection (Honduras: Stay-at-home order issued: As of 3:16 pm on March 9)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Honduras
- ^ "Libya declares emergency situation Temporary administration, airports etc closed”(Japanese). Tokyo Newspaper. 2020/3/13Browse.
- ^ "State of emergency declared in Kazakhstan Concerns over spread of infection in Central Africa". NHK News. 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ Information on new coronaviruses in Slovakia (declaration of emergency, etc.)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Slovakia
- ^ "(PDF)”. Embassy of Japan in Serbia. 2020/3/27Browse.
- ^ First community-acquired president declares emergency(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ New Coronavirus in Peru (National Emergency Ordinance-Part 2)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Peru
- ^ "South Africa National Emergency Situation Prohibition of entry from Italy". NHK News. 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ Alert regarding the new coronavirus (9: State of emergency)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Maldives
- ^ Lebanon defaults, state of emergency declared against coronavirus, major airports closed(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ Armenian government declares emergency against new coronavirus(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ New coronavirus (situation until 6:16 on the XNUMXth)(May 2020, 5) Embassy of Japan in Ecuador
- ^ Announcement of the National Emergency Declaration in Costa Rica(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Costa Rica
- ^ Switzerland also declares an emergency situation: store bans, entry restrictions(March 2020, 3) Tokyo Shimbun
- ^ Lebanon, Jordan, and Sudan are limited to economic activities due to extension of international flight suspension and outing restrictions(March 2020, 4) JETRO
- ^ New coronavirus infectious disease (restriction on night out due to public health emergency)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Paraguay
- ^ Finnish government declares emergency with new coronavirus measures(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ "Romanian government announces emergency”(Japanese). Business report. 2020/3/24Browse.
- ^ New Coronavirus Information (South Africa, Eswatini, Lesotho Information)(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in South Africa
- ^ The government issued an emergency declaration and announced 10 economic measures(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ New Coronavirus Measures (Sao Tome and Principe: Emergency State Declaration on Public Health dated 17th)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Gabon
- ^ Namibia Monthly Report (March 2020)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Namibia
- ^ Information on the new coronavirus in Palau (March 3th)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Palau
- ^ Alert about new coronavirus(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Luxembourg
- ^ Australia's "emergency declaration" de facto ban on new corona(March 2020, 3) Sankei Biz
- ^ [Emergency] [New Coronavirus] Declaration of emergency(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Macedonia
- ^ Declaration of emergency due to expansion of new coronavirus infection, impact on Japanese companies due to blockade of some local governments(March 2020, 3) JETRO
- ^ New Coronavirus Information (South Africa, Eswatini, Lesotho Information)(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in South Africa
- ^ Issuance of a curfew by the government of the Dominican Republic(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in the Dominican Republic
- ^ Haiti first confirmed new coronavirus infected person(March 2020, 3) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ Alert about new coronavirus (partial relaxation of emergency orders)(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Samoa
- ^ About National Restrictions Notice(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Tonga
- ^ New coronavirus (infection control measures in the Bahamas)(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Bahamas
- ^ "New Coronavirus Brazil declares emergency". NHK News. 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ Regarding the National Disaster Declaration by President Mutarika(2020 March 3) Embassy of Japan in Malawi
- ^ New coronavirus (sanitary emergency, long-term stay, health consultation)(2020 March 3) Embassy of Japan in Morocco
- ^ Declaration of national emergency(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Georgia
- ^ Declaration of national health emergency and implementation of inspections for Madagascar immigrants within 14 days(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Madagascar
- ^ a b c d Monthly situation report for 6 countries returning to the East Caribbean countries (March 2020) -Embassy of Japan in Trinidad and Tobago (read April 2020, 4)
- ^ Sierra Leone's New Coronavirus Measures (Part 6): National Emergency Situation (1 Year)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Ghana
- ^ Congo (People) Declaration of Emergency: Border closure, Kinshasa-Prohibition of traffic between states, etc.(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- ^ Declaration of emergency in Senegal: Prohibition of movement between cities, restrictions on transportation, etc.(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Senegal
- ^ Coronavirus Response <Papua New Guinea> Latest Information(April 2020, 4) Nippon Express Pelican Travel Net
- ^ "NZ declares national emergency”(Japanese). Kobe Shimbun NEXT. 2020/3/24Browse.
- ^ "Thailand, new corona to declare emergency situation Number of infected people ... (Photo = Reuters)”(Japanese). Nikkei newspaper electronic version. 2020/3/24Browse.
- ^ Alert about the new coronavirus (Vanuatu government announced "Emergency Declaration")(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Vanuatu
- ^ Fiji alert for new coronavirus(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Fiji
- ^ New Coronavirus Infectious Diseases: Announcement of Presidential Decree on Declaration of Emergency(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Angola
- ^ Declaration of Emergency Situation in Guinea Due to Epidemic of New Coronavirus: Border Blockade, Regulations on Transportation, etc.(2020 3 年 月 日 26)
- ^ Strengthening measures against the new coronavirus (Niger (Part 3))(2020 3 年 月 日 27)
- ^ East Timor Banned foreigners from entering the country (March 2020, 3 28:00 to April 00, 4:26)(March 2020, 3) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ Announcement of hygiene emergency declaration (Mexico)(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Mexico
- ^ Equatorial Guinea: Prime Minister's Ordinance on Extension of Hygiene Emergency Declaration and New Measures(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Equatorial Guinea
- ^ New Corona virus protection-Botswana declared a state of emergency(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Botswana
- ^ Strengthening measures against the new coronavirus (Togo (Part 3))(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Ivory Coast
- ^ Declaration of emergency situation nationwide, prohibition of going out at night from 4 April, daytime, shops, banks are open(March 2020, 3) Embassy of Japan in Belize
- ^ The "actual situation" of the new corona that cannot be seen in numbers Africa where poverty is serious(March 2020, 4) Yahoo! News
- ^ Ukrainian new coronavirus countermeasures (addition of prohibitions, penalties, etc .: April 4)(2020 4 年 月 日 5)Embassy of Japan in Ukraine
- ^ Prime Minister Abe declared an emergency situation 7 prefectures Effectiveness Until May 5 -NHKNEWSWEB, delivered at 2020:4 on April 7, 18.
- ^ Declaration of emergency, spread all over the country Until next month, 6th month Corona infection explosion sense of crisis-Government(April 2020, 4) Jiji Press
- ^ Declaration of national emergency with new coronavirus countermeasures (Ethiopia)(March 2020, 4) JETRO
- ^ Liberia National Emergency Situation (April 2020, 4-)(March 2020, 4) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ Downtown only watched by mannequins(February 2020, 4) AFP
- ^ Temporary interruption of inter-city traffic in Mongolia(March 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Gabon
- ^ [Correction] New Coronavirus Measures (Health Emergency Declaration: Great Libreville Blockade)(April 2020, 4) Embassy of Japan in Mongolia
- ^ Is corona infected person outbreak in North Korea?(March 2020, 7) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ [Summary] Response to new coronavirus infections(January 2021, 1) WAVOC
- ^ 30 countries around the world are implementing the strictest measures such as emergency declarations and city blockades(March 2020, 3) Japanese version of People's Network
- ^ New virus, which country will reach the end in the world?(April 2020, 4) BBC NEWS JAPAN
- ^ Somalia declares emergency situation Kenya is the worst outbreak in the last 70 years(February 2020, 2) Japan Agricultural Newspaper
- ^ Fuel spill accident in Russia's Arctic, climate change-permafrost melts(June 2020, 6) bloomberg
- ^ "Ministry of Agriculture declares phytosanitary emergency for South American grasshopper hordes”(Japanese). JETRO. 2020/7/4Browse.
- ^ Lebanon Declaration of Emergency Situation, Beirut Explosion Receives 135 Dead(August 2020, 8) Yahoo News
- ^ MOL's ship aground, Mauritius “environmental emergency declaration”... Request for heavy oil recovery cooperation(So-net, August 2020, 8)
- ^ California wildfire declares "emergency"(ParsToday, August 2020, 8)
- ^ Liberia declares state of emergency for sex crimes(ASC, September 2020, 9)
- ^ Liberia declares state of emergency for sex crimes(AFP, September 2020, 9)
- ^ Hygiene emergency declaration reissued throughout France(March 2020, 10) JETRO
- ^ Spain declares state of emergency again Italy also restricts food and beverage business(March 2020, 10) Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ Extension of the Portuguese State of Emergency (until December 2020, 12)(March 2020, 12) Nihombashi Yumeya
- ^ "State of emergency in the Kyrgyz capital spreads political unrest-Livedoor News”(Japanese). news.livedoor.com. 2020/10/13Browse.
- ^ "Thailand's big blow, anti-government demonstration continued, state of emergency, capital outflow and tourism reconstruction fear of retreat"SankeiBiz" Sankei Digital, October 2020, 10.2020/11/13Browse.
- ^ "Tochigi Prefecture Declaration Cancellation Relaxation is step by step". NHK News. 2020/2/14Browse.
- ^ Announced tomorrow's state of emergency, to announce restaurants that do not respond to time saving requests at XNUMX:XNUMX pm(January 2021, 1) TBS NEWS
- ^ "Declaration of emergency Expanded to 11 prefectures Government refrains from going out unnecessarily during the day". NHK News. 2020/1/14Browse.
- ^ "Texas Retreats Economic Resumption-Houston Declares State of Emergency”(Japanese). Bloomberg.com. 2020/6/27Browse.
- ^ London UK declares serious incident, corona infection "out of control"(REUTERS, January 2021, 1)
- ^ Jakarta declares emergency in new Corona request to stop using office -Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ "Foot-and-mouth disease, culling of more than 11 heads, Chief Cabinet Secretary, considering all heads" Asahi Shimbun, May 2010, 5 evening edition (Tokyo head office version), page 18.
- ^ "Yahoo! search". search.yahoo.co.jp. 2021/1/7Browse.
- ^ Dear citizens, New Coronavirus emergency declaration - Hokkaido GovernmentOfficial homepage, viewed on February 2020, 2.
- ^ Emergency Declaration (Corona) - Hokkaido GovernmentOfficial homepage, viewed on February 2020, 3.
- ^ "Aichi prefecture's own "emergency declaration" seeks refrain from going out and moving”. NHK NEWS. 2020/4/10Browse.
- ^ Aichi Prefecture issues emergency declaration(Chunichi Shimbun, August 2020, 8)
- ^ a b “Municipal movements one after another The government is cautious about adding more Emergency declaration one week” (jp). Mainichi Daily News(July 2020, 4) 2020/11/29Browse.
- ^ Gifu Prefecture declares a second state of emergency(Chunichi Shimbun, August 2020, 7)
- ^ Governor of Mie Prefecture "One step before an emergency" New virus infections one after another Emergency alert declaration(Ise Shimbun, August 2020, 8)
- ^ "3 Municipalities to "declare a joint emergency" Nasu Shiobara, Otawara, Nasu | Local topics, society | Shimotsuke Shinbun "SOON" News | New pneumonia-COVID19- | Shimotsuke Shinbun SOON”(Japanese). Shimotsuke Newspaper SOON. 2020/5/1Browse.
- ^ Okinawa Prefecture's original "emergency declaration" Call for refraining from going out without unnecessary urgency(NHK, July 2020, 7)
- ^ Okinawa Prefecture's original warning level "Infestation spread" to be extended to the declaration(NHK, July 2020, 8)
- ^ Okinawa extends its own state of emergency again until September 9th Be wary of spreading infection in the old tray(Ryukyu Shimpo, August 2020, 8)
- ^ Fukuoka Prefecture Official Home Page "Fukuoka Prefecture Corona Warning" Activation and Future Responses (August 8)
- ^ "Fukuoka Corona Warning" cancellation is also decided to partially review the trigger index ". West Japan Newspaper (Nishi-Nippon Shimbun). (March 2020, 10) 2020/10/9Browse.
- ^ "Fukuoka Prefecture to activate its own" corona warning "... the second time since August". Yomiuri Shimbun (Yomiuri Shimbun). (October 2020, 12) 2020/12/12Browse.
- ^ Okayama Prefecture Medical Emergency Declaration “Even if infected, it is not always possible to be hospitalized”(NHK, July 2020, 12)
- ^ Yemen and cholera continue to grow, killing 1 in a month Asahi Shimbun Digital (June 2017, 6) Read June 3, 2017
- National emergency right
- Lockdown (blockade)
- Emergency law
- Severe disaster
- Emergency basic law
- Exceptional state
- New influenza measures special measures law
- Emergency declaration (avoid ambiguity)