Idemitsu Kosan announces the release of EV, what will happen to the first full-scale EV entry from different industries?
If you write the contents roughly
The cruising range is about 120km, and if the maximum speed reaches 60km, the number of people who can use it is limited, but as the public transportation network continues to shrink, the number of people who are desperately needing "feet" that can be easily used is increasing. There is.
On the 16th, Idemitsu Kosan will sell actual vehicles and share cars based on approximately 6400 gas stations nationwide. → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Public transport(This is theEnglish: Public transport) is used by unspecified number of peopleTransportationRefers to. In addition,TaxiThere is an interpretation that this is included in public transportation and an interpretation that it is not included..
Definition in Japan (barrier-free new law)
Japan OfAct on promotion of facilitation of movement of elderly people, persons with disabilities, etc.(Barrier-free new law) defines "public transport operators, etc." as follows..
- Railway Business LawbyRailway operator
- Orbit methodOrbit by
- Road transport lawGeneral passenger car carrier and general passenger car carrier by (Transit Bus-Taxi）
- Car terminal lawWho run a bus terminal business by
- Sea Freight LawbyPerson who runs regular passenger liner business
- Aviation lawbyJapanese air carrier
- A person other than the above who installs or manages the following passenger facilities
- Railway facilities under the Railway Business Act
- Transportation facility by sea transportation method
- Air passenger terminal facility
- Air route
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Demand type traffic
- 3D Express Coach
- Finnish models of public transport
- International Association of Public Transport
- Passenger load factor
- Patronage (transport)
- Private transport
- Public transport bus service
- Public transport route planner
- Sustainable transport
- Transit district
- Transit pass
- Railway police