What happens to my pension if I work while receiving the survivor's pension?
If you write the contents roughly
Even if you start work or take out health insurance or welfare pension at your place of employment, the amount of survivor's pension will not be reduced or the payment will not be discontinued.
In principle, there is no problem even if you work while receiving the survivor's pension. Unlike the old-age basic pension and old-age welfare pension, the survivor's pension is received ... → Continue reading
Financial Field publishes articles every day with the motto of "Solutions for questions and concerns about money are easy to understand." Financial fields can solve problems that are difficult to discuss, such as tuition, inheritance, loans, investment, insurance, etc.
Professionals such as financial planners, lawyers, certified public accountants, and tax accountants provide easy-to-understand news about user questions and the latest trends related to money.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Employee pension(Koseinkin, Welfare Pension Insurance, Employee's Pension Insurance)Japan OfEmployeeOf income proportional typePublic pensionAndWelfare Pension Insurance ActIt is operated by the Japanese government based on the above.
The current system welfare pension is a basic pensionNational pensionThis is a pension that is provided on top of the (1st floor part) and is paid (2nd floor part). From its finances, a "basic pension contribution" is contributed to the national pension. As long as the prescribed requirements are met, the Employees' Pension Pension will also join the National Pension at the same time (becomes the National Pension No. 2 Insured)..
- Regarding the employee pension insurance law, only the number of articles will be described below.
|National pension(1st floor)|
|No. 1 insured||1,575 million people|
|No. 2 insured||4,266 million people|
|No. 3 insured||889 million people|
|Employee pension (2nd floor)|
|Welfare pension insurance||4,267 million people|
|Civil servants, etc.||(426 million)|
|Other optional pensions|
|National Pension Fund / Defined contribution pension(401) |
/ Defined benefit pension / Employees' pension fund
Welfare pension insuranceInsurance benefits for workers' old age, disability or death, Workers and theirBereaved family OfLifeStability ofwelfareThe purpose is to contribute to the improvement of (Article 1).Health insuranceUnlike businessCommutingBenefits from disasters on the way are also coveredWorkers' compensation insuranceThere is an adjustment to the benefits provided by.
It is stipulated that "the government is responsible for welfare pension insurance" (Article 2),Minister of Health, Labour and WelfareIs responsible for most of the actual administrative workJapan Pension Service(Hereinafter abbreviated as mechanism)Delegation・Outsourced. In addition, in the case of the authority relating to the welfare pension fundAuthorizationFor etc.Regional Health BureauIt is entrusted to the chief. In addition, as for the operation of the welfare pension fund, the special account fund (conventional fund) isPension reserve management operation Independent administrative agency(GPIF), the executing agency reserve fund (the transition from the mutual aid pension) is provided by each executing agency.
2015(Heisei(27) From October, the welfare pension and the mutual aid pension were integrated (Unification of employee pension), qualifications for each insured category,Standard reward, Business establishment and insured period, insurance benefits based on each insured period, beneficiary of the insurance benefit, burden or payment of basic pension contributions for each insured, each insured period The affairs related to the collection of insurance premiums, etc. related to the above and the operation related to the insurance premium of each insured personExecuting agencyWill be done (Article 2-5).
- No. 1 employee pension insured...Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare
- No. 2 Welfare Pension Person Insured...National Public Service Mutual Aid Associationas well as the National Public Service Mutual Aid Association
- No. 3 Welfare Pension Person Insured...Local government employee mutual aid association,National Municipal Staff Mutual Aid Associationas well as the Federation of Local Public Employee Mutual Aid Associations
- No. 4 Welfare Pension Person Insured...Japan Private School Promotion and Mutual Aid Agency
The executing agency has a ledger (employee pension ledger) for the insured, and the insured's name,Standard rewardDescribe other matters specified by the Ordinance of the competent ministry (Article 28). In order to improve the convenience of the insured, the executing agency will perform part of the affairs handled by other executing agencies as specified by a Cabinet Order (Article 100-3-2). Along with this, except for some notifications, etc., the same format will be used by each executing agency, and all executing agencies will accept and perform the necessary examination (September 27, 9 annual control) Depart 30 No. 0930).
Welfare pension insurance members,2015(Heisei27年）度末現在で4,129万人（男性2,613万人、女性1,516万人）であり、うち第1号厚生年金被保険者は3,686万人（男性2,338万人、女性1,349万人）、第2~4号厚生年金被保険者は443万人（男性275万人、女性167万人）である。これは国民年金第1号被保険者（1,668万人）と第3号被保険者（915万人）の合計より多い.. The welfare pension fund is2013(25) 123.6 trillion yen based on the market price at the end of the year, and 8.4 trillion yen, which is the national pension reserve fund of 132 trillion yen, is operated as one.
Welfare pension procedures are usuallyHealth insuranceThe requirements for applicable establishments are almost the same as those for health insurance.
Employee pensionMandatory officesIs common with establishments for which health insurance is mandatory (Article 6, paragraph 1, item 1),Sailor LawStipulated in Article 1SailorAsShip ownerUsed byShipIs also a compulsory application site (Article 6, paragraph 1, item 3).. Exceptional establishments are also common with health insurance.
The business owners of establishments other than the compulsory establishments areAuthorizationIn response,Applicable establishments) (Article 6(3)). When obtaining this authorization, the employer must apply to the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare with the consent of one-half or more of the persons (excluding exempt persons) used at the establishment ( Article 2 paragraph 1). In addition, when a compulsory application establishment other than a ship lacks the requirement for compulsory application, it is automatically considered to have been approved as a voluntary application establishment (Article 6). On the day of approval, persons under the age of 4 who are used at the establishment shall obtain the qualifications of the insured, including those who did not agree to voluntary participation, excluding exempt persons (Claim 7). Article). Note thatWork injury insurance,employment insurance Unlike the above, the employer does not have to obligate the establishment to be the applicable establishment even if there is a request from the worker.
Applying to the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare with the consent of at least three-quarters of the persons (excluding exempt persons) used at the establishment in order to make the establishment not applicable Must be done (Article 4). On the day after the approval of the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare, the legal relationship as an applicable establishment disappears, and the insured loses the qualifications of the insured including those who did not consent to withdrawal (3th Article).
If the business owners of two or more applicable business establishments other than ships are the same, the business owner may obtain the two or more business establishments as one applicable business establishment with the approval of the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare. (Batch application office, Article 8-2). The case of head office management is the same as for health insurance. On the other hand, if the ship owners of two or more ships are the same,Without the approval of the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare, Is automatically regarded as one applicable business establishment (Article 8-3).
When a new compulsory application site (limited to those for No. 1 welfare pension insured) is applied or the application site is suspended or abolished, within 5 days (10 days for ships) Must be notified to. This notification is for health insurance (for shipsSeafarers insurance) And the notification form together with the notification form (Regulation Article 13). If there is a change in the name of the place of business, location, etc., it must be reported to JQA within 5 days (ships promptly). Is also considered to have been submitted.
被 保 険 者
Used for applicable business locationsPerson under 70 years oldUnless the exemption applies,Naturally insured(Article 9). Corporate representative, business executive, not a corporationcombinationFor the union president under 70 years old,The laborAs consideration forRemunerationIn principle, if you receive the insurance, you will be insured. The application of part-time workers is also common with health insurance. Short-time workers who do not meet the “third” requirement working at the establishments covered by the national or local governments are insured unless they are exempt from the application, even if they are not specified establishments.
Due to unification of employee pensions, insured persons are classified into the following four types (Article 4-2). If these types are changed at the same applicable establishment, procedures for obtaining and losing the insured qualification are required for each type (Articles 5 and 13). The “change of type” regulations like the national pension do not apply. Also, the No. 14, No. 2, and No. 3 employee pension insureds do not simultaneously obtain the qualifications of No. 4 employee pension insured, and the No. 1 employee pension insured simultaneously receives No. 1 and No. 2 If you qualify for No. 3 Employees' Pension Insurance, you will lose the qualifications of No. 4 Employees' Pension Insurance on that day (Article 1-18). No confirmation is required by the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare regarding the acquisition/loss of qualifications of the No. 2, No. 2, and No. 3 employees' pension insured (Article 4, paragraph 18).
- No. 1 employee pension insured person other than No. 2, No. 3, No. 4 employee pension insured
- No. 2 Welfare Pension Person Insured...National Public Service Mutual Aid AssociationInsured who are members of
- No. 3 Welfare Pension Person Insured...Local government employee mutual aid associationInsured who are members of
- No. 4 Welfare Pension Person Insured...Private school teachers mutual aidInsured who are members of the system
Used in business establishments other than applicable business establishmentsPerson under 70 years oldUnless approved as an exemption, theVoluntary insured(Excluding short-time workers who do not meet the "4/3" requirement). To obtain this approval, you must obtain the consent of the business owner of the business establishment (Article 10). The insured period can be short or long, and even if you are already eligible for the old-age welfare pension. The insured voluntarily can be disqualified by the approval of the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare, in which case the consent of the business owner is not required (Article 11). However, just because a compulsory business establishment no longer meets that requirement does not mean that the person used at that business establishment is automatically voluntarily insured.
- Type 1 insured person: Insured who are male, and are other than type 3 insured person, type 4 insured person, and seafarers' voluntary continuous insured person.
- Type 2 insured person... Any person who is a female insured person other than Type 3 insured person, Type 4 insured person, or seafarer's voluntary continuous insured person.
- Type 3 insured...Mining lawIt is used at the workplace of the business prescribed in Article 4, and is alwaysUnderground workInsured who are engaged in a ship or as a seafarer prescribed in Article 1 of the Sailor Law, who is an insured person used in a ship prescribed in Article 6 paragraph 1 item 3 of the same law, a Class 4 insured person, and a seafarer Other than voluntary continuous insured person.
- Type 4 insured person... Voluntary continuous insured person (who has a subscription period of 10 years or more,retirementAfter that, he was allowed to join until he was eligible for the old age pension (20 years in principle).
- Voluntary continuous insured person
When calculating the insured period, it shall be based on the month, and the period from the month when the insured qualification is acquired to the month before the month when the qualification of the insured is lost is included. If the qualification of the insured is lost in the month in which the qualification was acquired, the month is counted as one month and included in the insured period. However, this shall not apply when the insured or national pension insured (excluding national pension No. 1 insured) is acquired in that month (Article 2). This rule applies to each insured type, and if there is a change in the type of insured in the same month, the type after the change (if there is more than one change, the last type) Considered as the month insured. For example, if a private company (employee pension, National Pension No. 19 insured) retires in the middle of a month and becomes self-employed (National Pension No. 2 insured), that It was calculated as one month as an insured person, and both premiums for one month of the employee pension and one month of the national pension were collected, but from October 2 (Heisei 1) It is calculated as one month as the national pension No. 1 insured, and the insurance premium will be collected only for one month of the national pension. However, if this person is 1 years old or older, even if he/she retires, he/she will not be a national pension No. 1 insured person, so it is calculated as one month as an insured person of the welfare pension, and the insurance premium is 2015 of the welfare pension. Months will be collected.
As a transitional measure due to unification of employee pensions, the union member period for public servant mutual aid prior to October 27 and the member period for private school mutual aid are excluded except in certain cases (the period that was the basis for calculating the lump-sum withdrawal payment, etc.) , Each of which is considered to be the No. 10 to No. 2 welfare pension insured period (Article 4 of the Supplementary Provisions of the Unification Act).
Employee pensionfull-timeEmployees are obliged to join regardless of the size of the company, but in April 2007, in the "Unification Bill for Employee Pension System",part timeWorker'sEmployee pensionThe expansion of the application of (social insurance) was included, and it was later enacted as a "law that partially amends the national pension law and other measures to strengthen the financial base and minimum security function of the public pension system." From October 2016, the employee pension (employee pension) and employees will be covered by the law.Health insuranceBut expanded to those who meet all of the following conditions:.
- Under 75 years old and not a student
- 20 hours a week or more
- Monthly wage of 88,000 yen or more
- Work period is 1 year or more
- More than 501 employees
On May 2020, 5, a law related to pension system reform was enacted, and welfare pensions for corporate-scale part-time workers and non-regular workers with 29 or more employees from October 2022 and 10 or more employees from October 101. Obligated to join.
Insured over 70
Of course, when the insured reaches the age of 70, he/she loses his/her qualification on that day. And will be subject to suspension of payment of old-age welfare pension.
- Being older than 70.
- Those who meet the requirements applicable to the insured, except that they are 70 years old or older.
- Those who were once insured by Employees' Pension Insurance.
Naturally, the insured loses its qualification when he reaches the age of 70 (Article 14), but that person does not always have the right to receive benefits due to old age or retirement. .. Therefore, for those who meet the prescribed requirements, until the eligibility period is met (No age limit) You can join the welfare pension (Senior voluntary insured). Just because you do not have the entitlement does not automatically mean you become an elderly voluntarily insured person. Even if you have the right to receive a survivor's pension or disability pension, you can become an elderly insured voluntarily insured person.
Persons over the age of 70 who do not have the right to receive benefits due to old age or retirement
- If it is used at an applicable business site, you can apply to the executing agency and become an elderly voluntarily insured person.The date the offer was acceptedGet an insured qualification.As for insurance premiums, the insured bears all the insurance premiums and is obligated to pay the insurance premiums unless the business owner agrees to pay half the cost... This consent or withdrawal of consent from the business owner must be notified to the Organization within 10 days. If the elderly voluntarily insured person fails to pay the premium and does not pay it by the due date of the dunning letter without consent of the employer, etc., the qualification will be lost on the last day of the month before the due date. .. However, if the insurance premium is the one to be paid for the first time, it is considered that the insured did not become an elderly insured from the beginning. The withdrawal of consent does not result in loss of insured status. If the applicable establishment ceases to be the applicable establishment, the elderly voluntary insured will lose the insured status on the next day, even if they continue to be used at the same establishment.
- If it is used in a business place other than the applicable business place, it can be an elderly voluntarily insured person with the consent of the business owner (this consent cannot be withdrawn later) and the approval of the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare (" Except for short-time workers who do not meet the "4/3" requirement).Date of approvalGet an insured qualification.The insurance premium is split between labor and management, and the business owner is obliged to pay the full amount... Therefore, even if there is a delinquency in the insurance premium, the insured qualification will not be lost.
For those who meet all of the following requirements, as a transitional measure,Type 4 insuredCan be. Note that Type 4 insured persons cannot be elderly voluntarily insured persons.
- 1941(16)May 4Born beforeso,1986Being insured by Employees' Pension Insurance on April 61, 4 (new law enforcement date).
- Being in welfare pension insurance, etc. for all periods from April 1986 (Showa 61) to the month before the month to which the qualification loss date (retirement date) belongs.
- Employees' pension insurance coverage period is 10 years or more and less than 20 years (15 to 19 years in special cases).
- Request to the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare within 6 months from the date of disqualification.
By transitional measures,1932(7)May 4Who was born after, and2002(14)May 3Persons who were Class 4 insured in the above and who are used at applicable establishments on April 4, 1st of the same year, naturally acquired the insured qualification on the same day, and were insured Lose the qualification of.
Notification about insured persons
After March 30, 3 due to amendment of the law, if the basic pension number must be stated in the notification, the basic pension number andpersonal numberEither of them should be described.
When you get the insured qualification,right away,pension bookMust be submitted to the employer (Article 3 of the Regulations). After confirming the pension handbook, the business owner must return it to the insured (Article 16 of the Regulations). For those who have acquired the insured qualification for the first time, the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare issues a pension notebook (Article 17 of the Regulations), but this can be done through the employer (Article 81 Paragraph 2 of the Regulation). ..
If there is a person who has acquired (lost) the qualification of the insured, the employer must submit a notification of qualification (loss) to the Organization within 5 days (within 10 days for seafarers) (Rule 15). Article). If the insured employed is "employee 70 years or older", the employer shall report the loss of insured status at the age of 5 within 10 days (within 70 days for seafarers) from the date of the fact. Notification of applicable employeesMust be submitted to the Agency (Article 15-2 of the Regulations). From April 31, if the standard monthly remuneration equivalent of “non-sailors aged 4 and over” is the same as before, it will be possible to omit the submission of the insured qualification loss notification and the notification of employees aged 70 and over. From April 70st, Reiwa, it is possible to omit the same for "employees aged 2 and over".
When the general insured changes its name,Local Government Information Systems OrganizationIf you are unable to receive the personal identification information stored by PMDA from you, you must promptly submit the changed name to the employer, and you must submit the pension notebook to the employer (Article 6 of the Regulations). Upon receipt of the request, the employer must promptly write the changed name on the pension handbook and return it to the insured, and submit a name change notification to PMDA. In addition, if the elderly voluntarily insured person or Type 4 insured person used at the applicable business office has changed its name, it will not be possible to receive the Organization Confirmation Identity Confirmation Information from the Local Government Information System Organization. Within 10 days, submit the name change notification directly to the Organization with the pension handbook (Article 5-4 of the Rules).
As a general rule, the qualifications of the insured become effective after confirmation by the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare (Article 18). As a general rule, confirmation is done by notification from the employer, but confirmation is not made in the following cases (notification is unnecessary). The confirmation itself is made by the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare.Ex officioIt can be carried out.
- Loss of insured qualification due to cancellation of application by voluntary business establishments
- Loss of qualification due to qualification acquisition/approval of voluntary insured person (Notification required if qualification is lost without authorization)
- Acquiring qualifications for elderly voluntarily insured
- Authorization to lose qualification of elderly voluntarily insured persons used at business establishments other than the applicable business establishment, loss of qualification due to acquisition of right to receive old-age pension
- Acceptance of request for disqualification of elderly voluntarily insured persons used at applicable establishments, acquisition of right to receive old-age pension, delinquency, disqualification due to cancellation of application of voluntary applicable establishments
When an insured person or an employee aged 70 or older is used by two or more establishments at the same time, if the business of the mechanism pertaining to the two or more establishments is divided into two or more pension offices, If you select a pension office, you must submit a notification of affiliation selection, and if you are not divided, two or more business office notifications to the Organization within 2 days (Rules Articles 2 and 2).
Pension recipientsIf the whereabouts of the beneficiary is not clear for more than one month, the head of the household to which the household belongs and the person who belongs to that household shall promptly submit a written statement stating the specified items to the Japan Pension Service.
Persons who fall under any of the following items shall not be insured by Employees' Pension Insurance regardless of the above provisions (Article 12). Note that due to the unification of employee pensions, the provision that exempts public employees, etc. was deleted, and those who were born after October 1945, 20 (Showa 10) (Effective date of unification of employee pensions (2 (2015)) (October 27) Persons under the age of 10) will be insured under the welfare pension even if they are public servants, etc., and those who were public servants across the unification will obtain qualifications for the welfare pension insured on the day of unification. (Article 1 of the Supplementary Provisions of the Centralization Act). 70 to 5 are common with health insurance in principle.
- A person who is temporarily used (excluding sailors used by ship owners),Person who can be hired every day
- However, if that person continues to be used beyond January,From the day it passedOf course, if the establishment is a compulsory application establishment, it will be insured, and if it is a voluntary application establishment, it will be an independent insured person with the consent of the employer and the approval of the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare.
- Persons who are used on a temporary basis (excluding seafarers who are used by ship owners) and who are used within a fixed period of 2 months
- However, if the person continues to be used beyond the prescribed period,From the day it passedOf course, if the establishment is a compulsory application establishment, it will be insured, and if it is a voluntary application establishment, it will be an independent insured person with the consent of the employer and the approval of the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare.
- Persons used for seasonal operations (excluding sailors used by ship owners)
- However, that person will continue to be used beyond April from the beginning.plansIfFrom the beginningOf course, if the establishment is a compulsory application establishment, it will be insured, and if it is a voluntary application establishment, it will be an independent insured person with the consent of the employer and the approval of the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare.
- If the period of use exceeds only April for business reasons, you will not be insured (No. 4 issued on April 9, 4).
- Person used for temporary business establishment
- However, that person will continue to be used beyond April from the beginning.plansIfFrom the beginningOf course, if the establishment is a compulsory application establishment, it will be insured, and if it is a voluntary application establishment, it will be an independent insured person with the consent of the employer and the approval of the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare.
- If the usage period exceeds 6 months due to business reasons, you will not be insured.
- Person who is used in business place where location is not constant
- In this case, of course, even if the person is used for a long period of time, he or she will not be an insured person or a voluntary insured person.
- It does not meet the three-quarter requirements used for applicable establishments other than the specified applicable establishments.Short-time workers
- It will be taken for the time being.
- Those who are subject to foreign laws and regulations equivalent to welfare pensionCabinet Order(Currently, the relevant Cabinet Order has not been enacted)
As a general rule, the insured person of the welfare pension is also the national pension No. 2 insured person, so part of the income (40%) is transferred to the basic pension account such as basic pension benefit expenses..
National Treasury burden
National treasuryEvery yearbudgetWithin the range of, the cost required to execute the affairs of the welfare pension business will be borne (the administrative cost will be fully paid by the national treasury). Regarding execution costs of office work performed by executing agencies other than the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare, the national treasury burden under the Welfare Pension Insurance Act will not be borne by the provisions of each mutual aid law.
In addition, the national treasury will pay an amount equivalent to one half of the amount of basic pension contributions borne by the government every year. In addition, the national treasury burden is also paid for the benefit expenses for the period before April 2, 1 (Showa 1961) (36% of Type 4 insured periods, 1% of other periods).
The insurance rate for the No. 1 employee pension insured is:2017As of September,Standard monthly fee-Standard bonus amount Of18.3%And will be fixed at this insurance rate in the future unless the law is revised... For employees of the welfare pension fund, the insurance rate is 2.4 to 5.0% (exempt insurance rate). Due to unification of employee pension, insurance premium rate lower than Employees' Pension (as of September 2017, 9% for Nos. 2,3 and 17.986 Employees' Pension Insurance, 4% for No. 15.062 Employees' Pension Insurance (actually 13.911% )) is the same as the welfare pension in September 2,3 for No. 2018 and No. 9 Employees' pension insured and April 4 for No. 2027 Employees' pension insured It will be unified to 4%.
The insurance premium is between the insured and the business owner.Share in halfHowever (unlike health insurance, you cannot increase the burden on the employer even if you set the rules), and the employer is obligated to pay the insured. However, for senior voluntary insured persons and Type 4 insured persons without the consent of the business owner, insurance premiumsFull copaymentPay the obligation (Article 82). Monthly insurance premiums must be paid by the end of the following month (4th day of the month for Type 10 insured, but advance payment is possible) (Article 83). The employer has a currency for the insuredRemuneration・Insured person should bear the bonus when paying bonusOf the previous monthStandard compensation Monthly insurance premiums related to standard bonus amountDeductionYes (Article 84). Elderly voluntary insured persons or Type 4 insureds without the consent of the employer did not become elderly voluntary insured persons or Type 4 insured from the beginning if they failed to pay the premium to be paid for the first time. Regarded as a thing.
When the insured is used by two or more applicable establishments at the same time, the insurance premiums to be paid by each employer will be divided according to the standard monthly remuneration. On the other hand, when the insured is used on a ship and used at the same time at a business establishment, the business owner other than the ship owner does not bear the insurance premium and is not obligated to pay the insurance premium. The ship owner shall bear half of the insurance premium for the insured person and shall be obliged to pay the insurance fee and the insurance fee paid by the insured person.
The standard monthly remuneration of seafarers insured or those who are 70 years or older, who are seafarers, is determined and revised using the standard monthly salary of the Seafarers Insurance Act. As the standard monthly salary, as a general rule, the last standard monthly salary before the qualification of the insured is acquired. When an insured person or an insured person aged 4 or older is used for a ship and is used for a business at the same time, the monthly remuneration is calculated only with the remuneration for the ship (ignoring the remuneration received at the business).
The Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare is the insured qualification,Standard rewardOr if you find it necessary for insurance premiums,For public offices, It is possible to request the name of the place of business of the corporation, the location, and other necessary materials to be provided. The mayor of the municipality shall inform the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare or the beneficiary of the municipality concerned.OrdinanceOf the insured person, the person who was the insured person or the beneficiary personFamily registerYou can certify for free.
Insurance premium collection
In the following cases, all insurance premiums can be collected even before the delivery date (Advance collection, Article 85). For ships, the rules are unique to the employee pension plan and the same as for other health insurance.
- PayerNational tax-Local taxWhen you are delinquent due to other delinquency
- PayerEnforcement,bankruptcyWhen receiving the decision to start the procedure,CompanycollateralWhen the execution procedure of the right is started or the auction starts
- When the payment obligation person as a corporation is dissolved
- When the insured's place of business has been abolished (including the case where the business owner changed due to the transfer of business), the owner of the ship changed, or the ship was lost, sunk, or operated. If you are totally intolerable
The Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare should, when the insured pays an insurance premium in excess of the amount of the premium to be paid, pay the amount of the excess amount on a date within 6 months from the day after the payment date. It can be considered that the delivery date of the insurance premium has been advanced. In this case, the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare must notify the payer of that effect (Article 83).
Unless otherwise specified, insurance premiums and other collection fees areExample of national tax collection(Article 89).
The right to collect insurance premiumsPrescriptionWhen it disappears due to, the insurance benefits based on the period of being the insured pertaining to the insurance premium (the period of being the spouse who is the insured and the National Pension No. 3 insured) will not be provided. However, there was a notification from the business owner regarding the acquisition of the qualification of the insured for the period of being the insured, or a confirmation request from the insured or a person who was the insured.later, If the right to collect insurance premiums has been extinguished by prescription, insurance benefits will be made (Article 75).
Exemption from insurance
Childcare leave (Childcare Nursing Care Leave ActbyChildcare leaveOr by the same lawParentingMeans measures such as shortening of prescribed working hours, etc. The lawNursing care leaveOrNursing careThis does not apply to measures such as shortening of prescribed working hours due to. same as below. ) Insured persons (limited to No. 1 and No. 4 welfare pension insured) are used by the employer by applying to the executing agency from the start of the childcare leave to the end of the previous month Exemption is made from the insurance premiums (both the employee's share and the employer's share) of the insured (Article 81-2). In addition, in the case of No. 2 and No. 3 employee pension insured, the insured himself will apply. on the other hand,Labor Standards ActupperMaternity leaveFor the period, 2014 (Heisei 26)May 4For those who will be closed after that, the insurance premiums from April 2014 (Heisei 26) onwards will be exempt from both the employee's share and the employer's share (Article 4-81-2).. The exemption period will be treated as an insured period similar to the normal non-exempt period. When the insured concerned changes the scheduled closing date, etc., he/she must promptly notify the executing agency. Exemptions will not be made for Type 4 insured persons and voluntarily continuing seafarers insured even if they fall under these categories. Also, unlike health insurance,Juvenile training-Penal institutionEtc.Accommodation-DetentionHowever, the insurance fee is not exempted.
- When an insured who raises a child under the age of three makes a request to the executing agency, the standard monthly salary will be the standard monthly salary for each month of the fixed period for raising the child under the age of three. Months below the standard monthly remuneration shall be deemed to be the standard monthly remuneration that is the basis for calculating the average standard remuneration for the month below the standard monthly remuneration (Article 3). In other words, even if the standard remuneration monthly amount is reduced due to the revision at the end of prenatal and postnatal leave, childcare leave, etc., the pension calculation will be calculated at the standard remuneration monthly amount before the reduction and revision within this period, while the insurance premium The calculation is based on the reduced standard monthly remuneration, which means that the conventional pension amount is guaranteed while the burden of insurance premiums is suppressed.
Measures against delinquency
If there is a person who is behind with the insurance premiums and other collections under the Employees' Pension Insurance Law, the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare will specify a deadline and set the deadline, except when the insurance premiums are collected in advance.urgeMust be done (Article 86, Paragraph 1).This deadline must be 10 days or more from the date of issuing the reminder (Article 86, Paragraph 4).Normally, the welfare pension and health insurance are processed as a set, so it is possible to issue a welfare pension reminder together with the health insurance reminder (Article 86, Paragraph 3).Also, if the delinquent is malicious, the authorityMinister of FinanceThe requirements that can be delegated to, the delinquency and special provisions for the time being are also common with health insurance.
Regarding the advanced collection of insurance premiums related to No. 2, No. 3, No. 4 welfare pension insured persons, reminder of delinquencies and delinquent dispositions and delinquency payments in accordance with the provisions of the insurance and other welfare pension insurance law, Notwithstanding these provisions, the provisions of each mutual aid law shall apply (Article 87-2).
Employee pensionReward proportionが大きな特徴である。第3種被保険者（坑内員又は船員）であった期間については、原則として1986年（昭和61年）3月31日以前の期間については3分の4倍、1986年（昭和61年）4月1日から1991(3) The period until March 3 is calculated by multiplying by 31/5. The period after April 6, 1991 (Heisei 3) is calculated in real terms.
Insurance benefits are as follows and are provided by the government and the executing agency (excluding the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare). The right to receive insurance benefits is decided by the executing agency based on the request from the beneficiary (Article 33). Welfare pensions are paid to civil servants, etc. when a benefit event occurs after the date of enactment of the unification law, and the mutual aid pension for which the benefit event occurred before the date of enforcement is still in effect.
Old-age welfare pension
Over 65 years oldWho isMeet the eligibility period for old age basic pension,And1 month or moreIs paid on the condition that you have an insured period of the employee pension ("Original" old-age welfare pension). As a transitional measure due to the law revision,1(Before 2 years old for those who have a specified date of birth, which is the sum of 65 or more insured types)Specially provided old-age welfare pensionAre paid until the age of 65.
Disability welfare pension and disability allowance
The date when the doctor or dentist first consulted for the injury or disease that caused the disabilityIf you were insured on (the first visit day)If you have a prescribed disability (1st to 6rd grade) on June 1st of that day (or on that day if the disability becomes fixed earlier), you will be provided with a pension or lump sum depending on the degree of the disability. (It is also necessary to meet the prescribed insurance payment requirements).
Survivor's welfare pension
When the insured died, the person who was the insured died within 5 years from the day of the injury due to an injury or illness with the first consultation day during the insured period, or a disability welfare pension with a grade 1 or 2 of disability. Applicable when the beneficiary dies, or when the old-age welfare pension recipient or the qualifications for the old-age welfare pension dies.Livelihood maintenanceBe paid to the surviving family members (there is also required to meet the prescribed insurance premium payment requirements).
Employee's pension insured period is more than 6 monthsJapanese nationalityWho do not have(Limited to those who are not insured by the National Pension) request the implementing agency (Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare, when simultaneously requesting the withdrawal lump sum under the National Pension Act) to meet the following requirements. can do. There are no particular restrictions on the number of payments. Once the lump-sum withdrawal payment is received, it is considered that the period under which the amount was calculated was not insured.
- Must not be eligible for the old-age welfare pension
- In JapanAddressNot have
- Have never been entitled to a disability welfare pension or disability allowance
- Lastly, two years have not passed since the date of disqualification of the national pension insured.
- Those who are not subject to foreign laws and regulations equivalent to the employee pension
The amount of payment will be the amount obtained by multiplying the average standard remuneration amount for that period by the payment rate, according to the period of insured person. The "payment rate" is the rate obtained by multiplying the insurance rate in October of the previous year of the last month (October the year before last if the last month is January to August) by one half It is the rate obtained by multiplying the number determined according to the division of the person period. In addition, the standard monthly salary for each month until March 10 is multiplied by 1.
If the recipient of the lump-sum withdrawal payment dies, the unpaid lump-sum withdrawal payment (Limited to those already billed) Is treated according to unpaid pension benefits.
For those who were born before April 1941, 16 and have an insured period of 4 years or more, the old lawWithdrawal allowanceWill be provided. The withdrawal allowance is not subject to public bans and is therefore subject to tax.
Those who have received withdrawal allowance under the old law are the period covered by the calculation of the old-age basic pension, but those who received withdrawal allowance as a transitional measure and those who received withdrawal lump sum under the current law are That period is not included in the total period.
Divorce split exception
- Agreement split
- divorce(Common-law marriageIncluding cancellation of. The same applies hereafter) to request a divorce split and the proportional distribution ratioHave agreedWhen (without consultationFamily courtWithin 2 years from the time of the divorce (if the trial of the referee has been prolonged for more than 2 years, within 1 month from the day after the date of the decision) ) To the executing agencyRequest for divorce splitCan be done (Article 78-2).Applies to married couples who divorce after April 2007, 19However, the period covered by the division includes the period before that. The request shall be submitted to the pension office having jurisdiction over the claimant's address, with the pension notebook, documents stating the apportionment ratio, etc. attached to the "Standard Remuneration Revision Request Form". The parties or one of them can request the executing agency to provide the information necessary for making a standard compensation revision request.
- Regarding the proportional distribution ratio between the No. 1 revised person (who has a large amount of standard remuneration for the target period, generally a husband) and the No. 2 revised person (who has a small amount of standard remuneration for the target period, generally a wife)
- The stake of the No. 2 revision shall not exceed that of the No. 1 revision.
- The division must not reduce the stake in the second amendment.
- Unlike the No. 3 division, even if there is a period when the No. 1 amendment person who is the recipient of the disability welfare pension has the basis for calculating the amount of the disability welfare pension, it will be split if there is an agreement be able to.
- No. 3 division
- Dependentspouse(A person who falls under the number 3 insured person in the national pension, generally a wife) divorces his spouse (specifically insured person, generally a husband).If you do so, for the period after April 2008, 20 (called a specific period), within 4 years from the time of divorceRequest for division of No. 3You canThe insurance premium borne by the insured who has a dependent spouse is jointly borne by the dependent spouse.The regulations are established based on the basic recognition that
- Request for division of No. 3No specific insured consent requiredAndDivide the standard insured's standard remuneration equally into 50% for both parties.(There is no room for discussion). Even if a specified insured person died after divorce, by requesting division 1 within one month from the date of death, it can be considered that there was a division 3 request on the day before the death date.
- If the request for divorce split includes a specific period subject to the No. 3 split within the applicable period, it is considered that there was a request for the No. 3 split when the standard compensation revision request for the divorce split was made. (The point is that the third insured period before the specific period is processed by the procedure of agreement split).
- If the specified insured who is the recipient of the disability welfare pension has a period that is the basis for calculating the amount of the disability welfare pension on the billing date, it is divided into three parts excluding that period, and the If the whole is used as the basis for the calculation, the No. 3 division will not be performed.
Due to the divorce split, the period subject to the split is considered to be the second revised person/sponsored spouse who were also insured under the welfare annuity (divided insured period during divorce). Are treated as similar insured periods, but are not included in the following months.
- Requirement for addition of pension amount (240 months or more)
- Specially provided old-age welfare pensionPayment requirements (1 year or more)
- Exception for long-term members of specially provided old-age welfare pension (44 years or more)
- Additional requirements for middle-aged and elderly widow additions related to long-term survivor's welfare pension (240 months or more)
- Payment requirements for special old-age pension and special survivor pension (1 year or more, 20 years or more)
- Requirements for payment of lump-sum withdrawal payment (6 months or more)
The disability welfare pension is not paid even if the injury or illness that has the first medical examination day during the period of divorce is considered as the disability grade 3 or higher. Also, the minimum guarantee for the amount of disability welfare pension (300 months) is not calculated for the period of the insured who is considered as divorced. If the sum of the welfare pension insured period of the person receiving the old-age basic pension to which the transfer addition has been added and the period of the insured period considered as divorce is more than 240 months, the transfer addition will not be performed ..
The divorce split system revises the standard remuneration for each month, which is the basis for calculating the annual amount of the proportional portion of the remuneration, and does not divide the number of insured persons or the annual amount itself. Therefore, no matter how you divide the spouse, if the spouse does not have the right to receive the old-age welfare pension (such as when the national pension insurance premium is delinquent for a long period of time), the pension based on the division cannot be received. In addition, the divorce split will not cause insurance benefits to be generated retrospectively or the annual amount will be revised, and will not affect the fixed amount or basic pension amount. Remarriage does not affect the revised standard reward. For persons who have more than one type of employee pension insured period, a split claim for the insured period for one insured type must be made at the same time as the claim for another period.
The Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare is to notify the employer of the standard compensation when it is decided/revised, but the revision due to the divorce split is an exception to this, so the divorce split must be performed. The employer is not notified when the standard remuneration changes.
The right to collect insurance premiums or other welfare pension payments or to receive refunds from the time when they can be exercised2The right to receive the insurance benefit after the5The right to receive the payment of insurance benefits to be paid on a monthly basis based on the said right shall be applicable to the payment of the said insurance benefits coming after the month following the month to which the relevant day belongs. From the first day of the month following the payment period specified in the text of the section5When is passed,PrescriptionDisappear by (Article 92, paragraph 1). However, the prescription of the right to receive pension insurance benefits does not proceed while the full amount of the pension insurance benefits is suspended (Article 92, paragraph 2).
Notification of the payment of a premium according to the provisions of the Insurance and Pension Insurance Law or the reminder under the provisions of Article 86 paragraph 1 has the effect of renewing the prescription (Article 92 paragraph 3).
In addition, the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare arbitrates (including the correction of arbitration) after making corrections to the records of those who were or were the recipients of the welfare pension (including those who were claiming the unpaid benefits). In the case of, the insurance benefits shall be paid even if the extinction prescription is completed for the right to receive the payment of the insurance benefits paid based on the entitlement pertaining to the correction of the record by the ruling ( Article 1).
The qualifications and insurance premiums of the insured under the Employees' Pension are the same as those of the Health Insurance and Mutual Aid Laws, so the complaints and health insurance laws and procedures are unified. However, it is partly different from the complaint procedure in the national pension.
Those who are dissatisfied with the qualifications of the insured, standard compensation or insurance benefits by the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare shall be placed at each local welfare office.Social insurance examinerAgainstRequest for examinationYou can do so (Article 90, Paragraph 1). This request for examination must be made within 3 months from the day after the day that the disposition was known. In addition, an examination request for disposition regarding the qualification of the insured or standard remuneration cannot be made when two years have passed from the day after the original disposition. No. 2 to 2 Those who are dissatisfied with the disposition regarding the qualification of the insured or the insurance benefit by the executing agency pertaining to the welfare pension insured, make a request for examination to the examination committee prescribed in each mutual aid law You can (Article 4, Paragraph 90). In addition, regarding the lump-sum withdrawal payment, a request for examination can be made directly to the Social Insurance Examination Board. With regard to the above dispositions, a claim for cancellation may only be filed after the decision of the Social Insurance Examiner/Social Insurance Examination Board for the examination request has been made (preliminary examination request, Article 2-91, Enforcement Order Article 3).
Those who dissatisfy the decision of the Social Insurance Examiner will be placed in the Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareSocial insurance review boardAgainstRequest for re-examinationCan be done (two-trial system). Unless otherwise justified, this request for reexamination must be made within two months from the day following the day on which the certified copy of the Social Insurance examiner's decision was sent. If no decision is made within two months from the date of request for examination, the applicant for examination shall consider the social insurance examiner to have rejected the request for examination and make a request for reexamination to the Social Insurance Examination Board. You can In any case, the request for reexamination can be made orally. With the 2 amendment, the petitioner has the option to choose between a request for reexamination and a request for cancellation of the disposition.
Those who are dissatisfied with the disposition of imposition or collection of insurance premiums or disposition of delinquency shall be submitted to the Social Insurance Review Board when the disposition is by the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare, and the mutual aid when disposition by an executing agency other than the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare. Requests for examination can be submitted to the examination committee stipulated by law (one-trial system, Article 91-3). This disposition is also different from the national pension system, which has a two-tier system. In addition, because of the amendment of the law, the pre-examination request principle is no longer applied in this case, so it is possible to file an appeal for cancellation of disposition without making a request for examination.
Request for examination/re-examination request isPrescriptionSuspension is considered a judicial claim.
The origin of welfare pensions for ordinary workers isSecond World WarUnder1940Target seafarersSeafarers insuranceAnd1942The privately-owned business menMuscle worker) "Worker's pension insurance". It is said that this was intended to secure an increase in the labor force during the war and to expect a compulsory saving function, but some believe that it was introduced as a quick means of raising war expenses.
Then1944In 19, the target was expanded to female workers and clerical workers, and the name was changed to the current "Employees' Pension Insurance".1945In fact, about one-third of all people are protected by social insurance.
After the war
さ ら に1954In (29), it was decided to "divide the pension benefit into a fixed amount part and a remuneration proportional part" from the point of income redistribution, and "the age at which the old-age pension was started to be paid for men 60 years, women and Revisions were made, such as making the mine members 55 years old, and "making the welfare pension finance a modified reserve system." Since then, the implementation, introduction, and initiation of ongoing systems, etc. are as follows (limited to those particularly related to welfare pension insurance).
- 1961(36) National pensionAchievement of universal pension system
- 1966(41) Employees' pension fundImplementation, introduction of working-age pension system
- 1973(Showa 48) Introduction of price slide system and wage revaluation system
- 1986(61) No. 3 insuredImplementation of system, introduction of basic pension system, integration of pension part of seafarer insurance
- 1994(6) Specially provided old-age welfare pensionStart of raising the age at which payment is started (payment of fixed amount is gradually abolished), disability welfare pension by transitional measures
- 1997(9) Basic pension numberImplementation of 3 mutual aid (JR, NTT, JT)
- 2000(12) Commencement of raising the age at which payment starts in proportion to remuneration (increasing the age at which payment starts to 65 years)
- 2003(15) Introduction of total remuneration system
- 2004(16) Commencement of Employees' Pension Insurance premium increase (0.354% (Type 3 insured persons (mining staff/seafarers) 0.248% each year) up to 2017% from September 9)
- 2005(17) Exemption from insurance premiums during the first year of the insurance benefit adjustment period during the fiscal balance period and childcare leave
- 2007(19) Introduced a pension split system for the proportion of remuneration at the time of divorce, started to suspend payment by the system of old-age pension for persons aged 70 and over, and fixed-term pension for wives under 30 who were entitled to bereaved family welfare pension , Review of additional payment requirements for middle-aged widow
- 2010(22) Social Insurance AgencyAbolition of, andJapan Pension ServiceInauguration of
- 2015(27) Unification of employee pensions (integration of mutual aid pensions into welfare pensions)
2004 (16) Revision of pension system
Regarding the amount of welfare pension paid, standard pension receiving householdsIn, secure a level of 50% or more of the average income of the working generation (when working).
Estimate of insurance premium burden and pension benefits by age
Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareReleased an estimate of the relationship between benefits and costs by generation and the prospect of benefits and costs based on the pension reform bills enacted in the Diet in 2004 (16)..
Note the following points.
- In pensions, there is a large time difference between the time of payment and the time of payment, so the monetary value changes due to economic growth and rising prices (the value as 1 yen at the time of payment and the value as 1 yen at the time of payment are different). Therefore, it is necessary to perform some conversion for comparison. In this table, the wage increase rate (estimated to be 2.1%) is converted.
- It is calculated excluding the insurance premium paid by the user (the same amount as the worker's burden).That is, the actual yield is 1/2.
- There is a national treasury burden for the basic pension.
|Age as of 2005||Insurance fee|
(Converted by XNUMX yen, wage increase rate)
(Converted by XNUMX yen, wage increase rate)
|70 years old/1935 (Showa 10)||670||5,500||830%|
|60 years old/1945 (Showa 20)||1,100||5,100||460%|
|50 years old/1955 (Showa 30)||1,600||5,100||320%|
|40 years old/1965 (Showa 40)||2,200||5,900||270%|
|30 years old/1975 (Showa 50)||2,800||6,700||240%|
|20 years old/1985 (Showa 60)||3,300||7,600||230%|
|10 years old / Born in 1995||3,700||8,500||230%|
|0 years old / Born in 2005||4,100||9,500||230%|
(Estimated by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare)
* When a married couple of a model household (but his wife is a member of the national pension only after 1986) received pensions up to their life expectancy.
*Insurance charges are borne by the individual.
*The price is the inflation rate and converted to the value as of 2004 (16).
*Due to rounding, the magnification may differ.
|type||Current beneficiary||Recipients from 2025|
Average take-home income
Average take-home income
|40 years working husband|
Wife is a housewife
|39.3 million yen||23.3 million yen|
|47.2 million yen||23.7 million yen|
|Forty years working together as a couple||63.8 million yen||29.6 million yen|
|76.6 million yen||30.1 million yen|
|40 years working husband|
Wife gets a new job after raising children
|55.3 million yen||27.4 million yen|
|66.4 million yen||27.9 million yen|
|40 years working husband|
Wife is a full-time housewife after giving birth
|43.4 million yen||24.4 million yen|
|52.1 million yen||24.8 million yen|
|Single male working for 40 years||39.3 million yen||16.7 million yen|
|47.2 million yen||17 million yen|
|Single female working for 40 years||24.5 million yen||12.9 million yen|
|29.4 million yen||13.1 million yen|
*Take-home income is the total of households, converted into monthly amount including bonus. 2025 amount converted to present value. () shows the level of benefits.
Balance of special accounts
As for the fiscal 2017 balance sheet of the special pension account, the employee pension is in the black at a market value of 10 billion yen. The balance of pension reserves is the highest ever, at ¥4479 trillion for employee pensions..
- ^ The same provisions as the national pension are also applied to the welfare pension (revision of pension amount, balance of finance, preparation of current state and outlook of finance, operation of reserve fund, pension ledger, pension claim procedure, co-payment adjustment, receipt of benefits) Rights protection, benefit restrictions, etc.)
- ^ "White Paper on Health, Labor and Welfare 30" Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, 2018, Documents .
- ^ With the unification of the employee pension system, public employees and private school faculty members also joined the welfare pension from October 2015, 10.In addition, the occupational addition portion of the mutual aid pension has been abolished, and a new retirement pension benefit has been created.However, for the period of participation in the mutual aid pension until September 1, 2015, the occupational area addition portion will be paid according to the participation period even after October 9.
- ^ Pension Bureau, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare "Overview of 27 Welfare Pension Insurance and National Pension Business" 2017(Heisei29 years) October
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Pension Bureau “Overview of 25 welfare and national pension income and expenditure accounts” 2014(26) November
- ^ This is the pension system that sailor insurance had originally1986(ShowaThis was because it was integrated with the welfare pension in 61, but the medical insurance system continues to provide seafarers' own benefits.
- ^ (24) Act to revise a part of the National Pension Act for strengthening the financial base and minimum security function of the public pension system (established on August 10, XNUMX)
- ^ "From October 28, the application of health insurance and welfare pension insurance for short-time workers will begin to expand.”. Japan Pension Service (March 2016, 9). 2016/9/20Browse.
- ^ June 2020, 5 Chunichi Shimbun 30 pages
- ^ Until October 2015 revision,1937(Showa12 years)May 4Excluding those who were born before. However, after revision, these persons will also be subject to the old-age pension for employment.
- ^ 1941(Showa16 years)May 4For those who were born after that, they were able to become Type 4 insured persons as of the enforcement date of the new law, but they are now 1941 (Showa 16).May 4Limited to those who were born before.
- ^ If the insured period reaches 20 years (15 to 19 years), the insured status will be lost even if the old age pension is not granted.
- ^ In the past, “Notification of Insured Qualification” and “Notification of Applicant for Age 70 and over” were separate forms, but since March 30, 3, it is now possible to submit both on one sheet.
- ^ a b c "26 financial statements (special pension account welfare pension account)”. Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. 2015/9/1Browse.
- ^ The welfare pension insurance rate increase has endedMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- ^ Insured persons who are subject to the special case of collecting premiums during maternity leave are not subject to the special case of collecting premiums during childcare leave. That is, if the prenatal and postnatal leave for the second child is started during the childcare leave period for the first child, the special case of collecting premiums during the childcare leave period for the first child ends.
- ^ In order for the marriage period to be included in the agreement split, in principle, the person must be certified as the National Pension No. 3 insured person.
- ^ If the divorce is not reported, but it is considered that the situation is similar to that of a divorce due to the fact that the married life as a couple is not operated and that both parties are in the same situation. Even if there is, you cannot request a split agreement.
- ^ If the divorce is not reported, but it is recognized that the couple is not living together as a couple, and it is in fact the same as in the case of a divorce, and both parties acknowledge that they are in that situation. However, if the dependent spouse has lost the qualifications of the No. 3 insured, the No. 3 division can be requested.
- ^ A household in which the husband has been working for 40 years with an average income and the wife is a full-time housewife.
- ^ "16 fiscal recalculation version". Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (2012). 2013/11/7Browse.
- ^ "Surplus for both welfare and national pensions = record high for FYXNUMX”. Jiji Press (August 2018, 8). 2018/11/20Browse.
- Japanese welfare / Japanese pension
- Parliamentary pension
- Welfare Pension Hall(Well City)
- Welfare pension leave center(Well Sunpia)
- Employees' Pension Pension Home(Well Heart Pier etc.)
- Public pension diversion problem
- Pension record problem
- Pension falsification problem
- Nenkin special flights-Scheduled flights
- Pension information service
- Private pension- Defined benefit pension / Defined contribution pension
- Social insurance laborer
- Basic Resident Register Network System -Used for collation or reconciliation work for solving pension record problems, etc.
- Wartime addition (employee pension)
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare(Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare)
- Japan Pension Service(Japan Pension service)
- Social Insurance Agency(Social Insurance Agency)
- Welfare Pension Insurance Act -e-Gov Law Search
- Overview of welfare pension system (Labor Administration Institute) Explanation by Katsunori Fukase
- http://www.stat.go.jp/data/nenkan/zuhyou/y2010a00.xls Excel file'format', English pension list, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Statistics Bureau
office What is (office)?Office workThe room where the work is done.The office,Secretariat,officeEtc. Also generallyBusinessFacilityIn that case, I also used the officeFacility-House(buildingEtc.) is often referred to.
WesternThen.office Work in the (office) includes organizational management, rules, planning, public works,Board Member,LawyerIt may have the meaning of work such as office work. Also, it may have the meaning of work or work dedicated to one person.
JapaneseThen, the meaning like Western is rare.製造工場And storesCommercial facilityEven in such cases, the office is the place where office work is performed to support it. To work in the officeOffice work(Office work). A building created mainly for the purpose of performing office workoffice buildingTo design the office itselfOffice designThat.
As described above, the office also has a morphological meaning representing a place or a space facility and a conceptual meaning representing a functional aspect such as performing business information processing.Information and communication technology,ComputerWith the development of, it has become possible to perform information processing "anytime" and "anywhere", so a conceptual office created on a computer can be created.Virtual office(Virtual office,Virtual office).
With the development of computers in the office, the meaning of the place of intellectual labor is becoming more important.BusinessAt the site depends on the office environmentIntellectual productivityImprovement is coming to be questioned.
Office space elements
The form of the work space (work space) is classified into several according to the presence or absence of the partition of each space, the height, face-to-face or non-face-to-face, and how they are arranged.
Open office: A large room with a large number of desks lined up so that you can see far.
- conference room-MeetingSpace-There are various forms such as an independent meeting room, a small meeting space for small groups, a meeting space where you can talk easily.
- Rest rooms
- Smoking room