Jordan "Transfer Information" Corresponds to JR Group's Spring 2021 Timetable Revision
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, we have partially responded to the timetable revision that accompanies the advancement of the last train of private railways in the Tokyo metropolitan area such as Keio Electric Railway (* 1).
-The last train is advanced in various places.The last train of the Tokyo metropolitan area private railways will also be moved forward in sequence-February 2021, 2l Jordan shares ... → Continue reading
Kyodo News PR Wire
Kyodo PR wire, which distributes press releases and news releases, connects information from "who wants to know" to "people who want to know."
This is a site that consumers should pay attention to, where news releases from major governments and government agencies including local governments and universities are gathered.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The timetable revision will rewrite everything after returning the conventional timetable to a blank sheet (= zero base) depending on the scale.Blank revision(Also called zero-based revision) And, based on the conventional diamond, gradually modify and addInsertion type revisionIt is roughly divided into.
As an opportunity to revise the timetable on railways,
- Signal field-stationOrSidingReview of track transportation capacity due to new construction or abolition of
- CantRaising and heavyRailBecomingOne line throughBecomingSecurity deviceChange in maximum train speed due to updates etc.
- Double track-Multiple linesIncrease in track transportation capacity due to new construction
- Changes in train maximum speed, acceleration / deceleration, curve approach speed, or increase / decrease in transportation capacity per train due to electrification, introduction of new trains, etc.
And so on.In addition, the timetable of the route to be entered or connected is often revised at the same time.
In the place of making diamondsRailway operatorAs for the appearance of trains that have not been set in the past and the abolition of trains with low utilization rate, etc. may be announced, especially the replacement of excellent trains due to the completion of new trains, which is important for business, etc. Often done as..Generally, it will be enforced from the first train on the revision date,night TrainMay be operated on the revised schedule from the day before the revision.そうした場合を含め、日付をまたぐ列車についてはFor trains that cross dates, including such casesExtra trainIt is customary to operate as.
If the convenience is reduced due to the timetable revision, users may ridicule it as "timetable improvement".一部の鉄道事業者やバス事業者およびメディアSome rail and bus operators and mediaBut that's why we call it "revision" or "change" instead of "revision"...However, there are many cases where the interests of the number of excellent trains and the change of stop stations do not match depending on the user.停車駅削減には削減対象駅の利用客や周辺施設などから反発が強いため、ダイヤ上の基幹となるSince there is strong opposition from passengers at stations targeted for reduction and surrounding facilities to reduce the number of stops, it will be the backbone of the timetable.Train typeThere are also examples of changing the number of stations to substantially reduce the number of stops...However, in recent years, some businesses have begun to use the word "revision" again because large-scale time changes themselves have become established with the word "timetable revision" regardless of the content..
Procedure for timetable revision
When making a timetable revision, if it is a major revision, consideration may be started 2-3 years ago.Especially when there are major changes such as the opening of a new line, it will take a long time to consider.This is because the timetable affects how the equipment of vehicles and railroad tracks is used, so it is necessary to consider the outline.In addition, since diamonds are products for railway companies, they will be examined in connection with management strategies.
For more specific timetables, the actual formulation work will start about one year before the revision.Plans for basic trains such as the Shinkansen and long-distance trains are carried out in the center, and local ordinary trains are usually carried out by branch offices in charge of the area.作成には路線ごとの輸送需要やTo create the transportation demand for each routeTrack capacity, VehicleSpeed typeAnd operational efficiency, crew operation, etc. are taken into consideration. The required time is the speed for each point based on the vehicle performance and speed limit.Driving curveFrom (run curve)Standard operation timeAnd thereSpare timeIs added and decided.The procedure is to first make a rough diagram every hour, then every 1 minutes every few minutes, and finally make a second minute diagram every 10 seconds.路線によっては一分目ダイヤを使うこともあるDepending on the route, the first minute timetable may be used.local trainCompared toHonor trainIn many cases, the driving time of (limited express, express, etc.) is prioritized.
In addition, it is necessary to allow some margin instead of using the full capacity of the track. EspeciallyTrack maintenanceIt is necessary to secure the time required to perform the work (this is called "maintenance interval"), and maintenance interval is usually secured at night, but on major routes it is with the operation of night trains and freight trains The balance is the biggest problem.There are also routes where large-scale train suspensions are carried out during the daytime for refreshment work.In the case of trains that operate directly across companies, discussions will be held between companies. Since changes in one place affect the others, the departments in charge communicate with each other many times to formulate details.
At the National Railways Revision Conference held during the JNR era, people from all over the country were gathered together for several weeks.Draft meetingAnd the plenary session was being held.これには、温泉旅館を借り切って長い時間を掛けて作業を行っていたため、「温泉会議」とも称されたThis was also called a "hot spring conference" because it took a long time to rent a hot spring inn and work on it.However, since the transition to JR, the blank schedule is not revised all at once on a nationwide scale, so such a scene has disappeared.
Once the details of the timetable are decided, a press release will be made about three months before the timetable revision.What will be announced at this time will be in time for the timetable to be finalized.
In actually implementing the revised timetable, new vehicles may be introduced or existing vehicles may be transferred.Plans for these deadheads are also made.新製車両を投入する時は、既存の車両と合わせるとWhen introducing a new vehicle, combine it with the existing vehicleDepotMay overflow, temporarily store elsewhereThen, it may be replaced all at once according to the timetable revision..
Also, there is not much problem in places where trains are completely stopped at night, such as private railways and subways,Tokaido Main Line,Tohoku Main LineNight trains and freight trains continue to run all nightImportant trunk lineIn such cases, the change at the time of timetable revision becomes a problem.このためにダイヤ改正前日または当日に一部の列車の時刻を変更したり、運休したりして対応するFor this reason, some trains will be changed or suspended on the day before or on the day of the timetable revision...This plan is called a transition plan.In addition, on the day of revision, the timetable of the station is re-pasted, the train set is reorganized at the depot, and work for revision is being carried out all night.In recent years, for the purpose of simplifying the work, when the revised timetable is finalized, the timetable posted at the station is gradually changed to the revised timetable, and until the revision date, it is on the revised timetable before the revision. Timetables are often posted on pasted paper.
After a while after executing the timetable revision, some inconveniences may appear only after the implementation.This can be a transfer connection problem or an operational problem such as the tendency for certain trains to be delayed.In order to solve these problems, fine time adjustments (corrections) may be made.
Timetable revision in Japan
Early days of Japanese railwaysThen,Hired foreigner OfWalter pageIt is said that the diagram was assembled by. 1890年代からは日本人技術者によってダイヤグラムが作成されるようになり、その都度ダイヤ改正が行われることとなったFrom the XNUMXs, Japanese engineers began to create diagrams, and the schedule was revised each time..
OldJapan National Railway(JNR) had a blank slate revised every few years, but among them1961(Showa 36) Commonly known as "" carried out in OctoberSan Lok Too"1968(Showa 43) Commonly known as "" carried out in OctoberYong San TooThe timetable revision called "" is famous.During the JNR era, the timetable was often revised in October.これは繁盛期を避けることや天災の被害の可能性が小さいこと、乗務員の訓練が十分に行われているため、適した時期であったためであるThis was due to the fact that it was a good time to avoid the prosperity period, the possibility of natural disaster damage was small, and the crew members were well trained..
After the 2010sJRThe timetable revisions of each company are often made around March.改正の曜日は通勤・通学に影響を及ぼしにくいThe revised day of the week is unlikely to affect commuting to work or schoolSaturday, ThenSundayIs most of the time.これは官庁が年度末であること、民間企業にとっても決算月が多い事情から公約の期限として開業や開設目標が集中している要因があるためであるThis is because the government offices are at the end of the fiscal year and there are many settlement months for private companies, so there is a factor that the opening and opening targets are concentrated as the deadline of the promise..
Since the revisions of each JR company are greatly affected by the wide jurisdiction of the company, the private railways and bus operators involved often make revisions at the same time... After the inauguration of JR, it was often implemented in March except for some areas, but there were also cases where the schedule was revised independently in some areas.Also,1993From around2010 eraUntil the beginning, the JR Group often implements its own timetable revisions for each company.East Japan RailwayFrom 1993 to 2010, (JR East) often implemented its own timetable revision in early December...これは旅客輸送が最も閑散な時期であり、混乱があっても影響が小さい時期であるためであるThis is because passenger transport is the quietest period, and even if there is confusion, the impact is small..Hokkaido passenger railwayUntil 2013, (JR Hokkaido) also implemented the timetable revision independently in October, but after 10, it is often implemented in March like other JR companies.Shikoku Passenger RailwayIn some years (JR Shikoku), the timetable revision was not implemented.他のJR各社でも毎年3月頃もしくは10月頃にダイヤ改正を実施することが多かったが、2010年代以降はJR発足直後と同様に、一部を除いて毎年3月頃に各会社まとめてダイヤを改正するOther JR companies often revised their schedules around March or October every year, but after the XNUMXs, as with the time immediately after the inauguration of JR, with some exceptions, each company revised its schedule around March every year. To do.
Other,Major private railwayThe timetable will be revised.For the timetable revision of major private railway companies, refer to the corresponding articles of the following companies.
- Seibu Railway timetable revision
- Keisei Electric Railway timetable revision
- Keio Electric Railway's timetable revision
- Keihin Electric Express Railway timetable revision
- Odakyu Electric Railway's timetable revision
- Nagoya Railroad timetable revision
- Change the schedule of Kintetsu Railway
- Nankai Electric Railway timetable revision
- Hanshin Electric Railway timetable revision
busHowever, increasing / decreasing the number of trains and changing the time is called timetable revision..Transit BusThe timetable revision in Japan will increase the number of buses due to increased demand, reorganize the operation routes with the opening of new railway lines, and reorganize the system with the relocation of sales offices.It is done for some reason.またAlsoIntercity busIn the case of new highway opening, etc.Airport busIn the case of, the timetable may be revised by changing the time of the aircraft (especially in the case of regional airports).
ShipHowever, increasing / decreasing the number of flights and changing the time is called timetable revision...船舶におけるダイヤ改正では、船種変更により行われることもあるIn the timetable revision for ships, it may be done by changing the ship type..
The diagram itself does not existaircraftSo, since the flight time is determined each time according to the operation schedule for a certain period, there is no company that publicly states that the number of flights will be increased or decreased, but some external articles Let's use the phrase "diagram revision"..また、航空会社各社では時刻表を更新することによって運航本数の増便・減便を利用者に知らせているIn addition, airline companies notify users of the increase or decrease in the number of flights by updating the timetable..
Timetable revision in European railways
International trainIn Europe, where many trains are in operation, railroad schedule revisions will be implemented in many countries at once.近年の傾向として、国際列車が関係するダイヤ改正は、毎年As a trend in recent years, timetable revisions related to international trains are being made every year.12There was the biggest revision in the middle (commonly known as "winter diamond"),6In the middle of the year, there will be a second-largest revision (commonly known as "summer timetable")..High speed trainThe opening of the business will be carried out in line with this timetable revision.例えば、2006年12月10日の改正ではFor example, in the revision on December XNUMX, XNUMXGermany OfNuremberg-Ingolstadt High Speed New Line , In the amendment of June 2007, 6France OfLGV Eastern EuropeIs open.
However, the revision date may be different depending on the country, and the timetable revision may be implemented at times other than the above.
2001Until the start of the summer timetable5LastSundayOr on the first Sunday of June, the start of the winter schedule9From the end10At the beginning, the scale of revision of the summer timetable was larger than that of the winter timetable.
- ^ a b Railroad operators and bus operatorsNews agencyThe name may be slightly different depending on the situation, and in addition to "timetable revision", "timetable revision", "timetable change", "new timetable", etc. may be used.また軽微な改正については、「ダイヤ修正」・「ダイヤ一部改正」・「ダイヤ一部改定」・「ダイヤ一部変更」・「訂補」（冊子のFor minor revisions, "Diamond revision", "Diamond partial revision", "Diamond partial revision", "Diamond partial revision", "Revision" (booklet)Timetable(Expression in) etc. are used.
- ^ Nihon Keizai Shimbun electronic version "Kintetsu drastic revision of timetable March 12, stop station review, last train early"Then, a comment from a Kintetsu Railway executive is posted, saying, "I want to reorganize the schedule from zero base to meet the demand."
- ^ However, depending on the operator, new trains may be introduced in sequence regardless of the timetable revision (ordinary trains, etc.), and if it is possible to improve speed and shorten the arrival time by changing trains, immediately after all the required number of trains are available. The timetable may be revised.
- ^ a b 1990 eraUntil the beginning, when the number of night trains was large, the timetable of the booklet also included the "transition schedule" before and after the revision. --- "JR Timetable" (edited and published by Kotsu Publishing Co., Ltd.) In the March 1993 issue, "Timetable for night trains departing on March 3" is published on pages 27-35 of JR News.In the following December 3 issue of the revised JR Group timetable, such times are not listed.
- ^ Takashi Inoue "The World of Iron Expanding with Diagrams" p.60 Hidekazu system
- ^ Change of type of last train at Osaka Station on March 2009, 3, etc.
- ^ Timetable revision on Keio Line and Inokashira Line -"Railway fan』Railway News September 2015, 9
- ^ Hirohiko Yokomi"Master of Railways" Takeshobo Bunko 2008 ISBN-978 4812433959
- ^ Tetsuo Eguchi "JNR Era Timetable Revision Conference" --Takeshi Hoshikawa (ed.) "History Group Image Series [Illustration] Railway Professionals-Unknown Techniques, Work, and Tools of" Railway Masters "" p. 109 Gakken 2008 Year ISBN 4056052719
- ^ This technique is called "sparse placement".
- ^ However,Tokaido/Sanyo Shinkansen OfN700 series,Narita Express"ofE259 seriesIt may be replaced with existing vehicles one by one without revising the timetable, such as replacing with.Vehicle replacement due to the timetable revision is often carried out when there is a major change in service due to the replacement of vehicles, such as the Shinkansen and limited express / express trains.
- ^ Let's enjoy the train timetable (5) The past and present of the JR Kobe Line, which celebrated its 140th anniversary-The secret that was revealed with the net timetable My Navi News
- ^ Icarus Publishing"J-train" Vol.76 p.18
- ^ a b Icarus Publishing"J-train" Vol.76 p.18
- ^ a b How will the railways in the Kanto area change after the timetable revision on March 2020, 3? -ITmedia Business Online
- ^ Ikaros Publishing Mitsuteru Teramoto "JR Limited Express Quarter Century" p.42
- ^ 1997年、2003年、2004年は10月、2006年から2010年、2012年以降は3月に実施。2019年には埼京線に限り、11月にダイヤ改正を実施している。
- ^ In particular, JR Shikoku still has some years when the timetable revision is not implemented (the timetable revision was not implemented in 2015).
- ^ An example called "diagram revision"
- Notice of timetable revision June 2014, 6 (Saturday) -Tokyu Bus
- About timetable revision --Odakyu Bus, November 2014, 11
- Fuchu Sales Office Timetable Revision Notice --Bus Navi.com, November 2014, 11
- ^ (PDF) --Odakyu Bus
- ^ An example called "diagram revision"
- ^ Notice of timetable revision due to change of ship type on Hiroshima-Kirikushi route --Setonaikaikisen, September 2014, 9
- ^ JAL, Kochi / Haneda Line revised schedule-improve convenience in morning and evening --FlyTeam News, February 2011, 2
- ^ JAL Domestic Flight-Timetable -Japan Airlines
- ^ Timetable / domestic flight -All Nippon Airways
- ^ Thomas Cook European Rail Timetable June 2010, p. 5
- ^ Thomas Cook European Rail Timetable December 2006, p. 3
- ^ Thomas Cook European Rail Timetable June 2007, p. 3
- ^ Thomas Cook European Timetable June 2001, p. 5
- ^ Thomas Cook European Timetable December 2002, p. 5
- ^ "Le FTE en bref: A perçu his torique”(French). Forum Train Europe. 2010/6/26Browse.
- Train timetable study group "Train timetable and operation management" Narishando Bookstore, 2008.ISBN 978-4-425-76151-7.
- Thomas Cook European Rail Timetable, Thomas Cook, ISSN 0952-620X Each issue
- Thomas Cook European Timetable, Thomas Cook, ISSN 0952-620X Each issue
- Takashi Inoue "The World of Iron Expanding with Diagrams" Shuwa System, 2009.ISBN 978-4-7980-2412-7.
- Net diagram
- Railway operation plan
- Operation (railway)
- Extra train
- Speed type
- Standard operation time - Spare time
- Stop (railway)
- Driving curve
- Railroad timetable news --Specialized site dealing with timetable revision
Keio Electric Railway
Keio Electric Railway Co., Ltd.(Keio Dentetsu,British: Keio Corporation) IsTokyoFrom the southwestKanagawaNorth[Annotation 1]Have inRailway lineIs a company that operates JapanMajor private railwayone of.Keio GroupCore company.Abbreviation isKeio(Keiou).Nikkei 225 (Nikkei Stock Average)One of the constituent stocks of.
KeioThe origin of the name isto East MalaysiaKyotoとEight王ChildBecause it is a railroad that connects.Also oldKeioElectric orbit and oldImperial CapitalFrom the background of the establishment on the railway line (both described later)1998Until 6 month 30 dayKeio Teito Electric Railway(Keio Teito Dentetsu, abbreviation: Keio Teito / Keio, English name:Keio Teito Electric Railway, English abbreviation: KTR) Was the company name.PassnetThe sign is KO.
The current Keio Electric Railway was originallycapitalDifferent oldKeio Electric Orbit(Keio LineThe company that was doing business) and the oldTeito Electric Railway(Inokashira LineThe company that was doing business)Second World Warof timeWar timeSince it was launched after control, each will be described individually.
Keio Electric Railway / Tamana Electric Railway
The current history of Keio Electric Railway1905(Meiji38 years)May 12ToNEC Railway Co., Ltd.To the relevant government agenciesElectric railwayIt goes back to the application for laying.The route applied at this time isPublic railwayKamata StationからChofu Town,Fuchu TownThroughKobu RailwayTachikawa StationBranch to FuchuNaito ShinjukuThere were two routes leading to.
NEC Railway1906(39th year of Meiji)May 8,Musashi Electric Orbit Co., Ltd.Renamed to Tachikawa Murauchi and Fuchu- KokubunjiWhile applying for the route between, the railway route plan that had already been applied for was changed, and Kamata-North of Chofu between Tachikawa and Fuchu-Shinjuku are merged and the remaining Kamata-ChofuNational territoryIt diverged at and separated as a route to Kamata.The route at this time is the basis of the current Keio Line.
Then separatelyMusashi Electric Railway Co., Ltd.Because a company called1910(43th year of Meiji)May 4In addition, Musashi Electric OrbitKeio Electric Orbit Co., Ltd.Was renamedMay 9ToCapitalEstablished for 125 million yenKinugawa HydroelectricTakashi Kawada, Director, becomes Chairman of the Board, and Kinugawa Hydroelectric President, First Managing Director (President)Toshimitsu Tsurumatsu(Odakyu Electric Railway,Teito Electric RailwayIs a relative of the founder)Toshimitsu JoheiWas inaugurated.However, since we do not have a railway line yet, the initial business was1911(44th year of Meiji)May 7Permission was given by the relevant government officeElectricity supplyWe are only engaged in business,1912(Meiji 45) Chofu Town from AugustTama Village・ Fuchu Town ・Xifu VillageWas supplying electricity to.
そ し て,1913(Taisho2 years)May 4ToTamagawa Electric RailwayとTokyo lightElectricity bought from Sasazukasubstation (100kW)May 4ToSasazuka Station - Chofu StationAs a train business of 12.2 km between and as an auxiliary organization of the trainShinjuku Station --Between Sasazuka Station and Chofu Station - Kokubunji StationShared car business betweenTransit BusBusiness) started.However, due to the lack of funds for the construction of the Keio Line,Morimura conglomerateEntered the loan line ofFuji Gas Spinning OfTokutaro Inoue(3rd Managing Director), Moroteru Fujii (Chairman) will participate in the management team.After that1914(Taisho 3)May 11Of the Keio LineShinmachi Station(Non-existent) --Starting with the extension between Sasazuka Station,1915(Taisho 4)May 5ToShinjuku Oiwake Station(The station at the Oiwake intersection near Shinjuku 3-chome, the current location of the Keio Shinjuku XNUMX-chome building) --The distance between Shinmachi station1916(Taisho 5)May 6Chofu Station-Tamagawara Station (currentlyKeio Tamagawa Station) BetweenMay 10Chofu Station- Fuchu StationThe interval was extended and opened.Also,1923(Taisho 12)May 5Shinjuku Station-Fuchu Station is also double-tracked.other than this,1919(Taisho 8)4In front of Tama River Hara StationLandscapingI also did business.
In addition, we also sell the surplus power of train operation from October 1914 (Taisho 3).Kokubunji VillageFrom August 1915 (Taisho 4)Kunitachi Village-Tachikawa VillageFrom October of the same yearKodaira Village-Tanashi VillageFrom October of the same yearHoya VillageFrom August 1916 (Taisho 5)Haijima VillageFrom October of the same yearNakagami Village and other seven village associationsFrom October of the same yearKamidai Village-Wadahori Uchimura-Chitose-Takaido Village-Matsuzawa VillageTo1917(Taisho 6) From JuneMitaka VillageFrom October of the same yearKinutaFrom August 1919 (Taisho 8)Inagi VillageSupplied to.1922In December (Taisho 11), we started receiving 12 kW from the Tachikawa Substation of Tokyo Electric Light, and from March 500 (Taisho 1923).Komae VillageStarted supplying electricity to.
On the other hand, Fuchu Station-Higashi Hachioji Station (currentlyKeio Hachioji Station) Of Keio, which was established in 1922 (Taisho 11)AffiliateIsYunan Electric Railway Co., Ltd.By1925(Taisho 14)May 3Started business in.This is from the countrySubsidyTo get between Fuchu Station and Hachioji StationOrbit methodNot based on Keio Electric Orbit, but newly establishedLocal Railway LawIt was laid by a new company (Tamanan Electric Railway Co., Ltd.) based on.However, the licensed route is government-ownedChuo Main LineThe subsidy that Keio and Tamana had relied on was not recognized because it was parallel to.
after that,1926(Taisho 15)May 12Keio Electric Orbit merged with Yunan Electric Railway to become a company with a capital of 1290 million yen.1927(Showa 2) On June 6, the Tamanan Railway Line (between Fuchu Station and Hachioji Station) changed from 1 mm to 1,067 mm.Track changeThe construction work was completed, and direct operation was started by the all-line track method.However, there are situations where you cannot go from Shinjuku Station to Hachioji Station without changing trains.1928(3)May 5 OfTimetable revisionContinued until.
1931(6)May 3Is the first branch lineGoryo Line(Kitano Station - Goryo-mae StationIn April 1932 (Showa 7)Takaotozan RailwayWithSolidarity transportationStarting with the start ofTeito Electric Railway,Line saving trainIt will be solidarity transportation with.It was also a rival line of the Goryo line.Musashi Chuo Electric RailwayOrbital line1938(Showa 13) January 6AcquisitionHowever, it was once called "Keio Electric Orbit Hachioji Line" (later Takao Line), but the next time1939(14)May 6Pause with, the same yearWaste lineI have to.
After1937(12)2The capital line was transferred from the Morimura conglomerate to Dainippon Electric Power Co., Ltd.Anami KumaoWill be appointed president, and the policy of attracting passengers along the railway line will be aggressive.Specifically, the name of the station has been changed. For example, Keio Garage Mae Station → Sakurajosui Station, Kamitakaido Station → Ashihanakouen Station, Tama Station → Tama Reien Station, Sekido Station → Seisho Sakuragaoka Station, Mogusaen Station → Momokuzono Station, Takahata Station → Takahatafudou Station, Tamagawara Station → Keio Tamagawa Station, etc.(I.e.The station name emphasizes that.Regardless of their status as tourist destination stations, these station names have been handed down to the present and can be said to be measures with a certain foresight.
In addition, the shared automobile business was in 1938 (Showa 13).3Starting with the acquisition of Musashi Chuo Electric Railway's bus business (operated in Hachioji city area), Takahatafudo Motor Co., Ltd. (operated between Takahatafudo Station and Tachikawa Station) and Yuki Riding Motor Co., Ltd. (Hachioji Station-Yuki (currently) ofKeio Horinouchi Station-Minami-Osawa StationArea name around)- Sagamihara Station(Operates between) is being acquired.
But,Second World WarWith the outbreak of1942(Showa 17) In the first half,Land Transport Business Coordination ActBased onTokyo cityBus route inTokyoIn addition to transferring toDistribution Control OrdinancePower supply businessKanto power distributionLtd. (TEPCOIt will be transferred to (predecessor of), and the management will be severely damaged.And1944(19)May 5Based on the Land Transport Business Coordination Law, private railways in the southwestern part of Tokyo will be integrated into one.Major shareholderDainippon Electric Power Co., Ltd. had been in a competitive relationship with Keio Electric Orbit for many years.Tokyu Electric RailwayへstockWill be transferred, so-calledDaitokyuBecome a member.Keio was absorbed and merged with Tokyu Corporation, and Keio Electric Orbit was dissolved and disappeared as a corporation.In this merger, Chairman Tokutaro Inoue became Tokyu Advisor, Masasaku Goto (later a director of Keio Teito Electric Railway), who was one of Inoue's arms, and Kiyohiko Anamizu, the second son of Kumao Anamizu, the president (laterSagami RailwayPresident and Chairman) became a director of Tokyu Corporation.
- 1905(38th year of Meiji)May 12 --NEC Corporation applies for electric railway laying to relevant government agencies.
- 1906(39th year of Meiji)May 8 --NEC Railway Co., Ltd. changed its name to Musashi Electric Railway Co., Ltd. and changed the pending route..
- 1910(43th year of Meiji)
- 1913(Taisho 2)
- 1914(Taisho 3)May 11 - Shinmachi Station(Non-existing) --Sasazuka Station is open.
- 1915(Taisho 4)May 5 - Shinjuku Oiwake Station(Non-existing) --All lines between Chofu Station.
- 1916(Taisho 5)
- 1922 (Taisho 11)- Yunan Electric RailwayIs established.
- 1925(Taisho 14)May 3 --Tamanan Electric Railway based on the Local Railway Law opens between Fuchu Station and Hachioji Station (gauge 1,067 mm).
- 1926(Taisho 15)May 12 --Keio Electric Orbit merges with Yunan Electric Railway.
- June 6-The section where the Yunan Electric Railway opened is 1 mm gaugeTrack changeAnd the orbital method is applied.
- May 10 --The Shinjuku Building (formerly the head office building) is completed.Move Shinjuku Oiwake Station from Shinjuku 3-chome to the 1st floor of the station building.
- May 12 --Shimosengawa Station (currentlySenkawa Station) --Between Chofu StationKoshu HighwayChange from the north side to the current line on the south side.
- 1931(6)May 3 - Goryo Line(Kitano Station - Goryo-mae StationBetween) opens.
- 1932(Showa 7) July 4- Takao Tozan Electric RailwayAnd start solidarity transportation.
- 1935(Showa 10) July 2- Teito Electric RailwayとMeidaimae StationStarted joint use (communication transportation started from March 3).
- 1936(Showa 11) October 10-Headquarters moved to Shinjuku Building.
- August 3- Musashi Chuo Electric RailwayShared bus business, Hachioji city car (currentlyKeio Electric Railway Bus Hachioji Sales Office) Acquired.
- June 6-Acquired Musashi Chuo Electric Railway, which was competing with the Goryo Line, and changed it to the Hachioji Line (Yokoyama Garage Mae Station-between Mt. Takaosan foot station, later renamed the Takao Line.Keio Takao LineDifferent from).
- 1944(19)May 5 --According to the Land Transport Business Coordination Law, it merged with Tokyu Corporation and started operations as Keio Sales Bureau.So-calledDaitokyuBecome a member.
Teito Electric Railway (including the Odakyu Railway era)
On the other hand, the Inokashira Line is of the Kinugawa Hydroelectric Series.Teito Electric Railway Co., Ltd.As the company's Shibuya line1933(8)May 8ToShibuya Station - Inokashirakoen StationOpen a space,1934(9)May 4ToKichijoji StationIt is the one that passed through.
Originally, the company1928(3)May 9Kinugawa Hydroelectric Series established inTokyo Yamate Express Railway Co., Ltd.Is the mother's body in the first place.1930(5)May 11ToTokyo Suburban Railway Co., Ltd.And changed the company name,1931(6)May 2To1927(2)7Was established inShibuya Express Electric Railway Co., Ltd.Was merged, and the company inherited the planned Shibuya line.And 1933 (Showa 8)May 1Renamed to Teito Electric Railway Co., Ltd.The reason is 1932 (Showa 7)May 10Most of the towns and villages along the lineTokyo cityDue to the merger withSuburbIt is said that the company name is no longer suitable.
Also, the company1935In (Showa 10), the shared car business also started, but1940(Showa 15) As of May 5, the same Kinugawa Hydroelectric seriesOdakyu Electric Railway Co., Ltd.Merged with Odakyu Electric Railway Teito Line.further1941(16)May 3The parent company, Kinugawa Hydroelectric, merged with Odakyu Electric Railway Co., Ltd.Odakyu Electric Railway Co., Ltd.Renamed to Odakyu Electric Railway Teito Line.And1942(Showa 17) On May 5, Odakyu Electric Railway Co., Ltd. was in accordance with the purpose of the Land Transport Business Coordination Law.Keihin Electric Railway Co., Ltd.Merged with Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway Co., Ltd.Tokyu Corporation(So-calledDaitokyu), And the Odakyu Electric Railway Teito Line will be renamed the Tokyu Inokashira Line.
Before becoming Dai-Tokyu, Odakyu Electric Railway took up the main power sector as a nation based on the national power management policy.Republic of China OfShandong PeninsulaToMiningThe outlook was bleak as the expansion backfired and management deteriorated.In addition, he is a managerToshimitsu TsurumatsuI expected all of Odakyu's management because of my old ageTokyo Yokohama Electric Railway OfKeita GotoRetired by entrusting to.Virtually sold to the company.Of course, behind this is wartime traffic control based on the Land Transportation Business Coordination Law, but in the case of Odakyu Electric Railway, unlike Keio Electric Railway, it was voluntarily involved in the integration.
- 1927(2)May 7 --Shibuya Express Electric Railway Co., Ltd. is established.
- 1928(3)May 9 - Tokyo Yamate Express RailwayA corporation is established.Capital 3400 million yen, representative Tsurumatsu Toshimitsu.
- 1930(5)May 11 --Tokyo Yamate Express Railway Co., Ltd. renamed to Tokyo Suburban Railway Co., Ltd..
- 1934(9)May 4 --Inokashira Koen Station --Kichijoji Station opened, Shibuya Station --Kichijoji Station opened all lines.
- 1935(10)May 4 --Transferred the shared car route from Toyoko Inn (Omiya Hachiman - Kugayama Station - Grace - Musashikoganei Station), Entered the shared bus business.
- 1940(15)May 5 --Teito Electric Railway Co., Ltd. is merged with Odakyu Electric Railway, which belongs to the same Kinugawa Hydroelectric line..
- 1941(16)May 3 ――Kinugawa Hydroelectric Co., Ltd., which lost its main business, merged with Odakyu Electric Railway based on the Distribution Control Ordinance.Odakyu Electric RailwayRenamed.
- 1942(Showa 17) May 5-Odakyu Electric RailwayKeihin Electric RailwayMerged with Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway to become Tokyu Corporation (so-called Dai-Tokyu).
Second World WarBoth the Keio Line and the Inokashira Line became Dai-Tokyu lines.
Keio LineTokyu Corporation Keio Sales Bureau(→ Keio Administration Department → Keio Branch Office) Inokashira LineTokyu Corporation Shibuya Sales Bureau(→ Shibuya management department → Shibuya branch office), each business was carried out.However, as the battlefield deteriorated, both the Keio Line and Inokashira LineAir raidI suffered various damages.Especially the Inokashira lineEifukucho garageWas damaged and almost destroyed.In addition, the Keio Goryo Line is "Unnecessary emergency lineWas judged, and was forced to suspend business (virtually discontinued).Due to the air raid during the Dai-Tokyu eraarmyEngineer CorpsMobilizedTerminal stationKeioShinjuku StationWas relocated from Shinjuku XNUMX-chome to Nishi-Shinjuku, and the track was changed to a local railway.Chuo Main LineHachioji StationThere was a plan to improve the constitution of the Keio Line, such as a plan to enter the Keio Line (not realized), but soon Dai-Tokyu will head for a split reorganization.
- 1942(17)May 5 --Odakyu Electric Railway Co., Ltd. merged with Keihin Electric Railway to Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway, and Tokyu Electric Railway Co., Ltd. was established.The Odakyu Teito Line will be the Tokyu Inokashira Line.
- 1944(19)May 5 --Keio Electric Orbit Co., Ltd. is merged with Tokyu Corporation.
- May 1 --Tokyu Goryo Line (between Kitano Station and Tamagoryomae Station) is suspended.
- 5Around- Daita connecting line(Daita XNUMX-chome (currently Shindaita) --Tokyu Odawara Line (currently Shindaita)Odakyu Odawara Line) Setagaya Nakahara (At that time, the disaster was suspended, nowSetagaya-Daita))start to use.
- May 7 --From the Keio Line Shinjuku starting pointKeio Shinjuku StationからPresent location(Shinjuku wardNishi-Shinjuku) Moved to.Provincial Line Shinjuku Ekimae Station, Shinmachi Station, Nishisando Station, Hatshiro StationAbolished.
- May 8 --All Keio LinesOrbit methodFrom orbit based onLocal Railway LawApplication for change to railway based on.
- May 10 --All Keio Lines will be railways based on the Local Railway Law.
- 1947(22)May 12 --The General Meeting of Shareholders of Tokyu Corporation was held, and from Tokyu Corporation, Keio Teito Electric Railway Co., Ltd., Odakyu Electric Railway Co., Ltd., Keihin Electric Railway Co., Ltd.Toyoko Department Store, Inc.It is decided that the four companies will be separated (so-called Dai-Tokyu split).
To Keio Teito Electric Railway
World War II is over, and the Keio Line and Inokashira Line areKeio Teito Electric Railway Co., Ltd.It will be operated under.Tokyu Corporation has adopted a separation method in which part of its business and assets are transferred to its newly established subsidiary, Keio Teito Electric Railway.Keio Teito Electric Railway became independent by listing on the stock market in the period following the separation and entering other shareholders' equity such as financial institutions.
Originally, both Keio Electric Orbit and Teito Electric Railway of Kinugawa HydroelectricToshimitsu TsurumatsuIt was a business planned by Keio Line, but the Keio Line is still the same company for both lines with different history after that.TramThe equipment at that time was still fragile, and the power distribution business, which was another mainstay of Keio Electric Orbit before the war, was lost.Kokusai Kogyo Bus) And Fujisawa Motor (currentlyKanagawa Central Transportation), Nakano shared car (currentlyKanto bus) Such as bus companiesTourismMetKeio KakuThis is due to the fact that leading affiliated companies such as these have left their umbrellas.
Unlike the Keikyu Line and Odakyu Line, the Keio Line is delayed in becoming a high-speed railway, the standards for vehicles and railway sites are small, and even if a vehicle damaged by the war damage occurs, the accommodation of vehicles from other lines and new production No vehicles were deployed.In addition, the Tokyu head office could not afford to improve rolling stock, railroad tracks, equipment, and make new investments, and the Keio Line could not enjoy the benefits of the Tokyu merger.So to speak, the current situation was that they had to lose the incidental business that supported their prewar management and become independent only in the railway business that was still damaged by the war.Therefore, the separation of only the Keio Line weakened the management base compared to the prewar Keio Electric Orbit, and independence was in jeopardy.
It was Sadao Inoue (later president of Keio Teito Electric Railway) who was the president of Tokyu Corporation at that time who actually promoted the addition of the Inokashira line to the line.Keita GotoIs rather hesitant about this idea.The Keio Line and the Inokashira Line overlap along the lines, and by combining them, a strong management base can be built, and since Inoue was from Teito Electric Railway, I am confident that I can fully persuade the people of the Inokashira Line of the old nest. It is said that it was.Since the majority of stations on the Inokashira Line are north of the Keio Line, the Keio jurisdiction was more convenient for many residents along the line.
The total price transferred from Tokyu was 5115 yen, and due to the above-mentioned circumstances, Keio Teito Electric Railway also took over the shared bus route north of the Keio Line, which was operated by Tokyo-Yokohama Electric Railway before the war, to supplement the railway business.In addition, Tokyu (Meguro-Kamada Electric Railway) was the first president of the company.Shiro Sannomiya(In addition, the first president of the new Odakyu is from the former OdakyuNandoku Ando, The first president of Keikyu was from Keihin Electric Railway), rather than the revival of Keio Electric Orbit, he decided to restart with the taste of the birth of a new merged private railway.
The initial business situation was unstable. In 1948, the profit was the lowest among the current "major railway companies",1949"CompanyFour seasons report], It was criticized as "the worst of the four (Tokyu) companies", "the future is not good", "the labor relations are not good", and "the development potential is weak".While it was forced to make huge investments such as recovery from war damage and improvement of equipment,National railwayShimogawara LineApplication for surplus (not realized),Racecourse lineIn addition to the construction plan, we will promote the strengthening of incidental businesses such as the bus business in order to improve the income and expenditure.1955Along with becoming serious about the bus business, including the acquisition of Takao Motor Co., Ltd. (30)1956(Showa 31) Keio Hyakukaen (currentlyKeio Floral Garden ANGE) Opening1959(Showa 34) Keio Foods Co., Ltd. (currentlyKeio Store),1961(Showa 36)Keio Department StoreWe have also started a business to increase the value along the railway line, such as the establishment of.
In addition,1960 eraWe also focused on breaking away from the image of the track line, such as the opening of Shinjuku underground station.Besides thisleisureRacecourse line mainly for transportationTama Animal Park Line-Takao LineとTama New TownDirectly connected toSagamihara LineOpening ofTokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation(Toei Subway）Shinjuku LineWe have taken the path of development, such as the start of mutual direct access with.
Around 1960, many lines were being constructed, and the Tachikawa line (Fujimigaoka Station - West National Station), Mitaka Line (Fujimigaoka Station- Mitaka Station), Ryogoku Line (Shinjuku Station- Kagurazaka Station - Iidabashi Station - Kudanshita Station - Tokyo Station - Nihombashi Station - Hamacho Station - Ryogoku Station) 3 routes (the route names are tentative names at the time of planning), but none of them was realized.
1980 eraThe financial content was not so sound, but the 6th president of Keio Teito Electric Railway 1st gen memberKenichi KuwayamaWas appointed and worked to tighten management,Heisei recessionIn the process ofReal estatePrice dropdistributionAfter seeing a slump and sluggish travel,FinanceThe constitution has changed to a strong one.Kuwayama has been appointed president with the aim of strengthening his financial position, lamenting that his financial situation has always been fragile despite the company's tireless management efforts since the establishment of Keio Teito Electric Railway.Under the slogan of "Refreshing Keio," Kuwayama endeavored to reform the management of the entire Keio Group and increase added value.The successor president is a finance professionalSumitomo Trust BankNishiyama, who was invited by Managing Director Hirokazu Nishiyama and received the will of Kuwayama, achieved management reforms during his tenure, and Keio Electric Railway is currently in the best management situation among major private railway companies.
- 1948(23)May 6 Tokyu in December 1947 (Showa 22)General meeting of shareholdersAs decided inKeio LineとInokashira LineWill start operations under Keio Teito Electric Railway Co., Ltd. (capital 5000 million yen, employees 1,944 people).
- 1949(24)May 9 Between Shinjuku Station and Chofu StationExpress trainStarts operation (first in Keio history)Honor trainStart of operation).
- 1953(28)May 6 Keio Teito Tourism Association Co., Ltd. (currentlyKeio Travel Agency) Is established, and the tourism business is started in earnest.
- 1957(32)3 HyakusouenTo be acquired.
- 1959(34)May 9 Established Keio Foods Co., Ltd. (currently Keio Store Co., Ltd.).
- 1961(36)May 3 Established Keio Department Store Co., Ltd. with capital of 2500 million yen.
- May 4 Started operation of Shinjuku underground station.Initially there were 4 lines, but later it will be 8 lines when the 3-car train starts operation.
- May 8 The overhead line voltage is boosted from 600V to 1,500V.Same day Keio Line train5000 series(First generation) operation started.
- May 10 Between Shinjuku Station and Hachioji StationLimited express trainstart operation.
- October 10 Established Nishi Tokyo Bus Co., Ltd.
- May 12 Moved Higashi Hachioji Station to Shinjuku 120 m and renamed it Keio Hachioji Station.
- May 1 Inokashira Line train3000 series1963 (Showa 38) degreeLaurel PrizeTo win.
- May 4 In operation since the opening of the Keio LineneckBetween Nakagawara Station and Seiseki-sakuragaoka StationTamagawaThe iron bridgeDouble trackBecomes
- April 4, Tama Zoological Park Line (currentlyZoo line, Takahatafudo Station- Tama Zoo Park StationBetween) will open.
- May 7 Keio Line rolling stock 5000 series won the Laurel Prize in 1964 (Showa 39) (winning for the second consecutive year).
- 1966(41)May 3 Acquired Kanto Transportation Co., Ltd. and Kanto Taxi Co., Ltd.TaxiEnter the business.
- 1967(Showa 42) January 10 Takao Line(Kitano Station- Mt. Takaosanguchi StationBetween) will open.At the same time, the limited express train service between Shinjuku Station and Mt. Takaosan Exit Station started.
- May 1 First visit special trainThe limited express "Hikari-go" will start operating between Shinjuku Station and Mt. Takaosan Exit Station (every year).New YearOnly operates).
- May 5 Keio Line KantoCommuter carThen for the first timeLong seatIn terms of cars, Japan's first vehicle with an air conditioner entered the line and started operation.
- 1972(47)May 5 Mitake Tozan Railway Co., Ltd.To be under the umbrella.
- 1977(52)11 The number of registered vehicles exceeds 500.
- 1978(53)May 10 Keio New Line(Between Sasazuka Station and Shinjuku Station on the new line) opens, and between Shinjuku Station and Sasazuka Station is an additional line.Multiple linesBe converted.
- 1979(54)May 10 Musashinodai StationAt the railroad crossing (Tobitakyu No. 11 railroad crossing), heavy machinery fell from the truckFirst 5000 seriesCollided with each otherDouble collision with heavy equipmentAnd one person who was on a heavy machine died[Annotation 2].
- 1980(55)May 3 Started mutual access between Keio Line and Toei Shinjuku Line.
- May 3 The Inokashira Line will be unified with the 3000 series, and the vehicle cooling rate will be 100%.
- March 3 The handling of hands and luggage on all Keio and Inokashira lines will be abolished.
- 1989 (first year of Heisei)May 11 --New company emblem (corporate logo mark) established.
- May 5 Limited express train service started on the Sagamihara Line (2001(13)May 3Until).
- October 10 Keio Line rolling stock8000 series Ministry of International Trade and Industry(CurrentMinistry of Economy, Trade and Industry)ofGood design productsIs selected.
- May 12 The vehicle cooling rate on the Keio Line has reached 100%, and cooling of all lines has been completed.
- 1997(9)May 6 formulaサイト(Initially, due to the domain acquisition rule (third level domain duplication restriction) that the same name is not allowed even if the domain attributes are different, keio.ac.jp (Keio University) Existed, so keio.co.jp could not be used).
- 1998(10)May 7 Keio Teito Electric Railway Co., Ltd. changed its name to Keio Electric Railway Co., Ltd. on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the company's establishment..
Keio Electric Railway
Although there is no line opening,Continuous grade separation businessTo encourage the promotion ofPassnet,PASMOActive introduction of equipment with the introduction ofwaiting roomAnd new modelbenchWe are aiming for a "railway that is easy for passengers to use," such as the early introduction of.
- 1998(10)May 7 Renamed Keio Teito Electric Railway Co., Ltd. to Keio Electric Railway Co., Ltd. on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the company's establishment..
- May 1 As Japan's first initiative, with Keio Electric RailwayChuo Kagaku Co., Ltd.Jointly developed byCommuter passBench made from the above material was manufactured and installed at each station in Shinjuku, Fuchu, and Seiseki-sakuragaoka, and then installed at each station in sequence.
- May 3 In front of Tama Zoological Park StationKeio Rail LandTo open the park.
- May 6 As Japan's first initiative, using a real trainFree Market"Train DE Flea Market" will be held.
- May 8 As Japan's first initiative, on the trainPriority seatingIn the vicinityMobile phoneStart an enlightenment campaign to have the power turned off.
- May 10 Railway common card system "PassnetStarted operation.At the same time, as the first initiative in the Kanto region, "new automatic ticket gates with a checkout function" that can insert two passnets will be installed at all stations (-May 2, 2001).
- May 12 - May 12 "Female-only vehicleWill be tried on a special train at midnight on Thursday and Friday..
- May 1 The first new model after the company name change, Keio Line rolling stock9000 seriesStarted operation.
- March Install "fall prevention hoods" on all trains.
- May 3 The timetable will be revised, and a "women-only car" will be introduced during the midnight hours on weekdays on the Keio Line...The Sagamihara Line limited express has been changed to an express train.Semi limited expressIs now operated mainly between Shinjuku and Mt. Takaosan.
- May 6 The first female conductor to appear on the Keio Line.
- May 10 With Keio Line rolling stock 9000 seriesTobitakyu StationThe building receives the Good Design Award from the Japan Institute of Design Promotion.
- May 11 Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismReceived certification from a more certified railway operator (JRFirst in history for other companies).
- March "Train operation information service" is started.
- May 8 Keio Dentetsu Bus Co., Ltd.Will take over the management rights related to the bus business owned by Keio Electric Railway.As a result, Keio Electric Railway itself will withdraw from the bus business.
- October The band of the body of the Keio Line train is unified from the "enji band" to the current "two-color band of pink and dark blue".The color of the body of the steel car has been ivory since the disappearance of the green car in 10 (Showa 2), and the stainless car is unpainted (excluding the front part).
- May 12 Started "wireless LAN service" at major stations.
- 2005(17)May 6 English company name from Keio Electric Railway Co., Ltd.Keio Corporationchange to.
- May 1 In addition to increasing the number of "priority seats" that have been installed in the past, and at the same time making the surrounding area "Omoiyarizon"StrapBecomes an orange triangle.
- June When the Keio Inokashira Line 6 series 1000rd car undergoes a general inspection, all seats on both ends of the car will be unified in blue for the first time.
- May 3 IC card ticketPASMOIntroduced.At the same time, an IC card ticket issued by JR East, etc.SuicaAnd start mutual use.
- May 5 Automatic external defibrillator (AED) 69 stations Completed installation at all stations.
- 5 By 2010 as part of strengthening safety measures and transportationAutomatic train control (ATC) Announced that it will be introduced on all Keio Lines (ATC introduction itself has already been announced in the 2006 business plan).
- 2010(22)May 3 Started using ATC on the Sagamihara Line.
- May 8 Keio LineShibasaki Station - Nishichofu StationBetween Chofu Station on the Sagamihara Line-Keio Tamagawa Station is underground.At the same time, the timetable was revised, and the limited express on the Keio Line was downgraded to a semi-limited express, and the service will be suspended until February 2013, 2.
- May 9 All commercial vehicles (excluding some vehicles belonging to the Toei Subway)Variable voltage Variable frequency control (VVVF inverter control)Will be.This is the first time for a major railway company.
- May 2 Timetable revision.Limited express was newly established (revival) on the Sagamihara line, commuting express was abolished, and section express was operated instead (operated outside of commuting hours, the same stop station), etc...From the same day, all stations will be in sequenceStation numberingIntroduced.
- May 3 Started using ATC on the Inokashira line.As a result, ATC was introduced on all Keio routes.
- May 3 Transportation IC card nationwide mutual use serviceBy the startKitaca,sense of,TOICA,ICOCA,PiTaPa,nimoca,Hayakaken,SUGOCAWill also be available[Annotation 3].
- May 10 Keio Rail Land has been reopened.
- 2014(26)May 6 Announced the introduction of in-car wireless LAN on the Keio Line and Inokashira Line.The service started to be provided from the 16th of the same month, and it became available sequentially on all the vehicles owned..
- 2015(27)May 9 Timetable revision.Established a Semi Special Express on the Sagamihara Line.
- 2017(29)May 9 5000 series(2nd generation) started operation as a regular train.
- 2019(ReiwaFirst year) March 6 Space marketStarted hourly rental business such as conference rooms of owned real estate via the company.
|代||Name||Term of office||Alma mater||Remarks|
|-||Toshimitsu Johei||March 1910, 9-March 21, 1914||Meiji University-University of Southern California||Founder / first managing director,Keisei Electric RailwayManaging Director|
|-||Chushiro Odagiri||March 1914, 5-March 11, 1915||2nd Managing Director,Kanagawa Prefectural OfficeBackground|
|-||Tokutaro Inoue||March 1915, 6-March 24, 1928||Meiji University||Member of the House of Representatives,Tamagawa Electric RailwayDirector, 3rd Senior Managing Director|
|First||Tokutaro Inoue||March 1928, 12-March 18, 1935||Meiji University||Introduction of president system|
|2||Tsuneo Kanemitsu||March 1935, 12-March 18, 1937||Minister of Health|
|3||Anami Kumao||March 1937, 2-March 5, 1944||Dainippon Electric PowerPresident merged with Tokyu Corporation|
|代||Name||Term of office||Alma mater||Remarks|
|First||Shiro Sannomiya||March 1948, 5-March 29, 1957||Keio University||Born in Meguro Kamata Electric Railway,Tokyu Electric RailwaySenior Managing Director|
|2||Sadao Inoue||March 1957, 5-March 18, 1969||Kyoto University||Born in Teito Electric Railway, President of Keio Branch of Tokyu Corporation|
|3||Kobayashi Koshiro||March 1969, 5-March 26, 1975||Keio University||From Keio Electric Orbit|
|4||Masatada Inoue||March 1975, 5-March 26, 1982||Tohoku University||Ministry of TransportBorn, grandson of founder Tokutaro Inoue|
|5||Minowa 圓||March 1982, 2-March 25, 1986||Tokyo Prefectural Sixth Junior High School||From Keio Electric Orbit|
|6||Kenichi Kuwayama||March 1986, 6-March 27, 1993||Waseda University|
|7||Hirokazu Nishiyama||March 1993, 6-March 29, 1999||Keio University||Sumitomo Trust BankManaging Director|
|8||Masayuki Saegusa||March 1999, 6-March 29, 2003||Keio University|
|9||Kato||March 2003, 6-March 27, 2009||Keio University|
|10||Tadashi Nagata||March 2009, 6-March 26, 2016||Rikkyo University|
|11||Yasushi Kuremura||2016/6/29 -||Waseda University|
The current company emblem isCorporate logo markAlso called, it was established in 1989 (Heisei 2).It also serves as the symbol mark of the Keio Group, and in order to give a strong impression of the new "KEIO", it has adopted a design with the company name on the front, and italics express a sense of speed and dynamics.There are two types of designs, color and monochrome, and the monochrome version has six parts with different colors in the color version.stripeAccented by.
The company emblem used before 1989 was established during the Keio Teito Electric Railway era.The stylized "K computer" and the circle representing the wheel were overlapped to symbolize the cooperation system of employees..
Keio Electric Railway has 6 lines and 84.7km of railway lines, but as mentioned above, it is roughly divided into two groups, the Keio Line system and the Inokashira Line.
As of the beginning of 1975, when the Sagamihara Line was extended and opened, Keio Teito Electric Railway at that timeOperating kiloWas 75.8km.On the other handHanshin Electric Railway National highway lineAt the beginning of 1969, when the abolition of 74.9 was started, the operating kilometers were XNUMXkm.Kita Osaka Line・ National highway line ・Koshien Line1975km at a stretch on May 5, 6, when the[Annotation 4]It became.Hanshin's business kilometers were 1969km even when the 0.9km between Nishinada Station and Higashi Kobe Station on the National Highway Line was abolished in 74.0, but it was 1973km between Hama Koshien Station and Nakatsuhama Station on the Koshien Line in 0.8. km, 1974km between Koshien Station and Nishinada Station on the National Highway Line in 14.4 was abolished, and it became 58.8km including the suspended section. Since the total length of Keio's line at the beginning of 1974 was 66.0km, the extension of 10km between Keio Yomiuri Land Station and Keio Tama Center Station on the Sagamihara Line was opened in October of the same year, and the Hanshin National Highway Line and its branch lines were opened in 9.8. Keio and Hanshin reversed without waiting for the abolition of all lines, and it was decided to transfer the position of the shortest business distance of the major private railway line to Hanshin.
Keio Line system
Keio Line systemGaugeIs the so-called "1,372 mm"Carriage gauge".This is the Keio Electric Orbit, which was the origin of the Keio Line system.Local Railway LawnotOrbit methodDue to being built by.In other words, the Keio LineTramThis is the route of originToden Arakawa Line,Tokyu Setagaya LineThis is the reason why it has a gauge similar to that of a railway constructed in accordance with the Act on Rail Tracks.
In the past, major railway companies with this gaugeKeisei Electric RailwayとKeikyu Corporation(Keihin Electric Railway at that time) existed.This is also a railway that has an orbital line as its origin.In any case, these were carriage gaugesTokyo tramIt can be said that the gauge is selected in consideration of the entry into the gauge.However, although there was no connection between the Keio Line and the Tokyo Toden, the current Tokyu Setagaya Line (at that time) was at Shimotakaido Station during the war.Tamagawa LineI have used to transport goods by connecting the branch line) and the Keio line.
Great Kanto EarthquakeSometimes a lot of vehicles were damagedYokohama tramOlder motorcycles have been transferred from Keio Electric Railway for the purpose, but they were common to the carriage gauges at that time.Keio Electric Railway --Tokyo City --Keihin Electric Railway --There is a record of being forwarded by self-propelled between Yokohama City.[Source required]In this case as well, in order to change the vehicle to the Tokyo city side, it is said that the vehicle was made to run (derail) on the road with inertia at the intersection of the two lines.
1950 eraToward the request from the regulatory agency and the entry into the Toei Shinjuku LineStandard gauge Considering changing the gauge to (1,435mm),1960 eraMade in5000 series(XNUMXst generation)2010 seriesThe vehicle was designed in consideration of changing to standard gauge, such as the adoption of a bogie compatible with standard gauge.In fact, at Keisei Electric RailwayAsakusa LineHowever, Keio changed the track because of direct communication with, but on the other hand, it costs a huge amount of money and requires a long-term decrease in transportation capacity, so even if it is constructed when transportation demand decreases such as during summer vacation, it will be in demand. It was difficult to realize because there were problems such as not being able to secure enough transportation capacity to meet the requirements.Therefore, it was decided to construct the Toei Shinjuku Line with a gauge of 1,372 mm in line with the Keio Line.
- Keio Line : Shinjuku Station - Keio Hachioji Station (37.9km)
- Sagamihara Line : Chofu Station - Hashimoto Station (22.6km)
- Racecourse line : Higashi Fuchu Station - Fuchu Horse Racing Main Gate Station (0.9km)
- Zoo line : Takahatafudou Station - Tama Zoo Park Station (2.0km)
- Takao Line : Kitano Station - Mt. Takaosanguchi Station (8.6km)
- Goryo Line: Kitano Station- Tamagoryomae Station(6.2km) (Kitano Station- Yamada Station(The same route as the current Takao Line) -Paused on January 1945, 1, abolished on November 21, 1964
- Takao Line (Orbital Line): Hachioji Ekimae Station --Takaobashi Station, Higashi Hachioji Ekimae Station --Yokoyamacho Station (8.4km in total) -June 1939, 6 All lines abolished
- Sagamihara Line : Hashimoto Station --Sagami Nakano Station (7.2km) --License expired in 1987 
- National line:Fuchu Station - National Station (5.2km)-September 1930, 9 Patent expired 
- Kokubunji Line: Fuchu Station- Kokubunji Station (3.6km)-May 1916, 5 Patent expired 
- Tachikawa Line: Fuchu Station- Tachikawa Station (3.1km)-May 1916, 5 Patent expired 
- Omiya Line:Hachioji Station on the Ministry Line --Tokorozawa --Omiya (40.1km) -Musashi Chuo Electric RailwayInherited from. May 1941, 5 License expired. 
Inokashira Line system
The gauge of the Inokashira line derived from Teito Electric Railway isNarrow gaugeIt is 1,067 mm.
- Daita connecting line: Shirota XNUMX-chome Station (currentlyShindaita Station)- Setagaya-Daita Station(Business kilometers unknown) --Stopped use around 1952
The following expired during the Keio Electric Railway era.
- Yamate Express Line : Oimachi Station - Komagome Station --Susakicho Station (50.8km)-January 1936, 1 Komagome Station-Susakicho Station license expired, April 23, 1940 Oimachi Station-Komagome Station license expired.
The station is managed by a district system, and the station is operated by dividing it into seven districts.The management stations of each district are as follows. (The stations in parentheses are the Provincial Superior stations)
- Shinjuku District:Shinjuku Station(Shinjuku Station)
- Keio East District:Hatsudai Station - Daitabashi Station,Shimotakaido Station - Senkawa Station(Sakurajosui Station）
- Keio Central District:Azalea Hill Station - Nakagawara Station,Fuchu Horse Racing Main Gate Station(Chofu Station）
- Keio West District:Seisho Sakuragaoka Station - Keio Hachioji Station,Tama Zoo Park Station,Takao LineEach station (Takahatafudou Station）
- Keio Sagamihara District:Sagamihara LineEach station (Keio Tama Center Station）
- Inokashira South District:Shibuya Station - Higashimatsubara Station(Shibuya Station)
- Inokashira North District:Meidaimae Station - Kichijoji Station(Meidaimae Station)
In the past, the provinces were more subdivided than they are today.In addition, a color was set for each district, and that color was displayed as a line on the wall at the station to which it belonged.In addition, the former Provincial Superior station (Chitose Karasuyama Station,Fuchu Station, Keio Hachioji Station,Hashimoto StationEtc.)AssistantIs placed.
Top 20 stations with average daily passengers
Is increased compared to the number of passengers getting on and off in the right column (), decrease () Is represented.
|Ranking||station name||Route name||Location||2015 Year||2010 Year||2005 Year||2000 Year||Notices|
|1||Shinjuku Station||■Keio Line|
■Keio New Line
|TokyoShinjuku ward||757,823||724,012||719,946||690,687||The total of Shinjuku Station and Shinjuku Station on the new line.|
Toei Subway Shinjuku LineIncluding direct personnel with.
(No. XNUMX in the world for each company's comprehensive line)
|2||Shibuya Station||■Inokashira Line||TokyoShibuya Ward||350,831||336,926||334,374||329,133|
|3||Kichijoji Station||■Inokashira Line||TokyoMusashino||144,238||142,083||143,122||141,415|
|4||Chofu Station||■Keio Line|
|5||Shimokitazawa Station||■Inokashira Line||TokyoSetagaya||114,269||128,860||126,961||131,925|
|6||Meidaimae Station||■Keio Line|
|Setagaya-ku, Tokyo||104,600||84,516||66,018||64,016||Transfer personnel are not included.|
(The number of transfer personnel in 2015 was 176,100)
|7||Hashimoto Station||■Sagamihara Line||KanagawaSagamihara CityGreen District||94,129||88,065||82,555||69,406|
|8||Bembaigawara Station||■Keio Line||TokyoFuchu-shi||91,900||85,876||77,556||73,025|
|9||Fuchu Station||■Keio Line||Fuchu city, Tokyo||86,949||85,993||84,601||78,689|
|10||Keio Tama Center Station||■Sagamihara Line||TokyoTama City||86,217||82,803||80,611||85,571|
|11||Sasazuka Station||■Keio Line|
■Keio New Line
|Shibuya Ward, Tokyo||79,406||76,236||77,835||77,924|
|12||Chitose Karasuyama Station||■Keio Line||Setagaya-ku, Tokyo||78,314||74,756||72,470||74,194|
|13||Senkawa Station||■Keio Line||Chofu-shi, Tokyo||77,261||70,943||67,958||59,279|
|14||Seisho Sakuragaoka Station||■Keio Line||Tama City, Tokyo||65,248||66,384||65,697||69,148|
|15||Minami-Osawa Station||■Sagamihara Line||TokyoHachioji City||62,877||60,396||51,585||44,004|
|16||Hatsudai Station||■Keio New Line||Shibuya Ward, Tokyo||60,281||53,811||50,101||43,767|
|17||Takahatafudou Station||■Keio Line|
|18||Keio Hachioji Station||■Keio Line||Tokyo Hachioji City||59,083||58,366||59,676||57,426|
|19||Keio Inadazutsumi Station||■Sagamihara Line||KanagawaKawasaki CityTama-ku||52,801||47,898||42,591||35,353|
|20||Keio Nagayama Station||■Sagamihara Line||Tama City, Tokyo||45,883||42,465||43,866||36,806|
Since the Keio Line and Inokashira Line are specialized in commuting to work and school, all vehicles have been introduced since the inauguration in 1948.Long seatIt was only a car.Prewar, In the Keio Electric Railway eraCross sheetAs a carType 150 (later Deha 2150 type)Was in operation, but was converted to a long seat in 1938.Also the first generation5000 seriesThere were several plans to set up box seats from the equipment as a limited express train, but it has been put off as a countermeasure against rush.Keio Electric Railway was the only major private railway company to own long seats.[Annotation 5], Keio Group's medium-term management plan "Keio Group Medium-term Three-Year Management Plan (3-2015) -Toward Improvement and Expansion-" includes consideration of introducing pay-seat trainsAs a cross-seat (to be exact, dual-seat that can switch between cross-seat and long-seat) vehicles for the first time in 79 years used for this toll-seat train5000 series(2nd generation) started operation on September 2017, 9.
The current Keio Line and Inokashira Line have no commonality in form and vehicle design, but once there was a commonality.For Inokashira Line1700 type-1710 type-1800 seriesPart of1965In addition to being diverted to the Keio Line from around (40) (currently scrapped),1957Inokashira Line, the first high-performance car that appeared inFirst 1000 seriesAnd Keio Line2000 seriesThe exterior design was the same (these developments are still available at other companies.Hankyu Corporation,Kinki Nippon RailwaySeen in).However, it appeared as a next-generation format,1962For manufacturing Inokashira line3000 seriesThe initial car has a similar design flow to the 1000 series and 2000 series,1963The first 5000 series for the Keio Line manufactured was similar in design (arrangement of doors and windows) to the 1000 series and 2000 series, but the 3000 series 3rd formation and later and the 5000 series, which were changed to double doors and wide bodies, are completely different. It became a system design.Eventually for the Keio Line6000 seriesAs the next-generation format was manufactured, the design gap between the two lines became even wider.For Inokashira Line1995Manufactured fromSecond generation 1000 seriesThen, the specifications of the vehicle are on the Keio Line8000 series(1992Manufactured from)9000 series(2001Although it is closer to (manufactured from), it can be said that the Keio Line and the Inokashira Line are still in a different system in terms of front design and painting.
The Inokashira Line adopted a stainless steel body in the 1962 series from the early 3000, while the Keio Line continued to be made as a normal steel body for a long time, and the Keio Line adopted a stainless steel body.1984It is from the 7000 series.As another major private railway company that has long used car body steel materials according to these routes,Nankai Electric Railway(Nankai Main LineとTakano Line) Exists.
Current collectorFor, all vehicles are single-arm pantographs[Annotation 6]However, the lower frame crossing type is adopted for the inspection pantograph of the comprehensive high-speed inspection vehicle. After a long period of test installation of the single-arm type on the 1000 series, 3000 series, and 8000 series, it was fully adopted from the 9000 series, and it was replaced with a single-arm pantograph for conventional cars.In the past, for the purpose of improving current collection during high-speed operation on the Keio Line system, the pantograph was replaced on the Inokashira Line 3000 series and Keio Line system vehicles, and the Keio Line system was unified to PT42 type and PS13. The shapes have been concentrated on the Inokashira line.
Keio Line trains are all leading cars, including the Toei carsClose contact couplerとElectric couplerEquip. It started with the 1967 series when the limited express was started with the opening of the Takao Line in 42 (Showa 5000).Inokashira Line trainsClose contact automatic couplerEquip.
The driver's cab of the vehicle currently in use is 4 steps for power running and 7 steps for regular braking, including the passenger car.T-type one-handle masconThe ATS check speed (excluding the low speed range) is displayed around the speedometer. Newly built cars after 9000 formations of 1000 series and 11 series have a high cab structure.
ATCPrior to its introduction, except for trains on the Zoo Line and Racecourse Line, the driver's cab at the head of commercial trains was called TNS (Train Navigation Device) in principle.Display deviceWas installed and displayed the next stop, etc.An analog clock is also displayed on this screen (For details on the introduction of TNS, see "Keio 8000 series trainsSee the cab section).The Keio Line was switched to ATC in October 2011, and the Inokashira Line was switched to ATC in March 10, so it has been suspended and is being removed in sequence.
Currently, ATC's stop station erroneous passage prevention function is installed to display train types and stop stations.
Air whistle(Taiphone) goes up and downfrequencyIs different (in other companiesTobu RailwayBut the same), the descent is higher.Electric whistle uses different types for Keio Line and Inokashira Line.
Once unique across all linesATS(Multi-variable frequency signal ATS) was adopted.signalThere are five speed limits in the display: absolute stop 0km / h, caution 25km / h, caution 45km / h, deceleration 75km / h, and progress, and the speed limit is like ATC.CabIt is displayed on the outer circumference of the speedometer.When the vehicle is stopped at an absolute stop, it is possible to drive at a maximum of 15km / h by operating the confirmation switch.This confirmation switch is for absolute stop, and even if the indication of the traffic light in front is high, until it passes the ground elementSpeed to checkCannot be changed.
As part of improving driving safetyKyosan WorksMade OfATC(Keio ATC) Was decided to be introduced, installation work was carried out, and it was introduced in advance on the Sagamihara Line from March 2010, and from October 3, the Keio Line system (including the Keio New Line, Racecourse Line, Zoo Line, Takao Line) , Has been used on the Inokashira Line since March 2011.At the same time on the nearby railwayTobu RailwayAlsoTobu Tojo Main LineIt will be gradually converted to ATC.
Rollsign, head mark, wrapping
- in the pastKeio HachiojiLine andAndIt is also assumed that the train will be operated separately at Chofu Station, and although there is a sign "Keio Hachioji / Hashimoto" on the rolling sign of some vehicles, it has never been used in business.
- Specially made to attach to the trainHead markInstallation,Seibu Railway,Keihan Electric Railway,Hankyu CorporationThere are many alongside.About four times a year, according to the seasonNational Traffic Safety CampaignHead mark may be attached, or a special head mark may be attached when an event is held.
- From March 2015Mt. TakaosanImagedWrapping trainOperates "Mt. Takaosan Train".
Affiliation, operation, etc.
Sagamihara LineWakabadai Station, Keio LineSakurajosui StationとTakahatafudou Station, Inokashira LineFujimigaoka StationThere are four depots in the area, and they are managed and repaired in the inspection areas attached to each of them except Sakurajosui Station.It should be noted thatGeneral / important part inspectionAnd large-scale repairs and renovations are carried out at the Wakabadai Factory at Wakabadai Station.For Inokashira Line rolling stock, the equipment of the rolling stock will be removed at the Fujimigaoka Factory of the Wakabadai Factory in the Fujimigaoka Inspection Zone, and the car body will be transported by truck to Wakabadai.The Wakabadai Plant became a subsidiary of Keio Electric Railway as it became a subsidiary.Keio Heavy Equipment MaintenanceIt is also operating as a facility of.
HeadlightIs now lit all day.In the express trains (Keio does not call types other than local trains excellent trains), the first car including the Shinjuku line isTransit sign lightTurn on the (express light).On the signal system, the passing indicator lights are turned off at each station stop section of the express trains that operate as "ordinary trains".Also, when the passage indicator lights are separated into upper and lower parts, the top of the window is the passage indicator light and the bottom of the window is the taillight, but in Keio up to 3000 series and 5000 series, the taillight is on the window and the passage indicator is under the window. It was a light.Keio is the only major railway that has been turned upside down.
2001Until the timetable was revised in March, vehicles of 3 series and 7000 series or earlier were used for local trains, and 2010 series, 5000 series, and 6000 series were used for express trains.[Annotation 7]Currently, the 7000 series is also used for express trains, and the usage format is not limited for each type..
Up to 8000 series primary carSilver seatIt was called, and the position was also the end of the car going down (the Inokashira line went up). There was one place in the formation for 5-car formations or less, and 1 places in the formation for 6-car formations or more, but this is not the case when multiple formations are combined, for example, 2-car formation and 6-car formation are combined 4 Both trains will be in 10 places.
- Reference (set vehicle for each series)
- 3000 series: Deha 3000 type
- 5000 series: Deha 5713 type up to 5050F, Deha 5714 type after 5000F
- 5100 series: Kuha 5112 type (seat immediately after the driver's cab) up to 5850F, Deha 5113 type after 5150F
- 6000 series: 2-car train is Deha 6400 type, 3-car train and 5-car train are 2nd car uphill, 8-car train is 2nd and 5th car uphill
- Series 7000: 2nd and 5th cars going up (at that time, there were only 6-car trains and 8-car trains)
- 8000 series: 4-car train is the 2nd car going up, 6-car train is the 2nd and 5th car going up
- 9000 series / 1000 series or later: Both ends of each vehicle from the beginning
From the 8000 series secondary car, it came to be installed in each car.From around this time, from the silver sheetPriority seatingThe name has been changed to.At the same time, the sticker on the outside of the car was also changed from above the window of the relevant part (the end of the car for the 7000 series and 8000 series) between the door pocket and the door of the relevant part, so the size is also smaller.The installation location is also different from the current one, the odd number car is on the up sea side (left side in the direction of travel of the down train), and the even number car is on the mountain side (right side in the direction of travel of the down train).[Annotation 8]..Existing cars have been changed to this pattern from time to time, but of course the pattern is different for 3-car trains and 5-car trains.
From August 2000, the seat opposite the conventional priority seat will also be the priority seat (the sticker is transparent) in line with the mobile phone OFF area near the priority seat.
From January 2006, the priority seats were expanded to the end of each car except for the driver's cab of the leading car, and at the same time, the area near the priority seats was designated as "Omoiyarizon".At the same time, the hanging ring has been turned orange, stickers have been attached to the walls and windows on the indoor side, and the stickers outside the vehicle have been expanded and repositioned (vehicles with door pockets are attached to the door pocket) (sticker color is yellow).
From October 2015, regarding the use of mobile phones, from "Please turn off your mobile phone near priority seats" to "In the vicinity of priority seats,At the time of congestionPlease turn off your mobile phone "(sticker color is blue,Tokyo subway(Uses the same type of stickers used by (Tokyo Metro) and Tokyu Corporation).
Priority seats are set at the end of the car like other types of 5000 series, but since these seats are also sold as reserved seats when operating as Keio Liner, it is ahead of Keio Nagayama Station and Fuchu Station Even in the free open section of, it will not be treated as a priority seat.
"Cars for women and children" on the Chuo Line1973Ahead of the whole country after the abolition ofFemale-only vehicleWas revived.2000May 12Introduced on a trial basis,2001May 3 OfTimetable revisionSince then it has been introduced in earnest..It is carried out by an express train that departs from Shinjuku Station after 23:00.afterwards2005May 5FromWeekdayMorning(Shinjuku StationとNew Line Shinjuku Station7:30 -9:30 arriving at Semi Special Express / Express / Commuter Rapid) / Evening / Night (Shinjuku Station departing at 18:00 -22:40) / Midnight (Shinjuku Station at 22: It has been expanded to include express trains, commuting rapid trains, and rapid trains that depart after 50 (test introduction for the time being).After that, after starting to run limited express trains in the middle of the night, the setting of express trains and below was canceled for down trains.In addition, when the 8-car train is appropriated due to the disruption of the timetable, and the Keio Liner is not set.
Metropolitan Police DepartmentIn the guest room from February 2011, 2 at the request ofsurveillance cameraWas installed..In Japanese commuter vehiclesSaikyo Line Of205 seriesElectric train,Yokohama New Transit 2000 SeriesThis is the third case.Security camera7000 seriesFour trains were installed in car No. 1 of one train, and another train was installed from the end of March, and security cameras are operated in two trains.
As of the end of 2017, we own 736 cars for the Keio Line and 145 cars for the Inokashira Line, excluding commercial cars, for a total of 881 cars...Please refer to each article for details of each series, lines used, operation, etc.
On September 2012, 9, the first major private railway company to sell all commercial rolling stockVVVF inverter controlAchieved..Currently, all vehicles to which it belongs, including commercial vehicles, are controlled by VVVF inverters.
Keio Line system
Vehicles were not often transferred to local private railways, but when the 5000 series and 3000 series were scrapped, many transfers occurred due to the affordability of the 18m car body.
Keio Line system
- 6000 series
- 5000 series (first generation), 5070 series → 5100 series
- 2000 series (2nd generation), 2010 series
- 2700 series
- 2600 series
- Deha 1710 type (→ Kuha 1710 type)
- Deha 1700 type
- Midsize car inherited from Keio Electric Orbit
- 23 type
- 19 type
- 1, 9, 15 type
- Dewa 600 type
- Dewa 5000 series
- Dewa 220 type
- Deto 2910 type → Deto 210 type
- Deni 2900 type → Deni 200 type
- Deto 2900 type, Dewa 2900 type
- Chiki 2970 type → Chiki 270 type
- Hoki type 280
- Chiki 290 type
"Green car2010 series which is one of
- 3000 series
- 1000 series (first generation)
- Deha 1900 type
- (Deha 1400 type →) Deha 1800 type
- Deha 1760 type → Kuha 1250 type, Saha 1760 type
- Deha 1750 type → Deha 1660 type → Deni 100 type
- Deha 1460 type → Deha 1560 type → Saha 1560 type
- Kuha 1570 type → Saha 1300 type
- Kuha 1570 type → Kuha 1250 type → Saha 1250 type
- Inheritance car from Teito Electric Railway
Electric carUses "deha" with or without a driver's cab.This was established during the Dai-Tokyu era when it merged with Tokyu Corporation, and the same applies to other companies that merged.In addition, it should be notedControl car(Control car) is "Kuha",Accompanying vehicleUses "Saha".
The tenth and hundredth places are classified as follows after the 1000 series (first generation) and 2000 series (second generation).
- 0- 4: Electric vehicle
- Of these, 1000 series (2000st generation) and 2 series (0nd generation) 5000th place 1, 6000 series 7000th place 4, XNUMX series and XNUMX series XNUMXth place XNUMX are control electric cars and vehicles that form a unit with control electric cars.
- 5-6: Accompanying vehicle
- 7-8: Control car
- 0- 4: Electric vehicle
- 0 -4: The electric vehicle is equipped with the main control device.The control car is Shinjuku / Kichijoji.
- 5-9: For electric vehicles, the unit is composed of the vehicle equipped with the main control device.The control car is Hachioji / Shibuya. Auxiliary equipment is installed on accompanying vehicles up to the 8000 series.However, the exception is the 5070 series Deha 5070, which is a Shinjuku-style controlled electric car.
There are 20s and 30s depending on the series[Annotation 9]However, please refer to each series article for that.
At Keio Electric RailwayTimetable revisionUntil the revision on February 2013, 2, it was called "timetable revision" (however, until the timetable revision on March 22, 2001, the notation "timetable revision" was used in some pamphlets and the like. )..RevisedDiamondThis is because the timetable is not always correct for all users. In addition to Keio Electric Railway, the name of "diagram revision" is2000 era OfKeihan Electric RailwayBut it was seen[Annotation 10].
Currently, the Keio Line and Inokashira Line are undergoing timetable revisions at the same time, but until the 1990s, they were often done separately.
2006May 8In addition to weekday timetables and Saturday / holiday / holiday timetables, there were also Saturday / holiday / holiday season timetables.The season schedule is set for April-June and September-November, and precious nature remains even in Tokyo.Mt. TakaosanGI races are held almost every week for resort guests and during this timeTokyo RacecourseA special train was operated during the time zone in anticipation of passengers for spectators.According to the current timetable for the Takao Line, the down trains on Saturdays and holidays run from Shinjuku to Mt. Takaosan Exit Station as a semi-limited express almost all day, and the limited express bound for Keio Hachioji (stops at each station at the same platform at Kitano Station). Due to the alternate operation of the Takaosan exit (connected to the Takaosan exit), the up train runs almost all day except for one in the early morning. By changing to the limited express, it is possible to arrive first in the direction of Shinjuku).Regarding the racecourse line, the upper and lower limited express and semi-limited express will be temporarily stopped at Higashi-Fuchu Station during some hours when Tokyo Horse Racing is held, and after the main race, the new line from Fuchu Keibaseimon-mae Station to Shinjuku and Tobitakyu will be temporarily stopped. I am driving an express train.
Previously, the limited express and express trains on the holiday schedule were separated by Takahata Fudo, so in order to identify the inside of the vehicle at each destination, the color of the ring was divided into two colors, white and green, and the in-car broadcast also said "in front". The vehicle with x white rings is in the XX line, and the vehicle with the green rings in the rear y is in the ●● line. "
In the Keio Line system, there are trains that change types at stations along the way.The guidance display in the section that operates according to the type at the time of departure displays the terminal station and the type at the time of departure, and then informs the station name to be changed and the type after the change separately. Until February 2018, 2, the end point of the section operated by the type at the time of departure was displayed as the destination, and after arriving at that station, it was changed to a new type / destination.
In the ATS era, there was a restriction on the maximum number of train types for security devices due to TTC (only up to 6 train types could be set at the same time. When the semi-express was set in 2001, it was abolished in 1992. However, since the TTC was updated at the same time as the ATC was introduced, this restriction was relaxed, and from 2018, the "Keio Liner" described later was set and the system became 7 types.
Local trains used to be called normal in the past, but now the official train type name has been changed to local trains.
Seat reserved train "Keio Liner"
Keio Corporation has announced that it has begun considering the introduction of pay-seat reserved trains in its 2015 medium-term three-year management plan (FY3-FY2015)., From spring 2016 on March 3, 165000 series (2nd generation)It was officially announced that it will operate only one way from Shinjuku to Keio Hachioji and Hashimoto during the night return time on weekdays and Saturdays and holidays..
From April 2017th to May 4th, 27, we held a nickname vote for this pay-seat reserved train, simply expressing that it is a new service of Keio Electric Railway.Keio Liner, "Smart" service "Keio Smart Liner, "Prime" service "Keio Prime Liner, "Luxury + express"Express train) ”, Which is a coined wordLuxpress(Lux Press) "," west + star (running in western Tokyo, popular) "is coined from"WESTAR(Wester) ”from the five candidates, Received the most votes of about 6,300 votes (total of about 2 votes)Keio LinerWas announced on January 2018, 1..The service started from the timetable revision on February 2, the same year..
Keio Liner is sent on weekdaysForwardingHowever, on holidaysTokyo RacecourseAtCentral horse racingDate (especially the busiest)Japan Derby (Tokyo Yushun)Etc.GIRace date) andNakayama RacecourseAlthough it is held at Tokyo Racecourse, it has the largest number of visitors for off-track sales at Tokyo Racecourse.Arima MemorialTemporary Semi Special Express from Fuchu Keibaseimon-mae to ShinjukuHigashi Fuchu StationIt is a temporary stop).
In November 2018, for Mt. Takaosan tourists, the 11 series for Keio Liner was used, and the seat reserved train `` Mt. TAKAO'' bound for Shinjuku from the Mt. Takaosan exit was operated as a temporary train. Are.
Limited express train
In the past, the limited express trains were given the nicknames "Takao" (for Mt. Takaosan) and "Jinba" (for Keio Hachioji), but now there are no such nicknames.Instead of this, recently, "Reception EXPRESS Kagayaki" has been introduced.New Year's Holiday OfOvernight drivingOccasionally operated.
The maximum speed was changed from 1971km / h to 4km / h on the Keio Line in April 95, and then on the Sagamihara Line in December 105 at Chofu Station on the Keio Line. Keio Hachioji StationThe interval was raised to 2001km / h in March 3.
Due to the timetable revision due to the undergrounding of Chofu / Fuda / Kokuryo Station on August 2012, 8, the limited express was suspended, but it was stopped at the station.Bembaigawara StationAfter adding Kitano Station, operation resumed on February 2013, 2.
Adult passengerFare.Prepaid CardWhen using, 1 yen unit,ticketThe fare is in units of 10 yen (half price for children. For IC cards, the fraction less than 1 yen is rounded down, and for tickets, the fraction less than 10 yen is rounded up to 10 yen). Revised on October 2019, 10 (first year of Reiwa).
|About a kilo||Fare (yen)|
|Prepaid Card||Ticket usage|
|First ride 4km||126||130|
|5 - 6||136||140|
|7 - 9||157||160|
|10 - 12||178||180|
|13 - 15||199||200|
|16 - 19||242||250|
|20 - 24||283||290|
|25 - 30||325||330|
|31 - 37||346||350|
|38 - 44||367||370|
|45 - 52||388||390|
- Additional fare
- For the fare when boarding between Keio Inadazutsumi Station and beyond (Keio Tamagawa Station) and Hashimoto Station, add 20 yen to the amount in the above table..
1997May 12,After the warThe first real fare reduction was made.Specified urban railway maintenance reservebySpecified city railway maintenance businessDue to the completion of the above, the reserve fund was withdrawn and the fare was revised, resulting in a price reduction in virtually all sections.The return of the reserve fund2007It will be held until December 12, and from the purpose of the system, it is a mechanism to adjust the book by raising the price to return to the normal fare at the end of the return.However, from the 28 company handbook, the description regarding the end of the return was changed, the expression "price increase" was no longer used, and no announcement was made regarding the fare revision even after December 2006, 2007. Fare revision2014May 4It wasn't done until the time of the consumption tax hike.It is not necessary to apply for the fare system to keep the fare unchanged.As with the time of the fare reduction, the project cost increased from the initial plan due to the increase in the redevelopment cost of Shibuya station, and there was a factor of price increase at a certain rate, but Keio decided to make up for it with management efforts. Was not incorporated in.
2019May 10As a result, the additional fare for the Sagamihara Line has been further reduced.The additional amount is as a normal fareKeio Inadazutsumi StationFrom (toward Keio Tamagawa Station) -20 yen for mutual departure and arrival at Hashimoto Station.Additional fares for other sections have been abolished.
- Keio Line / Inokashira Line One-day Pass (launched on April 2016, 4)
- Keio Amusement Passport
- Mt. Takaosan discount ticket
- TOKYO search ticket
- Keio Tokyo Metro Pass
It is composed of 54 companies centered on Keio Electric Railway, and develops railway / bus / taxi transportation / transportation, retail / distribution, real estate, leisure / service, etc.Group-wide sales (consolidated financial statements) are approximately 4162 billion yen, and the number of employees is approximately 2..
In addition to planning and promoting group strategies, Keio Electric Railway itself has a department that develops new businesses, such as the Business Creation Department.For this reason,Private residence,Satellite officeLending (Telework）In some cases, Keio Electric Railway itself has expanded into businesses other than railways, and group companies are responsible for the operation and provision of locations.
other noteworthy things
- Keio LineShinjuku StationThe number of passengers getting on and off each day is about 71, which is the largest among Japanese private railways excluding JR.
- We are encouraging employees to acquire "".
- 1970 eraUntil the second half of each stationStation name display boardThe number of kilometers between stations was displayed in the place of the adjacent station name of1980 OfToei Subway Shinjuku LineThe display board was renewed and abolished at the beginning of the entry.like thisOperating kiloThe display of numbers is otherRailway operatorIt was an example not seen in.
- Regarding the station information display, mainly for stations that have recently undergone improvement workUniversal design OfPictogramIs being introduced.A unique font is used for English notation.
- recentlyStation name markWe are working on improvingLED lightingWe are promoting the introduction of.
- Universal design support for station toiletsMultifunctional toiletWe are promoting the installation of "everyone's toilet".
- 2013At the same time as the timetable revision on February 2, all stations will be in sequenceStation numberingWas introduced.Keio LineUses cherry red as the color, the symbol is "KO",Inokashira LineTo the colorIndigoIs used and the symbol is "IN".
Passenger information display and railway operation information mail delivery service
- Keio Electric Railway is promoting the installation of passenger information displays.In parallel with the installation of this display, we started a railway operation information mail delivery service.You can register on the Keio website by sending information such as suspension of driving and delays on the Keio Line and Inokashira Line to the pre-registered e-mail address.The passenger information display is installed near the ticket gate of the station, and normallyDeparture markDisplay a departure guide on the screen at stations without a departure sign, an advertisement at a station with a departure sign, and in the event of an abnormal situation, use a diagram to display on the screen which route is not driving and is delayed. It is a system that can convey information to passengers in an easy-to-understand manner.The installation of this display will continue in 2012, with the aim of installing it at all stations during the same year.
Continuous grade separation business
- Compared to other major private railway companies, Keio Electric Railway has been grade-separated with roads with heavy traffic at a relatively early stage.All lines are small with Sagamihara Line, which is a grade separationRailroad crossingOf the eight elevated stations of Keio Electric Railway, excluding the Takao Line, which has only one location, five stations were elevated from the 1s to the 8s.However, these are single grade separations, and they were not always positive about continuous grade separations.At rush hourTraffic on residential roads remains significantly blocked today.
- In October 2012Keio LineShibasaki Station - Nishichofu StationAnd betweenSagamihara LineChofu Station - Keio Tamagawa StationUnderground the track betweenContinuous grade separation businessThe new underground line was switched, and 18 railroad crossings were eliminated.
- Keio LineSasazuka Station - Senkawa StationAbout the continuous grade crossing project to elevate the railroad tracks between Tokyo, Tokyo decided to implement the project after obtaining the approval of the city planning project from the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism on February 2014, 2..
CM / drama shooting
- Many along the lineStudio,Entertainment officeBecause of this relationship, there is demand in that direction compared to other private railway lines, and there is also the aspect that the advertising effect of Keio Electric Railway can be expected, so there are various things on the Keio line.Ads-CM-Drama OfLocation shooting(However, although the number of shots is significantly larger than that of other companies, it was not Keio who first allowed shooting on the railway premises.Keisei Electric RailwayIs.Keisei is also in high demand for certain movie-related shoots).When using a station for shooting, there are usually few passengersFuchu Horse Racing Main Gate Station,Tama Zoo Park StationIt is often done in such places.Also for shootingExtra train(Forwarding(Including trains) may be driven.As a general rule, permission is required for shooting in the car or on the premises, and there is a charge, but especially if Keio approves, it can be done free of charge.Along the lineSanrio PurolandIt is affixed to the bottom of the train door because ofWarning stickerFrom 1997 to 2013Hello KittyHowever, when the train was used for shooting, it was often corrected due to copyright or the sticker was temporarily removed.BeforeNHKEducation tv(E-Tele) "Pythagora switchI have participated in the shooting of "Algorithm Koshin" with all employees.
- There is a character called "Keita-kun" modeled after the 8000 series.Yuru Chara Grand PrixI have also entered.The voice actor isRie KugimiyaIs in charge. "Keita-kun" is set to have a family, and the sister is 1000 series, the sister is 9000 series, the parents are 7000 series, and the grandparents are 6000 series...There is also a character called "Shingo-kun" modeled on the new 5000 series..
- NowPASMOAnd Keio Passport Card (Keio Group'sCredit card) Benefits and manners for passengersSenryuCartoonist as the image character of the contestYaku MitsuruIllustrations (self-portraits may be used) are used, and can be seen hanging in the car or on the bulletin board at the station. March 2007-In the Keio Passport Card advertisement that was launched from AprilShakespeare,Napoleon,Ryoma Sakamoto,Shingen TakedaIt is an illustration dressed as a historical figure.
- Adopted "Plat Girl Kaede Takao" as a new image character from 2013, and became the first image girlMiki YokotaIs playing (continued in 2014).
License of railway related products
Unlike other major private railway companies, Keio did not give much permission to commercialize video game software and train front view images due to company policy, but changed the policy in the wake of the change of president in 2016.[Annotation 11]The latter was lifted on July 2017, 7 due to the release of the prospective video work on July 7, 7.Vicom"Keio Line All Lines Part 4 Keio Line / Takao Line & Racecourse Line & Zoo Line 4K Shooting" and "Keio Line All Lines Part XNUMX Keio Line / Sagamihara Line & Inokashira Line XNUMXK Shooting" have been released.About the formerLet's go by train A seriesThen, there is game software that also includes vehicles owned by Keio, and the latter was also a subsidiary in 2011.Keio AtmanThe DVD "Colorful! Immortal Keio Inokashira Line 3000 Series" released by the company has a front view image of the Inokashira Line in 2013.MediaxThe appendix DVD of the mook book "Keio Electric Railway Complete Data DVD BOOK" released by the company contains front view images of the Keio Line and Takao Line, so it was not that there were no licensed products at all.
Incidentally,Railway modelBasically, we have licensed the commercialization of other railway goods.
- Tama Zoo Park StationFamily-friendly railroad beforePRAs a facility "Keio Rail LandThere is.Also TokyoHachioji CityHorinouchi is usually closed to the public on the premises of the Keio Training CenterKeio MuseumThere is a museum that collects items related to Keio.
- Japan Central Horse Racing OfHeavy prizeraceKeio Hai Nisai Stakes,Keio Hai Spring Cup(BothGII) Is provided with a victory cup (Keio Electric Railway Co., Ltd. Award).
- Focusing on major stationsKiraboshi Bank(Old:Tokyo Tomin Bank)ofStation ATMIs installed.In parallel with this, from the latter half of the 2010s, it will be inside the station (outside the ticket gate).Mizuho BankATM has come to be installed.
- Outside the station ticket gateCoin lockerso,DHLInternational delivered by Japanhome deliveryWe started the service to receive on December 2017, 12 (target is 4 stations).
- As an information magazine along the railway linefree paper"Ivory』Is published.
- ^ The media may treat the entire line as being in Tokyo, for example, "Asahi Shimbun"Article: Private railway Tokyu "win alone"(June 2010, 6)Tokyu-Keikyu-Odakyu-SotetsuOnly is taken up as a major private railway company that has a route in Kanagawa prefecture, but KeioSagamihara LineExtends the route from Tokyo to Kanagawa prefecture.
- ^ In this accident, one of the leading cars of the limited express train (Kuha 1) was scrapped.
- ^ For discountsense of, For people with disabilitiesnimoca, For discountHayakakenIs not subject to mutual use.
- ^ During this timeMukogawa LineAlthough the business is suspended in some sections of, it includes the suspended section and some sections of the Koshien Line, which was also suspended at that time.
- ^ If you exclude toll train cars,Odakyu Electric Railway,Keisei Electric RailwayAll cars have long seats (however, Keisei has installed cross-seats on a trial basis for a while, and some other companies have cross-seat cars).Also,Tokyo MetroThen,9000 seriesIt has been decided that the cross seats installed in some of the trains will be abolished when the train is renewed, and if the target trains are renewed, Tokyo Metro will replace Keio as the only major private railway car. Become a railway operator that does not own.
- ^ There are other major private railway companies that have adopted non-single-arm type, and all commercial vehicles have become single-arm type.Odakyu Electric RailwayThere is. AlsoJRThen,JR HokkaidoとJR TokaiAll trains are single-arm type.
- ^ The 5000 series was devoted only to local trains at the end of the term.
- ^ By the way, in the vehicles of the Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation, the priority seats have always been a pair of two cars, and the end of each vehicle with the central connecting part in between (the Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation treats all routes in this way). However, the odd-numbered car is the opposite of the uphill mountain side car end, and the even-numbered car is the opposite of the downhill seaside car end.
- ^ Some series up to 6000 series had 10 series, but now they do not exist due to the disappearance of the form.
- ^ In addition, at Keihan Electric Railway,2010 eraAfter that, the notation in the press release has changed to "partial change of diamond" and "change of diamond"..
- ^ In principle, other railway companies that did not license commercialization of video game software and front view images of trainsTokai passenger railwayThere was (JR Central), but in 2, two years earlier than Keio, the policy was also changed by the change of president, and commercialization permission was started for these products, but gradually, video game software Products are now on the market.
- ^ Company Profile -Keio Electric Railway
- ^ a b c d e f g h i 98rd Annual Securities Report
- ^ a b c d "Keio Electric Railway 50 Years History" Part 3 Chapter 5 2. To the beloved Keio --Keio Electric Railway, viewed April 2014, 4
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa ab ac ad ae af ag ah ai aj ak al am an ao ap aq ar as at au Keio Electric Railway Public Relations Department "Keio Handbook 2016" Keio Electric Railway Co., Ltd., August 2016.
- ^ a b c (PDF) --Keio Electric Railway, viewed April 2014, 4
- ^ "Railway pictorial』Vol. 49, No. 11,Electric Vehicle Study Group, February 1998, p. 11.
- ^ a b “Women-only car at midnight Keio”. Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 3. (July 2000, 12)
- ^ , 2001, "RAILWAY TOPICS --Keio Electric Railway 9000 series train commercial operation start", "Railway journal(Vol. 414),Railway Journal, April 2001 p. 4
- ^ a b "Full-scale introduction of women-only cars". Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 6. (July 2001, 2)
- ^ a b "Friday, September 9th, for the first time in a major railway company, all commercial trains will be VVVF inverter-controlled trains with 7% reduction in power consumption." (Press Release), Keio Electric Railway, (August 2012, 8), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2012, 10. 2020/8/4Browse, "Since the last train (1 cars) of the conventional control vehicle will enter the factory on September 4 (scheduled) for remodeling to be reborn as a VVVF inverter control vehicle, all of our business trains will be VVVF from the next 9th. It will be an inverter controlled train. "
- ^ (PDF) --Keio Electric Railway, November 2012, 11.
- ^ "We will start public wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) service on the Keio Line and Inokashira Line trains-Start to improve the communication environment to provide services for all vehicles-" (Press Release), Keio Electric Railway Co., Ltd., (June 2014, 6) 2014/6/28Browse.
- ^ "Keio Electric Railway introduces in-car Wi-Fi, making it available for all 843 cars in sequence”. ITpro (August 2014, 6). 2014/6/28Browse.
- ^ a b c (PDF) --Keio Electric Railway, July 2017, 7
- ^ Keio 5000 series started commercial operation - railf.jp Rail fan(2017 9 年 月 日 30)
- ^ a b "From February 2, our first paid seat reservation train" Keio Liner "will start operating at night time!" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Keio Corporation, (January 2018, 1) 2018/1/24Browse.
- ^ Space Market and Keio Electric Railway develop sharing space!Space Market News Release (June 2019, 6) Retrieved September 4, 2019.
- ^ (PDF) --Successive presidents up to 2009
- ^ Mr. Yasushi Benimura as new president Keio Electric Railway - Asahi Shimbun digital, August 2016, 4
- ^ Vice President Benimura promoted to President of Keio Electric Railway -"Nihon Keizai Shimbun] June 2016, 4
- ^ Public Relations Department, Keio Corporation (August 2018). “(PDF)”. Keio Electric Railway. P. 4. 2018/11/1Browse.
- ^ Yuki Narita (May 2015). “(PDF)". SUBWAY Japan Subway Association Bulletin No. 205. Japan Subway Association. p. 50. 2018/11/1Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f Masayuki Moriguchi "Walking on the Railway Unfinished Line <Private Railway Edition>"JTB, 2001, p.186
- ^ "(PDF)”. Keio Electric Railway. 2020/9/6Browse.
- ^ a b (PDF) --Keio Electric Railway, July 2015, 5
- ^ XNUMX Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly Public Enterprise Committee Speed Record No. XNUMX
- ^ (PDF) --Keio Electric Railway, July 2015, 9
- ^ Kotsu Shimbun "Travel MOOK Keio Electric Railway World" p 13
- ^ About the trial introduction of the in-vehicle security camera system (February 2-)Keio Electric Railway
- ^ Keio Electric Railway introduces security camera in the car Molester measures, from XNUMXth[Broken link] --Asahi Shimbun delivered on February 2011, 2, viewed on February 17
- ^ "Vehicle Overview | Keio Group”. Keio Electric Railway Co., Ltd. 2019/3/16Browse.
- ^ (PDF) p.123
- ^ a b Kotsu Shimbun, "The World of Keio Electric Railway," p. 77
- ^ (PDF) --Keihan Electric Railway, March 2013, 3.
- ^ (PDF) --Keihan Electric Railway, March 2017, 1.
- ^ "We will revise the Keio Line and Inokashira Line schedules." (PDF) (Press Release), Keio Electric Railway, (January 2018, 1) 2018/10/4Browse.
- ^ Keio Electric Railway announces medium-term management plan to consider introducing pay-seat trains --Hachioji Keizai Shimbun, May 2015, 5
- ^ In the spring of 2018, we will introduce our first reserved seat train! ~ New model "5000 series" appeared ~ --Keio Electric Railway, July 2016, 3
- ^ "(PDF)”. Keio Electric Railway (September 2017, 4). 2017/7/10Browse.
- ^ "We will operate the temporary seat reservation train" Mt.TAKAO "! ” (PDF) (Press Release), Keio Electric Railway, (January 2018, 9) 2018/10/4Browse.
- ^ “Railway fare approval and revision” (PDF) (Press Release), Keio Electric Railway, (January 2019, 9) 2019/10/1Browse.
- ^ "October 10st Reduction of Sagamihara Line additional fare | Keio Group". www.keio.co.jp.Keio Electric Railway. 2020/1/14Browse.
- ^ “March 2018, we will reduce the additional fare set for the Sagamihara Line” (PDF) (Press Release), Keio Electric Railway, (January 2017, 8) 2017/9/3Browse.
- ^ “Notice of reduction of Sagamihara Line additional fare revised on Saturday, March 2018, 3” (Press Release), Keio Electric Railway, (October 2017, 10) 2018/3/22Browse.
- ^ “Scheduled for October 2019 We will reduce the additional fare set for the Sagamihara Line” (PDF) (Press Release), Keio Electric Railway, (January 2019, 3) 2019/3/31Browse.
- ^ Keio Group(Retrieved October 2018, 5).
- ^ The first private lodging business in the railway industry In Kamata, Ota-ku, a legal whole private lodging apartment "KARIO KAMATA" will open!Keio Electric Railway News Release (February 2018, 2) Retrieved May 14, 2018.
- ^ [Killing investment themes] Sharing economy Permeates everyday life, new business opportunity / Keio Electric Railway's private lodging vacant house measures "Nikkei Veritas] July 2018, 4 (one page).
- ^ "Keio Electric Railway, Telework Base at Plaza Hotel Tama"Nihon Keizai Shimbun news site (August 2018, 10) Read August 11, 2018.
- ^ "Keio Line (between Sasazuka Station and Sengawa Station) continuous grade crossing project started" (Press Release), Tokyo, (February 2014, 2) 2014/2/28Browse.
- ^ "京王ロケーションナビ ～撮影のご案内～｜京王グループ". www.keio.co.jp. 2021/4/1Browse.
- ^ "Keita-kun's picture book is now available as an e-book with audio! Released on June 6th (Friday) Keita-kun's voice will be played by Rie Kugimiya." (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Keio Electric Railway, (June 2017, 6) 2017/7/8Browse.
- ^ Keita-kun's exciting station --Keio Electric Railway, viewed April 2019, 1
- ^ "The birth of" Pratt Girl "-Camera girls will introduce the attractions and highlights of the four seasons along the railway line, including Mt. Takaosan-" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Keio Electric Railway, (June 2013, 4) 2017/7/8Browse.
- ^ You can receive DHL international courier service at the 6 station coin lockers on the Keio Line!Keio Electric Railway Press Release (December 2017, 12) Retrieved December 1, 2017
- Keio Group
- Keio Electric Railway Bus
- Abandoned station near Shinjuku station on the Keio line
- Keio Goryo Line --Abolished railway lines
- Keio Kaku-Keio Amusement Park --Abandoned facility
- Tokyo Yamate Express Railway
- Musashi Chuo Electric Railway
- Major private railway
- List of Japanese railway operators
- Official website
- Keio Electric Railway Operation Information (Official) (@keiodentetsu)- Twitter
- More fun along the Keio line "Town Hapi"