Things to be aware of before deciding to defer the pension Part 2 In-service old-age pension
If you write the contents roughly
In other words, even in the case of the in-service old-age pension, it seems to be advantageous not to defer it.
What is the in-service old-age welfare pension?Mechanism of suspension of payment Old-age welfare received while enrolling in the welfare pension, that is, while working ... → Continue reading
Financial Field publishes articles every day with the motto of "Solutions for questions and concerns about money are easy to understand." Financial fields can solve problems that are difficult to discuss, such as tuition, inheritance, loans, investment, insurance, etc.
Professionals such as financial planners, lawyers, certified public accountants, and tax accountants provide easy-to-understand news about user questions and the latest trends related to money.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Old age pension
Old age pension(Rorainenkin) is paid when a person reaches a certain age.pensionThat is.Japanese public pensionInNational Pension Act"Old-age basic pension" inWelfare Pension Insurance ActThere is "old age welfare pension" in. With a private pensionLife insurance OfEndowment insuranceIs applicable. The old-age pension in Japanese public pension is described below.
|National pension(1st floor)|
|No. 1 insured||1,575 million people|
|No. 2 insured||4,266 million people|
|No. 3 insured||889 million people|
|Employee pension (2nd floor)|
|Welfare pension insurance||4,267 million people|
|Civil servants, etc.||(426 million)|
|Other optional pensions|
|National Pension Fund / Defined contribution pension(401) |
/ Defined benefit pension / Employees' pension fund
Old age basic pension
Old age basic pension(Roireiki Sonenkin) is the National Pension Law (1986(Showa61 years)May 4According to the provisions of the so-called "new law" of enforcement,National pensionSince the person who meets the requirements and meets the requirements at the specified ageReceiptDo (PaymentBe done)pensionThat is. Typically"Old age pensionIs called officiallyOld age basic pensionOften refers to. Also, depending on the provisions of the old law and the date of birth, adjustments will be made with the old law even under the new law.
The following persons are subject to the old-age old-age pension, so the new-age old-age basic pension is not provided.
- 1926(Taisho15 years)May 4Who was born before
- Before the new law came into effectEmployee pensionInsurance/OldSeafarers insuranceThose who have been granted the old age pension right
- Before the new law comes into effect,Mutual aid associationWho are entitled to the retirement pension or reduced retirement pension of1931Those who were born before April 6 (Showa 4)
For the current and future benefits of each individual, please see thePension office, And “Pension Counseling Center” for individual inquiries, mailing inquiries, and “Nenkin dial” telephone consultation. Also"Nenkin special flightsOf the end of shipping2009(21) started fromScheduled flightsThe expected amount of future payments is also described in ". Even if the payment is decades into the future, it should be understood from the payment stage and whether or not it can be received without omission in the payment stage.
The old-age basic pension is provided when all of the following requirements are met.
- Being 65 years old
- Have an insurance premium payment period or an insurance exemption period (excluding those prescribed by the student insurance premium payment exception and insurance premium payment grace system)
- Eligibility period (premium payment period,Insurance exemption periodAnd totaling periodMore than 10 years) Is met
Due to the amendment of the law, from August 2017, 29 (Heisei 8), the requirements for the eligibility period have been shortened from "1 years or more" to "25 years or more". Even those who were non-pensioners before the revision can receive the benefits after the enforcement date if they meet the requirements after the revision. The requirement of "10 years or more" before the revision may be shortened to "25 to 15 years" due to special cases. Even now that the requirement for eligibility for the old-age basic pension is "24 years or more",Bereaved family basic pensionThe requirement for payment is "Persons who are entitled to the old-age basic pension (Limited to those who have a total of 25 years or more when the premium payment period and the insurance exemption period are added)”, and there is room for special cases to be applied.
- Exceptions to the period of enrollment in the public pension system (if the date of birth is as follows, the period will be shortened (special measures under the old law)). It is said that those who are already 31 years old or older when the new law is enacted and who find it difficult to meet the requirement of "25 years or more".
- Exceptions to enrollment period for employee pension system Considered to meet the term requirements). This is a transitional measure when the new law is enacted because the period requirement for the employee pension system under the old law was “more than 1 years”.
- Exceptions for middle-aged and senior citizens of the Employees' Pension (The following birth dates are for the Employees' Pension Pension No. 1 insured period If the period of time after the age reaches the age) is more than the following period, it is considered that the period requirement is satisfied, provided that June 40thSailor10 years) or more must be a period other than Type 4 insured or seafarers' voluntary continuous insured). Under the old law, the welfare pension was treated as a transitional measure when the new law was enacted, as it was considered that the insured period after the age of 40 (35) was "15 years or more", which satisfied the period requirement.
Insurance premium payment period
Regarding the period of enrollment in the employee pension system, the next period will be the period for which insurance premiums have been paid.
- No. 2 period of being insured (excluding periods under 20 and periods over 60)
- 1961(36)May 4~1986(61)May 3Until the period of being an insured person of welfare pension and seafarer insurance, or a member of a mutual aid association (excluding those under the age of 20 and those over the age of 60)
For the period in which you did not participate in the employee pension system, the next period will be the period for which the insurance premium has been paid.
- Out of the period of being the first insured person (including voluntarily insured persons)Period of full payment of insurance premiums
- No. 3 period of being insured
- From the period from April 1961, 36 to March 4, 1 (Showa 1986), which was the insured person (including voluntarily insured person) of the national pensionPeriod of full payment of insurance premiums
In summary, for the No. 1 insured, the period in which the insurance premium was paid in full during the No. 1 insured corresponds to the No. 2 insured and the No. 3 insured. , Because the insured is not obligated to pay the insurance premium, the period of being the No. 2 insured and No. 3 insured will be the period for which the insurance premium has already been paid.
If notification of becoming No. 3 insured is delayed,2 years before the month before the month to which the notification was madeExcept those inPeriod of delinquent insurance premiumsTreated as. However,2005(Heisei(17 years) Regarding the unreported period of No. 4 insured before April 1, by reporting, the period related to the report will be included in the premium payment period after the date when the report was made. be able to. Regarding the unreported period of the third insured person after April 3, 17, about the delay in reportingUnavoidable reasonIf it is found that the insurance payment has been completed, the period pertaining to the notification can be included in the insurance payment period after the date of the notification by making a notification. In addition, for a part of the period where the premium payment period has been set as the third insured period, if the insured period other than the third insured is newly found or the spouse's system movement is If the pension record is corrected in such a case, the subsequent No. 3 insured period will be treated as the period for which the premium has been paid.
On the other hand, if the notification of the change from the No. 3 insured person to the No. 1 insured is delayed (SarahYes, my husbandRetirement ageI retired, my wife's income increased and my husband'sSupportDeviated fromViolence from husbandIn response to this, my wife no longer keeps a living due to her husband's income, etc.2013(25) was established in July. Under this law, the period of being insured as No. 7 as an inconsistent period will be the total period covered. in this case,2015（平成27年）4月から3年間に限り、過去10年分（60歳以上の人は一律50〜60歳の分）の不整合期間の保険料（特定保険料）を追納することができる。また、2015年（平成27年）4月より前でも、不整合期間を未納期間として通常の後納制度で保険料を納付することもできる。
Insurance exemption period
There are four types of full exemption, three-quarter exemption, half-price exemption, one-quarter exemption, the period when the full exemption was exempt, except the full exemptionPeriod of payment of remaining amountIs applicable. In addition, the exempted insurance premiumIn case of late payment, The insurance premium payment period has come. Note thatIf you do not pay the remaining amount other than full exemption, it will be treated as unpaid.
It is the empty period for generating pension rights. Included to meet the "10+ years" requirement.
Regarding the period of enrollment in the employee pension system, the following period will be the target period for aggregation.
- No. 2 Under-insured period, under 20 years old and over 60 years old (Insurance paid period is not considered, not insured period)
- By March 1986, 61 (Showa 3)Withdrawal allowanceThe period on which the calculation of
- The basis of calculation of the amount of retirement pension or reduced retirement pension paid by the mutual aid association during the period of membership until March 1986, 61 (Showa 3) Period (1931(Showa 6) Limited to those born after April 4)
- Term used as the basis for calculation of retirement lump sum payments provided by mutual aid associations, which are specified by a Cabinet Order.
- Of the total period (those that meet the prescribed requirements of the employee pension system enrollment period before April 1961), those pertaining to the period before April 36, 4
Regarding the period in which the employee pension system was not enrolled, the following period (all limited to the period between 20 years old and under 60 years old) is the total period. In "the period when we did not voluntarily join",Period during which you did not pay insurance premiums while voluntarily enrollingIncluding.
- Those who were exempt from the national pension because they were the recipients of the employee old-age pensionPeriod without voluntary participation in national pension
- Period during which a person with Japanese nationality who was exempt from the national pension because he did not have an address in Japan did not voluntarily join the national pension
- April 1961, 36 (Showa 4)1991(March 3, 3) By March 31Period of daytime studentOf those who did not voluntarily join the national pension
- During the period from April 1961, 36 (Showa 4) to March 1, 1986 (Showa 61), since the person was the recipient of the disability pension for the employee or the survivor pension for the employee, the national pension is applied. Period during which the excluded people did not voluntarily join the national pension
- In the period from April 1961, 36 to March 4, 1 (Showa 1986), the employee old-age pension or employee disability pensionSpouse of beneficiaryOrEmployee's spouseThe period during which a person who was exempted from applying for the national pension did not voluntarily join the national pension
- Of the period from April 1961, 36 to March 4, 1 (Showa 1986),Member of ParliamentOr thatspouseThe period during which a person who was exempted from applying for the national pension did not voluntarily join the national pension
- Of the period from April 1961, 36 to March 4, 1 (Showa 1986),Local assemblyOr its spouseThe period during which a person who was exempted from applying for the national pension did not voluntarily join the national pension
- According to the old law,Prefectural governorPeriod of voluntary withdrawal based on approval of
1961 year (Showa 36 year)May 5From then on, Japan between the ages of 20 and 65CitizenshipWho acquiredpermanentFor those who have received the license, the following periods (excluding the period of enrollment in the employee pension system for the period of 20 years old and under 60 years old) will be the target period.
- Of the period in which the applicant had an address in Japan, the exemption period for foreigners (from April 1961, 36)1981(56)May 12) Was the period
- Of the period in which we did not have an address in Japan, the period until the day before we obtained Japanese nationality and received the permanent residence permit
If you meet the requirement of "10 years or more" only for the combined period, you cannot receive the old-age basic pension,Transfer additionIf the requirements of (XNUMX) are met, it is considered that the person is entitled to the old-age basic pension and the old-age basic pension equivalent to the transfer addition is paid.
The amount of the old-age basic pension is calculated by the following formula.
- (780,900 yen x revision rate) x (total number of months payment of insurance premiums/month of exemption from insurance premiums/480)
As a general rule, a full amount of 20 yen (≈60 yen x 40 (Heisei 480) revision rate 780,100) will be paid if all of the 780,900 years (2019 months) from 31 to 0.999 years have paid premiums. R. In addition,1941（昭和16年）4月1日以前生まれの者（新法施行時にすでに20歳以上の者）は40年の加入期間を満たすことができないので、生年月日に応じて「40年」は「25〜39年」に短縮される（算式の「480」は「加入可能年数×12」となる）。
If there is a period other than the period for which insurance has been paid for 40 years, the amount will be reduced from the full amount. Of the delinquency period of insurance premiums, the period subject to summation, and the insurance premium exemption periodStudent payment exceptionThe period and the grace period for payment of young people are treated as zero in calculating the pension amount. For other premium exemption periods, the ratio to the premium payment period is reflected in the pension amount as follows. The difference between March 2009 and April after April is due to the fact that the national treasury burden was raised to half in April 21.
- Full exemption
- 4/3 exemption
- Half price exemption
- 4/1 exemption
If the total payment period and exemption period exceeds 40 years (480 months) due to voluntary subscription, the exemption period will be calculated by giving priority to the period with the highest pension amount in January. Specifically, the payment period, the quarter exemption period, the half price exemption period, the three quarter exemption period, and the full exemption period are given priority in the order of calculation.
Advancement of payment
Those who meet the old-age basic pension period and are between the ages of 60 and 65 (Limited to those who are not voluntarily insured),Minister of Health, Labour and WelfareToRequest advancement of paymentBy doing so, you can receive the reduced pension. In the case of the beneficiary of the old-age welfare pension, the old-age basic pension and the old-age welfare pension must be raised at the same time. Payment starts from the month following the month in which the request for advancement belongs. Submit the "Invoice for Advancement of Payment" attached to the pension bill.
Those who were born before April 1941, 16 (Annual Showa 4) can make an advance payment (early receipt) on a monthly basis for those born on or after April 1, 1941 (Showa 16). Apply a reduction ratenegativeof"AmountIs added. Depending on the date of birth, you can carry out "all carry" and "partly carry". So to speak, it is a reduction in the amount of early payment. Those born on or after April 1941, 16 have a reduction of 4% per month, and 2 months × (-0.5%) = if you make a claim in the month when you reach the age of 60.30% reductionBecomes The additional pension will also be reduced at the same rate. The reduction continues for a lifetime and cannot be changed or canceled after the request has been made. If you carry it forward, you cannot become a voluntarily insured person in the national pension,Widow pensionOr due to post-severity/standard disorderBasic disability pensionWill not be paid. Those who were born before April 1941, 16 (Showa 4), if the person is insured by the national pension, the old-age basic pension that has been advanced will be suspended.
On the other hand, those who have the right to receive the old-age basic pension when they reach the age of 65,From 66 years old (65 year after the acquisition of the entitlement if you do not have the entitlement when you reach the age of 1)To the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare on a monthly basis after desired age up to 70 yearsRequest for postponement of paymentBy doing so, you can receive the increased pension. In the case of the beneficiary of the old-age welfare pension, unlike the case of the advancement, it is not necessary to carry out the deferral of the old-age basic pension and the deduction of the old-age welfare pension at the same time. Payment will start from the month following the month to which the request was made. However, when you reach the age of 65Disability pensionorSurvivor pensionIf you were the recipient of the disability pension or survivor pension by the date you reached the age of 66, you cannot apply for postponement and you will not be able to apply for the disability pension or survivor pension after the age of 66. When becoming a beneficiary, it is generally considered that the request for postponement was made on that day. Please fill in the request for postponement of the pension bill (postcard format) sent at the beginning of the month of birth at 65 years old (the month before the month of birth if you are born on the 1st). Enclose one of "I want to postpone only the employee pension" and send it back. If both the old-age basic pension and the old-age welfare pension are withdrawn, it is not necessary to return them. If you are a recipient of the old-age welfare pension and only the old-age basic pension, you should attach a bill for postponing payment to your pension bill.
With the "age reduction payment" on a monthly basis, the payment amount is increased by 1% each time the start of payment is delayed (delayed) by one month, and if it is postponed until the month 0.7 years old reaches five years later, 5 months x 70%=42% increaseBecomes This increase will last a lifetime. In addition, you cannot cancel after applying. However, this "42% increase" is literally a "face value" and does not necessarily mean that the "net benefit" after tax will increase by 42%. Below is a simplified example.
Although public pension income is treated as “miscellaneous income” under the tax law, and the taxation coefficient varies depending on the amount received, for example, if the annual amount received at the age of 65 is 200 million yen, 200 million yen × 100% – 120 million Yen (uniform deduction) = 80 yen is taxable. If this person reduces the payment to 70 years old and the amount of payment increases by 42%, the taxable object is 282 million yen x 100%-120 million yen = 162 million yen. If this person has other income and is subject to a 10% income tax during the year of receiving the tax, the tax amounts for the ages 65 and 70 will be 8 yen and 16.2 yen, respectively. “Take-out” after deducting from the face value received was ¥192 million and ¥267.8 million, respectively, which was 267.8/192≈1.395, an increase of less than 40%. In case of taking other taxation into consideration, the actual increase rate of “take-in” will decrease to about 33%... While various commentary on the benefits of deferred payments emphasizes that this "42% increase" is an absolute increase that can be applied to everyone, the actual (take-in amount) increase rate is It depends on the situation. This change in the rate of increase affects the calculation of the “break-even point,” which is, “How old do you live until the total amount of benefits is higher than if you do not delay it by delaying the start of payment?”. For example, if a person who plans to defer receiving payment until the age of 70 dies at the age of 69, the pension that he would have been able to receive for four years would not be received as a "delaying loss". Originally, public pensions are insurance for longevity safety net = longevity risk, so if you think in mass (general remarks), the profit and loss account is meaningless, but as each argument, it is humanity that I want to make the most profit. For example, the break-even point after reaching the age of 4 is 70 years and 42 months if the increase rate is 81%, but if the increase rate stops at 10%, the break-even point is 33 years and 85 months, which is the average of 2-year-old men. Life expectancy exceeds 65 years, and there is a 19.55% or more chance of being "delayed".
If you want to receive the deferred payment and you want to increase the rate at 70 years old 0 months, you must make a claim in the month when you reach 70 years old (because you are 70 years old, it is not automatically paid), Due to the principle of receiving money from the month following the billing month (for example, 70 months if you make a claim at 8 years and 8 months), you will not be able to receive the payment until you claim it late, which is not a good idea. Be especially careful at the end of the month or one day birth. In addition, due to the law revision,2014(April 26) From April, even if you make a late request, you will be able to receive it until the month when you reach the age of 4. However, the maximum amount of the increase is 70 months (70%) even if it is billed after the age of 60, and there is no merit even if it is delayed.
Those under the age of 65 who meet the requirements for beneficiaries of old-age welfare pension and disability welfare pensionDependentspouse(Generally, it is a "wife", so for the sake of convenience, it will be referred to as "wife" below... (There is no distinction between men and women in the system), the spouse's "added pension amount" is added to the "husband" old-age welfare pension, etc. Since the wife can receive the old-age basic pension after the wife reaches the age of 65, this addition disappears, and the amount equivalent to this addition is "Transfer additionIs added to the "old age basic pension" that the wife receives. In other words, only my wife can get this "transfer addition".
As a requirement that transfer addition is added
- My wife1926(Taisho15 years)May 4~1966(Showa 41) Born on April 4st.
- Since the wife during this period was voluntarily enrolled under the old law, the period that was not voluntarily enrolled is considered as a combined period and is not reflected in the pension amount at all, and the older the wife is, the lower the pension amount is likely to be. , There is a meaning to make up for the shortage. Even if the wife can receive the full-age old-age pension by voluntarily joining, the transfer addition will be made if the requirements are met.
- Wives born after April 1966, 41 (Showa 4) are forced to join under the new law for the entire period, so transfer additions will not be made. Wives born before April 2st, 1926 (Tensho 15) (beneficiaries of old-age pensions, etc. under the old law) will not lose their husband's pension even when they reach the age of 4, so transfer addition will not be made. ..
- Satisfaction of the old-age basic pension after the wife reaches the age of 65.
- If the wife meets all the requirements on the age of 65, it will be paid from the month following the age of 65. If the wife gets the old-age basic pension right after reaching the age of 65 due to voluntary participation, etc., it will be paid from the following month.
- If the husband meets the following requirements after the age of 65, he will be paid from the month following the month in which the husband reaches the requirements. If the wife is older than the husband, she is already receiving the old-age basic pension, generally when the husband meets the requirements for an additional pension. In such a case, no additional pension will be paid to the husband, and the wife's transfer addition will start from the month following the month in which the husband acquired the old age welfare pension. In this case, it is necessary to submit "Notification for the reason for starting the addition of the basic old-age amount for old age" (usually, transfer addition will be automatically added if the requirements are met without making a notification etc. Is required).
- By a husband who fulfills one of the following requirements (which is the basis for calculating the salary amount):Keep a livingis being done.
- Those who are eligible for the old-age welfare pension or retirement mutual aid pension, and the period of the insured person of each law of employee pension or the period of union members, etc.240 months (20 years) or more(15 to 19 years in the case of special cases) (including cases where the old-age welfare pension is fully suspended, including supplements, due to the working-age pension system)
- Disability welfare pensionOr, be the recipient of disability mutual aid pension, and based on the same reason for paymentBasic disability pensionWho has the right to receive
The amount of transfer addition is calculated by the following formula.
- 224,700 yen x revision rate x rate determined according to wife's date of birth (1.0 to 0.067)
Transfer addition can be advanced but not advanced (even if the old-age basic pension is advanced, transfer addition does not start until the age of 65). Even if it is postponed, the amount will not be increased. If the wife receives an employee old-age pension with a subscription period of 240 months or more, no transfer will be added. Also, when the wife can receive the disability pension, the transfer addition will be suspended during that period... Even if you divorce after meeting the requirements for transfer addition, the transfer addition will not be suspended, but if the number of insured months of the employee pension is 240 months or more due to the period of the insured who was considered as divorce, transfer No addition is done.
The No. 1 insured and voluntarily insured, the monthly premium of the national pensionAfter paying the full amountYou can apply to the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare and increase the payment by 400 yen per month. This is called "added premium", and by paying the added premium,When we obtain right to receive old-age basic pensionThe pension paid in conjunction withAdditional pension". However, the second and third insured persons・Persons who are exempted from insurance premiums ・Insureds who are voluntarily enrolled in special cases cannot pay additional insurance premiums. AlsoNational Pension FundThose who are enrolled in are not able to pay additional insurance premiums. Of the 1st insured persons, those who are insured with the farmer's pension will be those who pay the additional insurance fee regardless of whether they wish or not. The payment of additional insurance premiums can be submitted at any time to the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare and declined (from the previous month of the month to which the application is made). If you do not pay the additional insurance by the due date, you will not be the person who pays the additional insurance from the date of the due date until 2013 (Heisei 25), and you will not be reminded and the additional insurance It was treated as an extra charge. From 2014 (Heisei 26), due to the revision of the law, it is possible to pay up to the past two years as well as the national pension insurance premium.
For those who paid additional insurance premiums, 200 yen x the number of months paid will be paid as an additional pension. No. 3 insured persons will be paid for those who paid additional insurance premiums in the old law era. The additional pension is the amount of money that is added for a lifetime. Generally, if you receive the additional pension for two years, you can get the insurance premium of 2 yen. In addition, the additional pension is not subject to automatic revision of the annual amount due to revision of the revision rate (the macroeconomic slide/price slide special measures are not applied).
The additional pension is paid together with the old-age basic pensionTherefore, if the old-age basic pension is fully discontinued, or if you receive a pension other than the old-age basic pension (such as the survivor's basic pension or disability basic pension), the additional pension is also stopped. Also, if you receive a lump-sum withdrawal payment or widows pension, you will not be added even if you pay additional insurance premiums,Death allowanceIn case of receiving the above, 36 yen will be added only if the additional insurance premium has been paid for 8,500 months or more. With regard to additional pensions, payments can be increased or decreased at the same time as the old-age basic pension, and the same rate increases and decreases as the old-age basic pension, and neither advance nor post-cancellation can be canceled after application.
Old-age welfare pension
Old-age welfare pensionWhat is (roroikonenkin)?Employee pensionIs a pension that is received by a person who meets the requirements and meets the requirements after reaching a certain age.
Over 65 years oldWho isMeet the eligibility period for old age basic pension,And1 month or moreIs paid on the condition that you have an insured period of the employee pension ("Original" old-age welfare pension). The pension is "Reward proportional part""Progressive addition""Annual wageIs the total of
Apart from the "original" old-age welfare pension,1As a transitional measure before the age of 2 for those above the date of birth (more than two periods of insured types are added up)Specially provided old-age welfare pensionAre paid until the age of 65. The amount of payment is "Flat-rate part""Reward proportional part""Annual wageIs the total of Even if you receive this specially provided old-age welfare pension, the pension from age 65 will not change.. Recipients of "special payment" will also request a ruling again when they receive the "original" old-age welfare pension..
|Date of Birth (Male, Female Nos. 2-4)||Date of birth (No. 1 female)||Specific police staff, etc.||Payment details|
|1941(Showa 16) Before April 4||1946(Showa 21) Before April 4||1947(Showa 22) Before April 4||From the age of 60, a specially-paid old-age welfare pension with a "fixed portion" and "added pension amount" will be paid. The original old-age welfare pension is paid from the age of 65.|
|From April 1941, 16 (Showa 4)|
1949(Showa 24) Until April 4
|From April 1946, 21 (Showa 4)|
1954(Showa 29) Until April 4
|From April 1947, 22 (Showa 4)|
1955(Showa 30) Until April 4
|From the age of 60, an old-age welfare pension that is specially paid only for the "reward proportion portion" will be paid, and from the time of reaching the age of 61 to 64 depending on the date of birth, the "fixed portion" and "additional pension amount" Old-age welfare pension is paid. The original old-age welfare pension is paid from the age of 65.|
|From April 1949, 24 (Showa 4)|
1953(Showa 28) Until April 4
|From April 1954, 29 (Showa 4)|
1958(Showa 33) Until April 4
|From April 1955, 30 (Showa 4)|
1959(Showa 34) Until April 4
|Aged 60 to 65 years old will be provided with a specially-paid old-age welfare pension only for the "reward proportion portion" (the fixed portion is not provided). From the age of 65, the original old-age welfare pension and "additional amount" will be paid.|
|From April 1953, 28 (Showa 4)|
1961(Showa 36) Until April 4
|From April 1958, 33 (Showa 4)|
1966(Showa 41) Until April 4
|From April 1959, 34 (Showa 4)|
1967(Showa 42) Until April 4
|From the age of 61 to 64 depending on the date of birth, a specially-paid old-age welfare pension is provided only for the "reward proportion portion" (the fixed portion is not provided). From the age of 65, the original old-age welfare pension and "additional amount" will be paid.|
|After April 1961, 36||After April 1966, 41||After April 1967, 42||No specially provided old-age welfare pension is provided.|
For the following,ExceptionThere is.
- Not insuredFor those who are eligible for the old-age welfare pension, which is a special payment only for the proportion of remuneration (which is a retired employee),
- If you are in disability grade 3 or higher,By billing, A specially-paid old-age welfare pension with a fixed amount added from the month following the month of the request will be paid. If a person who can receive a disability welfare pension requestsGoing back when you are judged to be in a disability state(1 year and 6 months have passed since the day of the first examination (if healed within this period, that day)1941Born April 16st, 4 (Showa 2) April 1961st, 36 (Showa 4), girls1946(Showa 21) April 4 to 2 (Showa 1966) Limited to those born on April 41).
- For persons with an insured period of 44 years or more ("44 years" for one insured type only, and do not add up two or more insured types), from the age at which the compensation proportional part begins to be paidFlat-rate part is added（男子は1941年（昭和16年）4月2日〜1961年（昭和36年）4月1日生まれ、女子は1946年（昭和21年）4月2日〜1966年（昭和41年）4月1日生まれの者に限る）。障害者特例とは異なり、請求は不要である。
- Miner-SailorFor those who have a total of 15 years (actual period) or more as an insured person, a specially-paid old-age welfare pension with a fixed amount added from the age determined according to the date of birth is paid. It In this case, there is no difference in the age at which the proportional payment portion and the fixed amount portion start to be paid (limited to those born before April 1966, 41 (Showa 4)). "Not insured" and "Request" requirements are not required.
For persons with more than one type of employee pension insured period, the entitlement shall be determined for each insured period of each item, and the pension amount shall be determined for each insured period of each item. Each executing agency performs arbitration and payment procedures for each subscription period, and each executing agency also issues a pension certificate and various notices. "Old-age welfare pension" and "other old-age welfare pensions that are paid based on the same reason as that" can be co-paid (the same applies to survivor welfare pension, but disability welfare pension does not have this treatment and cannot be co-paid). Will be).
It is a fixed part that existed in the old law era and is not proportional to the reward. Since the new law replaces the basic pension, it will not be added to the “original” old-age welfare pension, but will be added to the specially-paid old-age welfare pension as a transitional measure.
The degree for 2019 is as follows. Since it is a "fixed amount", if the number of insured months and the date of birth are the same, the amount will be the same regardless of the remuneration amount.
- ¥1,628 x rate determined according to date of birth (1.0 to 1.875) x number of months of insured period (upper limit is 480 months for only one insured type) x revision rate (2019 (Heisei 31) (Degree is 0.999)
- The number of months of the insured period is calculated as 240 months when the insured period is less than 240 months for those who are eligible for the exception of middle-aged and elderly persons. The upper limit is 1946 months if born after April 21, 4 (Showa 2), but if born before that, the upper limit will be gradually reduced, for example1929(Showa 4) If you were born before April 4st, the upper limit will be 1 months.
- The "rate determined according to the date of birth" is1926(Taisho15年）4月2日〜1946年（昭和21年）4月1日生まれの者は1.875（1926年（大正15年）度生まれ）〜1.032（1945(Born 20).Persons born after April 1946, 21 are uniformly 4.
- "1,628 yen" is the "annual amount when joining the national pension for one month" (full amount of old-age basic pension/1), and is determined in the sense of maintaining consistency with the old-age basic pension.
Reward proportional part
- Basic amount
- New revaluation rateCalculated using2003(15) Average standard reward up to MarchMonthly amount<br>× Benefit multiplication rate × Number of months of insured period until March 2003
- New revaluation rateAverage standard remuneration for the period after April 2003 calculated usingamount× Benefit multiplication rate × Number of months of insured period after April 2003
Is the sum of.
- The new revaluation rate (revaluation rate after revision in 2004) is the current adjustment period (Macro economy slide), the revaluation rate for new arbitrators is based on the “nominal take-up wage fluctuation rate x adjustment rate” and the revaluation rate for existing arbitrators (65 in the year to which the beneficiary reaches the age of 3). The revaluation rate applied after the year to which April 4 of the following year belongs is based on "price fluctuation rate x adjustment rate".Revised every yearIs done.
- Benefit multiplication rate
- The number of months of the insured period is calculated in the actual period even if the exception of middle-aged persons is applied (there is no minimum guarantee). There is no upper limit. Note that special cases are used for the period of Type 1991 insured persons before April 3, 4.
- The division between March and April 2003 (15) is due to the introduction of a total remuneration system based on annual income, including bonuses, from April 3 (hence " Average standard rewardMonthly amount<br>"Average standard rewardamountThe notation is different).
- Conventional security
- 6 revaluation rateCalculated by using the average monthly standard remuneration for the period up to March 2003 (Heisei 15) × benefit multiplication rate × number of months of the insured period until March 3 (Heisei 2003)
- 6 revaluation rateCalculated using the average standard remuneration amount for the period after April 2003 (Heisei 15) × benefit multiplication rate × the number of months of the insured period after April 4 (Heisei 2003)
If the amount multiplied by the previous revision rate (revised every fiscal year based on the “price fluctuation rate x adjustment rate”) exceeds the above-mentioned principle amount, the previous amount is calculated as the amount proportional to the remuneration. Become. As a result, until 26, most of the beneficiaries are paid the subsidy amount.
- Benefit multiplication rate
When a recipient of a special payment (paid to a person under the age of 65) or a recipient of the "original" old-age welfare pension with a fixed amount added meets all of the following requirements: The supplementary pension amount is added to the pension amount.
- 20 years (15 to 19 years in special cases) for the insured period of the employee pension, which is the basis of pension calculation
- For those who have two or more types of employee pension insured periods, the insured periods are added together.
- Even if it is less than 20 years at the time of obtaining the beneficiary right, if it is more than 20 years due to the revision at the time of retirement, confirm the following livelihood maintenance relationship at the time when the relevant number of years became 20 years or more according to the revision rule ..
- Divorce splitIf it is over 20 years, the pension amount will not be added.
- A spouse under the age of 65 (may be insured by Employees' Pension) who was living by the person at the time of obtaining the entitlement, or a child (until the first March 18 after the date of reaching the age of 3) Between the child and the child under the prescribed disability under the age of 31)
- Acquisition of entitlement means when the age at which the fixed amount portion starts to be paid or when the person reaches the age of 65, not at the stage where the entitlement portion for the remuneration proportion only has occurred.
- If the annual income (income of the previous year. Income from the previous year. Income from the year before last. Excluding temporary income) of 850 million yen or more is excluded from the addition, it is generally less than 5 million yen within 850 years If it is recognized that it will be added.
- A spouse born before April 1926, 15 (Taisho 4) may be over 1 years old.
- For spouses born from April 1926, 15 to April 4, 2 (Showa 1966), when the spouse reaches the age of 41, the additional pension amount will not be added, which is equivalent to this. The amount to do is "Transfer additionIs added to the old-age basic pension received by the spouse himself. Generally, if the wife is older than the husband, the wife is already receiving the old age basic pension when the husband can receive the pension, so the husband will not be given the pension, A considerable amount will be paid to the wife as a transfer addition from that point.
- Even if the spouse advances and receives the old-age basic pension, the paid pension is not suspended. Even if the spouse does not have the right to receive the old-age basic pension and the transfer addition is not paid, when the spouse reaches the age of 65, the addition of the supplementary pension ends.
2019年（平成31年）度の加給年金額は、配偶者、第1子、第2子については一人につき224,500円（≒224,700円×改定率0.999）、第3子以降は一人につき74,800円（≒74,900円×0.999）となる。また配偶者のある受給権者が1934(Showa 9) If born after April 4, 2 yen (≒33,200 yen ×33,200) to 0.999 yen (≒165,600 yen ×165,800) depending on the date of birth of the beneficiarySpecial additionIs done.
If your spouse can receive an old-age welfare pension for more than 240 months (for spouses with two or more types of welfare pension insured periods, add up the insured periods) or disability pension If you can get it, the additional amount of the spouse will be stopped. In addition, when the old-age welfare pension and the disability basic pension are co-paid, and the child is added to the disability basic pension, the accrual of the child of the supplementary pension amount is suspended. Even if a person who was a single person at the time of obtaining the entitlement to the old-age welfare pension later has a spouse or child who meets the prescribed requirements, the amount of wages will not be added.
Since the period covered by the summation is included, the old-age basic pension amount may be lower than the fixed portion amount. The difference will be paid for the time being in order to prevent the total amount of pension payments from decreasing.
- Fixed amount portion-(Full amount of old-age basic pension x 1961 (Showa 36) After April 4, 1 months of welfare annuity under 20 years old and under 60 years old ÷480 (12 times the number of years of enrollment) )
- In other words, "progressive addition = fixed amount-old age basic pension equivalent amount".
- The number of months is calculated in real time, and special cases such as Type 3 insured persons are not used.
It is also possible to request/apply for the payment increase/decrease as in the old-age basic pension. For persons who have two or more types of insured period, a request/request for advancement/deferral of the old-age welfare pension based on one type of insured period is a request for an old-age welfare pension based on another period.・With offerat the same timeIt must be made.
Advancement of payment
The increase of the old-age welfare pension is the same as the increase of the old-age basic pension.at the same timeIt must be made.
- For those who receive a fixed amount from the age of 60, you can request an "advancement of the old-age basic pension". If the amount is increased, the amount equivalent to the old-age basic pension will be suspended for the fixed-amount part, and the full amount of the old-age basic pension will be reduced. It is eligible and will not be increased even at the age of 65.
- Those who are 60 years old and receive a specially-paid old-age welfare pension and only a fixed-age portion after the age of 61 can request the "old-age basic pension with full advancement" from the age of 60. .. In this case, the amount equivalent to the old-age basic pension will be suspended for the fixed amount, and the entire amount will be reduced for the old-age basic pension, and will not be increased even at the age of 65. There is no reduction in the proportion of remuneration or the cumulative addition from the age of 65. Before the start of payment of the fixed amount part, you can request a "partial advance basic pension". In this case, the fixed amount part is also paid up at the same time, adjusted at a prescribed rate, and the part of the old age that was not increased at the age of 65 Basic pension amount will be added.
- The "partially advanced old-age basic pension" is calculated using the following formula.
- (Annual amount of the old-age basic pension from age 65) × (Number of months from the claim month to the month before the fixed amount partial payment start month) / (Number of months from the claim month to the month before the month 65 years old) × Payment rate
- "Payment rate" is 100%-(0.5% x number of months from the advanced billing month to the month before the age 65 years old)
- The "partially advanced old-age basic pension" is calculated using the following formula.
- For those who are 60 years old and receive a specially-paid old-age welfare pension and only the fixed-amount part is not paid, a 60-year-old or later can be requested to pay the "all-earnings-based old-age basic pension". Claims for "partial advance basic pension" cannot be made.
- For those who are 61 years old or older and are not paid the fixed amount part of the special welfare pension, only the proportionate part of the remuneration will be paid from the age of 60 to the age at which payment of the proportional part of the remuneration is started. Can be charged. In this case, you must also make a claim for the "old-age basic pension with full advancement" (both will be reduced naturally). From the start of the payment of the proportional portion of the remuneration until the age of 65, you can request an "advanced old-age basic pension".
- For those who do not receive the specially-paid old-age welfare pension, they can request an advance payment of the old-age welfare pension if they meet the qualification period for the old-age welfare pension (=the qualification period for the old-age basic pension) on the day before the billing date. In this case, it must be carried out at the same time as the promotion of the old-age basic pension. In addition, even if it is advanced, the wages will not be added until the age of 65. Insured persons who voluntarily join the national pension cannot make this claim.
Those who have the right to receive the old-age welfare pension (excluding those who have acquired the right to get paid by March 2007, 19), and one year from the date when the right was acquired Those who have not claimed the old-age welfare pension before the lapse of days may request the executing agency to reduce the payment of the old-age welfare pension. Provided, however, that the person acquired the right to receive the old-age welfare pension, the person who received the disability pension other than the basic disability pension or the survivor's pension, or from the date of obtaining the right to receive the old-age welfare pension. If you become a recipient of a disability pension other than the disability basic pension or a survivor's pension by the day after one year has passed, you cannot make this offer (Article 3-31). A person who became a recipient of a disability pension other than the disability basic pension or a survivor's pension one day after the lapse of one year will be postponed after the day when the reason why the disability pension other than the disability basic pension or the survivor's pension should be paid When making an application, in principle, it shall be deemed that the application for postponement was made on the day of becoming the beneficiary.
The law related to pension system reform that was enacted on May 2020, 2 (5nd year of Reiwa) made it possible to start receiving pensions from the age of 29.
Employment old-age pension
Working while receiving old-age welfare pensionRemunerationApplied when you get.. From October 2015 (Heisei 27), the old-age pension system will be applied to members of the Diet and local government members.
If you are 60 years old or older and receive a (specially paid) old-age welfare pension and are also an employee of the welfare pension,Low age),Equivalent to the total monthly salary(The sum of the standard monthly salary and the total amount of standard bonuses for one year prior to that month divided by 1)Basic monthly amount(Annual amount ÷ 12) and the total amount is 28 yen (Payment stop adjustment start amount), the payment will be suspended as follows until the month to which the retirement date belongs. If a pension is added, the pension amount of the working old-age pension is calculated by excluding the pension amount. According to this calculation, if even a part of the main body is paid, the full amount of paid pension is paid, and if the main body is stopped from full payment, the paid pension is also stopped.
- The basic monthly amount is 28 yen or less, and the total monthly remuneration amount is 47 yen (Payment suspension adjustment change amount）If:
- (Total amount-28 yen) × 2/1 amount will be suspended.
- When the basic monthly amount is 28 yen or less and the total monthly remuneration equivalent amount exceeds 47 yen
- (Pension monthly amount +47 yen-28 yen) x 2/1 amount and (total monthly equivalent amount-47 yen) sum will be suspended
- When the basic monthly amount exceeds 28 yen and the total monthly equivalent amount is 47 yen or less
- The amount of (total monthly payment equivalent amount x 2/1) will be suspended.
- When the basic monthly amount exceeds 28 yen and the total monthly remuneration equivalent amount exceeds 47 yen
- The sum of the amount of (47 yen x 2/1) and the amount of (total monthly remuneration equivalent amount-47 yen) will be suspended.
The total monthly salary is not only the monthly salary but also the past one year.BonusIf you receive a large amount of bonus right before you retire, even if your monthly income decreases after retirement, the amount of suspension of payment will increase due to the bonus before retirement (in some cases, full payment suspension) There is a possibility.
Under the pension system reform-related law enacted on May 2020, 2 (5nd year of Reiwa), the reduction standard in the early 29s will be increased from the current monthly income of over 60 yen to over 28 yen for people aged 65 and over..
1937(Showa 12) Those born after April 4 (2002(Persons who are 14 years old after the revision of (65)) are receiving the (original) old-age welfare pension after age 65 and are also insured by welfare pension (Senior citizen),Equivalent to the total monthly salaryとBasic monthly amountAnd the total amount is 47 yen (Payment suspension adjustment amount）If the amount exceeds the limit, one-half of the amount exceeded will be suspended. Furthermore, if the amount exceeded exceeds the basic monthly amount, all payments for the old-age welfare pension (reward proportion portion) will be suspended except for the old-age basic pension, transitional addition and deferred addition. From April 2, senior citizens will be subject to the same mechanism for employees aged 1 and over. From October 19 (Heisei 2007), those who are 4 years old or older who were born before April 70, 2015 (Showa 27) are also eligible.
Since senior citizens pay insurance until they are 70 years old, the amount of future pension payments will increase accordingly, and in principle there is no burden of insurance premiums after 70 years old. However, since the amount of suspension of payment will be considerable, it may hinder the elderly's willingness to work.2019(First year of Reiwa) in AugustFinancial verificationThen, the verification including the abolition of the working old age pension was made..
Revision of pension amount
If the beneficiary of the old-age welfare pension (“originally” and special payment) who is an insured person (while working) has been revised in the amount equivalent to the total monthly remuneration due to salary increase, salary reduction, bonus payment, etc.From the month when the revision was madeThe suspension payment amount will be recalculated based on the new total monthly remuneration amount.From the month when the revision was madeThe pension amount will also be revised (Employee Welfare Pension Insurance Act, Article 46, paragraph 6).
Divorce splitIf theThe month following the month to which the invoiced day belongsThe pension amount will be revised from Employees' Pension Insurance Act Article 78-10.
The “original” old-age welfare pension is not, in principle, the basis for its calculation during the period in which the beneficiary is insured after the month in which the right is acquired. However, when one month has passed from the date of disqualification without the beneficiary being disqualified and becoming an insured person (re-employment), (also "specially, special payment")Until the month before the month of disqualificationBased on the insured period as a basis of pension amount, the amount of pension is calculated from the month to which the qualification loss date (if the reason for qualification loss is retirement or exemption) is one month Will be revised (Retirement revision, Article 43 Paragraphs 2 and 3 of the Welfare Pension Insurance Law). If you request an advance payment, the pension amount will not be revised until you reach the age of 65 regardless of whether you are disqualified.
If the beneficiary of the old-age welfare pension, which is specially paid only for the proportion of remuneration, falls under the above-mentioned special cases (persons with disabilities/long-term subscribers), the pension amount will start from the month following the month (the person with a disability charged) It will be revised (a fixed amount will be added). In addition, if the beneficiary of the old-aged welfare pension specially provided for which the fixed amount has already been added to the special exception does not fall under the special exception, the pension amount will be revised (the fixed amount will not be added) ( Employees' Pension Insurance Act Supplementary Provisions Article 9-2).
If the beneficiary of an old-age welfare pension, which was not insured, became an insured (employed), the pension amount will be revised from the month following the month in which the insured became insured (In principle, reductions will be revised and payment will be suspended) (Article 11 of the Supplementary Provisions). If the insured qualification is lost in the month of becoming the insured (retirement in the month of employment), this mechanism does not apply.
- 2016(28) Fixed-rate due to special cases for persons with disabilities and special cases for 9 years because persons who continue to work at the same establishment before September 30 became insured as short-time workers on October 2016, 10 If the full amount of the portion is suspended, the suspension of the fixed amount portion will be canceled by notification as a transitional measure.
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa) A pension system reform-related law, which was enacted on May 5, introduced a system called regular revision of employment. When a person in their late 29s works while receiving an employee pension, the paid insurance premium is reflected in the annual amount of the following year.
Coordination with employment insurance
The recipient of the specially-paid old-age welfare pension isEmployment Insurance ActAccording toBasic allowanceAs a general rule, if you can receive the payment ofNext month(If the application for job hunting is before the pension entitlement date, the month following the month in which the entitlement is obtained), until the month when the applicable period elapses, or the month when the payment is completed,Full amountWill be suspended (Basic allowance is given priority). In addition, the basic allowance (Excluding those paid after the age of 65) Is adjusted. In addition,Voluntary retirementHowever, if the basic allowance was not given for one day, the basic allowance will be paid without being stopped and the basic allowance actually received at the end of the basic allowance period. Convert the number of days of allowance into months, and if the number of months of suspension of payment is large, cancel suspension of payment retroactively (ex post payment).
If the beneficiary applies for a job, attach the identification of the person eligible for employment insurance to the “Notification of Reason for Suspension of Payment of Beneficiary” and submit it to the pension office that has jurisdiction over the address. However,2003(25) Notification is not required in principle for those who fall under the cause of suspension of payment after October 10, 1.
Senior employment continuation benefit
Specially provided old-age welfare pension (Employment old-age pension) Is the recipientEmployment Insurance ActIn addition to the suspension of the old-age pension, if you can receive the basic benefits for continuing employment for older people (for those who are continuously employed without receiving the basic allowance) under the provisions ofEquivalent to 6% of standard monthly remunerationFurther payment will be suspended up to the maximum amount (All basic benefits for continuing employment for older people will be paid.). If you receive the “original” old-age welfare pension after age 65, there will be no suspension of payment.
If the beneficiary is to receive the basic employment continuation benefit for the elderly, the jurisdiction over the domicile shall be attached to the “Notification of Reason for Suspension of Provision of the Beneficiary for the Elderly Employment Continuation”. Submit to the pension office. However, the first day of the first month when the basic benefits for continuing employment for older people are provided is 1 (2013).May 10In the following cases, notification is not required in principle.
The recipient of the old-age basic pension, additional pension, and old-age welfare pension (special payment, "original")When you dieDisappear. In addition, the beneficiary has the right to receive the old-age welfare pension specially provided.When you reach the age of 65Disappears.
It is basically necessary to contact the municipal pension office when the fact of death is known (National pension within 14 days, welfare pension within 10 days), but within 7 days from the date of deathFamily register lawIf you submit the above notification, the municipalityBasic Resident Register Network SystemIf you participate in, you can omit the contact to the pension office.
However, as a result of confirmation at the pension office before proceeding with the suspension of payment,Remaining pension to be paid to the deceasedThere are things you can understand. As a general rule, pensions for the past two months are paid on the 15th of every even month, so if you die in an odd month, the amount that was supposed to be paid in the following month will be "unpaid pension". In this case, the unpaid amount (unpaid pension) isHad made a livingBereaved family (priority is spouse, child, parents, grandchild, grandparents, brothers and sisters. Due to revision of law, relatives within 2014 relatives other than these were added from April 4)In my nameYou can charge. If there are multiple ties, the claim made by that person shall be deemed to have been made in full for all, and the payment made to that person shall be deemed to have been made to all.
On the other hand, if the beneficiary has died due to death, but the payment was made in error for the following month or later, the refundReceivableOf debt pertaining toRepaymentIf the person who should pay the pension has a pension benefit (survivor's basic pension), the payment of the pension benefit can be applied to the amount of the refund claim. Note thatFalse payment adjustments are made only within the same systemTherefore, it cannot be applied across systems such as the national pension and welfare pension.
- ^ "White Paper on Health, Labor and Welfare 30" Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, 2018, Documents .
- ^ With the unification of the employee pension system, public employees and private school faculty members also joined the welfare pension from October 2015, 10.In addition, the occupational addition portion of the mutual aid pension has been abolished, and a new retirement pension benefit has been created.However, for the period of participation in the mutual aid pension until September 1, 2015, the occupational area addition portion will be paid according to the participation period even after October 9.
- ^ http://diamond.jp/articles/-/160670 “The pension will increase by 70% when it starts receiving 42 years old, but there is a pitfall!” Diamond Online Akie Fukada Viewed April 2018, 4
- ^ Due to the revision of the law in 2015 (Heisei 27), the fractional treatment of pensions has been changed from the previous 100 yen unit to 1 yen unit. However, in the transfer addition calculation, the fraction less than 224,700 yen is rounded off at (100 yen x revision rate), and when it is multiplied by (rate determined according to the wife's date of birth), the fraction less than 1 yen is rounded off. To do.
- ^ If the wife receiving the disability basic pension has reduced the disability grade to level 3, if the pension to be received is changed from the disability basic pension to the old age basic pension, transfer addition will be added.
- ^ The third insured was able to pay additional insurance premiums as an optional subscriber before April 3. The additional insurance premium paid period during this period is regarded as the additional insurance premium paid period as the first insured period.
- ^ Social insurance laborerButSpecially provided old-age welfare pensionHe pointed out that he often forgets to get it, and says, "Even if a special payment is received, the pension from age 65 does not change, so if you do not receive it, you will lose a lot.""I often forget to get a "special payment", which is a trap that I assume that my pension will be 65 years old". NEWS Post Seven (Shogakukan). (November 2019, 2) 2019th of February 9Browse. However, this article ignores the case of women regarding the target age and date of birth.
- ^ "Special payment, additional payment... Have you forgotten your pension? Loss of rights after 5 years Be careful even if you are under 65 years old". NIKKEI STYLE. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (September 2018, 9). 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "Pension procedure at the age of 65 (those who are receiving a special old-age welfare pension)". Japan Pension Service (September 2020, 8). 2020th of February 11Browse.
- ^ Specially provided old-age welfare pensionNational Public Service Mutual Aid Association
- ^ Old-age welfare pensionFederation of Local Public Employee Mutual Aid Associations
- ^ 65 years old pensionJapan Private School Promotion and Mutual Aid Agency
- ^ In the former private companies, there is a gender gap only for the 1st employee pension insured.Retirement ageIn the old law era, there was a gender difference in the age at which payment was started because there was a gender difference in age (there was no gender difference even in the old law era in the mutual aid pension).
- ^ "Among the insured persons who were police officers, escorts of the Imperial Palace, firefighters, or full-time members of the fire brigade (limited to those below the class specified by Cabinet Order) Those who have continued to be employed for 20 years or more at the time of satisfying the payment requirements (the day before the qualification loss day), or those specified by a Cabinet Order as equivalent thereto.
- ^ However, by 2014 (Heisei 26)Macro economy slideHas not been activated, the actual benefit amount will be the annual amount due to the special measure for price slides. Also in this case, the nominal take-up wage fluctuation rate or the price fluctuation rate is not multiplied by the adjustment rate even in the adjustment period.
- ^ June 2020, 5 Chunichi Shimbun 30 pages
- ^ "(PDF)”. Japan Pension Service (March 2012, 3). 2013th of February 11Browse.
- ^ The payment suspension adjustment change amount will be changed to the legally required amount of 48 yen according to the nominal wage fluctuation rate from 17 onwards.
- ^ June 2020, 5 Chunichi Shimbun 30 pages
- ^ The payment suspension adjustment amount is changed in the same manner as the payment suspension adjustment change amount.
- ^ Future public pension financial outlook (financial verification)Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- ^ June 2020, 5 Chunichi Shimbun 30 pages
- Japanese pension
- Basic Resident Register Network System -Old-age basic pensionPension record problemIt is used for collation or matching work etc.
- Senior citizens