Tokiwa-so Manga Museum Special Exhibition "Tokiwa-so and Osamu Tezuka-When the Jungle Emperor"
If you write the contents roughly
We will continue to do our utmost to pass on Tokiwa-so, an important cultural heritage of Toshima Ward, to the next generation as a base for transmitting manga and anime culture, and to make it a beloved facility. "
Tezuka Productions Co., Ltd. President Matsutani "If Osamu Tezuka was alive, I would have been very pleased with this exhibition.
April 2021, 4 From April 6, 4, a special project will be held at Tokiwa-so Manga Museum (7-3-9 Minaminagasaki) ... → Continue reading
Kyodo News PR Wire
Kyodo PR wire, which distributes press releases and news releases, connects information from "who wants to know" to "people who want to know."
This is a site that consumers should pay attention to, where news releases from major governments and government agencies including local governments and universities are gathered.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
cultural heritage(Mr. Bunkai, cultural heritage) is a tangible and intangible product created by human cultural activities.Cultural propertyAlso known as (bunkazai, cultural property).Often refers to cultural products that are of particular value and are considered to be preserved for posterity..
Cultural heritage was created by human cultural activities in a broad sense.Building,(I.e.,Artwork,Music,theaterTangible (real estate, etc.Movable cultural property) ・ Intangible cultural product.Governments and international organizations of each country have high academic, historical, and artistic value among cultural products, and those that should be preserved for future generations, especially "cultural heritage" or "culture". Positioned as "fortune"Treaty,law,OrdinanceBy etc.Cultural heritage protection systemIs the target of.The cultural heritage to be protected depends on the purpose of establishing each system, but depending on the system, not only pure cultural products but also pure cultural productsNatural treasureIt may also contain natural products such as.Procedures such as designation and registration are taken for cultural heritage to be protected, but there are many valuable undesignated and unregistered cultural heritage.
Historically, it has not always been respected and is often subject to destruction and looting and dissipated.In addition, religious beliefs have historically caused many destructions.For exampleVenus of MiloEvenキ リ ス ト 教,IslamIf it was excavated by a medieval person who strongly believes in If you don't have people, bakecementJust make it.Respecting cultural properties in cultural areas unrelated to oneself is peculiar to modern civilizationSpirit of the times.
in recent years,Natural disastersMany cultural heritage is lost.Even if it is a cultural heritage that can be inherited in the future if it is repaired, undesignated items may be removed and lost, especially after a disaster...In addition to the frequent occurrence of natural disasters, there is a factor that cultural heritage has been buried in the city due to rapid urbanization... Even in the 2011 off the Pacific coast of Tohoku Earthquake, there were many cultural heritage sites in the disaster area...Cultural heritage plays a major role in recovery from disasters.
Cultural heritage in World Heritage
United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization(UNESCO)World Heritage Conventionbased onworld HeritageOperates the system of.The type of registration as a World Heritage Site is "cultural heritage""Natural heritage""Complex heritage""World heritage at risk"(Crisis heritage), and buildings and archaeological sites with excellent value fall under" cultural heritage ".For cultural heritage, local government agencies seeking registration recommend candidate sites for registration,International Monument Remains ConferenceConducts a field survey and is registered on the World Heritage List after being examined by the World Heritage Committee.In addition to World Heritage Sites as a UNESCO project,Intangible cultural propertyTo specify and protectIntangible cultural heritageThere is also.
Japanese institutional cultural heritage
JapaneseCultural property protection lawThen,Tangible cultural property,Intangible cultural property,Folk cultural property,Memorial,Cultural landscape, 6 types of "Cultural propertyHowever, there are cultural products with historical value among those that cannot be grasped by these concepts.Cultural CouncilThen, cultural products with historical value are positioned as "cultural heritage" in a broad sense, including cultural properties.An example of cultural heritage in a broad sense isCultural landscape, The surrounding environment of cultural properties, modern scientific and industrial heritage, "the whole gathered with a certain degree of relevance beyond the framework of cultural property types", etc...Of these, the cultural landscape was newly positioned as a type of "cultural property" under the Law for the Protection of Cultural Properties in 2004 (16).
The following Japanese universities are conducting education and research related to cultural heritage.
- Kyoto Tachibana University --Faculty of Letters Department of Cultural Properties
- Kanazawa Gakuin University --Department of Cultural Properties, Faculty of Arts and Culture
- Osaka Otani University --Faculty of Letters Department of Cultural Properties
- Tsurumi University --Faculty of Letters Department of Cultural Properties
- Nara University --Faculty of Letters Department of Cultural Properties
- Beppu University --Faculty of Letters Department of Cultural Properties
- Tokushima Bunri University --Faculty of Letters Department of Cultural Properties
- Kibi International University --Faculty of Cultural Properties, Department of International Cooperation for Restoration of Cultural Properties
- Hiroshima University --Faculty of Letters Department of Humanities / Geography / Archeology / Cultural Properties Course
- Tohoku University of Art and Design --Faculty of Arts, Department of Art History and Cultural Heritage Conservation and Restoration
- Hanazono University --Faculty of Letters, Department of Cultural Heritage
- Human Environment University --Environmental Design Course, Department of History and Cultural Environment, Faculty of Human Environment
- Kyoto University of Art and Design --Faculty of Arts, Department of Historical Heritage (Cultural Heritage Course, Cultural Property Conservation and Restoration Course)
- Tokyo Gakugei University --Class F Environmental Curriculum Department of Cultural Properties Science
- Nara University of Education --Comprehensive Education Course Cultural Property / Calligraphy Art Course (Paleo-Cultural Property Science Specialization, Cultural Property Modeling Specialization, Calligraphy Art Specialization)
- Cyber university --Faculty of World Heritage, Department of World Heritage (Correspondence University)
Cultural heritage that is not designated or registered as a cultural property
- ^ Concept and mechanism of cultural property protection in Koto Ward
- ^ Historical document network
- ^ Association to protect cultural properties from NPO disasters
- ^ Ritsumeikan University Historical City Disaster Prevention Research Center
- ^ Council for Cultural Affairs Cultural Properties Subcommittee Planning Study Group "New developments in the preservation and utilization of cultural properties-to make the best use of cultural heritage in the future-], 2001
- Cultural heritage protection system
- Cultural Heritage (World Heritage)
- Cultural property
- European Heritage Days