Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism / Infrastructure DX room opened / BIM / CIM full-scale introduction Strengthening data linkage infrastructure
If you write the contents roughly
Data can be handled three-dimensionally in VR and AR (Augmented Reality), and the on-site situation can be better understood.
On the XNUMXth, the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism will accelerate DX (digital transformation) in the infrastructure field, so Kasumi in Tokyo ... → Continue reading
Nikkan Construction Industry Newspaper
The Nikkan Kensetsu Kogyo Shimbun is a nationwide edition of specialized construction paper that deals with all information related to construction. Thanks to the support of everyone in the construction industry, including general contractors, we celebrated the 90th anniversary of the first issue last year. We will continue to disseminate a variety of industry news reliably and quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Augmented reality(This isBritish: Augmented Reality, Augmented Reality,AR) Is the real environment perceived by humansComputerA word that refers to the technology that is expanded by the computer and the actual environment itself that is expanded by the computer.
English Augmented Reality Because it is a Japanese translation ofpronunciationJapanese notation based onAugmented realityOr abbreviationARIs also used. Also,Augmented reality(Kakucho Genjikan),Augmented reality(Today),Augmented realityAlso called (elevation). As a superordinate conceptMixed reality There is (MR).
Augmented realityArtificial reality (Virtual reality = VR), which adds, deletes, emphasizes, and attenuates information in the surrounding real environment at that time, literally expanding the real world as seen by humans... Whereas virtual reality replaces reality with artificially constructed reality, augmented reality is a technique that modifies part of reality. For example, in virtual reality, people are presented with five senses as if they were in a virtual room and watching a virtual teapot placed on a virtual table, whereas in augmented reality the reality is that people actually exist. It presents information as if a virtual teapot is placed on the table in the room. Because computer information is added to enhance and augment the actual information than it is, and provide it to humansAugmented reality-Augmented realitySometimes called. In many cases, real-time processing is inevitably necessary because the real environment is used as an information source. As a technical problem, in addition to the virtual reality, it is a particular problem to solve the interaction between the virtual object and the real environment/object, such as illumination, shadow, contact, and concealment in the visual element.
As a means by which a computer expands reality, information presentation is attempted for all human sense organs and somatosensory, such as sight, hearing, and touch. In virtual reality, the reality of a virtual object presented to a person is emphasized, whereas in augmented reality, the relationship with the position of the real world or the context of an object is also emphasized. In a system that emphasizes the latter, a simple information presentation method may be used as a means for expanding the reality, such as a description of a place or an object by text or voice.
Many systems use devices or technologies that are widely used in virtual reality to present and obtain information. For example, mainly for visual information presentationHead mounted displayIs used. However, for the purpose of supporting work in a real environment, presentation using a screen of a small information terminal such as a mobile phone is also being considered.
Since the subject of the presented environment is the real environment, work support in the real environment is expected as its application field. For example, providing guidance information, providing technical information to technicians who maintain aircraft and copiers, and supporting surgery in the medical field.Applied research such as information presentation for people is being conducted.
To the method that is often used to create services for general consumers,ARToolKitImage recognitionroutineUsing2D codePattern orStill imageEtc. (called “AR marker” etc.)Digital cameraWhen you shoot with, it will be used as a marker in the imageMatch move official3DCGAnimation is displayed compositely in real time, and it matches the still imagecontentIs displayed.
Variety show for children in Japan in 1992Ugogoruguga』Broadcast begins. This is a pioneering example of a series of programs in which performers interact with CG characters controlled in real time. (Virtual studio）
In 1992-93, a famous paper on the AR system prototype "KARMA" was published..
Thus, with the exception of some entertainment prototypesMilitary industryAlthough AR has been mainly used in the automobile and aircraft manufacturing industries, it has been used for general consumer services in the 2000s with the spread of mobile terminals..
It has become known to the general public since 2007 in Japan. The first commercial game that applied AR technology in the same yearTHE EYE OF JUDGMENTWas released.
Japanese mobile phones released on August 2010, 8 (feature phone) PlatformAR3DPlayerIs a two-dimensionalbarcode OfQR codeWas implemented as a tracking system that recognizes as a QaR marker as it is. A system that displays images in the correct position and orientation by tracking the position and orientation of mobile phones with various sensors such as cameras, GPS, and acceleration sensors is an important technology for the realization of AR. Image recognition library for tracking for AR was released in 1999.ARToolKitIn 2003, by Dieter Schmalstieg and Daniel Wagner, mobile phonesPDAFirst marker tracking system was developed for.. Since QR codes have become widespread as image recognition markers for mobile phones in Asia, they have also come to be used for AR marker tracking.
As an example of a work using ARni_ka OfAR poetryThere is. This is with the Great East Japan Earthquake in mind,Paul ZelandIt is an expression of mourning that is conscious of "", and a rose flower blooms on the top of Tokyo Tower, a lot of Kitty appears on the screen, and when you tap it, a poem comes out from there, and you have an impression on it. It was something that could be answered.
2013 years,GoogleAugmented Reality Tool byGoogle GlassBeta testing started, and various augmented reality applications for this productThird partyHas been implemented by. Eyeglass-type and watch-type computers are regarded as the favorite of wearable computers (wearable computers, which are attracting attention as the next trend after portable mobile computers) after smartphones.
2014, the core technology of ARComputer vision Kudan Limited (UK), a leading company of (CV), becomes a Japanese corporationKudanEstablished a corporation, marker AR andMarkerless ARA toolkit for cross-platform mobile application development that supports bothKudan AR SDKTo the Japanese market. From March 2018Kudan AR SDKIs sold and supported by Excelsoft Co., Ltd., a global distributor.
In 2016, AR-specialized news media "GET ARWas born.
On November 2016, 11, EPSON MOVERIO, a smart glass compatible with AR from Epson Sales Co., Ltd.BT 300Released. By adopting a proprietary organic EL display, it has achieved weight reduction, high brightness, and high image quality.
The technologies that realize AR are roughly divided into three types.
Augmented reality in popular culture
One of the reasons for the publicity of AR technology in Japan is the animation "Tools similar to augmented reality".Cyber coilSome people cite (2007).. However, the augmented reality that appears in Denno Coil is not directly related to the actual AR technology.
In addition, there are many anime and manga in which "tools similar to augmented reality" appear before this work. For example, "ド ラ ゴ ン ボ ー ルA monocle-shaped display device that allows you to see the fighting power of your opponent.ScouterCan be said to be a kind of augmented reality.
in this way,SFProject augmented reality around the workHead mounted displayAnd other displays have appeared in many works. Many of them are monocle-shaped and are attached to communication headsets, probably because they describe the facial expressions of the characters. The projected information includes the distance from the enemy, the remaining ammunition of the weapon, and the aim.
- Head mounted display
- Eyeoy(PlayStation Eye, PlayStation Camera)
- Nintendo 3DS(AR games）
- PlayStation Vita
- Cyber navigation
- Microsoft HoloLens
Games, applications and services using AR
- AR Toolkit(Library for creating AR software)
- AR3D (Image recognitionMarkerless ARとQR codeTracking engine. Library provided. )
- CARKCHO (Service for creating AR content)
- Sekai camera
- Kamen Rider AR Carddass
- ONE PIECE AR Carddass
- AR games
- Face shooting
- Yuzu Irotoridori AR Camera (Yuzu's distribution limited singleIrotoridoriApp. )
- au navi walk (Search for route, tap "navigation start", tap "AR" mark to guide using smartphone camera,AndroidOnly)
- Pokémon GO
Works in which AR appears
- Cyber coil
- Accel World
- ROBOTICS; NOTES
- Yugioh ZEXAL
- Prism ♢ Re collection!
- Humanity has declined
- Ghost Recon Series
- Muv-Luv Alternative
- Real account
- Theatrical version Sword Art Online Ordinal Scale
- Our world is over.
- Device rain
- ^ Ronald T. Azuma, A Survey of Augmented Reality, Teleoperators and Virtual Environments 6, 4 (1997), 355-385.
- ^ “Augmented Reality: OsiriX surgery”. WIRED (Magazine)(July 2010, 8)
- ^ Johnson, Joel. “The Master Key”: L. Frank Baum envisions augmented reality glasses in 1901 Archived June 2013, 1, at Archive.is Mote & Beam 10 September 2012
- ^ http://www.google.com/patents?q=3050870
- ^ Tom Caudell. Ece.unm.edu. Retrieved 9 June 2012.
- ^ LB Rosenberg.The Use of Virtual Fixtures As Perceptual Overlays to Enhance Operator Performance in Remote Environments.Technical Report AL-TR-0089, USAF Armstrong Laboratory, Wright-Patterson AFB OH, 1992.
- ^ LB Rosenberg, "The Use of Virtual Fixtures to Enhance Operator Performance in Telepresence Environments" SPIE Telemanipulator Technology, 1993.
- ^ Wellner, Pierre. “Computer Augmented Environments: back to the real world”. ACM. 2012th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Augmented Reality (AR) Goes Mobile: Introducing Various Projects
- ^ Simon Perry (October 2008, 10). “Wikitude: Android App With Augmented Reality: Mind Blowing”. digital-lifestyles.info 2008th of February 10Browse.
- ^ Daniel Wagner (August 2009, 8). “History of Mobile Augmented Reality”. Institute for Computergraphics and Vision 2009th of February 8Browse.
- ^ Wagner, Daniel (September 2009, 9). “First Steps Towards Handheld Augmented Reality”. ACM. 2009th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "Creation of a space of mourning by AR technology About AR poems of ni_ka" "DOMMUNE OFFICIAL GUIDE BOOK2 ”Kawade Shobo Shinsha 2011 p49-50
- ^ "Ni_ka's" AR Poem "" "" June 2012 issue My navi p43
- ^ AR use cases and production companies
- ^ AR that supports surgery by body scanning --Image of using augmented reality technology in medical care --InsideOut. SamGMU Augmented reality project.
- ^ Robot Surgery Navigation with 3D Augmented Reality and XNUMXD Organ Model - the UAF YouTube-channel
- ^ XARMEX
- ^ Augmented Reality's Path From Science Fiction to Future Fact
- ^ "All about AR-Augmented reality that changes mobile phones and the Internet"Nikkei BP, 2009, 10 pages.ISBN-978 4822210830.
- ^ Tomu Kawada AR Three Brothers (October 2009, 10). “AR (Augmented Reality) that you can understand”. @IT (ITmedia) 2009th of February 10Browse.
- Alternative reality games
- Brain in a vat
- Head mounted display
- Simulated reality
- projection mapping
- Markerless AR
- virtual reality(VR, virtual reality)
- Mixed reality(MR, mixed reality)
- Augmented virtual(AV, Augmented Virtual) --The concept is the opposite of augmented reality.Virtual worldIntroduce real-life information to.
- Wearable computing
- Ubiquitous computing
- Third reality
- Location information service
- 5rd generation mobile communication system
List of articles on AR news media "GET AR"
- AR smart glasses, EPSON MOVERIO "BT-300" review [for developers]
- I tried flying the DJI drone MAVIC Pro using the AR smart glasses EPSON MOVERIO "BT-300"
- Patients with retinitis pigmentosa tried using AR smart glasses "EPSON MOVERIO BT-300"
- Trial machine review of smartphone ASUS "ZenFone AR" compatible with AR / VR!
- Individual developers and indies are completely free! What is Kudan's SLAM technology AR engine?
- [Open source] AR tool "AR.js" that operates lightweight and at high speed on the Web
- AR HUD equipped motorcycle smart helmet "LiveMap" developed by a Russian company
- It looks normal, but its features are amazing! AR smart glasses "SHIMA"