Photo Rodrigo Caserta Area President
The "3R" trend of US Avanade IT investment is clear
If you write the contents roughly
Telework-related aspects are prominent in terms of emergency evacuation, and institutional reforms such as work styles, personnel evaluations, and remuneration are expected to undergo a full-scale review.
In Avanade, the IT investment after Corona is reset (reviewed) from response (response), and renewed (renewal) ... → Continue reading
Weekly BCN +
It is a familiar IT business information site in Weekly BCN.
Weekly BCN + is an information site that supports partner businesses. Not only news, but also support for partner matching and column interviews by opinion leaders.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Personnel evaluation(Jinji Hyouka) orPersonnel evaluationAndEmployeeEvaluate the performance, achievements, and abilities ofwage,promotionEtc.human resourcesA mechanism to reflect in measures.. Conducted regularly and continuously, such as 6 months or 1 year..Mid-sized and large in JapanCompanyThe personnel evaluation system is well established inMinistry of Health, Labor and WelfareAccording to the 2002 Employment Management SurveyEmployeeThe introduction rate was 300% for companies with more than 1000 people and less than 89.1 people..
In large Japanese companies in the 1970s and 1980s, personnel evaluations are based on three elements: grade evaluation (quantity and quality of work performed), ability evaluation (ability to perform work), and emotional evaluation (motivation for work, etc.). Ta.. After the 1990sResults-orientedHas become established, and the evaluation of affection and abilityIt was replaced by (not only from the boss but also from colleagues and subordinates).
Studies up to the 1990s showChugokuLet's value the relationships within the groupConfucianismDue toIndividualismIt was also thought that the Western-style personnel evaluation was not suitable...On the other hand, rewarding personal achievementsHong Kong,Pearl River DeltaIs encouraged.
Japanesegovernment officialToWork ratingThere was a system,SeniorityIt will be replaced with the "personnel evaluation system" from 21 with the aim of shifting from the ceremony to a method that reflects abilities and achievements... As wellLocal civil servantIn 2016, a personnel evaluation system was introduced.
In the past, decision-making such as wages, promotion, and staffing was the main purpose of personnel evaluation.AmericaLet's integrate personnel evaluation into human resource development and skill developmentCame to be discussed.
- ^ a b c d Personnel evaluation system for human resource development "Political Economy Research" Vol. 52, No. 1 (issued in June 2015)
- ^ Kosuke Ikawa Naoyuki Kitchen Preliminary consideration on human resource management of knowledge workers 2008 Ryukyu University Economic Research no.75 p.203 -240
- ^ a b "Japanification of the personnel assessment system Two trajectories of the United States and Japan" 1995
- ^ Skill concepts and personnel assessment Management Theory Vol. 49 (1-2) 2002
- ^ "Psychological issues for effective performance appraisal"Japan Institute for Labor Policy and Training December 2011 (No.12)
- ^ a b Cheng, Kevin and Cascio, Wayne, Performance-Appraisal Beliefs of Chinese Employees in Hong Kong and the Pearl River Delta. International Journal of Selection and Assessment, Vol. 17, Issue 3, pp. 329-333, September 2009. two:10.1111 / j.1468-2389.2009.00475.x
- ^ National Personnel Authority 20 Annual Report Volume XNUMX << Personnel Administration >> [Part XNUMX] Establishment and Transition of the National Personnel Authority and Contemporary Issues in Personnel Management of National Personnel Authority Section XNUMX Contemporary Issues in Personnel Management of National Personnel Authority Two-year seniority system From annual management to ability / performance principle
- ^ Vocational ability evaluation criteria | Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Performance improvement plan --A plan that asks low-rated people to improve their business performance