Masumi Kuwata donated a grab to the women's baseball club in Hatsukaichi, Hiroshima
If you write the contents roughly
Masumi Kuwata, who was active as a pitcher in the giants and major leagues, donated the glove to the Saeki High School Women's Baseball Club in Hatsukaichi City.
A former professional baseball player donated a grab to a high school in Hatsukaichi City, which is the only public high school in the prefecture that has a women's baseball club ... → Continue reading
Hiroshima HOME NEWS
TV Asahi affiliate Hiroshima Home TV provides the latest Hiroshima news!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Image request: Of Mt. OmineImage providedplease.(2021/4）|
Hiroshima cityAdjacent to the west ofSeto Inland Sea(Hiroshima Bay) Is a port town facing.Three Views of Japan· "Itsukushima(Aki no Miyajima) is especially famous. On the islandItsukushima shrine Theworld HeritageIs also designated as the oldYoshiwa VillageIs a heavy snowfall area.
The mother of the city is oldSaikiIt is a Hatsukaichi town. Since the Middle Ages, Hatsukaichi has been a town of timber industry based on the construction and repair of Itsukushima Shrine and the accumulation of timber from the mountains of West China.Sanyo roadHatsukaichi (west country highway)HonjinIt developed mainly.High economic growth periodAfter thatHiroshima cityDeveloped as a west bed town,1988(63)May 4"Hatsukaichi City" was established by implementing the independent city system. The 655th city in Japan and the 14th city in Hiroshima prefectureMatsunagaとInnoshima CityExcept for, it is the 12th city that still survives. ).
The town of Hatsukaichi had a strong aspect of commercial and industrial cities,Great Heisei mergerDepending on the surrounding four towns (Saiki Town-Yoshiwa Village-Ono Town-Miyajima Town), the WestChugoku MountainsThe rich nature ofworld HeritageWas also chosenItsukushima shrineincludingAki no MiyajimaIt will have a new face such as.
Urban employment areaHas the 8th largest scale in JapanHiroshima metropolitan areaIt is a city that constitutes (10% commuting area population approximately 158 million). The population is2005Since the merger with former Miyajima-cho and former Ono-cho has been almost flat (about 11 at the time of merger), it has been slightly decreasing in recent years. This is due to the population increase in the central city area and the mountainous areas.DepopulationBecause the changes are offsetting each other.
There is a certain evaluation of the cultural promotion policy after the enforcement of the municipal system. For example, the city's cultural hall "Sakura PiaIn ", there are many performances by well-known people and groups for the size of the population, and they are highly evaluated by the performers, creating a virtuous cycle leading to new performances.".. Also, the city of origin, named “Hatsukaichi City”, is held on the 20th of every month and is a sister-friendly city.New Zealand-MastertonFrom interacting withJET ProgramByNew ZealandThere are various initiatives such as inviting the "member of international exchange" from where he was born to be involved in various activities.
As in the case of large-scale mergers in various regions, the biggest challenge is to reduce urban disparities and regional disparities such as education and cultural services.
Located in the western part of Hiroshima Prefecture.
To the north is the pedicle of the Western China Mountains.Shimane -Yamaguchi It borders on the border with the gentle coastline of the Seto Inland Sea (Hiroshima Bay) in the south. While coastal areas are becoming more urbanized, inland rural areas are becoming increasingly depopulated.
Specific alien speciesIs specified inArgentinian ants 1993Timber port in the city (Hiroshima PortAround Hatsukaichi area,AsiaThe first individual was collected in. Since then, it has spread and established throughout Japan. Even in Hatsukaichi City, the damage to the ecosystem and living environment is serious.
- Aki Mt. Kanmuriyama(1,339 meters, Yoshiwa)……There is the second highest altitude in Hiroshima Prefecture. It is also called "Yoshiwa Mt. Kanmuriyama", and simply "Mt. Kanmuriyama" often refers to this mountain. The view from the top of the mountain makes it a popular mountain in the West China Mountains. In the middle and downstreamHiroshima PlainHoldOta RiverIs the origin ofForestry Agencyから100 water source forestsHas been selected.
- Ulsan(535 meters, Miyajima Town)……A mountain rising over Miyajima. It has been a subject of worship since ancient times. In the mountainsDatongNew Year (806)Kobo DaishiThe tradition of "Miyama Seven Wonders" is transmitted, such as "The Remaining Remains of Fire" that constantly burns the fire that Goma practiced.UlsanSee).Miyajima RopewayYou can easily climb up to the top of the mountain and the view is good.New YearToFirst sunriseIt is especially crowded with visiting people.
- (1,040 meters, Kukushima)……A mountain trail is maintained at the XNUMX-meter peak that is the closest to the city center of Hiroshima.
- Gokurakuji mountain(693 meters, Hara)……At the top of the mountainShingon sectThere is an old temple, Gokurakuji. The "Hiroshima's first snow cover" announced by the Hiroshima Local Meteorological Observatory refers to the observations from the foot of Mt..
- Mt. Nokaihara (719 meters, Akashi)... The gentle peak area was onceNouga plateauIt was developed as, but is now in ruins. There is a radio relay station.
Adjacent municipalities/administrative districts
Coastal area (Hatsukaichi, Ono, Miyajima)
Seto Inland Sea climateBelongs to, and is warm and light throughout the year.
The average annual temperature of the city is 15.2℃, and the average annual precipitation is 1554.6 mm... This is the measured value of Hatsukaichi elementary school grounds (fourth triangular point).
Rainrainy seasonPeriodtyphoonFocus when approaching. There is little snow on the coast. In the summer evening, during the day(I.e.And at night(I.e.By the change of "Evening calm(Yunagi)” is a calm state. In addition to heat, sunlight, and high humidity, it is a summer tradition in the surroundings where there is no wind for two to three hours or more.
It is a mountainous area in the middle of the coastal area and the Yoshiwa area, and tends to be cool and rainy.
Tsuda, the center of the district,Japanese Meteorological Agency OfAmedusObservation equipment is installed,rainy seasonTerminal stagetyphoonWhen approaching, we often observe values that are more prominent than the surrounding areas such as hourly precipitation and daily precipitation (the maximum hourly precipitation in the observation history of AMeDAS "Hatsukaichi Tsuda" is1987May 987 mm. The maximum daily precipitation is2005May 9346 mm).
|Average temperature (℃）||1.3||1.7||5.4||10.9||15.7||19.8||23.5||24.2||20.1||13.9||8.4||3.3||12.3|
The Yoshiwa district in the inland area is the only citySea of Japan side climateBelong to. Compared to the coastal areas, the average temperature in the Yoshiwa area is lower by 5°C or more.1Is minus 2.0℃,8Is 22.3 ℃),Act on Special Measures for Heavy Snow RegionsStipulated byHeavy snowfall(By the way, the Yoshiwa district is the southernmost tip of Japan in the “heavy snowfall area”.).1963(Showa38 years old)Heavy snowfallThen,May 1197 cm of snow was recorded at Yoshiwa Village.
Precipitation is the highest in the city, with a normal value of 2194.6 mm.
- Mayor:Taro Matsumoto(August 2019, 11, 3th term)
- Katsuhiro Mano(2007-2019) is a recommended political partyYamashita SaburoFollowed byLDP-民主-Fairness-Corporate citizen-New Socialist PartyWhen,Communist partyIt was almost all political parties except. This was originally from YamashitaSocialist PartyBeing a member has an effect. It is rare nationwide that the New Socialist Party, which has a strong color of innovation, supports the same candidates as the LDP.
- Hatsukaichi City Hall Complex
Civic library (1F)
Art gallery (2F)
- Branch image
- 28 people as of May 5
- From the election that accompanies the expiration of the term of office of the members of the Diet held in March 29, the fixed number will be 3.
- Chairman and Vice Chairman as of May 28
- Chair Toshio Fujita .. Vice Chair Toshihiro Okamoto
As of May 2016
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Member|
|Forum 21||3||Toshinobu Koizumi, Yuichiro Hirohata, Kazuhiro Shunbu|
|Shinsei Club||7||Kazuyuki Niida, Shigemi Nitta, Kenji Tanaka, Yuzo Sasaki, Sachiko Inoue, Toshihiro Okamoto, Kazuhiko Arita|
|Club Mirai||4||Masanobu Bibiki, Kumi Kitano, Mitsunari Yamaguchi, Koji Nakajima|
|Komeito||3||Masafumi Sunada, Yuichi Osaki, Katsue Hosoda|
|Club advance||6||Shunji Tsunoda, Megumi Mukai, Hironobu Ishizuka,Kazuomi Yamamoto, Yamada Taketoyo, Fujita Toshio|
|Seikeikai||4||Misako Takahashi, Tadamasa Hayashi, Koji Tokuhara, Toshiyasu Kurisu|
|Japan Communist PartyCity council||1||Kyoko Ueki|
|Club Hibiki||1||Noriyuki Hotta|
Main country administrative agencies
- Ministry of Justice
- Hiroshima Legal Affairs BureauHatsukaichi Branch
- Ministry of Finance
- Hiroshima National Taxation BureauHatsukaichi Tax Office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- HatsukaichiLabor Standards Inspection Office
All of the above 3 offices are located in Hatsukaichi Local Government Office (15-40-XNUMX Shingu, Hatsukaichi).
Origin of city name
Originally, the place name "Hatsukaichi" is the name of the narrow district that refers to the current neighborhood of Honmachi.1889Since the establishment of Hatsukaichi-cho, it has gradually merged into a wider area.
The name Hatsukaichi is the current centerPublic hall(Tenjin) around中 世It is derived from the "Hatsukaichi City" that was opened since then.Itsukushima shrine TheKiyomori TairaIt was greatly protected by the asylum in the end of the Heian period and had an influence on the region.Kamakura PeriodWhen you enterSeku no RanIn a power battle withChastityYear (1222-1224) The fire destroyed the shrine.Kamakura ShogunateBecause many casters moved to the area on the opposite bank (currently Honmachi, Hatsukaichi City) to rebuild Itsukushima Shrine by the order ofsalt-woodAccumulation of daily necessities and rebuilt materials such as. As the last day of the four annual festivals at Itsukushima Shrine was 4 days, as early as possibleKamakura PeriodIn the mid-term, the city began to open on the 20th of every month, and the name of “Tatsukaichi” = “Hatsukaichi” seems to have gradually taken root.
At that time, it is believed that the whole area was called "Sasai no Ura."1370(Security3 years),Sadayo Imagawa Kyushu questionAsDazaifuSadayo wrote "Kahida to Kaiyaru Hiruura" in the "Journey to the Road" written when he went down toAki DistrictKaita Town) Through "Sasai no Ura" (the coast of Sasai-gun, the presentHiroshima citySaiki WardFrom Itsukaichi (near Kushido, Hatsukaichi)MiyajimaVisit to the ground and enter the mountain path from "Gozen no Mae" (present day Hatsukaichi city Gozen)SuoThere is a statement to go to.
The first appearance of the place name Hatsukaichi1454(Enjoyment3 years).Yamaguchi Yanai CityThe name of the Hatsukaichi Hikashikariya Saburo Jiro, the founder of the temple bell (casting around 3rd year of Kokutoku), can be seen in the apology at that time left at Nogamo Shrine.
The place name "Hichiichi" that remains in various parts of Japan todayAzuchi-Momoyama PeriodHatsukaichi, which has been confirmed to have been established in the Kamakura period, is considered to be one of the oldest existing "city" place names, because many of the names originate from the cities that have become popular since then.
You can see it all over the day from one day to Tokaichi (Market(See "Hatsukaichi")House displayHatsukaichi is the only example of a formal place name in the system. OnceEhimeUchiko TownThere was a Hatsukaichi district in, but now it is in the town.
History of the city
It was in prehistoric times that people began to live in the current Hatsukaichi city area. In the city limitsPaleolithicRuins of Kannou and Tonbara (both in the Yoshiwa area) and Jinguhara.(Saiki district) etc. are found. AlsoHayaya Shrine(Kamihirara district) From the precincts from the end of the Paleolithic periodJomon PeriodThe andesite spear-shaped stone tools, which are said to have been around the beginning, are collected.In addition,ItsukushimaKnife-shaped stone tools from the late Paleolithic period have been unearthed at Shimomuro beach on the northwest coast of (ItsukushimaSee).
Jomon PeriodSea level rise (Jomon Kaishin) WithSeto Inland SeaWas formed, and people lived in the coastal area. Jizen Minamicho RuinsFrom (Jizen district)obsidianStone tools have been unearthed, which are about 100 kilometers southwest of the sea.KunishigashimaIt was originally from Himejima Island, and is believed to have interacted with remote areas. Many earthenware were influenced by the Kyushu region. In addition, Kamihirara and Hara district in the inland area, Ono district along the Ono SetoThere are also ruins of the Jomon period,ItsukushimaThere are several Jomon archaeological sites on the coast.
In northern KyushuRice cultivationSoon after the technology was transmitted, rice cultivation began in this area. Maruyama Remains(Minetaka district)Ongagawa earthenwareIs a typical western JapanYayoi potteryIs. AlsoGokurakuji mountainMt. Takaosan ruins at an altitude of 260 meters on the ridgeIs typical of the late Yayoi periodHighland villageIt is believed that the ruins played a role of watching over the sea because it was not suitable for cultivation because it could not draw water. In addition to the Mt. Takaosan ruins, from the Kamihira district to the Hara district, from the Miyauchi district to the Tsutsumi archeological site, the Konohara archeological site (Nos. 1 to 5), the Hiroikeyama No. 1 and No. 2 archaeological sites (disappeared with the establishment of the Miyazono housing complex), Many highland village ruins that are not suitable for farming, such as Gokurakuji Temple, Fukurodani, Ogidaira, and Hase-1 Ruins, have been found.
"Takahata," which was discovered at the end of the Taisho era in Takahata, Ono districtShell mound”, earthenware pieces, stones, beasts and human bones are excavated along with sea shells... OldOno TownPublications of the Cultural Properties Association"At the time of Kyoto University's anthropology departmentKenji SeinoAccording to the professor's appraisal, the human bone was the bone of a young woman about XNUMX years ago (...) The pottery was a Yayoi-style pottery." The relevant paper"The earthenware is a small fragment, so it is difficult to understand, but it is probably from the Jomon earthenware system, and it seems to be in the final stage. It lacks the mandible.) It is said that they all came out of the shell layer, but there are some doubts about the head shape, which are the human bones of the Japanese Stone Age, or the shell mounds. There is a posterity cemetery in it and it is uncertain whether or not bones of posterity came out." It is clear that the appraisal result was unclear. In the Ono area, there is the Edo period shell mound, "Go KaizukaIt is possible that Takahata Kaizuka was also a new age of shell mound or a complex site.
This areaYamato kingshipUnder the control ofTribal systemUnderSaeki clubWas placed. The whole areaSaikiAs (Sahoe mushroom dust)Aki countryBuilt into. Saeki is a prisoner of the EastHarima-Sanuki-Iyo-Aki-AwaImmigrated to 5 countriesPartWas set asNao Saeki"Or"SaekiBecameCompanionshipWas in charge of the business as. These AustraliansKinaiIs a powerful AustralianSaeki Ren(laterInn), and this area is indirectly linked to the Emperor and KinaiPeopleMet. Nao Saeki of this area laterItsukushima Shrine HouseIt became.
According to tradition,Emperor SuikoNew Year (593) Of the AustralianSaeki saddleReceived an oracle and obtained a charterItsukushimaIt is said that a shrine was built on Mikasa beach ("Itsukushima Shrine Engi").Itsukushima shrineOf origin. First publication811(HirohitoIt was said that I went to the Meishin in 2 years),927(Extension5 years)Enki ceremony god name book] Is listed in the Meishin Shrine. After that, the history of Hatsukaichi city area will be greatly influenced by the trend of Itsukushima Shrine.
Saeki-gun's county is located around Rimatsu, Saiki-ku, Hiroshima City today, and has a town name of spatula (currently, Shimohirara, Hatsukaichi-shi).KoheiYear (931~938)of"Japanese name JujuLooks like. After implementing the ritual systemGoki Shichido OfSanyo road(Ancient Sanyo Road) was established as a road leading from Heiankyo to Dazaifu.Station housewas there.
1146(Hisasu2 years),Kiyomori Taira TheAki MamoruIs assigned toKoyasanProclaimed by a high priest, "If you repair Aki's Itsukushima Shrine, you'll be able to get the rank and prosperity without a line."1168(Ren'an3 years) magnificent floating on the seaSleeping constructionBuild a company shrine.Settsu OfShitennojiFromDanceMany samurai and aristocratsarmor,SwordA lot of Kyoto culture has flowed in, such as dedication to the mirror surface. Above allHeike”Is not only decorated with sutras, but also with gorgeous decorations from sutra boxes to Karatsu.Heian periodIt is considered to be a first-class historical material that conveys the crafts of today.
In the latter half of the 12th century, under the patronage of Kiyomori, Taira-so and Miyauchi-so (Miyauchi, Hatsukaichi-shi)Otake・Ogata (Otake City Ogata) ・Kawauchi ・Terada ・Hoida ・Sasari Beppu ・Ishido Village ・Hishimago (Katsushima, Hatsukaichi) ・Yoshiwa VillageItsukushima Shrine territory has been added to (Yoshikazu, Hatsukaichi).
History of the city
We will describe the situation after the enforcement of the municipal system.
- 1889May 4 - Municipal systemBy enforcementSaikiHatsukaichiIs established.
- 1956May 9 -Hatsukaichi-cho, Hirara-mura, Hara-mura, Miyauchi-mura, Jiomae-mura are newly mergedHatsukaichiWas launched.
- 1957May 6 - Itsukaichi TownIncorporated some areas of Sakata.
- Since the high economic growth period,Hiroshima cityItukaichi, which is adjacent to, and Hatsukaichi, which is on the west, are bothBed townHas rapidly developed as. Itsukaichi Town1980CensusSo, in Hatsukaichi1985According to the census, each city has the largest population in Japan. Both parties are in the midst of discussions on the improvement of urban infrastructure as the population grows.Hiroshima cityChoose to merge with1985(Showa 60) In March, the entire old town area will be coveredHiroshima citySaiki WardWas launched. Initially, there was a plan to incorporate Hatsukaichi-cho into Saeki Ward, but it disappeared because Hatsukaichi-cho chose a single city system.
- 1988April 4-Enactment of the municipal system,HatsukaichiWas launched. Initially, it was a compact city with an area of 47.89 square kilometers and a population of about 58,000 (1985 according to the 52,020 Census).
- 1989May 6 -Boundary change with Hiroshima city.
- 2003May 3 - Saiki Town-Yoshiwa VillageIncorporated. The city area will expand about 8 times.
- 2005August 11- Ono Town-Miyajima TownIncorporated. By the way, Saeki-gun disappeared.
Timber Port (Hatsukaichi City, Hiroshima Port) is one of the leading timber ports in western Japan, and the surrounding housing industry and furniture-related industry are prosperous. As the main companies that have their headquarters in the city,Wood one,Chichiyasu,Marni(Major woodworking furniture),Sakurao Brewery and Distillery,Hiroshima soy sauce,Fuji Mart,Bakken Mozart(Head office is Naka-ku, Hiroshima)Huma killerHead office (the head office isTokyoChiyoda Ward) And a factory. Also,Deo deoMoved its headquarters in the 2000s,EdionSince then, we have continued to set up our main base (registered head office is Naka-ku, Hiroshima city). In addition, Hiroshima originatedCalbee(Head office is Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo) Hiroshima factory,Chinese newspaperHiroshima Factory (Hiroshima Chupy Park.Chinese newspaper,Asahi Shimbun,Nikkan Sports,Daily SportsPrint etc.) and so on.
Suntory factory also existed in the former Ono-cho era.
Seto Inland SeaThe near-sea fishing industry, which has received the bountiful blessings of Especially oyster aquaculture (Hiroshima oyster) Is very popular, and "oyster raft" is a feature of the surrounding area. "Gomizen Kaki" has become popular as a nationwide brand in recent years. The large "Ono Clam" is also popular.
Known as "Aki no Miyajima"Itsukushima(Miyajima area) is a World Heritage SiteItsukushima shrineIn addition to the national treasures and national special natural monuments, it is a world-famous tourist destination that is full of various events throughout the year. Many signboards are displayed on the station building of Miyajimaguchi Pier,world HeritageThere are also situations that are not suitable forLandscapeThe challenge remains.
In the coastal areas, such as marine sports and fishing and swimming,Seto Inland SeaThe leisure industry is making full use of the features of. On the other hand, in the northern part of the Yoshiwa district, winter sports such as skiing and snowboarding that make use of the altitude of 800 to 1200 meters and summer plateau leisure are popular.
Ono districtHiroshima Toyo CarpThere is an indoor practice area.
All overHiroshima dialect(Aki dialect) is used. Due to urbanization, the number of residents who have moved in from other areas is increasing, but as many of them start using the Hiroshima dialect in their daily lives, the influence of the Hiroshima dialect is stronger. In addition, closeYamaguchi dialect(EspeciallyIwakuniThe eastern Yamaguchi dialect) is also affected, and the effect becomes more intense as you go west in Hatsukaichi.
- Examples of Yamaguchi dialect vocabulary used in Hatsukaichi
- "I can't help it, it's a hassle", "I'm doing", "Buchi" (very)
- They correspond to the Hiroshima dialects "taigii," "shiyoru," and "bari," but both vocabularies are mixed because the nuances are slightly different.
- Hiroshima Prefectural Hatsukaichi High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Hatsukaichi Nishi High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Saiki High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Miyajima Technical High School
Junior high school
Zip CodeIs as follows.
- Hatsukaichi Post Office: 738-00xx, 738-85xx, 738-86xx, 738-87xx
- Saiki Post Office: 738-02xx, 738-03xx
- Ohno Post Office: 739-04xx, 739-05xx
- Otake Post Office(Location is Otake City): 739-06xx
Exceptions are the Shimonada and Narukawa areas of the former Ono Town, as well as a part of the Kyo Koya, a part of Inouchi, and a part of the Asahara Nakayama of the former Saiki Town.Otake CitySame as0827(City code is 52 to 59). 0827 isYamaguchi OfIwakuniSince it is the MA code, if you call this area from another area, it will be treated as a call outside the prefecture even within the same Hatsukaichi city.
The former was the same 0829 (formerly Itsukaichi Hatsukaichi MA)Itsukaichi TownThe area (currently Saiki Ward in Hiroshima City) is currently 082-9**-**** (Hiroshima MA) and is treated as a long distance call. While oldYuki TownBecause the area is Hatsukaichi MA, it is now part of Saiki Ward, Hiroshima City, but from Hatsukaichi City it will be treated as a local call.
The population of Hatsukaichi City has increased due to the development and sale of housing estates, but it has been almost flat in recent years..
|Hatsukaichi City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Hatsukaichi City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in population of Hatsukaichi (equivalent area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Hatsukaichi Toa New Town Miyazono
- Ohno Aobadai/Miyajimaguchi New Town
- Ajindai(Hiroshima PrefectureCause）
- Hatsukaichi Public Library -Ryo Shimodaira. It is a complex facility that is integrated with the city hall and the cultural hall "Sakura Pia."
- Hatsukaichi Public Ono Library-Ohno. Before the merger, it was the Ono Town Library.
- Hatsukaichi Public Library-Tsuda. Before the merger, Saiki Town Library.
- Wood One Museum -Yoshikazu.1996Opened in September.
- Hatsuichi Art Gallery-Ryo Shimohira.
- Forest Museum with a view of the sea -Ohno Kamegaoka. It is run by a new religious group called the Equality of the Equal Society.
- Hatsukaichi Culture Hall -Ryo Shimodaira. It is a complex facility that is integrated with the city hall and citizen's library.
- Fuji Grand Natalie - 1999Community type opened on July 7Shopping center(CSC). JRAshin StationIt is directly connected with the pedestrian deck,Hiroshima NatalieIt is the core facility of Natalie Marina Town, which was born from the site redevelopment project. 13,014m2.
- tina court -Shingu.2008It opened on November 11th. SupermarketArc Hatsukaichi store(Operating company isYamaguchi OfMaruhisa), for consumer electronics storesEdionIt is a commercial complex consisting of 10,586m2.
- The bigMiyauchi store- 1985A supermarket that opened as a Midori Miyauchi store on November 11th. 30m2.
- You Me Town Hatsukaichi - 2015Grand opening on June 6. A community-based shopping center (CSC) that opened in the Hatsukaichi Civic Core area, where city halls, joint government offices, post offices, disaster prevention centers, etc. are concentrated. Store area is approximately 11m2In the vast area, the west wing and east wing of the Alpark (Nishi Ward, Hiroshima City, 47,069m in total)2)Yame Town Hiroshima (38,700m2) Is greater thanChugokuButAEON MALL Kurashiki(82,000m2)・AEON MALL Hiroshimafuchu(64,500m2) Large-scale commercial facility next to. The number of stores is 201 and the number of employees is expected to be 2,200 (including 1,700 new employees), which is expected to have an economic effect on the region.
What once existed
- Hiroshima Natalie -Ajin.1974It opened in (town age),1996Closed in Marchamusement park.. It was one of the amusement parks representing the Hiroshima metropolitan area. At present, the name remains as the shopping mall "Fuji Grand Natalie" and the residential area "Natalie Marina Town" which are built on the site.
- Chichiyasu Hyperku -Ohno.Chichiyasu Dairy IndustryIt was an amusement park run byChinese newspaperWas transferred to and relaunched as "Chupee Park". The swimming facility "Chiyasu Diamond Pool" operates almost as it is as a "Choopy Pool".
- Nouga plateau -It existed in Nokaiharayama from 1965 to 1986.
- Suntory Bird Sanctuary-During the former Ono-cho era, it existed adjacent to the Suntory factory.
- AEON Hatsukaichi store -Ground.1972ToNichiiOpened as Hatsukaichi Shopping Center,1991In HatsukaichiSaty,2011It was rooted as a regional commercial base while changing the management body with Aeon,2014It closed in March due to the deterioration of the facility. 3m2.
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Other,Sanyo Shinkansen Hiroshima Station - Shin-Iwakuni StationIt passes through the city in between, but there are many tunnel sections.
- Miyajima Ropeway
- Momijidani Koen Station-Kakitani Station-Shishiiwa Station
- Hiroden Bus
- Saeki Transportation
- Tsuda Traffic
- Otake Transportation Taxi
- Defense traffic
- Sakura bus(Community bus）
- Ohno Heart Bus(Community bus）
- Miyajima route
- Setouchi Sea Line
- Aquanet Hiroshima
In addition to the above, the number of people visiting Miyajima by ship, including charter flights, is more than 283 million annually (2006)..
- Chinese motorway : Yoshiwa IC - Yoshiwa SA
- Sanyo Expressway-Hiroshima Iwakuni Road : Miyajima SA - Hatsukaichi JCT - Ohno IC
- Hiroshima Iwakuni Road (connecting road):Hatsukaichi JCT - Hatsukaichi IC
General national road
- National Route 2
- National Route 186
- National Route 433
- National Route 434
- National Route 488 - end point
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 42 Otake Yuki Line -Through the city
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 30 Hatsukaichi Saiki Line -Completed in the city
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 43 Itsukushima Park Line -Completed in the city
- Aki Sanyo Road(Saikoku Kaido)
- Tsuwano Highway
(Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 30 Maintenance and management authority for major local roads except Hatsukaichi Saiki Line and general prefectural roads within the city has been transferred from Hiroshima Prefecture to Hatsukaichi City from June 2008)
- Road Station Spa Rakan(Route 186)
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
- Sakurao CastleTrace ()- Kozagawa RiverResidence After that, one of the castle ownersMotosumi KatsuraDescendants ofKeitaroKatsura Park is named after the land was purchased and donated.
- Mount Shinoo-Hatsukaichi Tenmangu
- Dounji Temple - Tohru KenCemetery
- Hayaya Shrine
- Jizen Shrine
- Gokurakuji Mountain and Gokurakuji Temple
- Arcadia Village
- Saiki district
- Iwakura Onsen
- Kosegawa Onsen
- Yoshiwa district
- Mominoki Forest Park, Mominoki Forest Park Ski Resort
- ,Ongahira Onsen Megahira Ski Area
- Wood One Museum
- Shiobara Onsen
- Miyajima area
- Three Views of Japan "Aki no Miyajima"
- Originally, the view of the archipelago from the summit of Misen is "Three Views of Japan".
- Itsukushima shrineAnd Misen virgin forest (world Heritage）
- Miyajima Aquarium
- Ono district
- Imose Falls
- Ohno Nature Observation Forest
- Miyahama Onsen
- Miyajima Boat Racecourse
- 100 scented landscapes : Itsukushima shrineTide scent
- 100 unexplored areas in Japan: Miyajima
- 100 selections of Japanese white sand Aomatsu: Bakurogaura Beach
- 100 forests in the forest : Mominoki Forest Park
- Water source forest XNUMX selections: Mt. Kanmuriyama Water Source Forest
- Hyakumei Bridge in Japan: Itsukushima Tanbashi
- Hundred selections of local dishes in rural areas : Eel rice(Although selected as a Hiroshima prefecture item, Miyajimaguchi's "Ueno" is the most prominent. See that item.)
A work set in Hatsukaichi
- "" (Source parent)- 1180 OfEmperor Takakura OfItsukushimaA travelogue describing Miyuki.
- "Heike story-In addition to the "Itsukushima Miyuki" step in the fourth volume, the Heike clan has a strong faith in it.Itsukushima shrine) Scene appears in the whole volume.Kamakura PeriodEstablished.
- "Promising"(Gofukakusain Nijo)-Diary and travel in the late Kamakura period. Visit the Itsukushima Shrine in Volume XNUMX.
- "" (Sadayo Imagawa)- 1389 OfYoshimitsu AshikagaA travelogue that describes the history of Nori Itsukushima.
- "Sequel knee brown hair"(Tokosha XNUMX)-"Tokaido Naka Knee Chestnut HairThe sequel to. The second part is "Miyajima pilgrimage."
- "" (Tamiki Hara) - famous"Summer flowersOne of Tamaki Hara's "Atomic Bomb Trilogy".Atomic bomb"I," who was affected by the disaster, goes to his elder brother in Hatsukaichi.1945(20) The idyllic scenery of Hatsukaichi at that time is symbolically depicted in contrast to the tragic depiction of Hiroshima city.
- "Aki no Miyajima-Lyrics by Toshiya Niitani, Composition by Tetsuya Tsuru, Arrangement by Toshiaki Maeda Song, Kaori Mizumori (2009)
- "Miyajima Kaido"-Lyrics, Oseterumi Composition, Song Arranged by Sayaka Tsubokita, Kenichi Kato (2010)
- "Origami Cranes in the Cherry Blossoms and the Sky-Songs of Peace"-Lyrics/Composition Yoshimi Uehiro Song/Shikigaoka Elementary Chorus & Musikstraßen (2012)
- "Tomorrow's Flapping Hatsukaichi-Hatsukiichi Ondo-"-Lyrics, Tatsumi Miyake Composition, Kazuo Tanaka Song, Hiroshi Kitagawa (2013)
- "Hell gate"(1953)-The Itsukushima Shrine appears.
- "Frankenstein vs. Underground Monster"(1965）
- "Truck guy / Bakuso Ichiban"(1975)-The protagonists visit Miyajima.
People from Hatsukaichi
Political and business circles
- Kouichi Oda - Hiroshima Mayor,Member of the House of Representatives
- Shojiro Hatta -Banker, forester, member of the House of Representatives
- Kojiro Masui - Businessman.FIGFounder of "Masui Dauphin"
- Matsumoto Takikura
- Former member of the House of Representatives,Foreign affairsUnder Secretary of State,Deputy Secretary-General, Cabinet Secretariat.GHQHad been confiscated byKoshien StadiumTheSelected Secondary School Baseball Tournament(Afterwards)・National Secondary School Baseball ChampionshipIn addition to negotiations to return for (summer tournament), JapanInternational Swimming FederationReturn negotiations, schooljudoRevival negotiations,American FootballIntroduction/Dissemination (Chairman of the American Football Association of Japan), etc.Second World WarAfterJapanLeft a lot of footsteps in the revival of sports.
- Tadatsu Yamamoto - United Nations Secretary-General Special Representative(3rd Japanese)
- Hitsuke Hotta - ShogunateAstronomySurveyor/Astronomer (in HatsukaichiTsuwano ClanBorn at Mifune Mansion)
- Yoshio Saeki -Religious scholar and oriental scholar.SceneryKnown for his research, he also served as mayor of Hatsukaichi after the war.
- Araki Migo -Chinese philosopher
- Masafumi Nakai -German literary writer
- Takashi Sawa -Former art historianKyoto City University of ArtsPresident
- Masayoshi Eda - Film director(Formerly from Kakushima Village, Saiki District (now Kukushima, Hatsukaichi City))
- Tetsuya Kinoshita - Pony canyonBelongingア ニ メ ー シ ョ ンproducer
- Hironobu Yoshida- Shingon Buddhism Omuro SchoolSohonzanNinna-ji TempleGate ruins46th century
- Chibayashi Kobayashi- Western painter(From the former Saeki-gun Gozen Village (now Hatsukaichi Gozen))
- Toyoshima Yazaemon - Noh performer,Human national treasure(Born in Hiroshima, formerly Miyajima-cho, Saiki-gun (now Miyajima-cho, Hatsukaichi-shi))
- Kiyuki Kajiyama - Novelist(Capital(CurrentSeoul) Born in Omae Village, Saiki District
Music, entertainment industry, announcer
- Yuko Aoyama -YuanNHKannouncer(From former Ono Town)
- Akiko Kotani(Originalモデル,talent）
- Amano Morinobu - Chorus conductor
- Sora Imura - actress
- Mariko Takahashi - singer
- Atsushi Tanaka - An actor
- DJ KOHNO - KetsumeishiDJ
- Nobuyuki Hiyama - Voice actor
- Haruka Morimoto - Free announcer, OriginalHiroshima Home TVannouncer
- Toru Matsumoto - ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン
- Natsumi Hanaoka -singer
- Hikari below - Free announcer, OriginalNagasaki International Televisionannouncer
- Kimura Michita -Radio DJ
- Takashi Izumi - An actor
- DRESSING ROOM(FantasySinger-songwriter）
- Saeko Sugioka - Free announcer, OriginalShizuoka Daiichi TelevisionAnnouncer, first Mazda StadiumHome run girl
- Hajiyama Motoharu -Baseball, a famous player from the early Showa era (Koshien's first summer consecutive spring victory, no selection hit no run, etc.)
- Takahashi Susumu - Track and field athletes(Long distance), leader
- Hirose Unko -YuanNankai Hawks, Baseball critics
- Koji Kanda -YuanHankyu Braves-Yomiuri Giants, Baseball critic (Taira)
- Ryuji Taguchi -YuanNankai Hawks
- Hiroshi Kobayashi -YuanOrix Blue WavePitcher. Born in Miyauchi.1995 Japan Seriesof"Kobayashi-14 ball of OmarieKnown as.
- Akihiro Yanase - Fukuoka Softbank Hawks - Hanshin Tigers(Shikigaoka）
- Naoto Inada - Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters - Yokohama Bay Stars - Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles
- Nakamura Scholarship - Hiroshima Toyo Carp
- Yuu Miyamoto - Professional wrestler
- Uchida Akiko -Volleyball player,Hitachi Rivere
- Hisako Mukai -Volleyball player, exToray Arrows
- Michiko Takeda -Mixed fighter
- Ishizu Yu -Archery player
People related to Hatsukaichi
- Kiyomori Taira -Reconstruction of Itsukushima Shrine in the style that floats in the present sea,Heike(National treasure) dedication
- Kozagawa River - Hideyoshi ToyotomiThe five great elders,Sakurao CastleResidence
- Keitaro - Prime Minister.. The ancestors of Sakurao CastleMotosumi Katsura.. At that edge, the land of the site of Sakurao Castle was purchased and donated to the city. Was maintained as
Special product, specialty
Sister cities/partner cities
Sister cities (overseas)
Tourism Friendship City
- Mont Saint Michelcity(FranceBass-NormandyManche)- 2009May 5Signed at the Itsukushima Shrine in the presence of both mayors
- ^ It is considered that this is also related to the fact that none of the major concert venues in Hiroshima city have received good reviews in terms of acoustics.
- ^ Hiroshima Local Meteorological Observatory/Seasonal Phenomena
- ^ Hatsukaichi City Public Protection Plan Chapter 1 General Information
- ^ Japan Meteorological Agency (normal value of Tsuda, Hatsukaichi)
- ^ Yoshiwa Navi (Hatsukaichi City Tourism Association Yoshiwa Branch)Than
- ^ Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism "Map of designated heavy snowfall areas"
- ^ "The First Collection of Yoshiwamura Magazine" (p.46)
- ^ Local joint government building is now one of three institutions in the completed country -Nishihiroshima Times2008September 10
- ^ Tsuji Fujino "Relics from the Jinguhara Site, Saiki-cho, Saiki-gun, Hiroshima Prefecture" "Paleolithic Archeology" 43 (1991) Paleolithic Culture Conversation
- ^ a b c d "History of Hatsukaichi History (1988)" Hatsukaichi XNUMX
- ^ Masatoshi Kawase "Remains excavated from the Ozen Minami Site in Hatsukaichi, Saiki-gun, Hiroshima Prefecture" "Hiroshima University Literature Department Taishakukyo Sites Excavation Research Room Annual Report VII" (1984) Hiroshima University Literature Department Taishakukyo Sites Excavation Research Room
- ^ Toshio Nakagoe "Remains and Relics around Ono Seto (1)" "Bulletin of Utsumi Culture Research" No.23 (1994) Hiroshima University Faculty of Letters Utsumi Culture Research Facility
- ^ "Hiroshima Prefectural Education Foundation Excavation Survey Report, Vol. 15: Onogo Ruins Ono-cho Central District Land Reclamation Project Excavation Survey Report" Hiroshima Prefectural Education Corp. 2006
- ^ Kiyohide Furuse et al. "Archeological Exploration and Its Examination in Itsukushima (1)-(4)" "Bulletin of Utsumi Culture Research" No. 34-37 (2006-2009) Hiroshima University Graduate School of Letters Utsumi Culture Research Facility
- ^ a b Kenji Kiyono "Takahata Shell Mound, Ono-mura, Saeki-gun, Aki-kun" "Study on Japanese Stone Age" Oka Shoin 1928
- ^ Oshima, "Ono Town Cultural Properties Association Series, Third Collection: A History Walk with Hometown" Ono Town Cultural Properties Association 1984
- ^ “Hiroshima Prefectural Buried Cultural Property Survey Center Survey Report Vol. 1986 Go Kaizuka Excavation Survey Report” Hiroshima Prefectural Buried Cultural Property Survey Center XNUMX
- ^ Kendama -Hatsukaichi Travel Navi
- ^ The "738-03xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Yoshiwa Post Office. Transferred to Saiki Post Office in 2006 due to the elimination of collection and delivery of Yoshiwa Post Office.
- ^ "739-05xx" area isMiyajima Post Officejurisdiction. Transferred to Ohno Post Office in 1995 due to the elimination of collection and delivery stations at Miyajima Post Office.
- ^ a b Hatsukaichi-shi town, person, work wound straight population vision
- ^ a b c d Census-Hiroshima homepage
- ^ a b Census-Hatsukaichi City website
- ^ Area data isJapan Shopping Center Association SC List by Prefecture(PDF)
- ^ Hatsukaichi City Public Protection Plan p.11(PDF)
- ^ Hatsukaichi City Statistical Report (2010 edition) H. Transport and Communications(PDF). Please note that JR is the number of passengers and Hiroden is the total number of users.
- ^ "Miyajima Ono route”. Aqua Net Hiroshima. 2011th of February 11Browse.
- ^ Hatsukaichi City Statistical Report (2007 edition) H. Transport and Communications
- ^ "Commentary by Nobuyuki Hiyama". goo encyclopedia. 2020th of February 11Browse.
- ^ Chugoku Shimbun May 2009, 5 "Signing Ceremony at Itsukushima Shrine for Japan-France Cooperation to Promote World Heritage Sites"
- ^ Nishi-Hiroshima Times May 2009, 5 Issue "Hatsukaichi City and France's Mont Saint-Michel World Heritage Sites Establish a Tourism-Friendly City Alliance" Archived August 2010, 1, at the Wayback Machine.
- List of municipalities nationwide
- Argentinian ants
- Hiroshima Natalie
- Nouga plateau
- Hatsukaichi Culture Hall
- Hatsukaichi Public Library