Photo An autonomous robot moves the floor by elevator and delivers products to users.
Seven-Eleven starts robot delivery and demonstration experiment in office building
If you write the contents roughly
Seven-Eleven, Asratec, and Softbank have started a trial test of product delivery by RICE from January 3th.
Seven-Eleven Japan will deliver products using autonomous robots in office buildings on April 4st ... → Continue reading
The Diamond Chain Store Online is the first to publish news information regarding management and sales promotion in the retail and distribution industries. For those who work in the retail / distribution industry, please see the comprehensive information news site.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Asratec Co., Ltd.(British: Asratec Corp.) IsTokyoMinato-kuRoppongi Headquartered inMech robotOS for "V-Sido OSWe carry out business centered on planning, development, sales, and consulting of related products.Softbank GroupCompany.Masato Sakatani, a subsidiary of SoftBank Robotics Holdings Corp. and SoftBank Group company Realize Mobile Communications, also serves as president.The origin of the company name is "ZoroastrianismGodASURAASRA with one letter U removed from, and technology (TEChnology) combined. ASURA has the meaning of a life-giving god, meaning that we want to spread software that gives life to robots, and removing U from ASURA makes it software that "U = You = you" does not need to be aware of. The meaning is included. "
- 2009May 7 - NAISTWhile being a graduate studentAISTWas a technical traineeWataru Yoshizaki Ministry of Economy, Trade and IndustryJurisdictionIncorporated administrative agencyIPAAdopted for the unexplored IT human resources discovery and training project.
- 2010May 6 - Infinity Ventures Summit V-Sido developed by Yoshizaki will win the 2010 Spring Launch Pad.
- 2010May 7 --Yoshizaki's achievement V-Sido was evaluated and certified as a super creator by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
- 2013May 12 --A giant robot made by Suidobashi Heavy Industries, which Yoshizaki was involved in controlling as a co-creatorAgency for Cultural Affairs Media Arts FestivalReceived the 16th Entertainment Category Excellence Award.
- 20132 --Yoshizaki establishes V-Sido Co., Ltd.
- 2013May 7 --Welcome Yoshizaki as Chief Robot Creator of Business Planning HeadquartersSB Media HoldingsEstablished Asratec Co., Ltd.
- 2014May 6 --Full-scale entry into the robot software business at the new robot business presentationAnd V-Sido OS will be provided, and a microcomputer board (Bushido Connect) with some of its functions mounted on the board will be released later this year.The concept model robot (Asura Sea One) will be released.On the same day, the capital was increased from 1000 million yen to 3 million yen.
- 2014May 9 - SanrioGroup ofheartProvided by V-Sido OS
- October 2014 --The prototype "J-deite Quarter" of "Project J-deite", which builds a giant transforming robot in collaboration with BRAVE ROBOTICS, will be released.
- 2014May 11 - Maker Faire TokyoWith 2014Intel EdisonV-Sido CONNECT announcement corresponding to
- 2015May 1 - AISTDeveloped "V-Sido x Songle", a control system that allows you to dance to the music appreciation service Songle in collaboration with
- March 2015, 3 --V-Sido CONNECT RC is sold in a limited quantity of 9 pieces.The price is 50 yen.
- June 2015, 6 --Started development of completely transforming robot "J-deite RIDE" in collaboration with BRAVE ROBOTICS
- July 2015, 7-"Robodoll Project" launched
- March 2016, 3 --Headquarters moved from 1-2-4 Roppongi to 5 Kanda Higashimatsushitacho
- July 2016, 7 --License for robot remote control system "VRcon for Pepper" started
- November 2016, 11-Asratec,Sansei Technologies, BRAVE ROBOTICS established J-Dite Ride Limited Liability Partnership
- October 2017, 1- Glasses supermarketDemonstration of remote control of Pepper by linking the glasses-type wearable terminal "bg" and "VRcon"
- October 2017, 1- Kanamoto, KG Flow Techno, and Fujiken are jointly developing a cockpit controller for the humanoid robot "DOKA ROBO" for operating construction machinery.
- May 2017, 5 --Multilingual translation function etc. added to "VRcon" in partnership with Forex Robotics
- March 2018, 3 --Development of remote robot controller "V-Sido Web Connect"
- April 2018, 4 --Released prototype of deformed humanoid robot "J-deite RIDE"
The business is centered around the V-Sido OS developed by Yoshizaki. The features of V-Sido OS are that you can move a humanoid robot by intuitive operation, that you can operate the robot from a smartphone etc. without going through a personal computer if you have simple program knowledge, and that you can control the posture of joints etc. by real-time calculation. No prior motion adjustment is required, Existing parts without expensive custom products (AI,Servomotor) Can be used to make robots... As of June 2014NidecMade byFutaba Electronics IndustryMade byKondo ScienceCompatible with servo motors made by ROBOTIS (Korea). As a company adopting V-Sido OS,Aldebaran roboticsEtc. are introduced.
Project "Project J-deite"
The project is with Asratec of V-Sido OS and BRAVE ROBOTICS of transformation robot.Transformers Ofタ カ ラ ト ミ ーThis is a transformation robot manufacturing project.As part of this, in October 2014, a 10-meter prototype "J-deite Quarter" was released. Aiming for completion in 1.3, the joint development of "J-deite RIDE", which completely transforms a 2017-meter humanoid robot into a vehicle mode capable of traveling at 3.5 km / h, was carried out. The prototype was released on April 2018, 4. There is a plan to develop a robot with a total length of 26 meters in 2020.
Project "Robodol-Robot Idol Promotion Project-"
Hakuhodo, Kokoro, Sagawa Electronics, Asratec joint project. The plan is to expand the playing field of idol robots by providing support such as appropriate casting and motion management of robots using V-Sido OS, costumes and makeup for robots.Aim to promote the use of robots in events, TV programs, video works, etc. and develop markets.
- ^ Quote error: invalid
<ref>It is a tag. "
fyText is not specified for an annotation named "
- ^ “I went to ASRATEC!”. Robot Start news. (December 2014, 12) 2015th of February 10Browse.
- ^ IPA open call for participants results: First half of 2009 Unexplored main body open call for participants results
- ^ Robot operation with iPhone = V-Sido for Smartphone
- ^ About certification of "Unexplored IT human resources discovery and training business" super creator in the first half of 2009
- ^ 16th Japan Media Arts Festival Award Winning Works
- ^ Anyone can easily operate the robot ──Thoughts put into the control system "V-Sido"
- ^ Softbank enters the Robo business Full-scale preparations for the new company's mother body Advanced AI, humanoid development Archived August 2014, 7, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Asratec New Robot Business Presentation[Broken link]
- ^ From hobby robots to giant robots- "V-Sido CONNECT" that realizes easy control of robots
- ^ Full-scale entry into the robot software business with robot control software "V-Sido OS"[Broken link]
- ^ Softbank starts external sales of robot control software Archived August 2014, 6, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ "SB Asratec "V-Sido OS" provided to Sanrio's heart & Murata S "Cheerleading Club" announced”. JC-NET (September 2014, 9). 2015th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "It will move seriously !! The first release of" Project J-deite "that really builds a giant transforming robot"Netorabo. (September 2014, 10) 2015th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "" V-Sido CONNECT "is compatible with Intel Edison, and the actual machine will be introduced at MFT2014". MONOist. (June 2014, 11) 2015th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Development of control system to dance to music such as Asratec"Robotable. (January 2015, 1) 2015th of February 2Browse. [Broken link]
- ^ "BRAVE ROBOTICS and Asratec start development of giant transformation robot" J-deite RIDE ""Response. (May 2015, 6) 2015th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Robots in the entertainment market" Robodoll Project ", co-starring with Nogizaka46". monoist. (July 2015, 7) 2015th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Information on relocation of head office"Asratec. (February 2016, 2) 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ “Starting licensing of“ VRcon for Pepper ””Asratec. (February 2016, 7) 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "A passenger humanoid robot that transforms into a car is scheduled to be completed in 2017. Three companies including Asratec will establish an LLP with a view to mass production toward the finalization of the J-deite plan.". engadget. (November 2016, 11) 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Meganesuper wearable terminal" bg "that realizes" eyesight 4.0 "and expands what you can see and what you can't see". INTERNET Watch. (June 2017, 1) 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Cockpit type controller that can control a robot like a heavy machine". MONOist. (June 2017, 2) 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Asratec supports multilingual work by robots with cloud AI". Mynavi. (June 2017, 5) 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Asratec Develops Remote Robot Controller" V-Sido Web Connect "-Starts Demonstration Experiments for 5G Utilization". fabcross. (March 2018, 3) 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Humanoid robot" J-deite RIDE "that can be transformed into a car with two humans on board is released". PC Watch. (June 2018, 4) 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ What is V-Sido?
- ^ "V-Sido OS" that Softbank shoots a second arrow in the robot business, bridging people and robots
- ^ New robot business presentation materials
- ^ "BRAVE ROBOTICS and Asratec jointly develop a humanoid robot" J-Dite Ride "with a total length of 3.5 meters that transforms into a car.". ITmedia LifeStyle. (June 2015, 6) 2015th of February 6Browse.
- ^ “To develop a 10-meter robot“ J-deite RIDE ”that transforms from a humanoid to a car within 3.5 seconds”. ITmedia News. (April 2015, 6) 2015th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Launched" Robodoll Project "aiming to popularize" robot idols "Appeared in the MV of" Nogizaka46 "". ITmedia News. (April 2015, 7) 2015th of February 10Browse.
- Kogoro Kurata --Co-creator of the original robot "Kuratas"