AEON MALL / China "Wuhan Jingkai" "Wuhan Jingkai" renewal
If you write the contents roughly
The select shop "INX Street Love", which offers original street fashion, opens for the first time in Wuhan City.
AEON MALL will renew a total of about 4 stores at 26 malls in Wuhan, China on April 2th ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Select shops handle products from multiple manufacturers and brandsretail storeThis is a store that only sells products from specific manufacturers (example:Sony shop,UNIQLOEtc.) is used to distinguish it from.It is often used for stores that mainly handle clothing and miscellaneous goods.In other fields that deal with heavier or more prestigious products, it is common to not call them "select shops" even if retailers sell products from multiple manufacturers. ..
In the latter half of the 20th century, in Japan, only stores specializing in specific brands began to line up in commercial areas in urban areas.For this reason, the term "select shop" has come to be used to distinguish a store that handles products from multiple manufacturers from a store specializing in a specific brand.This is a kind of uniquely made in JapanRetro NimIt has become.
Deepening branding techniques and proliferating specialty stores
As you can see from the history of stores, it is quite common for retail stores to sell items made by various craftsmen, vendors and companies, whether they are grocery stores, general merchandise stores, or clothing stores. That's what it is.
Originally manufactured in the 19th and 20th centuriesdistributionThe general trend in is that manufacturers (almost) manufacture and then upstream major distributors (""Wholesaler(Especially the major ones among those called ", etc." It was standard that products were sold to wholesalers, secondary wholesalers sold to tertiary wholesalers and retailers, and products from multiple manufacturers flowed into secondary wholesalers to tertiary wholesalers and retailers.
However, in Japan, in the latter half of the 20th century, in the field of marketing (marketing research at universities), methods for increasing profits by setting brands and building brand images began to be studied in earnest.MBAIt has been incorporated into the curriculum of, and its knowledge and know-how have been introduced into the practical world such as clothing and high-priced products, but (as before, retail stores sell products from multiple manufacturers. In a store called, the brand image becomes irrelevant depending on how the store handles its own (manufacturer's) products and brands, and even if the manufacturer tries to control it, there is a product package, but that Other than that, training to put leaflets near the product, have a panel for image development placed on the shelf where the product is placed, or spend a lot of money to give the customer an image as the manufacturer intended. There was a problem that there were not many options, such as assigning the sales staff who received the product to the store), and as a result, the relatively large manufacturer had the customer's heart as the company aimed for its own brand image. In order to plant (imprint) in the store, the manufacturer himself creates a store, and the store that fosters the brand image is involved from the design and interior level, and the company's products are placed in the store. , Companies that adopt the method of strongly imprinting a specific (controlled by the manufacturer) image on the buyer are popping up, many of them are successful, and many manufacturers are imitating the success cases one after another. Among the retail stores in the world, the percentage of stores that handle only products of a specific manufacturer (brand) has increased.As a result, a specific brand specialty store (for example,UNIQLO) Has increased significantly, occupying a considerable proportion of the commercial area in urban areas throughout Japan, and the proportion of traditional stores has unknowingly decreased.
In these specific manufacturer specialty stores (specific brand specialty stores), it is generally the marketing department (sales promotion department), product development department, and management team of the manufacturer that decides the product lineup. The marketing department (sales promotion department) of the manufacturer's headquarters also decides the outline of the sales plan of the product group and the development of the product lineup.The person called the "store manager" of each store is responsible for following the instructions of the marketing department and sales promotion department of the manufacturer's headquarters, and the instructions issued by the headquarters for the products to be lined up in the store in charge of him. The main task is to follow the direction and direction, and there is little room for discretion.
Features of select shops
Retail stores that handle products of multiple brands display and sell products selected by the store owners and staff.The owners and buyers of the store play an important role in the operation of the store.From the consumer's point of view, we also sell products devised by up-and-coming designers who do not belong to major manufacturers, and products that are still small makers (manufacturers) and do not have the capital to set up their own stores. That is an advantage that a specific manufacturer (brand) specialty store does not have.It is also attractive to be able to propose coordination that combines multiple brands, and there is also the possibility that they will coordinate products that combine products from multiple manufacturers.
Even if it is a select shop, there are many cases where it plans and produces in-house (own store) and sells products bearing its own brand name.Such products are "Select shop original(Cereoli)"It is called.Since the select shop original product is a kind of SPA method, the profit margin is higher than the select product purchased from the brand, which is important for stabilizing the management of the select shop.In particular, the larger the select shop, the higher the ratio of select shop original products tends to be.In some cases, most of the products are made up of select shop originals, and there is no clear standard as to whether or not such a store is called a select shop. 
Market where a specific brand specialty store exists
In the clothing field, if you go to the shopping street in front of the station, you will find "clothing stores," "clothing stores," and "boutiques" that line up products from multiple manufacturers and products from multiple brands.Even today, there are usually multiple such stores in the shopping streets in front of the station in the countryside, and each store has a different owner, a different store name, and a different product lineup.Each store has fixed-phase customers and repeaters.Some stores are prosperous as such.There are many such stores.Also at select shopsShips,BEAMS,United arrowsThere are also chain stores such as.
- ^ Shopping Japan: What Are "Select Stores"?
- ^ Apple StoreIn addition to its own brand, it also selects and sells other brands.We never call our company or our store a "select shop" in Japanese English.United arrowsAlso sells its own brand, but it is recognized as a select shop.
- ^ "Serialization / Ginza mistakes --Vol.22 Sanmotoyama"Matsuya Ginza".
Wuhan(Wuhan / Wuhan,Simple: WuhanWuhan: / u˦˨xan˧˥si˧˥ /; pinyin: ; British: Wuhan City) IsPeople's Republic of ChinaCentral (China),Hubei ProvinceEastern part ofYangtze RiverAnd its largest tributaryHan River It is a city located at the confluence of.Central China andYangtze RiverOnly in the middle basinMega city And in HubeiProvincial capitalAnd the only region in ChinaDeputy cityBut also..It is also one of China's leading industrial cities, educational cities and transportation hubs.The total area of the city is 8569.15square kilometerIs, The population is 1089.29 million.City HallThe location ofJiang'an DistrictIt is Yanjiang Avenue 188.
Wuhan City is located in Hubei Province.Hubei Province is adjacent to Chongqing City, which is a city under its direct control.The Chongqing / Hubei area is an extremely populous area.Wuhan CityCentral ChinaRegion or central city in the middle reaches of the Yangtze River AndCentral ChinaThe only local "Deputy city' And China's "National Central City" It is also one ofYangtze RiverAnd its tributariesHan RiverAt the confluence ofWuchang,Hanyang,HankouIt is made up of the three towns of China, and is also known as "Eshiro."Wuhan is also called "Hundred Lakes City", and there are many lakes in the city, and the water area occupies about a quarter of the total city area..
Wuhan has a history of 3800 yearsNational history culture famous castle so,ChuIt is one of the birthplaces of culture.Has great autonomy due to economic importanceDeputy cityIs specified in.. On November 2016, 12United Nations Development Program (UNDP)"China Sustainable Cities Report 2016, English Title: China Sustainable Cities Report 2016"In 2015, Wuhan CityHuman development index(HDI) is 0.839, ranking first in the Midwest of China and ninth in the country... On November 2017, 5Chinese Academy of Social Sciences"China Urban Competitiveness Ranking 2017" announced by the Cities and Competitiveness Research CenterWuhan is No. 1 in the Midwest of China and No. 10 in Japan including Hong Kong and Macau... In October 2016, the Central Committee of the Chinese Communist Party andNational Development and Reform CommissionDesignated as a "megacity" and one of the three major core cities in the Yangtze River basin (Chongqing, Wuhan, Shanghai).. July 12 of the same yearNational Development and Reform CommissionDesignated as "National Central City" by.. On November 2017, 10United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNISCO)Certified as a "Creative-city".. On November 2017, 10United Nations Human Settlement Program (UN-Habitat)とChinese Academy of Social SciencesAccording to the "Global Urban Competitiveness Report 2017-2018 (Short version)" jointly announced by the Institute of Finance and Economic Strategy, Wuhan is 2017 in the world in terms of economic competitiveness. 2018th in China, including Hong Kong and Taipei.
Centered on Wuhan CityWuhan metropolitan areaThe population of Wuhan is 3144.81 million (as of the end of 2016), and Wuhan City and its surroundingsHuangshi City,Ezhou,Huangoka,Xianning,Xiaogan City,Tianmen,Xiantao,QianjiangConsists of.. The metropolitan area opened on December 2007, 12National Reform CommissionWas designated as a "national resource-saving and environmentally friendly society (also abbreviated as" both types of society ") construction comprehensive maintenance reform test zone"..In addition, 9 cities in the Wuhan metropolitan area and Hubei provinceJingmen City,Jingzhou,Jiangxi Province OfJiujiang City,Hunan Province OfYueyang CityThe neighboring cities are called "Middle Yangtze River Basin Cities"Metropolitan areaIs forming.
Political institution / chief
The political institutions and chiefs of Wuhan City are as follows.
- Chinese Communist PartyWuhan City Committee: The city's Communist Party leadership.The secretary of the Wuhan City Committee of the Chinese Communist Party (abbreviated as "city commission secretary", sub-provincial division) is the head of the city.
- Wuhan Municipal People's Government : Administrative agencyIt is equivalent to the city hall.The mayor of Wuhan Municipal People's Government (abbreviated as "mayor", deputy ministry / department) is the administrative head of the city.
- Wuhan City People's Congress: City State Power Agency andVoting bodyIt is equivalent to the city council.
- China People's Political Cooperation ConferenceWuhan City Committee: A political council.
- Wuhan City Inspector General:Inspector GeneralIs.
- Wuhan Intermediate People's Court:JudiciaryIt is equivalent to the district court.
- Wuhan People's Prosecutor's Office:Prosecutor's officeIt is equivalent to the local prosecutor's office.
Chinese Communist PartyMain gate of Wuhan City Committee Office
The city council secretary of Wuhan City is usually the deputy secretary of the Hubei Provincial Committee of the Communist Party of China and the chief of the Standing Committee of the Wuhan People's Congress. Next is the third place in the ranking.
- The history of Wuhan is 6000 years ago新石器時代Go back to.East LakeA lump of soil that is considered to be a building material mixed with grain shells from the Li Bai Falconry site on the shore of the river, and a stone ax and for fishing.Moriな どPolished stonewareWas excavated.Huangpi DistrictThe ruins of the ancient settlement of Zhang Xiwan are an important remnant of ancient humans living 4300 years ago.
Yin and Zhou
- Huangpi District OfPanlongcheng RuinsTo18th century BC~14th century BCThe previous termYin・ The capital city of Hokoku is preservedYangtze RiverThe only one found in the basinYinKnown as the ruins of the city.
- week-Spring and autumn-SengokuWuhan in the timesChuIs dominated by.
Qin / Han / Three Kingdoms era
- 秦In his teensSouth CountyBelong to.
- Wuhan officially becomes an administrative unitFormer HanAnd the prefecture is located,Jiangxia CountyBelong to.Back HanIn the last years, Jingzhou Maki at that timeLiu Biao TheHuang ZuEnatsuPrefectWas appointed to Kameyama, Hanyang, and the castle was built there.Reigetsu Castle became the first castle in the city of Wuhan.223(Huangwu2),Grandchild TheCao PiIn order to fight against, he built Natsuguchi Castle on Wuchang's Serpent Mountain.After the observatory turret in the yellow shore of the castle, "Yellow Crane TowerI named it.
- JinIn the teenTakesho-gunIt was changed to, and a government office was set up in Saya prefecture.It was the beginning of the name of Wuchang.On the north side of the Yangtze River at the same timeHanyangThe two towns across the Yangtze River were called "Soujou".
- Northern and Northern DynastiesIn addition, summer mouthYingzhouIt was expanded to become the capital of the province.
Sui and Tang
- 隋In the Wuhan districtGangnamとSeoulWill be placed, and Wuchang and Hanyang will be used as the reigns, respectively.
- 唐During this period, Enatsu and Hanyang were re-promoted to the capitals of Ezhou and Ezhou, respectively, and became important commercial cities along the Yangtze River coast.Many poets traveled to Wuhan and wrote poetry.Among them李白Climbed the Yellow Crane Tower and wrote a poem.The name "Jiangcheng", which is derived from this poem, of Wuhan City became widespread.
One-time transfer of customers Changsha Nishi Nozomi Chang'an Fumiya Yellow Crane Tower Nakabuki ball flute Ejo May Ochiumehana — 李白"Yoshiro Nakakin Hearing Yellow Crane Tower Kamibuki Flute"
Song, Yuan, Ming, Qing
- 宋Wuchang belonged to Ezhou and Hanyang belonged to Hanyang County during the period.Southern Song DynastyAt the time ofYue FeiHas been stationed in Ezhou for eight years and is based thereNorth cuttingEstablished a teacher.
- yuan OfZhiyuan18 years(1281), WuchangLake Hiroyuki Zhongshu ShengBecame the provincial capital ofAdministrative regionsIt became the sanctuary of.
- LightWuchangLake HiroshiBecame the capital of太祖Sixth sonZhu ZhenWas sealed by Chuo and became a clan in Wuchang.FormationAt this time, the confluence of the Han River to the Yangtze River changed from the south of Hanyang to the north of Kameyama.JiajingDuring the period, the new city of Kouzhen was formed on the north bank of the new channel of the Han River, and laterHankou TownWas renamed.LightEndclearFor the first time, Hankou Town was counted as one of the "Four Great Towns" together with Zhuxian Town, Jingdezhen Town and Foshan Town.Since then, Hankou has also been called the "first prosperous city of Chu" and has become one of the leading land and water transportation hubs in Japan, and has been given the graceful name of "Kyushu-dori".Also,LightからWuchangとHanyangTogether, the name of Wuhan began and developed as a commercial city.
- clearWuchang continues at the beginning of the generationHuguangIt was the capital of the province,Kangxi3 years(1664), It became the capital of Hubei Province because it was divided into Hubei Province and Hunan Province.However, it controls the military and civil affairs of both Hubei and Konan provinces.Viceroy of HuguhiroThe official residence continued to be located in Wuchang.At the end of the Kiyosue, Hankou was separated from Hankou and became the Natsuguchi Agency.Since then, it has been called "Wuhan Sanzhen" and the era of three cities has begun.
- 1858 OfTianjin TreatyByHankou TheOpen portAndThe United Kingdom,France,Germany,ロシア,JapanThere one after anotherConcessionWas installed.
- 1853から1856OverTaiping Heaven RebellionOccurred, and the offense and defense continued even near Wuhan.1911In WuchangWuchang UprisingOccurs,Xinhai RevolutionBroke out.
- 1926January,National Revolutionary ArmyCaptures Wuhan,HankouMunicipal Committee,WuchangMunicipal office andHanyangMunicipal administration committee was established. In December, it will be officially decided to merge Wuchang, Hankou and Hanyang and rename it to Wuhan as the future capital.The Wuhan Municipal Administration Committee was established on April 12 of the following year (first merger).
- 1927January,Chinese National PartyLeft OfSignatureIs in WuhanWuhan National GovernmentWas established,Nanjing OfChiang Kai-shek administrationBecause I couldn't compete with1929Wuhan was divided again, Wuchang was incorporated into Hubei Province, and became the urban area of Hankou and Hanyang County.
- 1931In July, Hankou Special City was incorporated into Hubei Province,1932Was promoted to a special city again.
- 1937January,Sino-Japanese warIn response to the deterioration of the battlefield inRepublic of ChinaChiang Kai-shek administrationFrom the capital NanjingChongqingToEvacuationHowever, because preparations in Chongqing were not ready, he became Wuhan in about a year.Temporary capitalWas placed.
- 1938, WuhanJapanese armyOccupied by.
- 1944, U.S. Army Air CorpsB-29 bomberbyHankou air raidSo, with the Japanese troops stationedIncendiaryIt was burned down and completely destroyed.
- Second World WarLater, WuhanRepublic of ChinaAlthough it once returned to the rule of, in May 1949National warでChinese PLAWas captured by.
Modern / Republic era
- 1949May 5ToCommunist partyWuhan Municipal People's Government was established in the same yearMay 10ToPeople's Republic of ChinaWas founded and came under its control.
- Cultural RevolutionIn the middle1967May 7ToPLADue to the confrontation between the real power faction and the rebel faction who admitted that they were the bearers of the Cultural Revolution, the two factions clashed by force.Mao ZedongThe so-called "" that surrounded the hotel where important people such asWuhan Incident"Has happened.
- 1986In 12 monthNational history culture famous castleTo1992In 5 monthAlong the river open cityWas specified for each.1993April The Wuhan Economic and Technological Development Zone was officially launched and introduced a large amount of foreign investment.
- 1998In 8 monthYangtze RiverThe city was in jeopardy due to the flood.
- 2019The end of theNew coronavirusOutbreak in the city, pneumonia caused by the virus became a pandemic, and the next day2020Virtually blockade of the entire city on January 1Lockdown) Was done.
Geography / terrain / range
Wuhan is in the middle class of the Yangtze RiverJianghan PlainLocated in the eastern part of Hubei, the hills southeast of Hubei are transitional areas to the low mountains and hills at the southern foot of Mt. Dabie via the eastern part of the Hanshui Plain.The central part is a low-altitude flat land, the southern part is surrounded by hills, and the northern part is forested with low mountains.Low mountains, hills, eroded plainsSedimentary plainAreas occupy 5.8%, 12.3%, 42.6% and 39.3% of the total area of the city, respectively.The altitude of the whole city is 19.2-873.7MetersIt is located between the two, almost 50 meters or less. The total area of the city is 8569.15square kilometer. The coordinates of the city range are 113 ° 41'-115 ° 05'east longitude and 29 ° 58'-31 ° 22' north latitude. The southernmost part of the village is Jiangjunshan, Jiangjun Highway, Jiangxia District, and the northernmost part is Lichongcun, Caidian Highway, Huangpi District..
Warm and humid climateIt belongs to (Cfa).Annual warming has progressed in recent yearsFrost-free periodIs 211-272 days,Annual sunshine hoursIs 1810 to 2100 hours.Annual rainfall is 1150-1450MmPrecipitation from June to August accounts for 6% of the annual rainfall.rainy seasonDuring this season, the rainy season is covered and the weather is easy to rain.Very hot in summer and 30 at night℃The above days continue,Chongqing,NanjingAlongsideThree major boilersIt is called one of.The average temperature in July, which is the hottest in summer, is as high as 1 degrees Celsius, and often reaches nearly 7 degrees Celsius during the day.Humidity is high due to the scattered rivers and lakes in the city, and the sensible temperature is even higher because the wind does not blow much. The average minimum temperature in July is 29.1 ° C, almost every night.Tropical night.
As of 2018, in the city area水域Area is 2217.6square kilometerIt occupies 26.1% of the total area of the city. The amount of surface water resources per capita is 1Cubic meterIs.5 in lengthKilometersThere are 165 rivers and 166 lakes.The total static accumulation of groundwater is 128 billion cubic meters, and the total accumulation of surface water is 7145 billion cubic meters.
WuhanHousing City Rural Construction DepartmentとNational Forestry BureauBy "National Garden City" And "National Forest City" It is specified in. As of 2016, in WuhanGreen coverageIs 39.65%, and the area of parks and green spaces per person is 1.Square meterIs.Within the city limits森林The total amount of accumulation is 5.33square kilometerso,Forest rateIs 22.88%.
Wetland area as of 2010 is 3358.35square kilometer,Inland cityIt is the third largest in the world and occupies 3% of the total area of the city.The area of natural wetlands is 39.54 square kilometers, and the area of artificial wetlands is 1561.86 square kilometers.
Wuhan has various animal resources.Fish with major economic valueFour major fishIsSougyo,Bluefish,MagnoliaThere are about 20 types.Aquatic birdsGeese,Stork,PelicanEtc., especiallyShubashikoIs a national class I protected animal of China.Aquatic organisms with special economic valueBaiji dolphin,Sunameli,鼈Etc.Baiji dolphinIs a national class I protected animalSunameliIs a national class II protected animal of China.
33 kinds of mineral resources have been discovered in Wuhan, with a potential economic value of over 8400 billion yuan.Among non-metal ore resourcesBentonite,Dolomite,Quartz sandstone,石膏There are many reserves such as.There are 154 mines with confirmed reserves in the city area.
The city of Wuhan is divided into the Yangtze River and the Han River, and consists of three parts: Hankou, Hanyang, and Wuchang (so-called "Wuhan Sanzhen").There are also suburban areas that have been incorporated into Wuhan since the 3s.
Wuhan Three Towns
HankouThe place name comes from the fact that the Han River is located at the confluence of the Yangtze River, the so-called "Han River Mouth".There used to be a city name called Hankou City, but it is no longer used as a ward name.However, as a generic place nameHankou Railway Station, Left in the names of institutions and organizations such as Hankou Bank, and is often used as a geographical noun among citizens."Hankou" in the narrow sense is derived from the former Hankou cityQiaokou District,Jiang'an District,Jianghan DistrictIn a broad sense, "Hankou" was originally a suburban area on the north side of the three wards of Hankou.Dongxihu DistrictIs also included.
HanyangWas once located on the south side of Kameyama and on the north side of the Han River,Yin Yang thoughtIt was named "Han River Yang" by.However,Formation10 years(1474), The flow path of the Han River changed from the south side of Hanyang to the north side of Kameyama, and the place of Hanyang became the south side of the Han River, but the place name "Hanyang" still exists and continues to the present day.Former Hanyang CountyCaidian DistrictAlso belongs to "Hanyang" in a broad sense.
WuchangIs said to have been named Wuchang with the intention of "Wuchang Kokusho" by Sun Quan.However, "Wuchang" at that time is nowEzhouPoint to.The name was decided in the present land of Wuchang after the Yuan dynasty."Wuchang" in the narrow senseWuchang DistrictOrQingshan DistrictとHongshan DistrictRefers to the Wuchang District, including."Wuchang" in a broad sense is the former Wuchang prefectureJiangxia DistrictIs also included.
- As of 2016, Wuhan City has the following 13AreaConsists of.
- City area:
|Wuhan City Map|
(Ten thousand people)
|The population density|
(XNUMX million yuan)
|Administrative division number||Government location||street||Town||Township|
|Wuhan||8 569.15||1 076.62||1 256||79.77%||11 912.61||420100||No. 188, Jiang'an Road, Jiang'an District||156||1||3|
|Jiang'an District||80.28||96.13||11 974||100.00%||960.99||420102||Rokugoji No. 1||16|
|Jianghan District||28.29||72.95||25 786||100.00%||1 034.62||420103||Xinhua Road No. 255||13|
|Qiaokou District||40.06||86.71||21 645||100.00%||599.36||420104||Roadside Road 518||11|
|Hanyang District||111.54||64.85||5 814||100.00%||867.26||420105||Yoshikusa Road Special No. 1||11|
|Wuchang District||64.58||127.40||19 727||100.00%||971.64||420106||No. 307, Zhongshan Road||14|
|Qingshan District||57.12||52.68||9 223||100.00%||471.09||420107||Linjiang Avenue No. 868||10|
|Hongshan District||573.28||160.99||2 808||85.48%||834.79||420111||Kashiji No. 300||13||1|
|Dongxihu District||495.34||54.11||1 092||64.51%||655.65||420112||Dong Wu Avenue No. 1||11|
|Hannan District||287.05||13.16||458||59.37%||N/A[*3]||420113||Sahat Masagai No. 109 (Dongfeng 88st Road No. XNUMX)[*4]）||4|
|Caidian District||1 093.17||71.99||659||56.29%||357.84||420114||Chionko Avenue No. 18||11||1|
|Jiangxia District||2 018.31||89.46||443||52.98%||681.72||420115||Cultural Avenue No. 99||15|
|Huangpi District||2 256.70||96.71||429||45.52%||634.93||420116||Huangda Road 380||15||1|
|Xinzhou District||1 463.43||89.48||611||51.21%||607.52||420117||No. 14 of Red Flag Street||12||1|
- The above data is "Wuhan Statistical Yearbook 2017It is the value as of 2016.
- ^ Permanent population, the population that has lived in the city for more than a year.The total population of the entire city and the population of each ward are the population at the end of 1.A part of the population of Donghu Ecological Tourism and Tourism Zone (2016 people) is included in Wuchang District.Hongshan District includes a part of the population of the Donghu Ecological Tourism and Development Zone (1.76 people), a part of the Donghu Ecological Tourism and Tourism Zone (33.10 people), and the population of the Wuhan Chemical Industry Zone (6.62 people).The population of Wuhan Economic and Technological Development Zone (4.60) is included in Caidian District.A part of the population of Donghu New Technology Development Zone (26.68) is included in Jiangxia District.
- ^ Data for 2016.The GDP of each ward is located within the ward, but does not include those of state-owned enterprises managed directly by the city.
- ^ Hannan District is economically under the jurisdiction of Wuhan Economic and Technological Development Zone, and the regional GDP is included in the development zone.
- ^ From January 2014, 1, Hannan District has been placed under consignment management in Wuhan Economic and Technological Development Zone, and the ward people's government has been integrated with the Development Zone Management Committee.The official name of the development zone is "Wuhan Economic and Technological Development Zone (Hannan District)".
From the enforcement of the city system to the establishment of the People's Republic of China
- September 1926, 9-The Hubei National Policy Committee was established in Hankou, announced the "Hankou City Organization Ordinance", and decided to enforce the city system in Hankou and Hanyang prefectures.
- October 1926, 10- Hankou CityWas launched.
- December 1926-Enforced a city system in the city of Wuchang.Wuchang CityWas launched.
- January 1927-Wuchang, Hankou, and Hanyang merged to form "Kyocho Ward"WuhanRenamed to.However, Wuhan Sanzhen has its own municipal administration management organization.
- April 1927, 4-Wuhan Municipal Government Committee is established.Republic of ChinaIs the capital ofWuhan Special CityIs officially launched.
- June 1929-Wuhan City is re-divided and Wuchang is incorporated into Hubei ProvinceWuchang CityNext, the city of Hankou and Hanyang prefectureHankou Special CityBecomes
- April 1930, 4-Hubei Provincial Government and Hankou Special City hold a joint meeting and decide to incorporate Hanyang City of Hankou Special City into Hanyang County, Hubei Province.
- May 1930, 5-Hanyang City officially incorporated into Hanyang County, Hubei Province.
- January 1931-Hubei Provincial Government replenishes urgent finances with tax revenues from Hankou Special CityNational governmentProposed a merger with Hankou and passed.In the same year, the Wuchang Municipal Preparatory Office was established.
- July 1931, 7-Hankou Special City was incorporated into Hubei Province, Hubei ProvinceHankou CityBecomes
- April 1932-Hankou City separates from Hubei Province againHankou Special CityBecomes
- 1935-Wuchang Municipal Administration is established.
- 1936-The Hubei Provincial Government decides to separate the urban and rural areas of Wuchang and Hanyang prefectures, separating the urban areas of both prefectures.Wuchang CityReorganized into.
- August 1945-With the end of the Sino-Japanese War, Hankou City returns to the jurisdiction of the Republic of China.
- September 1945, 9-The government office of Hankou City is located in the current Wuhan Boys and Children's Library.
- October 1945, 10-Hankou City is incorporated into Hubei Province.
- October 1946, 10-The Wuchang Municipal Government was established and consists of eight townships such as Zhongzheng, Daecho Street, Linyang, Food Street, Hu Linyi, Jiyuqiao Bridge, Jinbaizhou, and Xu Jia Shelf.
- December 1945, 12-Eight towns in Wuchang City enforced the ward system.In addition, Hanyang city was incorporated into Wuchang city.
- February 1947- National Government Executive Yuan TheCity under direct control of HankouDecided to revive.
- June 1947, 6-The National Government issues a cabinet order to revive the city under the direct control of Hankou.
- August 1947, 8-Hankou City is under the direct control of the National Government Executive Yuan.HankouCity of jurisdictionbecome.
City under the direct control of Wuhan
- October 1949, 10- People's Republic of ChinaWith the establishment ofRepublic of ChinaHankou City,Hubei ProvinceWuchang City, HubeiSeoulUrban mergerCity under the direct control of WuhanIs launched (Second merger).Busho Ward-Hozen Ward-Han dynasty-Dong'an District-Sanmin District-Zhongshan Area-Ochi Ward-Han dynasty-Lumberjack Ward-Yongqing Ward-Zhang Public District-Fuxing District-Zhongzheng District-Heping District-Hanyang Central District-Wuchang District-Wuchang District-Wuchang District-Wuchang District-Changchun Ward-Wu Tai District-Yue Ward-Choho Ward-Huiji District-Daishan CountyIs established. (25th Ward)
- November 1949-Changchun Ward and parts of Wu Tai Ward and Yue Ward mergedHongshan DistrictWas launched. (25 wards)
- April 1949 (12th arrondissement)
- Zhongshan District and Ochi Ward merged,Hankou Five WardsWas launched.
- Han Scenic Area and Heping District mergedHankou RokukuWas launched.
- December 1950, 1 (13 wards)
- Wuchang XNUMXst Ward, Wuchang XNUMXnd Ward, Wuchang XNUMXrd Ward, Wuchang XNUMXth Ward mergeda districtWas launched.
- Part of Hanyang Central District is separated,Fukunari WardWas launched.
- Zhongzheng District and Han Dynasty District mergedHankou IchikuWas launched.
- Wusho Ward and Hozen Ward mergedHankou XNUMXnd WardWas launched.
- A part of Dong'an District and Sanmin District merged,Hankou SankuWas launched.
- The rest of Unbuchi Ward, Yongqing Ward and Sanmin District merged,Hankou XNUMX WardsWas launched.
- Fuxing District and Zhang Public District mergedHankou Seven WardsWas launched.
- July 1950-Hankou 7 Wards and Hankou XNUMX Wards mergedFour districtsWas launched. (15 wards)
- April 1950 (11th arrondissement)
- Hankou XNUMXst Ward and Hankou XNUMXnd Ward merged,Second DistrictWas launched.
- Hankou XNUMX wards and Hankou XNUMX wards merged,Third DistrictWas launched.
- Hankou Seven WardsFive districtsRenamed to.
- Hanyang Central DistrictSix districtsRenamed to.
- April 1951 (4th arrondissement)
- Daishan, Huiji, and Changfeng wards merged,Seven districtsWas launched.
- Wu Tai Ward, Yujiang Ward, Hongshan Ward merged,Eight wardsWas launched.
- February 1951- Hubei ProvinceDaye Special ZoneWuchangPart ofQingshan DistrictWas launched. (10 wards)
- June 1952-Qingshan District is incorporated into Wuchang District, Xiaogan District, Hubei Province. (6th ward)
- April 1952 (7th arrondissement)
- August 1952-One wardWuchang DistrictIn the XNUMXth wardHanyang DistrictRenamed respectively. (9 wards)
- March 1953-Wuchang District, Hanyang District, Jianghan District, Jiang'an District, and Qiaokou District merged.Water WardWas launched. (10 wards)
- June 1954, 6-Incorporated into Hubei Province,Wuhan City, Hubei ProvinceBecomes
Wuhan City, Hubei Province
- December 1955, 5 (25 wards)
- A part of Donghu District merged with a part of Wuchang District, Xiaogan District.Hongshan DistrictWas launched.
- The rest of Donghu District, part of Nanhu District merged with part of Xiaogan Special Zone Wuchang County,Qingshan DistrictWas launched.
- Fukunari Ward and Huiji Ward are Xiaogan Special ZonesSeoulMerged with a part ofHanbashi WardWas launched.
- June 1956, 6-Nanhu District is incorporated into Hongshan District. (22th ward)
- May 1957, 5-Mizukami Ward is divided into Wuchang District, Hanyang District, Jianghan District, Jiang'an District, Qingshan District, and Qiaokou District. (13th ward)
- March 1958, 3-Hongshan and Hanbashi wards merged,suburbsWas launched. (7 wards)
- February 1959, 2-Xiaogan Special ZoneXiaogan Prefecture-Huangpi-Oyama prefecture-Anlu Prefecture-Yingcheng-Yunmeng County-Seoul-Han River-Chongyang County-Tongshan County-Xianning-Wuchang-Tongcheng County-Jiayu County-Chibi prefecture-Dawu CountyIncorporated. (7 wards and 16 prefectures)
- April 1959, 4-Huangpi, Xiaogan, Hanchuan, and Hanyang prefectures merged,Dongxihu DistrictWas launched. (8 wards and 16 prefectures)
- May 1960, 5-Tongcheng County is incorporated into Chongyang County. (26 wards and 8 prefectures)
- May 1960, 8 (15 wards and 8 prefecture)
- Chibi prefecture is incorporated into Xianning prefecture.
- Jiayu County is incorporated into Wuchang County.
- November 1960, 11-Anlu and Yunmeng merged,Anlu PrefectureWas launched. (8 wards and 12 prefectures)
- April 1961, 4-Xiaogan County, Anlu County, Hanyang County, Tongshan County, Dawu County, Huangpi County, Hanchuan County, Yingcheng County, Xianning County, Oyama County, Chongyang County, Wuchang CountyXiaogan Special ZoneTransferred to. (8 wards)
- February 1964, 10-Suburbs are split,Hongshan District-Hanbashi WardWas launched. (9 wards)
- January 1976, 1-Hanbashi Ward is incorporated into Hongshan Ward. (10th ward)
- October 1979, 12- Takashi districtSeoul,Haning districtWuchangIncorporated. (8 wards and 2 prefectures)
- May 1983, 8 (19 wards and 8 prefecture)
- October 1984, 2- EzhouWas transferred to Hongshan District. (8 wards and 4 prefectures)
- April 1984, 4-Part of Hanyang County was separated,Hannan DistrictWas launched. (9 wards and 4 prefectures)
- January 1985-Part of Hongshan District is divided into Jiang'an District, Hanyang District, Qiaokou District, and Jianghan District. (1 wards and 9 prefectures)
- August 1987, 8-Part of Hongshan District is Ezhou CityEcheng DistrictMerged with a part of Ezhou CityHuarong DistrictWill be. (9 wards and 4 prefectures)
- September 1992, 9-Hanyang County enforced the ward system,Caidian DistrictWill be. (10 wards and 3 prefectures)
- March 1995, 3-Wuchang County enforced the ward system,Jiangxia DistrictWill be. (11 wards and 2 prefectures)
- December 1998, 9 (15 wards)
- December 2009, 4 (30 wards)
- Part of Hongshan District was transferred to Wuchang District and Qingshan District.
- Part of Wuchang District was transferred to Hongshan District.
Population / ethnic composition / religion
As of the end of 2018Resident populationIs 1089 million.Of which, the urban population is 871.87 million,Urbanization rateIs 80.04%.The family register population was 853.65, an increase of 19.8 from the previous year.Birth rateIs 15.57 ‰,mortality rateIs 11.62 ‰.Population growth rateIs 3.96 ‰.The population inflow rate is 19.78 ‰.
According to the results of the 2010th Census in 6, all cities have been certified by the Chinese government.56 ethnic groupsLives in.
Of these, the Han Chinese have 969 people, accounting for 6951% of the total population, and the ethnic minority population has a total of 99.096 people, accounting for 8% of the total population.
There are 1000 ethnic groups with a population of 12 or more, of whichTujiaIs the largest with 3 people, nextHui(2 people),Zhuang(6652 people),Manchurian(5951 people),Miao(5608 people),Mongolian(4187 people),Uighurs(1674 people),Yao(1516 people),Tibetan(1437 people),Yi(1244 people),Thong(1112 people),Pui(1009 people).
There are 497 places of religious activity registered throughout the city, of which 202 are Buddhist, 163 are Taoist, 4 are Islam, 4 are Catholic churches, and 124 are Protestant churches.
Registered and certified in all citiesTeacherThe number is 748, of which 456 are Buddhist, 181 are Taoist, 50 are Catholic, 53 are Protestant, and 8 are Islam.Wuhan City Buddhist Association, Wuhan City Dokyo Association, Wuhan City Islamic Church Association, Wuhan City Catholic Church Patriotic Association, Wuhan City Catholic Church Academic Affairs Committee, Wuhan City Protestant Church Three Self-Patriotic Movement Committee, Wuhan City Protestant Religious Association, etc. There are 7 patriotic religious groups and 2 religious social groups such as Wuhan Christian Youth Association and Wuhan Christian Women's Youth Association.
According to the results of a sampling survey of 2017 Wuhan citizens by researchers at South Central University for Nationalities in 6000, 79.2% of the surveyed subjects were non-religious orChinese traditional beliefBelieve in.
Of which, 0.93%TaoismBelievers, that isTaoist priestIs. 14.69%Buddhism, 2.86%Protestant church, 0.34%Catholic church, 1.27%IslamBelieve in.Also, 1.61% are other religions or unknown.In China, freedom of religion is special, and unregistered religions and unapproved religions are illegal.
Wuhan is a Chinese cityChuIt is one of the birthplaces of culture and has been influenced by culture from the north and south, so it is a city with diverse cultures.Peking OperaThe west skin tone, which is one of the mothers of Wuhan, is derived from the mainland drama of Wuhan.Born in the border area of Hubei and Anhui provincesHuangmei operaIs a popular local drama in Wuhan.
"Wuhan dialect" is spoken to residents living in the central 7 wards of Wuhan citySouthwest official talkIt is one of the.In terms of phonology, it has many characteristics in common with other dialects belonging to Southwestern Mandarin, such as Chengdu and Kunming. Compared to "Mandarin", it has the following features.
- KiyoneとDull soundThere is no distinction between.
- MandarinDoes not exist inNon-rounded back tongue narrow vowel[ɯ] exists.For example, "leave" is pronounced as [kʰɯ˥˩].
- Nasal syllable codmIs completelynTo joinŋIs "i ([I]) ”“ E ([ə]) ”cannot be kept behind,nIs pronounced. "B ([p]) "" P ([pʰ])" "m""f"Eng ([əŋ])" after "" is pronounced as "ong ([ʊŋ])".In recent years, especially among young people, some speakers have been influenced by Putonghua and pronounce the "eng" after the "p" as "en ([ən])" instead of "ong".
- Gum soundss, ʦ, ʦʰとSled tongueʂ,ʐ,ʈʂ, ʈʂʰThere is no distinction between.
- Syllable onsetnとlIs pronounced close to "n" without distinction.
- Yinpei,Yohei,High voice,Leaving voiceTwo ofToneHas,Voice inputAll changed to Yohei. Explaining by the 5-degree formula, it is as follows.
|Yinpei||˥ (55)||˦ (44)||˦ (44)||˥ (55)|
|Yohei||˨˩˧ (213)||˦˩ (41)||˧˩ (31)||˧˥ (35)|
|High voice||˦˨ (42)||˥˨ (52)||˥˧ (53)||˨˩˦ (214)|
|Leaving voice||˧˥ (35)||13)||˨˩˨ (212)||˥˩ (51)|
Source: Li Rong (1998) Jiangsu Education Publishing Co., Ltd. "Modern Chinese Dialect Dictionary / Wuhan Dialect Dictionary Volume"
Chinese drama is traditional in Wuhan districtDramaAnd it is one of the mothers of Peking Opera..It is also called Chu-style or Han-style.The name "Kandeki" was decided during the Republic of China, and in 2006Ministry of Culture of the People's Republic of ChinaWas designated as a national intangible cultural heritage.
The roles are divided into 10 types such as Sue, Jyo, Nama, Dan, Ox, Outside, Small, Paste, Husband, and Miscellaneous.When singing, in addition to Nishihide and Nihuang, Rara cavities are often used.Musical instruments are huqin, yueqin,Sanxian, Drums, etc. are used. Currently, the theater company that directs Chinese drama has the Wuhan Chinese Opera Theater in the city.
Cooking in HubeiThere are large regional differences, but around Wuhan CityCuisineIs called Wuhan greens or Wuhan greens, and has the characteristics of the cuisine of each province in and around Hubei province.For salty dishespepperIn some cases, it works well.There are many restaurants that serve dishes from other regions, especially "点心"Or"snackThere are a wide variety of light foods called ", but each specialty store offers them.In addition, many of them are suitable for breakfast and are called the "Breakfast City".Also, because there are many rivers and lakes,Freshwater fishCooking using is developing.Steamed fish found all over China,Boiled fish,Fried chickenBesides, it is made of freshwater fishKamaboko,Fish somen, Can also be eaten well.
The most famous "Xiaochi" in Wuhan is "Hot dry noodles".Hot dry noodles are a popular breakfast for locals and are one of the 10 most popular noodle dishes in China.Add seasonings such as salt, paprika, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, sesame sauce, and green onions to the well-cooked noodles and mix well to complete. In addition, the most famous dish is "Steamed" ("Steamed" is "Steamed fish", "Steamed meat" and "Steamed vegetables" respectively). It's a healthy dish that goes well with.As the name suggests, there are three steamed dishes in a place called "Xiantao".
home,Primary industryIs 408 million yuan,Secondary industryIs 5861 million yuan,Tertiary industryIs 7140 million yuan, and their composition ratios are 7900%, 3.04%, and 43.71%, respectively. GDP per capita in 2017, calculated based on the resident population, was 12 yuan, an increase of 3111% from the previous year.
Along with the rapid industrialization, air pollution problems and warming problems have also arisen.
|calendar year||the amount|
(XNUMX million yuan)
(XNUMX million yuan)
(XNUMX million yuan)
(XNUMX million yuan)
|GDP per capita|
|2000||1 206.84||81.36||533.31||592.17||15 082|
|2001||1 335.40||85.00||582.40||668.00||16 515|
|2002||1 467.80||90.40||635.50||741.90||17 971|
|2003||1 622.18||95.13||701.87||825.18||19 569|
|2004||1 882.24||102.23||825.78||954.23||23 148|
|2005||2 261.17||109.57||1 026.27||1 125.33||26 548|
|2006||2 679.33||115.91||1 205.42||1 358.00||30 921|
|2007||3 209.47||129.15||1 440.00||1 640.32||36 347|
|2008||4 115.51||1 44.70||1 867.21||2 103.60||46 035|
|2009||4 620.86||149.06||2 142.14||2 329.66||51 144|
|2010||5 565.93||170.04||2 532.82||2 863.07||58 961|
|2011||6 762.20||198.70||3 254.02||3 309.48||68 315|
|2012||8 003.82||301.21||3 859.56||3 843.05||79 482|
|2013||9 051.27||335.40||4 396.17||4 319.70||89 000|
|2014||10 069.48||350.06||4 785.66||4 933.76||98 000|
|2015||10 905.60||359.81||4 981.54||5 564.25||104 132|
|2016||11 912.61||390.62||5 227.05||6 294.94||111 469|
|2017||13 410.34||408.20||5 861.35||7 140.79||123 111|
Source 1: 1949-2016-Wuhan City Statistics Bureau "Wuhan City Statistical Yearbook 2017", pp. 28, 29 ISBN 978-7-5037-8197-1
Source 2: 2017-Wuhan Municipal People's Government "2017 Wuhan National Economic and Social Development Statistics Bulletin"
- The above data is denominated in RMB.
- Data before 1955 is converted to the value of the second generation RMB issued in March 1955.
- The figures for 2001-2008 have been revised according to the national census standards.
- GDP per capita since 2000 is due to the resident population.
- The classification of industry is "National Economic Business Classification" (GB / T4754-2017), "Tertiary Industry Partition Regulations (2012)" (National Character  No. 108) And 2018 revised version (National Administration Box  No. 74) by.
The vastness of the Yangtze RiverAlluvial plainUsedAgriculture:And many riversLakebyFishery:Is also popular. Special productsLotus root,and so on.Wuhan Hua South Seafood Wholesale MarketIs the largest market in China.
Wuhan is an important industrial base in China,Steel industry,Automobile manufacturing,Optoelectronic industry,Chemical industry,Metallurgy industry,Spinning industry,Shipbuilding,Manufacturing industry,Pharmaceutical industryHas a complete industrial system, such asWuhan Iron and Steel,Dongfeng Motor,China Shipbuilding Industry CorporationThere are large manufacturing companies and factories such as Wuchang Shipyard.
The total amount of industrial production in 2017 was 4724 million yuan, and there are 8700 industrial enterprises larger than the size at the end of the year. In 2555, there were 2017 high-tech enterprises in the city, and the total production of high-tech enterprises over the scale of the whole year was 2827 million yuan, up 2670% from the previous year.
As of the end of 2016, the total value added to the construction industry was 997 million yuan, an increase of 5900% from the same period.
|index||Unit of measure||2017||Year-on-year (%)|
|pig iron||XNUMX tons||1 554.60||4.4|
|steel||XNUMX tons||1 694.61||8.3|
|Cigarette||Ten thousand boxes||253.18||3.7|
|crudeProcessing capacity||XNUMX tons||792.72||17.2|
|Power generationthe amount||Billion kWh||228.82||4.6|
|Papermaking and paperboard manufacturing|
(Excluding secondary processing)
|Indoor air conditioning equipment||Wantai||1 746.05||44.7|
|cloth||XNUMX meters||5 495.59||-30.0%|
|clothing||All clothes||8 302.92||8.6|
|Soft drink||XNUMX tons||371.76||15.4|
|chemicalsdrug substance||T||1 7732||1.1|
|Optical cable||XNUMX meters||6 699.57||20.8|
|concrete||XNUMX tons||1 033.38||-3.5%|
|Mobile phone||Wantai||4 179.69||-14.8%|
|Electronic general-purpose computer||Wantai||1 279.75||52.3|
Wuhan's industrial enterprises are almost a little far from the cityNational Economic and Technological Development ZonePlaced in.Heavy industries such as automobile manufacturingHanyang DistrictAre gathered in.Also,Wuchang District OfEast LakeWuhan East Lake New Technology Industrial Development Zone was established on the south side ofOptical fiberManufacturing plant andIT outsourcingIndustry etc. are gathered. According to the JETRO Wuhan Office, as of 2019, there are about 460 Japanese people stationed in the city, and about 500 to 600 people including long-term business travelers and international students.
- National Economic and Technological Development Zone (3)
- Wuhan Economic and Technological Development Zone: Mainly in the automobile industry, also known as the "Chinese automobile capital".Honda Motor Co., Ltd.,Nissan Motor,Showa,TS tech,Nihon Tokushu ToryoMajor Japanese manufacturing companies are also expanding.
- Wuhan East Lake New Technology Industrial Development Zone: Also known as "China Kotani", the main industries are high-tech industries such as optoelectronics, pharmaceutical R & D / manufacturing, and biotechnology, and the production scale of optical fibers and cables is particularly large.NEC,PanasonicJapanese companies are also expanding.
- Wuhan Lin Airport Economic and Technological Development Zone: Adjacent to Wuhan Tianhe International Airport, the main industries are airplane repair / maintenance, aviation service, and aviation logistics / transportation.
- Provincial Economic Development Zone (13)
- Wuhan Wujiashan Residential Investment Zone
- Wuhan Yangluo Economic Development Zone
- Wuhan Jianghan Economic Development Zone
- Wuhan Hongshan Economic Development Zone
- Wuhan Caidian Economic Development Zone
- Wuhan Jiangxia Economic Development Zone
- Wuhan Hannan Economic Development Zone
- Wuhan Wuchang Economic Development Zone
- Wuhan Hanyang Economic Development Zone
- Wuhan Qiaokou Economic Development Zone
- Wuhan Jiang'an Economic Development Zone
- Wuhan Panlong Economic Development Zone
- Wuhan Aoyama Economic Development Zone
Wuhan City's commerce湖南-Jiangxi-Anhui-HenanHas an influence over the entire Central China area, includingCentral China districtIt is one of the largest wholesale markets.Major local department stores in Wuhan such as Wuhan Wuhan Group Co., Ltd., Wuhan Hanshang Group Co., Ltd., Wuhan Hanshang Group Co., Ltd., Wuhan City Hanshang Group Co., Ltd. are influential.others,Carrefour,IKEA,Metro,Walmart,ion(5 stores),Nitori,LawsonMajor foreign-affiliated retailers are also opening stores in the city.
The total retail value of all social consumer goods in 2017 was 6196 million yuan, an increase of 3000% from the previous year.By industry, wholesale / retail sales amounted to 10.4 million yuan, and accommodation / restaurant sales amounted to 5605 million yuan.
Main commercial areas
As mentioned above, the center of Wuhan is divided into three areas, Hankou, Hanyang and Wuchang, by the Han River and the Yangtze River, and each area has its own commercial area.
|Region||Trade area name||Range of trade area||Remarks|
|Hankou||Jianghan Road Trade Area||Focusing on Jianghan Road Pedestrian Road, including Jianghan XNUMXst Road, Jianghan XNUMXnd Road, Zhongshan Road, Hanaro Street, Hosei Road, etc.|
|Wuhan Square Trade Area||Centering on Wuhan Plaza and Wuhan International Plaza, including Wuhan Avenue, Wuhan Road, Wuhan West Road, Liberation Road, Wansongyuan Road, Wuhan Road, Risa North Road, etc.|
|Hanzheng Street Commercial Area||Focusing on Hansho Street Small Merchandise Market, including Toshitada Road, Tafuku Road, Hanchang Street, Daegu Street, Friendship South Road, Riverside Road, Ethnic Road, etc.||The oldest commercial area in Hankou, which originated in the Ming Dynasty|
|Kara family trade area||Centering on Ryokakuko Mandatsu Plaza, including Ryokakuko Road, Tangjia Road, Xinhua Road, Baba Kaku Road, Youth Road, etc.|
|Wuhan Tenchi Commercial Area||Focusing on Wuhan heaven and earth pedestrian paradise and Ichikata shopping center, including Huangpo main street, Zhongshan main road, liberation road, along river road, Amizobashi road, etc.|
|Hanyang||Bell Village Trade Area||Focusing on department stores such as Causeway Bay Plaza, Hanyang Shopping Mall, and Hanyang Ginza at the intersection of Yuan Avenue and Hanyang Avenue, including West Main Street and Jinjiang Road.|
|Royal Bay Trade Area||Mainly on department stores such as Carrefour Royal Bay Store and Grand Ocean Department Store Royal Bay Store at the intersection of Longyang Avenue and Hanyang Avenue, including Sumisuihu North Road|
|Business area||Ningkangyuan Shopping Street near the residential complex in the National Economic and Technological Development Zone and Keikai Wanda Plaza, including Dongfeng Avenue, Taishi Lake Road, Physical Education Road, etc.|
|Wuchang||Central South Road Trade Area||On Wukong Road and Central South RoadJunctionCentering on the nearby Central South Commercial Tower, including Central South Road, Wuqiao Road, Hongshan Square area, etc.|
|Highway exit trade area||Of the martial arts and the lionscrossroadsFocusing on the nearby Gunko Plaza, Gintai Innovation City, etc., including Takeshi Road, Koshi Road, Kakoyama Road, etc.|
|Guanggu Shangquan||Focusing on Mitsuya International Plaza, Luyi Plaza Shopping Center, Mitsuya World Street Pedestrian Paradise, etc., including Metaphor Road, Lu Ma Road, Tiger Spring Street, Folk Road, Mitsuya Street, etc.|
|Simenkou trade area||It was called "Long Street" in the Southern Song Dynasty, and its current name is Ming Dynasty.Chengxuan BuzongBoss衙gateDerived from being in the vicinity of.Near the Yellow Crane TowerRed light districtIncluding Liberation Road, Democratic Road, Hubu Xiang Eating and Drinking Area, Chinese Road, etc.||Wuchang's oldest commercial area with a history of 800 years, which originated in the Southern Song Dynasty|
|Middle North Road Trade Area||Madame Tussauds Wuhan, HANSHOW Theater, Manda Movie Paradise, etc., centering on the pedestrian paradise of Sohe Han Street, including Zhongbei Road, Shochiku Road, Fair Road, So Han Road, Shirasagi Street, Donghu Road, etc.|
|Xu Dong trade area||Centered around Star City (Gunsei Castle), where the shopping mall at the crossroads of Xudong Main Street and Friendship Avenue, Zhongxing Xudong Heiyuan Plaza and Nitori's first store in mainland China are located, Hongsheng Road, Unity Avenue, Xudong Including mainland, shopping mall, etc.|
- In addition to the city center, there are small shopping streets and commercial areas in each suburban area.
The troops stationed in WuhanPLA Central Theater CommandBelongs to and supervises the division belonging to the Air Force Wuhan Base.Also,CPC Central Military CommissionThe PLA Wuhan Union Service Security Base, which is under the direct control of the PLA and is in charge of logistical support for the Five Great War Zones (Wuxi, Guilin, Xining, Shenyang, Zhengzhou), is located in Wuhan..
Hubei Province, centered on Wuhan City, has long emphasized education and has produced a large number of human resources, so it is evaluated as "Chu Chu". As of 2017, there are 1391 kindergartens in the city, and the number of enrolled children is 30.2.There are 968 elementary, junior high and high schools (including 367 junior and senior high schools and 601 elementary schools), and the number of enrolled students is 85.1 (of which 31.6 are junior high and high school students and 53.5 are elementary school students). There are 105 schools, and the number of enrolled students is 8.4%. As of 2016, there are 84 national and public universities and private universities, and the number of enrolled students is 107.5 million (the number of university students is 94.8 and the number of graduate students is 12.7).
In February 1904, China's first public early childhood education facility "Hubei Kindergarten" in Wuchang officially opened.Michie TonoWas appointed as the director.The Hubei Kindergarten Opening Code, which was created based on Japan's "Kindergarten Childcare and Equipment Regulations" (established in 1899), became the forerunner of the official infant and girls education system in China.
Junior high school
Special education school
- Wuhan Huangpi District Special Education School
- Wuchang District, Wuhan City
- Wuhan Zhongshan Special Education School
- Wuhan City First Deaf School
- Wuhan City Jiangxia District Special Education School
- Jiang'an District, Wuhan City Reading School
- Wuhan City Blind School
- Wuhan City Second Deaf School
- Wuhan Xinzhou Special Education School
|school name||Affiliation||Cabinet Order Designated as a Priority School||Year of school|
|No.XNUMX Middle School Affiliated with Huazhong Normal University||People's Republic of China|
Ministry of Education
|Masanori 鄂  No. 009||1950|
|Hua Chugaku University Junior High School||Masanori 鄂  No. 5||1954|
|Hubei Provincial Water Fruit Lake Luxury Junior High School||Hubei ProvinceEducation Agency||Masanori 鄂  No. 009||1958|
|Hubei University Junior High School||Masanori 鄂  No. 4||1957|
|Wuhan Foreign Language School||Wuhan City Education Bureau||Masanori 鄂  No. 19||1964|
|Wuhan Nishizo Junior High School||Masanori 鄂  No. 4||2006|
|Wuhan Changqing Daiichi Junior High School||Unknown||1999|
|Wuhan City Second Junior High School||Jiang'an DistrictEducation bureau||Masanori 鄂  No. 009||1939|
|Wuhan City No. XNUMX Middle School||Masanori 鄂  No. 009||1903|
|Wuhan Hantie High School||Masanori 鄂  No. 4||1947|
|Wuhan Yucai High School||Masanori 鄂  No. 3||1915|
|Wuhan City Daiichi Junior High School||Jianghan DistrictEducation bureau||Masanori 鄂  No. 19||1931|
|Wuhan XNUMXth Junior High School||Masanori 鄂  No. 3||1954|
|Wuhan City XNUMXth Junior High School||Masanori 鄂  No. 2||1911|
|Wuhan City Fourth Junior High School||Qiaokou DistrictEducation bureau||Masanori 鄂  No. 009||1899|
|Wuhan City XNUMXth Junior High School||Masanori 鄂  No. 009||1954|
|Wuhan City XNUMXth Junior High School||Masanori 鄂  No. 3||1936|
|Wuhan City Third Junior High School||Hanyang DistrictEducation bureau||Masanori 鄂  No. 1||1705|
|Wuhan City XNUMXrd Junior High School||Masanori 鄂  No. 4||1896|
|Hubei Wuchang Experimental Junior High School||Wuchang DistrictEducation bureau||Masanori 鄂  No. 009||1920|
|Wuhan Junior High School||Masanori 鄂  No. 19||1920|
|Wuhan City XNUMXth Junior High School||Masanori 鄂  No. 3||1903|
|Wuhan City XNUMXth Junior High School||Masanori 鄂  No. 4||1885|
|Wuhan City Donghu Junior High School||Masanori 鄂  No. 4||1964|
|Wuhan City XNUMXth Junior High School||Qingshan DistrictEducation bureau||Masanori 鄂  No. 19||1957|
|Wuhan Iron and Steel Group Third Child Junior High School||Masanori 鄂  No. 6||1958|
|Wuhan Hongshan High School||Hongshan DistrictEducation bureau||Masanori 鄂  No. 3||1964|
|Wuhan Wujiashan Junior High School||Dongxihu DistrictEducation bureau||Masanori 鄂  No. 009||1959|
|First Junior High School, Hannan District, Wuhan City||Hannan DistrictEducation bureau||Masanori 鄂  No. 3||1971|
|First Junior High School in Caidian District, Wuhan City||Caidian DistrictEducation bureau||Masanori 鄂  No. 3||1901|
|Wuhan City Jiangxia District Daiichi Junior High School||Jiangxia DistrictEducation bureau||Masanori 鄂  No. 3||1947|
|Wuhan City Xinzhou District Daiichi Junior High School||Xinzhou DistrictEducation bureau||Masanori 鄂  No. 19||1949|
|Wuhan City Huangpi District Daiichi Junior High School||Huangpi DistrictEducation bureau||Masanori 鄂  No. 6||1933|
|Wuhan Economic and Technological Development Zone Daiichi Junior High School||Wuhan Economic and Technological Development Zone|
(Hannan District) Education Bureau
|Masanori 鄂  No. 4||1996|
As of 2016, Wuhan has 8 national universities, 23 other public universities, 23 private universities, and 89 including junior colleges. As of 2016, the number of students at universities and junior colleges is 94.9, and the number of graduate students is 11.5, for a total of 106.4 million.GuangzhouIt is second only to China.
- Ministry of EducationSchool
- National Ethnic Affairs CommitteeSchool
Provincial / Municipal University
- Hubei University
- Wuhan University of Technology
- Jianghan University
- Hubei Institute of Technology
- Wuhan Institute of Technology
- Wuhan Textile University
- Wuhan Light Technology University
- Hubei University of Chinese Medicine
- Wuhan Sports University
- Hubei Institute of Fine Arts
- Hubei Police Academy
- Wuhan Music Academy
- Hubei University of Economics
- Hubei University of Education
- Wuhan Business College
- Yangtze University Wuhan Campus
- PLA Naval University of Technology
- Chinese People's Liberation Army Second Artillery Command Academy
- PLA Academy of National Defense
- PLA Military Economics Academy
- People's Liberation Army Air Force Preliminary Police Academy
- People's Armed Police of China Wuhan Command Academy
- PLA Wuhan Military Officer School
- Hubei University Chiyuki Gakuin
- Wuhan University of Technology Shiroichi Gakuin
- Hubei Institute of Technology Process Technology Academy
- Wuhan Institute of Technology Post and Information Engineering Academy
- School of Arts and Sciences, Jianghan University
- Wuhan Spinning University Foreign Economics and Trade Academy
- College of Law and Business of Economics, Hubei
- Wuhan Physical Education Academy Physical Education Technology Academy
Major private universities
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Bunka Gakuin
- Hankou University
- Wuhan Academy
- Business and Trade College
- Wuhan Industrial and Commercial Academy
- Wuhan Donghu Academy
- Wuchang Institute of Technology
- Wuchang Institute of Technology
- Wuhan Biology Engineering Academy
- Wuhan Design Process Academy
- Wuhan University of Engineering and Technology
- Wuhan Central China Normal University
- Wuhan Harukawa Gakuin
- Wuhan University of Science and Technology
Wuhan is called "Kyushu-dori" because water and land transportation have been developed since ancient times.The current WuhanYangtze RiverとKyohiro LineAt the intersection of, it is one of the largest transportation centers in inland China. In 1, the total city passenger transport volume was 2017 million, of which rail transport volume was 2, road transport volume was 9950 million, and air transport volume was 3000 million. As of the end of 1, the number of automobiles owned was 8074 million, an increase of 3000 from the previous year.In addition to private cars, transportation in the cityTaxi,Transit Bus,trolley bus,BRT,subway,Tram,ferry,Rental BikeEtc. are also maintained.In particular, the city has promoted the use of public transportation for many years, and as of the end of 2017, the total operating kilometers of the subway was 237.KilometersThe total number of users is 9. As of 2016, the total number of route bus (including trolleybus) users was 14, and the total number of ferries was 7387..
Wuhan City used to have Nanhu Airport in Wuchang and at HankouRoyal AirportHowever, as the city expanded, the airport grounds were included in the city, and the opening of the new airport forced it to close.The airport that currently operates regular flights is Wuhan Tianhe International Airport.
Wuhan Tianhe International Airport
Wuhan Tianhe International Airport Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC)One of the eight major regional central airports nationwide designated by, Open to the outside world class I port of entry, an alternative airport for international flights.
- Opening of port: April 1995, 4
- Number of air passengers: 2312.94 (2017), of which 262.6 thousand are international passengers (2017).
- Air cargo handling volume: 18.5 tons (2017).
- Regular international flights to Japan operate from Tokyo (Narita), Chubu, Osaka (Kansai), Shizuoka, and Fukuoka.
- Taketaka Intercity Rail to and from the citySubway Line 2It is connected by an airport bus or the like.
Wuhan Hannan Public Airfield
Wuhan Hannan Public Airfield is located in the public aviation and satellite industrial park in the southern part of Hannan District, and is one of the largest public airfields in Hubei Province or Huazhong region.There is one runway and the length is 1Meters, 30 meters wide.In the future, in addition to extending and remodeling the existing runway to 2400 meters, we are planning to expand the runway No. 2400 with a length of 2 meters to aim for one of the largest public airfields in Asia.
Wuhan is an important center of China's high-speed rail network, China's four major railway centers and six major railway passenger transportation centers. It is also one of the four major locomotive repair and maintenance bases.Beijing Port Passenger LineとShanghai-Wuhan Passenger LineCrossed in Wuhan, and the number of passengers getting on and off the railway in 2017 was 1...It also has jurisdiction over most of Hubei and southern Henan railways.China Railway CompanyWuhan Bureau Group Co., Ltd.Headquarters is located in the city.
A very large special station in the city areaHankou Railway Station(Common to conventional lines and high-speed railways),Wuchang Station(Common to conventional lines and high-speed railways),Wuhan StationThere are 3 stations (for high-speed rail only).
Long-distance main railway
- JNR Class IMain railway
- Kyohiro Line(BeijingとGuangzhouConnect)- Hankou Railway Station,Wuchang Stationvia
- Beijing-Kowloon Line(Beijing andHong Kong九龍)-The end point of the branch line isHankou Railway Station
- Hankou Line(Connecting Hankou / Wuchang and Danjiangkou,Xiangyang(Via)-The starting point isHankou Railway Station
- Wuhan Line (connecting Wuchang and Jiujiang) --The starting point isWuchang Station
- High speed train
- Shanghai-Wuhan Passenger Line(Shanghaiと成都Hankou Station-Yichang East Station section and Hefei South Station-Hankou Station sectionWuhan LineとHefei Line(Called)- Hankou Railway Stationvia
- Beijing Port Passenger Line(Line connecting Beijing and Hong Kong)- Wuhan Stationvia
- Wuhan Passenger Line (Line connecting Wuchang and Jiujiang) --Starting pointWuchang Station
In addition to the above long-distance railways, there are also intercity railways that run within the Wuhan metropolitan area.
- Wuxian Intercity Railway (Wuchang Station-Xianningnan Station)
- Wuhan Intercity Railway (Wuhan Station-Daiji Kita Station)
- Takeoka Intercity Railway (Wuhan Station-Yellow Oka East Station)
- Filial Piety Intercity Rail (Hankou Station- Tianhe Airport Station-Xiaogan East Station)
- G106 National Highway:北京市 - GuangdongGuangzhou
- G107 National Road : 北京市 - GuangdongShenzhen,Asia Highway Line 1Be part of.
- G316 National Highway:Fujian ProvinceFuqing - Qinghai ProvinceDojin
- G318 National Road : Shanghai - Tibet Autonomous RegionNyalam County
- G348 National Highway: Wuhan City- YunnanDali City
- GXNUMX Beijing-Hong Kong Expressway(G4, Jingzhu Expressway):北京市 - Hong Kong SAR-Macau SAR,Asia Highway Line 1Be part of.
- Takefuka Expressway (G04)22): Wuhan City- GuangdongShenzhen
- G42 Shanghai-Cheng Expressway:Shanghai - Sichuan ProvinceChengdu
- Hubei Expressway (G42)21):Shanghai --Wuhan City
- G50 Shanghai-Chong Expressway (GXNUMX):Shanghai - Chongqing
- Fukugin Expressway (G70):Fujian ProvinceFuzhou - Ningxia Hui Autonomous RegionYinchuan
- Wuhan Shanghai-Cheng Expressway (G42)01, Wuhan Outer Ring Road): Ring Road
Provincial Expressway (S)
- Ieyama Expressway (S1): Ieyama --Huangpi
- Hanxiao Expressway (S2): Wuhan City-Xiaogan City
- Wuhan Expressway (S3): Wuhan City-Macheng City
- Wuhan Expressway (S7): Wuhan City-Ezhou City
- Seki Leopard Expressway (S8): Sekiyama-Leopard Leopard
- Wuhan Expressway (S9): Wuhan City-Yangxin County
- Qing Chung Expressway (S11): Qing Ryo --Chung Store
- Qing Chung Expressway (S11): Wuhan City-Jiayu County
- Wuhan Expressway (S13): Wuhan City-Jianli County
- Hanyang Expressway (S15): Hanyang District-Caidian District
- Filial Piety Expressway (S17): Qiaokou District, Wuhan City-Xiaonan District, Xiaogan City
- Wuhan Tianhe Airport Expressway (S18):Wuhan Tianhe International Airport --Wuhan city
- Wuhan Tianhe Airport Highway Second Passage (S19):Wuhan Tianhe International Airport --Wuhan city
- Wuhan Four Ring Expressway (S40): Ring Road
Wuhan City is located in the middle reaches of the Yangtze River and has prospered as a base for inland water transportation since ancient times.Manage the water transport of the Yangtze RiverMinistry of CommunicationsThe headquarters of the Changjiang National Shipping Administration and China Changjiang National Shipping (Group) are located in Wuhan.
- Passenger transport: along the Yangtze RiverChongqing,Yichang,Anqing,Nanjing,ShanghaiAlthough there were routes to and from cities such as, all regular passenger flights were abolished from October 2001, 10.The ferry terminal of Wuhan Passenger Port is currently remodeled into the new Wuhan Science and Technology Museum.
- Freight transportation: In 2010, centered on Wuhan Port and surrounding areasEzhou,Huangoka,XianningThere is a new port in Wuhan, which is a combination of some of the ports in Wuhan.Wuhan New Port consists of the Yangluo Port area and 10 port entrance work areas such as Lin Shibo, Karajiwatari, Wuhan, North Lake, Baihushan, Kuzuten, and Mie. Container transportation volume in 2017 was 135.56TEUIt reached the number one in the middle reaches of the Yangtze River, up 20.24% from the previous year.In particular, the transportation volume of automobiles is 1 units, which is the third largest in Japan after Shanghai and Guangzhou.
Route bus / trolley bus
Wuhan City's public buses are operated by the public company Wuhan Public Transportation Group Co., Ltd. and its subsidiaries. As of April 2014, there are 4 routes, and the total length of the routes is 330.KilometersHas been reached.There are 6993 buses, including trolley buses, and there are 63 bus terminals.
Most of the bus systems that operate in the cityOne-man drivingIs.Most of them operate at a flat fare, and most of them are 2 yuan. If you use the IC card Wuhan-dori, there is a 1% or 2% discount service, which is cheaper than cash payment, so it is often used by locals.Also, as of August 2017AlipayOnline payment facilities are installed on all buses.In addition, as a measure to promote the use of public transportation, you can change buses up to 90 times within 3 minutes with an IC card.Transfer discount policy, And in some cases, it may be discounted by 3% or 4%.In addition, elderly people aged 65 and over can use the Respect for the Aged Card, which is used up to 730 times a year, and persons with disabilities and active military personnel who use the IC card for persons with disabilities can board the public bus for free.
As of April 2018, Wuhan Jitetsu Group Co., Ltd. (Wuhan Metro Group) operates the following seven routes.
- Wuhan Subway Line 1 : 2004May 7Opened.Because all lines are elevatedLight RailSometimes called.
- Wuhan Subway Line 2 : 2012May 12Opened.It is the first subway line that crosses the Yangtze River in China.
- Wuhan Subway Line 3: Opened on November 2015, 12.
- Wuhan Subway Line 4 : 2013Opened on December 12th.
- Wuhan Subway Line 6 : 2016Opened on December 12th.
- Wuhan Subway Line 8 : 2017Opened on December 12th.
- Wuhan Subway Yangluo Line: Also known as Wuhan Subway Line 21,2017Opened on December 12th.
The Wuhan Economic and Technological Development Zone and the Wuhan East Lake New Technology Industry Development Zone operate the following three trams.
2017It is the first tram line in the Huazhong region that opened on July 7, and the entire section is located in the Wuhan National Economic and Technological Development Zone.The operator is Wuhan Automobile Transport Co., Ltd., and the number of kilometers operated is 28.Kilometers, The number of stations is 22.
The entire section is located in the Wuhan East Lake New Technology Industrial Development Zone.The operator is Wuhan Kotsuya Transportation Construction Co., Ltd., which operates 12.5 kilometers and has 17 stations. Primary test run on January 2018, 1, secondary test run on April 18, 1.
The entire section is located in the Wuhan East Lake New Technology Industrial Development Zone.The operator is Wuhan Kotsuya Transportation Construction Co., Ltd., which operates 19.2 kilometers and has 25 stations. Primary test run on January 2018, 1, secondary test run on April 18, 1.
Crossing traffic in the city
The city of Wuhan is divided into the Han River and the Yangtze River, but many people have crossed the river for a long time.1909Until the opening of the first ferry in Wuhan, wooden construction was used as a means of crossing the river.sailboatHowever, it was very dangerous and inconvenient because it was easily affected by the weather.1957May 10ToWuhan Yangtze River BridgeSince the construction of the river, the means of traveling to the river have gradually diversified.
Wuhan Ferry Company, a subsidiary of Wuhan Public Transportation Group Co., Ltd., operates the following round-trip ferry flights between Hankou-Wuchang and Hanyang-Wuchang..
In Qingshan District
- Route 3: Aoyama Wharf ⇔ Tenkosu Wharf
- Route 1: Zhonghua Road Wharf ⇔ Wuhan Seki Wharf
- Midnight route: Zhonghua Road Wharf ⇔ Wuhan Seki Wharf
- Good order 1st route: Zhonghua Road Wharf ⇔ Wuhan Seki Wharf
- Shuhan Special Line: Hanyang Gate Wharf ⇔ Shuya Beak Wharf
- Good order 2nd route: Hanyangmen Wharf ⇔ Shuya Beak Wharf
- Good order 2nd route (extension line): Hanyangmen Wharf ⇔ Qiaokou Wharf
- Route 4: Soya Wharf ⇔ Royal Wharf
- Route 5: Moon Ryowan Wharf ⇔ Royal Wharf
- Route 10: Yellow Crane Tower Wharf ⇔ Harukawa Wharf
- Dayu Myth Park Line: Yellow Crane Tower Wharf ⇔ Harukawa Wharf
Sightseeing flight along the river (between the three towns)
- Gang Nada (Band) Route: Zhonghua Road Wharf → Hanyang Gate Wharf → Harukawa Wharf → Wuhan Seki Wharf (round-trip flight, 40 yuan / one way)
- Regular flight (until 20:10) --1.5 yuan
- Night flight (20:10-0:00)-5 yuan
- 1 discount when using Wuhan Dori, but no discount for night flights
Many bridges are built because rivers such as the Han River and Fuhe flow into the Yangtze River in Wuhan City and lakes are scattered. Also known as the "City of Bridges".The bridges that cross the Han and Yangtze rivers are listed below.
|Name||Crossing river||both ends||Construction||Length||Opening date||Use|
|Wuhan Yangtze River Bridge||Yangtze River||Hanyang Kameyama||Wuchang Snake Mountain||Truss bridge||1670 m||1957th of February 10||Railway road combined bridge|
|Wuhan Yangtze River Futaba||Yangtze River||Hankou Huangpu Main Street||Wuchang Xu Dong Main Street||Cable-stayed bridge||4407.6 m||1995th of February 6||Road bridge|
|Wuhan Baishazhou Yangtze River Bridge||Yangtze River||Hanyang District Gangnam Highway||Hongshan District Qingling Highway||Cable-stayed bridge||3586.38 m||2000th of February 9||Road bridge|
|Wuhan Army Mountain Changjiang Bridge||Yangtze River||Caidian District Junshan Highway||Jiangxia District Kinsui Highway||Cable-stayed bridge||4881.18 m||2001th of February 12||Road bridge|
|Yangluo Yangtze River Bridge||Yangtze River||Xinzhou Yangluo Highway||Hongshan District Jianshexiang||Cable-stayed bridge||約 10 km||2007th of February 12||Road bridge|
|Wuhan Tianxingzhou Yangtze River Bridge||Yangtze River||Jiang'an District Chenjiaji Iso Kaido||Qingshan District Honggangcheng Highway||Cable-stayed bridge||4657 m||2009th of February 12||Railway road combined bridge|
|Wuhan XNUMXth Changjiang River Bridge||Yangtze River||Hankou Development Road||Wuchang Peace Avenue||Cable-stayed bridge||6507 m||2011th of February 12||Road bridge|
|Wuhan Yangtze Changjiang Bridge||Yangtze River||Hanyang District||Wuchang Reconstruction Road||suspension bridge||3420 m||2014th of February 12||Road bridge|
|Wuhan Yangtze River Public Road Ohashi||Yangtze River||Hanyang Seoul||Gongjiapu, Jiangxia District||Cable-stayed bridge||8583 m||2017th of February 12||Road bridge|
|Wuhan Yangtze Port Changjiang Bridge||Yangtze River||Hanyang National Expo Overpass||Wuchang Yatsudan Overpass||suspension bridge||4320 m||Under construction, scheduled for September 2019||Two-story passage bridge|
|Wuhan Aoyama Changjiang Bridge||Yangtze River||Huangpi District Wuhu Highway||Hongshan District Jianshexiang||Cable-stayed bridge||7494 m||Under construction, scheduled for 2019||Road bridge|
|Beijing-Guangzhou Hangang Railway Bridge||Han River||Hankou Railway Bridge Road||Hanyang Kotodai Avenue||Truss bridge||300.6 m||1955th of February 1||Railway bridge|
|Jianghan Bridge||Han River||Hankou Takekatsu Road||Hanyang Zhongjiacun||Arch bridge||322.37 m||1956th of February 1||Road bridge|
|Zhiyin Bridge||Han River||Hankou Soseki||Hanyang Guo Ibaraki||Arch bridge||566.2 m||1978th of February 4||Road bridge|
|Yuehu Bridge||Han River||Hankou Qiaokou Road||Hanyang Jiangcheng Avenue||Cable-stayed bridge||1570 m||1998th of February 5||Road bridge|
|Qingchuan Bridge||Han River||Hankou Shuya Beak||Hanyang South Bank||Arch bridge||989.75 m||2001th of February 7||Road bridge|
|Wuhan Jingzhu Line Hangang Bridge||Han River||Jingzhu Expressway K142 + 127||Jingzhu Expressway K144 + 330||Arch bridge||1607 m||Year ending March 2001||Road bridge|
|Nagatoyo Bridge||Han River||Hankou Rudder Exit||Hanyang Golden Mouth||Arch bridge||1146 m||2001||Road bridge|
|Furuta Bridge||Han River||Hankou Gutian XNUMXnd Road||Hanyang Senjoshan Road||suspension bridge||1834.79 m||2015th of February 2||Road bridge|
|Amizade Bridge||Han River||Hui'an Avenue, Dongxihu District||Caidian District Chionko Avenue||Cable-stayed bridge||4391 m||2015th of February 11||Road bridge|
|Ganghan Seven Bridges||Han River||Hankou Gutian XNUMXth Road||Hanyang Yulong Road||Arch bridge||2753.89 m||Under construction, scheduled for 2020||Road bridge|
Besides the bridge, there is also a tunnel that goes through the bottom of the Han River and the Yangtze River.The Wuhan Yangtze River Tunnel is China's first tunnel across the bottom of the Yangtze River.
|Name||river||both ends||Length||Opening date||Use|
|Wuhan Yangtze River Tunnel||Yangtze River||Hankou Dazhi Road||Wuchang Friendship Avenue||3630 m||2008th of February 12||Road tunnel|
|Wuhan Subway Line 2 Changjiang Tunnel||Yangtze River||HankouJianghan Road Station||Wuchang||3098 m||2012th of February 12||Railroad tunnel|
|Wuhan Subway Line 4 Changjiang Tunnel||Yangtze River||Hanyang||Wuchang||3000 m||2014th of February 12||Railroad tunnel|
|Wuhan Subway Line 3 Hangang Tunnel||Han River||HankouZongguan Station||Hanyang||2331 m||2015th of February 12||Railroad tunnel|
|Wuhan Subway Line 6 Hangang Tunnel||Han River||Hankou||Hanyang||1704 m||2016th of February 12||Railroad tunnel|
|Wuhan Subway Line 8 Changjiang Tunnel||Yangtze River||HankouHuangpu Road Station||Wuchang||3186 m||2017th of February 12||Railroad tunnel|
|Wuhan Sanyang Road Yangtze Tunnel||Yangtze River||Hankou Sanyang Road||Wuchang Xu Family Shelf||4650 m||Under construction, scheduled for 2018||Railway road combined tunnel|
- MunicipalRental BikeThe service is operated by Wuhan Environmental Investment Public Bicycle Service Co., Ltd. The number of daily users has exceeded 1. Operation suspended from midnight on November 30, 2017.
- Privately ownedMobike,Ofo, Hellobike and other rental bicycle operators are expanding into Wuhan. On September 2017, 9, the Wuhan City Transportation Commission, the City Administration Commission and the Transportation Administration Bureau banned the expansion of rental cycle input... As of September 2017, the number of units in operation reached about 9... World's largest on April 2018, 4Bicycle sharingIs a businessMobile bikeWuhan ranked second in China after Tianjin, and the annual carbon dioxide reduction amount reached 1 kg according to the "Annual carbon dioxide reduction amount per capita ranking 2017 by using the global city rental cycle" announced by.
- In Wuhan City, several large sports facilities will be developed.The main sports facilities areWuhan Sports Center, Hubei Olympic Sports Center, Mitsuya Gymnasium,Xinhua Road Sports Center, Tokoko Gymnasium, Hankou Cultural Sports Center, Hongshan Gymnasium, Wuhan Gymnasium, Mitsuya International Tennis Center, etc.
- 2019 times of 7 yearsMilitary world gamesWas held in Wuhan City.
- Wuhan Open Horse Racing (Middle:Wuhan Speed Horse Racing, English: Wuhan Open Horse Racing) and the Wuhan International Horse Racing Festival are held every year at the Wuhan Dongfang Racecourse.
- Wuhan Open(During:Wuhan Netsphere Opening, UK: Wuhan Open) will be held in Wuhan every September-October from 2014WTAOne of the tour tournaments.
サ ッ カ ー
- Chinese Soccer/Super LeagueThe professional team that existed in "Wuhan MitsuyaIt was the home of the (former Wuhan Yellow Crane Tower), but since it was abandoned, it became a successor.Wuhan Zall FCBecame the home of.All home stadiumsHankou Xinhua Road Gymnasium.
- Youth soccer is also popular, and in July 2009 it was a friendship city.Oita CityA soccer tournament was held as part of the exchange program with.
- The Wuhan International Marathon will be held in April every year from 2016. On August 4, 2017, the Chinese Marathon Majors hosted by the Chinese Athletic Association will begin with the four major marathons: Beijing Marathon, Guangzhou Marathon, Chongqing International Marathon, and Wuhan Marathon..
Wuhan CityNational history culture famous castleIt is also an excellent tourist city in China, and the Wuhan International Tourism Festival is held every year.
National AAAAA grade(I.e.
- Yellow Crane Tower Park
- East Lake Scenic Area(Including East Lake Cherry Blossom Garden, East Lake Masan, East Lake Green Road)
- Huangpi Mulan Culture and Ecological Travel Zone (Ungiri Mountain Scenic Area,, Including Mulan grassland, Mulanshan)
National AAAAA tourist attraction
- Wuhan Revolution Museum (, Mao Tse Tung's former residence, the former ruins of the five major opening ceremonies of the Chinese Communist Party, Qiyimen)
- Wuchang Shouyi Culture ParkMemorial of Wuchang Uprising Wuchang,Revolution Museum, Shugi Square)
- Hubei Provincial Museum
- Guiyuan Temple
- Wuhan Haichang Polar Ocean World (Aquarium)
- Wuhan Science and Technology Museum
- Wuhan Kumayama
- Kinri groove
- Oyowan Scenic Area
- Agricultural Year Flower Agricultural Style Garden
Other tourist destinations
- Wuhan University
- Baotong Temple
- Kotoku Zen Temple
- Wuhan Yangtze River Bridge
- Tortoise Mountain TV Tower(TV tower)
- Lute Platform(BoyaKotodai)
- Hanguchi tax worldHistoric site
- Jianghan RoadPedestrian town (pedestrian paradise)
- Yanjiang AvenueAnd Hankou Jiangtan (Yangtze River band, Hanshui band)
- Food culture district (, Kichikei-gai, etc.)
- Wuhan Art Museum
- Amusement park (amusement park)
National Priority Cultural Site Protection Unit in Wuhan
Wuhan has the followingNational Priority Cultural Site Protection UnitThere are 29 places.
- Wuchang Kiyoshi Army Government Former Ruins (1-7-I-7)
- Site of the August 2th Conference (5-5-I-XNUMX)
- Panlongcheng Ruins (3-199-V-19)
- Former Wuhan National Government Site (4-229-V-31)
- Lake porcelain kiln ruins (5-89-I-89)
- Myo King's Tomb (5-175-II-31)
- Wuhan Farmers' Movement Training Center Old Site (5-494-V-21)
- Dazhimen Railway Station (5-495-V-22)
- Hankow Customs House (5-496-V-23)
- Wuhan University Early Architecture (5-497-V-24)
- Former residence of Yu Tenyu (5-498-V-25)
- Hanguchi Modern Buildings (6-994-V-121)
- Former site of the Hankou All-China Federation of Trade Unions (6-997-V-124)
- Shadowless Tower (7-1213-Ⅲ-511)
- Shengxiang Pagoda (7-1214-Ⅲ-512)
- Hiyama Isogishi (7-1216-Ⅲ-514)
- Yuji Xinggong (7-1218-Ⅲ-516)
- Gudesi Temple (7-1800-V-193)
- Qiyimen (7-1801-V-194)
- Former site of Keihan Railway Sogokai (7-1802-V-195)
- Former site of the Central Public Relations Department of Hankou Chukyo (7-1803-V-196)
- Former Ruins of Hanguchi Residence, Central Leader of Chukyo (7-1804-V-197)
- Former Ruins of the 7th National Congress of the Communist Party of China (1805-198-V-XNUMX)
- Wuhan Central Military Political School Former Site (7-1806-V-199)
- Wuhan CPC Central Organ Former Site (7-1807-V-200)
- Hubei Provincial Library Old Site (7-1808-V-201)
- Hankou New Fourth Army Headquarters Old Site (7-1809-V-202)
- Eighth Route Army Wuhan Attorney's Office Old Site (7-1810-V-203)
- Wuhan Yangtze River Bridge(7-1814-V-207)
Wuhan CityOita CityWithFriendship cityStarting with the conclusion of (sister cities), as of January 2018, 1, it has formed sister city tie-ups with 31 cities around the world, and has formed international friendship and exchange city tie-ups with 26 cities.
Since the conclusion of a friendship city between Wuhan City and Oita City in 1979, they have been developing exchanges in a wide range of fields such as mutual dispatch of friendship delegations every two years, cultural arts, industrial economy, and educational sports.
In 2006, Oita City opened the Oita City Wuhan Office as a base for civic exchanges, and is constantly disseminating information about Oita City and providing support for various civic exchanges.Oita CityHeiwa City ParkIsWuhan ForestThere is.
|List of friendship cities in Wuhan|
|number||city||Country||Signing date||Signing place|
|1||Oita City||Japan||1979th of February 9||Oita|
|2||Pittsburgh||The United States of America||1982th of February 9||Wuhan|
|3||Duisburg||Germany||1982th of February 10||Duisburg|
|4||Manchester||The United Kingdom||1986th of February 9||Wuhan|
|5||Galati||ルーマニア||1987th of February 8||Galati|
|6||Kiev||ウクライナ||1990th of February 10||Kiev|
|7||Khartoum||スーダン||1995th of February 9||Wuhan|
|8||Győr||ハンガリー||1995th of February 10||Győr|
|9||Bordeaux||France||1998th of February 6||Wuhan|
|10||Arnhem||Netherlands||1999th of February 9||Arnhem|
|11||Cheongju||South Korea||2000th of February 10||Wuhan|
|12||St. Polten||オーストリア||2005th of February 12||(Document mail)|
|13||Christchurch||New Zealand||2006th of February 9||Wuhan|
|14||Markham||カナダ||2006th of February 9||Markham|
|15||Borenge||スウェーデン||2007th of February 9||Wuhan|
|16||Kopavogur||アイス ランド||2008th of February 4||Wuhan|
|17||Ashdod||イ ス ラ エ ル||2011th of February 11||Wuhan|
|18||Essonne||France||2012th of February 12||Wuhan|
|19||Izmir||トルコ||2013th of February 6||Izmir|
|20||Tijuana||メキシコ||2013th of February 7||Tijuana|
|21||Saratov||ロシア||2015th of February 8||成都|
|22||コ ン セ プ シ オ ン||チリ||2016th of February 4||コ ン セ プ シ オ ン|
|23||Bishkek||Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu||2016th of February 11||Bishkek|
|24||Harukis||Greece||2017th of February 5||Harukis|
|25||Izhevsk||ロシア||2017th of February 6||Hefei|
|26||Swansea||The United Kingdom||2018th of February 1||Wuhan|
|List of friendship exchange cities in Wuhan|
|1||Kobe||Japan||1998th of February 2|
|2||Hirosaki||Japan||2003th of February 10|
|3||St. Louis||The United States of America||2004th of February 9|
|4||Atlanta||The United States of America||2006th of February 9|
|5||Daejeon||South Korea||2006th of February 11|
|6||Gwangju||South Korea||2007th of February 9|
|7||Kolkata||India||2008th of February 7|
|8||Suwon||South Korea||2008th of February 12|
|9||Too white||South Korea||2008th of February 12|
|10||Columbus||The United States of America||2009th of February 10|
|11||Bremen||Germany||2009th of February 11|
|12||Port Louis||Mauritius||2009th of February 11|
|13||Cebu||フィリピン||2011th of February 8|
|14||Yogyakarta||Indonesia||2011th of February 11|
|15||Perm||ロシア||2012th of February 9|
|16||Chicago||The United States of America||2012th of February 9|
|17||Kosice||Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu||2012th of February 11|
|18||Naples||イタリア||2012th of February 9|
|19||Moselle||France||2013th of February 7|
|20||San Francisco||The United States of America||2013th of February 11|
|21||Siem Reap Province||Cambodia||2013th of February 11|
|22||Biratnagar||ネ パ ー ル||2013th of February 11|
|23||Bangkok||Thailand||2013th of February 11|
|24||Centhova||ポーランド||2014th of February 3|
|25||Oliveira de Azemeis||Portugal||2014th of February 4|
|26||Sydney||Australia||2014th of February 5|
|27||Durban||Republic of South Africa||Year ending March 2014|
|28||Burlingame||The United States of America||2014th of February 6|
|29||Menlo Park||The United States of America||2014th of February 6|
|30||Cupertino||The United States of America||2014th of February 6|
|31||East Palo Alto||The United States of America||2014th of February 6|
|32||Hayward||The United States of America||2014th of February 6|
|33||Millbrae||The United States of America||2014th of February 6|
|34||Moraga||The United States of America||2014th of February 6|
|35||Morgan hill||The United States of America||2014th of February 6|
|36||Mountain view||The United States of America||2014th of February 6|
|37||Oakley||The United States of America||2014th of February 6|
|38||Union City||The United States of America||2014th of February 6|
|39||Betong||Thailand||2014th of February 6|
|40||Salo||フィンランド||2014th of February 8|
|41||Gävle||スウェーデン||2014th of February 8|
|42||Entebbe||Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu||2014th of February 9|
|43||pattern||ネ パ ー ル||2014th of February 10|
|44||Pattaya||Thailand||2014th of February 10|
|45||Berane||Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu||2014th of February 10|
|46||Cordoba||アルゼンチン||2014th of February 10|
|47||Liege||ベルギー||2014th of February 10|
|48||reel||France||2014th of February 11|
|49||Holbeck||デンマーク||2014th of February 11|
|50||Cape Town||Republic of South Africa||2014th of February 12|
|51||Heraklion||Greece||2014th of February 12|
|52||San Luis||Brazil||2015th of February 4|
|53||Varaždin||クロアチア||2015th of February 5|
|54||Kota Kinabalu||Malaysia||2015th of February 5|
|55||Pest CountyErdőkertes||ハンガリー||2015th of February 7|
|56||Gold Coast||Australia||2015th of February 9|
|57||Le Mans||France||2015th of February 11|
|58||Southern Province||Sri Lanka||2015th of February 12|
|59||goal||Sri Lanka||2015th of February 12|
|60||Mungyeong||South Korea||2015th of February 12|
|61||Daegu||South Korea||2016th of February 3|
|62||Tacoma||The United States of America||2016th of February 4|
|63||Lima||ペルー||2016th of February 4|
|64||Tabriz||(I.e.||2016th of February 5|
|65||マ ラ ケ シ ュ||モロッコ||2016th of February 6|
|66||Phnom Penh||Cambodia||2016th of February 7|
|67||Swansea||The United Kingdom||2016th of February 8|
|68||Dublin||アイルランド||2016th of February 9|
|69||Houston||The United States of America||2016th of February 9|
|70||Jinja||Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu||2016th of February 9|
|71||Pucallpa||ペルー||2016th of February 9|
|72||Maribor||スロベニア||2016th of February 9|
|73||Montego Bay||Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu||2016th of February 9|
|74||ヴ ィ ク ト リ ア||セ ー シ ェ ェ||2016th of February 10|
|75||Chemi||フィンランド||2016th of February 11|
|76||San Nicholas||アルゼンチン||2016th of February 12|
|77||Foz do Iguacu||Brazil||2017th of February 3|
|78||Dunkirk||France||2017th of February 3|
|79||Jihlava||チ ェ コ||2017th of February 5|
|80||Zhytomyr||ウクライナ||2017th of February 11|
|81||Marseille||France||2017th of February 11|
As of September 2017, consulates of four countries have been opened in Wuhan.
- Jurisdiction: Hubei, Hunan, Jiangxi
- Address: No. 568, Jianghan District, Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China New World National Trade Building Iza 17th Floor 〒430022
- Jurisdiction: Hubei, Hunan, Henan, Jiangxi
- Address: No. 568, Jianghan District, Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China New World National Trade Building Iza 47th Floor 〒430022
- Jurisdiction: Hubei, Hunan, Henan, Jiangxi
- Address: 218 Xinhua Road, Jianghan District, Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China 4/19F, Ura Departure Bank Building 〒430022
- Jurisdiction: Hubei, Henan
- Address: 1628 Zhongshan Avenue, Jiang'an District, Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China Wuhan Tianchi Heian Financial Building 33rd Floor 〒430010
Visa application center
As of April 2017, 4 countries have opened visa application centers in Wuhan.
Address: 171 Zhongbuk Road, Wuchang District, Wuhan City, Hubei Province, International Building C, Wuhan District, 302 〒430071
- Wuhan Union Visa Application Center (10 countries:オーストリア,クロアチア,フィンランド,イタリア,ベルギー,Greece,South Africa,スウェーデン,Portugal,ラトビア)
Address: 171 Zhongbuk Road, Wuchang District, Wuhan City, Hubei Province, International Building C, Wuhan District, Room 1701-1710
Address: 568, Jianghan District, Wuhan City, Hubei Province New World National Trade Building Iza 901, 902 Room 〒430022
- Dutch Trade Promotion Association Wuhan Office
- Representative Office of Wuhan, Essonne, France
- China US Chamber of Commerce China Office
- Canadian Trade Wuhan Representative Office
- Wuhan Representative Office of China-Britain Business Association
- Belgian Wallonia Regional Economy and Commerce Wuhan Representative Office
- Hungarian National Trade Office Wuhan Representative Office
- Dalarna County, Sweden (Dala Airport) Economic and Trade Promotion Office
- Brazil-China Council for the Promotion of Economy and Trade (Wuhan Representative Office)
- Australian Trade Commission Wuhan Representative Office
- Wuhan Office, Corporate Development Bureau, Singapore
- Japan External Trade OrganizationWuhan Office
Address: 1628 Zhongshan Avenue, Jiang'an District, Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China Ping'an Financial Center Room 507 〒430010
- Korea Trade Promotion Corporation Wuhan Office
- Cheongju, South Korea Economic and Trade Office in Wuhan
- Korea Tourism OrganizationWuhan Office
- Wuhan Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government Wuhan Economic and Trade Office
- Hong Kong Trade Development Council Wuhan Office
- Taiwan Trade Center Wuhan Office
- : Ming dynastyInspection history, Liaodong Peninsula
- Li Yuanhong: 2nd and 4th generationPresident of the Republic of China
- : Li Yuanhong's eldest son, former Vice President of Political Consultative Conference in Xuhui District, Shanghai, businessman
- Wu Yi: Former Deputy Prime Minister of the State Council, 9th Director of Health, XNUMXst Director of Foreign Trade Collaboration
- Xiang Ying: Former CPC Central Southeast Bureau Secretary,New Fourth ArmyDeputy Captain andPolitical commissar
- : Former Saudi Arabian Ambassador (1990-1994), Former Iraqi Ambassador (1994-1998), Former Iran Ambassador (1999-2002)
- : Deputy Chief of Translation Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Peng Meng-Chou: Former Republic of China ArmyFirst-class colonel general, Former Chief of Staff, Former Army Commander, Former Chief of Staff, Former Ambassador of the Republic of China to Japan (1969-1972)
- : Former Republic of ChinaExecutive director, Former Director of Education
- : Chen YiWife, diplomat, translator
- : China National Democratic ConstructionVice President of Central Management, 13th termChina People's Political Cooperation ConferenceVice chairman
- Ruan Chengfa: Member of the XNUMXth Central Committee of the Chinese Communist Party, Deputy Secretary of the Yunnan Provincial Commission, Yunnan Provincial Director
- Xu Haidong: Former PLA General, Military House
- : Soviet Republic of ChinaCentral Executive Committee Member, Former Member of the Central Revolutionary Military Council
- : Weapon manufacturing expert, writer, former Deputy Director of Science and Technology Research Institute, XNUMXth Machinery Industry Department, People's Republic of China
- : Member of National Academy of Engineering, Foreigner of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- : Oceanographer, submitter of Hilbert-Huang Transform
- : Mechanical scholar, Chinese Academy of Engineering, Vice President of Chinese Society of Mechanical Engineering
- : Meteorologist, first director of the Chinese Meteorological Bureau
- : Jiaolong Deep Sea Exploration BoatChief of the pilot
- : Scientist, first generationDirector of Chinese Process Institute
- : Professor of Infectious Diseases
- : Chemist, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- : Airflow mechanic
- : Correspondent, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Chinese Academy of Engineering
- : Soil scientist, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Chinese Academy of Engineering
- : Botanist, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- : Rocket technology expert, Chinese Academy of Engineering
- : Fluid Physicist, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Li Na: Former female professional tennis player
- : Li Na's husband, former professional tennis player
- Pan Bing: Former professional tennis player
- : Former professional tennis player
- : Professional tennis player
- Li Ting: Former female professional tennis player
- : Former female professional tennis player, professional tennis coach
- : Former female professional tennis player
- Fu Mingxia: Former female diving athlete
- : Former female diving athlete, diving coach, China Swimming Federation Chief
- : Diving competition coach
- : Former diving athlete, diving competition coach
- : Former diving athlete, businessman
- Huka: Former diving athlete
- Wang Xin: Female diving athlete
- Gao Ling: Former female badminton player
- : Husband of Red Zhou, former badminton player, badminton coach
- : Former female badminton player
- Yang Wei: Former female badminton player
- : Female badminton player
- Tranquility: Former female table tennis player
- Takahashi: Former female table tennis player
- : Former female swimmer
- : Former female swimmer, swimming coach
- : Female swimmer
- : Former professional soccer player
- : Former professional soccer player
- : Former professional soccer player, soccer coach
- Teng Xiang: Professional soccer player
- Rong Hao: Professional soccer player
- Zeng Cheng: Professional soccer player
- : Professional soccer player
- : Professional soccer player
- Mei Fang: Professional soccer player
- : Professional soccer player
- Zhang Xizhe: Professional soccer player
- : Professional soccer player
- : Xiangqi Go Player,Xiangqi Special Grade Master
- : Xiangqi Go Player,Xiangqi Special Grade Master
- : Shuai JiaoWrestler
- Li Zhe: Go player
- Lu Jia: Female Go player
- : Gymnastics athlete
- : Qing dynastyPeking OperaFamous actor appears in China's first movie "Battle of Mount Dingjun"
- : Tan Xinpei's fifth son, Peking Opera actress
- : Grandson of Tan Xinpei, Peking Opera Actor, Former Deputy Leader of Beijing Peking Opera Company
- : Peking Opera Actor
- : Called "8 Great Meisei in Japan" along with movie actresses such as Ruan Lingyu and Kocho who were active in the Republic of China.
- : Actress, singer
- Liu Yifei: Actress, singer
- Yu Shaoqun: Han drama actor, Yue opera actor, actor
- : Feng XiaogangDirector's wife, actress
- Paula Tsui:singer
- : Actor
- : Actor
- : Actor
- : Female singer and musician
- Tahara: Actress, singer, writer
- Choumi(Zhou Mi): Singer
- : Female singer and musician
- : Female singer
- : Actor, director
- : Recorded film director
- : Female singer
- : Female singer, model
- Wang Kai: Actor
- Handong (Handong):DREAMCATCHERMembers of
- Benny Sa : China Central TelevisionProgram host
- : China Central TelevisionProgram host
- : Phoenix TVProgram host
- ^ "The largest tributary of the Yangtze River, Masaru Hanshui”. Central People's Government of the People's Republic of China. 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ a b c "Supporting the National Development Reform Commission Wuhan Construction National Central City”. People's Republic of China National Development and Reform Commission. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b c "China Structure-Hubei”. Central Organization Committee of the People's Republic of China. 2018th of February 3Browse. “Ministry meeting policyThe only sub-provincial province in the Chubu region, Wuhan City, Chubu District, Wuhan City ——Wuhan City. "
- ^ a b c Wuhan City Statistics Bureau (August 2017) (Chinese and English). Wuhan Statistics Yearbook 2017.Chinese Statistics Publisher. ISBN 978-7-5037-8197-1
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j "2017 Wuhan City National Economic and Social Development Statistics Bulletin”. Wuhan Municipal People's Government. 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ a b "State Council of the People's Republic of China Wuhan City Castle City”. Central People's Government of the People's Republic of China. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b c d e "Natural resources”. Wuhan Municipal People's Government. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ United Nations Development Program (December 2016, 12). China Sustainable Cities Report 2016. United Nations Development Program
- ^ "China Sustainable Cities Report 2016: Measuring Ecological Input and Human Development”. United Nations Development Program. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, Castle City, Research Center for Competitive Forces (October 2017, 10). China Castle City Competitive Power Report No.15 (2017). Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, Shiro City, Research Center for Competitive Power
- ^ "2016 China 294 Individual Castle City”. Chinese Academy of Social Sciences City and Competitiveness Research Center. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences”. Tencent News (news.qq.com). 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "《Changjiang Economics Exhibition Exhibition”. National Development and Reform Commission of the Republic of China. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Wuhan | Creative-cities”. UNISCO. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ UN-HABITAT & CASS (2017-10-24). The Global Urban Competitiveness Report 2017-2018 (Short version). UN-HABITAT
- ^ Hubei Statistics Bureau (2017). Hubei Statistics Yearbook 2017Hubei Statistics Bureau
- ^ "Ratification of the nation, Frugality, Frugality, Japan, Frugality, Friendship, Social construction, Reform, Reform, Frugality, Reform, Frugality3428)] ”. People's Republic of China National Development and Reform Commission. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "National Development Reform Commission Insignia Nagae Naka Yujo City Group Exhibition Sightseeing Notice”. People's Republic of China National Development and Reform Commission. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Wuhan City Inspection Commission Official 挂 牌 established”. Wuhan City Inspector General. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ “Angle: Unprecedented blockade of Wuhan, deterrent effect and cost of new pneumonia”. Reuters(July 2020, 2) 2020th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "What's happening with the new pneumonia, the blocked Wuhan?". National geographic(July 2020, 2) 2020th of February 2Browse.
- ^ (Chinese) The total land area of the city is 8569.15 square kilometers.The existing urban area of the urban area is 566.13 square kilometers. http://www.wuhan.gov.cn/whszfwz/zjwh/whgk/201609/t20160901_87145.html
- ^ "Geographic location”. Wuhan Municipal People's Government. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "The name of the country, the city of Lincheng, is settled. No. 14] ”. Ministry of Housing and Urban Rural Construction, People's Republic of China. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ “Wuhan National Forest Castle City Title http://news.sina.com.cn/c/2010-04-28/052117435143s.shtml”.+Changjiang Daily(July 2010, 4)
- ^ "2016 Wuhan City Greening Bulletin”. Wuhan City Garden and Forestry Bureau. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Wuhan Caidian Houguan Lake Rejection Lake Jingbo Built National Wetland Park”. Central Guidance Commission on the Central Spirit of the Communist Party of China. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Administrative construction”. Wuhan Municipal People's Government. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b "Wuhan City Ethnicity and Religion Statistical Data Status”. Wuhan City Folk Religion Secretariat. 2018th of February 6Browse.
- ^ a b Han, Junqiang; Meng, Yingying; Xu, Chengcheng; Qin, Siqi (2017). “Urban Residents' Religious Beliefs and Influencing Factors on Christianity in Wuhan, China”. religions 8 (244). two:10.3390 / rel8110244 p. 4.
- ^ a b "Formation of Peking Opera”. China National Peking Opera Company. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "National Intangible Cultural Heritage —— China”. Wuhan Chinese Opera Theater. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Zhihu Selection | Encyclopedia Zhihu 2020 08". www.zhihu.com. 2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "Hubei Yuu, a trivial gastronomy? --Zhihu". www.zhihu.com. 2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "2017 Wuhan City National Economic Policy”. Wuhan Bureau of Statistics. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”(Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of China. 2018th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Tertiary industry partition regulations”(Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of China. 2018th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Notice regarding revision of "Tertiary Industry Partition Regulations (2012)"”(Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of China. 2018th of February 5Browse.
- ^ a b "Wuhan City 2016 National Economic and Japanese Society Development Bulletin”. Wuhan Bureau of Statistics. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Wuhan Economic and Technological Development Zone (Hannan District) Homepage
- ^ Wuhan East Lake New Technology Industrial Development Zone Homepage
- ^ Dongxihu District (Wuhan Lin Airport Economic and Technological Development Zone) Homepage
- ^ Wuhan Yangluo Economic Development Zone Homepage
- ^ Wuhan Jianghan Economic Development Zone Homepage
- ^ Wuhan Jiang'an Economic Development Zone Homepage
- ^ "Central 军 Commissioned employment security department establishment tournament in Tokyo”. National Defense Mobilization Commission of the People's Republic of China. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Wuhan Ministry, City Normal High School List”(Chinese). Wuhan City Education Bureau. 2018th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "All-national voyage winter spring voyage team conversion season work preparation”. Civil Aviation Administration of China CAAC (October 2010, 10). 2018th of February 4Browse. “Perfect Beijing YoKunming, Chengdu, Xi'an, Chongqing, Zhengzhou, Zhengzhou, Shenyang, Wuhan eight major regional hubsOi Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Dalian, 厦门, Nanjing, Qingdao, Xiamen Hirotoku, Changsha, Nanchang, Xiamen, Yuanzhou, Nanning Twelve Airline Hubs Shanghai-Shenzhen Inter-Route Navigation Group Japanese Times Bureau. ”
- ^ "Slightly constructive view of the national public aviation transport system”. Civil Aviation Administration of China CAAC. 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ a b "Hubei Factory Collection Completed in 2017 Passenger throughput 2493.68 million people Next”. Central and Southern Regional Administration of Civil Aviation of China. 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Wuhan Development Zone Uchizou Asia's Largest Airplane Station Stopped Yasumi Oto 737 Airplane”. Wuhan Economic and Technological Development Zone (Hannan District) Management Committee. 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "The center of the six major railways in Japan”. Beijing Science and Technology Association. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Introduction”. Wuhan Science and Technology Museum. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Wuhan New Port “Sanriki Saigen” Wuhan International Port”. Wuhan New Port Management Committee. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Corporate overview”. Wuhan Public Transportation Group Co., Ltd. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Wuhan City Changan Public Exchange Multiplication and Explanation”. Wuhan Public Transportation Group Co., Ltd. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Basic knowledge”. Wuhan Automobile Transport Co., Ltd. 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ a b "Article 2 "Mitsutani Quantum"”. Wuhan Mitsuya Transportation Construction Co., Ltd. 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Passenger route”. Wuhan Ferry Company. 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Buy-sharing public bicycle-sharing general stop 运营 Same-day appointment allowed withdrawal http://hb.sina.com.cn/news/b/2017-11-18/detail-ifynwxum3816207.shtml”.+Hubei Daily(July 2017, 11)
- ^ a b "Approximation 70 辆!Wuhan City same day start and stop new increase and release sharing bicycle”. Sina.com. 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Mobike Developed Global City Bicycle Touring Carbon: Tianjin Wuhan Beijing Place Three”. XINHUANET.com. 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Mobike Developed Global City Bicycle Touring Carbon Touring Wuhan Power Pressure Kitakami 广 Deep Residence No. XNUMX in Japan”. Sina News. 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "《Global City Bicycle Touring》 Publish, Tianjin, Wuhan, Beijing Exclusion XNUMX”. Sohu.com. 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Mobike Developed Global City Bicycle Touring Carbon: Tianjin Wuhan Beijing Place Three”. Ifeng.com. 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Naruto affairs member race”. Chinese Athletic Association. 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Crossing 历 见 证 Reborn | China Laomatsu Daegu 2017-2018 Kaiki Official Movement”. Chinese Athletic Association. 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Wuhan International Friendship Castle City List”. Wuhan Municipal People's Government Foreign Affairs Office. 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g "Wuhan International Friendship Exchange Castle City Best Time Table”. Wuhan Municipal People's Government Foreign Affairs Office. 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Wuhan Daejeon City, Daejeon City, 2017 Friendship Exchange Certificate”. Copyright © 1998 --2018 Tencent. All Rights Reserved (June 2016, 6). 2018th of February 4Browse. “This year, the 10th anniversary of the friendship and exchange of Daejeon, Daejeon..Immediately, two cities, economic exchange, emergency exchanges such as science and technology, annual capital mutual faction high new technology representative 团, Daejeon area city already owned 8 family company Donghu New Technology Development Zone. ”
- ^ a b "Wuhan, South Korea, Suwon, Taibai City, Friendship and Collaboration”. Ministry of Commerce, People's Republic of China (December 2008, 12). 2018th of February 4Browse. "The day before, Wuhan City Suwon, Taibai City erected friendship cooperation related affairs ritual ceremony. Opposite Wuhan City 圈 “Two-type society” construction and beyond, Wuhan Kako Shinshiro, equipment system construction, high-tech industry, etc.
- ^ "Wuhan, South Korea, Mungyeong, Friendship and Exchange Castle City”. State Council of the People's Republic of China Newspaper Office (December 2015, 12). 2018th of February 4Browse. “December 12, Mungyeong City, Wuhan City, Mungyeong City, Mungyeong City, Wuhan City, Mungyeong City, Mungyeong City, Wuhan City, Mungyeong City, Mungyeong City, Mungyeong City, Wuhan City
- ^ "JETRO / Wuhan Office | Overseas Office-About JETRO-JETRO”(Japanese). www.jetro.go.jp. 2018th of February 4Browse.
- Wuhan City Official Website(Chinese)(English)
- Wuhan City Official Website(Japanese)
- Yellow Crane Tower Official Website(Chinese)
- Wuhan English Newspaper Site(English)
- Wuhan City Portal Site(Chinese)
- Wuhan City | Hubei Tourism Bureau OFFICIAL SITE (Japanese)
- Wiki Voyage hasWuhan(Simplified Chinese)There is travel information about.
- Wiki Voyage hasWuhan(English)There is travel information about.
- Wuhan Tourist Guide (Japanese)