Toki's return to the wild Sake brewing company donates part of sales [Niigata / Sado City]
If you write the contents roughly
Mayor Ryugo Watanabe of Sado City said, "I want to use it for the conservation of biodiversity centered on crested ibis."
Hokusetsu Sake Brewery in Sado City donated about XNUMX yen to Sado City on the XNUMXth to help Toki return to the wild. → Continue reading
Niigata General Television
"NST Niigata General Television" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news about Niigata Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Image request : |
1. Crested ibis inhabiting the island (clear image)
2. Aiport SadoImage providedplease.(2021/2）
Sado City is composed of 10 districts based on the municipal areas of the former municipality.City hall is geographically centralKanai areaAlthough it is located inAikawa districtLocated in theSawada area,HonshuThe gateway connected toRyotsu district(Ryotsu Port)as well asOgi district(Ogi Port), the functions are distributed in various places.
According to the classification by "Sado City History and Culture Basic Concept", Ryotsu,Kawarada, Ogi, and Aikawa are positioned as "base cities" that have developed in both modern and modern times..
- Mountain: Osado Mountains・,Mt. Kinpokusan, Mt. Daichi
- River: Kofu River-Onogawa, Hamo River
- Lake: Lake Kamo (The largest in Niigata Prefecture(I.e.）
- Plains: Kuninaka Plain
The only municipality on Sado Island is Sado City, and there are no other municipalities on the island. However, it is connected to the following municipalities by route.
- Emperor Shigeru5 years(135): is appointed by Sado Kunizo.
- Emperor Kinmei5 years(544): "QuietnessCame to Sado Island.
- Great treasureNew Year (701):Zota DistrictTo be one country and one county.
- Yoro5 years(721): Zota-gun to Zota-gun/Kamo-gun-Hamo DistrictIt is divided into three counties.
- Yoro6 years(722):Hozumi Asami(Hozumi no Asomi Oyu) is washed away in Sado (first distribution in Sado).
- Balance15 years(743）May 2 : Echigo countryWas combined with. Restored to the original on November 4, 752, Tenpyo Katsuho.
- Tenpyo Katsuho4 years(752): A total of 75 people, including Bohai Kaisetsu Kokusho Shogun, Shimu Shimon. We dispatched Sakagami Satsuma Elderly of the Yamato Aya family ("Zoku Nihonki").
- BunjiNew Year (1185):CustodyHojoClanOfo(Saragashi)SadoBecome a guardian, as a guardianMr. HommaEnters Sado.
- Choukyu3 years(1221):Seku no Ran,Emperor ShundeIs washed away by Sado.
- Bunei8 years(1271):NichirenIs washed away by Sado.
- Bunei 9 years (1272):Soson-Mr. Yorita SeradaIs washed away by Sado.
- Motohiro2 years/SyokeiNew Year (1332):Hino ShisaIs executed in Sado.
Mr. Homma's branch house progressed, Mr. Kawarada Honma (Headquarters: Kawarada Castle), Mr. Hamo Honma (Headquarters:Hamo Castle) Forces will surpass the Soryo family (headquarters: Zotaki).
- Longevity6 years(1434):ZeamiIs washed away by Sado.
- Eisei6 years(1509):Eisho no RanでKanto areaUesugiLost toNagao TakeiEscapes to Sado. 7th year of the next year (1510)TeradomariRe-landed from Echigo,Battle of NagamoriharaDefeated the scholarship, and took the real power of Echigo.
- astronomical11 years(1542):Tsuruko GinzanIs discovered.
EchigoLarge ofDaming,Kenshin UesugiSado, who was confused by the death of, inherited the mark of KenshinUesugi KagekatsuHonma is destroyed. After that, Honma's family moved to Sakata,Homma SakataBecomes After Kagekatsu moved to Aizu, Sado will continue to be Uesugi Ryo.
- Tensho17 years(1589): Kagekatsu Uesugi controls the conflict between Kawarada and Homma Honma and controls Sado.
- Keicho5 years(1600): Kagekatsu UesugiBattle of SekigaharaLost to Yonezawa the following year.
- Keicho 6 years (1601): Sado becomes Tokugawa territory. Sado gold mine is discovered.
- Keicho 8 years (1603):Sado Magistrate's OfficeIs placed. The first Sado magistrateNagaan Okubo.
- Kanbun12 years(1672): West route is maintained, OgiSukunegi KitamaebunePort of call.
- TenwaNew Year (1681)September:Miki Ogura・Public parents and children are swept to Sado.
- Tempo9 years(1838): Focusing on Zenbei of HamoRebellionOccurs (Tempo's Sado one country one revolt).
After the Meiji era
- MeijiNew Year (1868):Meiji Restoration.
- 4th year of Meiji (1871): PrimaryPrefecture integrationByAikawa PrefectureBecomes
- 9th year of Meiji (1876): Due to the integration of the second prefectureNiigataIs absorbed by.
Changes in administrative area (after the enforcement of the municipal system)
- 1889(Meiji22 years)May 4: (3 counties) 7 towns and 51 villages
- AikawaToZota DistrictSet up a government office,Hamo District,Kamo-gunJurisdiction
- Zota District: 4 towns and 16 villages
- Hamo-gun: 1 town 13 villages
- Koigaura Village, Obuse Village, Kamenoso Village, Misaki Village, Ogi Town, Hamo Hongo Village, Ohashi Village, Kawamo Village, Chite Village, Maura Village, Akadomari Village, Tokuwa Village, Mikawa Village, Matsugasaki Village
- Kamo-gun: 2 towns and 22 villages
- Yoshii Village, Nagae Village, Akitsu Village, Tanozawa Village, Katakami Village, Shomyoji Village, Nagaune Village, Shinho Village, Ono Village, Iwakushi Village, Mizutsu Village, Tomioka Village, Kawasaki Village, Meiji Village, Agata Village, Minato Town, Izumi Village Town, Kamo Utashiro Village, Umezu Village, Hayoshi Village, Uchiura Village, Utsumifu Village, Takachimura, Sokaifu Village
- AikawaToZota DistrictSet up a government office,Hamo District,Kamo-gunJurisdiction
- 1893(26th year of Meiji)May 2: Transferred Kita-Iri from Uchiura Village to Hayoshi Village (Ryotsu)
- 1896(Meiji 29) June 4
- The three prefectures of Sado (Zota, Hamo, Kamo) are divided by prefecture and county system.Sado-gunReorganized into
- Established Sado-gun government office in Aikawa
- 1898(31th year of Meiji)May 9: Kawarada TownKawarada TownRenamed to (Sawada)
- 1901(34th year of Meiji)May 11: 5 towns and 21 villages
- Tomioka Village, Kawasaki Village, Meiji Village and Agata Village merged to form Kawasaki Village (Ryotsu)
- Minato-machi, Iso-cho, and part of Kamo-Utashiro-mura merged into Ryotsu-cho (Ryotsu)
- Umezu Village, Hayoshi Village, Uchiura Village, and Kamo Utashiro Village merged to form Kamo Village (Ryotsu)
- Yoshii-mura, Nagae-mura and Akitsu-mura merge to form Yoshii-mura (Ryotsu, Kanai)
- Kanazawa Village and Hiraizumi Village merge to form Kanazawa Village (Kanai)
- Aikawa-cho, Futami-mura Shikabushi, and Kinsen-mura Shimo-aikawa merge to form Aikawa-machi (Aikawa)
- Ogawa, master, Himezu, and Hokutan of Kinsen Village, and Tochi and Tonaka of Hokai Village merge to form Kinsen Village (Aikawa)
- Takachimura, Kitaumi Village's tail, stone flower, north one side, south one side merged to form Takachimura (Aikawa)
- Sawane Machimura and Igari Town merged,Sawane TownTo (Sawada)
- Minakawa and Funoshita of Katakami Village, Tanozawa Village, Shomyoji Village, Shinho Village, Ono Village, Nagaune Village, Kukunaka Village merged,Shinho VillageTo (Shinho)
- Hatano Village, Ogura Village, Kurinoe Village, Sannomiya Village, and Kukunaka Village, Meguro Town, merged into Hatano Village (Hatano)
- Manomura, Kanamaru Village, Shinmachi, Koigaura Village, Shimogurokawa and Shizuhira of Kawamomura merge to become Manomura (Mano).
- Obuse village and Kamenosugi village merged,Nishimikawa VillageNi (mano, hamo)
- Hamo Hongo Village, Ohashi Village, and Sente Village merge to become Hamo Village (Hamo)
- Mayura Village, Akadomari Village, Tokuwa Village, Mikawa Village, Shigeru Kamikawa, Shigeru Shimokawa and Sotoyama merge,Akadomari VillageTo (Akadomari)
- Cape village and Ogimachi merged,OgimachiTo (Ogi)
- 1902(35th year of Meiji) April 4: 1 towns and 5 villages
- Ninomiya Village and Noda Village are merged into Ninomiya Village (Sawada)
- 1942(Showa17 years)May 7: Sado branch office (- 1955)Installation
- 1948(23)May 8: Part of Murayama in Nishimikawa Village transferred to Hamo Village (Mano, Hamo)
- 1951(26)May 1: 6 towns and 19 villages
- Mano village enforces a town system and becomes Mano town (Mano)
- 1954(29)May 3: 6 towns and 17 villages
- Aikawa Town, Futami Village and Kin Izumi Village merged and became Aikawa Town (Aikawa)
- 1954 (Showa 29)May 7: 5 towns and 15 villages
- Ninomiya Village, Sawane Town, Hachiman Village, Kawarada Town merged,Sawada TownTo (Sawada)
- 1954 (Showa 29)May 11: 1 city 4 town 9 village
- Ryotsu Town, Kamo Village, Kawasaki Village, Mizutsu Village, Iwaku Village, Utsumifu Village, Yoshii Village's Tateno/Asahi/Akitsu/Katabata/Nagae/Kamiyokoyama/Shimoyokoyama merger,Ryotsu CityTo (Ryotsu)
- Kanazawa Village, Yoshii Village Yoshii, Yoshii Hongo, Yamato, Anyoji, Misegawa, Mizuwata merged into Kanai Village (Kanai)
- 1955(Showa 30) March 3: 31 city, 1 towns, 4 villages
- Hamo Village and Nishimikawa Village Murayama, Kodomari, and Kanameki merge to form Hamo Village (Hamo)
- Mano town, Nishi Mikawa village large and small, Okuraya, Tagisu, Nishi Mikawa, Tsubaki merge,Mano TownTo (Mano)
- Hatano Village and Matsugasaki Village are merged into Hatano Village (Hatano)
- 1956(31)May 9: 1 city 4 town 5 village
- Aikawa-cho, Takachimura, and Sokaifu-mura merged,AikawaOn (Aikawa)
- 1957(Showa 32) November 11: Transfer of Aikawa-machi's wish, Kita-Ushima, and Masarakawa to Ryotsu City (Ryotsu, Aikawa)
- 1960(Showa 35) March 11: 3 city, 1 towns, 6 villages
- Kanai village enforces town system,Kanai TownTo (Kanai)
- Hatanomura enforces a town systemHatano TownOn (Hatano)
- 1961(Showa 36) March 4: 1 city, 1 towns, 7 villages
- Hamo village enforces a town systemHamo TownTo (Hamo)
- 2001(13), the Sado Municipal Merger Review Council was established.
- 2002(14), it was decided to construct the city hall in Kanai Town in the central part of the island. Sawada Town leaves the council.
- 2003(15), legal councils were re-established in 9 municipalities excluding Sawada, but Sawada rejoined the council after a referendum.
- 2004(16)May 3, Sado City was established. Sado-gun disappears.
- Ryotsu City,Aikawa,Sawada Town,Kanai Town,Shinho Village,Hatano Town,Mano Town,Ogimachi,Hamo Town,Akadomari Village(All municipalities in Sado Island) merged.municipal officeIs in the old Kanai town. The city emblem is a design of the shape of Sado and the initial "S".
- Origin of the name of the municipality: It depends on the name of the island that is the city area.
|Sado City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Sado City's population distribution by age and gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Sado City (equivalent area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|1-2 generations||Koichiro Takano||2004th of February 4||2012th of February 4||Former Mayor of Mano|
|3 fee||Motoya Kai||2012th of February 4||2016th of February 4|
|4 fee||Motohiro Miura||2016th of February 4||2020th of February 4|
|5 fee||Ryugo Watanabe||2020th of February 4||Incumbent|
|City hall (Kanai district)||〒952-1292 232 Chikusa, Sado City|
|Ryotsu branch||952 Ryotsu Minato, Sado City, 8501-198|
|Aikawa branch||952 Aikawa Sakaemachi, Sado City, 1592-27, Japan|
|Hamo Branch||952 Hamo Hongo, Sado City, 0504-550|
|Sawada Administrative Service Center||952 Kawaradahoncho, Sado City, 1393-394, Japan|
|Shinho Administrative Service Center||952, Shinho Uryuya, Sado City, 0106-501 Japan|
|Hatano Administration Service Center||952 Hatano Kou, Sado City, 0206-533 Japan|
|Mano Administrative Service Center||〒952-0318 489 Mano Shinmachi, Sado City|
|Ogi Administrative Service Center||〒952-0604 1940-1 Ogimachi, Sado City|
|Akadomari Administrative Service Center||952 Akadomari, Sado City, 0706-2458 Japan|
- Constant: 21
- Term: April 2020, 4-April 13, 2024
- Chair: Takashi Sato (non-parliamentary group)
- Vice-chairman: Yoshihide Sakashita (non-parliamentary group)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Member name (◎ is representative)|
|Shinsei Club||5||◎ Junichi Kaneda, Nobuo Komagata, Ikuko Uesugi, Omi Hirose, Yusuke Goto|
|Political party||3||◎ Hiroshi Murooka, Taku Yamamoto, Junichi Hayashi|
|Japanese Communist Party City Council||2||◎Naomi Nakagawa, Yoshio Nakamura|
|West wind of Sado||2||◎ Kei Kita, Kenji Nakagawa|
|Citizen's voice||2||◎ Mari Arai, Kazuyoshi Kondo|
|Seiyukai||2||◎ Shigeki Inanabe, Kenji Yamamoto|
|Abandoned||4||Kazutaro Hirata, Sada Sato, Yoshihide Sakashita, Takashi Sato|
*Changed from the 2020 election to a constant number of 21.
- Constant: 2
- Term: April 2019, 4-April 30, 2023
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Number of wins|
House of Representatives
- Election district:Niigata Prefecture second ward(Sado City,NiigataNishikan Ward-South ward-Nishi-ward,Kashiwazaki,Tsubame City,Nagaoka,Nishikanbara-gun,Mishima,Kariwa）
- Term: March 2017, 10-March 22, 2021
|Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Kenichi Hosoda||LDP||3||Proportional revival|
- Niigata District CourtSado Branch
- Niigata Family Court Sado Branch
- Sado Summary Court
- Ministry of JusticeNiigata District Legal Affairs Bureau Sado Branch
- Niigata Prison Sado Detention Center
- Niigata Prosecutor's OfficeSado Branch
- Sado City Public Prosecutor's Office
- Tokyo CustomsNiigata Customs Office Sado Observatory
- National Tax AgencyKanto Shinetsu National Tax Bureau Sado Taxation Office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareNiigata Labor Bureau Sado Labor Standards Observatory
- Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareNiigata Labor Bureau Sado Public Employment Security Office (Hello Work Sado)
- Ministry of the EnvironmentKanto Regional Environment Office Sado Nature Conservation Office
- Japan Coast Guard9th Regional Coast Guard Headquarters Niigata Coast Guard Sado Coast Guard Office
- Japan Air Self-Defense ForceSado Branch Base
- The former National Sado Sanatorium was transferred to the private sector and became Mano Mizuho Hospital, so it is not currently a national facility.
- Sado Area Promotion Bureau
- Main government building (Aikawa district)
- Agricultural administration building (Kanai district)
- Agricultural land government building (Shinho district)
- Fisheries Government Building, Harbor Government Building (Ryotsu District)
- Sado Police Station(On November 2019nd, 11Sado East Police StationとSado West Police StationJurisdictions have been integrated and newly established. )
- Sado City Fire Department
- Central fire station
- Ryotsu Fire Station
- Aikawa Fire Station
- Minamisado Fire Department
- In the center of the islandKuninaka PlainThen.Rice cultivationIs popular and Sado productsKoshihikari RiceHas a high reputation in the market. In addition, because it is surrounded by the sea,Fishery:Is also popular. By regionpersimmon"Okesa persimmon" (variety name:Flat nucleus), in the Ryotsu areaLake Kamo OfOysterFamous for aquaculture.
- GIAHS (Globally Important Agricultural Heritage)In December 2020 as part of the PR ofAnimal Crossing Forest"Sado Island" has been released.
- Since ancient times, many aristocrats and samuraiexileThere are many cultural properties because it conveyed the central culture. In addition, the beaches of various places become beaches in the summer. The annual number of tourists in Sado is1991It has been decreasing gradually since the peak of 3 million (121), and securing repeaters is a future issue.2004(16) is a succession of summer weekendstyphoonUnder the influence ofSado SteamshipThe route was canceled and the maximum entry time was shook. At the tip of the arrow trying to make up for that,Niigata Chuetsu EarthquakeOccurs. There was no direct damage, but the number of tourists decreased sharply due to rumors and disruptions to the mainland transportation network.2005(17) isSocial experimentIt was doing well and somehow recovered.
- Long time agoSado KanayamaIt was prosperous, but due to the decrease in mining volume,1951Large-scale mining will no longer take place after (Showa 26),1989(XNUMX), Mitsubishi Metal Co., Ltd. (currentlyMitsubishi Materials) Withdrew, the mine was closed.Currently, you can see a part of the mine, and the modern heritage remains, making it a tourist spot.
- 2005Since (17), we have introduced and implemented as a multifaceted approach for regional informatization and regional revitalization, which is led by the private sector using comedy and the Internet.2005から2008During the three years to come, a comedian went on a pilgrimage on the island while living in Sado for half a year, and continuously communicated the charm of Sado by sending out videos of the exchange and blogs.
Population by industry
- Total: 36,314 (100.0%)
- Primary industry: 1 (8,789%)
- Primary industry: 2 (7,777%)
- Primary industry: 3 (19,711%)
- Unclassifiable: 37 (0.1%)
- (2005 Census)
- Anonymous fire
- Tear cloth
- Sado chest of drawers
Sister cities/partner cities
The exchange business before the Sado City merger is as follows. In the future, we will separate or adjust what can be exchanged on an island-wide basis and those that can be exchanged on an old municipality basis.
- Fuefuki city(OldHigashiyamanashi-gunKasugai Town,Yamanashi）
- Nagaoka(OldMishimaTeradomari Town,Niigata）
- Friendly Friendship Alliance (Formerly Akadomari Village)
- Depending on the connection on both night routes
- Kashiwazaki(Niigata Prefecture)
- Suzu City(Ishikawa）
- Joetsu City(Niigata Prefecture)
- Nagano city(OldKamisui DistrictToyono Town,Nagano）
- People's Republic of China
- Sado City Ryotsu Hospital
- Sado City Aikawa Hospital
- JA Niigata KoseirenSado General Hospital
- JA Niigata Koseiren Mano Mizuho Hospital
- JA Niigata Welfare Ren Hamo Hospital
- Medical corporation Okasakai Sawada Hospital
- Niigata Prefectural Sado High School
- Niigata Prefectural Sado High School Aikawa Branch School
- Niigata Prefectural Sado General High School
- Niigata Prefectural Hamo High School
Elementary and junior high school
- Niigata Prefectural Sado Special Needs School
- Niigata Health and Welfare Sado Nursing College
- SADO Traditional Culture and Environmental Welfare College
- Sado Nursery School
Facilities other than school education
Vocational training facility
- Sado Higher Vocational Training School (Vocational training corporationOperated by Sado Vocational Training AssociationCertified vocational trainingFacility)
- Sado City Central Library
- Sado City Kanai Library
- Sado Mano Library
- Sado City Ogi Library
- Sado City Sawata Library
- Sado Museum
- Ryotsu Folk Museum
- Aikawa Folk Museum
- Sado City Shinho History and Folklore Museum
- Sado Country Ogi Folk Museum/Sengoku Ship Exhibition Hall
- Sado History Legend Museum
- Sado Print Village Museum
- Tsuchida Museum of Art
- Japan Amateur Museum of Fine Arts
- Shirai Izumi Museum
- Amusement Sado (Sado Central Cultural Center)
- Ryotsu Cultural Center (former Ryotsu Civic Center)
- Sado Hall
- Osaki Activation Center
- Kanai Community Center
- Niigata Prefectural Sado Sports House
There are two in Sado CityThermal power plant(Ryotsu-Aikawa) And fourHydroelectric power plant(Shinbogawa, Mizusawa, Umezu, Shirase) There are a total of 6 power stations, which supply electricity to the island independently. Not a form of electricity supplied by cables from the mainland.
Niigata ThePower frequency50Hz OfTohoku Electric Power NetworkIs a business area ofPower frequency60HzIt is supplied by (the prefecture,Myoko CityとItoigawaPart of 60Hz). This is Mitsubishi Mining Co., Ltd. (currentlyMitsubishi Materials) Under the jurisdictionSado MineBy adjusting to 60Hz power generation equipment[Source required].
City gas is supplied by Sado Gas in part of the Ryotsu area. Due to topographical constraints, in most areasLP gasTo use.
Area codeIs the whole area0259(Sado MA).
- Originally, there were two MAs in Ryotsu (former Ryotsu City and Shinhomura) in the northeastern part of Sado and Sawada in the southwestern part (a zone where you can talk for 2 yen for 3 minutes), but all the municipalities in the island were newly merged. Considering that they became the same municipality,2005(17)May 6Was integrated into.
Once1922(Taisho11 years)Railway laying methodIn Appendix No. 56, "Sado Kuniyori Yorii Kawarada wo Keitei Aikawa Nijiru Railway" is used as the business segment on the "Izumi (Ryotsu)-Kawarada-Aikawa" route.Sado Railway(Tentative name) was planned, but it is still unopened.
On the other hand, the bus1913(Taisho 2) Shumeikan opened Ryotsu-Aikawa,1916(Taisho 5) Shonosuke Takatsu (later Ogi Motor) opened Ogi-Kawarada,1918In (Taisho 7), Nanjuro Watanabe (later Sado Motor Company → Fuso Motor Company) opened Ryotsu-Aikawa, Ryotsu-Shinmachi-Kawarada,1923(Taisho 12) Hamo Motor opens Kawarada-Ogi,1924In (Taisho 13), Hosono Uhachi moved to Matsugasaki-Shinmachi,1925(Taisho 14) Kikuzo Kawaguchi opened Tada-Hatano, Yamamatsu Shokai Mashu-Ryotsu-Kawasaki, and Toyokichi Ueda (Maruichi Automobile later) opened Ryotsu-Aikawa.
After that, Ogi and Hamo merged to form Maesado Motor. Akahodo Motors was established by Uchihachi Hosono and Kikuzo Kawaguchi. Fuso Motor Company, Maruichi Motor Co., Ltd. and Maeda Sado Motor Co., Ltd. have merged to form Sashu Godo Motor Co. (later renamed Sado Ryodo Motor Co., Ltd.).1937(Showa 12) Sado Ryosha merged with Niigata Godo,1943With the integration based on the Land Transport Control Ordinance of (Showa 18),Niigata TransportationIt became.
Public transportation on the islandTransit Busonly. All routes on the islandNiigata TransportationGroup ofNiigata Kotsu SadoIt is operated by. In addition, the Ryotsu Port bus stop is listed as the central station in the JTB timetable.
The busOne manBefore it was converted, the main of each municipalityBus stopStaff members are assigned toTrainSame asstationWas called. At the counterticket-Commuter PassBesides, Sado Kisen andNiigata Port -Niigata StationOne bus to the bus and to the national railwayTransit and boarding ticketsWas also on sale. Even now, the name of "station square" remains at the name of the intersection near the main bus stop.
- Main line (system number 1): Ryotsu-Kanai-Sawada-Aikawa-Sado Kanayamamae
- South line (system number 2): Ryotsu-Shinho-Hatano-Shinomachi Mano-Sawada
- East Coast Line (system number 3): Ryotsu-Kawasaki-Okawa-Katanoo-Tada
- Some flights extend to Akadomari Wharf (from April 2019)
- Utsumifu Line (system number 4): Sawada-Ryotsu-Waki-Washizaki-Onogame-Masaragawa
- On Saturdays and holidays, Iwataniguchi starts and ends instead of the Masara River
- Nanaura Kaigan Line (system number 6): Sado Hospital-Sawada-Futami-Aikawa-Sado Print Village
- On Saturdays and holidays in the first half of the year, we will go to Senkaku Bay without going through the Aikawa circulation line
- On Saturdays and holidays, Kawarada Honmachi first and last station, not Sado Hospital
- Maehama line (system number 7): Ogi-Hamo-Akadomari-Urazu-Tada
- Jumbo taxi service will start on some flights from April 2019
- Tsudzu Line (system number 8): Hamo-Ichinomiya Entrance-Takihira-Shigeru Kamikawa
- Jumbo taxi service will start on all flights from April 2019
- Kaifu Line (system number 9): Sado Hospital-Aikawa-Senkaku Bay-Irikawa-Iwataniguchi
- On Saturdays and holidays, not at Sado Hospital
- Ogi Line (system number 10): Aikawa-Sawada-Mano Shinmachi-Nishimikawa-Ogi
- Sukunegi Line (system number 11): Hamo-Ogi-Sukuneki-Sawasaki-Ezumi
- Jumbo taxi service will start on some flights from April 2019
- Kuninaka/Kanamaru Line (system number 13): Sawada-Sado Hospital-in front of Shinmachi School-in front of Shinho Elementary School-Sawada
- On Saturdays and holidays, only the Kanamaru Line is available
- Iwakumi Line (system number 14): Sawada-Kanai-Hatano-Tada-Kakinoura
- Yokojuku Line (system number 15): In front of the supervisor station-Yokoyama-In front of Shinho Elementary School-Sado General High School
- Operates only as a student car on weekdays
- Akadomari Line (system number 16): Sado Hospital (weekdays only)-Sawada-Mano Shinmachi-Kawashige-Akadomari-Ogi
- Konan Line (system number 22): Ogi-Nishimikawa-In front of Shinmachi School-In front of Shinho Elementary School-Ryotsu
- Changed to operation as a student car from April 2019, 4
- As a student car, it runs only on weekdays from April 2019, 4 to November 1, 11
On the islandhighwayThere is no.General national roadIt is,National Route 350One route runs through Ryotsu, Kanai, Sawada, Mano, Hamo and Ogi districts and runs through the island. still,Sado SteamshipThe Ryotsu route and the Ogi route are the connecting routes of this 350.
- A general national road running on Sado Island
- National Route 350(Main line)
- Prefectural road running on Sado Island(Main local roads, general prefectural roads)
- Main local road
- General prefectural road
- Niigata Prefectural Road 181 Tada Minagawa Kanai Line
- Niigata Prefectural Road 189 Abbutobo Shinmachi Line
- Niigata Prefectural Road No. 190 Abubo Takeda Line
- Niigata Prefectural Road No. 194 Tatsumi Chuoko Line(Kanamaru line)
- Niigata Prefectural Road 195 Tatsumi Miyaura Line
- Niigata Prefectural Road 237 Kanai Shinho Line(Kunaka Line)
- Niigata Prefectural Road 282 Sado Airport Line
- Niigata Prefectural Road 287 Hamo Port Murayama Line
- Niigata Prefectural Road No. 304 Mano Shinmachi Line
- Niigata Prefectural Road No. 305 Myojoji Sawada Line
- Niigata Prefectural Road No. 306 Nozawa Chuko Line
- Niigata Prefectural Road No. 319 Akadama Ryotsu Port Line
- Niigata Prefectural Road 381 Kanaihatano Line(Kanabata Line)
- Niigata Prefectural Road 463 Hakuundai Otowaike Aikawa Line(Osado Skyline)
- Road Station
1958(Showa 33)Niigata AirportStarted operation as an outdoor airfield at1959A regular air route to and from the airport started in (34).1971Transferred to the prefecture from (46) and became an independent airport. The runway is 890m long and 25m wideRestricted surfaceSince it is also narrow, only small aircraft can take off and land, and aircraft larger than jet aircraft and medium-sized aircraft cannot enter.
The regular commuter air route between Sado and Niigata is1996Since (8), based in Niigata PrefectureAsahi Shin AirlinesWas operating, but due to the effects of chronic deficits and the aging of the company's operating personnel,2008(20)May 9With the flight suspended, the company was virtually disbanded. For about three years thereafter, the airport was only used for takeoff and landing of small commercial aircraft and emergency transportation.
after thatKagoshimaHeadquartered inJapan AirlinesMade a name for the flight,2011May 7Since then, the air route between Sado and Niigata has started to operate again,2014May 3The company announced that it will suspend the flight indefinitely in order to establish a system for stable operation.
For many years at Sado Airport, runway extension and expansionTokyo International Airport(Haneda Airport), etc., the idea of opening an air route with a metropolitan area has emerged several times,200810ToATR 72Demonstration flights of Sado Airport-Niigata Airport-Haneda Airport are being carried out However, none of them has been materialized.
Ships / ports
Due to the geographical conditions of remote islands, the backbone of transportation to and from the islands depends on routes. On the islandRyotsu Port,Ogi PortTwo ofImportant portThere is. What is the mainland side of Niigata Prefecture?Sado SteamshipIt is connected by the following two routes operated by.Ryotsu routeCar ferry"Okessa Maru" "Tokiwa Maru" and jet propulsion typeHydrofoil(Jet foil) "Tsubasa" "Suisei", Ogi route is operated by jetfoil "Ginga".In addition to this, there is Akadomari Port.
- Regular passenger routes from each port on Sado Island
The Ogi route is suffering from a chronic deficit, and although it used to be a two-car ferry system,2008From (20), the number of flights will be reduced by one ship, and all flights will be suspended during the winter season except the year-end and New Year holidays (see the details of the route).Sado SteamshipSee). High-speed car ferry from 2015 to 2020AkaneIt was operated by one ship, but from 1 it was changed to one jetfoil (detailsSado Kisen #Naoetsu RouteSee).
Until 2018, in addition to the above two routes, the red line called ``Ryodome route''NightPort (Sado City Akadomari district) and templeNightThere was a route connecting the port (Teradomari area, Nagaoka city).2005(17)6Until then, it was operated by car ferry, and then by the high-speed ship "Aibis". When using a carKanto regionAlthough it is the closest and most convenient route, both ports have a large number of small port facilities and are limited to small vessels, so there are many cases of cancellations in winter,2009Since 21, all flights have been suspended during the winter (see details)Sado Kisen #Teradomari RouteSee).
Once after the war1970 eraTo Ogi PortKashiwazaki PortThe route connecting the route was operated intermittently, but it has already been abolished due to unprofitable factors. Also1975(Showa 50), with SadoNoto Peninsula,Tateyama Mountain RangeWith Ogi Port as part of the plan to makeIshikawaSuzu CityThe route connecting Iida Port was opened. At the timeOgimachiAlthough Suzu City was expected to become a sister city with the opening of a shipping route,Oil shockDue to the subsequent recession and sluggishness of users,1978It was abolished in (53).
In addition, Rikiya Kanko Kisen, which operates sightseeing boats based in Ogi Port, operates charter routes to and from the island.
- Sawasakihanahana Lighthouse
- Taigahana Lighthouse
- Sado Osaki Lighthouse
- Irisaki lighthouse
- Seki Cape Lighthouse
- Kanzaki Lighthouse
- Miyanosaki Lighthouse
- Ryotsu Port North Breakwater Lighthouse
- Himezaki Lighthouse : 100 World Lighthouses,50 lighthouses in Japan
- Jogahana Lighthouse
- Konosenohana Lighthouse
Festivals/Events/Sightseeing/Sightseeing/ Historic Sites
Festivals and events
- Sado International Triathlon Tournament
- Sponichi Sado Long Ride 210
- Sado Doll Play(Funya doll, Sutra doll, Noroma doll)Important intangible folk cultural properties
- Sado country demon drum
- Toyota Ondo
- Okada Sado
- Osaki Soba Association
- Hamo Matsuri: Groundbreaking is held
- At the spring festival of each villageDemon drum(Odeko) is performed.
Famous places / sightseeing
- Sado Geopark
- Sado Kanayama(Aikawa Gold and Silver Mine)
- Agricultural and mountain village landscape derived from sand gold mine in Sado Nishimikawa (important cultural landscape)
- Sado Nishimikawa Gold Park
- Sukunegi(Important traditional buildings preservation area）
- Osado Skyline・ Hakuundai
- Himezaki Lighthouse: One of the 100 World Lighthouses and 50 Japan Lighthouses
- Ogi no Gosho Zakura: NationalNatural treasure
- Hayoshi's Great Mulberry: National Natural Monument
- Sado Toki Conservation Center-
Shrines and temples
- Rengeminji Temple: Kondo, Kobo-do, and Kondo are national important cultural properties
- Kobie Shrine: The main shrine and stone torii are national important cultural properties
- Nichiren sectSado Three Great Headquarters
- Haseji: There is a button garden and Rabbit Kannon.
- Kiyomizu Temple
- Watatsu Shrine: Sado Kuniichinomiya
- Hamo Castle(Prefectural designated historic site): Hamo Honma's residence
- Miscellaneous castle: Honma Honke (SadoGuardian fee) Castle
- Shinho Castle: Kamo Homma's residence
- Sado KokubunjiTraces: National Historic Sites
- Shimokoku Site: National Historic Site
- Chojagadaira Ruins: National Historic Site
- Mano Goryo:Emperor ShundeCrematorium
- Baba Ruins: Ancient Ruins.QuietnessPeople andBohaiShowing the envoy of the envoy8st centuryThere are many relics.
- Shiba Ryokai(Medical doctor・Languager, 1839-1879): It is said that he is a genius of language and has been familiar with six languages: German, English, Dutch, French, Russian and Chinese. Principal of Aichi Medical School.
- Takashi Masuda(Businessman,Tea ceremony,1848 - 1938):MitsuiFounding
- (Island's firstMember of Parliament,1855 -1901)
- Sasaki Shodo (Metallurgist, 1882-1961): Living National Treasure (wax metal casting).Imperial Palace"The design of the main hall decoration of the new palaceRui birdIs famous.
- Ikki Kita(thinker,Social movementHouse,National socialismPerson,1883 - 1937):National polity and pure socialism], [Japan remodeling bill outline"Such
- Arita Hachiro(Diplomat-政治家,1884 - 1965): OriginalMinister of Foreign Affairs
- Kita Sokichi(Thinker/politician,1885 - 1961): Kita Kazuki's younger brother
- Kanzo Tanaka(Businessman,1886 - 1986): OriginalMitsubishi HeadquartersPresident, formerMitsubishi CorporationPresident/Chairman
- Tsuchida(Japanese painter,1887 - 1936):Kokuga Creative AssociationEstablished
- Masaharu Honma(soldier, 1887- 1946):Japanese ArmyLieutenant general,Great East Asian War(Pacific War）駐フィリピンCommander
- Tsuchida Anmura(philosopher-critic,1891 - 1934）
- Yoshiyuki Funazaki(Businessman-政治家,1894 - 1966):Nippon Metal Co., Ltd.Founder, member of the House of Representatives.
- Ikichi Kondo(An actor-Writer-Film director,1894 - 1944）
- (Editor,1899 - 1985):HousewifeEditor-in-chief, thenShueishaAdviser
- Kaitaro Hasegawa(Novelist,1900 - 1935):Tange SazenSeries, etc.Forest forgetfulness-Maki Itoma-Joji TaniWith the pen name
- Kubota kunuko(First femaleUN Deputy Minister,1913 - 1985）
- Takeo Kajiwara(Go player,1923 - 2009): One of the three crows after the war, inventing many new joseki
- Kinzo Isobe(Local historyHouse,1926 - 2006))
- (Artist,1926 - 2007): Wax casting, XNUMXrd generation Miyata Aido
- Genji Kondo(politician,1930 - 1994): Former Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
- Keiichi Tanaka(Japanese modern historian,1931 - 2018): OriginalUniversity of Tsukuba教授
- Miura Kodaira(Celadon potteryLeader of theHuman national treasure,1933 - 2006）
- Tatsuaki Yasuda(baseball,1938 - 2008): High school baseball coach
- (Management,1940 -):Ltd.OshoCEOThe president
- (Artist,1941 -): Mumei Iki, Godai Ito Akamizu,Human national treasure
- Makoto Asajima(scholar,1944 -):Developmental biology,Tokyo University教授-Faculty of Liberal Artslong
- Koichi Masuda(Certified public accountant,1944 -):Japan Certified Public Accountants AssociationPresident
- Ryohei Miyata(Artist,1945 -): Forging,Tokyo University of the ArtsPresident
- Kenichi Sudo(Cultural anthropologist,1946 -):Kobe University教授・Director of International Culture Department
- Yuko Ikegami(Historian,1947 -): Japanese medieval history,Kadokawa Genyoshi Award,Seikei UniversityHonorary professor
- Otoki Ittoru(Wrestler,1953 -): Original summary, Current master of Yamashina
- Michio Watanabe(manga artist,1954 -)
- Motoyuki Sato (Businessman, 1954-): President of Mitsubishi Steel Co., Ltd. (2015-)
- Hanazono Hideyo(politician,1958 -): 21st generationNiigata Governor(2018 -)
- Shinya Tateiwa(Sociologist,1960 -): Main works such as "Private ownership theory",Ritsumeikan University教授
- Ryota Tsuchiya(An actor,1967 -): Wife is an actressEri Watanabe
- Hidemi Uematsu(singer,1986 -)
- Uruma Kazuki(journalist):Asahi Shimbun PublishingFormer President and CEOAERAEditor-in-chief
- (manga artist):2000,Young ChampionDebuted with "Tetsusou Anbo".2001From the same magazineIkki Kaneshiro Serialization of the original "GO"
- Kenichi Saito(Aunt Warp OlympicsFirst in JapanSwimmersParticipate as)
- Shigeo Homma(1932 Los Angeles OlympicsAt the time of Japan's first appearanceGymnasts): OldHatano TownBackground
- Toshio Sato (Local historyHouse)
- (Leader of Toki research)
- (Local historyHouse)
- (Bunya puppet showLeader of)
- Akasaka red(manga artist-Illustrator,1988 -)
- (manga artist-Illustrator,1981 -)
- Takashi Yamaguchi(FXtrader,1971 -)
- Soyoshi Miyoshi(Abduction victims by North Korea）
- Hitomi Soga(Abduction victims by North Korea,Charles JenkinsMrs)
- Emperor Shunde(Emperor, 1197-1242):Seku no RanParticipate inKamakura ShogunateBetter distributed. Crash here. Cremation in Mano, ashes京都Was buried in. It is said that in Sado, the three princesses of Queen Keiko, Queen Taeko, and Chitose Shrine were made, and there is also a graveyard for the three princesses. In addition, Prince Hikosei, who made a profit in Kyoto,ShinranBecame a disciple of him and called the Zenkubo belief, and later visited Sado,Shokoji TempleIt is said that he opened the Gyoshoku Kyogyoji Temple. There is also the grave of King Hikonari.
- Nichiren(monk, 1222-1282): founder of the Nichiren system. Distributed by the Kamakura Shogunate.
- Zeami(SarugakuMaster, year of birth unknown):Muromachi ShogunateDistributed by.
- Hitomi Raw(Voice actor,1976 -):KanagawaI was born, but my birthplace is here.
- ^ "New City Construction Plan p.19”. As of 0オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Sado City History and Culture Basic Concept p.54 Chapter 3 3-2 (2) Villages / Cities”. Sado City (March 2011). 2021th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Statistical data: Changes in population”. Sado City. 2020th of February 10Browse.
- ^ ""Sado Island" has been released in "Animal Crossing: New Year Forest"!”. Sado City. 2021th of February 4Browse. “In June 2011, Sado City was certified as a GIAHS (Globally Important Agricultural Heritage). 6 will mark the 2021th anniversary of GIAHS certification, so even younger generations will be selected as GIAHS fans of“ Sado ”. "Sadogashima" has been released on the Nintendo game software "Atsumare Animal Forest" for the purpose of becoming. ”
- ^ Tohoku Electric Power Company Sado Sales Office HP
- ^ Tohoku Electric Power HP Electricity moving procedures
- ^ Sado City HP Information on large-scale water outages that occurred on January 1
- ^ History of Sado New Air Route Establishment Promotion Council | Sado New Air Route Establishment Promotion Council
- Sado Island
- Sado dialect
- Kodo -A world-class Japanese taiko group based in Ogi, Sado City. Sponsored Earth Celebration.
- World important agricultural asset system(Common name: World Agricultural Heritage)
- Sightseeing in Japan
- Remote island
- Official website Sado City homepage
- Niigata Prefecture Sado Regional Development Bureau
- Sado Tourism Association
- Sado Area/Niigata Prefecture Official Tourism Information Site Niigata Tourism Navigation Niigata Prefecture Tourism Association
- Sado Nikoichicha Sado Tourist Information Site