Photo We started accepting membership registration from April 4th.
"ETCX" starts to pay for parking lots and drive-throughs with ETC
If you write the contents roughly
ETC Solutions was jointly established in October 3 by Sony Payment Services, Meitetsucom, and Oki Electric Industry.
ETC Solutions (Minato-ku, Tokyo) uses ETC at places other than highway tollhouses such as parking lots and drive-throughs ... → Continue reading
The Diamond Chain Store Online is the first to publish news information regarding management and sales promotion in the retail and distribution industries. For those who work in the retail / distribution industry, please see the comprehensive information news site.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Sony Payment Services
Sony Payment Services Inc.(Sony Payment Services Inc.) is an e-commerce business and shopping mall business.Internet provider,Insurance companyFor businesses such asCredit cardSettlementConvenience storeProviding paymentSony GroupPayment solution provider.The old company name was SmartLink Network, Inc. (English company name: SmartLink Network, Inc.).
Providing proxy services such as non-face-to-face credit card payments for monthly continuous billing such as Internet provider charges and insurance premiums, as well as payments made on a case-by-case basis centered on online shopping.It has its own personal authentication function, and is characterized by providing a service that inquires about attribute information registered with credit card companies at the same time as credit.
- 1993 -Co., Ltd.Sony Finance InternationalStarted operation of "SCOTT", a sales agency system.
- 1995 --Construction and operation of a payment system on the Internet based on "SCOTT".
- 1998 --Commercialization of "e-SCOTT", a credit card payment agency system on the Internet.
- 2001 --Realized direct network connection with major credit card companies and started providing personal authentication function.
- 2006 --Sony Finance International Inc. was spun off and Smart Link Network Co., Ltd. was established.
The EC payment business of Nippon Card Network Co., Ltd. was absorbed and split.
Ltd.JCB, Japan Card Network Co., Ltd.,Mitsui Sumitomo Bank CardCo., Ltd.AEON credit serviceCo., Ltd. (currentlyAEON Financial ServiceCo., Ltd. invested.
- 2006 --Global security standards set by international card brands,PCI DSSFully compliant.
- 2008 --Online storage agency (convenience store payment) service started
- 2010 --Integrated payment service "e-SCOTT PLUS" started
- 2011 --Sony Finance International Inc.Sony BankTransfer of shares to.Became a subsidiary of Sony Bank.
- 2015 - Sony Payment Services Inc.Change the trade name to.
- CorporationJapan Credit Association
- Japan Department Store Association
- CorporationJapan Mail Order Association
- PCI SSC PO JAPAN Liaison Meeting
- e-Business Promotion Association
- OpenID Foundation Japan
- Broadband Promotion Council
- Safety and Security Internet Promotion Council
Oki Electric Industry
Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd.(Okidenkikoukyo) isTokyoMinato-kuToranomonHeadquartered inCommunication equipment,Automatic teller machineMainly manufactures information equipment such as (ATM)Electronics companyIs.Known as "OKI", "Oki Electric".Tokyo Stock ExchangePartly listed.Fuyo GroupBelong to.
JapanAs the first communication equipment manufacturer1881(Meiji 14) Since its founding, it has a history of more than 130 years. Over the yearsTelephone exchangeFrom the history of manufacturing"Denden Family'Is a company calledNippon Telegraph and Telephone Public CorporationSince that time,Nippon Telegraph and TelephoneCo., Ltd.NTT GroupHas a strong relationship with.
In recent years, the corporate slogan is "Open Up Your Dream",UbiquitousAiming to realize society and contribute to a safe, secure, and prosperous society,NGN, The Internet, security, software, services, etc. are expanding into new fields that combine information and communication.
- 1881 - Asaro OkiEstablished Meikosha Co., Ltd.
- 1885 - Tokyo cityKyobashi WardKyobashi Yumicho(CurrentChuo-kuGinza) Established a plating factory.
- 1886 -SameKyobashi ShintomichoWire production factory,Minamidenma TownBranch office opened.
- 1889 -Renamed Meikosha as Oki Electric Factory.
- 1896 -Japan's first serial compoundswitchWas delivered to Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, Tokyo Naniwacho Branch Office.
- 1898 - The United States of America OfWestern electricNegotiated with the company to establish a joint venture, but the conditions were not met and it was not established..
- 1907 -Reorganized into a joint-stock company Oki Shokai, with Oki Take as a representativeSoichiro Asano(Asano ZaibatsuThe founder) becomes a consultant.
- 1910 -Head office, sales officeShiba WardMoved to Tamachi XNUMX-chome.
- 1912 -"Oki Electric Co., Ltd.Established.
- 1917 -Merged with Oki Shokai.
- 1919 -Opened Osaki factory.
- 1925 -Former Secretary of CommunicationsYoshikazu UchidaBecame an advisor.
- 1927 -West, Shiba-ku, TokyoShibauraOpened Shibaura factory (former Tokyo factory, later annex 6).
- 1930 -Second generation Soichiro Asano (Yasujiro Asano) (Asano ZaibatsuThe second general commander is appointed chairman.
- 1949 -Dissolved "Oki Electric Co., Ltd." under the Corporate Reconstruction and Maintenance Act, andOki Electric Industry Co., Ltd.Established.
- 1951 - Tokyo Stock ExchangeListing.
- 1956 - Crossbar switchTheNippon Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation(CurrentNTT) Delivered to.
- 1958 - GunmaTakasakiOpened Takasaki Factory as a factory for information processing equipment.
- 1961 - TokyoHachioji CityTosemiconductorOpening a factory,TransistorProduction started. AlsoTransistorformulaComputerOKITAC 5090Released.
- 1962 - SaitamaHonjo CityEstablished Honjo Factory as a communication equipment factory.
- 1963 - SperrylandEstablished "Oki Unibac Co., Ltd." by concluding a technical cooperation agreement with the company.
- 1971 - Online cash machine (CD)Fuji BankAnd delivered a switch for D10 digital stations to the Dentsu Public Corporation.
- 1976 -First foreign bond 1500 millionDollarissue.
- 1980 - VLSIProduction company, Miyazaki Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd. (currentlyLAPIS SemiconductorCo., Ltd.) Factory completed.
- 1982 -World's first bill circulation functionTMJReleased “AT-100 series”.
- 1982-October A factory fire broke out at Miyazaki Oki Electric, a semiconductor manufacturing subsidiary.After that, October 10rd will be Oki Electric Disaster Prevention Day.
- 1986 - Saitama蕨 市Established software development base, System Development Center.
- 1990 - Light emitting diodeReleased a page printer that uses a light source.
- 1992 -Maintenance service company "Oki Electric Customer Adtech" established.
- 1994 -Page printer business companyOki dataEstablished.
- 1998 - Katsumasa ShinozukaAppointed president. Formulated the "Phoenix 21 Plan" with the aim of "focusing on business domains that can leverage strengths".
- 1999 - ToshibaAcquired financial automation equipment business for domestic private sector.
- 2000 -Part of the service departmentOki ComtechTo
- 2001 -BusinessHondaSystem parts manufacturer, "Co., Ltd.KeihinTo
- 2002 -Established.
- 2003 -Sold part of the Shibaura area, commonly known as the annex area.
- 2005 - Japan TIThanLCD panelFordriverLSITransferred business.
- 2007 - Tokyo Stock ExchangeandOsaka Stock ExchangeThe brand abbreviation of "Oki Denki" was changed to "OKI" from October 10.
- 2008 -In May the semiconductor divisionロ ー ム Sold to (ROHM). In October, after splitting OKI's semiconductor division, 10% of the shares were transferred to ROHM.
- 2008-Established "OKI Networks" by separating telecommunications business divisions excluding legacy companies by new division.
- 2009 -At the General Meeting of Shareholders in June, President Shinozuka retired and was replaced by new President Kawasaki.
- 2011 -By February, the early retirement incentive system will reduce the number of employees by 2.
- 2012 -Absorbed OKI Networks Co., Ltd.
- 2012- Tanaka Kikinzoku KogyoAcquired Tsuruoka factory and printed wiring board business from Newly established OKI Tanaka circuit[Note 1].
- 2015-YokogawaからOmeAcquired office.
- 2016-Shinya Kamakami becomes president.
Products and Services
Telecommunications,Mechatronicssystem,printer,EMSAs a business unit,Financial institution,Government office,Company・Providing various products and solutions mainly for corporations. In particular, automated teller machines (ATMs) occupy a high market share in Japan and overseas, and in recent years, we are actively developing new fields by aggressively acquiring EMS business. Also,JMSDFForsubmarineSonarSystem orSonobuiEtc. of the 2014Ministry of DefenseRanked 15th in terms of procurement contract amount Such,Munitions companyIt also has the aspect as. Manufacturing and sales of printers is a business subsidiaryOki dataThe company is expanding its business worldwide and has achieved an overseas sales ratio of 70%.
On the other hand, legacy businesses such as telephone exchanges, which were once the main source of revenue,digitalizationIs shrinking with the progress ofcomputer("if800Etc.) and copyboard "Kawawara version",semiconductor(System LSI,DRAMEtc.) have already withdrawn from manufacturing and sales. So nowAverage consumerThere is only a printer as a product forElectric FederationIt is a little inferior among the major companies. Once manufactured mobile phones,DDI Cellular Group-Japan Mobile CommunicationsThere was also a sale through.
- carrier-プ ロ バ イ ダ ー
- Financial institutionInsurance industry
- Government agencies, corporations
- IP telephony system (PBX,Business phone, On the premisesPHS）
- Call centerDevelopment, construction and operation support
- Video conferenceシステム
- Video surveillance system
- Face recognition system
- DressUP IT Platform Solution Service
- Core business system construction/operation support
- privateク ラ ウ ドInstallation support service
- SmartphoneBusiness application construction and operation support
- VirtualizationIT solution service
- VariousASPJewelry business
Various social infrastructure, defense related
- Disaster prevention system
- Transportation system
- Defense system
- Automation equipment
- Automatic teller machine("ATM-BankIT Pro", "CP21Z", etc.): Many deliveries to major banks, regional banks nationwide, Shinkin, etc. Also,Lawson,View altteWe are also involved in many small ATMs such as. Also expanding into overseas markets.
- Bookkeeping machine
- Automatic contract machine
- Cash processing machine, change machine,Deposit and withdrawal machine, Foreign currencyMoney changer: Developed for sales offices and commercial facilities.
- Ticketing terminal
- Counter terminal:JAL,ANA,JR East,KintetsuEtc.
- Check-in terminal: JAL, ANA,Sky markEtc.
- Customer operation type terminals ("MV30", "MV50", etc.):JR systemForMarsTerminals ("Reserved seat ticket machine", "Green ticket machine", etc.),Limousine busTicket vending machines, etc.
- KIOSK terminal ("SUKIT"): Delivered to various facilities.
- communication·Medical-measurementContract manufacturing focusing on equipment
- Printed boardManufacturing of
- Headquarters (Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo)
- OKI Business Center (Shibaura, Minato-ku, Tokyo)
- OKI System Center (Saitama Prefecture蕨 市）
- Takasaki Office (Takasaki City, Gunma Prefecture)
- OKI Kansai Techno Research Center (OsakaChuo-ku）
- Tomioka Factory (Tomioka City, Gunma Prefecture)
- Honjo Factory (Honjo City, Saitama Prefecture)
- Information and Communication Numazu Factory (ShizuokaNumazu City）
It also has branch offices and branches all over the country. Also, once as a semiconductor manufacturing baseHachiojiHad an office, but in 2008ロ ー ムSome were closed after being sold to. The part left unclosed isNeophotonicsWas sold to.
- Oki data - computeruseprinterBusiness company.
- Oki Electric Customer Ad Tech (OCA)-Main business is construction and maintenance of Oki electric products.
- Oki Wintech -OldOki Electric Works.Electrical constructionTrader.
- Oki Comtech (OCT)-Its main business is the design and development of telecommunications equipment for telecommunications carriers manufactured and sold by Oki Electric.
- OKI IDS
- OKI software (OSK)-Main business is software development of information/communication system of OKI group and development/operation of in-house IT system.
- OKI Proserve (OPS)
- Shizuoka Oki Electric
- Nagano Oki Electric
- Japan Business Operations (JBO)-ATM remote operation maintenance contractor.
- Oki Electric Cable - Electrical wire-Printed boardManufacturer.
- Okaya Electric Industry
- Saxa Holdings
- Oxytech -Measurement and development of underwater acoustic equipment.
- OKI Circuit Technology
- 2012 years,スペインA large amount of fraudulent accounting was discovered at the printer sales subsidiary of. At the Tokyo Stock ExchangeSupervised stockSpecified in.
- 1990 eraFor a long time after the middle periodCMWasn't running. In the past commercials of idol singerAsaka Yui,Yuki HoshinoWas performing. Before that, as an image character of the companyKatsura KobayashiWas also served.
- From January 2009,Miho KannoStarted a TV commercial for a printer (Oki Data) that adopted the image character.
- In March 2016, we started a corporate image commercial featuring Miho Kanno.
- News station(TV Asahi) --Provided every Thursday.
- Asachan!(TBS TV) --Internet sponsor at 7 o'clock every other day.
- Sports frontier(TV Asahi)
- Solid Monday!(TBS TV)-Provided from October 2010 to March 10.
- Athletics(Long distance-marathon-Ekiden) Business team. As an onshore team for semiconductor manufacturing subsidiary Miyazaki Oki Electric1986Inauguration,2009Abandoned part. At the time the track and field club was established, male players also belonged to the team, but from 1996 onwards, the team consisted of only female players. Incidentally every year12HeldAll-Japan Business Team Competitive Women's EkidenThen,1996-1997-1999Won a total of 3 times.
- Of the same teamdirected by・It was general directorHiroshima Hiji(OriginalAsahi Kasei(Affiliation)CommentatorAs was familiar. Also1991World Athletics Tokyo TournamentMen's Marathon Gold MedalistHiromi Taniguchi(Former Asahi Kasei) There was a time when he served as assistant director/director of the team. The players belonging to the same team1996Atlanta Olympics7th place2000Sydney OlympicsWomen in 10th place and 2 consecutive Olympic Games10000mWas the representativeYuko KawakamiAndJapan Athletics ChampionshipWomen's 10000m championship2001Nagoya International Women's MarathonThere were Sachiko Okamoto and others in 3rd place.
- However2002To Kawakami,2003After Okamoto et al. retired one after another, the team continued to have poor performance in Ekiden. Furthermore, as part of measures to improve management due to the recession, it was discontinued at the end of March 2009.
Women's soccer club
Established in 1990, discontinued in 1999. Detail isOKI FC WindsSee.
- LAPIS Semiconductor -(Former OKI Semiconductor, former semiconductor division of Oki Electric Industry)
- ^ The company changed its name to OKI Circuit Technology on April 2014, 4.
- ^ History of Oki Electric Co., Ltd. “The Spirit of Enterprising --Ayumi of 120 Years of Oki Electric” 2001, P23-26 .. At that time I was the Japanese representative for Western ElectricKunihiko IwadareBut he founded himself as a joint venture after giving up the offshore joint ventureNEC.
- ^ https://www.oki.com/jp/Home/JIS/Profile/120y/pdf/OkiH3_1.pdf 120 years of Oki Electric
- ^ “The spirit of enterprising: Ayumi 120 years at Oki Electric” P398-401
- ^ Spin off the semiconductor business and establish a new company
- ^ Established OKI Networks
- ^ "(PDF)”. OKI Tanaka Circuit Co., Ltd. (February 2014). 2014th of February 4Browse.
- ^ “Made in Japan Field Force (1): Why OKI Tsuruoka Factory Drastically Increased Production Efficiency in 1 Year (1/3)”. ITmedia. (November 2013, 11) 2014th of February 4Browse.
- ^ https://web.archive.org/web/20150908082725/http://www.mod.go.jp/j/procurement/pdf/chotatsu_zisseki_h26.pdf
- ^ http://biz.bcnranking.jp/article/keyperson/1606/160623_142503.html