Photo danielvfung / istock
Shopping center management in the with corona era 23 Mall retail, net retail, S beyond that ...
If you write the contents roughly
After joining Tokyu Corporation, he has been involved in land readjustment projects, urban development, development, operation, and renewal of commercial facilities.
The state of emergency at the Corona Severe had a negative impact on the economy and the restrictions on people's lives.However, many times in this series ... → Continue reading
The Diamond Chain Store Online is the first to publish news information regarding management and sales promotion in the retail and distribution industries. For those who work in the retail / distribution industry, please see the comprehensive information news site.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Land readjustment project
Land readjustment project(Slaughterhouse) is in JapanLand readjustment method(Showa 29 YearAccording to Law No. 119),City planning area内 のland public facilityMaintenance and improvementResidential landIt is a project related to the change of land plot characteristics and the new construction or change of public facilities, which is carried out to promote the use of.
Origin of land readjustment
The Land Readjustment Act itselfGermany OflawThe system was created with reference to other laws, but since then it has mainly developed in Japan.There are many cases such as disaster recovery, station front maintenance, and suburban residential land development.
In Germany1902(Meiji35 years)Adikes methodIn the case of, up to 35% of the enforcement area (50% if the landowner who owns 40% or more of the enforcement area applied for it) was supposed to be available to public organizations free of charge as public land..
It was in 1923 (Taisho 12) that the land readjustment project was carried out in Japan.Great Kanto EarthquakeSo, the Adikes method was also used as a reference.A proposal was made to provide 1% of the land free of charge in order to improve roads and parks in the burned area, and there was opposition from the locals, but the Imperial Diet finally passed the bill and it was possible to implement it...In addition, it was the opportunity to expand the land readjustment project nationwide.War disaster recovery city planning.
For blocks and plots,1927(Showa2 years)Ministry of InteriorThe land readjustment examination standard was established in.According to this standard, as the land readjustment project progresses in each city, it will be possible to verify whether it is appropriate and give feedback to the actual situation.Generally, the price of land is determined based on the estimated value of the person who purchases the land and the person who uses it, and the selling price is high or low, but in the case of land readjustment business, the beneficiary burden, marginal utility and actual cost repayment It was necessary to calculate the conventional land valuation price and the replacement land valuation price based on scientific grounds in consideration of the relationship between the two.
Seen enacted in 1919Old City Planning ActThen, the designation of the city planning area to which the law is applied and the mutatis mutandis of the cultivated land readjustment project method were stipulated and the land readjustment project was positioned by the law.1931(Showa 6)Land consolidation methodWas revised, which prohibited cultivated land consolidation for the purpose of residential land conversion in urban areas, and stipulated that land readjustment projects could not be implemented in areas to which the old Town Planning and Zoning Act does not apply.The purpose of this amendment to the Land Consolidation Law is the local secretary of the land consolidation enforcement approval, that is,Prefectural governorWith the authority ofMinistry of Agriculture and CommerceSince it was said that it was an unintended use to convert the land to residential land using subsidies for agricultural administration of the prefecture and the prefecture, after the revision of the law, the business operator will convert the acquired land into residential land and consolidate the cultivated land. Was often seen.
1949The Land Consolidation Law was abolished in (24).1954(Showa 29), the current "Land Readjustment Act" was promulgated.However, in Article 3, Paragraph 4, "The old union must pass the resolution of the general meeting if it intends to become a new union pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph. In this case, the resolution of the general meeting shall be Article 10. The conditions of Article 12 of the Old Land Consolidation Act (Act No. 2 of 42), which is applied mutatis mutandis in Article 30, Paragraph 50 of the Town Planning and Zoning Act before the revision by the provisions of the above, must be met. "
In Japan, the land readjustment project has been implemented by two people, the Town Planning and Zoning Act and the Land Consolidation Law, but in the past, stubborn land consolidation (Farmland(Side) and residential land development seemed to be in trouble because they did not match well, and even in modern times construction and agricultural policy are making double investments.Accounting OfficeIt may be pointed out by the government, or it may be pointed out that it has not been utilized even though it has invested in agriculture.After that, it is a land readjustment project implemented with national financial resources.Urban remodeling businessIs created.This project focuses on the development of public facilities in the district, especially road maintenance.1956In the five-year road maintenance plan that will start in 31, emphasis will be placed on unopened road maintenance.
How the system
Land readjustment projects can be broadly divided into city planning.Urban development businessThere are two types of land readjustment projects: land readjustment projects that are carried out as city planning projects, and land readjustment projects that are carried out in accordance with the regulations and guidance stipulated in city planning as other private development activities.
The person (enforcer) who implements the land readjustment project is stipulated as follows.
- Private enforcement
- Residential land OwnershipOrLeaseholdPerson who has-Individual enforcer
- Person who obtained the consent of the person who has the ownership or leasehold right for the residential land-Consent enforcer
- Land readjustment association
- The land readjustment association consists of seven or more landowners or land lease holders and requires the approval of the prefectural governor.Once approved, all residential land owners and land lease owners in the enforcement area (unregistered land lease owners are limited to those who have declared or notified) become members of the union.A person who has acquired ownership from a member during the implementation of the project is also a member.
- The union can levy money to members other than the participating union members as a levy without obtaining the approval of the governor in order to cover the expenses required for the business.Union members pay levyOffsetCannot be countered with.
- Land readjustment company
- The land readjustment company's main purpose was to implement a land readjustment project jointly established by the landowner and a private business operator.Ltd.And requires the approval of the prefectural governor. It was newly appointed as an enforcer by the revision of the law in 2005.
- Public enforcement
- Prefecturesas well as the 市町村
- Minister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport
- The Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism has decided that the land in the enforcement area will be publicly enforced by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, among the land readjustment projects that have a serious relationship with the national interests and are deemed to require urgent action due to the occurrence of a disaster or other special circumstances. Those that are deemed necessary to be carried out together with the construction related to the facility can be carried out by themselves.
- Urban regeneration mechanism
- Local housing corporation
The enforcer is about the residential land in the enforcement districtSubstitution disposalTo doSubstitution planThe following matters must be stipulated in (Kanchi Keikaku).If the enforcer is an individual enforcer, union, land readjustment company, municipality, organization, etc., the prefectural governor's plan for the replacement siteAuthorizationMust receive.
- Substitution design
- When deciding on a replacement lot, the location, land area, soil quality, irrigation, usage status, environment, etc. of the replacement lot and the previous residential land must be matched (principle of anaphora).
- This anaphora is interpreted as meaning that the replacement lot and its former land are in roughly the same conditions, and that the replacement lots are defined fairly fairly, taking into consideration various circumstances, and the replacement lots are defined under exactly the same conditions. It doesn't mean to do it.From this point, it is possible to impose a reduction in land area even if there is no explicit provision in the Land Readjustment Act, because the land area may decrease if it is anaphoric.
- Details of each brush
- Each brush by each rightSettlement moneyDetails
- Settlement money isPrevious residential landとSubstituteThe money to settle the imbalance of.If the owner of the residential land offers or consents, the replacement lot may not be specified for all or part of the residential land in the replacement lot plan.
- When deciding the replacement lot, it is technically impossible to arrange the replacement lots according to the calculated replacement lot area (right land area) without excess or deficiency, and some imbalance occurs between the replacement lots.The imbalance is corrected by collecting, delivering, or offsetting the settlement money, which is the difference between the evaluation of the land actually converted and the evaluation of the land to be delivered in calculation.
- Reservation placeDetails of land with other special decisions
- Reservation land refers to a certain amount of land that is not designated as a replacement land in order to cover the cost of implementing the land readjustment project.For private enforcers, the rules and regulationsArticles of IncorporationReservation sites may be set up for the purposes specified in the above.
- Other matters specified by the Ordinance of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
When the prefectural governor has applied for approval of the land replacement plan, the application procedure and the decision procedure and contents of the land replacement plan violate the law, or the contents of the land replacement plan conflict with the contents of the business plan. Unless you admit that you do, you must approve it.
After the public notice of approval, etc., until the day when the public notice of land replacement disposal is given, changes in land characteristics that may hinder the execution of the project in the enforcement area, new construction, renovation, extension of buildings and other structures, etc. Those who intend to do so must obtain the permission of the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism in the case of enforcement by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, and the prefectural governor in other cases.This regulation applies even to temporary replacement lots.For buildings built in violation of regulations, the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism or the prefectural governor may order these persons to restore their original condition by setting a reasonable time limit.
The public land required for the development of public facilities such as roads and parks and the reservation land required to generate project costs will be secured by having the landowner provide a part of the land.This will reduce the landDecreaseIt is called (genbu) (however, the Land Readjustment Act only stipulates the principle of anaphora, and does not have the term reduction).
For reduction, reduction for public land (reduction (Public reduction), Reduction for reservations (Reservation reduction), And the sum of bothTotal reductionCalled.Unlike the case of land expropriation, there is no monetary compensation for the depreciation itself (payment and depreciation compensation is not for the depreciation itself).This is because even if the land evaluation (evaluation point calculated by the enforcer, not the economic value of the land) is reduced due to the reduction of the land area due to the reduction of the land area, the "land use" due to the completion of the project Since there is "promotion", the result is the same evaluation as before the project and the idea that property rights are not infringed.
Designation of temporary replacement site
The enforcer shall apply to the residential land in the enforcement area if necessary for construction or land replacement before the land replacement.Temporary replacement lotCan be specified.
When attempting to designate a temporary replacement lot, the individual enforcer must obtain the consent of the owner of the previous residential land and the residential land that should become the temporary replacement lot, and other use / profit right holders.The union must obtain the consent of the general meeting.Other enforcers need to hear their opinions.
The temporary replacement land is designated by notifying the owner of the land that should be the temporary replacement land and the owner of the previous residential land of the location, land area, and effective date of the designation of the temporary replacement land.If a temporary replacement land is designated, the former land use / profit right holder will be able to use / profit the temporary replacement land until the public notice of the disposal of the replacement land is given, and the previous land use / profit right will be lost.However, at this point, the ownership of the previous residential land is not lost, and the enforcer manages it until the day when the public notice of the disposal of the land is announced.Regarding "use / profit right holder" here,Ground rights-Permanent tenant right-Lease right-PledgeIs includedMortgageIs not included.The enforcer may collect or issue a provisional settlement fee when he / she finds it necessary.
Replacing existing residential land with new land through a land readjustment project is called land replacement disposal.For land replacement disposal, the relevant rights holders are informed of the relevant matters stipulated in the land replacement plan.notificationI will do it.On top of that, the prefectural governor (or the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism)Wei CeTo do.Unless otherwise specified, land replacement disposal is for areas related to land replacement plans.AllMust be done without delay after the construction is completed.
At the end of the day of the public notice, the effect of designating the temporary replacement lot, restrictions on building activities, the right to exist in the previous residential land where the replacement lot was not specified, and the profit of exercising due to the enforcement of the business disappeared.EasementDisappears.
The replacement lot specified in the replacement lot plan is thatThe day after the day of the public noticeTherefore, it is regarded as the former residential land, the ownership, etc. is transferred, and the settlement money is fixed.Also, the reservationObtained by the enforcerHowever, the public facilities established by the implementation of the land readjustment project belong to the management of the municipality in which they are located, unless otherwise specified.
The enforcer must notify the registry office having jurisdiction over the planned land replacement area immediately when the public notice of the land replacement disposal is given.In addition, the enforcer must apply for or commission registration of the change without delay when there is a change in the land or building in the enforcement area due to the implementation of the project.Even after the public notice, in principle, no other registration can be made for the land or buildings in the enforcement area until the registration of this change is made.
As an application example, in front of the station広 場For developing access roads, for converting forests and farmlands into residential land, for consolidating low unused land in existing urban areas, for developing large-scale ruins such as after factory closures, and for existing roads with narrow road widths. In addition to those that try to reorganize the city area, there are those that are implemented for disaster recovery.
Application to disaster recovery
Disasters in areas affected by large-scale disasters in JapanreconstructionIt has been carried out mainly by the enforcement of public organizations for the purpose of.For exampleGreat Ginza Fire(1872(Meiji5 years))Ginza BricktownAfter issuing a land ticket to buy the burnt down area and reorganizing the land, it is being sold to the old landowner at the old price.
Until the enactment of the Old City Planning Act, it was not developed as a legal system, and land readjustment for disaster recovery is also a voluntary project by local volunteers and local governments.
1881(14th year of Meiji)May 4, 1785 houses were hit by a big fire that burned downFukushima OfFukushima fireAs a reconstruction of a large fire called (Jinbei Fire), a city ward revision project was carried out to promote road widening work.Most of the cost of construction cost 7000 yen or moreSaburo TakagiIt is covered by the private property of influential people.
From the early Meiji eraHokkaidoHakodateA series of big fires set the "city ward revision order" and the width is 12whileMaintenance of (22 m) boulevards and 6 alleys and along the roadbrickMakeGodownAnd relocation of shrines and temples1879(Meiji 12) Even after the big fire in December, we have provided loans for roads with a width of 12 ken (20 m) and non-combustibility since then.1899(32th year of Meiji),1907(40th year of Meiji),1913(Taisho2 years),1916(5th year of Taisho),1921(Taisho 10) There was a big fire, and each time, fire fighting power was strengthened, fire prevention roads were improved, and roadside incombustibility was promoted.1934(9)May 3, Burned area 400 ha, The Hokkaido Government, when a fire broke out, burning 2 homes and killing 4186 peopleMinistry of InteriorWill decide the "Reconstruction Plan Outline" 16 days later.By land readjustment projectstreetIn addition to maintenance, a green tree belt (width 55 m 6 lines and 36 m width 1 line that goes straight) is arranged to form fire prevention blocks in the city, and parks and parks are located at key points.Fireproof building(Elementary school) was placed.Designation of fire prevention area along the route and promotion of non-combustibility,Fire fightingWe planned a systematic urban reconstruction that emphasized disaster prevention, such as strengthening the area and developing a park that would serve as an evacuation plaza.This is the night view of HakodateFirebreakStreet lightingIn addition to being a band of light woven byHakodate western district townscapeWas formed.Reconstruction from this catastrophe was from most of the staff involved in the city of the prefectural government and from all over the country.engineerWith the support of, in reality, the city will form and implement 10 unions that will be the enforcers, but until this point, the enforcement by public organizations immediately after the approval of the business plan has not been permitted, so it is unavoidable. The union was enforced.Hakodate Great FireIn a sense, the reconstruction of Hakodate City, which had experienced many great fires until then, was the final stage of the reconstruction, and it is said that the reconstruction culture was established.
Kawagoe-shiAlso1638(KaneiKawagoe Castle was expanded at this time due to the great fire of the Kanei period (15 years) and became a burnt field.castle townThe castle town division, which is said to be in front of the four gates of Togamachi, was decided and the administrative divisions were rearranged.For this reason,Kawagoe Great Fire(1893(Meiji 26)), the reconstruction can be dealt with by making the building incombustible, and it will form the townscape of today.
1910(Meiji 43) January 5AomoriIn addition to the establishment of the "Aomori City Building Control Regulations", it was recognized that it was necessary to build a fire-resistant city in the wake of a fire that caused enormous damage to 5,000 people dead and 26 injured after more than 160 houses were burned down. Implemented a land readjustment project in the city area and completed a wide fire protection network.1919(Taisho8 years)横 浜 市In the big fire, 3100 houses were burnt down, roads were expanded by implementing the revision of the city ward, and 74 municipal housing units were built with donations, giving priority to the victims.
1919 (Taisho 8),YonezawaIt happenedYonezawa Great FireAfter that, land readjustment was carried out in the city.Since the Kichitei warehouse, which still remains, was built before the land readjustment, it was built so that it would be built right next to the expanded main street, Shirafu Kaido, and as a result, it still has a landscape that retains the atmosphere of a castle town.
1921(Taisho 10), disappearance area 2 tsubo, number of units 604Yotsuya,AsakusaThe reconstruction of the big fire in the districtTokyo cityIt is done by the enforcement of.Yotsuya's project is said to be the first case in which land readjustment under the old law was used in disaster recovery.
Another reconstruction project isGreat Kanto Earthquake(3400 ha)Hachinohe Great Fire(1924 (Taisho 13)May 5 Hachinohe),Ishioka Great Fire(1929(4)May 3),1934(Showa 9)Muroto Typhoon,Shizuoka Great Fire(1940(15), 100 ha scale) and so on.1923(Taisho 12) The "" issued in the same year to recover from the enormous damage caused by the Great Kanto Earthquake that occurred in September.Special City Planning Act], It was decided to mainly use the land readjustment project as a project for the reconstruction of the imperial capital.After thatWar disaster reconstructionIt is used for (27900ha), but some of itYamanote LineIncludes most of the main station squares in.
1929(Showa 4) Miyagi prefecture oldKesennuma TownIn the big fire, 895 units and 6.5 tsubo were burnt down, and in April of the same year, the building line was set by applying the old law, and along with this, the land readjustment for reconstruction was carried out.1931(Showa 6), 852 houses in the hot spring town were burnt down in the great fire in Yamanaka Town, Ishikawa Prefecture, and in June of the same year, the construction line was designated and the town's own land readjustment ordinance was enacted, and the reconstruction project was implemented.1933Since (Showa 8), the project has been applied due to the revision of the old law, and in 1935 it was confirmed as a land readjustment project based on the old law.1932(Showa 7) In MarchMatsueIn the big fire that broke out, 74 towns, 800 units, and 3.9 tsubo were burned down, and a reconstruction project with an area of 13 hectares was carried out by the union, which became the downtown area of Higashihonmachi.The project cost was borne by the city without state subsidy.In October of the same year, a large fire in Komatsu Town, Ishikawa Prefecture burned 10 homes.For this reason, a reconstruction project with an area of 1,100 hectare was implemented with the mayor as the union leader.1934Most of the village was destroyed by a large fire in Wakinosawa Village, Aomori Prefecture in 9, and a 4.8-hectare project was implemented under the old law.
1934(Showa 9)Muroto TyphoonIn April 1935 (Showa 10), in the case of reconstruction of the damage caused bySakai CityProjects such as the Sanpo district that came into effect have an area of 135 Ha, May of the same yearHyogoAmagasakiEnforcementOjo districtHowever, at 312.9 Ha, both disaster recovery and the creation of a seaside industrial zone are being carried out on a large scale.Simultaneous implementation of seawall maintenance and ground raising in the coastal area.Engineers who were active in the reconstruction project applied the largest land readjustment project after the war.War disaster recovery city planningIt will play an active part as the core.
1938In September (Showa 13), 9 houses were burned down in a big fire in Himi Town, Toyama Prefecture, and a reconstruction land readjustment project implemented by the town was carried out. In May 1500 (Showa 1939), a big fire in Agematsu Town, Nagano Prefecture burned 14 houses. The house was burnt down, and the union is implementing a reorganization project with an area of 5 Ha.
1940 year (Showa 15 year)May 1,Shizuoka CityA big fire broke out in the daytimeCentral partApproximately 100 ha burned downShizuoka Great FireThen,Shizuoka The16 DayWe contacted the Ministry of Interior officials and started reconstruction.May 1"Shizuoka City Fire DistrictBarracksLimit the floor area according to the "Building Regulations"May 2Proposed a plan centered on land readjustment and parks, streets, station squares, and fire prevention irrigation facilities to the city planning and local committee ofMay 2Was notified to.In the plan, two roads with a width of 36m and a width of 30m are arranged in the direction perpendicular to the constant wind. The 2m road has a tree-planting zone with a width of 36m in the center and a roadway with a width of 18m on both sides. A waterway with a width of 9m and a depth of 3m is allowed to flow through the center of the tree-planting zone, and the relaxation of the Urban Building Law is canceled. In addition to encouraging fire prevention repairs by applying the above, relocation of the graveyard and reconstruction projects such as water and sewage and electric power were also carried out.At this time, proceed with fire prevention repairPamphletIssuance, on-site guidance, and Shizuoka City reconstruction and construction incentives are also provided.
1944In (Showa 19), the reconstruction of the fire in Ofunato-cho, Iwate Prefecture was carried out by the town, and the land readjustment of 8.9 Ha was carried out. In 1944 (Showa 19), the large tsunami in the South Isewan regionOwashi TownReconstruction land readjustment is being carried out in 5 other towns and villages.
Even after the war, it is being carried out during the reconstruction of the damage caused by the great fire.
1947(22)May 4Around 11:40,NaganoIidaA fire broke out in the southern part of the city, and it became a big fire with a damaged area of about 60ha under the southwesterly wind in spring.Iida Great FireThen next21 DayEfforts for reconstruction began early in the morning, and the "Iida City Fire Reconstruction City Planning Project" was decided through discussions on the day.Suddenly when I announced it to the liaison officer related to the disaster area and tried to complete the surveyExpeditionary Force CommandInstructed to expand the width of the trunk road.The city and the council decided on the reconstruction plan with the expansion of Chuo-dori and two other routes and the retreat of two routes such as the Nishikimachi line.In addition to full land readjustment, a park or green space at the tip of the terrace will be set up, and three firebreaks and a waterway for fire prevention water will be set up in the center.Water Storage TankSet up.Water-reservoirPlans have been formulated for the development of public areas such as streets and parks, with a width of 25 m and a continuous back boundary line of the remote area in about 2% of the urban area.At that time, it was under the control of the expeditionary force and proceeded as planned, but the famous "Row of apples OfRoadside treeThe activities of junior high school students1952It starts from (Showa 27).
1950(25)May 4At 17:15, a fire broke out at the eastern end of the city center, Nagisa Higashimachi by the sea.Atami fireThen, 10.1ha in the central part of the hot spring town and the city hall were burnt down.At that time, the mayor, Ch'u-Okizuki, went to the Diet with all the members of the city council, rented the minister's office and held a city council, and made a painstaking reconstruction plan.Whole city 13.7 km2Was planned as a city planning area, and land readjustment was planned to be about 13.2 ha in the center of the disaster area and 1.0 ha in the station area.Ginza-dori and Kaigan-dori with a T-shaped extension of 420 m were set up in the Kobo area, and the Firebreak Promotion Law was applied to 15 m from the center of the road as a firebreak, and semi-defense areas were designated in most urban areas.Initially, Ginza-dori was planned to have a width of 15 m and semi-fire protection along the road, but due to opposition to widening in the souvenir shop area, the width will be 9 m and the roadside armor area.Same yearMay 8"Atami International Tourism Hot Spring Cultural City Construction Law" is promulgated.Atami hasn't had a big fire since the Meiji era, even during the warAir raidEven after the war, probably because I didn't receive itTroopsThe number of resorts and tourists increased, but it was crowded.Hot spring innThere were many wooden buildings such as.There was no replacement site and the road expansion and new construction did not go as planned, and even after the fire, Japanese styleWooden constructionThere is an opinion that the reconstruction was partial and coping because there was a commitment to the area, a green zone could not be secured in the center, and Ginza-dori was 9 m wide and there was no sidewalk.Atami StationDue to two big fires in the surrounding area, the traffic in front of the station is being improved by the reconstruction land readjustment project.Traffic jamThe traffic was paralyzed and it became a hindrance to the lives of tourists and local residents.Atami MonorailWas planned to be installed, but it was not realized.
1951(Showa 26)Odawara cityThere was a large fire with a burnt area of 2.8 ha in the Mannen district (currently Hamacho 1951-chome), and a Mannen land readjustment project including the surrounding area is being implemented as a reconstruction measure. Has been conducting business four times since 4Odate CityEach time, a large area of the city was burned down, and the total project area was 67 hectares.1955(Showa 30),AmamiThen, in the wake of the big fire in the city of Naze, the city is being improved by a land readjustment project in earnest.
1952 year (Showa 27 year)May 414:55,Tottori CityThe southernmost point ofTottori StationA fire broke out near the municipal hot springs at the southern end of the city.Tottori Great FireThen.steam locomotiveCaused by the impetigoFern phenomenonThe strong wind below burned down the city area, causing damage of 50 tsubo (165ha).Next timeMay 415:XNUMXMinistry of ConstructionThe director of the planning bureau and below arrived fromTottori・ In consultation with the city, the "Tottori City Fire Reconstruction Measures Guidelines" have been established.The policy of the reconstruction plan is
- Implementation of land readjustment project of about 55 tsubo
- Wakasakura HighwayとFukuro RiverDivide the city into 4 parts on the fire prevention track
- Cemetery relocation and graveyard park construction
- Incombustibility of government offices, schools, etc.
It is supposed that the business will be carried out in 3 years.Although it was before the approval, we immediately ordered a basic survey from a surveying company in Tokyo for land readjustment, and also about the replacement land design.HyogoWas outsourced to a company in Tokyo, and each company mobilized dozens of people to start work.1 (Showa 1952) with the results of a survey about a week after the great fireMay 4Attached to the city planning Tottori local council,May 5ToMinister of ConstructionAn enforcement order was issued to the prefecture and city after receiving the notification.After that, it is said that there were many difficulties such as eviction of barracks, measures for burnt-out buildings, and proceedings.The famous thing in this business is "Fireproof building zoneThe city was divided into 4 blocks by highways and rivers to make the roadside incombustible.this is"Fireproof Building Promotion Law"byFireproof building belt construction businessIt was also the first issue of.Reconstruction of Tottori fire1943(Showa 18)Tottori earthquakeIt seems that it went smoothly from the reflection of the reconstruction of.
1953(28)May 5The Ebetsu Great Fire was a fire in the central area of the town, and the total number of houses burned down was about 250, and the affected population was about 1,300. Therefore, this was an opportunity to eliminate the congestion of houses in the town and to prevent passages and fire prevention in the town block. We immediately responded to the reconstruction with the aim of forming an urban area that coped with disaster prevention by improving water supply.In the reconstruction plan, a park that combines a main street and an evacuation plaza will be placed in place, and the land readjustment implemented by the local government will be announced with the approval of the Minister of Construction.Public land reduction rate 20.9%, residential / non-enforcement area 5.0ha, reservation land reduction is not performed, total project cost 850 million yen, public land rate 48.0%, city planning decision,1955(30)May 1From1956(Showa 31) By September, the land was replaced and the city planning road 9 ha (0.9 km) and the section road 0.7 ha (1.4 km) were developed.
1955(30)May 102:55,NiigataA fire broke out from a two-story wooden structure of the Education AgencyNiigata FireThen.typhoonThe city area of 5.8 tsubo (19 ha) was burned down by the strong wind.The Ministry of Construction dispatched four engineers and2 DayIncluding the prefecture and city, we proposed a policy that mainly includes land readjustment and includes fireproof building zones. On the 3rdBuilding Standards LawBuilding restrictions were imposed by Article 84, and the basic policy was decided on the 4th after discussions with the parliament.In addition to improving the street network by land readjustment and landfilling waterways and green areas, securing parks by arranging graveyardsFireproof water tankMake a business plan such as installation ofMay 11Was approved by the Minister.After that, the business was developed, but what was confusing was the relocation of the graveyard and the conversion to a park.1957(32)May 9Half of the temples have been reconciled and public notices have been issued.
1956(Showa 31)Typhoon No. 31 in 12Fern phenomenonOn the Sea of Japan sideNoshiro City-Ashihara Town-Odate City-Uozu OfUozu Great FireA series of large fires broke out, and reconstruction was swiftly carried out, mainly for land readjustment projects.UozuExperienced a big fire in the western part of the city in 1943, and the Chuo-dori shopping street and Muraki district were redeveloped after being destroyed by the big fire.Noshiro City burned 1949 ha in 24 (Showa 83), and burned 1956 ha in 31 (Showa 31.5).After this, Noshiro City has become a city with most of the urban area today as a result of promoting land readjustment projects, including non-burnt land.
1957In (32), a fire broke out at Kyuzo-koji at around 0:50 in Niigata Prefecture's diversion town, and the fire spread due to a gust of wind 12 m southwest of the occasion, and most of Honmachi, Sakaemachi Asahimachi, and Otake became charred. The Jizo-do Great Fire was crowded with houses, and the inconvenience of water use, the shortage of fire extinguishing machines, the deterioration of weather conditions, and the adverse conditions combined.For this reason, a large fire reconstruction land readjustment project was approved, and roads in the city area were improved.
1961In (Showa 36), an arson caused a large-scale fire and more than 1000 buildings were completely destroyed.AomoriHachinohe CityShiragin-cho OfSilver fireA land readjustment project was carried out for the purpose of disaster recovery, and the current land and address were displayed.
1965In (40), Izu OshimaOshima Great FireAs a result, Motomachi was almost completely destroyed or destroyed, and the land readjustment was carried out by the reconstruction project in Tokyo, and the town was reconstructed as a modern new town.
1971I came to (Showa 46)Tottori StationIn the previous big fire, the land readjustment project was not started until the end, and as a result, the area around Tottori Station was reorganized, and from here, road maintenance in the city area and continuous grade crossing of the station were promoted, and infrastructure development in the central city area Is mostly completed in the 50s.
1976(51)May 10Around 17:40Sakata CityIn a corner of downtownMovie theaterFire broke out fromSakata Great FireThen 15.2 ha disappeared.Embers smolder31 DayWith the Ministry of Construction at the city hall from early morningYamagata, Sakata City City Planning Division and others started work on reconstruction city planning, and after all-night work, three days after the fireMay 11The outline of the plan to create a city for reconstruction in the middle of the night has been completed.The original draft of this reconstruction plan was announced to the public one week after obtaining the approval of the Sakata City City Planning Council. Aiming at "construction of disaster prevention city", maintenance of trunk roads, modern charmShopping districtAlthough the formation of the building and the improvement of the living environment of the residential area are mentioned, the land readjustment project is applied to the whole area, and the system of the shopping area modernization project is used for the shopping area, and the building is retracted 1.5 m from the road to 1.5 m minuteseavesTo the city road and widen the sidewalk, which is unprecedented in the whole countryShopping mallWas completed, and the area of the western block, about 1.2 ha, was redeveloped into an urban area.1977(52)May 4A preparatory union will be established in December and construction will begin in December.In this way, a quick reconstruction city was created,AutomobileSoon due to the spread of the economy and changes in the economic environmentCentral commercial slumpとSuburbanizationThe flow is rushing.
またGreat Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeLand readjustment projects are also being carried out during the reconstruction of such projects.
Examples other than disaster recovery
OsakaThen, from early on, independently1871In (Meiji 4), the Osaka Prefectural Ordinance started with "Roads are narrow and Narasim is possible", and in cooperation with municipalities, "Road width adjustment" was implemented as a street project until 1940 (Showa 15). Continued.Also1910The Imamiya Daiichi cultivated land consolidation project in the prefecture, which was implemented in (Meiji 43), was the first residential land in Japan.Cultivated land consolidation businessWas carried out.Arrangement of arable landThe business itself1870In (Meiji 3), the presentShizuokaFukuroi(OldIwata-gunTahara) Of HikoshimaTaro NaguraHowever, the Ministry of Agriculture and Commerce will start subsidizing cultivated land consolidation.1908This is from (Meiji 41).for that reasonSaitamaIs1901A subsidy was issued independently from (Meiji 34), and this was to start construction of cultivated land in Konosu Town and Joko Village in the prefecture in the same year, and the method used at this time was called the Konosu method and has been used nationwide since then. Was done.The cultivated land consolidation method1905Revised in (Meiji 38) to expand the scope of business to irrigation drainage business1909(Meiji 42) In the revision of the law, irrigation drainage was the main purpose.In addition to this before the warHiroshimaIsKureSo, with the construction of the Navy facility,1887In addition to enacting a prefectural ordinance called the Kure Port House Restriction Law in (Meiji 20), we set up personnel to be city readjustment commercial staff in local villages, established city building adjustment rules, and land readjustment based on this.1898The project is expected to be completed in (Meiji 31).
In addition,Emerging industrial cityPlans and military city plans (KanagawaSagamihara CityThe city of Tokyo will be responsible for the implementation of public organizations such as station fronts, etc.1930From (Showa 5) to 1943 (Showa 18), a city planning decision was made on a living road network with a width of 8 to 15 m and a total length of 146 km throughout the suburbs, and land readjustment projects were encouraged.As a result, the area around the station, including the station square of the suburban train station, will be improved.Nerima-kuHeiwadai,HikawadaiThe development of narrow street networks has progressed in districts and other areas.
Land readjustment project1919The old City Planning Act enacted (Taisho 8) stipulated legal commercialization, but the old law stipulated that Article 12 would enforce individuals and unions, and Article 13 would enforce public organizations.Tadashi Oguri wrote his own book, "History of Land Readjustment and Legal System" (Iwaomatsudo Bookstore, 1935 (Showa 10)), and the old law was enacted and the business to which Article 13 was first applied was approved in 1929 (Showa 4). ofToyamaJinzu RiverThe land readjustment of the abandoned river site. In 1883 (Meiji 16), Toyama Prefecture was born after being separated from Ishikawa Prefecture in the wake of the flood problem.In Toyama City, the river channel of the Jinzu River at that time was greatly bent to the east and caused a flood, so a Dutch engineer in the second renovation of the Jinzu River from 1901 (Meiji 34).Johannis de RijkeIn response to the proposal, a straight drainage channel was constructed by creating a narrow channel with a width of 2 meters and a depth of 1.5 meters, and by shaving the earth and sand with the force of the flood to create a new river channel.As a result of this construction, around 1922 (Taisho 11), the current river channel, the former Jinzu River, was changed to the new Jinzu River.However, the old river channel will remain in the form of dividing the city of Toyama, which will be a major obstacle to the development of the city.For this reason, the prefecture was further established in 1928 (Showa 3).Fuiwa CanalTo attract factories along the river, reclaim the site of the Jinzu River with the earth and sand dug in the canal to improve the new city area, and use the remaining earth and sandHigashiiwase PortAn epoch-making city planning decision was made and implemented, such as the development of a quay and a wharf site.This project will be the first city planning project in Toyama Prefecture, and will be constructed from 1930 (Showa 5).
Other than that, the main focus is on cultivated land maintenance, and a union will be established to carry out the project.As a result, the roads will be improved and an orderly cityscape will be created by the efforts of the people who have contributed to the project.Many methods were used in which the union purchased the land, maintained it, and then sold it to the owner.
OsakaThen.Osaka StationIn the narrow area in front of the station, which is about 4ha in front, the building site will be improved by creating a station square and rearranging undersized residential land.
1937After (Showa 12), the land readjustment project will be further utilized for the new industrial city construction project and the redevelopment in front of the station as a means of regional development based on the national land plan under the wartime system, and the enforcement of public organizations will increase.However, in these projects before the "Land Readjustment Act" was enacted in 1954 (Showa 29), the land readjustment law was applied mutatis mutandis to the old City Planning Act.
1949 (Showa 24)Shaup tax recommendationBy the next yearLocal tax lawHas been amended,City planning taxWas abolished once, but it was revived by the revision of the Local Tax Law in April 1956 (Showa 31).Property taxSince it is added only to the tax collection range, it will not be a powerful source of revenue.For this reason, in March 1956 (Showa 31)Road Maintenance Special Measures Lawと1958(Showa 33) DecemberRoad maintenance emergency measures lawInstitutionalized inGasoline taxとRoad maintenance special accountBecame a leading source of financial resources for urban development.1957(32) July The Ministry of Construction Planning Bureau Director's Circular "About Urban Remodeling Project" stipulates the basic policy of urban remodeling project, but land readjustment project for the purpose of street maintenance with a width of 7 m or more in an area of 5 ha or more Is to be enforced.In this way, after the urban remodeling project was established, in 11 (Showa 1956), the second Hanshin National Highway (National Route 43・ Hamate trunk line) With Hamate land readjustment project for maintenanceTokyo StationThe Yaesu exit area maintenance project for the Yaesu exit station square has started to improve the plaza. From 1957 (Showa 32)Hakata StationSurrounding areaNagoya StationSince the adoption of four districts, including the west exit district, land readjustment projects centered on road maintenance will be carried out at national expense.
Recent business trends
After the warBubble periodThe land readjustment projects up to now, especially in the case of union enforcement, are more social than pure business effects under the social situation of Japan's high economic growth.inflationIt can be said that it has developed due to the stable business operation that depends on the rise in land prices and the motivation that comes from the expectation of the right holder's interest interception.
However, in the low growth period after the bubble period,DeflationDue to the fall in land prices and sluggish sales of reserved land, some unions have found it difficult to secure business profitability, and in some cases they have fallen into bankruptcy.Reconstruction measures such as levy collection from landowners may be taken in these unions, but actual collection is often difficult, and some unions have applied for legal arrangements such as specific mediation and civil rehabilitation. ..However, not all unions have collapsed, and many unions are conducting proper business operations and many businesses are proceeding smoothly due to the recent trend of land price recovery.In any case, it can be said that the land readjustment project (especially the union enforcement) has a balance structure that is easily affected by the external economy, and it is a turning point to build a business structure under a low-growth economic situation. It is thought that it is.
Impact on asset value
The enforcer explained, "Even if the land area is reduced due to the decrease in steps, the asset value will not decrease because the surrounding infrastructure will be improved and the land use value will increase and the land price will also increase." In many cases.However, due to deflation, which is a factor outside the business, land prices may fall and the asset value may decrease as a result.On the other hand, in some cases, the asset value of the entire residential land after the reorganization may decrease compared to before the reorganization due to factors within the project alone (in the case of areas where the land price cannot be expected to rise even after the project).In this case, according to the provisions of Article 109 of the Land Readjustment ActDepreciation compensationHowever, in practice, instead of issuing the depreciation compensation before the arrangement, the method of pre-purchasing the residential land is used.It is thought that the decrease in the number of residential land can be mitigated by purchasing in advance, and the asset value of the residential land after the consolidation can be prevented from decreasing compared to before the consolidation.
Hamamatsu / Kamijima Station area readjustment proceedings
Hamamatsu cityNaka-ku(Suzuki YasutomoMayor)Kamijima StationA landowner who opposes the surrounding land readjustment project appealed to the city to cancel the business plan decisionAdministrative litigationAt the appeal,Supreme CourtEn banc2008(20)May 9, Decided that the business plan decision is an administrative disposition, "Business plan decisions are not considered administrative sanctions and no revocation proceedings are allowed."1966(Showa 41) The Supreme Court case was changed.However, the Supreme Court's decision is a decision that abandons the lower court decision that was dismissed as having no litigation requirements and remanded it to the first trial in order to have a substantive trial, and did not judge the propriety of the city plan itself. Therefore, as a representative of the city hall, Kunihiro Shibata, the director of the city planning department, announced that he would continue and implement the project, saying, "We will proceed with the project quietly."By changing the case law, it is possible to file an action to cancel the plan decision at an early stage for the land readjustment project, so it is possible to suspend unnecessary public works projects at the will of the residents and activate the check function for the judicial administration at an early stage. become able to..The first trial of remand was held at the Shizuoka District Court on February 23, 2, and the district court decided on the business plan of Hamamatsu City.DiscretionThe landowner lost the case, saying that it was not a deviation or abuse of.
Even if you try to improve the cityscape in a dense area in front of the station, the site may already be small and it may be difficult to reduce the number of steps, or there may be many land lease holders and the rights relationship may be complicated.For this reason, a system is conceivable in which a medium-to-high-rise redevelopment building (facility building) is constructed in a relatively small area, and the right holder is moved into the building to promote advanced use of the land.Urban remodeling method(1961(Showa 36)),Urban redevelopment law(1979(54)) was enacted.
- ^ According to Article 1923 of the "Adikes Law" (November 11), Planning Bureau of the Imperial Capital Reconstruction Institute.
- ^ Architectural Institute of Japan, "History of Modern Japanese Architecture Development" p.1023
- ^ Maximum size September 20, 9 10 (Gyohi) 17.
- ^ Kyodo News (September 2008, 9). “Hamamatsu residents win rezoning challenge”. Japan Times 2008th of February 10Browse.
- List of land readjustment projects
- Building Standards Law
- City planning - Urban design
- Urban redevelopment
- Land ownership survey
- Arrangement of arable land
- Integrated land readjustment project
- Business agency land readjustment business
- Staged land readjustment project
- Requested land readjustment project
- Urban remodeling type land readjustment project
- Private land readjustment emergency promotion project
- Large district method land readjustment project
- Consent enforcement type land readjustment project
- Chained land readjustment project
- Hometown face making model land readjustment project
- Land readjustment project --Urban Development Division, City Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Land readjustment project operation guideline: December 13: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Town development land readjustment association
- All Japan Land Readjustment Association
- Land readjustment promotion mechanism
Tokyu Corporation(Tokyu Dentetsu,British: TOKYU RAILWAYS Co., Ltd.) IsTokyo WardFrom the southwestKanagawaOn routes in the eastTrain-OrbitA company doing business.Tokyu100% subsidiary of a corporationAndTokyu GroupCore businessIt is a business company that inherited the railway business from Tokyu Corporation (formerly Tokyu Corporation).Japan OfMajor private railwayone of.
2019May 9"Tokyu Corporation"But"Tokyu CorporationThe company name was changed to ", and the company's railroad business was launched on October 10, the same year.Company splitIt was launched in the form of a separate company by the method("Tokyu #Tetsudo Business SplitSee also).Unlike other major private railway companies, the parent company Tokyu Corporation and its subsidiaries are in charge of non-railway related businesses such as real estate and retail business, and Tokyu Corporation is purely a railway track business. Is doing.
"Tokyu CorporationThe original name is2006May 1Therefore, Tokyu Corporation at that time was the official abbreviation until then.TokyuInstead of "" posted at the stationPoster-FlyerKind, officialサイト,PassnetIt is an official abbreviation that started to be used in.Formerly an English abbreviationTKK(Tokyo Kyuko Kabushikigaisha) Was used in some times.In addition, some vehicles that have been operated by restoring the body paint at that time are labeled as TKK.
In this article, not only after the establishment of Tokyu Corporation, but also before the spin-off of Tokyu Corporation (Denentoshi Co., Ltd.,Meguro Kamata Electric Railway,Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway, Including the Tokyu Corporation era), including the railway business by Tokyu Corporation.In addition, in this article, the term "Tokyu" simply means the abbreviation of Tokyu Corporation or Tokyu Corporation before the spin-off, and when referring to the parent company Tokyu, it is clearly stated as "Tokyu Corporation".
The total operating distance of the railway is 104.9km (as of the end of March 2017)とMajor private railwayIt ranks 16th out of 11 companies, but the non-consolidated sales before the company split wereJRExcept for Japanese railway companies,Tokyo subway(Tokyo Metro),Kinki Nippon RailwayNext to (Kintetsu), againOperating kiloNon-consolidated sales per unit are 25.4 billion yen / km, which is about 17.3 times that of Tokyo Metro's 1.5 billion yen / km, which is ahead of the others (FY2011).[Annotation 1]..Consolidated sales are number one,ProfitIs the first place in both consolidated and non-consolidated (when JR is included,JR East,JR Tokai3rd place following, and 4th place belowJR West Japan(Continued).
Eiichi Shibusawa TokyoEbara-gun(Currently southwestern part of Tokyo's XNUMX wards =Shinagawa,Meguro,Ota-kuandSetagayaPart of)Residential land developmentAnd for its inhabitantsTransportation networkとLife baseMaintenance[Annotation 2]Founded forDenentoshi Co., Ltd.Is the sourcegroup EnterpriseIs one of, Other than Tokyu Corporation from the background of such establishmentReal estateDepartment,HotelDepartment and life service department (Retail trade) And other profits far exceed the profits of the railroad business,Consolidated balance sheetSeen inTokyu GroupOverall operating revenue (amount of sales(Equivalent to) exceeds 1 trillion yen every year.For Tokyu Group companies,Transit BusTransportation, real estate development, retail, hotels, etc.Resort221 companies and 8 corporations are listed in the list (as of the end of March 2017).
From around March 2020, in addition to "Toward a beautiful era"To people, to the city, to the future.We started to use our unique corporate slogan.
Tokyu and the Goshima family
According to "History of Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway" published by Tokyu Corporation in 1943, Tokyu's "founder" is expressed as Tokyu's parent company "Garden City Founder".Eiichi ShibusawaHas become..Also, a child of ShibusawaHideo ShibusawaAlsoDenentoshi Co., Ltd. OfDirectorManager and permanent staff of Tokyu CorporationStatutory AuditorAnd so on.
However, Tokyu's de facto "founder" isKeita GotoIs recognized.It effectively ran Tokyu's source company, Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd.Kobayashi Ichizo(Hankyu CorporationFounder) is its subsidiaryMeguro Kamata Electric RailwayAt that timeMinistry of RailwaysInvited Keita Goto, who was a senior official of the company, to the management team, and since then the company has been led by Keita GotoTokyo Yokohama Electric Railway, Tokyu Corporation changed to the current Tokyu Corporation as the coreTokyu GroupIs formed.
縺 縺 險 Doctor Tobu RailwayNezu familySeibu RailwayTsutsumi family[Annotation 3][Annotation 4] Unlike, Goto did not control the company by capital[Annotation 5]..In other words, the holding ratio of Tokyu of the Goshima family is low, and among individual shareholdersInternational business OfKenji OsanoWas the first.Also, the successor to Keita GotoNoboru GotoBecause he did not control the company with capital, Keita Goto and Noboru's father and son's skills as a managerPersonalityHas a history of maintaining unity in the group.Noboru's eldest son, who was seen as the successor to Noboru GotoSatoshi GotoIt is,Honda Motor Co., Ltd.Became a director of Tokyu CorporationTokyu constructionAlthough he served as president, he passed away without becoming president of Tokyu headquarters, although he was desired by Noboru Goto.Currently, there are no Tokyu Group executives from the Goshima family.
The history of Tokyu CorporationEiichi Shibusawa[Annotation 6]Is an ideal residential areaRural city[Annotation 7][Annotation 8]For the purpose of development1918(Taisho7 years) Established in September,1922(Taisho 11) From JuneSenzoku Garden City(AfterFoot wash(Region) started to sell[Annotation 9] WasDenentoshi Co., Ltd.As the founder[Annotation 10], Its railway sector[Annotation 11]Was separated as a subsidiary in September of the same year.Meguro Kamata Electric RailwayBegins with.Next after company separation1923(Taisho 12) August, Tamagawadai district (laterDenenchofu[Annotation 12][Annotation 13]Regional) sales have also started, and Meguro Kamata Electric Railway was responsible for those transportation.[Annotation 14]..In other words, Meguro Kamata Electric Railway, in order to increase the added value of the land for sale jointly developed by Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd. and the landowner.Wire saving(CurrentJR line) Was established as a means of transportation.The position of the railway business as part of urban development dates back to that time.Second World WarAfter the endEven inTama Garden CityWith the development ofDenentoshi LineWe are doing projects such as extension of.
At the time of this opening, in OsakaMinoh Arima Electric Orbit(CurrentHankyu Corporation) Founder and has a track record of railway management, already 1921(Taisho 10) I have been running Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd. since June.Kobayashi Ichizo[Annotation 15][Annotation 16][Annotation 17] At the board meeting, "I go to Tokyo every month and set a policy at the board meeting, but I can not do it at all. If I have a person who has the ability to execute, I will do nothing even if I come every month. Nu[Annotation 18]"Instead of myselfMinistry of RailwaysMusashi Electric Railway, which was originally from and was not open at that time (later (old))Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway, CurrentToyoko LineWas involved in the management ofKeita GotoWas recommended[Annotation 19][Annotation 20][Annotation 21]..In this way, in October 1922 (Taisho 11), Keita Goto, who was in the spotlight, took the lead and trained the company to become the largest private railway in the eastern capital.However, the management of Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd. and Meguro Kamata Electric Railway was also positioned as a means to expect the opening of the Musashi Electric Railway, which was "my original eye.".
First, in March 1923 (Taisho 12)Meguro Station --Maruko Station (currentNumabe Station) Opened a space to provide transportation to residents of Senzoku Den'en Toshi, and in AugustTamagawadaiThe district has also begun to be sold.September 9, the same year,Great Kanto EarthquakeOccursTokyo cityWas devastated, but there was almost no damage to the land for sale in Senzoku Den'en Toshi.[Annotation 22]Also, in November, Meguro Station- Kamata StationYou can make it all the way throughLine of sight(CurrentMeguro LinePart of andTokyu Tamagawa Line).Next, it is a sister company of Meguro Kamata Electric Railway (former)Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway(The successor of Musashi Electric Railway)[Annotation 23] The1926(Taisho 15) Maruko Tamagawa Station (currently) in FebruaryTamagawa Station) --Kanagawa Station (Kanagawa Line, 14.7 km) was opened, and direct operation between Meguro Station and Kanagawa Station was started by mutual access with the Meguro Line.[Annotation 24]..And the next1927(Showa2 years) In JanuaryShibuya Station --The Maruko Tamagawa Station (Shibuya Line, 9.1 km) was opened, and the direct operation between Shibuya Station and Kanagawa Station (23.9 km) was started, which was called the Toyoko Line.The Toyoko Line is said to have been built by Keita Goto with the utmost devotion... In March 1932 (Showa 7)Sakuragicho StationThe Toyoko Line was fully opened.Along these lines1925(Taisho 14) May,TamagawaenOpened,1934(Showa 9) In November, in ShibuyaToyoko Department Store[Annotation 25]In 1936 (Showa 11), Denen Tennis Club in DenenchofuRural colosseumThe convenience of residents along the railway line has been improved. Keita Goto inherited the method used by Ichizo Kobayashi at Hankyu, who said, "Passengers are created by trains."[Annotation 26][Annotation 27].
Not only that, it also attracts schools such as universities.First, in 1924 (Taisho 13), it was damaged by the Great Kanto Earthquake.Tokyo Institute of TechnologyTheStorehouseFrom the lineOokayamaSucceeded in relocating by equivalent exchange of land[Annotation 28]. And1929(Showa 4)Keio UniversityToHiyoshidaiLand provided free of charge[Annotation 29], 1934 (Showa 9) Hiyoshi Campus was opened.1931(Showa 6)Nippon Medical SchoolToMusashikosugi StationProviding nearby land free of charge1932(Showa 7)Tokyo Prefectural High School(Current:Tokyo Metropolitan University[Annotation 30])YakumoAttract to1936(Showa 11)Tokyo Aoyama Normal School(Current:Tokyo Gakugei University[Annotation 31]) In SetagayaLower horseThe area along the Toyoko line will increase the added value not only as a garden city but also as a school city, and it will also lead to the stable acquisition of many commuting passengers...Also, from July 1927 (Showa 2) to December 7 (Showa 1929)Oimachi Station - Futakotamagawa StationOpen the spaceOimachi LineCalled[Annotation 32].
After that, Keita Goto embarked on business expansion.First, Meguro Kamata Electric RailwayIkegami Electric Railway(CurrentIkegami LineWas acquired and merged.Meguro Kamata Electric Railway and Ikegami Electric Railway had been competing in the development area from the beginning, but on the other hand, there was talk of a merger. "Ikegami Electric Railway at that time said that it was difficult to manage, but it was a mess," said Kunihiko Goto, the owner, and the owner.Kawasaki ZaibatsuTaking advantage of what is not going well with1933In May (Showa 8), Keita Goto bought 5 shares of Ikegami Electric Railway from Hajime Kawasaki, the general manager of Kawasaki Zaibatsu, overnight, and everything went well.I bought it and hijacked it...Next, the (old) Tokyo Yokohama Electric RailwayTamagawa Electric Railway(Tamagawa Line(Became part of the current Denen-toshi LineShin-Tamagawa LinePredecessor) andSetagaya LineAcquired and merged. (Old) Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway was competing with Tamagawa Electric Railway for the development of Shibuya at that time, but Keita Goto was holding it at the same time.SubwayEstablished for the purpose of constructionTokyo High Speed RailIn this case, the cooperation of Tamagawa Electric Railway was required to construct Shibuya Subway Station.[Annotation 33]..I also wanted the lamp power supply business of Tamagawa Electric Railway.ThereforeChiyoda LifeとDomestic Savings BankAcquired XNUMX shares of Tamagawa Electric Railway, which was owned by1936In October (Showa 11), Keita Goto became president and succeeded in taking over.1938In April (Showa 13), (former) Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway merged with Tamagawa Electric Railway..
And Meguro Kamata Electric Railway1939(Showa 14) Merged with (old) Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway on October 10, and reversed the name on October 1 (new)Tokyo Yokohama Electric RailwayIt was renamed.At the time of this merger, the (former) Toyoko Line, which operates the Toyoko Line, which has a long history and is the main line of Tokyu Corporation, was the main entity, and it was planned to merge Megumi Electric Railway with this, but due to capital flow problems, first Megumi Electric Railway merged with Toyoko Electric Railway, making Megumi Electric Railway a formal surviving company, and vice versa.[Annotation 34]..At this time, the current Tokyu basic routes are being operated almost centrally.In May 1928 (Showa 3), Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd. was merged with its subsidiary Meguro Kamata Electric Railway because the sale of the Tamagawadai area was completed.,DeveloperAsTokyu real estateWas also the founder of.
The era of "Daitokyu"
In April 1938 (Showa 13), the National Electricity Management Law was promulgated.1939(Showa 14) National policy company in AprilJapan shipping lineIs launched.By thisOdakyu Electric Railway[Annotation 35] Is the parent company ofKinugawa HydroelectricWill lose its customer (power sales destination) and its management will deteriorate.Along with that, the management of Odakyu Electric Railway also deteriorated, and he was the president.Toshimitsu TsurumatsuWas entrusted to Keita Goto, and in October 1939 (Showa 14), Goto was appointed as a director by the board of directors of Odakyu Electric Railway.1941In March (Showa 16), Odawara Kyuko Railway merged with Kinugawa Hydroelectric to rebuild its business and changed its name to (former) Odakyu Electric Railway. In September of the same year, Keita GotoThe presidentWas appointed to.
The Tokyo high-speed railway mentioned in the previous section is Shibuya Station- Shimbashi Station - Tokyo StationAmongsubwayAs a construction companyOkura Zaibatsu OfKadono Shigekuro, A company that Michiyoshi Waki and Tsurumatsu Toshimitsu of Odakyu Electric Railway tried to establish at that time.Tokyo city TheYamanote LineAlthough he had monopolized the railway facility rights in Tokyo, he had no financial resources and transferred the facility rights of the subway to Tokyo High Speed Railway.However, the Tokyo high-speed railway is also in financial difficulty,First lifeWas the founder and president of Tokyo Yokohama Electric RailwayKota Yano[Annotation 36]Goto was appointed as managing director (de facto manager) on the condition that "Keita Goto of Toyoko Electric Railway should participate", and the company was established in September 1934 (Showa 9).Goto has already operated the Tokyo High-speed Railway from Shibuya to Shimbashi.Asakusa Station - Kanda Station --Opened between Shimbashi Station (all through in June 1934)Tokyo subwayIt was judged that it would be more efficient in terms of management, and there was also a promise with the city of Tokyo, "In the future, the facility rights will be transferred on the condition that it merges with the Tokyo subway road." A half-forced agreement was reached to go directly.However, the Tokyo subway side violated the agreement, and in March 1937 (Showa 12),Keihin Electric RailwayEstablished Keihin Subway Road, not directly connected to Tokyo High Speed Railway, but from ShimbashiShinagawaAnnounced extension plan in the direction[Annotation 37]..On the other hand, Goshima took up the stock of Keihin Electric Railway, which is a partner of the Tokyo subway, and in January 1938 (Showa 13), first from Hisakichi Maeyama (President of Domestic Savings Bank) who was a major shareholder of the company. Acquired shares, then in March 1 (Showa 1939), was the chairman of Keihin Electric Railway.Mochizuki GunshiroObtained from, Tokyo High-speed Railway owns a majority of Keihin Electric Railway Co., Ltd. In April of the same year, Keita Goto became a director of Keihin Electric Railway and became a subsidiary, and at the same time it is a sister company.Shonan Electric RailwayAlso under the umbrella[Annotation 38], Keita Goto was appointed as managing director of Keihin Electric Railway in June, and became president in November 6 (Showa 1941)..
The Tokyo high-speed railway, but in December 1938 (Showa 13), Shibuya station- Toranomon StationIn January 1939 (Showa 14), it was extended to Shimbashi Station, but due to the resistance on the Tokyo subway side mentioned above, it was forced to construct a separate Shimbashi Station on the Tokyo High-speed Railway.[Annotation 39]..However, in August of the same year, the shares of Tokyo Subway Road became a major shareholder.Anami KumaoFinally, in September, mutual access between the Tokyo High-speed Railway and the Tokyo Subway Road began at Shimbashi Station... PresentTokyo Metro Ginza LineIs.After all, in September 1941 (Showa 16),Land Transport Business Coordination ActAs a result, both companies were newly established along with the Keihin subway.Teito High Speed Transportation CorpsIt was annexed to Goto, and the subway could not be taken over.[Annotation 40].
AndPacific WarUnder1942(17)May 5In addition, due to the background of wartime control by the Land Transportation Business Coordination Law, the (former) Odakyu Electric Railway, whose president is Keita Goto, was transferred and merged, and Keihin Electric Railway was acquired and merged to change the trade name.Tokyu Electric RailwayWas renamed. further,1944(19)May 5After all, the electric power supply business was robbed by the National Electricity Management Law, and the management deteriorated.Keio Electric OrbitWas acquired and merged[Annotation 41]..As mentioned above, (former) Odakyu Electric Railway entrusted Keita Goto to rebuild its management, but the acquisition and merger of other Ikegami Electric Railway, Tamagawa Electric Railway, Keihin Electric Railway, and Keio Electric Railway, that is, this "rival The method of "making an enemy a relative" is mainly done by buying up shares.[Annotation 42], These companies were "acquired as if they were robbers in the daytime with a wad of bills", and Goto took the nickname "Robbery Keita" by using his surname because of his forcible method.[Annotation 43]..In addition to these four companies, by November 4 (Showa 1941), there were other companies that had acquired their capital strength.Sagami Railway,Shizuoka Electric Railway,Enoshima Electric Railway,Kaminaka RailwayReached more than 30 companies..Furthermore, in February 1944 (Showa 19), Keita Goto was appointed Minister of Transport and Communications.By this time, the route length has reached about 2km, and the north iscenter laneSouth fromMiura Peninsula, WestHakoneSo-called "Territory"DaitokyuIt will be the era of.
But,After the warIs completely changedAntitrust law,Excessive Economic Force Concentration Exclusion LawWill be enforced. Although "Daitokyu" has been excluded from the application of these laws, a restoration movement to the former four companies will break out, centered on (former) Odakyu Electric Railway officials who claim that "Daitokyu also applies".In response to this, the management team embarks on democratization of company management.Also,Air raids during the warThe damage in the area is concentrated in the areas along the railway lines, and it has become difficult for one company to raise funds for reconstruction. Each line that was incorporated due to the merger or acquisition, such as the response to the above, was a heavy burden for Tokyu.Tokyu first1947(Showa 22) Sagami RailwayShizuoka RailwayMost of the holdings of the affiliated companies are transferred to the officers and employees of the company and released (Sagami Railway's management consignment ended on May 5, the same year immediately before the release of the holdings).In August, Keita GotoBanishment of public officeDriven into.And1948(Showa 23) In MarchDepartment storeDepartment is Tokyu Department Store (currentlyTokyu Department Store), And in June Odakyu Electric Railway,Keikyu Corporation(Keikyu), Keio Teito Electric Railway (currently Keio Electric Railway)[Annotation 44] Was separated and Daitokyu's "reorganization" was carried out.However, even after the separation of the three private railways, Keita Goto instructed the executive personnel of each company, and the eldest son Noboru Goto was appointed as a director of Odakyu, Keikyu, and Keio Teito (Noboru Goto dies).1989It continued until (XNUMX).In addition, of Keio Imperial CityShiro SannomiyaThe president (from Tokyu)Daiei OfMasashi SogaA movie company in partnership with the managing directorNieiWhen showing the movement to establish, the establishment of Nikkei was canceled due to the intention of Tokyu Corporation, which was concerned about overinvestment in other than the core business of Keio Teito, whose financial base was fragile at that time, and President Sannomiya was virtually removed (Nikkei Incident),Seibu RailwayHakone who fought fiercely withIzuIn development, OdakyuNandoku AndoAn example of playing a proxy war through the president (Hakone Mountain War), And for some time after the war, Tokyu's three private railways functioned as Tokyu's satellite companies.
After the recurrence of Tokyu Corporation
After that, in August 1951 (Showa 26), Keita Goto, who returned from the expulsion of public office, will build the Garden City Line, which is the artery of the Tama Garden City concept, based on his own proposal. "If the population of Tokyo reaches 8 million or more, public facilities will not be able to catch up and their functions will be lost. The population expansion will clog Tokyo itself.Mt. Ooyama Highway(CurrentNational Route 246) 500 million tsubo (1650 million square meters)[Annotation 45] Planned to acquire and create a second Tokyo.Our company, which has a proven track record in urban development such as Denenchofu, is suitable for implementing this. We would like to create about 10 small cities along the Mt. Ooyama highway and at the same time plan the development of the entire region. (From Keita Goto's dictation "Johsei Minami District Development Prospectus") "Kawasaki CityChubu,横 浜 市The northern part) was divided into 4 blocks, and a plan was made to build a new city in each district.After that, Yokohama CityKohoku ku(CurrentTsujiSince the third block corresponding to) is far from the railway construction area, development by Tokyu Corporation itself was abandoned (later in Yokohama City).Kohoku New Town), The original 4th block is changed to the 3rd block, and a new oneMachida-shiSouth,YamatoPromoted development with the northeastern part as the 4th block.. First1963(Showa 38) October, Oimachi Line (Oimachi Station - Mizonokuchi StationRenamed to Denen-toshi Line1966(Showa 41) In April, Mizonokuchi Station was extended. Nagatsuta StationOpened, then gradually extended[Annotation 46].1977(Showa 52) March,1969(Showa 44) The new Tamagawa Line (Shibuya Station-Shibuya Station), which is the successor to the Tamagawa Line that was abolished in May. Futakotamagawaen StationIn November, the Denen-toshi Line and rapid trains will open.Direct operationStarted.1979In August (54), all trains went from the Denen-toshi Line (Futako-Tamagawa Station-Nagatsuta Station) via the Shin-Tamagawa Line.Hanzomon LineDirect operation was started in the direction, and at the same time, the section between Oimachi Station and Futakotamagawaen Station was separated as the Oimachi Line.1984(59) In April, Tsukimino Station- Chuorinkan StationOpened all lines, the basics of Tama Rural CityInfrastructureIs completed.Also2009(21) In July, as a measure against congestion due to population growth along the line, the section between Futakotamagawa Station and Mizonokuchi Station on the Denen-toshi LineMultiple linesAs a bypass line, the Oimachi line started to enter Mizonokuchi station.
The Toyoko Line, which even told Keita Goto that it was Tokyu's founding business,1964(Showa 39) In MarchCorps(Current:Tokyo Metro）Hibiya LineWhen,Nakameguro Station - Hiyoshi StationStarted direct operation between[Annotation 47].1988(63) From March, as a measure against congestion, we started the construction of multiple tracks on the Toyoko Line.From August of the same year due to the first construction, Hiyoshi Station improvement workKikuna StationThe direct operation section with the Hibiya line has been extended.And2000(12) October,Denenchofu Station - Musashikosugi StationThe first phase of double-tracking work up to the interval has been completed, and two of them will be used for the Megumi line.Meguro Station ――By driving directly between Denenchofu Station and Meguro Station ――Meguro Line between Musashikosugi Station[Annotation 48]It was decided to be a bypass line of the Toyoko Line.At the same time, the section between Tamagawa Station and Kamata Station on the Megumi Line was divided into the Tokyu Tamagawa Line, and the name of the Megumi Line, which was the first line established by Tokyu Corporation, disappeared.Meguro Line in September 2000Tokyo Metro Namboku Line,Toei Subway Mita LineStarted mutual direct operation with, and subsequently in March 2001, via the Namboku Line.Saitama high-speed railway lineMutual direct operation with the company began, and in June 2008, double-tracking work was completed up to Hiyoshi Station, which was extended to the same station.2004(16) March 2,Yokohama StationからYokohama High Speed Minatomirai LineYokohama- Motomachi/Chukagai StationAnd started direct operation, and along with this, on January 1st, the day before, Yokohama Station- Sakuragicho StationThe interval was abolished.2013(25) March 3, Shibuya Station- Daikanyama StationThe underground construction of the ken is completed, and the Toyoko Line is on the Tokyo Metro.Fukutoshin LineAnd started direct operation, via the Fukutoshin lineTobu Tojo LineとSeibu Ikebukuro LineMutual entry withYokohama High Speed RailMutual direct operation by 5 companies including[Annotation 49]..At the same time, the 49-year direct operation of the Hibiya Line has ended, and all of the lines are on the same line.Nakameguro StationIt became a turnaround at[Annotation 50].
Keita Goto's son,Noboru GotoIt is,Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo1940 after graduation (Showa 15)Tokyo Shibaura ElectricAlthough he joined (currently Toshiba) once, he joined Tokyu Corporation in 1945 (Showa 20). Newly launched in 1948 (Showa 23)Tokyu Yokohama Works(Later Tokyu Vehicle, nowGeneral vehicle manufacturing plant), Became a director of Keihin Electric Express Railway, etc., became president of Tokyu Corporation in 1954 (Showa 29), and succeeded Keita Goto.Immediately after taking office as president, Keita Goto attempted to take overOriental sugarWithdrawn from the affiliated automobile manufacturerTokyu Kogyo Kurogane Industry(Formerly manufactured Japanese internal combustion engine, nowNissan Koki)Nissan MotorTransferred all shares to and withdrew from the groupToa Oil, Nitto Tire, Tokyu Ebisu Sangyo, Yoshida Gas, Japan Tridor transferred, movie companyToeiEtc., The expanded Tokyu Group was reorganized, and "selection and concentration" was carried out on the railway and transportation industries, which are the main businesses, and the businesses that are highly related to them.On the other hand, regarding railway management, which is our main businessIzukyuIn addition to laying railways such as the construction of the Denen-toshi line, the extension of the Den-en-toshi line, and the construction of the Shin-Tamakawa line (which will later become part of the Den-en-toshi line), the resorts and residential land development along the line were faithfully accomplished as planned by his father Keita. It was.Also, due to Noboru Goto's "Pacific Rim Initiative," the airline business (Japan Domestic Airlines →Toa Domestic Airlines,AfterJapan Air System, CurrentJapan Airlines), Advertising agency businessTokyu AgencyEstablishment ofTokyu constructionEstablished, expanded hotel tourism business, expanded distribution sector, expanded resort development, etc.At the height of the late 1980s, when Noboru Goto was the president, he counted 400 group companies and 8 employees.
After Noboru Goto died at the age of 1989 in March 3.Jiro YokotaHowever, the top management of each group company also became retired due to age, and the management lacked centripetal force. Since there was no strict management as the "Tokyu Group," each company had a great deal of discretion, and each group member company expanded its business and became bloated.As a result, the group companies have expanded and expanded to a maximum of 500 or more companies without the duplication of business divisions being sorted out.And since 1990Bubble burstUnder the later shrinking economy, the scale turned to disadvantages, and as of the end of March 1999, interest-bearing debt of the entire group was over 11 trillion yen, resulting in poor performance.Here, the flow of emphasizing consolidated financial statements, which is a global standard,Impairment accountingIn response to the introduction of the group, the group was reorganized.
1998 (Heisei 10), Tokyu Group representativeHitoshi ShimizuUnder the circumstances, we notify major member companies that "people without independence cannot participate in the circle of co-creation."Starting with what I didRestructuringAccelerated.Just relying on the electric railway business, "synergyHundreds of companies that were judged to be "not creating value" were separated from the group and made independent.In addition, the nationwide expansion route up to that point was revised, and in principle, management resources were concentrated along the Tokyu line and in urban areas.Subsidiaries, etc., which are responsible for important core businesses, have established a system to strengthen monitoring as a portfolio company for the main body (Dentetsu).As a result, the number of member companies decreased significantly to about 220, but business performance has improved and is on a recovery trend..
As of 2017, Tokyu Corporation's core business is the railway track business (transportation) with the slogan "Along the Tokyu line where you want to live the best in Japan" with the three keywords "Along the line you want to live in", "City you want to visit" and "City you want to work". Business), urban development business (real estate business) that continues to be "the best railway line in Japan", life service business aiming to realize "one Tokyu", hotel / resort business, international business (city planning overseas) ..We will promote development aiming at comprehensive "improvement of added value along the Tokyu line" as well as garden cities and school cities, and promote "town development that leads to the next generation" by striving to create an environment-friendly city and revitalize the area along the line. , The new slogan is "To people, to the city, to the future".Also,Meguro Kamata Electric Railway100, the 2022th anniversary of our founding[Annotation 51]Looking ahead, we are preparing for new growth.
Relationship between 4 private railways as a remnant of "Daitokyu"
From the historical history mentioned above, Odakyu Electric Railway, Keihin Electric Railway, and Keio Electric Railway are still major shareholders in which Tokyu ((former) Tokyu Corporation) holds about 200 million shares of each company.Furthermore, these four companies are mutuallyCross-shareholdingIs in a relationship to do.In addition, when Noboru Goto was the president and chairman, he was a non-executive director of Tokyu's Odakyu, Keikyu, and Keio Teito companies.Tokyu Agency,Tokyu RecreationIt can be said that it is a remnant of Daitokyu that it still has a capital and human relationship with the above three companies.in addition,Daitokyu Memorial LibraryWas established with the investment of Tokyu, Odakyu, Keikyu, and Keio after its inauguration, and is still managed by these four companies.
In addition, the merged Tokyu, Odakyu Electric Railway, Keihin Electric Railway, and Keio Electric Railway are still available.Electric car"De" is used instead of "mo" for the formal symbol of.
In addition, the health insurance association was also the ancestor of the Toyokome Gamo Electric Railway Health Insurance Association (established on April 1935, 4), and became the Tokyu Electric Railway Health Insurance Association during the Daitokyu era, which was renamed the Tokyo Southwest Private Railway Union Health Insurance Association. ..After that, in January 1, Tokyu Department Store established the Tokyu Department Store Health Insurance Association, and in 1967.Denentoshi Line Tsukimino StationStretch toChuorinkan StationPartly due to the decisive connection, Odakyu Electric Railway established the Odakyu Group Health Insurance Association in September 1978 and separated it. 9 (ReiwaCurrently, Tokyu, Keikyu, and Keio, including the group company, are members of the Tokyo Southwest Private Railways Union Health Insurance Society.In addition to Tokyu, Keikyu, and Keio Group, Sagami Railway, Toei, and Kanto Bus are also members of the Tokyo Southwest Private Railway Union Health Insurance Association..
* Detailed chronology of the eras of the predecessor companies Garden City Co., Ltd., Meguro Kamata Electric Railway, and (former) Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway to Daitokyu is "Rural City Co., Ltd.","Meguro Kamata Electric Railway",and"Tokyo Yokohama Electric RailwayFor each company's history table, regarding Tama Rural Urban Development, "Tama Rural Urban Development Chronology"checking.
- 1918(Taisho7 years)May 9 Denentoshi Co., Ltd.Established.
- 1921(Taisho 10)
- 1922(Taisho 11)
- June Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd.,Senzoku Garden CityLand sales started (laterFoot washdistrict).
- September 9 The railway division of Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd. was spun off.Meguro Kamata Electric RailwayEstablished.
- May 10 Keita GotoBecame Senior Managing Director of Meguro Kamata Electric Railway (Musashi Electric RailwayAlso serves as a director).
- 1923(Taisho 12)
- May 3 Meguro Line Meguro Station --Maruko Station (currentNumabe Station) Opening between.
- August Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd. begins selling land in the Tamagawadai area (later synonymous with high-class residential areas)Denenchofu地区).
- May 11 Line of sight All lines between Meguro Station and Kamata Station are open.
- 1924(Taisho 13)May 10 Musashi Electric Railway changed its name (old)Tokyo Yokohama Electric RailwayInauguration.
- 1926(Taisho 15)May 2 (Old) Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway,Maruko Tamagawa Station - Kanagawa StationOpened between.Mutually boarded the Meguro line and started direct operation between Meguro station and Kanagawa station.
- 1927(2)May 8 (Old) Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway,Shibuya Station --Opened between Maruko Tamagawa Station.Direct operation between Shibuya Station and Kanagawa Station started.Toyoko LineCalled.
- 1928(3)May 5 Meguro Kamata Electric Railway merged with Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd.
- 1932(7)May 3 (Old) Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway, Toyoko Line Shibuya Station- Sakuragicho StationThe entire line is open.
- 1936(11)May 12 Keita Goto becomes president of both electric railway companies.
- 1937(12)May 12 Merged with Meguro Motor Transport and Shibaura Motor.
The era of "Daitokyu"
- 1943(18)May 7 The Oimachi Line train starts to drive to Mizonokuchi.
- May 1 In order to integrate taxi operators in Tokyo into 4 companies through the wartime integration, it was decided to integrate the management of 11 companies and 1 individual, mainly Nitto Motor and Tokyo Taxi.
- May 3
- March 3 Reorganized 14 sales offices in Shibuya, Shinjuku, Yokohama, and Keio and established 4 management departments in Shibuya, Meguro, Shinjuku, Shinagawa, Yokohama, and Keio.
- May 6 Sagami RailwayEntrusted management of the company's transportation business from.The Sagami Management Department will be newly established to manage the sales of the Kaminaka Line (later Atsugi Line → Sotetsu Main Line).
- May 8 Is appointed president.
- May 9 Hiroshi OkawaToyoko taxi is named byKanagawa Toshi KotsuChanged the trade name to.
- December 12 A taxi operator in Tokyo, which has integrated its business, establishes Nippon Motor Transport.
- May 12 Japan Automobile TransportationJapan trafficChanged the trade name to.
- May 3 Enoshima Electric Railway leaves the Tokyu Group.
- May 3 Kanagawa Toshi Kotsu, management from Tokyu Corporation took over the holdings of Tokyu Corporation and withdrew from the Tokyu Group.
- May 5 Sagami Railway Atsugi Line business management contract ended.The Sagami branch office will be dissolved and the operation of the line will return to Sotetsu management.
- August Keita GotoTojo CabinetBecause it belonged toBanishment of public officeReceived designation.
- October 10th became president.
- May 5 The department store business was separated due to the reorganization of the company, and Toyoko Department Store (currently Tokyu Department Store) was established.
- May 6 Established Keihin Electric Railway (Shinagawa, Yokohama branch), Odakyu Electric Railway (Shinjuku branch), Keio Teito Electric Railway (Keio branch, later Keio Electric Railway) due to company reorganization.The Shibuya branch office and the Meguro branch office remain and form the reorganized Tokyu Corporation.The three independent companies took over the railway tracks and automobile routes from Tokyu Corporation and started operations.
After the recurrence of Tokyu Corporation
- 1949(24)May 5 Tokyu Corporation,Tokyo Stock ExchangeRelisted on.
- May 6 Most of Nihon Kotsu's Tokyu holdings (more than 5%) were transferred to the Kawanabe family, the founder of Nitto Motor.
- May 8 Keita GotoBanishment of public officeCancel.
- May 8 The aerial cable car "Hibari-go" that connects Toyoko Department Store and Tamagawa Building (Ropeway) Started operation. Abolished in 1953.
- 1952(27)May 5 Keita Goto becomes chairman of the board.
- 1955(Showa 30) January 4 Gotoh Educational CorporationEstablished.
- July 7 Established Tokyo Hilton Hotel.
- November 11th Ueda Maruko Electric Railway (currently:Ueda Transportation, Railway division is spun off from Ueda Dentetsu) Group.
- 1963(38)May 10 Renamed Oimachi Line to Denen-toshi Line.
- May 1 Shari BusIs in the group.
- May 4 All shares of Ontake TransportationNagoya RailwayTransfer to.
- May 8 Hiyoshi Station on the Toyoko Line --- Keidan (currently:Tokyo Metro) Direct operation started between Kitasenju Station on the Hibiya Line.
- May 12 Shiraki Metal Industry (currently:Shiroki Industry) Is in the group.
- 1966(Showa 41) April 4st Denen-toshi Line Mizonokuchi Station- Nagatsuta StationThe space is open.
- 1970(Showa 45) March 3 ATS (Automatic Train Stop) was installed on the Ikegami Line, and ATS was installed on all railway lines.
- 1971(46)May 2 Yutenji Station,Gakugei University Station,Sakuragicho StationStarted automation of station business system with 3 stations as model stations.At the model 3 stations, there are automatic ticket vending machines (20 units) that support magnetic tickets, commuter pass issuing machines (3 units), and automatic ticket gates (15 units).Open counters have been opened at Yutenji Station and Gakugei University Station.
- May 4
- April 4 The 28st Sapling Present (Tokyu Greening Campaign) was held.
- May 7 The slogan of the Tokyu Group has been decided to be "Humanizer Tokyu Group".
- May 9 Tokyu Corporation holds a ceremony for the 50th anniversary of its founding.
- May 10 Nagatsuda Vehicle FactoryIs completed.
- 1974(49)May 8 Tokyu Foundation for Better EnvironmentEstablished (predecessor of Tokyu Foundation).
- 1975(50)May 10 Tokyu International Student Scholarship FoundationEstablished.
- 1976(51)May 10 Denen-toshi Line Suzukakedai Station- Tsukimino StationThe space is open.
- 1977(52)May 4 New Tamagawa Line Shibuya Station-Futako Tamagawaen Station is open.
- 1978(53)May 11 Denen-toshi Line-Shin Tamagawa Line (currently Den-en-toshi Line Shibuya Station-Futako Tamagawa Station) is directly connectedRapid trainStarted operation (in April 1996, all rapid trains were changed to express trains).
- 1981(56)May 7 米 国Island of HawaiiA golf course is completed at Mauna Lani Resort.
- 1985(60)May 9 IshikawaKanazawaToKorinboThe first development building (Kanazawa Tokyu Hotel, KOHRINBO 109 (currently Korinbo Tokyu Square)) is grand opening.
- May 2 As the first New Station Plan storeJiyugaoka StationGeneral service center (currently Tokyu Travel Salon) opened.
- May 3 New train on the Toyoko Line9000 seriesIntroduced.
- October 10 Established the Tokyu Group's slogan as "Deepening the affluence of the 1st century-Tokyu Group".
- November 11 Established Tokyu Research Institute.
- May 8 Karuizawa 72 Women's Open Golf TournamentHeld (withdrawn from sponsorship in 1991).
- October 10 Tokyu Cable Television (currently:It's Communications) Opens, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo and YokohamaGreen DistrictStarted commercial broadcasting at.
- May 12 Jiro YokotaVice President becomes President and President Noboru Goto becomes Chairman.
- May 1 National Line of ChildrenOne-man drivingConversion.
- May 3
- March 3 Noboru Goto dies.
- May 9 Complex cultural facility in Shibuya, TokyoBunkamuraOpened.
- May 10 Tama Rural City receives the Prime Minister's Award for the Green City Award.
- May 11 The Tana No. XNUMX railroad crossing is abolished, and the Denen-toshi line becomes a line with zero railroad crossings.
- May 3 Established Goshima Memorial Cultural Foundation.
- April 4 Tokyu Action Plan 18 is announced.
- March 3 Introduced a new ATC (Automatic Train Control) on the Denen-toshi Line and Shin-Tamakawa Line (currently Den-en-toshi Line).
- May 5 Tokyu busEstablished.
- May 5 The continuous grade crossing work on the Ikegami Line won the Japan Society of Civil Engineers Technology Development Award.
- October 10 The automobile business was spun off and Tokyu Bus started operations.
- March 3 As the first store of the new brand "Excel Hotel Tokyu" of Tokyu Inchain (currently Tokyu Hotels)ToyamaOpened Excel Hotel Tokyu.
- March 3 New trains on Denen-toshi Line and Shin-Tamakawa Line2000 seriesIntroduced.
- May 7 TokyuNanpeidaichoThe building (currently the head office building) is completed.
- November 11 Renewed uniforms for the railway business division.
- May 12 FukushimaUrabandaiOpened Grandeco Hotel & Ski Resort in.
- May 2 MM21 district・ 24 block project (Queen's Square Yokohama) Is started.
- May 4 Opened "Tama Denen-toshi Town Development Center" at Tana Station on the Den-en-toshi Line.
- May 10
- Fitness & Aqua AtrioOpened Azamino.
- The 1st Tokyo Thanks Days was held.
- May 10 Setagaya Business Square won the Cityscape Award.
- May 2 Opened "Tokyu 109 (Talk) Center", a general contact point for customers.
- April 4, President Jiro YokotaConsultantToHitoshi ShimizuSenior Managing Director becomes President and Representative Director.
- May 6 Established Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts Private Limited, a new operating company for overseas hotels.
- September 12th 31ndTokyu Jilbester ConcertBunkamuraOrchard hallHeld in.
- May 2 Established a homepage on the Internet.
- March 3 Denenchofu- TamagawaenCompleted underground improvement work.
- May 4 Revised the schedule on the Denen-toshi Line, Shin-Tamakawa Line, and Oimachi Line (during the daytime, the express train was extended to Chuo-Rinkan).
- June 6 Yokohama CityAoba-kuOn company-owned landTerm leaseholdEntered the business (for business).
- October 10 The first Tokyu Intelligent Parking (TIP) system manufactured by Tokyu Vehicles operates in Kamiooka.
- May 11 Sankenjaya-TaishidoXNUMX-chome districtUrban redevelopment projectIs completed,Carrot towerOpened.
- May 2 Hachioji StationNorth exit district urban redevelopment project completed (commercial facility on March 3) Hachioji Tokyu SquareIs open).
- March 3 Shibuya Station on the Toyoko Line- Kikuna StationIn between ATC (Automatic train controller) Is introduced.
- April 4 Membership Internet service 1-net launched,ProviderEnter the business.
- May 7 MM21 / 24 block Queen's Square Yokohama is a townscape (specialty store street at! Opened on July 7, Pan Pacific Hotel Yokohama opened on August 18, and department store Queen's East opened on September 8).
- September 9 Tokyu Group's philosophy system for the next era is decided, and the new slogan "To the Beautiful Era-Tokyu Group" is established.
- March 3 One-man operation started on the Ikegami Line.
- April 4 Tokyu Cable Television (currently its communications) launches an ultra-high-speed Internet connection service that utilizes the CATV network.
- June 6 Tokyu Anniversary Video Business started.
- July 7 Established the Environmental Activities Promotion Committee to work on environmental activities as a company-wide unified theme.
- May 1 TimeshareEntered the resort business (brand name: Big Week).
- May 1 Tokyu Department Store Nihonbashiclosed.
- March 3 Nagatsuda Vehicle Factory is the first private railway vehicle maintenance factory to have an international standard for environmental management.ISO 14001Obtained certification.
- May 4 Introduced a new model 3000 series on the Toyoko Line (currently operated on the Meguro Line).
- May 5 Environmentally symbiotic housing City tailStarted selling the mansion.
- May 6 Queen's Square Yokohama received the Minister of Construction Award.
- May 7 Established Tokyu Big Week Station as a timeshare resort business and usage right exchange system company.
- May 7 Introduced the updated vehicle 300 series on the Setagaya line.
- October 10 Tokyu Inchain (currently Tokyu Hotels) introduces an internet real-time reservation system.
- May 1 Tokyu Department Store Nihonbashi store site redevelopment plan promoted by Tokyo ExpressMitsui FudosanAgreed with.
- May 1 Restored the old station building of Denenchofu Station.
- May 2 Isamu TanakaThe counselor died.
- March 3 Opened "Tokyu Check-in.com", an accommodation reservation site for Tokyu Inchain and Tokyu Hotel Chain.
- May 3 Commuter line for Kodomonokuni Line, as an intermediate stationOnda StationOpened.
- May 4
- With Tokyo ExpressToyotaJointly established AII Planning Co., Ltd. (currently AII Co., Ltd.) to provide broadband, Internet, and application services.
- A joint project of Tokyo Express, Teito Rapid Transit Authority (currently Tokyo Metro), and Keio Electric RailwayShibuya Mark CityIs open.Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu opens in the hotel building.
- May 4 Four companies, Tokyo Express, Odakyu Electric Railway, Sagami Railway, and Tobu Railway, became the founders.CATVEstablished Japan Digital Distribution Co., Ltd. for digitization.
- April 4 Announced Tokyu Group management policy.
- April 4 Denen-toshi LineMinamimachida StationIn front of the open mall type shopping center "Granberry MallOpened.
- June 6 Tokyo Express,Sony, Tokyu Cable Television (currently its communications) have agreed to strategically form a partnership in the broadband network business.
- May 8
- On the Toyoko LineTamagawa Station --Multiple tracks between Musashi-Kosugi Station.The operation system of the Meguro Line between Meguro Station and Musashi-Kosugi Station[Annotation 48] And Tamagawa Station- Kamata StationDivided into two lines on the Tokyu Tamagawa Line.Started one-man operation on the Meguro Line and Tokyu Tamagawa Line.
- The Den-en-toshi line and Shin-Tamakawa line are unified into the Den-en-toshi line.Changed the station name from Tamagawaen Station to Tamagawa Station and Futakotamagawaen Station to Futakotamagawa Station.
- May 8 Established "Rail Fan Tokyu", a dedicated site for Tokyu fans.
- May 9
- May 10 Common boarding card system for 20 railway companies in the Greater Tokyo areaPassnetIs introduced.
- May 10 Mobile phoneInstalled the first power-off vehicle (even-numbered train vehicle) in Japan.
- May 11 In the head office departmentISO14001Certification acquisition.
- May 1 Established Tokyu Hotel Management.
- January 1 Opened "salus", a lifestyle site along the Tokyu line.
- May 2 Setagaya Line is non-step, new model300 series vehicleReplacement with is completed.
- March 3th Astronomical Museum Goto Planetarium closed.
- May 3
- Meguro lineSaitama high-speed railway lineAnd started mutual direct operation.
- Limited express is newly established on the Toyoko Line.
- March 3 Sony and Tokyu Cable Television (currently its communications) agree to start providing next-generation CATV Internet services.
- March 3 The oil sales business is closed.
- April 4 First issue of "salus", an information magazine along the Tokyu line.
- May 4 The Toyoko Line double track project received the 12 Japan Society of Civil Engineers Award Technology Award.
- May 5 Cerulean towerIs the grand opening.
- May 6 Established Tokyu Real Estate Investment Management.
- May 6 President Hitoshi Shimizu becomes chairman and Vice President Kiyofumi Uejo becomes president.
- May 7 NihonbashiXNUMX-chome plan construction started.
- May 7 Stock exchangeMade Tokyu Hotel Chain a wholly owned subsidiary.
- July 7 Opened Tokyu Hotels Reservation Center.
- July 7, a new format store "ran King ran Queen" in Shibuya Station (Rankin Rankin) Opened.
- August 8 Tokyu Cable Television changed its name to its communications.
- May 1 Tokyu GroupcomplianceEstablished guidelines.
- May 1 Decided to implement mutual direct operation between Toyoko Line and Teito Rapid Transit Authority (currently Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line) (FY13).
- May 3 Aobadai Tokyu SquareIs the grand opening.
- March 3 Introduced an automatic ticket gate that can insert two tickets at the same time.
- March 3 Denen-toshi Line, Oimachi Line timetable revision, Azamino Station changed to an express stop.
- May 3 HiratsukaCompleted the Goryo-gadai specific land readjustment project (Shonan Megumigaoka).
- May 4
- The hotel chain names of Tokyu Hotel Chain and Tokyu Inchain have been unified to Tokyu Hotels.
- Integrated the management of Tokyu Corporation and Tokyo Express into Sotetsu Transport (new company name:Tokyu Logistic).
- Started business of Tokyu Insurance Consulting.
- Transferred 246-net business to its communications.
- JR Tokyu Meguro Building, grand opening.
- May 5 New type vehicle on Denen-toshi line5000 seriesIntroduced.
- May 5 Announced consolidation of domestic hotel management functions (transferred hotel business to Tokyu Hotel Chain).
- May 5 Decided to close and dismantle Tokyu Bunka Kaikan (June 2003).
- June 6 by internetGeneral meeting of shareholders OfShareholder voting rightsexercise,Announcement of financial resultsBy the homepage instead ofBalance sheetandProfit and loss statementIntroduced disclosure.
- July 7 Tokyu Service and Tokyu Corporation merged (company name:Tokyu Facility Service).
- May 7 On the Setagaya LineIC card ticket"SetamaruIs introduced.
- August 8 Started train operation information service for mobile terminals.
- October 10 Japan Transport Engineering Company became a wholly owned subsidiary through a share exchange.
- May 10 横 浜 市Aoba-kuFirst in the cityCommunity broadcasting"FM salusOpened.
- December 12, fixed assetstrustAnnounced the setting and transfer of trust beneficiary rights (Tokyu Nanpeidaicho Building, Tokyu Sakuragaokacho Building, No. 2 Tokyu Saginuma Building).
- March 3 The name of Tokyu 15 Center was changed to "Tokyu Customer Center", business hours were expanded, and business started on Saturdays and Sundays.
- March 3 Tokyu Line timetable revision (excluding Setagaya Line).
- Teito Rapid Transit Authority (currently Tokyo Metro) Hanzomon LineSutengumae Station - Oshiage StationOpening of extension, at the same time from Oshiage StationTobu Isesaki LineViaSunlightMinami Kurihashi StationStarted mutual entry up to.
- Established a new commuter limited express on the Toyoko Line.
- March 3 "Train and Bus Museum"Miyazakidai StationMoved to and reopened.
- May 3 Formulated a medium-term two-year management plan for Tokyu Corporation.
- May 4
- Jewelry businessHolding companyImplemented structural reforms for the conversion, and changed the business division to two divisions, the railway business and the urban life business.
- Transferred the hotel business to the Tokyu Hotel Chain.
- May 5
- Smoking is prohibited at all stations throughout the day.
- Video production support business "tokyu C & C" (Tokyu C & C) started its main business.
- June 6 Tokyu Cultural Center closed.
- May 9 Tokyu Real Estate Investment CorporationIs listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE).
- May 9 Information on mobile phone etiquette on trains is unified among 17 railway companies in the Kanto region.
- September 9 Decided to make Tokyu Tourism a wholly owned subsidiary through a share exchange (January 26, 2004).
- October 10 Tokyu Construction splits the company into construction business and real estate business, and TC Holdings, which succeeds the construction business,Company nameWas changed to Tokyu Construction and relisted on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- October 10 Open mall type shopping center "Minoh Market Park VisoraOpened.
- January 1 Made Tokyu Tourism a wholly owned subsidiary through a share exchange.
- May 1 Closed business between Yokohama Station on the Toyoko Line and Sakuragicho Station.
- May 2 Yokohama High Speed Rail Minatomirai LineOpened, Toyoko Line started mutual direct operation.
- March 3 Hakone Turnpike (motorway business) in AustraliaMacquarie GroupTransferred business to.
- March 3 Transferred approximately 31% of Tokyu Tourism shares to Active Investment Partners.
- April 4 Established Tokyu Will, a company aimed at promoting the employment of people with disabilities.
- April 4 The commercial facility Yu, Iki, and Chisanki Garden, which uses the upper space of the Yusui Pond, opens in Azamino.
- June 6, Advisor Jiro Yokota (former president) dies.
- May 9 Announced that Tokyu Department Store will be made a wholly owned subsidiary through a share exchange.
- October 10 Made Izukyu a wholly owned subsidiary through a share exchange.
- May 12 Tokyu SecurityStarted full-scale business.
- December 12 Tokyu Air Cargo shares held by the CompanyVANTEC HoldingsTransferred to.
- May 2 The improvement work between Shibuya Station and Yokohama Station on the Toyoko Line is certified as a specific urban railway maintenance project plan.
- February 2 Introduced 14-door / seat storage vehicles to cars 5000 and 5 of the 8 series cars used on the Den-en-toshi line, and subsequently expanded to the same series.
- May 3 Approved to establish Futakotamagawa East District Redevelopment Association.
- March 3th With fare revision,Specified city railway maintenance business planAbolished the additional fare of 10 yen for the section including the section between Shibuya Station and Mizonokuchi Station on the Denen-toshi Line.
- March 3 Announced the medium-term three-year management plan of Tokyu Corporation.
- May 4
- Introduced executive officer system and implemented structural reforms.
- Made Tokyu Department Store a wholly owned subsidiary through a share exchange.
- May 5 On the rural city lineWomen-only carIntroduced.
- May 6 Tokyu Logistic shares held by the CompanySBSTransferred to.
- May 6 President Kiyofumi Uejo becomes chairman and Toshiaki Koshimura becomes president.
- May 7 Introduced women-only cars on the Toyoko Line.
- March 3 Denen-toshi Line / Hanzomon Line, Tobu Isesaki LineKuki StationAlso started to enter.
- July 7 Meguro LineFudomae Station --Underground between Senzoku station.
- May 9 Elevated between Musashi-Kosugi Station and Hiyoshi Station on the Toyoko Line.
- May 9 Express operation started on the Meguro line.
- March 3 Common IC card ticketPASMOIntroduced. at the same timeJR East OfSuicaStart mutual use with.
- April 4 Semi-express downgrade of the express train during the busiest hours on weekday mornings on the Denen-toshi Line for the purpose of leveling congestion.
- December 12 New trains on the Ikegami Line and Tokyu Tamagawa Line7000 series (2nd generation)Introduced.
- February 2 All 22 series cars are out of operation (excluding cars transferred to other railways).
- March 3 New train on Oimachi Line6000 series (2nd generation)Introduced, and at the same time started express operation.
- April 4 Renewal of station staff and crew uniforms..This is the 70th anniversary of its founding since 1992.
- May 5 TokyuKawasaki CityPurchased from the same cityMiyamae-kuOf the land insideSoil contaminationRegarding the incineration brought in by the cityAshRegarding the matter that was alleged to be the causePollution Control CommitteeIn Kawasaki CityRestitution for DamagesOrder payment.
- Established May 5th.
- May 6 Meguro Line Musashi-Kosugi Station-Hiyoshi Station extension opening.
- July 7 Tokyu Store became a wholly owned subsidiary through a share exchange.
- October 10 More than half of the automatic ticket gates on railway lines are dedicated to IC cards.
- May 3 Announced that the No. 5000 car of the 4 series train operated on the Denen-toshi Line will be replaced with a 6-door, seat-retracting car (scheduled until December 2009).
- July 7 The Oimachi Line extends to Mizonokuchi Station and opens.
- Early February All stations in sequenceStation numberingIntroduced.
- March 3 As "~ Smart Model Jiyugaoka Station Akari Project ~", dimming and toning the entire Jiyugaoka Station premises for the first time on the Tokyu LineLED lightingAnd LED signs, and at the see-through ticket gate and commuter pass, the next-generation lighting "organic EL (organic EL), which will be the first practical installation in Japan for general lighting.Organic electroluminescence) Introduced "lighting equipment".
- April 4, on the site of the Tokyu Cultural CenterComplex commercial facility"Shibuya HikarieIs open.
- March 3 Toyoko Line Shibuya-Daikanyama is underground,Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line-Tobu Tojo Line-Seibu Yurakucho Line-Seibu Ikebukuro LineStarted mutual direct operation with Hibiya Line and ended direct operation with Hibiya Line.
- May 3 Transportation IC card nationwide mutual use serviceBy the startKitaca,sense of,TOICA,ICOCA,PiTaPa,nimoca,Hayakaken,SUGOCAWill be available on the Tokyu line.
- April 4 "Musashi Kosugi Tokyu Square" opens.
- May 4 Midorigaoka StationLighting and signs will be the second full-scale LED lighting at Tokyu Corporation, and dimmable LED lighting will be introduced at homes and concourses.
- August 8 Credit card (credit card) for commuter pass sales at counters and automatic ticket vending machinesJCB,American Express,Diners Club) Started handling.
- March 3 Kamata Station will be the third full-scale LED lighting on the Tokyu Corporation, and dimmable LED lighting will be introduced.
- March 3 in Shibuya areaStation buildingAnnounced medium-term management plan (2018-2020) focusing on development along railway lines such as renewal.
- From the image of the station surveillance camera on AugustHomeStarted introducing a system that detects a fall accident and notifies the station office, starting with Saginuma Station.
- 2019(31, first year of Reiwa)
After the inauguration of Tokyu Corporation
- 2019(First year of Reiwa)
- September 9 Tokyu Corporation becomes "Tokyu Corporation", Tokyu Corporation Split Preparation Co., Ltd. changed its trade name to "Tokyu Corporation".
- October 10 Tokyu Corporation's railway track business is absorbed and split into Tokyu CorporationCompany splitTokyu Corporation's head office in Shibuya WardShinsen TownMoved to.
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa)
Routes in operation
TrainLine 99.9 km (Type 1 railway business96.5 km (including parallel parts of the Toyoko Line and Meguro Line, Denen-toshi Line and Oimachi Line),Type 2 railway business3.4 km) andOrbitIt owns a total of 5.0km of lines, 104.9km.Toyoko LineとDenentoshi LineIs the main line of Tokyu Corporation, and these two lines will enterShibuya StationIs the largestTerminal stationIs. Also,Shibuya TheTokyu GroupIt is the most important base of the group because of the concentration of various facilities.The colors listed together areLine colorIs.For the history of each line and train operation, see each article (for direct operation, see "Direct operationSee also section).
|Color||Color name||symbol||Route name||section||About a kilo||Remarks|
|Railway line||red||Toyoko Line||Shibuya - Yokohama||24.2 km||-|
|light blue||Meguro Line||Meguro - Hiyoshi||11.9 km||this houseDenenchofu --Hiyoshi 5.4km is parallel to the Toyoko Line|
|green||Denentoshi Line||Shibuya - Central forest||31.5 km||-|
|橙色||Oimachi Line||Oi town - Mizonokuchi||12.4 km||this houseFutakotamagawa --Mizonokuchi 2.0km is parallel to the Denentoshi Line|
|Pink||Ikegami Line||Gotanda - Kamata||10.9 km||-|
|purple||Tokyu Tamagawa Line||Tamagawa --Kamata||5.6 km||-|
|blue||National Line of Children(Type 2 railway business)||Nagatsuda - Country of children||3.4 km||Type 3 railway operators (owning facilities)Yokohama High Speed Rail|
|Orbit line||黄色||Setagaya Line(Orbit)||Sankenjaya - Shimotakaido||5.0 km||-|
In general, railway lines rarely change their official names and service sections, and when the operation mode changes, they often use nicknames in addition to the official names, but Tokyu often changes its official names and sections. I went.in recent years,2000With the Meguro Line in AugustNamboku Line,Toei Subway Mita LineMajor arrangements and changes have been made in connection with the start of mutual direct operation with.About the transition, "Route name change / section changeSee section.
- Toyoko Line
- Yokohama High Speed Rail Minatomirai Line: Yokohama Station- Motomachi/Chukagai Stationwhile
- Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line(Shibuya Station- Wakoshi StationVia)Tobu Tojo Line: Wakoshi Station- Ogawamachi Stationwhile
- Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line (Shibuya Station- Kotakemukaihara StationVia)Seibu Yurakucho Line-Ikebukuro Line-Seibu Chichibu Line: Kotake Mukaihara Station- Nerima Station - Hanno Station - Seibu Chichibu StationBetween (as a temporary trainSeibu Sayama LineIn front of Seibu StadiumThere are cases where direct operation is performed.In addition, the 10-car train is ahead of Hanno Station.Musashioka signal fieldDrive up to)
- At the same time as the start of this mutual direct operation, Shibuya Station on the Toyoko Line moved to the basement (the platform that was used as Shibuya Station on the Fukutoshin Line since 2008).
- Meguro Line
- Toei Mita Line: Meguro Station- Nishitakashimadaira Stationwhile
- Tokyo Metro Namboku Line(Meguro Station- Akabane Iwabuchi StationVia)Saitama high-speed railway line: Akabane Iwabuchi Station- Urawamisono Stationwhile
- Of the Meguro LineMusashi-Oyama Station - Hiyoshi StationIn between, direct trains to the Namboku Line and direct trains to the Toei Mita Line operate alternately, and the same applies to express trains that operate four times per hour during the daytime hours.However, this does not apply in some time zones.
- Direct trains to the Namboku LineShirokane Takanawa StationContact the first Toei Mita Line, and the Toei Mita Line direct train will contact the first Namboku Line at the station.However, there are some trains that do not contact.
- Denentoshi Line
- Toyoko Line
- Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line: Nakameguro Station- Kitasenju Stationwhile(1964May 8 - 2013May 3）
- Kikuna Station(Some trainsHiyoshi StationFrom (departure and arrival), we operated directly to and from the Hibiya Line via Nakameguro Station.There were 2 trains per hour during the day and up to 5 trains per hour during the morning and evening rush hours on weekdays.
- At the time of mutual direct operation with the Toyoko Line, the Hibiya Line was ahead of Kitasenju Station.Tobu Isesaki LineTobu Zoo Park StationUntil[Annotation 52] Although mutual direct operation is carried out, there are no direct trains set up for the three companies (Tobu, Tokyo Metro, Tokyu) that run from Tobu Animal Park Station to the Toyoko Line via the Hibiya Line, and Tobu's vehicles are also at Nakameguro Station. You can only get in until.On the contrary, Tokyu trains did not enter the Tobu line beyond Kitasenju station.
- Mutual direct operation of commercial trains with the Hibiya Line was abolished on March 2013, 3.The Hibiya Line direct train service frame has been replaced by trains bound for the Shibuya / Fukutoshin Line.However, even after the abolition of direct operation of commercial trainsSaginuma DepotA deadhead train of a vehicle on the Hibiya line heading for may enter.
- Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line: Nakameguro Station- Kitasenju Stationwhile(1964May 8 - 2013May 3）
Management of shared stations
Denentoshi LineShibuya station1977(52)May 4The same station- Futakotamagawaen (currently Futakotamagawa)When the Shin-Tamakawa Line between stations was first opened, it was managed by Tokyu, but the Shin-Tamakawa Line (later Denen-toshi Line) and the Hanzomon Line will start mutual direct operation.1978(53)May 8から2007(19)May 12UntilCorporation subway(laterTokyo Metro) Was in control.
At Shibuya Station on the Toyoko Line, before the start of mutual direct operation between the Toyoko Line and the Fukutoshin Line.2008(20)May 6It has been managed by Tokyu since the opening of the Fukutoshin Line.This is because the mutual direct operation with the Toyoko Line was already decided at the time of construction of the Fukutoshin Line, and it is managed integrally with Shibuya Station on the Denen-toshi Line on the same premises.
Includes partial abolition and routes of predecessor companies.Routes without special mentionLocal Railway Law-Railway Business LawRailroad by.The abolition date is the day after the last business day.
- Tamagawa Line(Orbit):Shibuya - Futakotamagawaen(Currently Futakotamagawa) (9.1 km) --Abolished on May 1969, 5
- Tengenji Line(Orbit): Shibuya --Tengenji Bridge (2.7 km) --Transferred to Tokyo on March 1948, 3
- Nakameguro Line(Orbit): Shibuya Bridge --Nakameguro (1.4 km) --Same as above
- Kinuta Line(Change from track to railroad. Actually the same standard as Tamagawa Line): Futako Tamagawaen --Kinutahonmura (2.2 km) --Abolished on May 1969, 5
- New Okuzawa Line: Yukigaya (currentlyYukigaya Otsuka) --Shin-Okusawa (1.4 km) --Abolished on November 1935, 11
- Toyoko Line : Yokohama - Sakuragi Town (2.0 km) --Abolished on January 2004, 1
Management transfer route
So-called until 1948DaitokyuThe following routes were also operated in the era.In the same year (Atsugi Line 1947), they were transferred to the following companies.
- Keio Teito Electric RailwayTo (first company)
- Former Keio branch office affiliation
- Former Shibuya branch office affiliation
- Odakyu Electric RailwayTo (second company)
- Keikyu CorporationTo (third company)
- Former Shinagawa branch office affiliation
- Former Yokohama branch office affiliation
- Sagami Railway(The track was still owned by Sagami Railway, and only management was outsourced)
- Shinjuku Line:Shibuya - Shinjuku(Plan canceled)
- Sengakuji Line : Kirigaya(Togoshi Ginza - Hirokoji Osakiwhile) - Sengakuji(Plan canceled)
- Shin-Okusawa Line: Shin-Okusawa- Kokubunji(Plan canceled)
- Seijo Gakuen Line:Jiyugaoka - In front of Seijo Gakuen(Plan canceled)
- Tokyu Tamagawa:- Izumi-Tamagawa
- Yurakucho Line: Shibuya- Yurakucho(Expired during the Musashi Electric Railway era)
- Azabu Line:Yutenji Temple --Hiroo Gentenji --Azabu Ninohashi (Initial plan near the starting point of the Toyoko Line. Expired during the Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway era)
- Tokumochi Line:Ebara Nakanobu --Tokumochi Ikegami (expired during the Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway era)
- Omori Line : Ikegami - (I.e.(Original plan of the Ikegami Line. Expired during the Ikegami Electric Railway era)
- Platinum wire : Gotanda --Platinum (extension of the Ikegami Line, expired during the Ikegami Electric Railway era)
Route name change / section change
The abolition date is the day after the last business day.
- 1963May 10 --Oimachi LineDenentoshi LineRenamed to.
- 1969May 5 ――Of the Tamagawa Line, Shibuya ――Abolished the section between Futakotamagawaen (currently Futakotamagawa), and the remaining section, Sangenjaya ――Between ShimotakaidoSetagaya LineRenamed to.
- 1979May 8 --With the start of mutual direct operation of the Shin-Tamakawa Line with the Hanzomon Line, the mutual direct operation of the Denen-toshi Line and the Shin-Tamakawa Line has started.At the same time, of the section from the Denen-toshi line to the former Oimachi line, except for the section between Futakotamagawaen and Mizonokuchi.Oimachi LineSubdivided as.
- 2000May 8 --Start of mutual direct operation with the Namboku Line and Toei Mita Line of the Megumi Line (May 9) And Tamagawa Station --- Due to the double-tracking between Musashi-Kosugi Station, the Megumi LineMeguro Line(Meguro Station-Tamagawa Station-Musashi-Kosugi Station, but Denenchofu Station-Musashi-Kosugi Station is officially treated as a double track on the Toyoko Line)Tokyu Tamagawa LineDivided into (Tamagawa Station-Kamata Station).At the same time, the Denen-toshi Line and Shin-Tamakawa Line, which were operating directly to each otherDenentoshi LineName integrated into.
- 2004May 1 --With the start of mutual direct operation with the Yokohama High-speed Railway Minatomirai Line, the section between Yokohama Station and Sakuragicho Station on the Toyoko Line was abolished.
- 2008May 6 ――Musashi-Kosugi Station on the Toyoko Line ――With the completion of the double-track construction between Hiyoshi Station, the Meguro Line was extended from Musashi-Kosugi Station to Hiyoshi Station.
- 2009May 7 ――Futakotamagawa Station on the Denen-toshi Line ――With the completion of the double-track construction between Mizonokuchi Station, the Oimachi Line was extended from Futakotamagawa Station to Mizonokuchi Station.
Section during business
With the start of mutual direct operation with the Tokyo-Metro Fukutoshin Line, a platform extension work was carried out at the limited express, commuting limited express, and express stop stations so that 10-car trains could stop.
- Oimachi Line : Oimachi Station --Improvement work between Futakotamagawa Station
- Tokyu Shin-Yokohama Line(East Kanagawa LineSotetsu / Tokyu Direct Line): Hiyoshi Station- Shin-Tsunashima Station - Shin-Yokohama Station(- Hazawa Yokohama Kokudai Station - Nishitani Station）
- From the vicinity of Hiyoshi via Shin-Yokohama StationEast Japan Railway(JR East)Tokaido Freight Line OfYokohama Hazawa StationA new line from Nishiya Station to Hazawa Yokohama-Kokudai Station will be constructed up to Hazawa Yokohama-Kokudai Station, which will be installed nearby.Sotetsu Shin-Yokohama Line) To buildSagami RailwayIt is under construction as of 2016 with a plan to mutually enter with.The section between Hiyoshi Station and Hazawa Yokohama-Kokudai Station is scheduled to be completed in the second half of 2022.When completed, there are plans to operate up to 1 direct trains from Shin-Yokohama to the Meguro Line and up to 10 direct trains to the Toyoko Line per hour.Of these, Tokyu will be the main business operator between Hiyoshi Station and Shin-Yokohama Station...Initially from Okurayama to Shin-Yokohama Station,Tsurugamine StationThroughFutamatagawa StationIt was a plan to reach.Also,Okurayama StationThe construction of the station corresponding to is canceled.As with the Tokyu Tamagawa Line, the official line name includes "Tokyu" from the standpoint of distinguishing it from the Sotetsu Shin-Yokohama Line.The line symbol and line color are undecided.
Section under concept
- Of the Tamagawa LineNew Airport Line(Kama-Kama Line) Newly established
- Connect the Keikyu Airport Line and the Tokyu Tamagawa Line.
- Saginuma extension of Oimachi line
2016As of the end of March, we own 3 cars for railway lines and track lines.(Emergency spare car[Annotation 54]・ Excluding vehicles owned by Yokohama Minatomirai Railway).For details of each series, lines used, operation, etc., refer to each article.
Since the appearance of the second generation 2 series, the control device has been on the Toyoko Line and Denen-toshi Line.Hitachi, Ltd.Made by Meguro Line, Oimachi Line, Ikegami Line, Tamagawa LineToshibaIt is separated from the product, and the othersToyo Denki Seizo(The company or Tokyu's firstIGBT elementUsedVVVF inverterThe 7700 series 7915 formation that adopted the above was not adopted at the end, but the motor can be seen in the second generation 2 series etc.),Mitsubishi Electric(Deha 300 type, 2020 series, 6020 series) are available.
At the same time as the introduction of new performance vehicles, many railway companies also manufactured vehicles that used the traveling equipment from the old performance vehicles while having the same structure as the new performance vehicles, but at Tokyu, the old performance equipment diversion vehicles are track line vehicles. Stayed in only a part of.Tokyu Corporation has no track record of manufacturing old performance equipment diversion vehicles for major private railway line vehicles.Hanshin Electric RailwayOnly.
Tokyu's formal symbol isControl electric carandElectric car"De",Control car"Ku",Accompanying vehicleTo "sa", to the next digitStandard-sized car"C",Business vehicle"Ya",BoxcarとLuggage train"Wa",Open wagon"To",Electric locomotiveIs "Ki" and is numbered from 3000.This is because during the Daitokyu era, the Odakyu / Teito (currently Keio Inokashira Line) cars were in the 1000s, the Keio cars were in the 2000s, and the Keio cars were in the 5000s.Currently, freight and luggage transportation have been abolished, and "wa", "to", and "ki" have disappeared, so they are not used.
After that, even after the separation of Daitokyu, Tokyu left the 3000 series as it was, skipped 4000 and numbered 5000 and 6000. After 9000, the numbers are renumbered from 1000, and currently up to 7000 is given.At this time, the 4000 series was also skipped, but the 2011 series was used for the first time from the new car introduced in 4000.
As a general rule, the formation method is fixed, and no division or consolidation is performed.In addition, although it is not combined with different series, there was a track record that the first 5200 series was combined with the 5000 series and the 8500 series was combined with the 8000 series as an exception.In addition, at present, there is no organization in which the accompanying vehicle exceeds the electric vehicle.
For railway lines
- Toyoko Line
- Meguro Line
- Oimachi Line
- for business
Old enrollment format
- Format that disappeared before the establishment of Tokyu Corporation
- Enrollment / disappearance format after the establishment of Tokyu Corporation
In addition, short-term borrowed vehicles from other companies for the purpose of supporting vehicle shortages, for events, track inspection, etc.Sagami RailwayDeha 1050 type,JNR Moni 13 type,Izukyu 2100 series,JR East Maya 34 typeEtc.) existed.
For track lines
Old enrollment format
- 1067mm 4-wheel motorcycle
- 1372mm 4-wheel motorcycle
- Deha 1 type
- Deha 20 type
- Deha 30 type
- Deha 40 type
- Deha 60 type
- Deha 70 type
- Deha 80 type
- Deha 150 type
- Deha 200 type
- Tokyo Toden borrowed car (400 type)
- Dewa 3030 → Deto 3030 type
Special notes about the vehicle
In a groupTokyu vehicle manufacturingFirst in Japan because I hadStainless car5200 seriesIntroduced, furtherAmerica OfBadBy technical tie-up with the company1962First in JapanAll stainless car7000 series (first generation)Also introduced.The railway vehicle business of Tokyu Vehicle Manufacturing was launched in 2012.JR EastGroup ofGeneral vehicle manufacturing plantThe Yokohama office took over (Tokyu Vehicle Manufacturing changed its name to Yokohama Kanazawa Properties and was merged into Tokyu Corporation on October 2016, 10.), After the transfer of Tokyu's new rolling stock to Japan Transport Engineering Company Yokohama Office (and the former JR East Niitsu Vehicle Manufacturing Company)Niitsu Works) Is manufactured in.
Advanced in terms of vehicle technology,First 6000 series TheRegenerative brakeEquipment, 1TrolleyWe pursued economic efficiency with one motor.8000 seriesFrom Japan's firstEnergy savingExcellent in nature and low manufacturing costField chopper controlIn addition to the introduction of "All electric command type electromagnetic direct brakeEquipped.AlsoComputerWe also challenged the design of a lightweight car body using the 8000 series and incorporated a test car into the 2005 series (discontinued by XNUMX).It was manufactured based on the test results8090 series.VVVF inverter controlWork on quickly,1984In, a part of the original 6000 series was modified and a practical test was conducted, and based on the result1986As a mass-produced car9000 seriesHas appeared.In this way, it has actively introduced various advanced technologies and has become a model for the Japanese railway industry.
However, on the other hand, the vehicle design was extremely simple.This is because stainless steel, which is said to be difficult to process for the car body, has been adopted in earnest for a long time, and the vehicle manager at that time adopted a policy that "only gables are allowed on the front", so it is temporarily box-shaped.Flat wife (gable)Many fronts appeared, and it was often called "lunch box style" by metaphor.In this way, although technically it is at a fairly high level in the world, as a vehicle design, simple designs such as the front of the gable form continue, and the body painting is also the red belt which is the corporate color after 8500 series. It stayed in front of me.afterwards,3000 series (2nd generation)Then, we changed the policy from the purpose of supporting one-man operation and reducing train wind during passing operation.FRPBy making heavy use ofStreamlinedThe structure was streamlined and similar to that of subsequent vehicles.As for painting, colors other than red, such as line colors for each line, have come to appear.
1989, The last old performance vehicle on the Tokyu railway lineFirst 3000 seriesWith the end of operation, all trains on the railway line became the first trains in Japan to be equipped with regenerative braking.At the same time, for the first time in a major private railway company, all of the commercial rolling stock on the railway line was unified into lightweight rolling stock such as stainless steel cars (or aluminum cars).2001Even on the Setagaya line of the orbital lineDeha 150 typeHas ended, and all cars including the track line are stainless steel cars.Rigid drivecar,Resistance controlThe car was completely abolished.
5000 series (2nd generation)With the introduction of (Denen-toshi Line 5000 series, Toyoko, Minatomirai Line 5050 series, Y500 series, Meguro Line 5080 series 3rd and later) on the doors of all carsLiquid crystal display Initially, one (LCD) is installed (1F), and then two (LCD) are installed (after 5101F, route information and other information).The LCD that later sends other information is "TOQ visionWas named.In the past 5000 series2005May 4Two cars (cars 1 and 2) are connected in sequence with 5 doors and seat storage vehicles in one train from the morning.At rush hourFrom Nagatsuta Station by the up trainHanzomon StationSeats were stored until 2016, but from XNUMX to each lineHome doorReplacement began with the installation, and it was completely abolished by 2017.
Some of the old trains that have been discontinued at Tokyu are used by small and medium-sized private railways in rural areas.Affiliated company (Tokyu Group)Izukyu-Ueda Electric RailwayIn addition,Konan Railway,Towada Kanko Electric Railway(Obsolete),Fukushima Transportation,Chichibu Railway, Matsumoto Electric Railway (currentAlpico Transportation),Nagano Electric Railway,Toyohashi Railway,Hokuriku Railway,Yoro Railway,Iga Railway,Mizuma Railway,Ichibata train,Kumamoto Electric RailwayHas been transferred to, etc., and in the pastMajor private railwayIsNagoya RailwayTransfer to (3700 series) Was also there.
Depot / factory
The car inspection area is the name of the workplace.
- Former Sumiyoshi train yard(Motosumiyoshi garage) --Toyoko Line / Meguro Line, Minatomirai Line (Yokohama Minatomirai Railway)
- Nagatsuta Inspection Area(Nagatsuta Garage) --Denen-toshi Line / Oimachi Line, Children's Country Line (Yokohama Minatomirai Railway)
- Snow valley inspection area(Yukigaya Garage) --Ikegami Line / Tokyu Tamagawa Line
- Yukigaya car inspection ward Uemachi group(Kamimachi Garage) --Setagaya Line
- Former Sumiyoshi inspection ward Okuzawa garage(Okuzawa garage) --Meguro Line
- Nagatsuda Vehicle Factory --All vehicles on the Tokyu line
- Okuzawa inspection ward ――Eye line
- --Tamagawa Line / Tamagawa Line
- Jiyugaoka inspection area / Jiyugaoka garage --Oimachi Line
- --All vehicles on the Tokyu Railway Line
- --All vehicles on the Tokyu Railway Line
- --All vehicles on the Tokyu track line
Train ward, conductor ward, crew ward
The workplaces of Tokyu drivers and conductors are scattered throughout the Tokyu line, mainly in places where there is a garage.
- Denen-toshi Line, Children's Country Line
- Nagatsuda train ward
- Nagatsuta Train Conductor Ward
- Oimachi Line
- Futakotamagawa boarding area
- Toyoko Line, Minatomirai Line
- Former Sumiyoshi train ward
- Motosumiyoshi Train Conductor Ward
- Ikegami Line, Tamagawa Line
- Yukigaya Otsuka Boarding Area
- Meguro Line
- Okusawa Flight Zone
- Setagaya Line
- Setagaya Line Division
Tokyu's station business manages multiple stations collectively as "○○ station jurisdiction", and the station name that enters this "○○" isStationmasterThe station where it is located.
- Within the jurisdiction of each station of Tokyu Corporation
- Shibuya StationJurisdiction: Manages Shibuya Station (Toyoko Line, Denen-toshi Line,Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line-Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line).
- The platform of the Denen-toshi line is a shared station with the Hanzomon line, which is the destination of the train.The home is oldCorpsWas built, but Tokyu has been managing it since the opening of the former Shin-Tamakawa Line.With the start of direct operation with the Hanzomon Line, the corps (later)Tokyo subway),2007May 12Was transferred to Tokyu again.
- The platform of the Toyoko Line is a shared station with the Fukutoshin Line.The platform was constructed in conjunction with the opening of the Fukutoshin Line on June 2008, 6, with the station installation work shared between Tokyu and the Tokyo Metro.At the time of opening, no Tokyu trains arrived or departed, but Tokyu managed it from the beginning prior to the start of mutual direct operation between the Toyoko Line and the Fukutoshin Line, which started on March 14, 1. Was there.Currently, it is connected to the platform of the Denen-toshi Line (Hanzomon Line) inside the ticket gate, and is managed integrally with the platform.
- Nakameguro StationIn the jurisdiction:Daikanyama Station - Gakugei University StationManage between.
- Musashikosugi StationIn the jurisdiction:Shinmaruko Station - Motosumiyoshi StationManage between.
- Hiyoshi StationJurisdiction: With Hiyoshi StationTsunashima StationManage.
- Kikuna StationIn the jurisdiction:Okurayama Station - Shiraku StationManage between.
- Yokohama StationIn the jurisdiction:Higashi-Hiraku Station --Manage between Yokohama stations.
- Meguro StationJurisdiction: Meguro Station- Okusawa StationManage between.
- Denenchofu StationJurisdiction: Denenchofu Station- Tamagawa Station - Musashi Nitta StationManage between.
- Sangenjaya StationIn the jurisdiction:Ikejiriohashi Station - Sakurashinmachi StationManage between.
- Futakotamagawa StationIn the jurisdiction:Youga StationAnd manages Futakotamagawa Station.
- Mizonokuchi StationIn the jurisdiction:Futako Shinchi Station - Kajigaya StationManage between.
- Saginuma StationIn the jurisdiction:Miyazakidai Station - Tamaplaza StationManage between.
- Azamino StationJurisdiction: Azamino Station- Aobadai StationManage between.
- Nagatsuta StationIn the jurisdiction:Tana Station - Chuorinkan StationAnd betweenOnda Station,Kodomonokuni StationManage.
- Oimachi StationJurisdiction: Oimachi Station- Ebaramachi StationManage between.
- Jiyugaoka StationIn the jurisdiction:Midorigaoka Station - Kaminoge StationAnd betweenMetropolitan University StationManage.
- Gotanda StationIn the jurisdiction:Gotanda Station - Yukigaya Otsuka StationAnd betweenKitasenzoku StationManage.
- Kamata StationIn the jurisdiction:Mitake Station - Kamata StationAnd betweenYaguchi StationManage.
- Setagaya Line Division: All Setagaya Lines
- Shibuya StationJurisdiction: Manages Shibuya Station (Toyoko Line, Denen-toshi Line,Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line-Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line).
Normal passenger fare
Adult ordinary passenger fares are as shown in the table below (half price for children. However, for IC cards, fractions less than 1 yen are rounded down, and for tickets, fractions less than 10 yen are rounded up to the nearest 10 yen).2019May 10Revised.
|Km (km)||Fare (yen)|
|Prepaid Card||Ticket usage|
|First ride 3km||126||130|
|4 - 7||157||160|
|8 - 11||199||200|
|12 - 15||220||220|
|16 - 20||251||260|
|21 - 25||272||280|
|26 - 30||304||310|
|31 - 35||335||340|
|36 - 40||377||380|
|41 - 45||409||410|
|46 - 50||440||440|
|51 - 56||471||480|
|National Line of Children||157||160|
The fares for the Setagaya Line (track line) and the Kodomonokuni Line are both set separately from the railway lines (other than both lines), and are uniform for all sections.The fare when crossing these lines and other Tokyu lines is the sum of the fare to Sangenjaya Station and Nagatsuta Station on the other Tokyu Lines.In addition, each station of Kodomonokuni Line (excluding Nagatsuta Station) and Denen-toshi LineAobadai Station-Tana Station-Tsukushino Station-Suzukakedai StationThe fare between the two will be discounted by 20 yen for adults and 10 yen for children from the total amount.
As for the regular fare, you only have to pay the fare for the shortest route regardless of the route you actually board, and there is no section that pays the fare for the 46-50km section and the 51-56km section (at the longest, Yokohama Station-Chuo-Rinkan Station). (Via Jiyugaoka Station / Futako Tamagawa Station) 43.4km).
Installed at all stations on the Tokyu lineAutomatic ticket vending machinePart ofCommuter PassTheCredit cardYou can buy it at.PreviouslyTOP cardI could only use DC cards and cards with the VISA / Mastercard brand.2013May 8In addition to the credit cards mentioned aboveJCB,American Express,Diners ClubIt is now possible to use a card with one of the above.
From March 2018, 3, the commuter pass `` Tokyu Line Ichinen commuter pass'' with a validity period of 17 months is on sale only for use on the Tokyu line...The discount rate for the time being is the same as 6 months, which is twice the amount of 6 months..
Discounted tickets / special tickets
- Setagaya Line Walking Ticket
- You can get on and off at each station on the Setagaya Line as many times as you like on the day of release.Adults 340 yen, children 170 yen.Setagaya LineSangenjaya Station-Kamimachi Station・ Sold at Shimotakaido Station.When boarding from a non-sale station on the Setagaya Line, you can pay the fare for one ride in cash, receive the purchase ticket from the crew, and present the purchase ticket at the sales counter to settle the difference.
- Tokyu Line Minato Mirai Pass
- Round-trip ticket from each station on the Tokyu line to Yokohama station and "Minatomirai LineA set of "one-day tickets".You can get on and off the Minatomirai Line freely.In addition to the above stations, you cannot purchase at Yokohama Station. Renamed from "Minato Mirai Ticket" on October 2019, 10.
- Tokyu Line One Day Pass
- A one-day pass that allows you to board all Tokyu lines, including the Kodomonokuni Line and Setagaya Line.Adults 680 yen, children 340 yen (as of October 2019, 10).However, although it cannot be purchased at each station on the Children's Country Line and Setagaya Line, when boarding from the Setagaya Line, pay the fare for the Setagaya Line in cash and receive a boarding certificate, and after purchasing the main ticket at Sangenchaya Station on the Denen-toshi Line. If you submit the boarding certificate for the Setagaya Line on the day to the station window, you can get a refund equivalent to the Setagaya Line fare.
- It was sold only when there was an event as "Tokyu One Day Open Ticket", but from October 2013, 10, it will be sold on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and the year-end and New Year holidays regardless of the event., After September 2015, 9, it will be on sale throughout the year including weekdays.. Renamed to "Tokyu Line One Day Pass" on October 2019, 10.
- Tokyu Line / Tokyu Bus One-day unlimited pass
- To the above-mentioned Tokyu Line One Day PassTokyu busOne with a one-day pass.Adults 1,000 yen, children 500 yen.Can be purchased cheaper than purchasing each individually[Annotation 55]..Since it is not sold on the Tokyu Bus (inside the car / sales office), if you board from the Tokyu Bus on the day, you will get a Tokyu Bus one-day pass (on hand) on the first bus you boarded.PASMO-SuicaAfter purchasing (pay using the balance of), present the PASMO / Suica with a one-day pass at the manned window of the station on the Tokyu line to which you are transferring, and pay the difference in cash for the Tokyu line. It takes the form of purchasing a paper one-day pass (separate from the Tokyu Line One-day Pass).If purchased in this format, the Tokyu line will use a magnetic ticket, and the bus will use PASMO / Suica together.
- It was released for a limited time on April 2018, 4-August 27, 8 as "Tokyu Line / Tokyu Bus One-day All-you-can-ride Ticket", but once it was extended to March 31, 2019, Will be released after April 2019, 4.. Renamed to "Tokyu Line / Tokyu Bus One-day Unlimited Pass" on October 2019, 10.
- Tokyu Line Triangle Pass
- Shibuya Station --Jiyugaoka Station --Futako Tamagawa Station --A one-day pass that allows you to get on and off between Shibuya Station.Adults 410 yen, children 210 yen (in the area shown on the left).
- Released as a "triangle ticket" on August 2011, 8. Until March 6, 2013, only the ticket counters and commuter pass counters in the free area were available, and a separate fare was required from stations outside the area to the ticket sales station (= inside the free area). From March 3, 15, ticket vending machines at all stations on the Tokyu Line (excluding the Kodomonokuni Line and Setagaya Line) will be on sale.Tobu Tojo LineAll stationsSeibu LineIt will be expanded to all stations, and if you purchase from a station outside the area, a round-trip ticket from the station you purchased to inside the area will be included in the set... Renamed to "Tokyu Line Triangle Pass" on October 2019, 10.
- Tokyu Tokyo Metro Pass
- From each station on the Tokyu lineTokyo subway(Tokyo Metro) Connection station (Shibuya station)Nakameguro Station-Meguro Station) And a set of "Tokyo Metro One-Day Ticket".You can get on and off the Tokyo Metro line freely.It is also possible to select different connecting stations for the outbound and inbound routes.In addition to the above stations, you cannot purchase at Shibuya Station, Nakameguro Station, or Meguro Station.
- Tokyu Line Rinkai Line Odaiba Pass
- From each station on the Tokyu line to the Oimachi lineOimachi StationWith a round-trip ticket toTokyo Rinkai High Speed Rail Rinkai LineOimachi Station- Shinkiba StationA set of one-day tickets that allow you to get on and off freely.In addition to the above stations, you cannot purchase at Oimachi Station.Also, unlike the Rinkai Line one-day pass,Osaki Station --The section between Oimachi Station is not included in the free section.
- Released on March 2008, 3 as "Tokyu Odaiba Pass". Renamed to "Tokyu Line Rinkai Line Odaiba Pass" on October 28, 2019.
- Tokyu Line Tobu Tojo LineKoedo Kawagoe Coupon
- From each station on the Tokyu line to Shibuya station andTobu Tojo LineWakoshi StationからKawagoe StationWith a round-trip ticket toTokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line(Between Shibuya Station and Wakoshi Station) and Kawagoe Station on the Tobu-Tojo LineKawagoeshi StationA set of one-day tickets that allow you to get on and off freely.Tobu Bus WestYou can get on and off the designated section in Kawagoe City.In addition to the above stations, you cannot purchase at Shibuya Station. Renamed from "Tokyu Tobu Tojo Line Koedo Kawagoe Coupon" on October 2019, 10.
- Tokyu Line Seibu Line Marugoto Ticket
- Round-trip ticket from each station on the Tokyu line to Shibuya station and Shibuya station on the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin line- Kotakemukaihara StationA set of one-day tickets that allow you to get on and off the train and all Seibu lines.To the Seibu Line, in addition to Kotake Mukaihara StationIkebukuro Station,Shinjuku-sanchome StationviaSeibu Shinjuku StationIt is also possible to change trains at.The target section is an isolated lineSeibu Tamagawa LineHowever, fares for other means of transportation are required separately.In addition to the above stations, you cannot purchase at Shibuya Station. Renamed from "Tokyu Seibu Line Marugotoppu" on October 2019, 10.
- Tokyu LineEnoshima/Kamakura Free Pass
- From each station on the Denen-toshi lineChuorinkan StationUp to andOdakyu Enoshima LineFrom Chuo-Rinkan StationFujisawa StationRound-trip ticket to and from Odakyu Enoshima Line (Fujisawa Station- Katase Enoshima StationBetween) andEnoshima Electric Railway LineA set of one-day tickets that allow you to get on and off all lines.Unlike other discount tickets, it is sold only between Shibuya Station and Tsukimino Station on the Denen-toshi Line. Renamed from "Tokyu Enoshima-Kamakura Free Pass" on October 2019, 10.
- Yokohama Chinatown Travel Gourmet Ticket
- One-day pass for all Tokyu lines including Kodomonokuni Line and Setagaya Line, Minatomirai Line one-day pass,Yokohama ChinatownA set of meal tickets for designated stores.Adults 3,000 yen, children 2,000 yen.It will be on sale at each station window.
|Km (km)||Tokyu Tokyo Metro Pass||Tokyu Line Rinkai Line Odaiba Pass||Tokyu Line Minato Mirai Pass||Tokyu Line Triangle Pass||Tokyu Line Tobu Tojo Line|
Koedo Kawagoe Coupon
|Tokyu Line Seibu Line Marugoto Ticket||Tokyu Line Enoshima/Kamakura Free Pass|
in the case of[Annotation 56]
(Tokyo Metro 24-hour ticket)
(Rinkai Line 1-day pass)
(Minato Mirai Line one-day pass)
|410||970 (from Chuo-Rinkan Station)|
|First ride 3km||720||740||630||460||1550||1620||1180|
|4 - 7||760||780||710||490||1590||1660||1220|
|8 - 11||830||840||780||510||1670||1740||1300|
|12 - 15||870||880||810||530||1700||1770||1330|
|16 - 20||910||920||860||570||1750||1820||1380|
|21 - 25||930||940||870||590||1780||1850||1410|
|26 - 30||990||1000||930||600||1830||1900||1460|
|31 - 35||1040||1050||1000||630||1890||1960||1520|
|36 - 40||1070||650|
|41 - 45||1110||680|
|46 - 50|
|51 - 56|
End of sale
- Tokyu Tobu Tojo Line Hiking Ticket
- From each station on the Tokyu line to Shibuya station and from Wakoshi station on the Tobu Tojo lineSakado StationRound-trip ticket to Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line (between Shibuya Station and Wakoshi Station) and Tobu Tojo Line Sakado Station- Yorii Stationwhile·Ogose lineA set of one-day tickets that allow you to get on and off freely.In addition to the above stations, you cannot purchase at Shibuya Station. End of sale on September 2019, 9.
The shareholder special benefit boarding pass can be used for about a kilometer, and can be used on all Tokyu lines including the Kodomonokuni Line and Setagaya Line.However, when changing trains outside the ticket gate at Sangenjaya Station, it is necessary to show it to the station staff at a manned ticket gate.
Number of ticketsIs a monetary formula that is often seen in the Kansai area (it can be used in any section of the face value fare)2004May 1It has been adopted since the sale (Kodomo no Kuni Line and Setagaya Line each sell a number of tickets that are valid only on that line).
The Setagaya Line has introduced a "bus use privilege service" in which points are returned according to the amount of money used when boarding with PASMO / Suica SF, just like a fixed-route bus.
Seat selection fee
The service started on March 2017, 3.S-TRAINIt is applied to "Q Seat" (Q SEAT), which started operation on December 2018, 12.
- S-TRAIN (on the Tokyu line): 350 yen (180 yen for children)
- Q sheet (Oimachi-Saginuma): 400 yen
At Tokyu, on the Toyoko Line and Denen-toshi LineWomen-only carHas been introduced.Children and physically handicapped guests and their caregivers / guardians are of unfair gender.It may be canceled if an unexpected situation such as a timetable disorder occurs..
- Toyoko Line
- All trains up and down from the first train on weekdays to 9:30 are targeted, and the set vehicle is the first car near Shibuya.It will end when you arrive at Ikebukuro Station including the Minatomirai Line or at 1:9.
- 2005May 7Introduced to limited express, commuting limited express, and express on weekdays.The initial setting position was car No. 8 in Motomachi-Chukagai.Capital AreaIt was the first all-day introduction of women-only cars on the railway line.2006May 7I canceled the setting all day and changed the setting vehicle to car 5.Started direct operation with the Fukutoshin Line2013May 3The implementation time was changed from the first train on weekdays to 9:30, and the set vehicle was changed to the first car.
- Denentoshi Line
- All trains bound for Shibuya from the first train on weekdays to 9:30 are targeted, and the set vehicle is the last train counting from the Shibuya side.It will end when you arrive at Oshiage Station or at 9:30.
Features of service and software
- Rather than simply placing real estate and department stores along the railway and its railway lines, we have been selling a large number of railway goods such as calendars for a long time, and listening to opinions from passengers along the railway lines as exclusive monitors. known.These methodsHankyu CorporationWas invented by the founder of HankyuGarden City Stock Co., Ltd.Was runningKobayashi IchizoBrought it to Tokyu and brought itKeita GotoHowever, "Tokyu's management (operation) has taken Hankyu's policy and has all followed Kobayashi-ism.It was inherited.
- TV program,movies,Drama OfphotographBut occasionally the Tokyu line has appeared.This is because it became possible to shoot at Tokyu Group facilities as a "Tokyu C & C project".
- 2007-1 locations for all organizations enrolled as of 2Wheelchair spaceHas been installed.
- Booklet form at the time of timetable revisionTimetableWas issued.Once paid, June 2005, 6Timetable revisionからJTB publishingThe issue was distributed free of charge, but it was not issued at the time of the timetable revision in March 2012 due to the shift to the Internet using timetables.[Annotation 57].
- Active in investment related to safety measures, security equipmentDenentoshi Line-Toyoko Line-Meguro Line-Oimachi Line ATC,Ikegami Line-Tokyu Tamagawa Line ATSIt has become.Of these, the Meguro line is the platform doorTASK(Train automatic stop support device), Ikegami Line and Tokyu Tamagawa Line have introduced home fences, infrared sensors, and TASC to improve safety and save labor.In addition, the Setagaya Line has an "in-vehicle warning device" (with overspeed prevention function) and "Train radioHas been introduced.From now on, on the Tokyu Denentoshi LineCBTC(Wireless train control system) will be newly introduced.
- In Tokyu, depending on the line, the line that displays the "local" type on the front and side of the car body (Toyoko Line, Meguro Line, Oimachi Line), the line that partially displays (Denen-toshi Line) and the line that does not (Ikegami Line, Tokyu Tamagawa There is a line (Setagaya line).The Toyoko Line will start by January 2004, ahead of the opening of the Minatomirai Line.The Meguro Line started its express operation in 1, and the Oimachi Line started its implementation before the start of the direct express operation on the Denen-toshi Line.
- Full color LEDCurtainThe above "local train" display color also differs depending on the route. Some vehicles on the Toyoko Line and Denen-toshi Line are blue, the Meguro Line is green, and the Oimachi Line is the Denen-toshi Line.Mizonokuchi StationFrom the start of boardingTakatsu Station-Futako Shinchi StationWe distinguish between green (passing) and blue (stop) depending on whether or not there is a stop at, but currently there is no distinction between blue and green except for the Oimachi line."Local trains" are not displayed on routes that only stop at each station (Ikegami Line, Tokyu Tamagawa Line, Kodomonokuni Line, Setagaya Line) and some vehicles on the Denen-toshi Line.
- Although he is also active in making railroad tracks three-dimensional, he often uses the "direct underground construction method" to dig a shallow tunnel directly under the current ground line instead of simply making it an elevated line.Except for the Denen-toshi Line and Kodomonokuni Line, there are all underground sections directly underneath, and in particular, the Meguro Line was constructed in preparation for direct operation with the Subway Nanboku Line, so nearly half of all sections will be directly underground sections.
- At TokyuLuxury residential areaThere is an image of a train with the latest technology, but it retains the old townscape from the time of opening such as the Ikegami Line and Tokyu Tamagawa Line.Denenchofu StationWe are trying to maintain it, such as by restoring the old station building.New rolling stock is being introduced on these routes as well.
- The station display has been switched to the current one since the start of direct operation with the Subway Nanboku Line in 2000, and updates have been completed at almost all stations.AlsoYokohama High Speed RailThe same specifications are used for the routes under the jurisdiction of.laterUniversal designSpecification ofPictogramHas also been introduced. From February 2012Station numberingHas been introduced, and station names are being replaced with ones with numbering notation.
- At major stations, there are counters that offer travel services under the name of "Teco Plaza."There was Tokyu sightseeing in the Tokyu group, but it became out of the group and "Top tour"(laterTobu RailwayIt was acquired by Tobu Toptours and became "Tobu Top Tours"), and now it isJTBIt also has a role as a sales base for the company in partnership with the company.
- The station shop is "toks", but the subsidiary Tokyu Station Retail ServiceLawsonBy joining the company, it is planned to gradually become a Lawson store (station shop type)..
- With the start of direct operation with the Fukutoshin Line, the Toyoko Line is focusing on special tickets and recommended spots for the Fukutoshin Line, Seibu Line, and Tobu Tojo Line.
- As of September 2016, there is no station with "Tokyu" in the station name to distinguish it from other stations with the same name.[Annotation 58].
- It is operated as Tokyu's main vehicle, which was created in 2012 as part of Tokyu's public relations activities.5000 seriesCharacter with the motif. The name was not decided when it was first released in August 2012, but it was decided to be named "Norurun" in November by open recruitment.Tokyu busThere is a setting called second cousin with the mascot character "Notte-chan".
Top 15 passengers getting on and off
- The number of passengers getting on and off is that of Tokyu Corporation station.Is an increase compared to the previous year () Decrease) No increase or decrease () Is represented.
|Ranking||station name||Route name||of people|
|The year before|
|Number of people in the previous year|
|1||Shibuya Station||■Toyoko Line|
|1,161,219||0.6||1||1,168,717||TokyoShibuya Ward||Most private railways in Japan.Toyoko LineFukutoshin Line, Denen-toshi lineHanzomon LineIncluding direct personnel.No. 4 in Japan and the world in terms of all company lines|
|2||Yokohama Station||■Toyoko Line||364,270||0.8||2||367,023||横 浜 市Nishi-ward||Minatomirai LineIncluding direct personnel.No. 5 in Japan and the world in terms of all company lines|
|3||Meguro Station||■Meguro Line||286,145||0.2||3||285,661||TokyoShinagawa||Namboku Line-Mita LineIncluding direct personnel|
|4||Musashikosugi Station||■Toyoko Line|
|5||Mizonokuchi Station||■Denentoshi Line|
|213,508||0.3||5||214,233||Kawasaki CityTakatsu Ward|
|6||Hiyoshi Station||■Toyoko Line|
|206,301||0.6||6||207,620||横 浜 市Kohoku ku|
|7||Nakameguro Station||■Toyoko Line||196,777||0.0||7||196,807||TokyoMeguro||Hibiya LineIncluding mutual transfer personnel|
|8||Kamata Station||■Ikegami Line|
|9||Futakotamagawa Station||■Denentoshi Line|
|10||Jiyugaoka Station||■Toyoko Line|
|11||Oimachi Station||■Oimachi Line||143,527||0.8||11||144,699||Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo|
|12||Sangenjaya Station||■Denentoshi Line|
|142,028||0.6||13||141,133||Setagaya-ku, Tokyo||Does not include passengers getting on and off the Setagaya Line|
|13||Nagatsuta Station||■Denentoshi Line|
■National Line of Children
|140,869||0.6||12||141,668||横 浜 市Green District||Includes mutual transfer personnel between Kodomonokuni Line and Denen-toshi Line|
|14||Kikuna Station||■Toyoko Line||136,992||1.6||14||139,166||Kohoku Ward, Yokohama|
|15||Azamino Station||■Denentoshi Line||136,108||0.4||15||136,656||横 浜 市Aoba-ku|
|Tokyu Labor Union||Japan Private Railway Labor Union General Federation|
|All Kanto Single Labor Union Tokyu Branch||All Kanto Single Labor Union|
- Get inRailway operator
- Tokyo subway(Tokyo Metro)- Fukutoshin Line,Hanzomon Line,Namboku LineEach of the three lines runs on the Toyoko Line, Denen-toshi Line, and Meguro Line.In addition, Tokyu Tokyo Metro Pass is on sale.in the pastHibiya LineWas also on the Toyoko Line.
- Tobu Railway - Tokyo Metro Hanzomon LineViaIsesaki Line-SunlightOn the Denen-toshi Line,Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin LineViaTojo LineIs mutually connected with the Toyoko Line.
- Yokohama High Speed Rail --Mutual access with the Toyoko Line, etc.
- Saitama High Speed Rail - Tokyo Metro Namboku LineMutual access to the Meguro Line via.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation(Toei Subway) --With the Meguro LineToei Mita LineIs mutual entry.
- Seibu Railway --Via the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin LineSeibu Chichibu Line-Ikebukuro Line-Seibu Yurakucho LineIs mutually connected with the Toyoko Line.
- Sagami Railway --There is a mutual access plan with the Meguro Line and Toyoko Line.
- Keikyu Corporation --The new airport line (Tokyu) that connects Kamata Station (Tokyu) and Keikyu Kamata Station (Gabion line) I have a plan.
- Shuto ExpresswayGroup-TokyuIzukyuApplying road maintenance technology to railways in collaboration with.
- JALGroup --Issued affiliated credit cards from the spring of 2006.
- am / pm --Tokyu as a member store development and management companyPASMOIntroduced as electronic money
- Seoul Metropolitan Railway Company --In March 2012, a basic agreement was signed to promote exchange and cooperation on railway projects..
Major group companies
- ^ Tokyu's non-consolidated sales are 2473 million yen, and the number of operating kilometers is 3300 km.On the other hand, the non-consolidated sales of the Tokyo subway are 97.5 million yen, and the number of operating kilometers is 3320 km (FY800).
- ^ Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd.'s basic principles of urban development are "to have transportation that should be able to reach the center of the city within an hour", "to complete telegraphs, telephones, lamps, gas, water, etc." "hospitals" Since that time, it has mentioned that there are facilities such as schools and clubs, and that it also has social facilities such as consumer associations, aiming not only to sell houses but also to improve the living infrastructure to improve the convenience of residents. It was. --"Garden City Information Pamphlet" Garden City Co., Ltd., 1 (Taisho 1922)
- ^ Tsutsumi family is a national land plan (laterKokudo, Unlisted, 2006Prince HotelIs absorbed and merged with the company and dissolved) by controlling the nominal shares (false statement of shares)inheritance taxBy effectively controlling the majority of the shares of Seibu Railway, which was a subsidiary of Kokudo, by using the nominal shares as well.Seibu Railway GroupWas personalized.
Gentaro Yoshino "Seibu Incident" Tsutsumi Family "Rule and Japanese Society"Nihon Keizai Shimbun, August 2005, 5.
Takumi Anzai, "Seibu Conflict-Offense and Defense over Assets of 2 Trillion Yen," Nihon Keizai Shimbun, April 2006, 4.
- ^ "Kokudo and Seibu shares will be distributed and held by reliable people, and laterYoshiaki"I thought that Yasujiro Tsutsumi had to spend money on the election. I used the hearing of the Land Transport Bureau to mobilize the electorate and take him to the hearing. , I handed over the money in the name of the reward. ”Seibu's exclusive method of stock ownership (false statement) and method of acquisition in electionsLawyerIt is written specifically by. --Chuzaburo Nakajima, Seibu Kingdom-The Flame and Shadow, Sunday, December 2004, 12.
- ^ Goto did not control the company by capital, soFamily businessIt wasn't a family-owned company,Ikegami Electric Railway,Tamagawa Electric Railway,Keihin Electric Railway,Keio Electric RailwayThe company was acquired as if it were a daytime robber with a wad of money (capital), and was given the nickname "Robbery Keita". -""My resume』First collection (Nikkei Inc., February 1957, 2) P10.
- ^ Eiichi Shibusawa was worried about the poor living environment in Tokyo at that time (late Taisho era), especially in the downtown area, and was thinking about supplying high-quality housing. "Looking back, old students have traveled to Western countries several times since before the restoration, and when observing the big cities, each store is generally different from the store and the house, so many houses avoid the dust. Being in the suburbs, I usually come to the store in the morning and return to the house in the evening. Not only is it wasted and hinders various facilities, but it also has a considerable adverse effect on moral hygiene, and I am keenly aware that in order to improve it, it should really contribute to the development of commerce and industry as a local economy in the city. "Seri" -Aobuchi retrospective at the welcome party of Eiichi Shibusawa held at Tamagawaen
- ^ The requirements for an "ideal residential area" are: 1. Make the land dry and clean the atmosphere. 2. Good geology and many trees. 3. Have an area of at least 4 tsubo. 5. Have transportation to reach the city center within an hour. 6. Complete the telegraph, telephone, lamp, gas, water supply, etc. 7. Facilities such as hospitals, schools and clubs. 1922. Have social facilities such as consumer unions.I'm giving. -"Garden City Information Pamphlet" Garden City Co., Ltd., 11 (Taisho 1923), 12 (Taisho XNUMX)
- ^ One of the items to be protected by housing in an "ideal residential area" is to build other annoying buildings. 1. The barrier should be the one of Tenga, even when it is installed. 2. The building should be 3 stories or less. 4. The building site should be 5% or less of the residential land. 6. The distance between the construction line and the road should be at least half the width of the road. 1922. The construction cost of the house should be 11, 1923 yen or more per tsubo.I'm giving. -"Garden City Information Pamphlet" Garden City Co., Ltd., 12 (Taisho XNUMX), XNUMX (Taisho XNUMX)
- ^ "When the site plan for Senzoku was completed, I printed out the drawings and put it on the market before the train opened. I think it was around May 1922 (Taisho 11). I dug up the soil in the fields and made only the route as planned. Therefore, other than the route, green wheat was growing and the flowers of the horse bells were in bloom. The customers used the drawings to search for the places they liked and walked. ”The sale was strong. --Hideo Shibusawa "essay "City planning my town" newspaper company along the line, 1971 (Showa 46).
- ^ Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd. was established by Eiichi Shibusawa as a gentleman in Nihonbashi seeking investment in the Nihonbashi Club (a gathering of business people).Takenaka Nakano,Kintaro HattoriThere were so many members participating.When he started his own business, Eiichi Shibusawa himself said, "1. It is beneficial to the national society. 2. It is beneficial to the person in charge. 3. It is profitable by itself." Residential area construction is beneficial to the national society, but "businesses are all amateurs", that is, at the time of its establishment, it was not a very profitable company, and it was established by Eiichi Shibusawa after retiring from the business world. It was a rare company including things. "Yano Tsuneta Den" Yano Tsuneta Memorial, 1957 (Showa 32).
- ^ This railway division, Ebara Electric Railway, was a paper company established by Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd. for convenience in order to obtain a railway laying license. The facility license was granted on March 1920, 9 (Taisho 3), but on May 6, 5, Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd. took over the facility license and the Ebara Electric Railway virtually disappeared.After that, it was transferred to Meguro Kamata Electric Railway on July 18, 1922 (Taisho 11), including other facility licenses, and Meguro Kamata Electric Railway was officially established on September 7, 22. -"Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd., establishment prospectus, prospectus, articles of incorporation" Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd., 9 (Taisho 2)
- ^ Denenchofu, which has become synonymous with luxury residential areas-"Theory of the Truth about Luxury Residential Areas 2008 vol.2"Kodansha 2008th of February 3
- ^ "I had a semi-circular Etoile type installed on the west side of Denenchofu. I asked for a site plan for this land for sale.Kintaro YabeI ordered you. ”The town of Denenchofu built an Etoile-shaped road, planted roadside trees, maintained a plaza and a park, made a fence, made a large garden and made it a part of the green space, and the whole city. Is like a garden. --Hideo Shibusawa "Essay Town Planning My Town" Newspapers along the line, 1971 (Showa 46).
- ^ "As for transportation, we will open an electric railway from Meguro Station to this residential area. That is, Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd. will spend a huge amount of money to provide transportation to residents in particular." "Ideal Housing Guide" Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd., 1922 (Taisho 11).
- ^ Eiichi Shibusawa is 45TsuboWhen I was having trouble managing Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd.Dai-ichi Life InsuranceWas the founder of Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd.Kota YanoWhen asked if he would like to see the management, Toyoji Wada, who was also an officer of Dai-ichi Life, advised, "Why don't you borrow wisdom from Ichizo Kobayashi?"Yano met Kobayashi and asked for help.At first I gave up, but I was begged if I could just talk to him when I came to Tokyo, so I started attending the board meeting once a month and ran Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd. -"Yano Tsuneta Den" Yano Tsuneta Memorial, 1957 (Showa 32).
- ^ Regarding the management of Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd., Kobayashi took over the management with the promise of "no name, no compensation, only once a month on Sunday", and proceeded with residential land development and railway business in the Tamagawa and Chofu areas.
"Takenaka Nakano and the Chamber of Commerce" p. 1017
OsakaIkedaIt is inKobayashi Ichizo Memorial HallPanel exhibition (viewed in September 2011)
- ^ Although Ichizo Kobayashi is not a member of the board of directors of Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd., he actually manages it, and from May 1928 (Showa 3) to November 5 (Showa 1936), Meguro Kamata. He was a director of Dentetsu and (formerly) Tokyo Yokohama Dentetsu, and was the backing of Keita Goto.
- ^ Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd. was attended by such members as Takenaka Nakano and Kintaro Hattori, but Kenta Yano, who was asked by Eiichi Shibusawa to look at the management, said, "The business is all amateurs." In addition, Ichizo Kobayashi, who was asked to manage by Yano, was at a loss when he saw the management and said, "I can't say anything." -"Yano Tsuneta Den" Yano Tsuneta Memorial, 1957 (Showa 32).
- ^ "I'll tell you an inside story about how I caught Keita Goto and recommended it to Yano Tsuneta." Ichizo KobayashiMusashi Electric RailwayI wanted the railway facility right from Denenchofu to Kamata that I had.Meguro Kamata Electric Railway already had the facility right from Meguro to Denenchofu, but if it is extended to Kamata, it will be possible to connect stations on the provincial lines and boarding efficiency will increase.I was also able to receive more interest (subsidies) from the government.Therefore, he scouted Keita Goto of Musashi Electric Railway and obtained the facility rights of Musashi Electric Railway and Keita Goto at once. -"Dialogue between Ichizo Kobayashi and Ichiro Yano"Jitsugyo no Nihon, March 1952 (Showa 27).
- ^ When Ichizo Kobayashi scouted Keita Goto to Meguro Kamata Electric Railway, "If there is a congara, it would be a problem if the opening of the Meguro train would be extended. I thought there." At that time, the Kobe line of the Hankyu Kobe line was an elevated line. I was confused about whether to get on the Kobe line or the underground line.Kobe City CouncilAllowed it to be built on the underground line, but Hankyu changed it to an elevated line and started construction.Therefore, Ichizo Kobayashi first invited Keita Goto, a former general affairs section manager of the Ministry of Railways, as an advisor to Hankyu.While maintaining that relationship, I recommended entering the Meguro train and succeeded.Then, in October 1927 (Showa 2), he reapplied to change the Hankyu Kobe Line to an elevated type.After that, with the help of Goto, the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Railways approved the application for the elevated plan of the Hankyu Kobe Line. "The success of the elevated line in Kobe was thanks to Goto's adviser." It was also useful for Hankyu. -"Remembering Mr. Michiro Shinohara" Tokyu Corporation, 10 (Showa 1954).
- ^ Ichizo Kobayashi convinced me that I should build Ebara Electric Railway (later Meguro Kamata Electric Railway) first, sell 45 tsubo of land in the garden city, and use the profits to do Musashi Electric Railway, and decided to take office as managing director. --"My History" Vol. 1957 (Nikkei Inc., February 2, 10) P12.
- ^ "How beautiful the Senzoku district was, despite the misery and misery of the hell paintings in Tokyo. It was heaven and hell. Even with the greatest damage, the walls cracked and the bricks fell off. It was. "-Hideo Shibusawa" Essay Town Planning My Town "Newspapers along the line, 1971 (Showa 46).
- ^ In the history of Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway, the expression "sister company" is used, but "Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd.", "Meguro Kamata Electric Railway" and "(former) Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway" have the same capital and the same management since their establishment. In other words, they are virtually the same company.
- ^ "Since the line between Shibuya and Maruko Tamagawa is parallel to the Megumi Line, it has a great impact on the Megumi Line. First, construct a section between Maruko Tama River and Kanagawa to operate directly with the Megumi Line, and then Megumi. Start the Shibuya line after the Gama line has grown. ”The construction of the Shibuya line was not until the management of the Megumi line became stable. --- Tokyu Corporation History Compilation Secretariat 1973 II Enrichment, Chapter 1 Enrichment of the railway industry, 2 Construction of the Toyoko Line, XNUMX) Construction of the Kanagawa Line Reasons for starting from the Kanagawa Line.
- ^ Keita Goto prepared for the construction of a department store from April 1932 (Showa 7) in order to incorporate the success of department store management in Hankyu into Toyoko Electric Railway.Along with that, employeesHankyu Department Storeだ け で な く,Takashimaya,MatsuzakayaIt was a long-established department storeMitsukoshiRefused this.In addition, even after the opening of the Tokyu Department Store in November 1934, Keita Goto changed the name of the Kimono Association.Japan Department Store AssociationEven if I participated in the event, Mitsukoshi didn't let me know.After that, in 1938 (Showa 13), there was a talk from the bereaved family of the late Hisakichi Maeyama, who was also a director of Mitsukoshi, that he would buy Mitsukoshi shares. Then, why not make Tokyu Department Store the Shibuya branch of Mitsukoshi? I bought 10 shares of Mitsukoshi. "This is the so-called "Mitsukoshi takeover case" in which one-sixth of Mitsukoshi shares were bought up.This MitsukoshiKeioA cram school and a cram school memberKobayashi Ichizo"It is more impossible for a rural department store like Shibuya to buy Mitsukoshi than a frog swallowing a snake," and it was also a Keio Marriage of State.Mitsui BankAnd in response to thatBank of MitsubishiThe loan to Toyoko Electric Railway was suspended, and eventually the acquisition of Mitsukoshi was abandoned.However, at this time, all the Mitsukoshi shares bought for 90 yen were sold for 150 yen, and a huge gain on the sale was obtained.
"My History" Vol. 8, Keita Goto, 18. "Failure to take over Mitsukoshi" P20-1957, Nihon Keizai Shimbun, February 32, 2 (Showa 10)
"Tokyu Foreign History has a history in the face" Episode 109 "The Mitsukoshi hijacking case and the things that move behind it" Lion "" P120-1982, Shimbun along the line, April 57, 4 (Showa 15)
- ^ "I used the wisdom of Ichizo Kobayashi. I was taught as it was. I consulted with him about anything for thirty years since I became a businessman. And Ichizo Kobayashi was the stick behind me. Kobayashi gave me a stick when I fell down. I pay homage to Ichizo Kobayashi. ”Tokyu did not use“ Hankyu's Kobayashi's method ”, but Ichizo Kobayashi of Keita Goshima. As a backing, he was directly and indirectly involved in the management of Rural City Co., Ltd., Meguro Kamata Electric Railway, and (former) Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway. --Keita Goto, "70 Years of Life", Shobo, 1953 (Showa 28).
- ^ "Tokyu's management has taken Hankyu's policy and has followed Kobayashi-ism." --Keita Goto, Ichizo Kobayashi's memorial service, March 1957, 32 (Showa 3),Tokyo Takarazuka TheaterIn.
- ^ 「蔵前の1万2千坪の土地は、間もなく復興局の材料置き場として240万円（売却益は150万円以上、簿価より計算、五島は180万円と記載）で買収されたので、私はこの金で武蔵電鉄の株式の過半数を買収した。名称を東京横浜電鉄と改め、いよいよ東横線の建設に着手した」1924年（大正13年）1月8日、田園都市株式会社は、大岡山所在の社有地9.2万坪と蔵前所在の東京高等工業学校（現・東京工業大学）敷地1.2万坪と等価交換、同年6月、蔵前の土地は震災復興局に転売、震災による土地高騰もあり、240万円で買収され、その売却益でMusashi Electric RailwayWas used to fund the construction of the Toyoko Line by purchasing the shares of. --Keita Goto "70 Years of Life" Shobo, 1953 (Showa 28).
- ^ "Since the argument that the site of Keio University should be expanded and relocated, and the damage recovery after the Great Kanto Earthquake has come to an end, we finally bought a large land in the suburbs, mainly relocated the preparatory course, and made the candidate site Kanagawa Prefecture. "While hiding, Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway has offered to provide over 100 tsubo of land in Hiyoshidai free of charge." "During this time, Keio University is one of the people involved in Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway Co., Ltd. Ichizo Kobayashi, a member of the group, worked favorably from beginning to end. ”Ichizo Kobayashi, a graduate of Keio University, is actively involved in attracting his alma mater to Hiyoshi. -"1964 Year History of Keio University" Keio University, 39 (Showa XNUMX).
- ^ The name of the nearest station, Toritsu University Station, was changed from Kakinokizaka Station to Prefectural High School Station, Prefectural High School Station, Metropolitan High School Station, and Metropolitan University Station due to the school name change.University is TokyoHachioji CityThe name was changed to Tokyo Metropolitan University, but the station name has not changed and remains.The name of the university was changed to "Tokyo Metropolitan University" again from 2020.
- ^ The name of the nearest station, Gakugei University Station, was changed from Inscription Valley Station to Aoyama Normal Station, Daiichi Normal Station, and Gakugei University Station due to the school name change.The university has moved, but the station name remains.
- ^ March 1920, 9 (Taisho 3), under the umbrella of Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd.Ebara Electric RailwayOimachi- Chofu VillageThe local railway laying license was granted, and on May 5, the same year, Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd. took over the facility license, and on February 18, 1921 (Taisho 10).Osaki Town - Monument villageThere is also a railroad laying license between them.HoweverMinistry of Railways"As a commuter line from a cultural residential areaYamanote LineFrom Meguro to Tamagawadai (Denenchofu), rather than construction to Oimachi, because I advised that it should be directly connected toMeguro LineThe construction of the Oimachi Line preceded the construction of the Oimachi Line. ――From the attached documents of the application for approval of "Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd.Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd., 1922 (Taisho 11).
- ^ Due to problems with route installation such as steep slopes around Shibuya and transfer to Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway, I wanted to build Shibuya Station on the Tokyo High-speed Railway on the company-owned land of Tamagawa Electric Railway.The Tamagawa Building (1938 stories) was completed in December 12 after the acquisition of Tamagawa, and is now on the 4rd floor.Ginza LineHome and ticket gates were created.After that, it was repeatedly expanded and renovated, and in November 1954, it was renamed the Toyoko Department Store Toyoko Store West Building (11 stories). Until December 11, the Tokyo Metro station will be a private building (Tokyu Department Store Toyoko) Is a remnant of this time.
- ^ As Keita Goto said, "The Toyoko Line is our original business, and if this line runs smoothly, Tokyu's business is safe." The (old) Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway is virtually the same as the (new) Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway. Became the main force of. -"Private Railway of Japan Tokyu Corporation" Mainichi Shimbun January 2011, 1
- ^ The Odawara Express Railway before the establishment of Daitokyu, and the (former) Odakyu Electric Railway after that, are nowOdawara Line,Enoshima LineAnd Teito Electric Railway Inokashira Line (currentKeio Electric RailwayInokashira Line) Was running.
- ^ 田園都市株式会社の大株主であり1921年（大正13年）10月から1928年（昭和3年）5月まで（旧）東京横浜電鉄の会長・社長を務め、1927年（昭和2年）4月から1928年（昭和3年）5月まで田園都市株式会社と目黒蒲田電鉄の社長を務めていた。この経緯もあり、現在でも第一生命が東急電鉄の筆頭株主である.
- ^ At this time, the "facility right to Shinagawa with Keihin Electric Railway" will be later.Corporation subwayWas taken over, but during the postwar reconstruction period, the construction of the subway road could not catch up with the corps alone.TokyoWas accepted, 1956 (Showa 31)Urban Transportation CouncilIn the report of Line 1 (Toei Subway Asakusa Line), The underground railroad that Tokyo City had longed for since before the war will be realized, and at the same time.Sengakuji StationIt was also possible to get on with Keihin Kyuko in Japan.
- ^ On April 1939, 14 (Showa 4), Keita Goto was appointed as a director of Keihin Electric Railway and a managing director of Shonan Electric Railway.
- ^ For eight months before mutual access, there were separate platforms for the Tokyo High-speed Railway and the Tokyo Subway at Shimbashi Station.Currently used is the platform of the Tokyo subway, but the platform of the Tokyo high-speed railway remains and will be used for vehicle detention and material storage, and will be released at a special event as a "phantom home". There is.
- ^ Keita Goto of the Tokyo High-speed Railway (Toyoko Electric Railway) acquired the shares of the Tokyo Subway Road, but "At this time, it became a turmoil involving not only the Ministry of Railways but also the political world and the business world including the Bank of Japan. It was Keita Goto who brought this turmoil to arbitration using the Land Transportation Business Coordination Law, so to speak, with both successes and losses, and then absorbed it as the Teito Rapid Transit Authority.Tokyo Imperial UniversityFaculty of Law, and Juniors of the Ministry of Railways,Eisaku Sato(Later Prime Minister). --Eisaku Sato "Today is the day before tomorrow" Faith, 1964 (Showa 39)
- ^ Keio was the chairman, partly because of his good performance until the National Electricity Management Law was issued.Tokutaro Inoue"My castle (Keio) is a diamond at the smallest. Tokyu is a mountain of rubble, although it may be huge," he said, and opposed the merger with Tokyu until the end. -"Tokyu Foreign History has a history in the face", newspaper company along the railway line, 1982 (Showa 57).
- ^ Goto says, "Sometimes it was unavoidable that we had to take a hard-line measure of buying up shares." --"My History" Vol. 1957 (Nikkei Inc., February 2, 10) P20
- ^ Goto said, "Not only because of my desire to conquer and business, as people say, but also because I love Toyoko Electric Railway employees, think about their life in old age, and divide the total expenses of the company to divide the expenses. That's what I did because I lowered it. " --"My History" Vol. 1957 (Nikkei Inc., February 2, 10) P20.
- ^ The (former) Odakyu-affiliated Teito Electric Railway was separated from the (former) Odakyu Electric Railway and merged with Keio Teito Electric Railway to become the Keio Inokashira Line due to the problem of transfer fares.
- ^ It is about 45 times the size of 148 tsubo (11 million square meters) developed by Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd.
- ^ September 1968 (Showa 43),Tsukushino StationExtend to, April 1972 (Showa 47),Suzukakedai StationExtend to, April 1976 (Showa 51),Tsukimino StationExtend to, whole lineDouble trackCompleted, in April 1984 (Showa 59), the entire line to Chuo-Rinkan was opened.
- ^ From the beginning on the Hibiya lineKitasenjuOn the sideTobu Isesaki Line(Tobu Sky Tree Line) also has mutual access, but vehicles from the Toyoko Line can only enter Kita-Senju Station, and the vehicles of the corps (Tobu Sky Tree Line)3000 series,03 series) But in the case of operation with the Toyoko Line, the boarding is to Kitasenju Station, and then it opened.Tokyo Metro Chiyoda LineI didn't cross over 3 companies (3 lines) like this.
- ^ a b The Meguro Line is between Meguro Station and Denenchofu Station on the documents, but it operates from August 2, 2000 to Musashi-Kosugi Station using two of the multiple quadruple tracks of the Toyoko Line, and Hiyoshi on June 8, 6. It extends to the station and operates.
- ^ A total of seven companies, including the Toei Mita Line and Saitama Kosoku Railway, which are on the Meguro Line, are on the double-track section from Denenchofu Station to Hiyoshi Station.
- ^ However, the disassembly and inspection of vehicles on the Hibiya Line is carried out by the Tokyo Metro.Saginuma DepotBecause it is held at Nakameguro Station- Saginuma StationAmongForwardingThe operation is still in operation.
- ^ Parent companyDenentoshi Co., Ltd.Was established in September 1918 (Taisho 7), but Meguro Kamata Electric Railway was separated and established as a subsidiary in September 9.
- ^ From March 2013, 3 after the end of direct operation with the Toyoko LineTobu NikkoMinami Kurihashi StationWe carry out mutual direct operation.
- ^ According to "Tokyu Corporation 50 Years History". In "Keihin Kyuko Eighty Years History", there is a description that the Shinagawa Line and Shonan Line were integrated in 1943 (Showa 18) and the Shinagawa-Uraga section and the accompanying branch line became the Shonan Line, but "Tokyu Corporation 50 Years History" In 』, the former Keihin line is consistently the Shinagawa line, the former Shonan line is the Shonan line, in all of the section of changing the management department system from the sales bureau system, the section of abolishing station closure during the war, and the section of Keikyu independence after the war There is no description of the line name integration in 1943... Also,"A poster announcing the resurrection of KeikyuOn the Keikyu side as well, there are some materials that were divided into "Shinagawa Line" and "Shonan Line" until the time of Keikyu independence..
- ^ Of the vehicles that have been out of operation, the name is based on the assumption that the vehicle will be scrapped or diverted, but the actual situation is similar to that of a special suspension because it is always in an operable state so that it can be replaced with a vehicle that has become unusable due to an accident or the like. (Icarus Publishing "Private Railway Vehicle Yearbook 2013" p269)
- ^ Adults 1,200 yen, children 600 yen when purchased separately.
- ^ Some items cannot be purchased at the Tokyu Line station window, and some items have different ticket validity and benefits.
- ^ Each station timetable --At the beginning, "<Issuance of Tokyu train timetable (booklet type) due to timetable revision on March 3> Due to the spread of personal computers and mobile phones, demand for timetables is declining. We will not issue the Tokyu train timetable. Customers who wish to use the booklet type timetable are kindly requested to use commercially available timetables, etc. "(Tokyu) (Viewed on May 17, 2012)
- ^ Sagami Railway is the major private railway company in the Kanto region, and the major private railway companies as a whole do not have stations with the company name in the station name.Hankyu Corporation-Hanshin Electric Railway-Nankai Electric RailwayAlso applies.
- ^ a b c d e f g "Company Profile". Tokyu Corporation. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ a b "Company Profile ｜ Company Outline ｜ Tokyu Railways". Tokyu Corporation. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Securities Report 2018 Tokyu Corporation”. Tokyu Corporation. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ a b c d e Tokyu Corporation 1st term financial results announcement
- ^ a b Notice regarding change of trade name and spin-off of railway business --Tokyu Corporation
- ^ "Tokyu President, railway business to be spun off "The core business remains the same"”(Japanese). Nikkei newspaper electronic version. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Tokyu Corporation, company name" Tokyu "from September". Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2019, 3) 2019th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Tokyu's name change to remove" Dentetsu ", real estate as the core". Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2019, 9) 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ Tokyu Corporation - Japan Private Railway Association(Retrieved October 2018, 9).
- ^ Shibuzawa Eiichi Memorial Foundation.
- ^ What is Tokyu Group? --Tokyu Corporation (viewed March 2018, 3)
- ^ Platform door | Tokyu Corporation
- ^ a b Document Division, General Affairs Department, Tokyu Corporation 1943 From the frontispiece
- ^ Kazuaki Nanao "Yoshiaki Tsutsumi How did the commander of the Seibu Group, the Dark Empire, fall? "Kobunsha Publishing Co., Ltd., May 2005, 17
- ^ Document Division, General Affairs Department, Tokyu Corporation 1943, pp. 1-8.
- ^ Tokyu Corporation History Compilation Secretariat 1973 V expansion, Chapter 1 Enhancement of main business, 3 Development by innovation, XNUMX) Development plan for the southwestern part of the castle
- ^ Document Division, General Affairs Department, Tokyu Corporation 1943
- ^ Document Division, General Affairs Department, Tokyu Corporation 1943.
- ^ "Japanese private railway Tokyu Corporation"Mainichi Shimbun 2011th of February 1
- ^ Document Division, General Affairs Department, Tokyu Corporation 1943, pp. 114-115.
- ^ Keita Goto "70 Years of Life" Shobo, 1953 (Showa 28)
- ^ Document Division, General Affairs Department, Tokyu Corporation 1943, pp. 204-207.
- ^ Document Division, General Affairs Department, Tokyu Corporation 1943, pp. 227-254.
- ^ Document Division, General Affairs Department, Tokyu Corporation 1943, p. 265-26.
- ^ Document Division, General Affairs Department, Tokyu Corporation 1943, pp. 40-54.
- ^ "50 years of town planning" Tokyu Land Corporation, 1973 (Showa 48)
- ^ "Fifty Year History of Odakyu" Odakyu Electric Railway, 1980 (55)
- ^ Document Division, General Affairs Department, Tokyu Corporation 1943, pp. 327-336.
- ^ "History of Keihin Electric Railway" Keihin Electric Express Railway Co., Ltd., 1949 (Showa 24)
- ^ Document Division, General Affairs Department, Tokyu Corporation 1943, pp. 257-260.
- ^ Document Division, General Affairs Department, Tokyu Corporation 1943, pp. 260-264.
- ^ "Keio Teito Electric Railway 1978 Years History" Keio Teito Electric Railway, 53 (Showa XNUMX)
- ^ Document Division, General Affairs Department, Tokyu Corporation 1943, p. 152-202.
- ^ Tokyu Corporation History Compilation Secretariat 1973 V expansion, Chapter 1 Enhancement of main business, 3 Development by new innovations, XNUMX) Development plan for the southwestern part of the castle, Keita Goto's concept The situation in the southwestern part of the castle
- ^ VI Leap, Chapter 4, Modernization of Tokyu Group, Arrangement and Transfer of 3 Businesses, "50 Year History of Tokyu Corporation" p762-783, Tokyu Corporation, April 1973, 4
- ^ VI Leap, Chapter 4 Modernization of Tokyu Group, 1 Expansion into New Fields-2 Business Strengthening / Integration, "Tokyu Corporation 50 Years History" p703-759, Tokyu Corporation, April 1973, 4.
- ^ Details of Tokyu Group Management Policy Implementation Measures, Tokyu Corporation, April 2000, 12
- ^ Outline of Tokyu Corporation's medium-term two-year management plan, Tokyu Corporation, March 2, 2003
- ^ Medium-term three-year management plan "STEP TO THE NEXT STAGE", to a beautiful era Tokyu corporation 3-2016
- ^ “Current status of health insurance association (FY2019) p1, p6”.Tokyo Southwest Private Railways Union Health Insurance Association. (2019) 2019th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Yano Tsuneta Den" Yano Tsuneta Memorial, 1957 (Showa 32)
- ^ "Denenchofu" boasts the best brand power in Japan- The best place to live in a high-class residential area in Tokyo
- ^ "Commercial train Tokyu is all stainless steel". Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 1. (July 1989, 2)
- ^ "Tokyu launches information magazine along the railway line". "Traffic newspaper" (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 2. (July 2001, 4)
- ^ "(PDF) "HOT Hot TOKYU" No. 333, Tokyu Corporation, March 2008, 3,2017th of February 1Browse.
- ^ (PDF) -Viewed Tokyu Corporation on September 2012, 1 and September 26, 2012.
- ^ a b "From August 2013, 8, you can purchase Tokyu line commuter passes more conveniently.”. Tokyu Corporation. As of August 2013, 8オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2016th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Sagano Scenic Railway and Tokyu Corporation hold a model train operation and photo exhibition of the first collaboration "Shibuya Hikarie" --Tokyu Corporation, March 2015, 3
- ^ Established Tokyu Power Supply, an electric power retailing company --Tokyu Corporation, March 2015, 9
- ^ New medium-term management planTokyu Corporation (viewed March 2018, 3)
- ^ "Aiming to increase profits by 25% through development along railway lines / Tokyu, station building renewal axis / 3-year plan" "Nikkei Sangyo ShimbunMarch 2018, 3 (general aspect)
- ^ "Fall to the railroad track, detected by camera Tokyu, alarm sound in the station staff room"The Nihon Keizai Shimbun morning edition August 2018, 8 (read September 27, 2018).
- ^ a b c Tokyu Corporation changed its name, removed the railway and only "Tokyu"(Toyo Keizai Online, March 2019, 3)
- ^ "Japan's first! Bank deposit and savings withdrawal service at stations using smartphones Cash-out service will start at ticket vending machines at each station on the Tokyu Line from Wednesday, May 5!" (PDF) (Press Release), Tokyu Corporation, (April 2019, 4) 2019th of February 5Browse.
- ^ (PDF) --Tokyu Corporation, March 2019, 3
- ^ "Tokyu, platform doors at all major stations""Nikkei" morning edition March 2020, 3 (19st page of the company) Viewed March 1, 2020
- ^ "Completion of platform door installation at all 64 stations on the Toyoko Line, Denen-toshi Line, and Oimachi Line" (PDF) (Press Release), Tokyu Corporation, (March 2020, 3) 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ Tokyu Corporation History Compilation Secretariat (ed.) "Tokyu Corporation 50 Years History" Tokyu Corporation, 1973, pp. 289-290, 302, 384 and others.
- ^ Keihin Electric Express Railway Company History Editing Group (ed.) "Keikyu Express Eighty Year History" Keikyu Electric Railway, 1980, pp.161-162.
- ^ Keihin Electric Express Railway Co., Ltd. Corporate History Editorial Group (ed.) "Keihin Express 1980 Years History" Keihin Electric Express Railway, 173, p. XNUMX.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Sagami Railway / Tokyu Corporation (December 2018, 12). 2018th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Sotetsu / Tokyu Direct Line”. Railway / Transportation Organization / Sagami Railway / Tokyu Corporation. 2016th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "The whole picture of the new artery connecting Kanagawa and Tokyo Sotetsu and Tokyu direct line construction"Nihon Keizai Shimbun November 2014, 10
- ^ Tokyu Corporation --Japan Private Railway Association, viewed July 2017, 2
- ^ Publishing Association Magazine "R & m" February 2019 Issue p.2
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF) --Tokyu Corporation News Release May 2016, 5
- ^ [Tokyu] 2020 series and 6020 series start commercial operation -Railway Hovidus RM News, August 2018, 4
- ^ (PDF) --Tokyu Corporation News Release May 2017, 10
- ^ Our first!Weekday night paid seat reservation service started on the Oimachi line! In the winter of 2018, it will be more comfortable to return home on weekday nights from Oimachi Station to the Denen-toshi Line!
- ^ Tokyu 6020 series started commercial operation - Railway fan・ Railf.jp Railroad News, March 2018, 3
- ^ "Transferred JR East power supply car "Yu Mani" to Tokyu "The Royal Express" to Hokkaido”. Vehicle News (June 2019, 7). 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF) --Tokyu Corporation, March 2016, 7
- ^ “Regarding the approval and revision of railway passenger fares” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Tokyu, (September 2019, 9), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2019, 9. 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ (PDF) --Tokyu Corporation, March 2018, 2
- ^ (PDF) --Tokyu Corporation, March 2018, 1
- ^ a b c d e f g h i About change of special ticket name and partial fare revision --Tokyu, September 2019, 9
- ^ "Notice from Tokyu Line”. As of May 2013, 11オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2008th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Tokyu One Day Open Ticket" limited to Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays will continue to be sold after April --Tokyu Corporation, April 2014, 4 (viewed May 1, 2014)
- ^ "Tokyu One Day Open Ticket" will be on sale throughout the year from September 9st (Tuesday) --Tokyu Corporation, August 2015, 8, viewed on the same day
- ^ We will extend the sale period of "Tokyu Line / Tokyu Bus One-day All-you-can-ride Ticket"! --Tokyu Corporation, March 2018, 8
- ^ Tokyu Line / Tokyu Bus One-day unlimited ride ticket sale extension notice Due to its popularity, it will be on sale after April 2019, 4 (Monday)! --Tokyu Bus, March 2019, 3
- ^ (PDF) --Tokyu Corporation, February 2013, 2.
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Usage information Women-only cars --Tokyu Corporation
- ^ Keita Goto, words at the memorial service for Ichizo Kobayashi, March 1957, 32 (Showa 3), at the Tokyo Takarazuka Theater.
- ^ From the April 2012 issue of HOT Hot TOKYU
- ^ (PDF) --Tokyu Corporation, February 2012, 3.
- ^ (PDF) --Tokyu Corporation, viewed March 2013, 3
- ^ 2019 passengers --Tokyu Corporation, viewed May 2020, 5
- ^ (PDF) --Tokyu Corporation
- ^ "Maintenance technology experiment at Izukyu such as Tokyu"The Nihon Keizai Shimbun morning edition August 2018, 9 (read September 28, 2018).
- ^ (PDF) --Tokyu Corporation News Release, March 2012, 3
- "Shibusawa Eiichi Biographical Material" Volume 53 Table of Contents Details Section 13 Civil Engineering / Port Construction / Land Company Subsection 3 Den'en Toshi Co., Ltd., Shibusawa Eiichi Memorial Foundation 2015th of February 12Browse.
- "History of Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway』Tokyu Corporation General Affairs Department Documents Division, Tokyu Corporation, March 1943.
- "Tokyu 1952 Years of History" Tokyu Corporation, Tokyu Corporation, October 10.
- "Tokyu Corporation 50 Years History" Tokyu Corporation History Compilation Secretariat, Tokyu Corporation, April 1973.
- "Tama Garden City: Record of 35 Years of Development" Tokyu Corporation, Garden City Division, Tokyu Corporation, October 1988.