18th NY stock market Dow Jones Industrial Average continued to fall $ 3 4060 cents
If you write the contents roughly
However, as the number of housing starts fell below market expectations in April and there were concerns about inflation due to the economic recovery, sales became dominant and the average of 4 Dow Jones Industrial Averages continued to fall.
The New York stock market on the 18th continued to fall. On the 18th, the expansion of personal consumption due to the benefits of the US government ... → Continue reading
FNN Prime Online
FNN Prime Online is a media that allows you to "new ways to interact with TV." Fuji TV's FNN28 station will do its utmost to deliver content such as articles, videos, live broadcasts, and the latest news that go beyond the boundaries of conventional TV and news.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Dow average stock price
The S & P Dow Jones Indices represent a variety of industries in the United StatesBrandThe average stock pricereal timePublish inAverage stock price indexIs. Previously announced by Dow Jones, in 2010 90% of the ownership interest in the "Dow Average Stock Price" came from Dow Jones.CME groupFor $6 million, Moved to publication of Dow Jones Index, and moved to calculation of S & P Dow Jones Index in July 2012.. The Dow average stock price isIndustrialAverage of 30 stocks", "Dow"輸送Average of 20 stocks", "Dow"publicThere are three types of "15 stock averages" and a total of "Dow comprehensive 3 types average".
- Dow Industrial Co., Ltd. 30 types average(Dow Jones Industrial Average-DJIA)
- Most famousJapanThen, "Dow Jones Industrial Average 30 species average (Dow Jones Industrial Average)[Note 2]," New York Dow," "New York Average Stock Price," etc. The Dow Jones Stock Index has already been in use since 1884Dow Jones AverageAlthough it was announced under the name of (Dow average), it reflects the American industrial structure at that time,Railway operatorWas the main composition (9 types of railway stock, 2 types of industrial stock). Following the economic development at the end of the 19th century, in a form that separates from the conventional Dow average (currently 20 average transport stocks),1896ToAgriculture:,Mining industryDepending on 12 brands such asDow Jones Industrial AverageCalculation of (Dow Jones Industrial Average) has started anew.1928In addition, it became 30 brands.After that, while incorporating service industries such as information and communication industry and medical care, it continues to the present... Previously all constituent companiesNew York Stock Exchange(NYSE) Although it was a listed company,1999First time in NovemberNASDAQSelected from listed companies (IntelとMicrosoft）,2020May 8Now, 6 companiesNASDAQListingCompanyIt has become.
- 20 types of transport stock
- public15 strains
Composition of "30 stocks average stock price"BrandAre replaced according to the times. Since June 2018, 6, there are no companies that remain as constituents at the time of the calculation start[Note 3].
|Dow Industrial Co., Ltd. 30 types average brand replacement (since 1970s)|
|2020th of February 8||Amgen, Salesforce.com, Honeywell International||Pfizer,Raytheon Technologies,Exxon mobil|
|2020th of February 4||■United technologies RaytheonMerged with Raytheon Technologies|
|2019th of February 4||Dow||Dow DuPont|
|2018th of February 6||Walgreen Boots Alliance||General Electric|
|2017th of February 9||■DuPont Dow ChemicalMerged with Dow DuPont|
|2015th of February 3||ア ッ プ ル||AT&T|
|2013th of February 9||Goldman Sachs, Visa, Nike||Alcoa,Bank of America,Hewlett Packard|
|2012th of February 9||United health||Craft foods|
|2009th of February 6||Cisco Systems, Travelers||General Motors,Citigroup|
|2008th of February 9||Craft foods||American International Group|
|2008th of February 2||Bank of America, Chevron||Altria, Honeywell International|
|2005th of February 11||■SBC Communications Inc. changed its name to AT & T after acquiring AT & T|
|2004th of February 4||American International Group, Pfizer, Verizon Communications||AT & T,Kodak,|
|2003th of February 1||■AlliedSignal merged to Honeywell International, Exxon merged to ExxonMobil, JP Morgan merged to JP Morgan Chase,|
Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing changed its name to XNUMXM and Philip Morris changed its name to Altria.
|1999th of February 11||Home Depot, Intel, Microsoft, SBC Communications Inc.|
■Travelers Group merges with Citicorp to become Citigroup
|1997th of February 3||Hewlett Packard, Johnson & Johnson, Travelers Group, Walmart Stores||Bethlehem Steel,Westinghouse Electric,,Texaco|
|1991th of February 5||Caterpillar, JP Morgan, Walt Disney Company||,Navistar International,US Steel|
|1987th of February 3||Boeing, The Coca-Cola Company|
■International Harvester changed its name to Navistar International Corporation
|1985th of February 10||McDonald's, Philip Morris|
■Allied Chemical changed its name to Allied Signal and Standard Oil of California changed its name to Chevron.
|American Tobacco Company,General Foods|
|1982th of February 8||American Express||Johns Manville|
|1979th of February 6||IBM, Merck & Company||Chrysler,|
|1976th of February 8||Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing|
■International Nickel to Inco Limited, Swift & Company to Esmark Corporation
Standard Oil renamed Exxon and United Aircraft renamed United Technologies
30 industrial stocks currently adopted
|No||symbol||Company name||Industry||The date of adoption||Listed market|
|Computer||2015th of February 3||NASDAQ|
|Medicine||2020th of February 8||NASDAQ|
|03||Axp||American express Co.|
|金融||1982th of February 8||NYSE|
|aircraft||1987th of February 3||NYSE|
|Heavy Machinery||1991th of February 5||NYSE|
|software||2020th of February 8||NYSE|
|07||Csco||Cisco Systems, Inc.|
|Information and communication industry||2009th of February 6||NASDAQ|
|oil||2008th of February 2||NYSE|
|09||DIS||The Walt Disney Co.|
Walt Disney Company
|Entertainment/Media||1991th of February 5||NYSE|
|Chemical||2019th of February 4||NYSE|
|金融||2013th of February 9||NYSE|
|12||HD||The Home Depot Inc.|
|Retail trade||1999th of February 11||NYSE|
|13||Hon||Honeywell International Inc.|
|Machinery/precision equipment||2020th of February 8||NYSE|
|14||IBM||International Business Machines Corp.|
|computers||1979th of February 6||NYSE|
|semiconductor||1999th of February 11||NASDAQ|
|16||JNJ||Johnson & Johnson Inc.|
Johnson & Johnson
|Medicine||1997th of February 3||NYSE|
|17||JPM||JP Morgan Chase and Co.|
JP Morgan Chase
|金融||1991th of February 5||NYSE|
|18||KO||The Coca-Cola Co.|
The Coca-Cola Company
|Beverage||1987th of February 3||NYSE|
|Eating out||1985th of February 10||NYSE|
|Chemical||1976th of February 8||NYSE|
|21||MRK||Merck & Co.|
|Medicine||1979th of February 6||NYSE|
|software||1999th of February 11||NASDAQ|
|Other product||2013th of February 9||NYSE|
|24||PG||Procter & Gamble Co.|
Procter & Gamble (P & G)
|Daily necessities||1932th of February 5||NYSE|
|25||TRV||The Travelers Companies, Inc.|
|insurance||2009th of February 6||NYSE|
|26||UNH||UnitedHealth Group Inc.|
|insurance||2012th of February 9||NYSE|
|Other finance||2013th of February 9||NYSE|
|28||VZ||Verizon Communications Inc.|
|communication||2004th of February 4||NYSE|
|29||WBA||Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc.|
Walgreen Boots Alliance
|Retail trade||2018th of February 6||NASDAQ|
|30||WMT||Wal-Mart Stores Inc.|
|Retail trade||1997th of February 3||NYSE|
Highest price ever
Lowest price ever
- 2020May 3 US $ 20,704.91 +2,112.98 (+ 11.37%)
- New coronavirusAs a measure to mitigate the damage caused by the spread of the infection, the market is in the midst of ongoing ruling and opposition talks over a large-scale economic measure of US$2 trillion (about 220 trillion yen). Is approaching." In addition, President U.S. President Trump said that he would like to relax restrictions on U.S. citizens such as refraining from going out in the near future, and "Restart US production activities by around Easter." Conceivable. In addition, with the expectation that the financial support that the U.S. government was seeking could be realized, the stocks of major aircraft companies such as Boeing and major airline companies skyrocketed, and energy stocks and financial stocks, which had fallen sharply, were bought back. The fact that it was done also helped the historical upheaval drama. This rate of increase, as well as the rate of increase, has been historical since the time of the Great Depression in 1933 (about 87 years).
Price range top record TOP 5 (excluding maximum rise range)
- 2020May 3 US $ 23,185.62 +1,985.00 (+ 9.36%)
- The Dow average stock price on the 13th, which had been repurchased a lot after the historic plunge on the previous day, was moving up and down with a big wave, but it rose sharply toward the closing and reached the maximum of $2,000 so far. We recorded the rising price. At a press conference started 30 minutes before the end of the transactionPresident TrumpDeclared a national state of emergency to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus, and revealed that the medical system was significantly expanded, which also contributed to the significant rise toward the end..
- 2020May 4 US $ 22,679.99 +1,627.46 (+ 7.73%)
- The closing price on the 6th was $1,627.46, up $22,679.99 from the previous day. The price increase is the third in the past. President Trump announced at a press conference on the 3th that the death toll of the day decreased in New York State where the spread of the new coronavirus was serious, and he expected that the increasing trend would stop. Appears to have turned into a significant rise due to improved investor sentiment.
- 2020May 3 US $ 22,552.17 +1,351.62 (+ 6.38%)
- The closing price on the 26th was $1,351.62, which is $22,552.17 higher than the previous day. The rate of increase is the fourth largest in the past. The price increase has continued for three consecutive days, and the total increase over the three days has reached nearly $4. The US Senate has passed a $3 trillion economic measure bill due to the spread of the new coronavirus, raising expectations for a large-scale stimulus package, and the government's hope for support, Boeing 3% The price went up. US Federal Reserve Chairman Powell Chairman Powell also said in an interview on US television that he would like to strengthen the funding of the market, etc., depending on the situation, which also reassured investors..
- 2020May 3 US $ 26,703.32 +1,293.96 (+ 5.09%)
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average, which had plummeted by just under $ 1 in just one week from the highest price range due to concerns that the new coronavirus might have spread worldwide, was in the early stages of the event.G7It was reported that the next day an emergency call meeting will be held between the finance ministers and central bank governors, and it is hoped that some measures will be taken and that each country will take measures to support economic stability through cooperation and monetary easing. Spread to the market. It continued to rise even after closing, and finally exceeded 5% and recorded the largest increase in history..
- 2020May 3 US $ 27,090.86 +1,173.45 (+ 4.53%)
- In a market where high volatility continues every day, this dayISMDue to the good results of the non-manufacturing business index, the U.S. Parliament's decision to invest a huge amount of money against the new coronavirus, and former Vice President Biden, who was weak in the Democratic presidential preliminary election Yamaba Super Tuesday, revived at once. He was more optimistic that he was more market-friendly than Candidate Sanders and could carry out the election favorably, and the price increased rapidly.
Reference record at the time of economic crisis (place of noteworthy record in the year)
- 2008May 10 US $ 9,387.61 +936.42 (+ 11.08%)
- In addition to the reaction that the stock price had dropped by 1% or more in one week last week, it was announced one after another before the start of tradingG7Because the financial crisis avoidance measures of each country were liked.
Maximum rate of increase
- 1933May 3 US $ 62.10 +8.26 (+ 15.34%)
- 2020May 3 US$ 20,188.52 -2,997.10 (-12.93%)
- The New York stock market on the 16th of the week has continued to fall sharply, with trading being automatically suspended immediately after the start of trading due to the effects of the new coronavirus every day.Although the central banks of the United States and Japan have taken additional monetary easing in the morning of Japan time, the decline in stock prices in the New York market has not stopped since the beginning of the week due to persistent concerns about the spread of the new coronavirus. Automatically suspend trading immediately after the start of tradingCircuit breakerWas activated. This is the third time since last week. It then resumed, but President Trump said he could fall into a recession, leading to a sudden collapse of over $3 in the closing trade, and the biggest drop so far has increased again in just a few days. The price has continued to fall sharply due to updates. Also, the rate of impact can be confirmed from the fact that it is also the second rate of decline after Black Monday..
Price range top record TOP 5 (excluding maximum decline)
- 2020May 3 US$ 21,200.63 -2,352.60 (-9.99%)
- While Trump was disappointed with the content of his unconventional economic response/countermeasures and concerns over the global spread of the new coronavirus, President Trump announced the European embargo on the night before.・The decline is accelerating due to concerns over the global economy due to concerns over stagnation of human resourcesAfter the circuit breaker was lifted, it showed repulsion of over $1400 at one time, but after that it started to decline again, and after the circuit breaker was restarted, it recorded a decline rate of nearly -10% in the close and hit a sharp decline since Black Monday. Was broken.
- 2020May 3 US$ 23,851.02 -2,013.76 (-7.79%)
- Concerns over the overall price competition of crude oil and the threat of the new coronavirus also turned to a simultaneous decline, which was more than -7%..
- 2020May 6 US$ 25,128.17 -1,861.94 (-6.90%)
- The investor sentiment that wants to secure profits has worried about the re-emergence of the coronavirus, and it has turned down at once.
- 2020May 3 US$ 23,553.22 -1,464.94 (-5.86%)
- WHO Tedross Secretary-General, who was in the middle of a drop due to the drop in expectations from the surge in expectations for President Trump's tax cut tweet on the day before, officially announced a new coronavirus global pandemic It is a development that plunges for a while Although there was a time period when it dropped close to $-1700, due to a little buying after that, $-1500 at the discount price was avoided, but it finally fell by more than -5%..
- 2020May 3 US $ 19,898.92 -1,338.46 (-6.30%)
- In the market on the 18th, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell sharply to over $ 1,000 compared to the previous day immediately after the start of trading due to concerns about the spread of the new coronavirus infection.Then, before 2:500 am Japan time, the rate of decline of the major stock index "S & P7" reached 2013%, so the circuit breaker was activated and trading was automatically suspended.The circuit breaker was first activated on the 9th of the same month after the current standards were set in 18, but will be the fourth on the 4th.Trading resumed 15 minutes later, but continued to fall sharply, dropping below $ 19,000 at one point.The Dow Jones Industrial Average has fallen below $ 19,000 for the first time in three years and four months since November 2016..
Place of noteworthy record of the year
- 2018May 2 US $ 24,345.75 -1175.21 (-4.60%)
- In response to strong employment statistics and other economic indicators, it was interpreted as a flight of funds from risk assets associated with a sharp rise in interest rates. The market traders were surprised at the sudden turn of just over $1500.
Maximum drop rate
- May 5 ――First time to update the highest price in the field$ 35,000As soon as it broke through.
- May 5 --Updated the highest price ever based on the closing price.
- May 4 --Continuously updated the highest price ever.
- May 4 ――Renewed the highest price in history, the first Odai in history$ 34,000Recorded over the closing price.
- May 4 ――Vaccination in the United States has been a tailwind, setting a new record high.
- May 4 --Updated record high for the first time in a week.
- May 3 ――The FOMC held until today is more dovish than the market expected, and the easing continues longer than expected, and the market liked it, so the Dow Jones Industrial Average continued to grow and it was the first time in history.$ 33,000Was exceeded even at the closing price.
- May 3 --Updated the highest price ever. (7 consecutive rises)
- May 3 --All over 18 years oldAmericanStock prices rose sharply immediately after the transaction following President Biden's instructions to receive the new coronavirus vaccine.. (4 consecutive rises)
- May 3 --The US Senate recently passed an amendment to the Corona Economic Measures Act totaling about $ 1 trillion in the House of Representatives, which was officially decided and signed by President Biden on March 9.It was decided that the enforcement would start in earnest, and it was expected that the economy would become a big plus again, and the stock price rose sharply.. (3 consecutive rises)
- May 3 --Updated the highest price ever.
- May 2 ――For the first time in history, Odai$ 32,000Although it was the historic high price update date that exceeded the above, the closing price was cautious and saw a slight rebound..
- May 2 ――The price has risen slightly and set a new record high..
- May 1 --At the same time as the new administration of Biden was inaugurated, the closing price reached a record high..
- May 11 ――The market atmosphere became even more positive against the backdrop of a series of favorable factors in the development of vaccines against the new coronavirus and the fact that the Trump administration finally agreed to start the administration transition process for the next Biden administration.A historic day that exceeded $ 30,000 for the first time in historyBecame..However, it was also pointed out that there was a gap with the lives of citizens who were exhausted by the new coronavirus..
- May 11 ――Before approaching the market, the new coronavirus vaccine, which is being developed by Moderna, was announced to be less than 95% effective in the efficacy evaluation, and the vaccine was supplied earlier than expected together with the Pfizer vaccine the other day. The market atmosphere was such that the influence of corona could be suppressed slightly, and the record high in the venue was set ($ 29,964.29).In particular, the Moderna vaccine was easier to handle than Pfizer's, which seems to have further enhanced the positive atmosphere of the market..
- May 11 ――Based on the news that Pfizer's vaccine development against coronavirus, which is under development in the middle of the European market before approaching the market, is about 90% effective at the experimental stage, the news will flow to the market worldwide. Risk consciousness revived and futures-led surges quickly exceeded $ 30,000 at the futures stage.However, it was not possible to overcome it at the approaching stage, and investors were wary of the development of reducing the amount of increase toward the middle stage.However, the $ 29,933.83 that I got shortly after approaching was the highest price in history, although it did not reach $ 30,000 for the first time in history..
- May 9 --The closing price fell below $ 27,000 due to concerns about the re-expansion of the new coronavirus infection in Europe..
- May 9 --Recorded a plunge of $ 1000, closing at $ 28,292 cents.
- May 9 --Recovered closing price of $ 29,000.
- May 8 - May 2Recovered the closing price of $28000 for the first time in half a year.
- May 8 -Temporary recovery of $28,000 the day beforeAlthough it did, the price collapsed from the afternoon.
- May 7 -Recover $27,000 again. Although there was already a recovery in the $6 range as of June 9, there was a cautious debate among the parties concerned, but the possibility of vaccine development increased and a backlash occurred again.
- May 6 ――We were wary of the second wave of the new coronavirus and recorded the fourth decline in history..
- May 6 -Recovered $27000 range.
- May 5 -With the threat of the new coronavirus finally being suppressed to an acceptable level, strong buy orders entered immediately after trading started, and temporarily exceeded $ 25000, as the economic outlook was clear..
- May 3 -US President Trump announced that he was disappointed with the new coronavirus countermeasures announced the night before, and that he will ban entry from European countries except the United Kingdom for 30 days. A drop of more than $1600 immediately after the opening of the deal due to concerns that the movement of people between the US and Europe will be disrupted and the US real economy will be hit hard. Continuing on March 3, circuit breaker Level 9 againWas activated and the transaction was suspended for 15 minutes.The decline did not stop even after the resumption of trading, and the closing price fell by $ 2352.6 (down 9.99%).Due to this new corona shock, stock markets in Japan, Asian countries, European countries, and the United States continued to decline record-breakingly.
- May 3 -WHO's pandemic declaration and President Trump's disappointment in economic policy drastically cut down the tragic development.
- May 3 -Petroleum Exporting Countries Organization and non-member countriesロシアCould not agree to cut production,WTICrude oil futures plunge.Following the plunge in crude oil prices and the worldwide spread of the new coronavirus, it temporarily fell below $ 2000 shortly after its launch, and even after a mix of buying and selling, the closing price exceeded $ 2000.Circuit breakerLevel 1 was triggered for the first time, trading was suspended for 15 minutes, and the exchange sounded an alarm from the morning..
- May 2 -The above-mentioned impact of the new coronavirus seems to have caused the largest decline in stock prices. The price dropped by more than $1190 from the previous day, and the rate of decline from the record high on the 12th of the month was over 10%. Drops continued for 6 consecutive days, reaching $3581.
- May 2 - ChugokuOccurs in世界Was a concernNew coronavirusMaintaining a market-friendly trend as the increase in pneumonia patients due to the disease has slowed down and risk alertness has receded, and Fed Chairman Powell's congressional remarks will remain the same as the previous day. It was well received that it was going to happen, and it set a new record high every day.. The first phase was over $29,500.
- May 2 -From the pre-release manuscript, it seems that the Fed Chairman Powell, which started on the same day as the company's financial results, seemed to be favorable, and said in a parliamentary statement that "at least there will be ample supply until April so that the repo market is not tight". Obviously there was an aspect that ignited the risk orientation of the market, and such composite materials led to renewal of the highest price ever, but there was also a strong sense of high price persistently sharply closing down the rate of increase and closing price was slightly negative compared to the previous day Sank up.
- May 2 -The feeling of caution against the new coronavirus originating from China spread to the previous day that new drug development and vaccine development are likely to progress, and the market price became positive in the flow of rapid recovery in a few days, setting a new record high did. There is no doubt that China also helped to halve the tariffs on American products. It fluctuated considerably during the transaction, but as a result the maximum price was updated.
- May 1 -U.S. economic indicators were favorable, and Chinese indicators were generally in line with market expectations, and expectations for continued improvement in U.S.-China relations continued. Finished.
- May 1 -Continuing to increase the degree of increase further against the background of good material and good corporate financial results up to the previous day.
- May 1 -Expectation for positive economic activity due to the first agreement between the US and China on the same day as the US-China trade talks and the statement that Kudrow NSC Chairman will begin negotiations for the second bullet immediately after the first agreement is felt It started with a great succession. Momentary trading momentarily renewed $29100, but closed slightly in the afternoon, but even closed at over $29000.
- May 1 -December consumer price index is weaker than market expectations, and economic indicators here are weak results such as employment statistics, but the number of items agreed in trade talks with China on the 12th Expectations of the market and the results of JP Morgan and Citi, which started the announcement of financial results, exceeded the market expectations because the signing ceremony for the one-shot agreement was held.Expectations for the performance of U.S. companies that will continue to be announced will boost the stock price It was a shape that appeared. However, when it was reported that US tariffs against China would not be lowered until after the election of the president in the fall, the growth was sluggish and most of the increase for the day was erased, and the record high at the closing price could not be achieved.
- May 1 -Employment statistics were weak compared to market expectations, but continued to trend to a new record high, with risk-oriented support of the market up to the previous day, supporting the market. Also the Dow average stock priceExceeded $29,000 for the first time everIt was a historic day. However, when the US House of Representatives reportedly sent Trump's impeachment prosecution letter to the Senate the following week, the price went out and the closing price fell below yesterday's stock price. In reality, it is not common sense that a large number of Republicans prosecute in the Senate, so there was no crash and it was a relatively calm market..
- May 1 -Concerns over the conflict between Iran and U.S. retaliation at the beginning of the year caused the market to feel relieved because President Trump became a restraining tone against Iran's actions, and economic loss due to collision Risk consciousness rebounded as concerns were regressed and it was reported that the Chinese deputy prime minister visited the US to sign the first stage of the agreement that was agreed at the US-China trade talks and is scheduled to sign on 13-15. With the help of the tie-up, the record high was renewed all at once, and the momentum reached the closing price and the momentum reached $29,000 for the first time in history, close to the imminent level and reached a position that can be reached anytime..
- May 1 -We are pleased with the fact that the trend of record highs continues toward the end of 2019, and that the People's Bank of China lowered the deposit reserve ratio to stabilize the market during the year-end and New Year holidays. And became the highest record ever on the first trading day of the year. Deployment that sharply raises the value from the afternoon trading.
- May 12 -Following yesterday's morning, the market remained volatile and temporarily traded above $28700, but in the afternoon it closed and reached a slight closing high..
- May 12 -Soaring immediately after trading. While closing the ups and downs, the stock price slowed down just before the end of trading, and the stock price slowed down.
- May 12 - ChristmasIn the environment where the number of participants was decreasing before, there were no new good or bad things, and the price surged immediately after the start of trading. Continuing growth in the current year's concerns at the end of the year and the resignation of the CEO of Boeing Co., which had a lot of missteps in the business, continued to grow and the company's stock continued to grow. Continued, and the highest price at the closing price was updated without turbulence. (3 consecutive rises)
- May 12 -With the passing of the draft EU withdrawal agreement submitted by Prime Minister Johnson in the House of Representatives, the possibility that the market will finally be released from the junk that lasted for more than two years, and President Trump and Chinese President Xi It was a good day for the market environment, where Trump talked about the positive telephone talks of Japan. However, the price suddenly hit $28,608.64 at the opening price, and the price was immediately lowered from the caution that it was too high.
- May 12 -Updated the highest price at the closing price from the bullish development that does not feel the influence of President Trump's impeachment.
- May 12 -With the trend to continue to like the first agreement in the US-China trade negotiations, it reached a record high for every day.
- May 12 -Uncertainty between the UK and Europe as the Conservative Party gained a large number of seats in the General Election of the UK due to the market's frank impression due to the announcement by the press conference that the US and China had reached a temporary agreement Relieving that Brexit, which was the source of the feeling, finally resolvedHowever, when it was reported that it was sent to the House of Representatives due to the passage of the presidential impeachment vote of the U.S. House of Justice Commission related to Trump's negative remarks and President Trump's suspicion of Ukraine, it rapidly disappeared and fell to a minus from the previous day. However, the closing price managed to recover from the plus territory and ended the week's transactions swayed by the US-China trade talks and the British general election related to Brexit.
- May 12 -President Trump tweeted, "We're very close to a big deal with China and China wants it too." In the negotiations with China, a number of people said that the US side would cut tariffs on China for the current $5 billion worth of items up to half in the last five days. Even the tariffs scheduled for December 3500 will not be triggered, but even the statement that the United States has been demanding further opening of the financial markets and protection of intellectual property rights has jumped out. Receiving this information, the record price was renewed all at once. Although the ruling party's Conservative Party is expected to acquire a majority in Britain's general election involving Brexit, it was reported in the field as an observation report.We could not update the closing price.
- May 11 -Although there was a risk of a fall due to the Chinese authorities' actions regarding President Trump's actions toward democratization in Hong Kong, there was a risk of a fall, but the highest price was renewed for three consecutive days in anticipation of progress in trade negotiations..
- May 11 -Buy orders ran all at once due to the prediction that trade negotiations between the United States and China will progress more than expected, Slightly updated the highest price.
- May 11 -Buy orders managed to exceed sells due to reports that sanctions against Chinese company Huawei were suspended, renewing the highest price.
- May 11 -NEC Chairman Kudrow made a statement saying "US-China negotiations are working well" and reflected them in the stock price as a matter of course. Although the important indicators were weak only under the situation where the price was stronger than the futures stage, it became the trend to renew the record high.. The Nasdaq also updated with the highest price, the first Dow average$28,000 closing priceIt was a day that will remain in history because the closing price and the highest price ever recorded are the discounts.
- May 11 -The market, which received the Fed Chairman's parliamentary statement made on the same day in a positive manner, strengthened the rise rate to the rear, and renewed the all-time high, which had stagnated on the previous day. However, a hearing was held in the U.S. House of Representatives to decide whether to impeach the President's allegations of Ukraine, and from the same day, there was also anxiety such as new testimony popping up as it was relayed to the United States. However, it did not affect the stock price on that day.
- May 11 -The Boeing stock price rose.
- May 11 -Although investors who received Trump's remarks lowered the price by nearly 100 dollars from the previous day, the stock price rose sharply in the afternoon as the announcement of the financial results of Disney exceeded the market forecast, and the closing price was updated by 4 consecutive rises.
- May 11 -In the afternoon of Japan time, the Chinese Ministry of Commerce commented that the US-China negotiations will gradually eliminate the tariffs that the two sides are negotiating under the first phase agreement. Dow futures skyrocketed in a way that made people feel that the momentum for improving US-China trade friction, which had cast a shadow on the global economy, increased. The concern that it was rising too much was not a problem, and it became a trend to renew the highest price in history at a stretch by leaning on that trend as it is..
- May 11 -The ISM non-manufacturing business confidence index also reached a record high on consecutive days due to the momentum that exceeded the market forecast, while continuing to maintain favorable conditions from the previous day.
- May 11 ――The trend was to hit a record high for the first time in three months, driven by the momentum of the market, which continued to favor the favorable results of employment statistics last weekend and the easing trend of trade friction between the United States and China.The closing price increased to $ 3.Although criticized for being overpriced, the Nasdaq Index and S & P 27,462.11 were also strong.Even though President Trump notified the United Nations of withdrawal from the Paris Agreement, the stock price on that day was not affected..
- May 8 - ChugokuTheCurrency manipulation countriesThe market was confused by the designation, Closed to $25717.74.
- May 8 -This day was a day when the market was at the mercy of politics. Initially the day beforeFOMCThen, it became a move to recover the lowering due to the turmoil after the slight rate cut, and it rose to more than $300 from the previous day. However, when President Trump announced that "9% tariffs will be applied to Chinese products worth 1 billion dollars from September 3000," the situation will turn to dark and the price will drop by more than $10 from the previous day. In the chaos market, the daily price range was about $300 and it became a mess business..
- May 7 -Even if there is concern about slowdown in the Chinese economy, it has no effect and the closing price rose to $ 27,359.16.
- May 7 -The Fed Chairman Powell's parliamentary statement from the previous day raised expectations for interest rate cuts again, and the consumer price index did not worsen as expected and it was unchanged from the previous month, so it continued to grow continuously every day, and the discount price was almost the highest It was a value. For the first time in history, the Dow average was a historic day with over $27,000.
- May 7 -The mid-economic index was not good under the situation that the day after Independence Day was next day, but the half-dong transaction and the congratulatory mood sale before the holiday did not come out. The price reached a maximum of $26966, which was the highest in nine months..
- May 7 -The U.S.-China summit meeting was held during the G20 Osaka conference held on the weekend, and the market was favorable due to the temporary truce with regard to trade friction. And the market is in a favorable state. It was a move that exceeded the all-time high at the closing price stage, and the rate of increase also temporarily exceeded $ 290. However, it was sluggish until closing and never reached the highest price ever at the closing price stage..
- May 6 -A move that temporarily exceeds the all-time high recorded in October last year.
- May 6 -The weekly rise is 1168 dollars. Returned the closing price to $25,983.94 and showed a demodulation tendency.
- May 4 -Hit the return high of $26,695.96.
- May 3 -Temporary recovery of $26,000.
- May 2 -US January employment statistics improved above market expectations, closing $1, regaining $25063.89.
- May 12 -The uncertainties about the economic outlook became even more prominent, and the price fell by more than $670, closing at $22,859.60, renewing the 2018 low..
- May 10 -Against overall concerns due to China's trade friction.
- May 10 -Fully cheap due to fears that corporate profits would deteriorate due to rising long-term interest rates.
- May 10 -The US's key economic indicators (ADP employment statistics, ISM non-manufacturing business confidence index, etc.) greatly exceeded the market expectations, and market concerns further receded, causing a significant upturn every day and a record high However, the first time in history, it was close to several tens of dollars, but as the market closed, interest rates on US Treasury bills increased and the gains were sharply curtailed.
- May 10 -Although there are concerns about Europe's high debt nations and the US-China trade war, the Dow average, which maintained the high level in the form that current economic expectations outweigh those risks, is the highest ever Was updated. After that, the Fed Chairman Powell remarked in the middle of the term that the policy was a gradual rate hike, and again, the market price was expected in the hope that the trade war between the United States and China would not become excessively large, and the price increased.
- May 9 -As the view that the effect of the oil production increase agreement of the member countries of the Petroleum Exporting Countries Organization (OPEC) was negligible was strengthened, the price also expanded at once and closed to 26,700 dollars and 26,743 cents above 50 dollars..
- May 9 -Weekly new unemployment claims and the Philly Manufacturing Business Index surpassed market expectations and continued to rise towards the end of the half-year Dow average hits record highs since February of this year. The closing price recorded $26,656, partly due to the fact that China's retaliation measures were within the expected range.. It was one step closer to the maximum price of $26,700.
- May 2 -After the employment statistics, the situation continued unabated when concerns about the stock market began to smolder due to a sudden unstable market price. It seems that the side of the anxiety psychology that makes the market even more unstable has had a considerable effect, but the rate of decline has widened rapidly toward the end of this day,May 2This was a record drop of more than -1000 dollars from the previous day. It is said that there is considerable concern about the speed of interest rate increases. Closed at $23,860.46, down $-1032.89 (-4.15%)
- May 2 - May 2The employment statistics released in April were more favorable than expected, and wage growth was accelerating. As a result, there was a vague assumption in the market that the rate hike would be faster than the rate hike expected by the market. A sudden escape from risky assets occurred and selling became selling, and even at the closing price it was a historical decline and it greatly exceeded the maximum decline in history. Closed at $24,345.75 / -1175.21 (-4.60%)
- May 1 -It seemed that the preliminary quarterly GDP estimate would fall significantly below market expectations and fall sharply, but on the contrary, it rose to a new record high. It is also considered that President Trump's sudden positive statement to the TPP and his positive statement about various directions at the Davos conference have created a sense of lightness in the future of US stocks. The highs expanded rapidly towards the close, and the record high was a very strong day with closes.
- May 1 -The indicators were weak, but the optimistic trend strongly updated the historical high. Also. The record high was renewed in the section where President Trump's and the authorities' bullish remarks were also considered good.
- May 1 -Although many indicators were not good, we were able to easily update the highest price ever, catching up with the upper price than the futures stage.
- May 1 -The all-time high was slightly updated after the tie-up, but then the Dow average sank to the minus range.
- May 1 -On this day, it was in a state of closing the government agency because it could not determine the provisional budget of the US farce drama from last weekend, but the Republican Party and the Democratic Party walked up and it became a situation to chase the upside, and it became a situation to follow up. It closed under the situation that the closing price was the highest ever.
- May 1 -Although it was the day when the most U.S. indicators were released this week, the Philadelphia Fed Manufacturing Index and housing starts fell far below market expectations, and conversely weekly new unemployment claims and construction permits The number of cases was mixed, which was higher than the market forecast, so we received a tie-up in the situation where buying and profit settlement were in conflict. The record high was soon renewed, and at the same time it was sunk into the negative range including adjustments, but it became like a tradition as it closed. Along with this, the range of reduction was widened.
- May 1 -It was a day when the range of increase that was erased the day before was returned to the full level and the price went up further. Although the index result did not shake, it was said that the beige book contents were optimistic and that it was a factor behind the upside and added later. In fact, it was a strong market price that was consistently aiming for an upside from the day's close, so it was difficult to answer when asked what was the direct factor. The opposite of the rise in the market price and the rise in the US 10-year bond was also the market price at the same time.
- May 1 -The previous day was a weekly holiday on Rev. King's birthday, but the NY Fed's manufacturing business confidence index, which was announced before it came close to the market, fell below the market forecast and fell to the lowest level for the first time in 6 months. It seemed that the stock price, which had been raised significantly, would be cut, but on the contrary it continued to grow and became the historic day for the first time in history to surpass $26,000. Although it seemed that there were strong stock market flows worldwide with strong stock market trends and great expectations for financial results as a result of continued growth, it was gradually pushed to profit settlement, and further Moral Special Prosecutor However, due to the observation that it would summon Bannon to the grand jury, it suddenly became a profit-taking advantage and closed at about -10 dollars at the closing price, and canceled the large increase.
- May 1 -The cores of retail sales and the consumer price index each exceeded the market expectations and eased excessive concerns, and went up to catch the top price and set a new record high. For the first time on that day, it broke through 25,600 and 25,700 dollars in a row, and finally exceeded 25,800 dollars and closed at 25,810.43 dollars.
- May 1 -The producer price index was unexpectedly negative, and the negative number of new weekly unemployment insurance applications seemed to be worse than the market forecast, but it seems that a negative atmosphere will spread, but in a favorable market atmosphere it will soon reach a new record high did. This was largely due to the Chinese authorities' denial of speculative news that China may be considering the suspension or diminishing of US Treasuries the day before. It was a very strong day, with the final price expanding to the closing price and the closing price being the highest ever. It was the first day to exceed $25,500.
- May 1 -Set a new record high by keeping pace with the stock prices of each country, which has been maintaining a solid situation without the announcement of prominent indicators. It was the first day in history that $25400 was paid.
- May 1 -Tokyo time was very strong at the futures stage as it took over the flow from last weekend, but futures softened from around the middle of Europe and it was threatened to update the highest price ever, but at the leaning stage it exceeded $ 25,300 Although the highest price was updated every day, it was softened by the profit settlement immediately after the closing, so the highest price ever at the closing price was not updated. .
- May 1 -The number of employees in the employment statistics released before the reliance was lower than the market forecast itself, but there is a recognition that the average hourly wage matches the market forecast and it is a good employment environment The market price continued on this day.
- May 1 -The ADP employment statistics (market forecast: 19 result is 25) and important indicators such as weekly unemployment insurance application numbers are all good, and against these backgrounds, we continue to grow from the futures stage, the highest value in history every day. Update and first time in history$25,000 closing priceIt was a historic day that transcended.
- May 1 -With indicators such as the ISM manufacturing industry business condition index and construction spending showing better numbers than the market forecast, it became a trend to renew the all-time high at a stretch and it started from the rise for the second consecutive day of the year. The highest price was renewed for the first time in a week and the closing price was $2. The highest price on the market exceeded $24,922.68.
- May 12 ――The results of the mid-term index in the off-season trading condition at the end of the year were mixed, and the US 10-year bond was weak, but only the Dow Jones Industrial Average strongly hit a record high on a closing price basis at this time, which is rare in history. It was the first renewal drama in the history of Dow.■ In the end, the year ended with a rebound of more than $ 29 on the 100th, but 2017 ended with a historic high of over $ 4000 over the year.The Dow Jones Industrial Average was also a historic year with a very good performance since 2013.
- May 12 -Many U.S. indicators including weak quarterly GDP and core deflator were weak on this day, but a large-scale tax reform bill amendment aimed at by President Trump was finally passed by the US Senate It is thought that the trend of liking for continued. However, due to concerns about the closing of government agencies due to the election of Catalan parliament members in the aftermath and the temporary budget deadline for the next day, neither the record high nor the record high at the closing price could be renewed.
- May 12 -On the day when nothing happened on the weekend and the US tax reform bill that came from last week will pass by the parliament, it jumped sharply and jumped from the $24,700 level to the $24,800 level. there were.
- May 12 -Although the U.S. indicator released on this day is weak, it is said that the Senate Republican Rep., who had shown opposition to the tax reform bill proposed by the US Senate, said that he would support it later this year. The rising average of the Dow continued to lead to a new record high.
- May 12 -It started with a record high from a close-up against the backdrop of strong US indicators (retail sales, weekly new unemployment claims, etc.).
- May 12 -While the price of the FOMC is expected to rise, the core of the consumer price index is weaker than market expectations and the dollar is weak, but the Dow average continues to grow in a way that favors the weakness of the dollar Was updated. It was also the first day in history to put $24600, but after the announcement of the results of the FOMC and the last meeting of the chairman of Yellen, the profit settlement flowed and finally it closed below $24600.
- May 12 ――As a US index, the wholesale price index performed well, but it was within the expected range.However, as a result of the strong trend after employment statistics and the gradual increase, the trend finally reached a record high in the middle of the hour.
- May 12 -Continued growth following last weekend's trend. Explosion terrorism occurred in Manhattan in the morning, and it went up and down slightly, but it became solid until the closing and it reached a new record high based on the closing price.
- May 12 -Employment statistics exceeded market expectations, but average hourly wages have been revised to a negative value for the previous month and the results for this month also fall short of market expectations, and other indicators are weaker than market expectations but risky. It should have been called an unwind of the evasive market, but it was weak immediately after the indicator was announced, but afterwards it was a renewal drama with many unexplained parts such as the situation that the highest price ever will be updated based on the closing price ..
- May 12 -The US Senate's tax reform bill, which had been struggling last weekend, was in favor of 51: Opposition 49, after suffering various difficulties, local time after the market closed, around 2 am on the 2nd day the next day With the price rising sharply and jumping over two miles of 100 dollars at a stretch, we were able to reach a record high at the approaching stage. However, when he entered the second session after that, the rate of increase disappeared rapidly. In the background, there were concerns about the prosecution of two Republican members of the House of Representatives regarding the Russian Gate issue and concerns over North Korea. As a result, the price closed at the closing price, which was barely renewing.
- May 11 -With US indicators (personal income, number of new unemployment insurance applications, Chicago Purchasing Department Association Business Index, etc.) often exceeding expectations, Yellen's remarks from the previous day were also taken into account as a material, and the daily record high was overheated. For the first time in history, when the Dow average topped the $24,000 mark, it was a record day of running up from the $24,100 mark to the $24,200 mark and the $24,300 mark.
- May 11 -U.S. quarterly GDP revised above market expectations, and when Fed Chair Yellen revealed optimistic view of the economy in publication of parliamentary testimony The value was greatly updated, and it soon exceeded $23,900 for the first time in history.
- May 11 -The indicators seemed to be mixed, but there were impacts of indicators of good results (Case-Schiller US Home Price Index, Consumer Confidence Index, Richmond Fed Manufacturing Index, etc.), Black Friday and Cyber. There was a strong content on Monday and expectations for the next Fed Chairman Powell's remarks at the Senate Hearing held on the same day. It was thought that risk aversion would occur because North Korea was experimenting with ballistic missiles at about 3 o'clock and had been flying for about 1 hour, but in just a few hours it became a reversal of risk avoidance and conversely one It was interpreted that the risk factors decreased, and there were also media reports that the financial problem regarding withdrawal related to Brexit was solved, and conversely, with the risk-oriented relapse, it exceeded $ 23,700 for the first time in history and further exceeded $ 23,800 at once. It was a record day.
- May 11 -There were various things around the world on the weekend, but there was almost no effect on the Dow average, and as the result of the sale of used homes remained strong, the risk orientation gradually increased, and President Trump tax system Tweeting about the reform bill as “discussion is going well” also pushed the risk orientation and updated the record high, but after the record high was updated, it seems that profit settlement was suddenly brought in and the increase rate is erased. After the scene, there was a stagnant development and the record high at the closing price was not updated.
- May 11 -Europe and North Korea have many concerns in Africa, etc., but the US itself maintains a favorable environment, and the fact that the sales of used homes announced on this day greatly exceeded the market forecast, etc. With the rise of crude oil futures, it reached a new record high.
- May 11 -Although it was soft after the donation, the market was good because it was announced that the postponement observation of the tax reform bill of the US Senate, which was the cause, will be announced at 25:30 by the US Senate public relations It became a flow to renew the highest price ever at the closing price.
- May 11 ――Continuing the steady trend from last week, the record high was updated every day without any important economic indicators being announced, and exceeded $ 23,600 for the first time in history.However, after the renewal, it managed to close with a slight renewal of the highest ever at the closing price, with the scene of turning soft. (Playing cardsPresidentJapanAway from South KoreaTo) (5 consecutive rises)
- May 11 -Taking over the strong atmosphere of the previous week, it has set a new record high while going back and forth between plus and minus areas compared to the previous weekend. (President Trump's first visit to Asia visited Japan from the day before)
- May 11 -U.S. employment statistics were below market expectations, but there was a feeling that the employment environment would remain strong, and the uncertainty about the future decreased due to the tax reform proposal and Powell's decision as the next chairman of the Fed. Shortly after retiring to, it set a new record high. After that, when the ISM non-manufacturing business confidence index announced at 23:00 exceeded market expectations, stock prices, which had been sunk in the negative range compared to the previous day, picked up again and moved to the high price range.
- May 11 ――It was relatively strong due to the favorable indicators, but when the US House of Representatives' tax reform bill was announced, it was volatile with a smaller impression than expected.However, when Fed director Powell was nominated as President Trump as the next Fed chairman, the dovish affairs rose in a way that the market liked, hitting a record high and closing at over $ 23,500.Historical dayIt became.
- May 11 -The previous record high reached a record high again, exceeding $23,500 for the first time in history due to risk-oriented recovery due to Trump's remarks about tax reform ``I do not think about phased introduction'' and expectations for a strong US economy Since the announcement of the FOMC results, the movement that seems to be profit-taking has become dominant, and the rate of increase has been reduced.
- May 10 ――Is it boosted by the fact that there were many strong corporate financial results? Not only did we recover yesterday's decline, but we also rose by more than $ 70 at the approaching stage, and then reached a record high at a stretch and then exceeded $ 180. I went all at once and approached $ 23,500, but I couldn't achieve it.There were also reports that Republican lawmakers recommended Mr. Tiller as the next Fed chairman.
- May 10 -There is also a feeling that the ruling party won a big victory in the Japanese House of Representatives election without the announcement of important economic indicators, and the uncertainties of the allies disappeared, which also contributed to the all-time high record. However, some point out that the market atmosphere is overly optimistic, leading to a sudden slowdown in the latter part of the market.
- May 10 -The U.S. Senate agreed with the 2018 budget plan in a favorable situation, with the record highs stopped renewing but the continuous increase did not stop on the day before 51: Opposition 49 Although it was a thin ice, it passed, but the market atmosphere improved. Soaring at the futures stage, it relied on as it was, renewing the highest price ever and approaching. The trend continued throughout trading hours, ending the week's trading at an all-time high.
- May 10 -With the housing index below market expectations, the US 10-year bond and the Dow average continued to grow, and in a very strong market environment, it became a trend of daily renewal of the record high with a contribution. It seems that there were expectations for the Beige Book, which will be announced at 19 am on the 3th of Japan time. It was the first day in history that the closing price exceeded $23,000. (8 consecutive rises)
- May 10 -With the background of strong import price index, export price index, NAHB housing market index, etc., the trend of renewing the historical highs continuously continued for the first time in history, and it was the first day in history to exceed $23,000. (7 consecutive rises)
- May 10 -The NY Fed Manufacturing Business Index was up 10 points above the market expectations, creating an optimistic atmosphere and slipping to a new record high. Stanford University professor Tiller (famous for hawks and Tiller Rules) was interviewed by President Trump as a candidate for the next Fed chairman, but there was no effect on the market price and it rose strongly to close and closed at almost the highest price. The highest price ever was also updated. (6 consecutive rises)
- May 10 -Retail sales and CPI announced at 21:30 Japan time slightly fluctuated with slight fluctuations as a result of being slightly weak or slightly exceeding market expectations, but announced at 23:00 after leaning The Consumer Confidence Index was a very strong three-digit number that far exceeded the market expectations, and it became a trend to keep the record high, and it became the first day in history to exceed $22,900. Was just under $1 more than the all-time high at the closing price. (5 consecutive rises)
- May 10 -The market trended toward a new record high with a steady increase against the backdrop of strong US indicators (wholesale price index and the number of new unemployment insurance applications) that had been released before the closing but were negative compared to the previous day. After the middle stage of Tatamono, it remained soft.
- May 10 -While there were noises from other countries, even though there were no announcements of important indicators, the firmness gradually increased toward the announcement of the FOMC minutes, and even after the minutes were announced, the price did not collapse and the price was abnormally strong. It became the flow of the highest price update in the history of every day.
- May 10 -Continuing from Friday, the highest price ever was set at the time of handing over while there was no announcement of important indicators. However, once the record high was renewed and temporarily suspended, it became a loose development due to the issue of independence in the Catalan region of Spain, etc.Petit DemonThe prime minister's postponement of the declaration of independence and the direction of talks with the central government gave him a sense of security, and the development went towards an upside, closing the closing price above $22,800.
- May 10 -According to the employment statistics released on Friday of last weekend, the number of employees was a negative surprise with the number of employees-3.3 thousand people, but this was surprisingly strong content that was perceived as being affected by the hurricane With the average hourly wage and the unemployment rate recovering to 4.2%, we continued to enjoy the record-setting highs for the first time in history, exceeding $22,800.
- May 10 -The trend of renewing the all-time high against the background of strong indicators and dignitaries continued, and it became a shape of climbing the mountain toward the closing and it was the first day in history to exceed $ 22,700 for the first time. (7 consecutive soaring 4 consecutive days record high price update)
- May 10 -ADP employment statistics were in line with the market forecast of 13.5 people, which gave us a sense of security, and the aftermath of the previous day slightly crossed the record high and slightly dropped, but at 23:00 Japan time The ISM non-manufacturing business index announced has regained its firmness as it has significantly exceeded market expectations.
- May 10 -With the strong flow from the previous day taken over, it will be the highest record ever. This day was also a rare day for the Employment Statistics Week where no important economic indicators were announced, and it could be said that this was a factor that continued to have a positive effect. It was also the first day on this day that it exceeded $22,600, and it was a situation where it could be said to be a heated state in the sense that the walls of $100 each day were torn one by one.
- May 10 -Expectations for the U.S. economy and expectations that President Trump's tax reform announced a target of 20% corporate tax will continue to be positive, but expectations continue in October as well as in September It became a market trend and it became a trend to renew the highest price ever, and when it was found that the ISM manufacturing business index announced subsequently had risen to the highest level since 9, the firmness increased and it exceeded $ 10 at once. It became a trend to settle and it was a solid foundation throughout the day.
- May 9 -The record high was renewed shortly afterwards due to the aftermath of the previous day, but after that, it changed slightly softly and the record high based on the closing price was not renewed. (Updated record high for 6 consecutive days)
- May 9 -On this day, the US index was wiped out, but the FOMC result was announced on the same day, and the record high was set in a situation where it did not fluctuate significantly. Since the balance sheet reduction was expected to be announced at FOMC, there were some points that the market was aware of, and it seemed like it was going up and down before the announcement. As expected, the balance sheet contraction was announced at FOMC, and the content was more hawkish than expected, but unexpectedly the Dow average did not collapse and it was temporarily lowered after the announcement, but it rose sharply to close and the maximum price was almost closed. It was (A record high for 9 consecutive days with 5 consecutive rising prices)
- May 9 -On this day as well, the US index was not in a very cloudy state, but expectations for the US economic situation continued and the trend of renewing the record high continued. (8 consecutive highs for 4 consecutive days, the highest price ever updated)
- May 9 -It was an index that was only about the NAHB home price index, but it became a trend to update the record high while it was below the market forecast. It seems that there was expectation that FOMC will be held on the next day and the day after the next day and tapering (reduction of asset purchases) will finally start, but the latest index is close to extinction, but the situation with a strong view as transient is also the highest ever It may have been a boost to the value update. (7 consecutive highs for 3 consecutive days, the highest price ever updated)
- May 9 -While U.S. indicators were announced as Bitcoin crashed from the previous day and terrorist attacks in London, retail sales fell to a minus rather than a narrow range, and industrial production also fell to a big negative. However, the dollar remained relatively strong against the backdrop of the sharp rise in the pound and other factors, and as a result, the company relied on risk appetite rather than risk aversion and set a new record high. (6 consecutive highs for 2 consecutive days, the highest price ever updated)
- May 9 -The consumer price index, which had been particularly emphasized in the US economic data released today, exceeded market expectations (core matches market expectations) and the US 10-year bond interest rates and crude oil futures prices rose in a favorable manner. The 10-year US Treasury bond also rose to the Dow average and reached a record high.
- May 9 -Although the wholesale price index was a market that seemed to move below the market expectations and declined, President Trump said, ``A draft summary of tax cuts due to tax reform that will be the largest ever in the week of September 9 will be issued. It will make an announcement," said House Chairman Ryan, who also said "We will present a draft of the largest tax reform in history on September 25", saying that the market will be subject to large-scale corporate tax reductions. As a result, the market atmosphere suddenly picked up and a move was made to aim for an upside. (Updated all-time highs based on the closing price of 9 consecutive days of 25 consecutive rises)
- May 9 -Market weakened on Monday due to the receding of North Korea risk, which had been a concern since last week, and the fact that the sanctions against North Korea did not become a very strong sanction due to concessions in consideration of China and Russia. The subsequent sharp rise in prices led to a new record high on a closing price basis.
- May 8 -The U.S. June Labor Movement Survey, which was released at 23:00, has been approaching negatively compared to the previous day for a long time, but it is usually not considered as a material This strong figure was reminiscent of the positive prediction that wages would rise someday, which in turn led to a rise in US stocks, leading to record highs every day. However, in the second place, the US President Trump's posting of a stronger than usual statement on North Korea's provocation acted on Twitter, which made him a little more alert.
- May 8 -The employment statistics of the previous weekend continued to be favorable, and the record high was set to a record high, and the price remained firm throughout the day. (10 consecutive highs 9 days in a row, new record high)
- May 8 -U.S. 1.8-year bond interest rates were positive, with wage growth slightly accelerating from last month as U.S. employment data exceeded market expectations by 0.3 and average hourly wage growth matched market expectations +10 It became a trend to update the highest price ever due to rising prices, etc., and there were also scenes where the midfield stalled, but finally it was a very strong market price when the closing price was the highest ever. .. (9 consecutive rises)
- May 8 -A new record high, with US indicators weakening every day. On this day, there was still a sense of incongruity that the record high was renewed despite the ISM non-manufacturing business sentiment index etc. falling below market expectations.
- May 8 -Daily U.S. indicators continue to fall short of market expectations, but the Dow's average has risen in the midst of an unnatural situation of rising upwards, and finally rises above $22000 for the first time in the history of the day. However, it was a historic day that closed and ended.
- May 8 -Although it is a market that expectations are ahead in the employment statistics announcement week, the indicators released on this day are notable weakening, but it also highlights the fact that new car sales in the United States are decreasing more than expected It was a headwind to the U.S. automobile industry, but the Dow average continued to record a record high for days on a daily basis, but it was a weak part such as stepping into the first ever history of over $22,000. It was a market that I could feel.
- May 7 -Daily record highs in the continuously mixed US economic indicators
- May 7 -The quarterly GDP was 2.6, which was in line with the market expectations and gave a certain sense of security to the market that was wary, and it became a flow to update the record high toward the end. However, there was also a situation where North Korea suddenly decided to carry out a medium-range ballistic missile experiment in the middle of the night, and it became unstable.
- May 7 -It was a mixed index, but durable goods orders were significantly higher than market expectations, and crude oil prices were rising, and expectations for the enactment of a health care bill were also high, and it began to greatly exceed the record high ever. It was also boosted by the IMF's announcement of a report that the economy was "temporarily slowing at the beginning of the year, but then headed for an increase." However, after the results of the US mid- and long-term bond auction came out, the price went out.
- May 7 -With the increasing number of mixed indicators, the highest price ever was recorded in a favorable market atmosphere due to rising crude oil prices in the news report on oil-producing countries on the previous day
- May 7 -Looking at good U.S. economic indicators, gradually increasing the price and renewing the all-time high based on the closing price
- May 7 -The consumer price index was in line with market expectations, but despite the softening of interest rate movements on 10-year U.S. Treasury bonds as retail sales unexpectedly declined, the market was adversely affected by tapering and the next hike in interest rates. As the idea of delays rebounded, the stock market became a good day for the distorted structure in which the stock market felt favorable and rose, renewing the all-time high.
- May 7 -Although it was a strong and weak US indicator, it was a market with expectations for indicators such as retail sales announced the next day, following the strong trend of the previous day.
- May 7 -Yellen's semi-annual semi-preliminary draft monetary policy report manuscript favored (relieved) that the market was more dove-like than expected, and suddenly increased by more than 100 dollars and gained momentum Steady throughout the day despite concerns about the Russian gate that whispered a series of suspicions until the birth of President Trump, such as the highest price ever updated and the relationship with Russia related to Mr. Trump's son Trump jr Changed to.
- May 7 - independence DayIn the NY market, which traded with a half-dong before the holiday, the ISM manufacturing business index showed a very good result and the Dow average rose at a stretch, renewing the all-time high, but it stalled until the closing of the half-dong. The all-time high at the closing price could not be updated.
- May 6 -Although it started to slightly update the highest price in history with the trend that it liked the remarks of the Fed governor's day yesterday, it was stalled until it closed afterwards.
- May 6 -Taking advantage of the flow of strong futures in the absence of big materials on weekends, US Secretary of Commerce Ross said at the time of entering New York, "Canada/Mexico does not seem to manipulate the currency" It became a trend to update the highest price ever. A major contributor to this trend was the fact that high-tech and IT-related buybacks, which have been declining every day for a while, helped to gain momentum for this trend, said NY Fed President Dudley. There was also a bullish remark that "expansion will continue" and the record high was renewed and it was a very bull market with the record high closing.
- May 6 ――Although weak indicators are becoming more prominent, the FOMC's optimism about the economy has been reflected and the highest price has been updated on a closing price basis.
- May 6 -At the approaching stage, it reached a record high of daily history, but it was pushed back because the U.S. economic indicators such as retail sales and the consumer price index announced on the day were unexpectedly negative .. It may have been a good situation to expect the situation that the interest rate will be raised by the announcement of FOMC announced on the day even when the US economic indicators are in a mottled state. After all, even on the closing price basis, it was the highest daily update.
- May 6 -With the favorable results of the wholesale price index core and expectations of interest rate hikes at the FOMC announced the next day, the trend was to set a new record high against the backdrop of the once-settled world political situation.
- May 6 -On this day, it was warned that the British election result would be a risk aversion because it became a hang parliament, but the flow that favored passing the risk of various events of this week became dominant and as a result it was the highest in the history of every day. It became a value update. However, none of the problems were fundamentally solved, and it was not an atmosphere that felt like optimistically chasing the market price.
- May 6 -On this day, former FBI Secretary Comey's parliamentary testimony was scheduled to be confirmed by President Trump on the US Senate's alleged allegation of blocking the FBI investigation, which is part of the alleged Russian gate The market tended to be favorable to the fact that there was no testimony and the sense of security returned, and the trend was to take advantage of that momentum to update the record high.
- May 6 -Employment statistics are well below market expectations, but sufficient to maintain an employment environment (market forecast is 18 vs. 13.8 resulting in 12 to maintain a good employment environment) It was said that it was enough) that while a certain sense of security spreads, it became a trend to update the highest price ever in the market for the first time in 3 months, and the highest price ever renewed on a closing basis. (2 consecutive rises)
- May 6 -President Trump announced the withdrawal of the Paris agreement and the speculation that greenhouse gas restrictions will be relaxed and the employment situation that continues to be strong The highest price in history has been applied in the form of the highest price.
- May 3 -On the previous day, there was some caution against President Trump's first speech after the inauguration of the House and Senate, and the record of continuous rise was interrupted by a slight drop, but after that the speech passed safely and the expectation for large-scale infrastructure investment Future hopes for tax cuts rebounded and futures rose sharply, marking the first-ever history of surpassing $21,000 at the close-in stage.
- May 2 -The close-in began to fall compared to the previous day, but expectations were pushed up by the fact that President Trump said that it would remark, and the record high was renewed. (12 consecutive rises)
- May 2 -Although the record high has stopped, the record high based on the closing price is updated every day (11 consecutive rises), supported by the continued favorable economic environment and the expectation for the Trump tax reduction, which will be announced in the next week.
- May 2 -Maybe the Treasury Secretary of the U.S. economy, which continues to be strong, may mention tax cuts in its meeting (without actually mentioning the dollar's appreciation, but the market's decision on short-term movements. The dollar was lowered because of the statement, and the stock was a good flow in the early stage in the form of feeling the softening of the dollar.
- May 2 -Risk evasion tended to appear due to the awareness of Rupen risk from the European government from the European time, but Mr. Byron of the center is moving toward cooperation with Mr. Macron, who has the highest approval rating in the French presidential election. According to the report, the market atmosphere has improved and the price has reached a record high on this day. In addition, the fact that the sales of used homes remained strong seems to have had a considerable impact.
- May 2 -Updated record highs for successive days after a new week holiday. On the previous day, the Fed's high-ranking interest rate stance and continued expectations of Trump tax cuts continue. (Updated record high based on closing prices for 8 consecutive days)
- May 2 -The US was weak all day long as it was wary of the high price alert and the spread of populism in Europe (the presence of the leader of the Le Pen Party on the National Front in France will increase in public opinion polls today) As the holidays and other factors were taken into account and active trading narrowed down, the record high was regained slightly on a closing price basis in consideration of the strong part of the US economy. (Continued growth based on the closing price for 8 consecutive days)
- May 2 -Significantly better than market forecasts (new unemployment insurance applications, housing starts, construction permits are better than market forecasts, and the Philadelphia Fed manufacturing business confidence index has market forecasts of 18 and results of 43.3 are quite strong) Against the backdrop of (results), the trend of daily record high price update continues. (7 consecutive days of continuous rise, 6 consecutive days of update)
- May 2 -Updated daily record highs (5 consecutive days update) against the backdrop of favorable results such as retail sales and CPI
- May 2 -Mr. Flynn of the Trump administration resigned while he was in a predicament that he was discussing sanctions with the Russian ambassador to the US before assuming office, and Mr. Kim Masao of North Korea was assassinated It started in a disturbing situation with rumors that it may be flowing, but in the testimony of the Fed Chairman Yellen's parliament, the economic outlook and other interest rate hikes were not positively hampered even in the positive attitude It was a rising day. Over US$20,500
- May 2 -With the fact that the US-Japan summit meeting over the weekend was not disturbed, it became easier to focus on the positive content, and buying again in anticipation of the resumption of the trump rally flowed in, and it became the flow of daily highest price update.
- May 2 -On this day, positive speculation on the Japan-US summit talks began with a solid flow from the beginning of the work, and it became a flow to update the highest price in history every day.
- May 2 -NY market will soon openMake a surprising tax announcement within 2-3 weeks", and the record high was updated.
- May 2 -Updated the highest price in history. The speculation that President Trump will continue to make protectionist demands at the Japan-US summit talks will be a factor of increase for US companies.
- May 1 -The trend of expecting the Trump administration's policy orientation continued, and the Dow average continued the trend of renewing the all-time high.
- May 1 -Trump administration infrastructure investment and USAutomobileProtective trade-oriented statements such as statements that clearly indicate the industry's protective attitude, etc. were made one day before, and expectations for large-scale tax cuts and large-scale deregulation, which were election pledges, increased significantly, favorable economic indicators, etc. Is a tailwind and continues.May 1Over 19999.63 dollars and the wall that could not be surpassed with a single sheet of paper,For the first time ever, over the $20,000 markIt was a day that will remain in history. However, there was a slight glimpse of the danger that expectations alone would lead. In terms of results,Closed at $20,068.51I put on.
- May 12 -In addition to the BOJ's continued accommodative orientation, the indicators up to the previous day were generally good, and the Fed Chair Yellen made a bullish statement about the employment market in the speech on the previous day The Dow average reached a new record high in a mood that was likely to continue to be favorable, and the first record high of $20,000 was imminent.
- May 12 -The FOMC has decided to raise rates, and the interest rate forecast dot chart has been revised to look ahead to the hawkish three rate hike in 2017, which is more hawkish than the previous two rate hike in 2. Although the interest rate hike was as expected, the interest rate outlook was raised and the record high was renewed, but it fell back and the record high at the closing price could not be renewed.
- May 12 -With the favorable sentiment of U.S. indicators and the fact that the Trump administration is forming a solid position, the sentiment continues to rise to a new record high on a daily basis, and even with the expected rise in interest rates at the FOMC of the next day It continued for the first time in history and exceeded $19900 at the closing price, surpassing $19900 and before reaching 20000 dollars. (7 consecutive rises)
- May 12 -Due to the favorable US economy and the agreement to cut production with non-OPEC countries on weekends, inflation can be expected such as the rise in crude oil prices, and related industries have been particularly active and have exceeded the $19800 mark for the first time. Became. (6 consecutive rises)
- May 12 -Amid a steady flow, the Michigan Large Consumer Attitude Index exceeded market expectations, showing that the consumer attitude was also good, which helped to set a new record high daily and gained momentum at $19700 It was the closing price of this week after exiting all at once. This week has become a historic week, with all days renewing the highest ever price.
- May 12 -The US 10-year bond yield was swayed by the ECB Executive Board and Draghi Governor's press conference, but stocks remained relatively strong, surpassing $19600, and set a new record high.
- May 12 -It was a steady flow. On the day before, in the blitz talk between SoftBank Sun Chairman and Trump's next president, Sun announced that it plans to invest 500 billion dollars (5 trillion hundred billion in Japanese yen) in the United States and create 5 jobs. In the form of a chairman's statement, the U.S. stock market boosted the firm flow, and not only exceeded $19300 for the first time in history, but also at a stroke the closing price base exceeded $19500 and made a sharp rise and the closing price was almost high It became a day.
- May 12 ――The trade balance widened the deficit, and although the revised labor productivity for the non-agricultural sector in the July-September quarter did not reach the market forecast, new orders for the manufacturing industry exceeded the market forecast and were firm.Although the market was expected to continue to raise interest rates, it continued to be firm all day and the closing price reached a record high again.
- May 12 -WeekendイタリアConstitutional amendmentReferendumUnder the situation that was rejected, the Tokyo market remained weak, but the European market of the parties concerned was in a solid condition and in succession it became a continuous sales letter and it became a trend to hit the record high ever. And. It was also a historic day when the ISM non-manufacturing business index released later was close to $19200 at the closing price in a stable environment all day, as the ISM non-manufacturing business index also greatly exceeded the market forecast.
- May 12 -In response to the good results of the U.S. economic indicators, there are expectations for employment statistics released on the next day, and there are expectations that the employment statistics will continue to rise, and the daily highs will continue to update, leading to a record high on a closing price basis. became.
- May 11 -On this day, not only unexpectedly OPEC agreed to cut production, but 16.5 people who greatly exceeded the market forecast of 21.6 people, personal income 0.4 against market forecast 0.6, Chicago Purchasing Department Association Business Index is market With a significantly good result of 52.5 etc. against the expected 57.6, it became a risk-on situation/acceleration all at once and it became a move to update the record high. It was the first day of the day to exceed $19200, but it was not possible to close the closing price and set a new record high on a closing price basis.
- May 11 -There are observations that Black Friday of the next day will be strong due to the fact that it will continue to be firm all day during the half-day trading at the end of Thanksgiving Day and the highest price ever in the closing price during half-day trading With that, it was a very strong day for the triple achievement of over $19100.
- May 11 -Continuing from the observation that the adjustment color will strengthen in the market before Thanksgiving in the United States, the durable goods orders greatly exceeded the market expectation, and the daily record high was renewed on the basis of favorable results Became.
- May 11 -It was a historic day when the Dow average exceeded $19000 at the closing price at the closing price for the first time with a solid reliance.
- May 11 -Updated record highs in a steady flow. Attention was paid to whether it would be affected by a major earthquake off the coast of Fukushima, Japan, just before the day closed.
- May 11 -The U.S. retail sales announced on this day exceeded 0.6 against the market forecast of 0.8, and the previous month was revised upward from 0.6 to 1.0, and the market was favorable and the daily closing price was the highest. became. It was also the first historical day for Dow to exceed $18900 on a closing basis.
- May 11 -Financial stocks continued to lead the rise in the appearance of Trump market, but there was not momentum as players and there was a soft development until the middle half after regaining the record high after approaching It was the historic day when the Dow average exceeded $3 for the first time in history as well as the record high for three consecutive business days as a result of renewing the record high at the base.
- May 11 -The U.S. bond market seemed to adjust while it was closed on Veterans Day, and the market price rose to the end of the market, renewing the highest price ever based on the closing price and expecting the new president Trump's economic policy policy It was a rising day.
- May 11 -After the presidential election, Republican candidate Trump was elected and once dropped sharply (on the scale of $ 1000 in futures) it returned significantly after the previous day, the US 10-year bond interest rate surpassed 2% at once, and there are many Republicans in the US Congress It is said that the decision to make decisions smoothly due to the fact that it became a faction and that Trump candidate's pledge had a large tax cut and infrastructure investment, and there were expectations for economic acceleration due to a large fiscal stimulus, but on this day again it is the highest in history. It was a spectacular day when the value was updated and the 18,700 units were passed through at once.
- May 8 -The index released on this day was the worse than market expectations, and the Dow average continued to grow due to the rise in US 10-year bond and crude oil prices Became the flow to update.
- May 8 -The stock price rose mainly in retail as it announced that department store sales led to strong financial results, and Saudi may also discuss energy stability related to price stability at the oil-producing countries meeting next month As a result of this, the increase in energy-related prices (such as crude oil futures) also contributed to the move to a new record high.
- May 7 -This was the first historic day to exceed $18600. Continuing the solid market conditions up to the previous day, the atmosphere of the UK's withdrawal from the EU was minimal, and the US economy was in a solid atmosphere, and the market was expanding.
- May 7 -The record high was set on the back of better results than the market forecast of the number of housing starts and construction permits in the US index, but the Dow softened from the beginning to the middle.
- May 7 -Turkey's coup was once overwhelmed on weekends, setting a new record high on a daily basis.
- May 7 -In addition to the fact that China's quarterly GDP was better than expected and there was less concern about the recession, U.S. indicators showed that retail sales were significantly higher than market expectations, and industrial production was also better than market expectations. The highest price is updated every day. However, the NY Fed Index deteriorated sharply to just before the minus, the Michigan Large Consumer Confidence Index (preliminary figure) fell well below the market forecast, and the consumer price index slightly fell below the market forecast. It was a day when there was a shadow such as the appearance of. In addition, it was an update during a disturbing weekend with reports of the terrorist attacks in France and the outbreak of the military coup in Turkey towards the end of NY.
- May 7 -It was the first historical day in history to exceed $18500. Not only do the markets feel that PPI and new unemployment claims are significantly better than market expectations, but also FOMC's intention to postpone interest rate hikes due to concerns over economic impact due to the results of the UK referendum to the EU Updated with some contribution to boosting the average.
- May 7 -Concerns over interest rate hikes as U.S. employment data released on July 7 unexpectedly showed an increase in leafy vegetables, while worries about interest rate hikes receded following the UK's departure from the EU and the employment statistics of the US itself last month With the conditions of the retreat and the rapid recovery of the US employment situation overlapping, the Dow average has reached a record high for the first time in about one year and two months. Updated continuously on 8th.
- May 5 -With the positive recovery of the number of housing starts and construction permits, which are the housing indices in the United States, which greatly exceeded the market forecast, the maximum price was updated every day.
- May 5 -Residential indicators were below market expectations and Dow's average stock prices were rubbed against each other, but Chicago Fed President Evans said he shouldn't raise rates this year and rose in a positive way, raising $18,300 for the first time in history. It was the day when the price was exceeded for the first time.
- May 5 -The record high price update at the closing price after a long time. The recent negative sentiment that the U.S. index is generally weaker than market expectations and that the interest rate hike is likely to come later, but the stock market remains strong in a positive manner. Update while not in.
- May 2 -Daily record highs, new housing index exceeded market expectations, and continued growth due to optimism due to expectations for progress in Greece.
- May 12 -The mild risk-consciousness continued during the light trading at the end of Christmas, and the highest price ever was updated every day.
- May 12 -On Christmas Eve, the number of new unemployment insurance applications in the United States was announced in a thin business and it was a good feeling that it was a good result, but sales pressure continued to close on the day when it was a half-dong deal. It wasn't a move to aim for $18100.
- May 12 ――This day was a concentrated day for the announcement of indicators before Christmas, but the US GDP final value for the July-September period was confirmed as a tremendously good number of 7, which is a revised value of 9, which greatly exceeds the market forecast of 3.9. The Dow Jones Industrial Average also rose in a positive way to reach a record high, and at the same time it was the first memorable day in the Dow Jones Industrial Average's history to exceed $ 4.3.
- May 12 -U.S. employment statistics released and employment figures significantly stronger than market expectations led to continued growth
- May 12 -ADP employment statistics fell below the market forecast while important indicators were announced during the employment statistics week, but the ISM non-manufacturing business confidence index greatly exceeded the market forecast,Beige bookAlso stated that the improvement of employment was spreading in all districts, so continued growth and renewed the highest price ever.
- May 11 -It is the half-dong trading day after Thanksgiving, and since Opec did not reduce production at the general meeting on the previous day, the highest closing price in the history of daily closing prices was renewed due to the observation that the crude oil price has fallen back to support the economy
- May 11 -Highest ever record due to strong growth in PPI and housing-related indicators
- May 11 -Record high for 5 consecutive days
- May 11 -With the continued disappearance of the uncertainty of the mid-term elections and the fact that the number of new unemployment insurance applications announced on the day was stronger than the market forecast, it was the highest ever in history.
- May 11 -The Republican Party secured a majority of the Senate in the US mid-term elections, making the Obama administration a decisive move to the Laem Duck, but with the unification of the parliament, the Republican Party is in favor of corporate activities in the past The empirical rule also worked, and the market was in the form of a good impression that one of the uncertainties disappeared after the election.
- May 10 -BOJ added monetary easing at an unexpected timing, and GPIF in Japan reduced domestic debt ratio from 60 to 35% for pension asset management, instead shifting to domestic and foreign stocks Due to the combined skill of raising the ratio to 25% respectively, the cross yen sharply depreciated such as the dollar yen, and the Fed decided to suspend QE a few days ago However, since there was a place to cover it, I felt favorable and made a move to update the highest price at a stretch.
- May 9 -The British Scottish Independence Vote ended with the victory of the opposition independence, and one risk factor disappeared for the time being, and the Chinese net business giant Alibaba listed on the NY market It started with a continuous sales letter around the world with a favorable feeling that it became about 68% higher, but sometimes the G94 finance minister and central bank governor meeting is held in Cairns, Australia on weekends and holidays. At the end of the season, it was closed by being pushed by selling to fix profits.
- May 9 -While continuing to like the content of FOMC on the previous day, the number of applications for new unemployment insurance in the United States was 28, which was far below the market forecast and continued to grow.
- May 9 -FOMC decided to maintain the status quo and issued a statement about future financial normalization, but the market rose in a generally favorable manner
- May 9 -The next day, along with the announcement of FOMC's policy interest rate and QE reduction, what was being noted was the statement in the statement ``Maintain low interest rates for a long time after leaving QE''. Was initially controlled by Dow, and was adjusted by Dow, but announced that the famous FED watcher would not be deleted, which prompted Dow to renew its maximum price. However, due to the caution of the announcement on the next day, after the highest price during trading hours was updated, profit taking entered and the highest price ever was not updated at the closing price.
- May 9 -The ISM non-manufacturing index announced posted a much higher growth rate than the market forecast, and the U.S. economy accelerated. It was unable to renew the record high based on the closing price because it was pushed by the movement of profit determination in view of the ceasefire talks.
- May 7 -There was a risk-oriented acceleration, but when the breaking news that Malaysian aircraft seemed to be shot down in the eastern part of Ukraine, the risk avoidance movement became noticeable and it fell to 17000 dollars at a stroke.
- May 7 -Closed record highs were updated on 2014 July 7 with good indicators and some moderating risk aversion.
- May 7 -The US employment statistics were released, and the number of employees increased significantly, exceeding the market forecast by 28.8 people, and the unemployment rate was a big surprise for the market, which was expected to level off from 6.3 to 6.1%. In addition, there are many observations that profit settlement will flow in the closing because the NY market was a shortened transaction because the 3rd day is due to the holiday next day and it will be 3 consecutive holidays until the weekend, but on the contrary, even if it closes The upper price was extended. It was also the first time in history that the Dow Average had exceeded $17000.
Other stock index related to "Dow"
1975から1985Until,Nihon Keizai Shimbun Tokyo Stock ExchangeIn partnership with Dow Jones & Company,Nikkei Dow Jones Industrial Average"ofNameAlthough it was announced in, the Nikkei Dow Jones Industrial Average is used as an index.Stock index futures tradingAgainst the movement of implementation, at that timeDerivativesBecause Dow Jones, which was in a negative position, showed disapproval,1985May 5ToNikkei Stock AverageHas been renamed.
It is said that there are about 13 investment funds that bear "Dow" in the world, including license rights to them..
- ^ In principle, add the stock prices of each stockBrandIt's a simple average divided by a number,Issuance of new sharesIs adjusted so that continuity is not impaired due to reasons such as the above.
- ^ Stock price changesClosing milestones of the Dow Jones Industrial AverageSee.
- ^ Until November 2018, 6,General ElectricThe company remained as a stock when the calculation started. Since the calculation started, the company has been delisted twice in 1898 and 1901 ("The Dow dumped General Electric, its last original index member”(English). Quartz (June 2018, 6). 2018th of February 6Browse.), and continued to be a constituent after November 1907, 11 ("US GE deviates from Dow Jones Industrial Average, stock price slump for the first time in 110 years”. CNN (July 2018, 6). 2018th of February 6Browse.).
- ^ "CME to take control of Dow index business”(English). Financial Times (February 2010, 2). 2016th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "CME-McGraw-Hill Launch S & P-Dow Jones”(English). Zacks (July 2012, 7). 2016th of February 12Browse.
- ^ Hiroyasu Mizuno "After GM" is Obama's Trial, US Industrial Picture Scrolls, Scenarios for Invisible New Chapters, "Nikkei Business," June 2009, 6, Inc.Nikkei BP
- ^ "(PDF)”(English). S & P Dow Jones Index (November 2016, 11). 2016th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Swap brands". money-bu-jpx.comTSE Management Department! (December 2017, 12). 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "U.S. stocks, Dow average record largest increase". www.nikkei.comNihon Keizai Shimbun (March 2020, 3). 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "NY stock price increase of more than 1900 dollars maximum ever". www.3nhk.or.jp. NHK NEWS WEB (March 2020, 3). 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "NY Dow closing price, XNUMX dollars high... Investor sentiment improved due to decrease in corona deaths". www.yomiuri.co.jp. Yomiuri Shimbun (April 2020, 4). 2020th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "NY Dow continued to grow for XNUMX days, $XNUMX higher...$XNUMX increase over XNUMX days". www.yomiuri.co.jp. Yomiuri Shimbun (April 2020, 3). 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "NY Dow rises by $1293, record high". www.nikkei.comNihon Keizai Shimbun (March 2020, 3). 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "NY stock market temporarily stopped due to a sharp fall Record of the largest price drop ever". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK NEWS WEB (March 2020, 3). 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "NY stock market closed at $2352". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK NEWS WEB (March 2020, 3). 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "It is the largest reduction ever recorded.". www.asahi.comAsahi Shimbun Digital (March 2020, 3). 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "It is the record of the second reduction in the past.". www.bloomberg.co.jp. Bloomberg (March 2020, 3). 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "NY stocks plunge 4th drop in history". www.asahi.comAsahi Shimbun Digital (March 2020, 6). 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "It is the record of the second reduction in the past.". news.tbs.co.jp. TBS (March 2020, 3). 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "NY stock market reopens below $1". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK NEWS WEB (March 2020, 3). 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Break through the $ XNUMX mark for the first time". www.news24.jp. www.news24.jp. 2021th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "34,777.76". kabushiki.jp. kabushiki.jp. 2021th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "U.S. stocks hit Dow Jones Industrial Average". www.nikkei.comNihon Keizai Shimbun. 2021th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "NY stocks surpass $ 3 for the first time in history Confirmed economic recovery". www.asahi.comAsahi Shimbun Digital (March 2021, 4). 2021th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "NY Dow Jones Industrial Average continues to grow at $ 3, hitting a new high and expecting economic recovery". www.nikkei.com. www.nikkei.com. 2021th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "US stocks continue to grow Dow, up $ 373". www.nikkei.com. www.nikkei.com. 2021th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Dow Jones Industrial Average tops $ XNUMX for the first time in history Following the Fed's zero interest rate policy continuation policy". https://news.tbs.co.jp/. JNN. 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Dow Jones Industrial Average hits new highs for 4 consecutive days NY stock market". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK News Web (November 2021, 3). 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "NY Market Dow Jones Industrial Average hits new highs for 3 consecutive days". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK News Web (November 2021, 3). 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Dow Jones Industrial Average rises to $ XNUMX for the second consecutive day". https://www.news24.jp/. news24. 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "The closing price was $ 464 cents, up $ 28 from the previous day.". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK NEWS WEB. 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "NY stock market Dow Jones Industrial Average rose sharply and hit a new high". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK NEWS WEB. 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "NY stock market Dow Jones Industrial Average hits high again for the first time in 2 days". www3.nhk.or.jp. www3.nhk.or.jp. 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "NY Dow Jones Industrial Average Highest Update Biden New Presidential Inauguration Ceremony Without Confusion". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK NEWS WEB. 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "New York stock closing price, first $ 3 vaccine commercialization, expectations for Biden administration". Industrial economy newspaperSangyo Keizai Shimbun. 25 November 2020.Retrieved January 2020, 11.
- ^ "NY stocks break through $ 3 for the first time in history Favor the retreat of uncertainty over the presidential election". news.yahoo.co.jp. Yahoo !! news (November 2020, 11). 2020th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "NY Dow Jones Industrial Average hits $ 3 for the first time in history". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK News Web (November 2020, 11). 2020th of February 11Browse.
- ^ .jp.reuters.com/. (November 2020, 11). https://jp.reuters.com/article/ny-markets-summary-idJPL4N2I247U+2020th of February 11Browse.
- ^ “The Dow Jones Industrial Average surpassed the all-time high of $ 2 and started trading”. NHK News Web. (September 2020, 11) 2020th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "NY stock price Dow Jones Industrial Average down $ 525 to break below $ 2". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK NEWS WEB. 2020th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "NY Dow Jones Industrial Average temporarily over $ 1000 IT stocks such as Apple plunge". www.nikkei.comNihon Keizai Shimbun (March 2020, 9). 2020th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "NY stocks approach record highs in $ 2 for the first time in half a year". www.asahi.com. Asahi Shimbun (January 2020, 9). 2020th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "New York stock market recovers $2 for the first time in six months". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK NEWS WEB (March 2020, 8). 2020th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "NY stocks temporarily recovered $2". www.nishinippon.co.jpNishinippon Shimbun (August 2020, 8). 2020th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "NY Stock Market Dow Average Stock Price Drops for the first time in 8 days Unstable price movements". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK NEWS WEB. 2020th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "New York Stock Market The Dow Average stock price rose for the third straight day to $3.". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK NEWS WEB (March 2020, 7). 2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "NY stocks plunge 4th drop in history". www.asahi.comAsahi Shimbun Digital (March 2020, 6). 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "NY Dow raises $829 on job recovery, Nasdaq approaches maximum". www.nikkei.comNihon Keizai Shimbun. 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "NY Dow's average stock price rises sharply Expected economic outlook". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK NEWS WEB. 2020th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "www3.nhk.or.jp". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK NEWS WEB. 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Second-ever decline in NY stock market Dow Jones Industrial Average after 2th". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK NEWS WEB (March 2020, 3). 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "NY stocks dropped more than $2000 temporarily, the largest reduction in history, and temporary suspension of trading". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK NEWS WEB (March 2020, 3). 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "NY Dow plunges $ 1190, the largest decline in new Corona". www.nikkei.comNihon Keizai Shimbun (March 2020, 2). 2020th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "NY stock market updated for the first time in XNUMX days". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK NEWS WEB. 2020th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "U.S. stocks vary widely Concerns over coronavirus ease (11th)". jp.reuters.com. Reuters Japanese version (February 2020, 2). 2020th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "NY Dow hits the highest level in three weeks Impact of tariff reduction in China". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK NEWS WEB. 2020th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "U.S. stocks, three major indices are the highest, optimistic about the world economy with strong performance of U.S. and Chinese indicators". jp.reuters.com. Reuters Japanese version (February 2020, 1). 2020th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "US stock market is the highest in the major index, S&P's first 3300 IT shares are high". jp.reuters.com. Reuters Japanese version (February 2020, 1). 2020th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "New NY stock price update signing US and Chinese governments signing agreement". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK NEWS WEB (March 2020, 1). 2020th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "[US shares] New record highs for both NY Dow and Nasdaq (XNUMX:XNUMX pm, XNUMXth) =". www.jiji.com/. jiji.com (January 2020, 1). 2020th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "U.S. stock market-early = Dow is flat, heavy upside due to lower than expected employment statistics". jp.reuters.com. Reuters Japanese version (February 2020, 1). 2020th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "Send impeachment clause to US Senate, no more than 10 days = Democratic House of Representatives". jp.reuters.com. Reuters Japanese version (February 2020, 1). 2020th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "US stock market-early = highest of three major indices, FAANG stocks high due to expectations over US-China trade agreement". jp.reuters.com. Reuters Japanese version (February 2020, 1). 2020th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "NY stock market peaks again due to recession in Middle East". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHk NEWS WEB (January 2020, 1). 2020th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "NY stocks renewed high, China's economic stimulus measures favorable". www.jiji.comJiji Press (January 2020, 1). 2020th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "Highest NY stocks, $XNUMX high Chinese favorable monetary easing". www.sankei.com. Sankei Shimbun (January 2020, 1). 2020th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "NY stock starts with Dow's highest price update". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK NEWS WEB (March 2020, 1). 2020th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "NY stock price slightly increased and updated to the highest price for two consecutive days". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK NEWS WEB (March 2019, 12). 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "New York Stock Market Dow Average Stock Price Closed Update". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHk NEWS WEB (January 2019, 12). 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "U.S. stock market renewed highs, Boeing rise also due to expectations of trade". https://jp.reuters.com/. REUTERS (December 2019, 12). 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "NY Stocks Dow Average Stock Price Updates for XNUMX consecutive days". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK NEWS WEB (March 2019, 12). 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "U.S. stock market, beginning of the year = renewal of maximum price, expecting to ease US-China trade friction". https://jp.reuters.com/. REUTERS (December 2019, 12). 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "NY stocks major index updates to the highest Dow average stock price, NASDAQ, etc.". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK NEWS WEB (March 2019, 12). 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "NY Stock Market Dow Average Stock Price Updated for the first time in XNUMX days". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK NEWS WEB (March 2019, 12). 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "NY Stocks Dow deals at the highest level". www3.nhk.or.jp. NHK NEWS WEB (March 2019, 12). 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "NY stock price rises slightly From the perspective that US-China negotiations will continue”. Www3.nhk.or.jp (December 2019, 12). 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "NYC closing price rises 220 dollars Continued growth due to expectations for US-China progress”. Www.47news.jp (December 2019, 12). 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "NY Stock Market Dow Average Stock Price Updated for XNUMX consecutive days”. Www3.nhk.or.jp (December 2019, 11). 2019th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "NY stocks renew Dow highs Expectations for US-China negotiations”. Www3.nhk.or.jp. 2019th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "New York Stock Market Dow Average Stock Price Update”. Www3.nhk.or.jp (December 2019, 11). 2019th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "NY stocks hit new highs ”. Www.jiji.com/. 2019th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "NY Dow Average Stock Price Over $8000 for the first time”. Www3.nhk.or.jp (December 2019, 11). 2019th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "NY stocks renewed highs, favored by Fed Chairman's testimony”. Www.jiji.com/. 2019th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "NY Dow average stock price renewed to the highest level”. Www3.nhk.or.jp. 2019th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "NY stock price renewed the highest price, due to a significant increase in price of Boeing stock”. Www3.nhk.or.jp. 2019th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "NY stocks rise to record highs four times, with expectations for US-China negotiation progress”. Www3.nhk.or.jp. 2019th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "NY stock market Dow average stock price renewed with expectations of US-China trade negotiations”. Www3.nhk.or.jp (December 2019, 11). 2019th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "NY stocks renewed for the second day in a row and expected to progress in US-China trade negotiations”. Www3.nhk.or.jp (December 2019, 11). 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "NY Stock Market Updates Dow Average High”. Www3.nhk.or.jp (December 2019, 11). 2019th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "NY stocks fell sharply at XNUMX dollars, Dow also fell sharply due to designation as a currency manipulation country”. Www.asahi.com. 2019th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "[US stocks] NY Dow, big fall = fear of intensifying US-China friction (1st) ☆ Replacement". www.jiji.comJiji Press. 2019th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "NY stock price peaks again and renewed XNUMX consecutive business days in anticipation of interest rate cuts”. Www3.nhk.or.jp. 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "Highest NY stocks expected to cut interest rates for $2”. Www.nikkei.com (July 2019, 7). 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "NY Dow Average Share Price Highest in XNUMX months”. Www3.nhk.or.jp. 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "1-day NY stock market favorable impression such as agreement to resume US-China trade talks”. Www.nikkei.com (July 2019, 6). 2019th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "US Dow Average, Temporary High Price Expectation Against Rate Cuts”. R.nikkei.com. 2019th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "NY stocks rise by $263, the second-highest increase in the five-day growth week”. Www.nikkei.com (July 2019, 6). 2019th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "NY stocks temporarily high at $220”. Mainichi.jp (March 2019, 3). 2019th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "NY Dow closing, $XNUMX, up $XNUMX”. News.so-net.ne.jp (February 2019, 2). 2019th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "NY stock price this lowest price update Yen appreciation level for the first time in XNUMX months”. NHK News Web. 2018th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "New York Stock Market Dow Average Stock Price Closes Over $545". NHK News Web. (September 2018, 10) 2018th of February 10Browse.
- ^ “Dow Average Stock Price Drops Over $800 and Third Drop”. NHK News Web. (September 2018, 10) 2018th of February 10Browse.
- ^ 外部 リンクDow average continues to rise to the highest level Bank stocks rise due to rising US bond yields
- ^ 外部 リンクU.S. shares] U.S. stocks continue to grow at $122, all-time high record high
- ^ “[US stocks] NY Dow, highest price updated for 2 consecutive days = NASDAQ continued growth (21st morning)”. news.finance.yahoo.co.jp. (September 2018, 9) 2018th of February 9Browse.
- ^ “The NY stock price has reached its highest price for two consecutive days”. NHK news web. (September 2018, 9) 2018th of February 9Browse.
- ^ 外部 リンク[US stocks] NY Dow renews highs for the first time in 8 months = NASDAQ also repulsed (20th morning) 22:46 delivery Jiji Press
- ^ Updated NY stock price maximum NHK News Web September 2018, 9
- ^ 外部 リンクUS shares] NY Dow, $1032 weaker = interest rate rise is heavy (8th) 2/9 (Friday) 6:30 delivery Newsletter
- ^ 外部 リンクNY Dow historic crash due to flooding of sales White House bulls 2/6 (Tue) 11:48 delivery Tele morning
- ^ 外部 リンク[US stocks] NY Dow updates the highest price during trading hours for five consecutive days (5th AM) 26:0 delivery Jiji Press
- ^ 外部 リンクNew York Market Overview-Large rebound and all three indices set record high at 3:8 delivered Traders Web
- ^ 外部 リンクNY stocks: NY Dow down $10, Dow temporarily breaks $26000, but rebounds at 7:00 FISCO
- ^ 外部 リンク[US stocks] US market digest on the 11th: Dow price rises 205 dollars, expects expansion of results due to tax reform 7:53 delivery FISCO
- ^ 外部 リンク[US stocks] NY Dow and Nasdaq both updated their highest prices (9th morning) 23:49 delivery Newsletter
- ^ 外部 リンク[American stock] NY Dow, narrow rebound immediately after the high price (morning of the 8th) ☆ Replacement 23:51 delivery Newsletter
- ^ 外部 リンクUS Market Digest on 5th: Dow $220, favorable employment statistics 10:54 delivery FISCO
- ^ 外部 リンク [US stocks] NY Dow continued to surpass $2 mark (5000th morning) Jiji Press January 4, 1:4 Japan time
- ^ 外部 リンク NY Dow highest price update Nearly $ 100 price increase NHK
- ^ 外部 リンクDow Average exceeded $20000 for the first time asahi.com
- ^ The Street Staff (February 11, 2010). "CME Buys 90% of Dow Jones Indexes". .Retrieved February 11, 2010.
- List of largest daily changes in the Dow Jones Industrial Average (English)
- Closing milestones of the Dow Jones Industrial Average (English)
- Historical components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average (English)