Photo Takayoshi Kise
Who can get "total consumption tax display" in books !? "Main unit price + tax" display is NG, shaking publishing industry
If you write the contents roughly
As a citizen of the rule of law, we have no choice but to do what we need to do.
From April 4st, "total amount display" including consumption tax will be mandatory, and even at supermarkets and restaurants, tax will be included in the main unit price ... → Continue reading
Tax accountant dot com
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Country ruled by law
Country ruled by law(Hochikoka)
- (alone: constitutional state,Buddha: Rule of Law) ModernGerman lawA concept derived from.Its power is bound by a permanent legal system whose basic character is immutable.Country..In other words, all decisions and judgments in the nation are made based on the laws established by the nation.This way of thinking / thoughtLegalismIt's called (hochishugi).TyrannyBut it is possible to crack down on the people based on the law, as long as they formally have the form of the law.Bad lawThere is also the problem that it becomes a law.Anglo-American legal "Rule of lawMay be distinguished from.
- Assuming that a person's nature is evil, and not expecting a person's goodness,Tokuji principleTry to rule the people by enforcing the lawLegalismA nation governed by.As a rule of law in this sense,Han Feizi,Thomas HobbsIs represented by the discourse of.
Below, the meaning of 1 is explained.
For the origin of the concept of the rule of law,EnglandDeveloped inRule of lawalike,Good old lawSome people ask for it, but in generalImmanuel KantAs a pioneer,Robert von Mall19th century byGermanyIt is said to be a concept developed in.
In Germany at the time when the classes in society were in fierce conflict, by realizing the rule of the nation by law in accordance with the law, the objective rule of law and the nonpartisanship of administrative activities within the nation were guaranteed. It had the substantive content of alleviating class conflicts and guaranteeing the rights or freedoms of subjects, but after that,Rudolf von GneistConverted into formal and legal and technical principles byOtto MayerIt is a concept that has been established by.
Rule of lawStateLawIs "discovered" in the real world and customs by the reason of the parliament, the court, or the (Tetsu) scholar, and the king (or the rule of law) who should be in high power is the law (principle). While respecting the rule of law and subjecting it to the rule of law, it refers to governing society as a whole by the principle of law, while the rule of law emphasizes the more positive law aspect of the rule of law.
Formal rule of law
Second World WarIn Germany up to, the concept of a rule-of-law state was exclusively an indication of the form or procedure in which the state worked.The rule of law in this sense is a formal concept that can be combined with any political system.
Substantial rule of law
This can be called substantive rule of law when not only formally binding state activities by formal law, but also demanding justice and rationality in the content and application of law.The rule of law in this sense has almost the same meaning as the rule of law.
In postwar GermanyNazi eraWhether or not the content of the law is legitimate based on the reflection ofConstitutionI will check in the light ofUnconstitutional examination systemHas come to be adopted.Therefore, it can be said that postwar Germany is a nation with a substantial rule of law.
From the point of view of formal rule of law, most modern nations are rule-of-law nations.exampleking,monarchAnd those in power (dictator) Is a rule-of-law nation if its power is restricted by law.Also, a state in which some powers are free to enact or amend the law also fits the definition of a law-abiding state if the government and powers are formally bound by law (as an extreme example).Plenipotentiation ActLegally gained dictatorship byAdolf HitlerThere is).However, in the early modern period, the power of kings and monarchs is not bound by law at all.Absolute monarchyOr, even in modern times, if a person in power is exercising power ignoring the law of his or her own country, this definition does not apply.
On the other hand, from the viewpoint of the substantive rule of law, not only the form of law but also the legitimacy of the content must be pursued, and the question is whether the legal system is suitable for the constitution, human rights, customs and social morals. Become.Whether or not it is a law-abiding country can be confirmed in terms of institutional aspects and actual political and legal practices.Institutionally, the above-mentioned constitutional review system is the standard.Whether or not the actual rule of law is being followed in reality can only be confirmed by carefully observing and analyzing various practices of politics and law.
- Convinced nation
- Yamamoto NanpeiIs "Study of'Factions'" (文藝 春秋), "Japan is not a law-abiding countryConvinced nationSo, even if you look for a law that punishes things that are too noticeable to the public unless you punish them (Other arrestI will punish (even if I do the same thing), but even if it is illegal, what the people are satisfied with without punishment will do nothing to the extent. "
- Nobuyoshi AbeAuthor/Kazuyuki TakahashiAmendment "Constitution (2007th Edition)" (Iwanami Shoten, XNUMX)
- Rule of law
- Night watchman
- Welfare state
- Separation of politics and religion
- Violence monopoly
- Reservation of law
- Criminal statutory principle
- Tax law principle
- Plenipotentiation Act
- Due Process of Law
- --In the modern Chinese formula, "Penalty is a big executive (Political Bureau Standing Committee Member) Does not reach. " In 2013Zhou Yongkang is deposed and arrestedUntilChinese Communist PartyImplicitlyUnwritten ruleIt was a structural hotbed of serious corruption.