7th Tokyo stock market closing price 77 yen up 72 yen
If you write the contents roughly
The Nikkei Stock Average on the Tokyo Stock Exchange on the 7th was 4 yen higher than the 77th, at 72 yen, and TOPIX (Tokyo Stock Price Index) closed at 2.
FNN Prime Online
FNN Prime Online is a media that allows you to "new ways to interact with TV." Fuji TV's FNN28 station will do its utmost to deliver content such as articles, videos, live broadcasts, and the latest news that go beyond the boundaries of conventional TV and news.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tokyo Stock Exchange
Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.(Tokyo Shokentori Hikisho,English: Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.) Is a corporationJapan Exchange Group Ofsubsidiaryso,JapanBiggestStock exchange.Financial Instruments and Exchange ActupperFinancial instruments exchange.. Abbreviation isTSE(Tosho),TSE.
Japan's first public securities exchangeTokyo Stock Exchange(See also the nature of the market compared to the time of the Tokyo Stock Exchange below),1949March 4SecuritiesBroker (later securities company, currentFinancial instruments business operator) As a member of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.2001Organization changed to Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.[Note 4].
On the TSE stock market,ListingFor markets with different standards (TSE First Section) and Second Section (TSE Second Section) and start-up companiesMothers-JASDAQ[Note 5]There is. TSE is a group company/sibling company as a clearing organization for securities established in the TSE market.Japan Securities Clearing OrganizationIs specified[Note 6].
Income expansion of TSE itself and JapanCapital marketFor the purpose of development, new domestic and foreign companiesInitial public offering(IPO) We are working on attracting. To find local IPO candidate companies, from Hokkaido to KyushuLocal bankCooperates with.
- Regarding the business integration with OSE in 2013,Business integration with Tokyo Stock Exchange Group # OSEchecking ...
In addition to the system development and operation related to the TSE business such as stock trading and market reporting, the Company also develops and operates system related to the business of group companies.
Tokyo Stock Exchange Business System
Owns multiple systems such as stock trading system (formerly divided into stock trading system and CB trading system), market news reporting system, wide area network infrastructure. Trading systemFujitsuIs responsible for development and maintenance. (Existed in the past,futuresOptions(Derivatives) Trading system is for market derivative transactions that TSE has opened in the market.Osaka Exchange(Currently not owned by TSE since it was integrated into
Stock trading system (currently arrowhead)
1982May 1Hitachi against 33 stocks in the second section of the marketIntroduced computer trading system.1985Expanded to all stocks except stocks.. We proceeded with computer support one by one, starting with issues with few transactions.
2005In order to restore trust that has fluctuated due to system failures that occurred one after another,2008Was scheduled to be completed. However,Live door shockAs a result, the number of transactions could not exceed the capacity of the system, and it was forced to suspend transactions, which caused the plan to be pushed ahead. This new systemRegional Stock ExchangeOpen to the public and aim to unify exchange systems across the country. The backup in the event of a failure will be strengthened and the processing speed will be increased so that it can handle transactions that are increasing rapidly.
2010May 1New stock trading systemserver"arrowhead(Arrowhead)" has started. BackboneIA serverIs Fujitsu "FUJITSU Server PRIMEQUEST"Red Hat Enterprise LinuxBase ofOS, Middleware is newly developedOn-memory database"FUJITSU Software Primesoft Server". It is shortened from 1-2 seconds to 3 milliseconds per buy/sell order.The actual processing speed in January 2010 was 1 ms on average., 2015 ms before 1 renewal.A humanAnd visual inspectionReaction timeThe processing speed exceedingInstitutional investor,Day traderMay affect the behavior of.
2015May 9Arrowhead has been renewed and the order response time is 0.5millisecond (ms) Became. Between servers InfiniBand , And the FUJITSU Software Primesoft Server synchronizes the data on the memory. The database isSolid state driveIt became the FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for HA Database built above.operating system The Red Hat Enterprise Linux と Microsoft Windows Server.
The arrowhead, which is responsible for development and maintenance by TSE, is not only used for trading on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, but as of 2019,Financial instruments exchangeBut it is still used.
Maximum processing capacity for orders
The maximum processing capacity per day is increased as follows each time the system is renewed, but if the capacity limit is close, trading will be suspended.
- 1982 January 1-23 orders received
- 2006 January 1-30 million orders received, 1200 million contracts
- August, 2006 6th-The number of orders received is 1400 million and the number of contracts is 840 million.
- 2010 1 4th-Number of orders 1 million
- 2015 September 9-24 million orders
20101For both arrowhead, to shorten the communication time with arrowheadColocation serviceProvide, By thisHigh frequency tradingCorresponding to (high speed transaction). Communication time is 15.7 microseconds one way.
- 2001(Heisei13 years)
- Soft 99 CorporationStock trading is suspended all day when listed August 6-
- 2 8th --Some futures products are suspended due to a failure of the derivative trading system
- July 7-Temporary suspension of index, stock/government futures, and options trading due to failure of derivative trading system
- serverSuspended trading of 9 stocks from 241 o'clock 2 2 days-three in arrowhead
- 10serverSomething went wrong, the sale was delayed, or some orders could not be placed. 9 days-three in arrowhead
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa)
- 10 , Because it did not switch to the standby system, the network was cut off at 8:54 am and the transaction was stopped.. 1st-The trading system suffered from a failure in the distribution of market information such as stock prices, and trading of all stocks was suspended all day from the start of trading at 9 am.In addition, because the system is used, trading on the Nagoya Stock Exchange, Sapporo Stock Exchange, and Fukuoka Stock Exchange was also suspended all day.When a failure occurs in the shared disk device at 7:4 am and a memory failure occurs, switching to the standby system is not set correctly.
Wide area network infrastructure (arrownet)
Arrownet V2009 goes live in 1, arrownet V2012 goes live in 2.
The foundation of arrownet is a 10G optical ring network (MPLS) that connects the TSE trading system, the data center (primary / secondary) where the clearing system operates, and the "access points" (multiple access points, which will be described later). is there.
An access point is a destination to which arrownet users such as market participants and information vendors connect... From the user's point of view, it was previously necessary to lay lines for various market related institutions, but because arrownet becomes a common network infrastructure in the industry (due to the operation of arrownet V2 as described later) Now you just need to lay a line to the arrownet access point.
Institutions that can connect using arrownet
The number of connectable institutions increased due to the operation of arrownetV2.
Within the JPX group
- Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Osaka Exchange
- Japan Securities Clearing Organization[Note 7]
- Tokyo Commodity Exchange (* The Tokyo Commodity Exchange also shares part of the JPX Group system (derivative trading system (J-GATE) and clearing system))
Outside the JPX group
Document transfer system (Target)
TSE isTargetThat is, we operate a system to do the following.. The “operator” mentioned below refers to the entity that implements the service using Target, and as described below, several companies other than the Tokyo Stock Exchange also provide service using Target.
- (Operator to user) Provision of business data, contact information, statistical information, etc.
- (User to operator) Document submission
List of operators
- The following is a document created by TSE (July 2018, 7 version)by.
- Tokyo Stock Exchange (for listed companies, trading participants, etc.)
- Japan Securities Depository Center (for issuing companies, for participants in the organization, etc.)
- Japan Securities Finance
- Japan Securities Clearing Organization (for clearing participants, etc.)
- Tokyo Commodity Exchange (for trading participants, etc.)
RFQ platform "CONNEQTOR"
ETFRFQ (Request For Quote) platform. Started operation in February 2021.
Institutional investors mainly consult with market makers participating in this platform about the brands and quantities they wish to buy and sell, and buy and sell at the prices individually presented by the market makers.Consensus-building transactions at this locationToSTNeTOrders and contracts are placed in the market.
Group company business system
We are also developing and operating the systems of the following companies, which are group companies and brother companies.
- Japan Securities Clearing OrganizationSystem for processing the clearing business of(Clearing systemCalled)
- Japan Exchange Self-Regulating CorporationSystem for processing the business of (for example, trading examination system）
Regulations regarding listing/delisting
SecuritiesListingThere are examination criteria, and in the case of TSE First Section, Second Section, JASDAQ, the number of shareholders, shares in circulation,Market capitalization(TSE First Section only), Business continuity years,Net worth, Amount of profit or market capitalization, false statements or inadequate opinions, etc..
DelistedIn the case of the first and second sections of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, the criteria are the number of shareholders, the number of shares in circulation, the market capitalization of shares in circulation, the ratio of shares in circulation, the market capitalization, and the second consecutive term.Debt overrun, False statements or inappropriate opinions, trading volume, etc.bankruptcy,antisocial forcesInvolvement of ), etc... In the case of JASDAQ, the number of shareholders, the number of shares in circulation, the market capitalization of shares in circulation, and the business for the fifth consecutive termCash flowNegative (except when TSE admits that it conforms to the criteria based on the new listing examination criteria), stock price, for the second consecutive termDebt overrun, Negative operating income for 10 consecutive years (operating income is only for growth listed companies, except when TSE recognizes that it conforms to the criteria based on the new listing examination criteria), false statements or inappropriate opinions, etc. High, others (bankruptcy,antisocial forcesInvolvement of ), etc..
It does not violate the standards, that is, it is not delisted.Debt overrunRegarding, if the average market capitalization for the three months prior to the last day of the fiscal year subject to examination is 3 billion yen or more (limited to those that appropriately disclose plans for improvement), legal arrangements, and private arrangements (limited to those that appropriately disclose plans for improvement)Business revitalization ADRSuch),Regional Economic Revitalization Support OrganizationIf you plan to eliminate the insolvency by supporting the rehabilitation of the company, it will not be subject to delisting. Listed companies that have been designated as "entering a grace period for delisting" and have applied for business revitalization ADR will have their grace period extended by one year only if a rehabilitation plan to eliminate the insolvency is established in the case of insolvency. (In this case, delisting will not be done if the debt is exceeded for the second consecutive term, but it will be delisted if the debt is exceeded for the third consecutive term).2011 OfOlympus financial criminal settlement case related to financial crimeIs equivalent to "the effect is significant when "false statements" are made in securities reports, etc."Debt overrunListing was maintained as not falling into.
In the new market (Prime Standard Growth) scheduled for April 2022, 4, the delisting standard will be applied, and listed companies that did not meet the delisting standard in each market and did not improve during the improvement period Delisted.
Due to the transition to the new market (Prime Standard Growth) scheduled for April 2022, 4, companies applying for a new listing after November 1, 2020 will be subject to the new listing standards. As mentioned above, the listing examination criteria for the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange and JASDAQ have been standardized..
A market selection system will be introduced for the transition to the new market (Prime Standard Growth). The details of the market selection for listed companies announced on February 2020, 2 are as follows...On July 2021, 7, the Tokyo Stock Exchange notified each listed company of the results of the primary judgment as to whether or not it complies with the listing maintenance standards of the new market category... As a result of the first judgment, 1 companies, which is about 30% of the companies listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, did not meet the criteria for conformity to the prime market, and 664 companies, which is about 26%, were all listed companies. Did not meet the expected conformance criteria for the migration destination.. Companies that do not meet the listing maintenance criteria based on the primary judgment will be judged by the secondary judgment whether or not they meet the listing maintenance criteria. The selection period will be from September 1st to December 2th, 2021..
The market selections are as follows.
|Current listing market segment||Select Prime||Select Standard||Select growth|
|First part of the market||Market selection procedures||Examination procedure similar to initial listing|
|Second part of the market|
|Examination procedure similar to initial listing||Market selection procedures||Examination procedure similar to initial listing|
|Examination procedure similar to initial listing||Market selection procedures|
If no application for selection is made during the selection period, the following new markets will be treated as selected.
|Market segment at the time of selection||Select market segment|
|First part of the market|
Second part of the market
Partial designation/substitution/market change regulations
As a premise, in the TSE Securities Listing Regulation, terms are used properly as follows.(As of 2020 year 12 month)Therefore, this section uses the description as an example.
- Partial designation: Moving from the second part of the market to the part of the market
- Substitution: Move from one part of the market to the second part of the market
- Market change: Some items that do not apply to designation / redesignation (for example, JASDAQ standard to part of the market, Mothers to the second part of the market, part of the market to the mothers, etc.)
Previously, in a company listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, if the number of shareholders, the number of shares in circulation, the market capitalization of the shares in circulation, the market capitalization, and the trading volume did not reach the regulations, the designation was changed to the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange., Due to the transition to the new market that will come into effect on April 2022, 4, the redesignation to the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange after June 4, 2021 will be limited to cases of insolvency..
For listed companies that have been partially designated or market-changed after February 2020, 2, "For listed companies that have been partially designated or market-changed in the past, the application documents for partial designation or market change application When it becomes clear that there is a false statement and that it did not meet the criteria for partial designation or market change. "(Special attention market stocks(Except for cases specified by the enforcement regulations), due to special provisions for redesignation and market changes, redesignation to the market category on which the listed company was listed at the time of filing the affidavit. Alternatively, the listed market will be changed or the breakdown classification will be changed..
The form requirements for partial designation from the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange are the number of shareholders, number of shares in stock, trading volume, market capitalization, amount of net assets, amount of profit or market capitalization, misstatement or inappropriate opinion, etc. Must be within the respective regulations, and eligibility requirements are company continuity and profitability, soundness of corporate management,Corporate governanceIn addition, all the requirements that TSE considers necessary from the viewpoints of the effectiveness of the internal control system, the appropriateness of disclosure of company content, etc., and other public interests or investor protection are set..
The formal requirements for a market change from Mothers / JASDAQ to Part / Part XNUMX are the number of shareholders, shares in circulation, market capitalization (only in the case of a partial market change), years of business continuity, amount of net assets, etc. Profit amount or sales, false statements or inappropriate opinions, etc., establishment of stock administration agency, number of shares constituting one unit, type of share certificate, restrictions on transfer of shares, handling at designated transfer institution, prospect of implementation of merger, etc. are stipulated respectively Within, the eligibility requirements are the continuity and profitability of the company, the soundness of the company's management, the effectiveness of the company's corporate governance and internal control system, the appropriateness of disclosure of the company's content, and other public interests or investors. From the perspective of protection, all the requirements of matters deemed necessary by the TSE are to be met... Market change standards have been shared with Mothers and JASDAQ from listed companies that will change the market after November 2020, 11..
If a listed company that has been designated as a special caution market issue within the past 5 years or has been requested to submit an improvement report applies for partial designation or market change, it is effective in addition to the usual examination. Examinations will also be conducted to ensure that the improvement measures formulated in relation to the securing measures are being properly implemented..
Witness time (weekdays excluding holidays)
- Maeba (Zenba) 9:11 --30:2020 (as of XNUMX)
- Aftermarket (Goba) 12:30 ―― 15:XNUMX
- Holidays-Saturday, Sunday,Law on national holidays, The year-end and New Year period (December 12-January 31)
- The history of the prewar periodTokyo Stock Exchangechecking ...
- 1949(Showa24 years) 4 1st-Established Tokyo Stock Exchange, a securities membership corporation. May 5, GHQ, Memorandum of Understanding on the Stock Exchange. Trading witness started on May 11th.
- 1951(26) February 2-From the day beforeBlizzardでCity center OfSnowfallIs 30Centimeter The attendance was canceled because it exceeded (cm).
- 1953(28) January 1-The stock price soared due to the dispatch of mass investors, and the witness time was shortened due to the sharp increase in trading volume. Temporary suspension of attendance on February 29. On February 2, stock prices fell back. On February 9, the witness time was restored.
- 1961(36) April 2nd-Opened the second part of the market.
- 1973(Showa 48) December 12-Open foreign stock market. (The "Foreign Department" was abolished in February 18. Details will be described later.)
- 1974(49) August 9- Electronic bulletin boardStock price display started by.
- 1982(57) January 1-Introduced computer trading system for 23 stocks in the second part of the market.
- 1982(Showa 57) July 12- Buy and sellFinished.
- 1984(59) April 6th-TSE New Market Building completed.
- 1985(60) January 1-Computer trading of all stocks in Part 26 of the market.
- 1985(60) 4 6th-Compatible with computer transactions other than witnessed stocks in the first part of the market.
- 1985 May 5-Completion of the new market building.Stock price display started on a new electric bulletin board.
- 1988(63) April 4-Computer trading is supported for all transactions.Taking this opportunity, computerization of major stock transactions.
- 1988 May 5-The new main building is completed.
- 1990(Heisei2 years) November 11-Introduced a rationalization system for trading on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- 1991(Heisei 3 years) March 3-Full implementation of witness transaction rationalization system.
- 1997(Heisei 9 years) 8 1st-A system failure occurred on the TSE. Trading of 1,702 stocks (about 9% of all stocks) stopped in the morning.
- 1999(11) April 4-The stock certificate trading venue is closed.All transactions have been systematized.
- 1999 (Heisei 11) November 11-Open Mothers.
- 2000(12) 3 1 days - Hiroshima Stock Exchangeas well as the Niigata Stock ExchangeMerged. The listed stocks on both exchanges are designated as the second section of the market.
- 2000 5 9th --TSE Arrows opens on the site of the stock certificate trading venue.
- 2001(13) November 1st-Change organization and change trade nameTokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.And The first president is from a bureaucratMasaaki Tsuchida.
- 2004(16) 4 1st-Tsuchida's sudden death led to the appointment of president.It is the first time that the so-called "growth" has taken the top position, including when it was a securities membership corporation..
- 2005(17) 2 7th --The foreign stock market was abolished and all 29 listed foreign companies were designated as the first section of the market.
- 2005（Heisei 17）/ 11 1st-Trading suspended due to stock and CB trading system failure.This is the first time in history that trading of all stocks has been suspended due to a system failure.
- 2005 (December 17th, 12)-Due to Mizuho Securities' large-scale misplaced order of J-COM shares on December 11th, the order cancellation instruction was not accepted due to a TSE system malfunction. It turns out.
- 2005 (Heisei 17) December 12-Large-scale system failure in November and the problem of a large amount of misordered JCOM shares that occurred on December 14, the FSA issued a business improvement order.
- December 2005, 17-Tsurushima resigned as president on this day, taking responsibility for the system failure in November and the Jacom problem in December.In addition, two people, managing director and managing director, also resigned.
- December 2005, 17 (Heisei 12)-Since June of the same year, he has been chairmanTaizo NishimuroAlso serves as president.
- 2006(18) July 1-``Live door shockThe number of orders and contracts reached the limit of the system processing capacity, and the trading was completely stopped at 20:14, 40 minutes earlier.This is the first time for TSE to voluntarily suspend transactions due to system capabilities.
- 2006 (Heisei 18) October 10-December issue of the large number of misplaced orders for JCOM shares in the previous year, a civil lawsuit was filed from Mizuho Securities to request compensation for damages of 27 billion yen.
- 2007(19) August 6- Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX) announced the acquisition of 4.99 million shares, which is 5305% of the issued shares.
- 2007Holding companyAuthorized to transfer to the system. 7 9th-Financial Services Agency
- 2007 8 1st-Transferred a single stock and established the Tokyo Stock Exchange Group, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the Tokyo Stock Exchange Group).As a result, it will become a wholly owned subsidiary of the company.
- 2010(22) 1 4th-A new stock trading system "arrowhead" has been put into operation, and the number of buy and sell orders has been reduced from 1-2 seconds to 3 milliseconds (ms).
- December 2010, 22-Official mascot "Aroz-kun"TwitterStart. Initially appeared as the assistant director of Odaikai.
- 2011(23) November 11-Extend trading hours (change the end time of the previous session from 21:11 to 00:11)
- November 2011, 23 --With the Tokyo Stock Exchange GroupOsaka Stock ExchangeAnnounced that it will integrate its business.
- 2013(25) 1 1st --- "Co., Ltd." which merged with the Tokyo Stock Exchange Group with the Osaka Securities Exchange as the surviving companyJapan Exchange Group (JPX) ”was launched.JPX will be listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange on the 4th.
- 2013 July 7-16 companies (see the table below for details) will be relocated from the Osaka Securities Exchange, and the east-west integration of physical market transactions will take place.
- 2015(27) September 9-arrowhead has been redesigned to reduce order response time to 24ms, which is 1/10 of the previous time..
- 2020(Reiwa 2 years) October 1st-Trading was suspended all day due to arrowhead system failure.The cause was that the first unit of the NAS had a component failure that could not read or write to the memory card, and it should have switched to the second unit, but it did not switch.Regarding switching in the event of a failure, the manual stated that the set value "ON" was "immediate switching" and "OFF" was "switching after 1 seconds", but the actual "OFF" is "not switching". It was working.
- 2020(Reiwa 2 years) November 11-President of the Tokyo Stock ExchangeKoichiro MiyaharaResigned after taking responsibility for the suspension of stock trading all day due to a system failure that occurred on October 10.
- 2022(Reiwa 4 years) 4 1st-Part XNUMX / Part XNUMX / JASDAQ Standard / JASDAQ Growth Mothers will be transferred to the new market, Prime Standard Growth (all tentative names).
Successive corporate representatives
Unless otherwise specified, according to "Japanese Bureaucracy Comprehensive Encyclopedia: 1868-2000".
- : April 1949, 4-April 1, 1955
- Eijiro Tamatsuka: April 1955, 3-April 30, 1957
- Aizawa Yahachi: April 1957, 9-April 26, 1961
- : April 1961, 4-April 27, 1967
- Morinaga Teiichiro: April 1967, 4-April 27, 1974
- Hiroshi Tanimura: April 1974, 1-April 24, 1982
- Michio Takeuchi: April 1982, 11-April 25, 1988
- Minoru Nagaoka: April 1988, 11-April 12, 1994
- Mitsuhide Yamaguchi: April 1994, 5-April 25, 2000
- Masaaki Tsuchida: April 2000, 5-April 25, 2001
- The president
- Masaaki Tsuchida: January 2001, 11-July 1
- : April 2004-December 4
- Taizo Nishimuro: April 2005-December 12
- Atsushi Saito: April 2007-December 6
- Hiroyuki Iwakuma: April 2013-December 1
- Akira Kiyota: April 2013-December 6
- Koichiro Miyahara: July 2015-October 6, 2021
- Akira Kiyota: April 2021-December 11
- : July 2021-(Incumbent)
Number of listed companies
The number of listed companies is 2020 as of December 12, 29...Ranked 3rd in the number of listed corporations on the world spot stock market. Due to market integration, 2013 companies were relocated from the Osaka Securities Exchange on July 7, 16.
|Market type||The entire||(Foreign countries)|
|The 1 part||2187||(1)|
|The 2 part||476||(1)|
- ※Usage Guide
- (Foreign)-Foreign company stock
- Professional Market-Integrated with TOKYO AIM Exchange as of July 2012, 7TOKYO PRO MarketListed companies
List of listed companies
- List of companies listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- List of companies listed on the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- List of companies listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange Mothers
- List of companies delisted on the Tokyo Stock Exchange
In 1973, the Tokyo Stock Exchange established a new trading category specializing in foreign companies, entitled “Foreign Department”, in order to promote listing of foreign companies with particularly high growth potential in Asia. Many foreign companies have headquarters in Europe and the United States, and there are not only large companies listed in their home countries, but also companies listed only on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
しかし、取引の伸び悩みが深刻であったため、2005年2月7日をもって外国部の専門カテゴリーを廃止し、当時外国部に上場された30社は経過処置として2007年2月6日までの2年間は第1部に上場させ、第2部への指定替えを行わなかった。これは、欧米の市場は国籍で区分けせずに取引をしており、東証のように外国の株式を独自に分ける異質な取扱いは投資家の投資意欲を低下させることや、外国企業にとっても排外的に映り、新規上場を妨げるという理由があった。これにより外国企業も、日本国内企業と同様の審査・条件をクリアすることで、第1・2部、マザーズ、JASDAQのいずれかに上場できるように改善された.. In addition, the number of listed companies in the foreign department has been 1991 with 127 company as one border, and since then there has been a downward trend due to the collapse of the bubble economy and the financial crisis. The decline continued, and now it is decreasing to 30 company in Part 1, 1 company in Part 2, and 1 emerging markets.
List of listed foreign companies
As of October 2019, 10. () in orderSecurities code, Country name.
- First part of the market
- YTL Corporation(1773, Malaysia)
- Second part of the market
- (9399, Cayman Islands)
- (6697, United States)
- (4875, United States)
Stock index based on listed stocks
TSE system service
TSE System Service Co., Ltd.(Tosho System Service) is a Japanese company.Japan Exchange Group, Inc.And a subsidiary of Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc. Tokyo Stock ExchangeSecurities custody transfer mechanism,Japan Securities Clearing OrganizationHave experience developing other systems or their client systems.
The JPX Group focuses on three businesses: system development business, operation service business, and network business[Note 8]Handles system development and operation of affiliated companies, arrownet network management, etc..
- Please note that all of the history below is based on information published by our company.
- 1986 Established in June with capital of 6 million yen.
- 2002 March Became a wholly owned subsidiary of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.
- October 2002 Increased capital to 10 million yen.
- 2004 April Obtained the qualification to participate in the competition of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications.
- 2005 March Obtained BS3 / ISMS certification.
- 2007ISO27001: Obtained migration certification to 2005. 4
- 2007Securities custody transfer mechanismBe transferred to. May 5% of the shares held by the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc. are corporations.
- October 2007 Developed a participant monitoring system of the Japan Securities Clearing Corporation.
- 2009arrowheadDeveloped a trading participant terminal system. April TSE
- 2009 July Started providing services with the operation of TSE arrownet.
- December 2009 HeadquartersChuo-ku, Tokyo,Nihonbashi KayabachoMoved to the Second Securities Hall.
- 2014 March Moved the head office to the Heiwa Building, 3-chome, Kayabacho, Nihonbashi Kayabacho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo.
- 2015 February Obtained migration certification to ISO2: 27001.
- 2016Treasury stockObtained as. March All shares held by Japan Securities Depository Center, Inc.
- 2016 May Headquarters moved to Tokyo Shoken Building, Nihonbashi Kayabacho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo.
Digital TV (reception failure countermeasure relay broadcasting station)
Licensed by: Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.
|ID||Broadcasting station name||Physical channel||Antenna power||ERP||Broadcast target area||Broadcast areaNumber of households||Plane of polarization||Opening date|
|1||NHK TokyoSynthesis||27 ch||1mW||400 μW[Note 9]||Kanto wide area|
(Not including Ibaraki prefecture, Tochigi prefecture, Gunma prefecture)
|-Household||Vertical polarization||2011May 9|
|2||NHK TokyoE Tele||26 ch||Kanto wide area|
|4||Nippon TV||25 ch||Kanto wide area|
|5||TV Asahi||24 ch|
|6||TBS TV||22 ch|
|7||Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.||23 ch|
|8||Fuji Television Network, Inc||21 ch|
|9||TOKYO MX||20 ch||Tokyo|
- Broadcasting area is inside the Tokyo Stock Exchange building.
- ^ We are specificallyLegal entity identifier(LEI) numbering organization.
- ^ This is the archive of the page where the parent company Japan Exchange Group publishes the TSE Articles of Incorporation (as of 2)reference.It can be confirmed from the fact that the description in Article 2 has been changed at two points in time, and the difference in the description of "partial revision" at two points in time is only "March 2, 2".
- ^ This item was added as one of the business contents from March 31, 2019 (3)[Note 2].
- ^ As of 2019,Financial Instruments and Exchange ActupperFinancial instruments exchange(In the classification).
- ^ 2013By the physical market consolidation on July 7thOsaka Stock ExchangeWas transferred more.
- ^ Clearing/settlement rulesArticle 3 “This exchange is a clearing agency for financial instruments transactions that undertakes financial instruments debt underwriting related to the trading of securities established in the market of this exchange. Mechanism"). "
- ^ JPX Web pageAlthough there is no direct description in, the system of the Japan Securities Clearing Corporation is that "Tokyo Stock Exchange" → "Clearing" on the same page.
- ^ "JPX Group" refers to a corporate group centered on Japan Exchange Group, Inc.
- ^ 1μW = 0.001mW
- ^ a b "Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.”. Japan Exchange Group (June 2015, 6). 2016/2/8Browse.
- ^ a b c "Company”. Japan Exchange Group. 2021/4/2Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f "(PDF)”. Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc. 2016/2/8Browse.
- ^ About the Japan Exchange Group(Retrieved September 2018, 5)
- ^ http://web.archive.org/web/20180829085111/http://jpx-gr.info/rule/tosho_regu_201305070005001.html
- ^ [News magnifying glass] Strengthening cooperation with TSE and regional banks Boosting IPO from local areas"Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun』December 2017, 12 (financial aspect)
- ^ Blessing against the headwind, IPO to “local production for local consumption” of money-Kyushu's general temperamentBloomberg September 2016, 11
- ^ http://web.archive.org/web/20190714055311/https://www.jpx.co.jp/lei/news/2017/n0e4kb00000002d0-att/n0e4kb00000002eq.pdf
- ^ a b Securities trading system on the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- ^ a b c 140th Anniversary of the Stock Exchange | Japan Exchange Group
- ^ TSE "opens" the core system | Nikkei xTECH
- ^ History | Japan Exchange Group
- ^ World's highest standard! Operates next-generation stock trading system "arrowhead"(Fujitsu Limited Press Release) 2010-03-04 Viewed.
- ^ TSE fully operates the new stock trading system, boosting processing performance by 600 times(ITpro/Nikkei BP) 2010-03-04 Viewed.
- ^ "The new system arrowhead is 100 points as of today," President TSE Saito interview(ITpro/Nikkei BP) 2010-03-04 Viewed.
- ^ a b c d e TSE stock trading system "arrowhead" renewed: Fujitsu
- ^ TSE Arrowhead Special Feature: 1 Kai 2 Spear of Individual Investors(Reuters) 2010-03-04 Viewed.
- ^ TSE stock trading system "arrowhead" upgraded: Fujitsu
- ^  archive:
- ^  archive:
- ^  archive:
- ^ [TSE issue] Nishimuro President and Chairman announced that "We want to increase our contract capacity to more than 700 million" | Nikkei xTECH
- ^ TSE finishes a series of expansions after the Livedoor incident with an upper limit of 1 million orders a day-CNET Japan
- ^ Secretariat explanatory materials (examination of various issues concerning markets and exchanges)-Financial Affairs Agency General Affairs Planning Bureau
- ^ Connectivity Services | Japan Exchange Group
- ^ Analysis of High-Frequency Trading on the Tokyo Stock Exchange-JPX Working Paper
- ^ Causes and countermeasures for arrowhead failure | Japan Exchange Group
- ^ Takahiro Oguchi (October 2020, 10). "Cause of TSE system failure, automatic backup switching is turned off". Engadget. オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 10. 2020/10/20Browse.
- ^ TSE System Trouble President Miyahara and others prepare to resume trading on the 2nd | Stock price / Forex | NHK News[Broken link]
- ^ TSE apologizes for system failure Detailed background explanation, for the time being "human monitoring" --ITmedia NEWS
- ^ a b c d e http://web.archive.org/web/20190331033021/https://www.jpx.co.jp/systems/network/index.html
- ^ a b c http://web.archive.org/web/20170619204114/https://ascii.jp/elem/000/000/941/941969/
- ^ a b http://web.archive.org/web/20171213180713/https://www.jpx.co.jp/systems/network/01.html
- ^ "Nomura Securities ｜ Target (Glossary of securities terms)". Nomura SecuritiesCo., Ltd. As of March 2018, 3オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019/10/10Browse.
- ^ a b "Target First Step Guide Version 2.1”. As of May 2019, 10オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019/10/1Browse.
- ^ http://web.archive.org/web/20210402054108/https://www.jpx.co.jp/equities/products/etfs/rfq-platform/index.html
- ^ http://web.archive.org/web/20210402054137/https://www.jpx.co.jp/corporate/news/news-releases/0060/20210205-01.html
- ^ a b "How does the Tokyo Stock Exchange deal with Digital Transformation (DX)? : What role and skills should the traditional corporate information system play in the DX era?”. ITmedia, Inc. As of July 2019, 7オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019/7/20Browse.
- ^ "[Customer interview] Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.". Tech Farm Co., Ltd. Or Techfirm Holdings Co., Ltd. As of July 2019, 7オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019/7/20Browse.
- ^ "Application of artificial intelligence to trade examination business (Japan Exchange Self-Regulating Corporation Trade Examination Department; March 2018, 3)”. (Published on the website of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence and Financial Informatics). As of July 2019, 7オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019/7/19Browse.
- ^ Listed examination criteria summary (part/two)Japan Exchange Group (Retrieved September 2018, 9)
- ^ Outline of delisting standard (partial/second part)Japan Exchange Group (Retrieved September 2018, 9)
- ^ Outline of Delisting Standards (JASDAQ)Japan Exchange Group (Retrieved September 2020, 11)
- ^ Read data Bunkyo group companies apply for business revitalization ADR, 2 financial institutions targetTokyo Shoko Research July 2019, 7
- ^ Hyundai Business (December 2011, 12). "Is Olympus not in violation of the delisting standard?! The mysterious reason of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, which pushes to maintain the delisting, is accompanied by the media. (Japanese). Weekly Hyundai (Kodansha) 2012/11/16Browse.
- ^ a b Partial amendment of securities listing rules, etc. due to the development of the listing system for the review of market classification (second system amendment)Tokyo Stock Exchange February 2021, 4
- ^ Revision of listing system to improve fund supply function through capital market (first revision of system related to reorganization of market segment)Tokyo Stock Exchange February 2020, 7
- ^ Overview of new market categoriesTokyo Stock Exchange February 2020, 2
- ^ Notification of pass / fail to maintain listing on the prime market Primary judgment by TSE 3 market reorganizationSankei Biz September 2021, 7
- ^ 1 companies listed on the first section did not reach the prime standard and reorganized the TSE marketAsahi Shimbun November 2021, 7
- ^ 
- ^ Two-part designation standardJapan Exchange Group (Retrieved September 2018, 9)
- ^ Cancellation from the grace period for redesignation and delisting: Watabe Wedding Co., Ltd. and 7 other stocksTokyo Stock Exchange February 2021, 4
- ^ a b Partial Amendment of Securities Listing Regulations, etc. Concerning Improvement of Listing System for Improving Governance of Listed SubsidiariesTokyo Stock Exchange February 2020, 2
- ^ a b Partial revision of the securities listing rules, etc. relating to the improvement of the listing system for improving the governance of listed subsidiaries, etc.Tokyo Stock Exchange February 2020, 2
- ^ Partially specified criteriaJapan Exchange Group (Retrieved September 2020, 12)
- ^ Market change criteria (partial and second part from Mothers)Japan Exchange Group (Retrieved September 2020, 12)
- ^ Partial amendment of securities listing regulations, etc. related to review of listing system to improve fund supply function through capital markets New and old comparison table (first system amendment items related to reorganization of market division)Tokyo Stock Exchange
- ^ Partial revision of securities listing regulations, etc. related to the review of the listing system to improve the function of supplying funds through the capital market (the first system revision related to the reorganization of market divisions)Tokyo Stock Exchange February 2020, 10
- ^ a b New Market Mechanization System at Tokyo Stock Exchange
- ^ From the first Kobayashi to the tenth Tsuchida, the presidents of the Tokyo Stock Exchange are all from securities companies, the Ministry of Finance, and the Bank of Japan.
- ^ TSE Arrows-kun (@tse_pr)- Twitter(Official account)
- ^ Qin 2001, P. 610.
- ^ Number of listed companies/listed shares
- ^ TSE foreign stock market
- ^ TSE Foreign Department abolished in February Overseas stocks became 2st and 1nd (47NEWS October 2004, 10, viewed September 26, 2013)
- ^ a b c d e f "Company Profile-TSE System Service Co., Ltd.". 2013/1/5Browse.
- ^ Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc. 2014 Annual Securities Report
- ^ a b TSE System Service Co., Ltd. Announcement of financial results for the 36th period
- ^ a b History-TSE System Service Co., Ltd.
- ^ "The 34th term settlement of the "TSE System Service" that plays a part in IT strategy and supports the core system of the Japanese economy”. Entrepreneurship log (July 2019, 7). 2019/5/11Browse.
- ^ Radio station license information(Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications radio wave homepage)
- ^ Basic Broadcasting Promotion Plan (Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications Notification No. 63)(Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications radio wave homepage)
- ^ Broken link: NHK ITEC Company Profile / Similar pages: http://web.archive.org/web/20130531144038/http://nhkitec.com/images/000header/movie/profile.pdf PDF3 Page bottom right
- Ikuhiko Hata ed., "Comprehensive Encyclopedia of Japanese Government Officials: 1868-2000", University of Tokyo Press, 2001.ISBN 4130301217.
- World Financial Center Index
- International financial market
- Stock exchange
- London financial market (London market,London stock market)
- New York financial market (New York market,New york stock market)
- Tokyo financial market (Tokyo market,Tokyo stock market)
- (,Hong Kong stock market)
- (Singapore market,Singapore stock market)
- Osaka Exchange
- TOKYO PRO Market
- TSE Arrows
- Securities and Exchange Surveillance Committee
- Financial Services Agency
- Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Infrastructure fund
- Japan Exchange Group(*As of 2020, there is no single website on the Tokyo Stock Exchange)
- Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc. - Company Profile
- Japan Exchange Group (@JPX_official)- Twitter
- Japan Exchange Group - Facebook
- Japan Exchange Group (jpx_official)- Instagram
- Japan Exchange Group - YouTubeChannel
- "Tokyo Stock Exchange』- Koto bank