Photo system overview
Tsuzuki Electric introduces "Avaya OneCloud Custom" in Belluna for the first time in Japan
If you write the contents roughly
Tsuzuki Electric has long provided Berna with the introduction and operational support of a call center system.
Tsuzuki Electric is in Belluna with Avaya's call center system "Avaya OneCloud Custom" ... → Continue reading
Weekly BCN +
It is a familiar IT business information site in Weekly BCN.
Weekly BCN + is an information site that supports partner businesses. Not only news, but also support for partner matching and column interviews by opinion leaders.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tsuzuki Electric Co., Ltd.(Continued Denki) isMinato-ku, TokyoHeadquartered inFujitsuAt the dealerSystem integrator(Manufacturersystem).The products we handle aresystem integratorAs network products, communication line services, information equipment, software (CAD, Accounting system, HR payroll system,Electronic medical record,e-LearningEtc.), support services, etc. are widely handled.
- 1932 - Tsuzuki ShotenFounded in Nagoya
- 1941 - Tsuzuki Telephone Industry Co., Ltd.Reorganized to
- 1947 --Headquarters relocated to Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
- 1958 - ComputerAnd related equipment and parts are on sale
- 1961 - Tsuzuki Electric Industry Co., Ltd.Change the trade name to
- 1963 --Publication of shares
- 1964 --Established Sapporo Metropolitan Communication Industry Co., Ltd. (currently Tsuzuki Infotechno East Japan Co., Ltd. Hokkaido Branch)
- 1967 --Established Toshin Denki Co., Ltd. (currently Tsuzuki Densan Co., Ltd.) and Tsuzuki Service Co., Ltd. (currently Tsuzuki Infotechno East Japan Co., Ltd.)
- 1969 --Established Tsuzuki CEE Center Co., Ltd. (currently Tsuzuki Techno Service Co., Ltd.)
- 1970 --Established Tsuzuki Software Co., Ltd.
- 1973 --Established Nankai Tsushin Co., Ltd. (currently Tsuzuki Infotechno West Japan Co., Ltd.)
- Established Osaka Tsuzuki Teleservice Co., Ltd. (currently Tsuzuki Infotechno West Japan Co., Ltd.)
- 1981 - OAEstablished a business division
- 1982 --Established Tsuzuki Air Conditioning Co., Ltd. (currently Tsuzuki Amenity Co., Ltd.)
- 1986 - Tokyo Stock ExchangeListed on the second section of the market
- 1988 - Ministry of International Trade and Industry certified system integratorGet
- 1990 --Established Tokai Tsuzuki Engineering Co., Ltd. (currently Tsuzuki Infotechno East Japan Co., Ltd.)
- 1991 - Tsuzuki Electric Co., Ltd.Change the trade name to
- 1993 --Established Kyushu Tsuzuki Engineering Co., Ltd. (currently Tsuzuki Infotechno West Japan Co., Ltd.)
- 1994 --Established Tokyo Information Systems Co., Ltd. (currently Tsuzuki Office Service Co., Ltd.)
- 1996 --Established Tsuzuki Staff Service Co., Ltd.
- 2011 --Acquired shares of Next Vision Co., Ltd.
- 2012 --Merged with Tsuzuki Densan Co., Ltd.
- 2020 --Redesignated to the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Headquarters: Tokyo
- Branch offices: Osaka, Nagoya, Hokkaido, Takamatsu, Kyushu, Kanagawa, Kobe, Kyoto
- Sales offices: Chiba, Mito, Tsukuba, Tohoku, Omiya, Kofu, Kawasaki, Okayama, Hiroshima, Shizuoka, Hamamatsu, Toyota, Ogaki, Asahikawa, Muroran, Kochi, Matsuyama, Tokushima
- Distribution Center: Hachioji, Nagoya, Osaka
- Production Center / Technical Service Center: Hachioji
Qualification / permit
- System integrator certified by the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry (registration number (Seki) 20110033)
- Specified construction industry licensed by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (Special-22 No. 4226 Telecommunications Business / Electrical Contracting Business)
- Telecommunications carrier notified by the Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications (Notification number A-06-918)
- Certified by the Union of Japanese Scientists and Engineers ISO9001: 2000 (registration number JUSE-RA-384)
- Certified by Japan Environmental Certification Organization Co., Ltd. ISO14001: 2004 (registration number EC05J0063)
- Consolidated subsidiary
- Tsuzuki Techno Service Co., Ltd.
- Tsuzuki Software Co., Ltd.
- Tsuzuki Amenity Co., Ltd.
- Tsuzuki Staff Service Co., Ltd.
- Tsuzuki Info Techno East Japan Co., Ltd.
- Tsuzuki Info Techno West Japan Co., Ltd.
- Tsuzuki Denso Co., Ltd.
- Mitsuki Tsuzuki System Co., Ltd.
- Next Vision Co., Ltd.
- Meito Electric Co., Ltd.
- Toto Electric Co., Ltd.
- ^ "Tsuzuki Electric Co., Ltd. signs affiliation contract with female professional golfer Ine Mone”. Tsuzuki Electric (January 2019, 1). 2019/5/6Browse.