Does floor dirt increase as home time increases?What is the purchase priority of robot vacuum cleaners in home appliances?
If you write the contents roughly
For those who start a new life, it seems that the need for robot vacuum cleaners is still low.
It turns out that the more work you do at home, the easier it is for the floor to get dirty. → Continue reading
Financial Field publishes articles every day with the motto of "Solutions for questions and concerns about money are easy to understand." Financial fields can solve problems that are difficult to discuss, such as tuition, inheritance, loans, investment, insurance, etc.
Professionals such as financial planners, lawyers, certified public accountants, and tax accountants provide easy-to-understand news about user questions and the latest trends related to money.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
There are household and commercial use, mainlybedIt moves like crawling up, but it is conventional that electricity is autonomous.Vacuum cleanerDifferent from Garbage anddustThere are dedicated machines and dual-purpose machines for suction and water wiping..
In many cases, it is not the case that dust or dust itself is detected and cleaned. Due to the structure, it is difficult to clean the "corner of the room", so it is not designed to completely eliminate dust and dirt. Clean more than 90% of the spaceHouse dustThe purpose is to inhale most of the water and reduce the labor of cleaning.
It is generally used for cleaning houses and office buildings,PoolSome models are supposed to be cleaned.
recentlyArtificial intelligenceA function to learn the floor plan by installing (AI),SmartphoneIn cooperation withOperation from outsideA function that allows you to specify a cleaning location has been developed, and is drawing attention.
For floor cleaning
On the front side of the bodysensorBy providing the above, while autonomously traveling on the floor so as to collide with or avoid furniture and walls, dust is collected on the lower surface of the main body by a rotating side brush and sucked and collected. Almost all modelsBut,StairsThe sensor detects and avoids steps such as the edges of the surface, and does not fall.
Cheap ones keep running until the battery runs out, but medium and above onestimerThe operation is controlled by, and when it is activated automatically or by button operation and the floor surface is cleaned for a certain period of time, it will self-propell and return to the charger to charge it in preparation for the next activation.
The function differs depending on the price, and when an obstacle such as furniture hits the physical contact sensor on the front or side ("Random" or "Random"), the direction changes and the cleaning route is not recognized. From relatively inexpensive ones that just run randomly on the floorUltrasoundA model that measures the distance to furniture etc. with a (non-contact type) distance sensor using such as, decelerates or avoids contact before contact, and by recognizing the geometric pattern of the ceiling with the camera, the room There is also a high-performance, high-priced model that creates a map (on the floor), recognizes the position of the aircraft in the room with AI, avoids duplicate cleaning in the same place as much as possible, and shortens the cleaning time (slightly). Depending on the model, a mop is provided to wipe with water.ワ ッ ク スYou can also hang it.
The price range for home use is about 6 to 7 to 7 yen (as of December 2012). Many low-priced models specialize in basic cleaning functions. High-priced products are multifunctional, and some also have a schedule function that automatically starts at a specified time on a specified day of the week.
The outer shape of the main body is mostly a thin disk with a diameter of 25 cm to 38 cm. However, there are only a few exceptions to the disk-shaped shape, and the Kobold from Vorwerk in Germany is the "D-type".,PanasonicRuro is a triangle (because it doesn't miss the dust in the four corners of the room, which is not good at disk shape).
Initially, major traditional consumer electronics companies did not offer robot vacuum cleaners.VentureCorporateiRobot,NordicThe manufacturernicheThere is a history of realizing commercialization in the form of filling in.
- Prototype and demonstration stage in the world
- Hitachi, Ltd.Started developing robot vacuum cleaners in 1983, In 1985GermanyDomo Technica, the world's largest international trade fair for home appliances held inGerman: Domotechnica) Exhibited the prototype robot vacuum cleaner HCR-00, 2003 announced the prototype robot vacuum cleaner HCR-03.. The HCR-03 has a diameter of 25, which is smaller than the original products of other companies in consideration of use in narrow Japanese houses.CentimeterWas designed for.
- Sanyo ElectricCompleted a prototype of a domestic robot vacuum cleaner in 1986... Because a practical rechargeable battery had not yet been developed,ACOutletTechnology was developed to automatically attach and detach..In 2001, we announced the dust-collecting prototype robot vacuum cleaner Jisoujimaru..
- DysonAnnounced the prototype robot vacuum cleaner DC06 in 2001, but it could not be sold at a reasonable price..
- Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. (currently Panasonic) unveiled a robot vacuum cleaner under development in 2001...The selling price was "I want to keep it below 50 yen"..The following year, in 2001, it announced that it would start a demonstration experiment with an improved machine equipped with the world's first sensor-integrated autonomous control system... Also in 2009Teijin"Nanofront", an ultra-fine nanofiber that started commercial production from the previous yearAnnounced "FUKITORI MUSHI", a prototype robot vacuum cleaner using.
- Launched in the world
- The world's first commercially available domestic robot vacuum cleanerIt is,Electrolux(Swedish: Electrolux)ofTrilobyte(Latin: Trilobite).2001In Europe from November, Released in Japan from October 2002.
- IRobot (English: iRobot) Will be the first commercial robot vacuum cleaner in the US marketrumba(English: Roomba・ Dust absorption type)2002Released on September 9th.. After that, in 2005, Scooba became the world's first floor cleaning type product., 2006 Dust Collection Dirt Dog, 2012 floor-wiping mint (English: Mint）And released various household robot vacuum cleaners.
- LG Electronics (Korean: LG Electronics) Is South KoreaRobo King, the first commercially available robot vacuum cleaner on the marketKorean: 로봇킹) V-R3000 was released in April 2003.
- Karcher(German: Alfred Kärcher) Is RoboCleaner RC 3000Was launched in Europe in May 2003.. Includes a dust station that doubles as a charging stand that automatically absorbs the dust collected by the cleaner body.
- Evolution Robotics (English: Evolution Robotics）In 2010, the floor cleaning robot vacuum cleaner Mint (English: Mint）Released.. Then, in 2012, Evolution Robotics was acquired by iRobot., Mint products will be sold through the iRobot sales network.
- Neato Robotics(English: Neato Robotics) Announced the release of the company's first robot vacuum cleaner XV-2009 in 11.. The XV-11 is the world's first D-shaped productAnd the world's first LiDAR SLAMInstalled modelIt became.
- Samsung Electronics (Korean: 삼성 전자Released the Tango View VC-RL2011W in North America in 87.. You can shoot indoors by remote control like the original products of other companies.. Not only a camera but also a spotlight and microphone for shooting.
- Vorberg (German: Vorwerk) Is the investee's net robotics (English: Neato Robotics) Produced the robot vacuum cleaner XV-11 with original improvements, Its robotic vacuum cleaner Kobolt (German: Goblin) The VR100 was launched in Germany in 2011..
A Japanese electric home appliance manufacturer has a history of postponing commercialization, thinking that “home robot vacuum cleaners cannot be in demand due to the small house circumstances, etc.”, and is a company that has little relation to conventional vacuum cleaner manufacturing. Was enthusiastic about the research and development of a robot vacuum cleaner. However, the size of a Japanese house is米 国,カナダAlthough narrower than the developed countries of the continent,英国,GermanyNot much different from Western countries, "Narrow house circumstances in Japan" has little basis. Moreover, in recent years, condominiums have become barrier-free and the living space has become widely available. Is being sought.
Fuji Heavy Industries (currentlySUBARUHave succeeded in commercializing the world's first office cleaning robot in 2001,Later), in the domestic market for household robot vacuum cleaners, iRobot Roomba holds about 2013% share as of 7.Technologies such as miniaturization of vacuum cleaners, sensor technology, and self-driving are the strengths of Japanese companies, but the reason why they have been ahead is that when a new robot is introduced into the world and the robot causes some problems. Japanese companies (unlike US companies) cannot create new rules.Because they think that "100% security cannot be ensured".. In a specific example, "Buddhist altarBump intoCandleMay fall and cause a fire,'' said a representative of a Japanese manufacturer... Toshihiko Fujii analyzes the following as to why one should not be late for such an idea, and why one shouldn't try to escape from risk. ``When a U.S. company launches a new car product into the world, it starts with the rule-deciding whether it will run on the right side or the left side of the road, and at the same time it is creating various rules, including insurance when an accident occurs. The need for creating such a social structure is exactly the same for products in a new genre called cleaning robots."In addition, he said, "Japanese manufacturers were not able to create new social rules and sell products to the world.".. According to him, what Japanese manufacturers have done is to refine existing products and services that have already been established (including social rules in other countries).However, if the corporate structure is such that only efforts for products and technologies can be made and lead cannot be made including the creation of social rules, it will be delayed in the global market..
- History in the Japanese market
- Electrolux(Swedish: Electrolux) Is in October 2002Embassy of the Kingdom of Sweden in JapanAt the Swedish style in Tokyo, the robot vacuum cleaner Trilobite that had been sold in Europe from the previous year was exhibited... Also, at the time we were affiliatedToshibaAnnounced that it will sell Trilobyte from the same month of the same year.. In March 2018, a new product, Pure Eye Nine (PUREi3), was launched through a Japanese subsidiary.Released.
- IRobot (English: iRobot), Japan is the first country to sell Roomba outside the US market., 2002From OctoberPrimeFrom March 2003Takara(Currently Takara Tomy), Sales on Demand from April 2004, 2017 (Heisei(29) From April, it has been taken over and sold by iRobot Japan, iRobot Japan..
- Evolution Robotics (English: Evolution Robotics) Is a distributor through Oak Lawn Marketing, Floor cleaning robot vacuum cleaner Mint in October 2011Released.. The following year, Evolution Robotics was acquired by iRobot.Therefore, the handling of mint was transferred to Sales On Demand, an iRobot agency, and it was re-released under the name of Braava from 2014 (Heisei 26)..
- Toshibaグループ[Note 1](At that time) was a robot vacuum cleaner that had withdrawn due to sluggish sales of Electrolux Trilobite.New product, SMARVO, was released in October 2011... Specialized in Japanese housingBut Samsung Electronics (Korean: 삼성 전자)ofOEM(Produced by the partner brand).. In-house development in September 2014・ In-house production"Torneo Robo" released.. "Torneo Robo" comes with a dust station that doubles as a charging stand that automatically sucks up the dust collected by the vacuum cleaner... The industry's first dust station that doubles as a charging stand.
- Sharp released the robot vacuum cleaner COCOROBO in June 2012.. From the perspective that the communication function with the user is an important factor for the user to accept the robotEquipped with communication interface.
- Vorberg (German: VorwerkVorberg Japan, a Japanese corporation ofGerman: Goblin) It announced that it will release VR100 from January 2013, 25 (Heisei 1).
- Dyson (English: Dyson) In Tokyo on September 2014, 26With the entry into the robot vacuum, Dyson 360 Eye, the first commercial robot vacuum cleanerAnnounced that it will be released in the spring of 2015 in the Japanese market ahead of the rest of the world... Sir James Dyson cites the reason as "Japanese consumers value technology.", Trial experiment until release was also conducted in Japan.. Although the actual release was delayed from the schedule on October 2015, 27 (Heisei 10), Japanese market pre-sale was unchanged.
- Panasonic released the robot vacuum cleaner RULO MC-RS1 in 2015 (Heisei 27).. With the company's first robot vacuum cleaner,Reuleaux triangleBased on the original body shape. In 2019 (Heisei 31), the floor cleaning robot vacuum cleaner Rollan was released..
- Hitachi GroupTo enter the robot vacuum marketAnnounced the release of the robot vacuum cleaner minimaru on November 2016, 28... By making the diameter of the main body 25 cm, it is said that it is easy to enter in narrow places such as between furniture.
- Nate Robotics (English: Neato Robotics) Is a Nate Botback Connected (English: Neato Botvac Connected) Was released in November 2016.
- Raycop (Korean: 레이캅) Japanese corporationRay Cop JapanAnnounced that it will release the floor-cleaning robot vacuum cleaner RAYCOP Mizurobo from March 2019... It is said that 90% or more of floor allergens and bacteria will be removed..
- Xiaomi (Chinese: Millet Technology) Affiliated company Roborock (Chinese: Stone Technology）As an agent of Softbank's affiliate SB C & S, Roborock S6 in 2019 (ReiwaFirst year) Released on October 10.. AI algorithm is said to be superior to Roomba.
- Karcher(German: Alfred Kärcher) Developed the robot floor washer "BR 1996 Robot" in 700... In 2018, we announced the newly developed robot floor washer "KIRA B 50"..
- IS RoboticsEnglish: irobot) Is SC Johnson Wax (at that timeEnglish: SC Johnson Wax）Funded by, Floor vacuum cleaner for business use Nexgen (English: Nexgen) Was developed in 1997However, it was not commercialized because the robot was repulsed by the cleaning company, a large customer of SC Johnson Wax, when the robot took the opportunity..
- Murata Machinery Co., Ltd. announced that it will sell the autonomous traveling robot floor washer "Buddy" outside Japan from 2016...The aircraft is a rebranded product of the "SE-500iX" manufactured by Amano, and both aircraft are equipped with an autonomous mobile driving control system developed by Murata Machinery..
The robot vacuum cleaner (including household) that was first commercialized in the Japanese market,Fuji Heavy IndustriesとSumitomo CorporationIs a “robot cleaning system” (for commercial use) that was successfully put into practical use in April 2001.,World's first office cleaning robotAsHarumi Triton SquareWas introduced in.. This robot itself operates and gets on and off the night elevator to clean, and has been awarded the "Robot of the Year 2006 Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry Award" for its cleaning performance, safety, and cost advantages. In addition, in 2009, we improved the cleaning performance and downsized it, and put the "office area cleaning robot system" into practical use, which can bring cost benefits even for medium-sized buildings..
- History in the Japanese market
- Toshiba released the cleaning robot floor vacuum cleaner "AS-1986" in 61 (Showa 100)..
- Automax commercialized the dust-absorbing robot floor vacuum cleaner "AXV-1990" in 2 (Heisei 01)..
- Matsushita Electric Industrial (now Panasonic) was established in 1993.Tokyo International AirportDelivered the robot vacuum cleaner "MC-X100" to.. From July 2018 (Heisei 30), we started accepting orders for the robot vacuum cleaner "RULO Pro MC-GRS7M"... For product developmentMitsui FudosanCooperated withOpened in March 2018Tokyo Midtown HibiyaWas first introduced to..In December 2019, Panasonic released the robot vacuum cleaner "RULO MC-GRS12" for stores as a handling of Panasonic Industrial Machinery Systems..
- Sanyo ElectricInstalled the robot vacuum cleaner "CR-1990" in 2 (Heisei 4)Developed a car cleaning robot in 1992..
- Figura started manufacturing and selling the autonomous mobile robot vacuum cleaner "Efrobo Clean" in October 2009... "Efrobo Clean" was a developer involved in previous jobs until 1997 (Heisei 9)MinoltaInheriting the basic functions of the disinfectant application robot prototype "Robosanitan"By replacing the standard dust collection unit with a liquid application unit,, Can be used for wax coating as well as "Robosanitan".
- Amano installed the company's first autonomous robot floor cleaning machine "SE-2014iX" on March 26, 3., September 2015, 27, the same company's first autonomous mobile commercial robot vacuum cleaner "RDCDC"Released. Murata Machinery developed the autonomous mobile driving control system installed in the "SE-500iX"... "RCDC" received product supply from Sharp.
- Makita announced the release of the robot cleaner "RC200DZ" on October 2015, 27 (Heisei 10)..A dust-absorbing robot vacuum cleaner developed in collaboration with affiliated Sharp.
- Nakanishi Metal Industry Co., Ltd.German: Cleanfix Reinigungssysteme) And an exclusive sales contract in Japan for the RA 660 Navi self-propelled floor washer for corporations in 2016, Under the product name of "Robo Creeper"Started selling.
- CYBERDYNE announced that it will release the dust-absorbing robot vacuum cleaner "MB-CL2" from March 2018 (Heisei 30)... CYBERDYNE took over the clean robot business from Fuji Heavy Industries (then) in 2015 (Heisei 27)..
- Diversey is a robot-type floor washer "Tasuki Singobot 2000" that can run autonomously through an agency.English: TASKI SWINGOBOT 2000) ”Was released in March 2018 (Heisei 30).. Equipped with autonomous driving technology developed by the acquired Intellibot Robotics.
- SoftBank Robotics released the robot-type floor cleaning machine "RS26 powered by BrainOS" capable of autonomous driving in August 2018 (Heisei 30)... Intelligent Cleaning Equipment (Chinese: Kokukoku Kiyoshi Equipment) For manned floor washer,Brain(English: Brain) Equipped with autonomous driving technology.. If you actually drive the vehicle unattended, you will have to pay an additional fee... In February 2019 (Heisei 31), we started leasing the dust-absorbing robot vacuum cleaner "Whiz" in collaboration with Softbank... LTE communication is required for operation, so a separate mobile phone line contract is required.
- Avidobots (English: Avidbots）Is a robot floor cleaning machine "Neo (Neo)" at Kansai International Airport from October 2018.English: Neo）Announced that it was introduced.
- Nippon Signal Co., Ltd. launched the cleaning robot "CLINABO" in November 2018.In May 2020 (Reiwa 5), CYBERDYNE supplied products and announced the dust-cleaning robot "CLINABO CL02".
- tenant(English: Tennant) Released the robot type floor washer "T7AMR" through its Japanese subsidiary in 2019 (the first year of Reiwa).Brain (English: Brain) Is equipped with autonomous driving technology.
- OMRON has developed a "combined service robot" that has three roles, one for cleaning, security, and guidance., Announced that it will be available from May 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa).. In-house developed and produced in Japan.
For swimming pools
Some robot cleaners for swimming pools that clean underwater and poolside include randomly moving models and models that regularly run in zigzags. For overseas companies, Pentair's "Creepy Crawley",BuddhaThere are many such as "Cybernote NT" of Zodiac. There are many pools in the US, and it is said that there are 400 million pools, and there are nearly 30 to 50 pool cleaner manufacturers..
- Aqua Products Introduced Aquabot in 1982.. "The first robot cleaner for swimming pools".. Aqua Products in 2011Spanish: Fluidra）Was acquired byBut the brand is maintained.
- Maytronics (Hebrew: מיטרוניקס) Was a vacuum cleaner for swimming pools in 1983.English: Dolphin）Released.. First commercial vacuum cleaner for swimming pools.
- In 3, 3S Systemtechnik (currently Mariner 1997S) released the mariner 3S navigator, which is equipped with an electronic compass and enables almost completely automatic cleaning..
- IRobot (English: iRobot) Launched the swimming pool robot vacuum cleaner Verro in 2007.. Verro was an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) of Aqua Products, which manufactures Aquabots... In 2013, we launched Mirra, which we developed in-house..
- Yoyanagi released the swimming pool robot vacuum cleaner Hyper Robo MRX-2006 in 18 (Heisei 06).. Yoyanagi has the top share in the pool cleaner market in JapanAnd the only domestic manufacturer.
- Zucchetti Centro Sistemi was released through an agency in 2015 (Heisei 27).Italian: NEMH2O) Has been released.
For cleaning window glass
Uragami Gijutsu Institute has developed the world's first "wall suction self-propelled blast robot" for a robot vacuum cleaner for window glass that automatically runs on windows to clean dirt, etc. We are developing many application products such as "Self-propelled ultra-high pressure water jet robot". Product group name is "U-ROBOT".. otherKanazawa Institute of TechnologyThere are window cleaning robots developed by Miraikikai, Inc. in 1998, and Miraikikai's "Wall Walker".
- HOBOT Technology (Chinese: Good technology) Developed Winbot-2010, a robot vacuum cleaner for windowpanes, in 68..
- Eco Bucks (Chinese: Cobos) In 2011, "The world's first commercially available robot vacuum cleaner for window glass.[Note 2]WINBOT (Chinese: Window treasure) Has been released.
- Isshin Global (Korean: 일심 글로발）Is "the world's first commercially available robot vacuum cleaner for window glass" WINDORO (Korean: 윈도로) Was released in Korea.. Isshin Global President Ryu Manbyeong (Korean: 류만 현）Got the idea of a robot vacuum cleaner for windowpanes from an overseas buyer I met in the business of exporting microfiber to Europe... Pohang Intelligent Robot Research Institute in August 2009 (Korean: 포항지 능로 봇연 구소) To develop, The institute was completed in July 2010.. The robot vacuum cleaner for window glass named WINDORO was released in September of the same year.International Consumer Electronics Exhibition(IFA) , The following January 2011Consumer Electronics ShowListed at (CES), Released in the Korean market in March 2012.. Furthermore, in June of the same year, India, Japan in July of the same year, In Germany and Italy in September of the same year, Was also released in other countries. However, it went bankrupt in 2013 due to the debt caused by the development cost., Remaining employees disposed of inventory cheaply.
- RF (RFKorean: 알에프) Is the company's first robot vacuum cleaner for windowpanes, Windowmate ()Korean: 윈도 우메 이트) Was released in Korea in March 2015.. Sales began in Japan in September 2015.
- ^ "Sumabo" is Toshiba Home Appliance, a subsidiary of Toshiba's home appliances.Sold by, "Torneo Robo" is due to the reorganization of Toshiba GroupToshiba LifestyleSold.
- ^ It is a national broadcasting organization that reports directly to the State Council of the People's Republic of China.Chuo Hiroshi Telegraph SodaiThe Chinese net under its umbrella reports that the treasure of Kayosui is "the world's first"..
- ^ a b c Kelion, Leo (September 2014, 9). “Dyson robot vacuum cleaner revealed in Japan" (English). BBC News.British Broadcasting Corporation. 2020/6/8Browse.
- ^ a b c d e Momoka Matsumoto "[Good shopping] Short-time housework with a water-wiping robot vacuum cleaner" "Nikkei Inc." Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Tokyo, June 2020, 6, No. 13, page s48227,National bibliographic number:00061171.
- ^ "Beware of fire with a robot vacuum cleaner / Tokyo Fire Department calls attention / Electric stove moves and touches furniture""Sankei Shimbun』Morning edition February 2019, 2 (Tokyo side) Retrieved February 9, 2019.
- ^ "Roomba smears pet poop on the floor" Robot vacuum cleaner "catastrophe" ... "J-CAST News (2016/8/18) Retrieved February 2019, 2.
- ^ "20 Recommended Popularity Comparison Rankings for Robot Vacuum Cleaners [Small and For Living Alone]". Taskle Hikak | A website for comparing recommended services for daily life. 2020/1/7Browse.
- ^ a b “IRobot Introduces Roomba ・ Intelligent FloorVac --The First Automatic Floor Cleaner In The US.” (English) (Press Release), iRobot, (September 2002, 9) 2020/5/26Browse.
- ^ Note-Only the low-priced type (regular price of several thousand yen) released by the AEON Group under its own brand will fall without detecting a step.
- ^ 
- ^ a b c "Hitachi's approach to robot development"BUILCARE" No. 200, Hitachi, Tokyo, January 2017, 1, National bibliographic number:00120615,2020/5/31Browse.
- ^ a b c "Development of an autonomous mobile home cleaning robot (prototype)" (PDF) (Press Release), Hitachi, Ltd., (May 2003, 5) 2020/5/25Browse.
- ^ Minoru Arai, Yuji Hosoda, Ryo Karakawa, Atsushi Ozeki, Yasuji Tajima, Yasuhiro Asa, Yuko Okada "System Design for Household Cleaning Robots" "48th Joint Lecture Meeting on Automatic Control", Science Council of Japan Automatic Control Research Liaison Committee, November 2005, pp. 11-797, two:10.11511 / jacc.188.8.131.52.
- ^ Yuji Hosoda, "Efforts to Develop Human Symbiotic Robots," Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol. 24, No. 3, Japan Robotics Society, Tokyo, April 2006, 4, pp. 15-296, two:10.7210 / jrsj.24.296, ISSN 02891824, National bibliographic number:00039921.
- ^ a b c d e Masahiro Maekawa "Cleaning Robot", Journal of the Society of Video and Information Media, Vol. 57, No. 1, Society of Video and Information Media, Tokyo, January 2003, 1, pp. 1-83, two:10.3169 / itej.57.83, ISSN 13426907, National bibliographic number:00106323.
- ^ Takuma Nakamura (November 2001, 11). “The strongest radio-controlled robot in the world?Sanyo is also a cleaning robot!Robofesta Kanagawa 2001". ITmedia news.ITmedia. 2020/6/18Browse.
- ^ ULANOFF, LANCE (February 2014, 2). “Dyson Wants to Build a Robot Vacuum that Can See”(English). Mashable. 2020/6/1Browse.
- ^ a b Masato Nishisaka (June 2001, 6). “Matsushita's cleaning robot, will it appear for 40 to 50 yen?". ITmedia news.ITmedia. 2020/6/17Browse.
- ^ "Development of cleaning robot autonomous control system" (Press Release), Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd., (March 2002, 3), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2002, 6. 2020/5/25Browse.
- ^ Naomi Horikawa, Miyuki Numata, Go Soeda, Saegusa Kamiyama "Nanotech Materials that Change Everyday" Nanofront "" Journal of the Textile Society, Vol. 65, No. 9, Textile Society, Tokyo, September 2009, 9, pp. 10-341 , two:10.2115 / fiber.65.P_341, ISSN 00379875, National bibliographic number:00016764.
- ^ "Panasonic Fukitorimushi – Vaporware?”(English). Robot Vacuum Cleaner Reviews (August 2009, 8). 2020/5/31Browse.
- ^ Toto, Serkan (October 2009, 10). “Fukitorimushi: Panasonic's creepy cleaning robot (video)" (English). TechCrunch. Verizon Media. 2020/5/31Browse.
- ^ a b c Hanlon, Mike (September 2004, 9). “Electrolux Trilobite Robotic Vacuum Cleaner v2.0”(English). New Atlas. 2020/6/8Browse.
- ^ "The first robot vacuum cleaner Trilobite launched in 2001”(English). Electrolux Group (December 2018, 12). 2020/6/5Browse.
- ^ a b "Release of Japan's first household self-propelled cleaner" (Press Release), Toshiba, (September 2002, 9) 2020/5/25Browse.
- ^ “IRobot Unveils World's First Robotic Floor Washer” (English) (Press Release), iRobot, (May 2005, 5), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2006, 3. 2020/6/5Browse.
- ^ “IRobot Introduces Workshop Robot” (English) (Press Release), iRobot, (May 2006, 9), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2006, 10. 2020/6/5Browse.
- ^ “IRobot Reports First-Quarter Financial Results” (English) (Press Release), iRobot, (September 2013, 4) 2020/6/5Browse.
- ^ “LG 로 보킹, 국내 누적 판매량 업계 첫 40 만대” (Korean) (Press Release), LG 전자, (April 2016, 4) 2020/5/25Browse.
- ^ 김지현 (April 2013, 4). “로봇청소기 10 년... 노인돌보미-가정 보안관 역할까지 빨아들인다”(Korean). 동아 사이 언스. 2020/6/1Browse.
- ^ "Kärcher RoboCleaner RC 3000”(German). Alfred Kärcher. As of January 2003, 1オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/5/26Browse.
- ^ Kahney, Leander (June 2003, 6). “Robot Vacs Are in the House" (English). Wired News. Lycos. As of August 2003, 8オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/5/26Browse.
- ^ "About Kärcher”(English). Kärcher India. 2020/5/26Browse.
- ^ "Funktion basis tation”(German). Alfred Kärcher. As of January 2003, 2オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/5/26Browse.
- ^ "Licensed visual recognition software to Evolution Robotics, Inc. Sony Corporation Entertainment Robot Company" (PDF) (Press Release), Evolution Robotics, (September 2003, 9), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2008, 11. 2020/4/22Browse.
- ^ a b c "Mint cleaning". Shop japanOak Lawn Marketing. As of February 2012, 2オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/4/21Browse.
- ^ “Evolution Robotics Introduces Mint ·: The Evolution of Floor Cleaning” (English) (Press Release), Evolution Robotics, (January 2010, 1), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2010, 1. 2020/4/21Browse.
- ^ a b “IRobot Acquires Evolution Robotics, Inc.” (English) (Press Release), iRobot, (September 2012, 9) 2020/5/26Browse.
- ^ ULANOFF, LANCE (February 2012, 9). “iRobot Gobbles up Evolution Robotics for $ 74M”(English). Mashable. 2020/6/4Browse.
- ^ "Introducing Mint" (English). mintcleaner.com. iRobot. As of December 2012, 12オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/4/21Browse.
- ^ a b c “NEATO ROBOTICS FREES PEOPLE FROM HOUSEHOLD CHORES WITH LAUNCH OF SMART, POWERFUL ROBOT VACUUM CLEANER” (English) (Press Release), Neato Robotics, (December 2009, 12), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2009, 12. 2020/6/7Browse.
- ^ "Company”(English). Neato Robotics. 2020/6/4Browse.
- ^ a b Ackerman, Evan (March 2011, 3). “You Definitely Need a Robotic Spy Vacuum" (English). IEEE Spectrum. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2020/6/7Browse.
- ^ Ricker, Thomas (March 2011, 3). “Samsung'TangoView' vacuum surveillance camera will bring you to your knees" (English). Engadget. Verizon Media. 2020/6/7Browse.
- ^ Neato Robotics (April 2012, 4). “Neato Robotics® Raises $ 12.2 Million In Series D Funding" (English). PR Newswire. Cision. 2020/6/8Browse.
- ^ a b c von Markus (December 2019, 12). “Vorwerk oder Neato?”(German). Staubsaugertest.ORG. 2020/6/6Browse.
- ^ Housing industry newspaper publisherAccording to the "Housing Economy Data Collection", Japan has 95 floor areas per unit, including owned and rented houses.Square meterAlthough it is smaller than the United States (148 square meters), it is not much different from France (99 square meters), Germany (95 square meters), the United Kingdom (87 square meters) and so on. However, it is narrow only for rented houses.
- ^ Reason why Japanese cannot beat "Rumba" made in the United States(Oriental economy）
- ^ Note-Despite the Japanese market and the home appliances that Japanese manufacturers should have been good at, iRobot has taken an overwhelming share of the rest. Many companies share the market share, and Japanese manufacturers are struggling because they can only get a very small market share.
- ^ a b c d e f g h Toshihiko Fujii, "Global Rules as a Competitive Strategy: The Secrets of Companies That Win in the Global Market," Toyo Keizai, 2012, "Why I was late for cleaning robots" chapter.
- ^ John Mcgee (October 2002, 10). “Prepare for takeoff: Your destination is Sweden” (English). The Japan Times (Tokyo: The Japan Times). ISSN 02891956 2020/5/28Browse.
- ^ “Electrolux launches game-changing robotic vacuum cleaner” (English) (PDF) (Press Release), Electrolux Group, (August 2017, 8) 2020/5/31Browse.
- ^ "Electrolux cleaning robot, in Japan for the first time in 17 years"The Nihon Keizai Shimbun," Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Tokyo, January 2018, 1,National bibliographic number:00061171.2020/5/31Browse.
- ^ Katsuyuki Okawara (April 2017, 4). “The i-robot that cultivated the market in Roomba "brings transformation and destruction"". ASCII.jpKakugawa ASCII Research Institute. 2020/10/5Browse.
- ^ a b Hiroto KanekoRobot vacuum cleaner, Sharp also enters the competition for "dust removal performance" and "fun""The Nihon Keizai Shimbun," Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Tokyo, January 2012, 5,National bibliographic number:00061171.2020/5/26Browse.
- ^ "3 yen cleaning robot landed in Japan". ITmedia newsITmedia (December 2002, 12). 2020/3/15Browse.
- ^ a b Hideaki Hagiuda (December 2012). “The cleaning robot, Rumba's great achievement". Analyst eyesYano Research Institute. 2020/5/27Browse.
- ^ “IRobot Acquires Japanese Distribution Business from Sales on Demand Corporation” (English) (Press Release), (November 2016, 11) 2020/3/27Browse.
- ^ “IRobot Launches Japan Operation with Closing of Sales On Demand Corporation Acquisition” (English) (Press Release), iRobot, (September 2017, 4) 2020/3/27Browse.
- ^ Teranishi Jajuka (April 2012, 4). “A cleaner that automatically "wips and cleans" using NASA technology". Excite newsExcite. 2020/4/21Browse.
- ^ "Launched floor cleaning robot "Brava 380j"" (PDF) (Press Release), Sales on Demand, (July 2014, 7) 2020/6/3Browse.
- ^ a b “On sale of smart robot cleaner that can clean smartly with two CPUs, sensors and camera function” (Press Release), Toshiba Home Appliances, (August 2011, 8), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2011, 9. 2020/5/28Browse.
- ^ “About establishing a new company in the lifestyle business” (Press Release), Toshiba, (September 2014, 3) 2020/5/28Browse.
- ^ a b “About the sale of smart robot cleaners that increase dust collection and leave less dust” (Press Release), Toshiba Lifestyle, (August 2014, 8) 2020/5/28Browse.
- ^ Fumi Yonezawa (August 2012, 8). “Robot vacuum cleaner, new earning head Toshiba rushes to pursue new product "Rumba"". SankeiBizSankei Digital. 2020/5/28Browse.
- ^ "Bringing a breakthrough to robot cleaners -Toshiba "Smarbo"-". Impress Watch series. Planning advertisementImpress (September 2011). 2020/5/26Browse.
- ^ a b Daisuke Takimoto (August 2014, 8). “Toshiba's "serious" robot cleaner to release "Torneo Robo" developed in-house in September". Nikkei Trendy NetNikkei BP. As of August 2014, 8オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/5/29Browse.
- ^ "Robot vacuum cleaner with improved cleaning performance"The Nihon Keizai Shimbun," Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Tokyo, January 2014, 12,National bibliographic number:00061171.2020/5/26Browse.
- ^ "Robo vacuum cleaner, easy to care for Toshiba, littering OK once a month"The Nihon Keizai Shimbun," Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Tokyo, January 2014, 8,National bibliographic number:00061171.2020/5/26Browse.
- ^ Asami Akasaka (August 2014, 8). “Toshiba releases robot vacuum cleaner equipped with 27 sensors". Nikkei Cross Tech.Nikkei BP. 2020/5/29Browse.
- ^ Kazuhiro Furuta, Hiroki Marutani, Koichi Abe "(PDF) "Toshiba Review" Vol. 60, No. 7, Toshiba Technology Planning Department, Tokyo, 2015, pp. 19-22, ISSN 2432 1168, National bibliographic number:00016764,2020/5/28Browse.
- ^ Sonoko Toida (November 2014, 11). “Toshiba's new robot cleaner "TORNEO ROBO"". All AboutAll About. 2020/5/8Browse.
- ^ a b c Toshihiro Senoo, Kazuhiro Miki, Mio Sakamoto "Issues and Future of Cleaning Robots", Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol. 32, No. 3, Japan Robotics Society, Tokyo, April 2014, pp. 4-214, two:10.7210 / jrsj.32.214, ISSN 02891824, National bibliographic number:00039921.
- ^ Keiichi Masato (January 2013, 1). “Vorberg, a robot vacuum cleaner that creates room maps and cleans them efficiently". Home Appliance WatchImpress. 2020/6/1Browse.
- ^ Taniguchi, Munenori (January 2013, 1). “German Foreberg Robo Vacuum Cleaner Kobold VR100 Released domestically, smart map creation & D type that can suck up to the corner". Engadget Japan versionVerizon Media Japan. 2020/6/1Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Dyson enters robot vacuum cleaner Competing for function in Japanese market"The Nihon Keizai Shimbun," Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Tokyo, January 2014, 9,National bibliographic number:00061171.2020/5/28Browse.
- ^ “Dyson launches its first robotic vacuum cleaner”. Financial Times (London: The Financial Times). (September 2014, 9) 2020/5/31Browse.
- ^ a b c "Dyson UK launches first robot vacuum cleaner in Japan"The Nihon Keizai Shimbun," Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Tokyo, January 2015, 10,National bibliographic number:00061171.2020/5/28Browse.
- ^ Etherington, Darrell (July 2016, 7). “For Dyson, the 360 Eye robot vacuum is only the beginning" (English). TechCrunch. Verizon Media. 2020/5/28Browse.
- ^ a b c "Robot Vacuum Cleaner RULO MC-RS1" released" (Press Release), Panasonic, (January 2015, 1) 2020/6/2Browse.
- ^ "Rollan, a floor-cleaning robot vacuum cleaner, released" (PDF) (Press Release), Panasonic, (January 2019, 1) 2020/6/3Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Hitachi aims to achieve a 10% share in a small robot vacuum cleaner"The Nihon Keizai Shimbun," Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Tokyo, January 2016, 10,National bibliographic number:00061171.2020/6/2Browse.
- ^ a b "Launched robot cleaner "minimaru"" (PDF) (Press Release), Hitachi Appliances, (October 2016, 10) 2020/6/2Browse.
- ^ "You can operate your smartphone on the go! High-performance IoT fully automatic robot cleaner "Nate Botvac Connected" First landing in Japan!". Robosta. Robot Start (November 2016, 11). 2020/6/6Browse.
- ^ "Assassin from North America!? Nate's Wi-Fi robot vacuum cleaner landed in Japan-equipped with AI, operated with smartphone". EnuchiInternetcom (November 2016, 11). 2020/6/6Browse.
- ^ a b "(New product) New release of "RAYCOP Mizurobo", a water-wiping robot cleaner that removes dirt with two rotating mops." (Press Release), Raycop Japan, (March 2019, 3) 2020/6/15Browse.
- ^ Chizuru Imori (December 2019, 12). “"Xiaomi", which is about to land in Japan--I tried the tech robot vacuum cleaner "Roborock S6" from a related company". BCN+RImpress. 2020/6/3Browse.
- ^ Tetsuto Fujiyama (October 2019, 10). “A robot vacuum cleaner from a Xiaomi-based manufacturer has landed in Japan! The navigation and software are complete!". Home Appliance WatchImpress. 2020/5/31Browse.
- ^ “Started handling smart home appliances of 3 companies related to Xiaomi” (PDF) (Press Release), SB C & S, (October 2019, 10) 2020/5/31Browse.
- ^ Atsushi Otsuka (November 2019, 11). “"Overwhelming Rumba" Ability of Xiaomi robot cleaner "Roborock S8" of 6 yen or less". Business Insider Japan.Media Gene. 2020/6/3Browse.
- ^ "Geschichte der Scheuersaugmaschine”(German). Alfred Kärcher. 2020/6/17Browse.
- ^ "(PDF) "Kärcher News", Karcher Japan, Yokohama, October 2018, pp. 10-6,2020/6/17Browse.
- ^ "Who We Are”(English). SC Johnson & Son. 2020/6/6Browse.
- ^ "Our existence”. SC Johnson & Son. 2020/6/6Browse.
- ^ a b Takanori Serizawa (March 2015, 3). “"It was fun" even in the face of difficulties-the trajectory of "Rumba"". ITmedia NEWS.ITmedia. 2020/6/6Browse.
- ^ Barker, Colin (June 2018, 6). “Automation: How iRobot's Roomba vacuum cleaner became part of the family" (English). ZDNet. CBS Interactive. 2020/6/10Browse.
- ^ a b c "Started overseas sales of robot floor cleaning machine "Buddy" equipped with autonomous mobile driving control system "It's NaviR"" (Press Release), Murata Machinery, (May 2016, 5) 2020/5/30Browse.
- ^ Fuji Heavy Industries and Sumitomo Corporation succeeded in commercializing a robot cleaning system in 2001.
- ^ Harumi Island Triton Square
- ^ Fuji Heavy Industries "Elevator interlocking building cleaning robot system"
- ^ a b Japan Robot Manufacturers Association(PDF) "Technology Systematization Survey Report," No. 3, National Science Museum, Tokyo, December 2003, 12, pp. 19-49, ISSN 2187462X,2020/6/14Browse.
- ^ Tokyo Building Maintenance Association Building Hygiene Management Committee "Demonstration test report of cleaning robot(PDF) Tokyo Building Maintenance Association, Tokyo, March 2018.2020/6/13Browse.
- ^ Katsunori Takita (March 2015, 3). “Even though it is the first robot vacuum cleaner, the perfection rate is amazing: the secret story of the birth of Panasonic "Ruro"". ITmedia NEWS.ITmedia. 2020/5/30Browse.
- ^ a b Masataka Oguchi (March 2019, 3). “"Cleaning robot" developed by two people tripod and active in Tokyo Midtown Hibiya at midnight". Mirai Kotohajime.Nikkei BP. 2020/5/30Browse.
- ^ a b "Introducing the commercial robot cleaner "RULO Pro"" (PDF) (Press Release), Panasonic, (January 2018, 6) 2020/5/30Browse.
- ^ a b “Newly developed commercial cleaning robot, officially introduced to Tokyo Midtown Hibiya” (Press Release), Mitsui Fudosan, (April 2018, 4) 2020/5/31Browse.
- ^ "New arrival information list”. Panasonic Industrial Machinery Systems (2019). 2020/6/17Browse.
- ^ a b "F.ROBO CLEAN Advanced “autonomous mobile multi-purpose robot”"Building Maintenance," Vol. 46, No. 3, Japan Building Maintenance Association, Tokyo, March 2011, 3, pp. 1-34, two:10.11501/3235237, National bibliographic number:00020411,2020/5/30Browse.
- ^ a b March Hare (October 2007, 10). ““We are enthusiastic about creating positive α value” We challenge the decline in cleaning unit price by improving cost performance-[Figra]". Robo station. J-Net21Organization for Small & Medium Enterprises and Regional Innovation. As of August 2009, 8オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/5/30Browse.
- ^ "Multipurpose cleaning robot "Figra Eye"”. Figura. As of March 2009, 3オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/5/30Browse.
- ^ "Autonomous robot floor cleaning machine "SE-500iX" new release" (PDF) (Press Release), Amano, (March 2014, 3) 2020/5/30Browse.
- ^ "RcDC, an autonomous mobile robot cleaner for commercial use, newly released" (PDF) (Press Release), Amano, (March 2015, 9) 2020/5/30Browse.
- ^ "Commercialization of an autonomous mobile robot cleaner for Amano Co., Ltd." (Press Release), Sharp, (September 2015, 9) 2020/5/30Browse.
- ^ a b "Introducing a commercial robot cleaner that can be used with an 18V lithium-ion battery" (PDF) (Press Release), Makita, (October 2015, 10) 2020/5/30Browse.
- ^ "Makita launches a commercial robot vacuum cleaner Jointly developed with Sharp"The Nihon Keizai Shimbun," Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Tokyo, January 2015, 10,National bibliographic number:00061171.2020/5/30Browse.
- ^ a b "Nakanishi Metal Industry sells self-propelled floor washer contracted with Swiss company"The Nihon Keizai Shimbun," Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Tokyo, January 2016, 6,National bibliographic number:00061171.2020/5/30Browse.
- ^ Yuichi Manki (May 2018, 5). “Robot that cleans the floor, "Robo creeper"★ (Continued report)". My Best Pro Kobe. Kobe Shimbun. 2020/5/30Browse.
- ^ "Next-generation cleaning robot new model CL02 is now on sale" (PDF) (Press Release), CYBERDYNE, (February 2018, 2) 2020/6/17Browse.
- ^ "Cyberdyne realizes new model of cleaning robot high-speed autonomous driving"Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun" Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun, Tokyo, February 2018, 2,National bibliographic number:00063735.2020/6/13Browse.
- ^ Seabyes Co., Ltd. (March 2018, 3). “TASKI swingobot 2000 CxS-FB". Watch. Facebook. 2020/6/7Browse.
- ^ "Sealed Air Acquires Assets from Intellibot Robotics”(English). Business Wire (April 2015, 4). 2020/6/7Browse.
- ^ "swingobot2000". Robot database. Robosta. Robot start. 2020/6/7Browse.
- ^ “SoftBank Robotics Enters Commercial Cleaning Robot Business” (Press Release), Softbank Robotics, (November 2017, 11) 2020/5/30Browse.
- ^ a b c Atsushi Nakata (September 2018, 9). “Brain, a robot company invested by SoftBank, provides technology to equipment manufacturers, costs to end customers". Nikkei Cross Tech.Nikkei BP. 2020/6/4Browse.
- ^ "Start accepting applications for vacuum cleaning robot "Whiz" for offices and business floors" (Press Release), Softbank Robotics, (November 2018, 11) 2020/5/30Browse.
- ^ Ryozo Ota (November 2018, 11). “Easy learning, AI avoids collision, SoftBank develops floor cleaning robot for business". Mobile watchImpress. 2020/6/4Browse.
- ^ “Macnica provides automatic cleaning robot to Kansai International Airport” (Press Release), Macnica, (October 2018, 10) 2020/6/13Browse.
- ^ "Full-scale operation of Japan's first newest cleaning robot at Kansai International Airport" (PDF) (Press Release), Kansai Airports, (October 2018, 10) 2020/6/13Browse.
- ^ "Avidbots Neo Continues to Soar in Asia as it Lands in Kansai Airport”. Avidbots (October 2018, 10). 2020/6/12Browse.
- ^ "Development of automatic floor cleaning robot "CLINABO®"" (PDF) (Press Release), Nippon Signal, (November 2018, 11) 2020/5/30Browse.
- ^ "Launch of sterilization and cleaning robot-Cooperation with CYBERDYNE Co., Ltd.-" (PDF) (Press Release), Nippon Signal, (November 2020, 5) 2020/5/30Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Tenant Company Japan. 2020/6/7Browse.
- ^ "Service of three roles in one unit Robo Omron, for commercial facilities"The Nihon Keizai Shimbun," Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Tokyo, January 2019, 12,National bibliographic number:00061171.2020/6/13Browse.
- ^ "Started providing new services utilizing "multi-service robot" for cleaning, security, and guidance" (Press Release), Omron, (December 2019, 12) 2020/6/13Browse.
- ^ "Hybrid service robot”. Omron Social Solutions. 2020/6/13Browse.
- ^ Robo Station "Downtown companies in Osaka that dominate the pool cleaner market-[Yoyanagi]"(2008 8 年 月 日 27)
- ^ "About Aquabot”(English). Aqua Products. 2020/6/13Browse.
- ^ Kay, Robert (December 2016, 12). “Robotic Pool Cleaner Dolphin vs Aquabot”(English). Pooltronixs. 2020/6/13Browse.
- ^ "About us". Fluidra Export Japan. Fluidra. 2020/6/13Browse.
- ^ “Fluidra acquires the Aqua Products group and makes a strong appearance in the US market” (English) (Press Release), Fluidra, (February 2011, 2) 2020/6/13Browse.
- ^ Robledo, Rebecca (March 2010, 3). “Aqua Products Bought by International Firm" (English). Pool & Spa News. Hanley Wood Media. 2020/6/13Browse.
- ^ "Dolphin”. JCE Overseas. 2020/6/6Browse.
- ^ a b "Maytronics History”. Maytronics. 2020/6/6Browse.
- ^ "Die Geschichte der Mariner 3S Schwimmbecken reiniger”(German). Mariner 3S. 2020/6/7Browse.
- ^ a b “IRobot Expands Home Robot Family with Pool-Cleaning Products” (English) (Press Release), iRobot, (May 2007, 4), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2010, 1. 2020/6/5Browse.
- ^ “IRobot introduces new Mirra・530 Pool Cleaning Robot and takes Looj® 330 Gutter Cleaning Robot international” (English) (Press Release), iRobot, (September 2013, 1) 2020/6/5Browse.
- ^ a b Yayoi Matsunaga (September 2015, 9). “No. 1 share in the pool "cleaning robot"! Challenge of downtown companies that controlled the niche market with their products". MONOist.ITmedia. 2020/6/6Browse.
- ^ "History”. Shiyanagi. 2020/6/6Browse.
- ^ "Business Summary”. Shiyanagi. 2020/6/6Browse.
- ^ "Long-awaited fully automatic pool cleaning robot "NEMH2O" (Nemo) first landed in Japan”. Cooperation (March 2015, 3). 2020/6/6Browse.
- ^ Urakami Research Institute
- ^ "About Us”(English). HOBOT Technology. 2020/6/6Browse.
- ^ "New product 1 yuan contract, departmental robots non-railroad window”(Chinese). 2018-01-10.China Internet Information Center. 2020/6/9Browse.
- ^ "About Us" (English). ECOVACS Website. ECOVACS. 2020/6/6Browse.
- ^ “ECOVACS ROBOTICS'WINBOT X Named CES Innovation Award Honoree” (English) (Press Release), ECOVACS, (January 2018, 1) 2020/6/6Browse.
- ^ "List of participating companies". Korea Product Exhibition Business Meeting. Korea Trade Association (2009). 2020/6/4Browse.
- ^ a b 정재훈 (December 2012, 12). “일심 글로발, 2012 세계 일류 상품 에 선정" (Korean). 전자 신문. 전자 신문 인터넷. 2020/6/4Browse.
- ^ a b "차세대 세계 일류 상품 이 라도 한국 벤처 생태 계선 생존 어렵다" (Korean). 중앙 SUNDAY 뉴스. 중앙 일보. 중앙 SUNDAY (November 2013, 11). 2020/6/4Browse.
- ^ a b c "스마트 유리창 청소 로 봇". 지능로 봇 연구 본부. R & D. 한국로 봇융합 연구원. 2020/6/4Browse.
- ^ Hornyak, Tim (September 2010, 9). “Pain in the glass? Windoro bot does your windows" (English). CNET. CBS Interactive. 2020/6/4Browse.
- ^ "Windoro – Fensterputz Roboter erleichtert Haushaltsarbeit" (German). Trends of the future. Heidorn (September 2010, 9). 2020/6/4Browse.
- ^ 안창한 (December 2012, 12). “썩은 수전 노의 집단 자민 당은 일본 에서 떠나라”(Korean). 경북 일보. 2020/6/4Browse.
- ^ "Milagrow launches Windoro – the World's first robotic window cleaner in India”(English). APN News (May 2012, 5). 2020/6/4Browse.
- ^ "<Official website> Window cleaning robot WINDORO”. Japan Green Pax. As of June 2013, 6オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/6/4Browse.
- ^ Tetsuro Furihata (September 2012, 9). “[Gift Show] Japan Greenpax exhibits window glass cleaning robot "WINDORO"". Nikkei manufacturing. Nikkei Cross Tech.Nikkei BP. 2020/6/4Browse.
- ^ 김덕용 (July 2013, 7). “세계 일류 상품 만든 로 봇벤 처의 눈물" (Korean). 한경 닷컴. 한국 경제 신문. 2020/6/4Browse.
- ^ "일심 글로발, 2012 세계 일류 상품 에 선정" (Korean). History. About Us. 알에프. 2020/6/6Browse.
- ^ "windowmate”. NGP-FOTEC. As of September 2015, 9オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/6/6Browse.
- ^ "Sales on demand is a business alliance with Japan Greenpax in the window cleaning robot business" (PDF) (Press Release), Sales on Demand, (July 2016, 12) 2020/6/6Browse.
- Maekawa Masahiro (2003) “Cleaning Robot” (Journal of the Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers, “Image Information Media” 57(1), 83-86, 2003-01-01)
- Toshihiko Fujii, “Global Rule as a Competitive Strategy: The Secret of a Company That Wins in the World Market,” Toyo Keizai, 2012. (There is a section called "Reason for being late for cleaning robots.")