What you need to know when living on a pension.What if you want to relocate your house?
If you write the contents roughly
Therefore, in order to lead a stable pension life, it is important to preserve current assets such as deposits and savings, stocks and securities that are easy to cash in as much as possible.
When living on a pension, you need to be careful about the balance of income and expenditure. → Continue reading
Financial Field publishes articles every day with the motto of "Solutions for questions and concerns about money are easy to understand." Financial fields can solve problems that are difficult to discuss, such as tuition, inheritance, loans, investment, insurance, etc.
Professionals such as financial planners, lawyers, certified public accountants, and tax accountants provide easy-to-understand news about user questions and the latest trends related to money.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
current assets(Mr. Ryudoshi,British: current asset) IsAccountingInAssetOf which, usually within a yearcashBecomingcostRefers to something that can be converted (1 year standard).The antonym isFixed asset.
However, those in the normal business cycle process are classified as current assets even if they are not expensed within one year.In other words, the first classification is liquid assets or fixed assets.Normal business circulation standardAnd then on a one-year basis.For exampleforestryInventories in etc.Construction industryInUnfinished construction expenditureUsually takes several years to be expensed, but is classified as a current asset (normal operating cycle standard).
In general, the following three points are important in the management of current assets..
- Current ratioTo raise and secure
- Bad debtTo preventReceivableManage and shorten the bond turnover period (sales)debtManaging the balance with the turnover period (purchase)
Main current assets
|Allowance for doubtful accounts|
- ^ Toyoaki Miwa; Noriaki Konishi, "Basic Text of English Accounting," JMA Management Center, 1999, p. 38.ISBN 4-8207-1389-2.
- ^ However, unfinished construction expenditures in the construction industry are generallyCurrent ratioIs excluded from the calculation of.
- ^ http://bn.bk-web.jp/2009/0501/teach.php