Occupational inoculation of corona vaccine in AEON Kyushu and Fukuoka prefecture, from July
If you write the contents roughly
After that, the vaccination venue will be gradually expanded to eight commercial facilities nationwide, and about 8 group employees and employees of tenants who open stores in commercial facilities will be vaccinated.
On June 6, AEON Kyushu will contact employees mainly in Fukuoka City and its suburbs with the new coronavirus vaccine. → Continue reading
The Diamond Chain Store Online is the first to publish news information regarding management and sales promotion in the retail and distribution industries. For those who work in the retail / distribution industry, please see the comprehensive information news site.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Shop(Shouten),store(Tempo),SHOPTomo. Also, inside the storeover the counterIt is called (Tentou) and refers to the store's owner, manager, and ownerStore manager(Tencho)Owner(Tenshu), working in a storeEmployeeTheClerk(Tenin).
Stores run by individuals or private companies are also called individual stores,Shopping centerSuch as a large one, or a large one with many small storesFacility TheCommercial facilityIt is also called (Shougyoshitsu).
Physical stores are buildings owned or rented by management,Department store, Shopping centers, etc.tenantOften run as. Dedicated(I.e.(AutomobileThere is also a case that the product is sold while moving, but in that case, the permission must be obtained from the manager of the place.
There are also shops that buy products. In addition, about the district where shops gather,Shopping districtPlease refer to.
Origin of "store"
The word "store" (or simply "store")DecreeWith the introduction of the systemChugokuからJapanIt is a word that came in. But,漢字The original meaning ofcityExisted inMansion(To say todayhotel.WarehouseIt was the one that combined (in many cases, facilities) and (corresponding to Shiho, a commercial facility today).MarketSince there were many residences for commercial customers near, they were often handled collectively. today,"restaurantIn Japan, (Chinese cuisine")Cafeteria, In ChinaHotelThis is the reason why it is different from "(originally means "meal house" and "liquor store").
The etymology of "Mise" in Japanese is "Watch shelf(Miseda)”. The "view shelf" is a shelf that displays products, and the word itself has been in existence since the end of Kamakura, and since it was raised to "show" it became "view", leading to the Muromachi period. Came to be hit. The commercial law that appeared in medieval Japan by the stand-by shelf is a commercial law that was not found in China or Korea at that time.Korean communication ambassadorReports that unlike Japan, where even food such as fish meat is placed on the ground for sale, it has a dust-free, easy-to-see and culture that is good for hygiene (commercial and commercial) culture. Therefore, it is a word generated from a shelf showing an item.
"Store" legal restrictions
Opened a store,ProductsFor sale orServicesIn many cases, various products are subject to various legal restrictions depending on the product or service. The contents of the regulation are restrictions on the places where we do business,Sanitary equipment,Firefighting equipmentRequired, the structure of the building, the number of seats, etc.
In Japan, the laws and regulations related to stores includeCity Planning Act(Zoning),Food Sanitation Act,Public health law,Building hygiene law,Fire Service Act,Building Standards Law,Inn Business Law,Customs business law,Industrial Safety and Health Actand so on.
When you try to renovate an existing building and open a different store than before, you may not get depending on the existing building, and in such a case, expert research is required in advance. ..
Words with "store"
- Fold the store --Stop business.
- Shopkeeper(Tanako)- tenant, Renter.
- "History』In Lao Tzu, Korean Non-legendary (XNUMXrd),Laozi Confucius"(...) I heard that good merchants store goods deeply and leave the store empty, while truly good people wear virtue, but they look like idiots." I'm telling you an analogy (in the sense of hiding the Noh), and it's straightforward about the characteristics of a good merchant store in ancient China (which looks strange from the side but hides the good items). There is.
- A person who works as a merchant is called a "store owner", a large merchant is called an "large store", and in the modern times, a merchant who has a branch is called "Tanamochi" in another country. In Japan, stores and shelves are culturally closely linked. It can be understood from the fact that in Japan, setting up a store and doing business is called “shelf = store business (tanaakinai)”.
- For example, at present, it is common to read a branch as “△△(store name)○○(place name) store (-ten)”, but in the modern era, when an upper merchant set up a branch in Edo, “Edo store= In the pre-modern times, it is common to read "tana" instead of "ten" as it is read as "shelf".
- As an example of reading a store as "Tana",Matsuo Basho"Susumijishi" (winter) in a phrase, "Shio tai seaweed gum is also cold (fish)" It looks cold).