Doo Prime gets VFSC license renewal and continues to win global market
If you write the contents roughly
Today, Doo Prime integrates a wide variety of financial products.
Doo Prime is Vanuatu Financial Services Commission by Doo Prime Vanuatu Limited ... → Continue reading
Kyodo News PR Wire
Kyodo PR wire, which distributes press releases and news releases, connects information from "who wants to know" to "people who want to know."
This is a site that consumers should pay attention to, where news releases from major governments and government agencies including local governments and universities are gathered.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Financial products as accounting terms
Financial products at JGAAP
JapanFinancial instruments as a term in corporate accounting ofFinancial assets,Financial debtandDerivative transactionsPertaining toAgreementIs the generic name of, Including a combination of multiple types of financial assets or financial liabilities (complex financial instruments). From a different perspective, a contract that creates financial assets in one company and a financial liability in another company and a contract that creates a claim for equity in one company and creates an obligation for another company (stocks and other Is a contract to be embodied in the investment securities of the.).
And the financial assets here arecashdeposit,bills recivable,accounts receivableandLoanEtc.Monetary claim,stockOther andBondsEtc.SecuritiesAndFutures trading,Forward transaction,Option trading,Swap transactionAnd net claims, etc. arising from transactions similar to these. Also, cash, contractual rights to receive cash or other financial assets from other companies, contractual rights to exchange these financial assets or financial liabilities with other companies on potentially favorable terms, or other It is also said to be corporate stocks and other investment securities.
On the other hand, financial debt isBill of payment,Accounts payable,DebtandCorporate bondEtc. and futures transactions, forward transactions, option transactions, swap transactions, and net debts arising from transactions similar to these.. In addition, contractual obligations to deliver financial assets to other companies or contracts to exchange financial assets or financial liabilities (contractual obligations to deliver financial assets to other companies) with other companies under potentially disadvantageous conditions. Is also said to be the obligation of.
Some accounting legislation defines "financial instrument" to refer to assets and financial liabilities..
Financial instruments under IFRS
Financial Instruments under the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
Financial Instruments and Exchange Act, The concept of "financial product" is defined as a regulated object of the law.Derivative transactionsIt should be noted that it is defined as a thing that can be that (or that can be the basis for the calculation of) and that it is significantly different from the general meaning. Specifically:.
- depositClaims or other rights under the contract, or securities or certificates showing such rights,Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade LawPayment methods prescribed in Article 6, paragraph 1, item 7 (excluding those corresponding to currency), securities prescribed in item 11 of the same paragraph, and claims prescribed in item 13 of the same paragraph (1. Except those listed in.)
- Commodity Futures Trading LawAmong the products stipulated in Article 2, Paragraph 1, market derivative transactions related to the product in consideration of the existence of measures for price stabilization of the product in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations as well as the price formation of the product and the supply and demand situation. Stipulated by a Cabinet Order as having the possibility that the appropriate price formation of the product will not be hindered by the
- In addition to the above, there are many assets of the same type, and for assets that have significant price fluctuations, ensure the protection of the investor regarding derivative transactions (including transactions similar to derivative transactions) related to such assets. Items specified by Cabinet Order as deemed necessary (excluding products prescribed in Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Commodity Futures Trading Act.) (Because there is no Cabinet Order, it is missed.)
- Regarding the items specified by Cabinet Office Ordinance in 1.2.5., standard products set by financial instruments exchanges by standardizing interest rates, redemption deadlines and other conditions in order to facilitate market derivative transactions (Because it has not been done, it is empty)
|Asset classification||Product type|
|Securities||Others||Market derivative trading||OTC derivative transactions|
|Long-term debt (more than one year)|
|Short-term debt (less than a year)|
|Equity||(Shared company equity)|
|Foreign exchange||N/A||(Spot Forex Trading)|
|Commodities||N/A||(Spot commodity trading)|
*Brackets are not included in financial products.
- Financial-like products-A tax term used for interest taxation of financial products, which is equivalent to interest.Interest incomeRefers to products that are classified as income other than.Compensation for fixed deposit benefits, interest on mortgage securities, profits on gold investment accounts, margins on one-time endowment insurance, etc.
- Financial Derivatives-Financial products (derivatives) whose value is determined based on the prices of underlying assets such as currencies, interest rates, bonds, and stocks.Alternatively, it refers to a transaction form (derivative transaction) such as futures transaction, option transaction, swap transaction, forward transaction derived from it.
- ^ a b Corporate Accounting Council “Written Opinion on Setting Accounting Standards for Financial Instruments” (1999), page 2
- ^ a b Japan Certified Public Accountants Association Accounting System Committee Report No. 14 "Practical Guidelines on Accounting for Financial Instruments", Paragraph 3
- ^ Corporate Accounting Standards Committee/Corporate Accounting Standard No. 10 “Accounting Standards for Financial Instruments” (Note 1)
- ^ Corporate Accounting Standards Committee/Corporate Accounting Standards No. 10 "Accounting Standards for Financial Instruments" Paragraph 4
- ^ Japan Certified Public Accountants Association Accounting System Committee Report No. 14 "Practical Guidelines on Accounting for Financial Instruments", Paragraph 4
- ^ Corporate Accounting Standards Committee/Corporate Accounting Standards No. 10 "Accounting Standards for Financial Instruments" Paragraph 5
- ^ Japan Certified Public Accountants Association Accounting System Committee Report No. 14 "Practical Guidelines on Accounting for Financial Instruments", Paragraph 5
- ^ 財務諸表等の用語、様式及び作成方法に関する規則第8条第41項、農業協同組合法施行規則第128条の2第2項、水産業協同組合法施行規則第143条の2第2項、地方公共団体金融機構の財務及び会計に関する省令第4条第14項など。
- ^ Financial Instruments and Exchange Law Article 2 Paragraph 24, Financial Instruments and Exchange Law Enforcement Order Article 1-17
- ^ Insurance Market Glossary (Insurance Market)
- ^ No.1520 Financial products and taxes (National Tax Agency)
- ^ Health Market Glossary (Insurance Market)