VenusFort / Fashion BLXCK Tokyo opens Troismille
If you write the contents roughly
"VenusFort" is up to 60% off at about 80 stores, including popular outlets.
VenusFort will be on July 7rd with the theme of "affirming imperfections", both men's and women's with a focus on monotone ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
"FemaleForTheme parkTheme park typeShopping mallIs. Until 2010Venus Fort Co., Ltd.(Mori BuildingEstablished with a 50% stake in eachJoint Venture) Was operating.Currently, it is operated by Mori Building.
1999 (11)May 8Opened in..It is located on the 2-3rd floor of the Palette Town West Mall Building.Inside the shopping mall17~18st century OfSouth france,Northern Italylike中 世EuropeThe beautiful cityscape ofFashion-Misc & Amenities-Cosmetics-RestaurantsAbout 160 stores are open.In addition, the ceiling of the atrium changes from blue sky to dusk to night depending on the time.
The first floor of the West Mall Building was initially an independent commercial facility, "Sunwalk(Operated by Mori Building Co., Ltd.).However, it was renewed on April 2006, 4, and "Venus Fort Family(Later renamed to Venus Family) ”, it has become a commercial facility integrated with Venus Fort.The "Venus Family" isPetIt is a facility that can be taken with you.
2009 (21)May 12On the 3rd floor, the XNUMXrd floor was renewed.Venus outletBecame.. this is,Tokyo 23 WardFirst inoutletAt the facilityThis is the first case where a regular store and an outlet live together in the same facility.
The sound in the hall isBOSEThe company's BMS (Business Music System) is adopted.
About closing of facility
2010 Since the lease contract expires in June, the facility was scheduled to be closed and removed along with the removal of the entire Palette Town.In addition, in the land where Palette Town is located, commercial facilities and new modelsFerris wheelConstruction plans such as are decided,Mori BuildingとToyotaRedeveloped and the original plan2013 Was scheduled to open..However, the dismantling of both facilities was postponed due to changes in economic conditions and deterioration of social conditions, and business will continue for the time being.
2020 In addition to the two companies mentioned aboveToyota group OfTowa Real Estatebyア リ ー ナ,Hotel,office, CommercialEntertainmentAnnouncing a construction plan for a new complex consisting of facilities, etc...With this plan, the facility2022 May 3Will be closed in.
Directions and Parking
- Address:TokyoKoto WardQinghai3-15-XNUMX
- YurikamomeAomi StationDirectly connected from
- Rinkai lineTokyo Teleport Station3 minute walk from
- Zepp Tokyo
- MORI Building DIGITAL ART MUSEUM: EPSON teamLab Borderless
- Diversity Tokyo
- Symbol Promenade Park
- Dream bridge
- Tokyo Water Science Museum
- Musashino UniversityAriake Campus
- FCG building(Fuji Television Network, Inc,Fuji Media Holdings）
- Fuji TV Wangan Studio
- ^ a b c "Odaiba VenusFort Venus Fort". www.venusfort.co.jp. October 2021th, 9Browse.
- ^ a b "1999 VenusFort commercial”. YouTube. October 2021th, 9Browse.
- ^ a b “VenusFort 15th Anniversary Large Renovation”. Senken Shimbun (Senken Shinbunsha). (March 2014, 7)
- ^ "Odaiba VenusFort Venus Fort". www.venusfort.co.jp. October 2021th, 9Browse.
- ^ a b "Mori Building is an outlet, renovating existing facilities, the first city center type to attract customers". Nikkei MJ(Nikkei Inc.). (October 2009, 11)
- ^ "Run for Money-Yahoo! TV.G Guide [TV Program Guide]] ”(Japanese). Yahoo! TV.G Guide.As of August 2021, 9オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.October 2021th, 9Browse.
- ^ [Broken link] "About the decision of the prospective business operator for the Aomi ST section of the waterfront subcenter" TokyoPress release material,2008 May 10Browse
- ^ “Notice regarding construction plan for large complex arena” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Towa Real Estate, (March 2020, 3), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 8. October 2021th, 8Browse.
- ^ Toyota Odaiba sports and commercial complex to open in 25 -Nihon Keizai Shimbun (January 2020, 6)
- ^ Seaside subcenter (Aomi district):Aomi ST section --Tokyo Metropolitan Government Bureau of Ports,Retrieved February 2021, 6/Archived August 2020, 7, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ “About closing / closing of each Palette Town building” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Seaside Subcenter Palette Town Management Council / Mori Building / Amlux Toyota / Sanoyas Rides / Zepp Hall Network / Mori Building TeamLab Limited Liability Partnership, (July 2021) 7st), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 7. October 2021th, 8Browse.
- ^ “Palette Town will be closed sequentially from December / Considering large-scale redevelopment / Mori Building et al.”. Construction Newspaper(November 2021, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 8. October 2021th, 8Browse.