In order to create work in the Goto archipelago and protect our lives, we will openly solicit business establishments and entrepreneurs from all over the country.Three-quarters of the project cost ...
If you write the contents roughly
[Outline of subsidy project]
1. Requirements for project implementation
(XNUMX) Founding or business expansion where new employment occurs
(XNUMX) Expected to increase sales or added value in the future
③ Sufficient funding is expected
① Open call for participants: July 2021, 7 (Thursday) -August 1, 2021 (Monday) 8:2 must arrive
(2021) Prior individual consultation: July 7, 1 (Thursday) -August 2021, 8 (Monday) / Location: Goto City Hall
* Price: Free
* Reservation required: Please apply by phone in advance.
Goto City, Nagasaki Prefecture has three-quarters of the expenses required for business expansion and entrepreneurship that lead to job creation in the city (up to 4 million yen). → Continue reading
Regional Revitalization Industry Media [Native]
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Goto City Hall
- Tomie branch(Goto City, Nagasaki PrefectureTomie Town165 Tomie)
- Tamanoura branch(Goto City, Nagasaki PrefectureTamanoura TownTamanoura 763)
- (Goto City, Nagasaki PrefectureMitsui TownHamanobe 1473 1)
- (Goto City, Nagasaki PrefectureKishiku TownKishiku 2535)
- (Goto City, Nagasaki PrefectureNaru TownUra 1818-1)
Main office organization
- City Council-Secretariat-General Affairs Section, Parliamentary Section
- Mayor - vice-mayor
- Prosperous Island Creation Mayor's Office --- e-Murazukuri / Priority Policy Promotion Group, Secretary
- Planning Division-Planning Section, Public Relations Section, Information Policy Section, Cadastral Statistics Section
- Finance Section-Finance Section, Administration Section, Contract Section
- General Affairs Division-Administrative Section, Legal Section, Personnel Group
- Culture Promotion Office-Culture Promotion Group
- Tax Division-Administration Section, Municipal Tax Group, Property Tax Section, Storage Group
- Citizen's Division-Family Register and Housing Group, Insurance and Pension Group, Residents' Life Section
- Branch offices (Okuura, Sakiyama, Motoyama, Ohama, Kabashima,Kuga Island）
- Kabashima Branch Office Ifuki Branch Office
- Social Welfare Division-General Affairs Section, Children's Home Counseling Group, Disability Welfare Section, Protection Group
- Matsujuen --Administrator
- Longevity Nursing Care Division-Nursing Care Insurance Group, Nursing Care Prevention Section, Community Support Section
- Health Policy Division-Health Prevention Group, Clinic Section
- Ifukuki Clinic-Main Kiln Branch
- Huangdao Clinic Akashima Branch
- Kuga Clinic
- Tamanoura Clinic-Medical Office, Secretariat
- Mitsui Raku Clinic-Medical Office, Secretariat
- Living Environment Division-Environmental Group (Cleaning Center, Sanitation Center, Final Disposal Site)
- (Waterworks Bureau) Waterworks Division-Business Group, Water Supply Group
- Agriculture and Forestry Division-Agricultural Team, Livestock, Cultivated Land, Forestry
- Fisheries Division-Administration Section, Fisheries Section, Fishing Port Section
- Commerce and Industry Tourism Division-Commercial and Industrial Reconstruction Group, Tourism Exchange Section
- Construction Division-Building and Housing Group, Town Development Promotion Section, Civil Engineering Group, Land Section
- Management Section-Management Section, Park Section, Maintenance Section, Port Management Office
- Port management office
- Accounting Manager --Accounting Section --Accounting Section
- Election Commission-Secretariat
- Fairness Committee-Secretariat
- Audit Committee-Secretariat
- Agricultural Committee-Secretariat-Agricultural Land Section
- Board of education - Superintendent of schools
- General Affairs Division-General Affairs Section, Facility Section
- School Education Division-School Education Section, Academic Affairs Section-Elementary School, Junior High School
- Lifelong Learning Division-Social Education Section, Sports Reconstruction Section
- 1954(29)May 4 Fukue CityEnforcement of the system.For the city hall, we used the former Fukue-cho government building (two-story wooden structure) located at 667-1, Fukue-go (→ Fukue-cho).
- 1962(37)May 9 Great Fire of FukueThe government building was burnt down.
- 1964(39)May 9 Relocated the new government building to the current location and built a new one.
- 1981(56)May 7 Completion of extension of new building.
- 2004(16)May 8 Merger of municipalitiesGoto City was established by.The city hall continues to use the former Fukue city hall and continues to this day.