The government and the Tokyo Metropolitan Government agree on the sale of Tokyo Metro shares.
If you write the contents roughly
There was a time when the management of the Toei Subway, which was "directly managed" in Tokyo, was being unified with the Tokyo Metro.
Tokyo Metro (Tokyo Metro Co., Ltd.), which handles underground transportation in the capital, Tokyo, has begun to move toward the initial public offering. ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tokyo Metro Co., Ltd.(Tokyo Katetsu,British: Tokyo Metro Co., Ltd.) IsTokyo Subway Co., Ltd. LawBased onTokyo WardAnd the surrounding area (SaitamaとChiba(Part of)subwayTo run,Japan OfSpecial companyBarrelRailway operatorIs[Annotation 1].Nickname TheTokyo Metro(Tokyo Metro).JapaneseMajor private railwayone of.
Tokyo subwayOf the linesGinza LineStarting withTeito High Speed Transportation Corps(Underground subway)Eight lines inherited from and opened after the establishment of the Tokyo subwayFukutoshin Line[Annotation 2]It operates a total of 1 routes, including 9 route.
The first subway line in the Orient (currentGinza Line) Was openedTokyo subwayとTokyo High Speed RailIs the source of the wartime regime1941(ShowaWas established in 16 years)Special corporation(Corps)Teito High Speed Transportation Corps(Transportation Corps) of the countryAdministrative reformAs part ofPrivatizationIn doing so, take over the business of the same companySpecial companyAs,2004(Heisei16 years)May 4ToTokyo Subway Co., Ltd. LawWas established based on. 9 routes, 11 systems, total 195.0 km (Operating kilo) In addition to operating subway lines, it also operates related businesses such as the real estate business.
Issued at the time of establishment due to the background of establishmentstockIs a corps eraInvestmentHas taken over as it is, and the current shareholders are oldNational railwaySucceeded the investment ofJapanese Government(NominallyMinister of Finance)When,TokyoIt has become.2009Shares by (21)ListingWas the goal to do But in 20092010It has been postponed until (22), On the official website, "Aim for stock listing as soon as possible" (as of 2012), "Early listing and stable dividends are possible ..." (as of 2020)Although the goal is to be listed, the timing has not been stated. As you can see, it is a completely public capital company, but since the days of the corps before privatization.Japan Private Railway Association16th company after privatizationMajor private railwayIs considered to be.It is the only major private railway company in Japan, and since it owns nine subway lines in central Tokyo, which have enormous commuting demand, the number of vehicles, railway operating revenue, and transportation personnel are major private railway companies. Most often.
Also, as an overseas businessEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euEstablished a local subsidiary of subway consulting inIn addition,フィリピンManila Metro Rail Transit System Construction Management,MyanmarWe are engaged in a preparatory survey for the development of urban railways in Japan.
Philosophy / catch phrase
Nickname and symbol mark
The official name "Tokyo subwayAnd the nickname ""Tokyo MetroWas adopted from those recruited in-house (inside the group) at the end of the group... The word "metro" is (The United Kingdom,The United States of Americaexcept for[Annotation 3]) It is used as the meaning of "subway" all over the world, but it was in England in 1863.UKOpened the world's first subway inMetropolitan RailwayDerived from.
"Tokyo Metro" is registered as a Tokyo subway商標(No. 4609287, No. 4762836, No. 5154559). Of these, No. 4609287 was previously registered as a trademark by an individual, so the Tokyo MetroIntellectual propertyHe filed a lawsuit, but in the end Tokyo Metro paid the individual a transfer of rights and bought the trademark..
In the Tokyo subway, the subway network has been called the "metro network" since its predecessor, the Teito Rapid Transit Authority.Route MapIn addition to the description in, "Metro's" at the station shop, with the original characterア リ"Metron",Domain nameThe word "metro" is often used, such as "www.tokyometro.jp" ("www.tokyometro.go.jp" in the old corps era). Also,"Metro card"prepaid cardOr,SF metro cardWith the namePassnetThe corresponding card was issued.
symbol markHas designed the "S" of the corps era (including the meaning of "S" of SAFETY (safety), SECURITY (security), SPEEDY (speed), SERVICE (service) in addition to "SUBWAY" of the subway) From the thing, the metro (METRO) "M"Heart M" is adopted. this is,Athens OlympicsA British design company that also developed the symbol mark ofWolff OlinsI asked the company.
Corporate colorIs "bright blue" which is also the background color of the symbol mark. The background color of "Tokyo Metro" is "Dark Blue", and both colors are displayed side by side while always using bright blue as the main color. In order to let people know the symbol mark and nickname, basically two boxes and two colors are always displayed side by side, and this is established as a communication mark.
|Color||symbol||Route number||Route name||section||About a kilo||Gauge||Electrical system|
|silver||2||Hibiya Line||Kitasenju Station - Nakameguro Station||20.3 km||Narrow gauge||Overhead line|
|Orange||3||Ginza Line||Asakusa Station - Shibuya Station||14.2 km||Standard gauge||Third rail|
|Red||4||Marunouchi Line||Main line:Ikebukuro Station - Ogikubo Station||24.2 km||Standard gauge||Third rail|
|Branch line:Nakanosakaue Station - Honancho Station||3.2 km|
|ス カ イ||5||東西 線||Nakano Station - Nishi-Funabashi Station||30.8 km||Narrow gauge||Overhead line|
|エ メ ラ ル ド||7||Namboku Line||Meguro Station - Akabane Iwabuchi Station||21.3 km||Narrow gauge||Overhead line|
|gold||8||Yurakucho Line||Wakoshi Station - Shinkiba Station||28.3 km||Narrow gauge||Overhead line|
|グ リ ー ン||9||Chiyoda Line||Main line:Ayase Station - Yoyogi Uehara Station||21.9 km||Narrow gauge||Overhead line|
|Branch line:Kitaayase StationAyase Station-||2.1 km|
|purple||11||Hanzomon Line||Oshiage StationShibuya Station-||16.8 km||Narrow gauge||Overhead line|
|Brown||13||Fukutoshin Line||Wakoshi Station- Shibuya Station (Note)||11.9 km||Narrow gauge||Overhead line|
- The line name is generally called "Metro XX Line" to distinguish it from the Toei Subway line.[Annotation 4].
- The route number was given by the Urban Transport Council in 1968 (Showa43 years) April 4Minister of TransportSubmitted toUrban Transportation Council Report No. 10It follows the route name shown in. This report does not specify construction and operation companies, and according to this report, other companies including the corps (Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation,Tokyu Electric Railway) Has applied for a license, so there are numbers (Lines 1, 6, 10, and 12) that are not listed in the route numbers in the above table. The number is the previous report of this report.Urban Transportation Council Report No. 6（1962年〈昭和37年〉6月8日提出）における番号とは異なった番号を振っており、答申6号から答申10号では、千代田線が8号線から9号線へ、有楽町線が10号線から8号線へ、都営新宿線が9号線から10号線へ変更されている。
- Wakoshi Station on the Yurakucho Line- Kotakemukaihara StationThe area is part of Line 13 (Fukutoshin Line) in the Tokyo area railway network development plan, and according to the Tokyo Subway, the starting station of the Fukutoshin Line is Wakoshi Station. Therefore, the section between Wakoshi Station and Kotake Mukaihara Station is a shared section of the Yurakucho Line and the Fukutoshin Line. Before the opening of the Fukutoshin Line, between Kotake Mukaihara Station and Ikebukuro Station (currently Ikebukuro Station) on the new line, which had been opened in advance.Yurakucho Line New LineWas open as.
- Of the Fukutoshin LineOperating kiloIs between Kotake Mukaihara Station and Shibuya Station, and does not include the section shared with the Yurakucho Line.
Ginza line and Marunouchi lineStandard gauge(Gauge 1,435 mm) ・Third rail system(DC600 V), Other routes are with other companies' routesMutual accessFrom the need to doNarrow gauge(Gauge 1,067 mm) ・Overhead train line systemIt is an electric railway with (DC 1,500 V). In addition, the size of the vehicle is as follows: the Ginza line is a small car (16 m class), the Marunouchi line is a medium-sized car (18 m class), and the other lines are large cars (20 m class). It is different for each line section.
On railway lines, the direction from Tokyo to the suburbs is basically "down", and the opposite direction is "up", but the Tokyo subway that runs through central Tokyo is not suitable for going up and down, so it goes from the starting point to the ending point. The direction is called "A line", and the direction from the end point to the starting point is called "B line".Basically, the younger one of the platform number (line) of the station is the A line, for example, in the case of the Ginza lineShibuyaThe direction is track 1,AsakusaSince the direction is line 2, the direction of Shibuya is line A and the direction of Asakusa is line B.With some exceptions, the Hanzomon Line is at Shibuya Station- Aoyama-itchome StationIn order to match the Ginza line that runs in parallel between them, the one with the younger platform number (line) is the B line.In the automatic broadcasting at the station, the A line is a female voice and the B line is a male voice.again,Train numberSince there is no distinction between odd and even numbers above and below, "A ○○ XXS" and "B ○○ XXK" (○○ is the first train "hour", XX isOperationA and B are added to the beginning like the number and the alphabet at the end are the sign of the vehicle's affiliation.In the Tokyo subway, the terminal station closer to the first opened section is the starting station. For example, in the case of the Ginza line, Asakusa station- Ueno StationAsakusa station is the starting point because the space first opened and then extended toward Shibuya.There are exceptions to this, as for the Namboku Line.Komagome Station - Akabane Iwabuchi StationAlthough the interval was first opened,Meguro StationIs the station on the starting point side.
Station number introduced at the time of inauguration in 2004 (16)Station numbering) Is basically swayed from west / south to east / north, and depending on the route, the station on the end point side may be "01" instead of the starting point. In the above table, the station on the left is the starting point. In addition, in the station list of the article of each line, it is listed in order of station number.
Regarding the opening of the new line in the future, considering the background that the Tokyo subway was established with the aim of privatization, with the aim of "improving the subway network" which was the initial goal of the corps, it will be done after the Fukutoshin line. Although it was not a policy, the third president who took office in 2017 (Heisei 29)Akiyoshi Yamamura"If we are asked to cooperate with the construction of a new line in the future, we will do so within the range that does not adversely affect our management from the standpoint of a business operator that forms part of the Tokyo subway urban railway network." He also said that there is, suggesting the resumption of new line construction... Currently, the new subway line concept in TokyoShirokane Takanawa Station - Shinagawa StationAmong"City center / Shinagawa subway conceptHowever, this has not reached the plan.
Line 1982 (Line 57) for which a license application was submitted in January 1 (Showa 8)Toyosu Station - Kameari StationAbout 14.7 km), Hanzomon Line (XNUMX km)Sutengumae Station - Oshiage StationSince the business environment has changed from the time of applying for the license, such as the opening of the business and the decrease in the forecast of transportation demand, it is extremely difficult for the Tokyo Metro to become the main maintenance entity. However,2020 Tokyo OlympicsMovement to promote infrastructure development forTransportation Policy CouncilIs profitable because it is positive for constructionEconomic effectsToyosu with high expectations SumiyoshiAs for the intervalVertical separation methodThere is a plan to realize in.
As of December 2018 (Heisei 30), there are 12 in Tokyospecial areaOf these, wards that do not have Tokyo Metro lines or stations (including stations managed by other companies)Ota-ku-Setagaya-KatsushikaIs[Annotation 5].. However, Tokyo Metro vehicles are also operating in these three wards in the form of connecting to other companies' lines.
Direct driving section
At Tokyo Metro, 7 routes except Ginza Line and Marunouchi Line are with other companies' lines.Mutual direct operationIt is carried out. Only the outline is shown here. For details, refer to the articles on each route.
Vehicles owned by Tokyo MetroTobu Railway(Hibiya Line, Yurakucho Line, Hanzomon Line, Fukutoshin Line),Tokyu Corporation(Hanzomon Line, Namboku Line, Fukutoshin Line),Yokohama High Speed Rail(Fukutoshin Line),East Japan Railway(JR East) (Tozai Line / Chiyoda Line),Odakyu Electric Railway(Chiyoda Line),Seibu Railway(Yurakucho Line / Fukutoshin Line),Toyo High Speed Rail(Tozai Line),Saitama High Speed RailMutual access with (Namboku Line)Saitama,Chiba,Kanagawa,IbarakiIt is operated in a wide range up to. However, the boarding stations in Ibaraki PrefectureToride stationOnly, the boarding time is limited to the commuting time.
The station names in parentheses below areThe longest direct operation section in a normal timetable(Extra train, Excluding toll limited express trains), there are sections where direct operation is performed only during some hours. The letters in  are the symbols (train symbols) at the end of the operation number assigned to the vehicle belonging to the company, and the affiliation is distinguished by this letter. In addition, the identification code of the vehicle owned by Tokyo Metro is not "M" indicating the metro, but "S" has been used since the time of the corps. Tobu and Toyo Rapid Railway display "T" for the vehicles belonging to each railway company.[Annotation 6], Tokyu / Yokohama Kosoku / JR East is "K", Odakyu is "E", Seibu and Saitama Kosoku are "M".
- Tobu Isesaki Line (Tobu Sky Tree Line)-Sunlight (Minami Kurihashi Station) [T]- Hibiya Line
- JRChuo Line (stop at each station)(Mitaka Station) [K]- 東西 線 - Toyo High Speed Railway Toyo High Speed Line(Toyo Katsutadai Station) [T], JR Sobu Line (stops at each station) (Tsudanuma Station) [K]
- Direct operation by the three companies is operated only by Tokyo Metro vehicles (JR vehicles do not operate on the Toyo Rapid Line or vice versa. JR East --Tozai Line --JR East operates JR / Tokyo Metro It is done in the vehicles of both companies).
- JRJoban Line(Local train) (Toride station) [K]- Chiyoda Line - Odakyu Odawara Line(Isehara Station)・Tama Line(Karakida Station) [E]
- Direct operation of the three companies has been carried out only for Tokyo Metro vehicles for a long time since the beginning of the corps era, but it was also started for JR East / Odakyu vehicles from the timetable revision on March 3, 2016 (Heisei 28)... In addition, JR East / Odakyu trains also enter Ayase Station-Kita-Ayase Station, but the Joban Line direct trains departing from and arriving at Kita-Ayase Station are not set, including those of other companies.
- Aside from thisLimited express romance carFrom Kitasenju Station via the Odakyu LineHakone Tozan Railway Hakone Yumoto Stationas well as the Odakyu Enoshima Line Katase Enoshima StationIt is operated until.
- Tobu Tojo Line(Shinrinkouen Station) [T],Seibu Ikebukuro Line-Yurakucho Line(Hanno Station) [M]- Yurakucho Line
- Tobu Tojo Line (Ogawamachi Station) [T], Seibu Ikebukuro Line / Yurakucho Line (Hanno Station) [M]- Fukutoshin Line --Tokyu Toyoko LineYokohama High Speed Rail Minatomirai Line(Motomachi/Chukagai Station) [K]
- Tokyu Denentoshi Line(Chuorinkan Station) [K]- Hanzomon Line - Tobu Isesaki Line(Kuki Station)・Sunlight(Minami Kurihashi Station) [T]
- Five companies are directly operating by vehicles of each company.
- Tokyu Meguro Line(Hiyoshi Station) [K]- Namboku Line - Saitama high-speed railway line(Urawamisono Station) [M]
- Five companies are directly operating by vehicles of each company.
- Namboku LineToei Mita Line(Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation) And the section that shares the track (Meguro Station- Shirokane Takanawa StationHowever, this is not treated as a direct operation, and there is no operation of Toei Subway vehicles to the Namboku Line / Saitama Kosoku Railway, or vice versa. Scheduled to open in 2022Tokyu Shin-Yokohama LineAnd connect with itSagami RailwayRegarding the entry to each line, it was announced in August 2019 that it intends to implement it together..
The line color (line color) was first introduced during the corps era.19707.. Based on the colors of vehicles running on the Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line, Hibiya Line, Tozai Line, Chiyoda Line, and the Toei Asakusa Line and Mita Line, which were open at that time, the Keidan Subway (currently Tokyo) The route color was decided in Metro) and Tokyo. Also, for the Yurakucho Line, Hanzomon Line, Namboku Line, and Toei Shinjuku Line, which were planned at this time, the line colors were decided at the same time as these five lines. Fukutoshin Line was additionally decided in 5..The color was decided to change in 2014, and it was slightly changed. Changes to route maps and station signs are being implemented through 2016.
Of each lineRGBThe color code and the origin of the color are as follows (The name of the color is described by the name used in the explanation at that time. The color code is before the change in 2014 → after the change. The color code after the change is Tokyo Metro Open Data Development According to the guidelines of the site).
- Ginza Line / Orange (# f39700 → # ff9500):Berlin subwayBody color 
- Marunouchi Line / Red (# e60012 → # f62e36): British cigarette packaging color 
- Hibiya Line / Gray (# 9caeb7 → # b5b5ac):Stainless steel bodyFrom silver to gray 
- Tozai Line / Light Blue (# 00a7db → # 009bbf): Added to distinguish it from the Hibiya Line, which uses stainless steel cars.Highlight (tobacco)Obi 
- Chiyoda Line / Green (# 009944 → # 00bb85): Direct (planned) destinationJoban LineFrom the line color of 
- Yurakucho Line / Ocher (# d7c447 → # c1a470): Office district,Gold to ocher to represent young people by the water[Source required]To
- Hanzomon Line / Light purple (# 9b7cb6 → # 8f76d6): A color that stands out without overlapping with others 
- Namboku Line / Emerald Green (# 00ada9 → # 00ac9b): Japanese garden along the line 
- Fukutoshin Line / Brown (# bb641d → # 9c5e31): A color that stands out without overlapping with others 
The history of the Tokyo subway1927(Showa2 years)Tokyo subwayCo., Ltd.Tokuji HayakawaByAsakusa Station - Ueno StationBetween (currentGinza LineIt started with the opening of a part of). afterwards,Shimbashi StationWith stretching to1938Partially opened in (Showa 13)Tokyo High Speed RailShimbashi Station-Shibuya StationWith the1939(Showa 14) MutualDirect operationAfter the start,Sino-Japanese warControl of transportation business by the government below (Land Transport Business Coordination Act) In TokyoShared busとOrbit TheTokyo cityTo, both subway companies1941(16)May 9It was taken over by the newly established Teito Rapid Transit Authority.
CorpsIs an organization for the purpose of control and management for the execution of war.Teito Rapid Transit AuthorityHousing corps,Food corpsIt is one of the corps along withTeito Rapid Transit Authority LawIt is stipulated in.Japan from the Sino-Japanese WarPacific WarRush into敗北..After the end of the warGHQMost of the other corps were dismantled by the directive, but the Teito Rapid Transit Authority survived, recognizing that its operation was not for war purposes. For this reason, regarding financing for new line constructionFILPIs utilized,Public corporationIt has been operated in a form close to. Also while being a public enterpriseJapan Private Railway AssociationJoined (Japan Private Railway Association).
After the warIt is,Japan National Railway(Privatization of the national railway divisionLaterJapan National Railways Clearing Corporation, Later the Japanese government) and the Tokyo Metropolitan GovernmentSpecial corporationAlthough it was positioned as1986(61)May 6 OfExtraordinary Administrative Reform Promotion CouncilIn the report, the basic policy for privatization of the Teito Rapid Transit Authority was set out. Since then1995(Heisei7 years) February 2th2001(13)May 12 OfCabinet decisionThrough2002(14)May 12ToTokyo Subway Co., Ltd. LawWas promulgated and became Tokyo Metro Co., Ltd. on April 2004, 16. Even after becoming a joint-stock company, the investment ratio continues to be 4% for the government and 1% for Tokyo.2008(20)May 6After the opening of the Fukutoshin Line, the company will list its shares and aim for complete privatization.
1995(7)May 3,Aum ShinrikyoIndiscriminate terrorist incident bySubway Sarin caseThere has occurred. Temporarily suspended on all lines of the Teito Rapid Transit Authority on the day, especiallychemical weaponLethal toxic substance also used inSarinWas sprayedHibiya LineWas suspended all day.Kasumigaseki StationThe station that became the scene of the incident was closed for 3-6 days.
After the establishment of the Tokyo subway,Omotesando StationStarting with the commercial facility "EtikaIn addition to seeing new movements such as developing "", "service managers" are assigned to major stations to respond to various questions.
The automatic broadcasting in the car has also been changed and newlyEnglishInformation broadcasting has started. In addition, newInformation sign systemWe are proceeding with the introduction ofSign systemSee section).
In addition,free paperIn addition to publishing 7 magazines of its own affiliated periodical free papers, including those edited and published by the outside, and distributing them on the dedicated racks at each station (the first is the public relations paper "Metro News"). . "TOKYO METRO NEWS" due to renewal due to privatization. At the time of "Metro News"Current business(The story behind the department was also posted), and since the fall of 2006, the dedicated rack has been renewed, and at the same time, the door has been opened to other companies, and a total of 6 paper magazines from 18 companies have been distributed.
- 1927(Showa2 years) Ginza Line(December 12) Opened. At that timeTokyo subway.
- 1938(13) Tokyo High Speed RailOpening of business.
- 1939(Showa 14) Completed the Ginza Line, and the Tokyo Subway and Tokyo High-speed Railway started direct operation.
- 1941(16) Teito High Speed Transportation CorpsInauguration.
- 1951(26) Marunouchi LineConstruction will begin, and construction of a new line will begin this year.
- 1954(Showa 29) The Marunouchi Line opens as the first line after the war (January 1).
- 1961(36) Hibiya Line(March 3) Opening,Ogikubo Line(November 11st) Passenger fares will be set to the kilometer section at the same time as the opening.
- 1962(Showa 37) The Ogikubo line was completely completed, and the current Marunouchi line was completely completed in just under eight years. Hibiya Line,Tobu Isesaki LineAnd mutual direct operation started.
- 1964(Showa 39) Hibiya Line, fully completed in just under 3 yearsTokyu Toyoko LineAnd mutual direct operation started.東西 線Opened (December 12).
- 1966(Showa 41) Tozai Line, Japanese National Railwayscenter laneAnd mutual direct operation started, in TokyoBed townGet into.
- 1969(44) Completed the Tozai Line and extended the line to Chiba Prefecture for the first time as a Teito Rapid Transit Authority. Japanese National RailwaysSobu LineAnd mutual direct operation started.Chiyoda LineOpened (December 12th). It became the fifth line opening in the corps.
- 1970(Showa 45) Introduced line color (line color).
- 1971(Showa 46) Chiyoda Line, Japanese National RailwaysJoban LineStarted mutual direct operation with, and entered Chiba prefecture6000 seriesTrain operation started.
- 1972(47) The name of the Ogikubo line was abolished and unified to the Marunouchi line.
- 1974(49) Manner poster started. The first isMasako MoriとHisako Hara"Shonen old I easy to make easy difficulty" (September).Yurakucho LineOpened (December 10).
- 1975(50) Became the leading vehicle on all lines of the corpsSilver seatIntroduced.
- 1978(53) Completed the Chiyoda Line.Odakyu Odawara LineAnd mutual direct operation started.Hanzomon LineOpened (August 8st). At that time, the route distance was short, so the corps did not own a vehicle, but a Tokyu vehicle.Shin Tamagawa Line / Denentoshi LineDirect operation from. The management of Shibuya Station on the Hanzomon Line, which was built by the company and opened as a station on the Tokyu Shin-Tamakawa Line on April 1977, 4, was transferred from the destination Tokyu.
- 1981(56) Hanzomon Line,8000 seriesTrain operation started.
- 1982(57) Extending the boarding section of the Chiyoda Line and the JNR Joban Line,Ibaraki OfToride stationGet in until.
- 1983(58) Yurakucho Line,Seibu Yurakucho LineStart of direct operation to.
- 1984(59) Ginza Line,01 seriesTrain operation started.
- 1987(62) Privatization of the national railway divisionDue to the direct destination of the Tozai Line and Chiyoda LineEast Japan Railwaybecome. Yurakucho Line, the first Teito Rapid Transit Authority to extend the line to Saitama Prefecture,Tobu Tojo LineStarted mutual direct operation with. Tozai Line, 8000 series train operation started.
- 1988(63) Completed the Yurakucho Line. Hibiya Line,03 seriesTrain, Marunouchi Line,02 seriesTrain, Tozai Line,05 seriesTrain operation started.Metro cardReleased.
- 1991(Heisei3 years) Namboku LineOpened (November 11), opened as the first subway line in Heisei,9000 seriesTrain operation started. Released NS Metro Card.
- 1993(5) Chiyoda Line,06 seriesTrain, Yurakucho Line,07 seriesTrain operation started. Ginza Line,2000 typeThe train was completely abolished.
- 1994(6) Yurakucho Line new line opened, the second line opened in Heisei. Hibiya Line,3000 seriesThe train was completely abolished.
- 1995(7) Subway Sarin caseDue to this, all routes stopped operating in the morning.Two station staffMartyr..In addition, the Marunouchi, Hibiya, and Chiyoda lines have been suspended for nearly a week.Installation of automatic ticket gates at all stations is complete.
- 1996(8) Tozai Line,Toyo ExpresswayAnd mutual direct operation started. Marunouchi Line,500 typeAchieved cooling of all trains and all vehicles of the company. Released SF Metro Card. Expanded silver seats to all vehicles.
- 1998(10) Yurakucho Line,Seibu Ikebukuro LineStarted mutual direct operation with.
- 1999(11) Silver sheetPriority seatingchange to.
- 2000(12) Tozai Line, new 05 series train operation started. Completed the Namboku Line,Tokyu Meguro LineAnd mutual direct operation started.PassnetIntroduced.
- 2001(13) Namboku Line,Saitama high-speed railway lineAnd mutual direct operation started.
- 2002(14) Chiyoda Line,Odakyu Tama LineAnd mutual direct operation started.
- 2003(15) Hanzomon Line is fully completed, Tobu Isesaki LineSunlightAnd mutual direct operation started, became the last vehicle series of the corps08 seriesTrain operation started.
After the inauguration of the Tokyo subway
- 2004(16) The Teito Rapid Transit Authority was privatized and the Tokyo Metro was established. Nickname is "Tokyo Metro". At the same time certified on May 1990, 5Sagami RailwayIt will be the 14th major private railway company for the first time in 16 years.Also, from just before the establishment of the Tokyo subway, TVCMStart.
- 2006(18) Yurakucho Line, the first vehicle series after the establishment of the Tokyo Metro10000 seriesTrain operation started. Abolished the ticket vending machines dedicated to the 160-yen and 190-yen sections, which have been a feature since the time of the corps.
- 2007(19) Tozai Line,5000 seriesThe train was completely abolished.PASMOIntroduced, at the same timeSuicaMutual use started. In additionPartner cardIssued "Tokyo Metro To Me Card". Transferred the management of Shibuya Station on the Hanzomon Line to Tokyu.Early earthquake warning systemStarted operation(June 10).
- 2008(20) Passnet is no longer available. On the Chiyoda lineOdakyu romance carJapan's first paid limited express service on the subway started (March 3).Fukutoshin LineOpened (June 6th). Started mutual direct operation with Fukutoshin Line, Tobu Tojo Line, Seibu Yurakucho Line, Seibu Ikebukuro Line.
- 2010(22) Tozai Line,15000 series, Chiyoda Line,16000 seriesTrain operation started.
- 2011(23) Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan Earthquake) Occurs in various placesPeople who have difficulty returning homePassengers stay in the area. Over the next day to rescue people who have difficulty returning home and eliminate passenger stagnationOvernight driving(March 3th).Electricity crisis caused by the Great East Japan EarthquakeでTEPCO Rotational blackout (planned blackout)Implemented. Along with this, power saving schedules will be applied to each line, and measures such as reducing flights or stopping direct operation will be taken until September 9 of the same year (March 10).Smartphone app"Tokyo Metro App" released (May 5)[Annotation 7].
- 2012(24) Ginza Line,1000 seriesTrain operation started (April 4).
- 2013(25) Fukutoshin Line, Tokyu Toyoko LineMinatomirai LineAnd mutual direct operation started, and at the same time, mutual direct operation between Hibiya Line and Tokyu Toyoko Line was abolished (March 3).IC boarding card nationwide mutual useAt the startKitaca,sense of,TOICA,ICOCA,PiTaPa,nimoca,Hayakaken,SUGOCAWill be available[Annotation 8](June 3).
- 2014(26) The line color will be changed.Changes to route maps and station signs will be implemented from 2015 to 2016.
- 2016(28) Direct operation of three companies on the Chiyoda Line, JR Joban Line, and Odakyu Line will start on JR / Odakyu vehicles (March 3).
- 2017(29) Full-scale commercial operation of the 20 series train of 4m class 7-door 13000-car train on the Hibiya line started (March 3). Platform doors will be installed at each station after the 25 series replacement is completed..
- 2018(30) To improve convenienceSutengumae Station - Ningyocho Station,Tsukiji Station - Shintomicho StationContact work (Transfer station) Is set (March 3).
- 2019(ReiwaFirst year) Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Announced collaboration with (NTT) on railway maintenance and congestion relief (July 7).
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa) SmartphoneStarted paying rental of chargers for use (February 2).Epidemic of new coronavirus infectionIn response, we started anti-virus and anti-bacterial processing of vehicles (from July 7)..Big city typeMaaSReleased the smartphone app "Tokyo Metro my! App" as part of the "my! Tokyo MaaS" initiative (August 8).. Announced reduction of capital investment from 2020 billion yen to 1690 billion yen in 1400 (September 9).
- 2021(Reiwa 3rd year) As a measure to prevent infection with the new coronavirus, the "Tokyo Metro my! App" will start distributing "Real-time congestion status for each car" on the Marunouchi line (excluding some) and the Ginza line (July 7) Day).
- Successive presidents
- 初代 梅﨑壽 2004年4月1日 - 2011年6月28日
- 第2代 奥義光 2011年6月29日 - 2017年6月28日
- 3nd generation Akiyoshi Yamamura October 2017, 6-
- Successive presidents
Since the time of the Teito Rapid Transit Authority, we have designed and developed rolling stock that incorporates the latest technology for each era, and have inherited that policy even after the transfer of the Tokyo Metro.However,TrolleyAbout 2000Derailment accident on the Hibiya lineSince then, considering that derailment due to the wheel rising phenomenon is likely to occur when passing a curve with the wheel load extremely unbalanced, all newly developed vehicles and some additional vehicles after the establishment of the Tokyo subway have wheel load adjustment. And easy to manageBogie with bolsterHas been adopted.
In addition, 5000 seriesStainless carSince the end of operation of, all of our own vehiclesMade of aluminiumIt has become.Also, in October 2018 (Heisei 30), 10 seriesArmature chopper controlCars are scrapped, all commercial vehiclesVVVF inverter controlWas unified.
The following vehicles have been operated or will be introduced after the inauguration of the Tokyo Metro in 2004. For past vehicles that were discontinued during the Teito Rapid Transit Authority era, see "Teito High Speed Transportation CorpsSee section.
- 東西 線
- Chiyoda Line
- Yurakucho Line / Fukutoshin Line
- Namboku Line
Manufacturer of vehicles for the Tokyo subway
The following includes the corps era.
- Tokyu vehicle manufacturing
- Train manufacturing
- Japanese vehicle manufacturing --For the Namboku Line9000 seriesFor 5th car, Ginza line1000 seriesFor all cars, Marunouchi line2000 series32 formationIn charge of manufacturing.
- Kinki Vehicle --For Hibiya Line13000 seriesAll cars[Annotation 10], In charge of manufacturing 17000 series 8-car trains for Fukutoshin Line and Yurakucho Line.
- Teikoku Sharyo Kogyo
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Vehicle Company --Chiyoda Line16000 seriesResponsible for manufacturing the 1st, 2nd and 5th cars.
- Hitachi Ltd. Kasado Works --For Tozai Line05 series13th car ・15000 seriesAll cars, for Yurakucho Line and Fukutoshin Line10000 seriesResponsible for manufacturing all cars, 16000 series 3rd and 4th cars for Chiyoda line, 17000 series 10-car train for Fukutoshin line and Yurakucho line, and 18000 series for Hanzomon line.
- Fuji Heavy Industries (currentlySUBARU）
About manufacturers of new series vehicles after the establishment of Tokyo MetroCompetitive biddingThe manufacturer who made a successful bid based on the bid result is in charge of manufacturing... Initially it was only Hitachi, but since the 9000 series 5th car for the Namboku line was manufactured by Nippon Sharyo, some series[Annotation 11]Except for, there is a tendency to place an order for each series from one specific vehicle manufacturer.
Adult passengerFare(Half price for children, rounded down to the nearest JPY 1 for IC cards, rounded up to less than JPY 10 for tickets) (Tokyo Metro Passenger Business Regulations Article 51, Tokyo Metro IC Card Ticket Handling Regulations Article 6).. Revised October 2019, 10.
|About a kilo||Fare (yen)|
|Prepaid Card||Ticket usage|
|First ride 6 km||168||170|
|7 – 11 km||199||200|
|12 – 19 km||242||250|
|20 – 27 km||283||290|
|28 – 40 km||314||320|
- When arriving and departing or passing through the following sectionsOperating kiloRegardless, the fare is calculated based on the following fare calculation kilometers (Tokyo Metro Passenger Business Regulations Article 13). Routes and sections in parentheses that are considered to have passed through in fare calculation (routes and sections in which the operating kilometers and fare calculation kilometers are the same). Commuter passes for any route can be used in this section (the sections on the 2nd and 3rd routes are virtually separate by track).Multiple lines・ Treated like a triple track). However, Ayase Station- Kitasenju StationThe section is officially a single section of the Tokyo Metro, but the fare can be calculated as a section of the East Japan Railway Company, and it is considered to be a section shared by two railway operators. In either case, the distance between stations specified by East Japan Railway Company is assumed to be 2 km.Tameike Sanno Station - Toranomon StationThe distance is a single section of the Ginza Line, but the actual operating km is 0.8 km.
- Chiyoda Line Ayase Station-Kita-Senju Station 2.5 km (JR Joban Line)
- Chiyoda Line Hibiya Station - Kasumigaseki Station 1.2 km (Hibiya Line)
- Chiyoda Line Kasumigaseki Station- National Diet Building Station 0.7 km (Marunouchi Line)
- Hanzomon Line Aoyama-itchome Station --Nagatacho Station 1.3 km (Ginza Line Aoyama XNUMX-chome Station --Akasaka Mitsuke Station)
- Kotake Mukaihara Station on the Fukutoshin Line- Chikawa Station 1.0 km (Yurakucho Line)
- Fukutoshin Line Kanamecho Station - Ikebukuro Station 1.2 km (Yurakucho Line)
- Ginza Line Tameike Sanno Station-Toranomon Station 0.6 km
- Ginza Line Akasakamitsuke Station --Tameike Sanno Station, Namboku Line Nagatacho Station --Tameike Sanno Station 0.9 km (Marunouchi Line Akasaka Mitsuke Station --Parliament Building Station)
- Namboku Line Yotsuya Station --Nagatacho Station 1.3 km (Marunouchi Line Yotsuya Station --Akasaka Mitsuke Station)
- Ginza Line Shibuya Station - Omotesando Station 1.3 km (Hanzomon Line)
- In the following sections, all routes have the same operating kilometers and the same fare calculation kilometers (Meguro Station - Shirokane Takanawa StationExcept for the interval, it is treated like a double track for each track). In this section as well, the commuter pass can be used on any route.
- Aoyama 1.4-chome Station-Omotesando Station XNUMX km (Ginza Line (Ginza Line)Gaienmae StationStop, 0.7 km between both stations) ・ Hanzomon Line)
- Ichigaya Station-Iidabashi Station 1.1 km (Yurakucho Line / Namboku Line)
- Meguro Station- Shirokanedai Station --Shirokane Takanawa Station 1.3 km / 1.0 km (Namboku Line / Toei Mita Line)
- In the following sections, you can also board the Marunouchi Line with a commuter pass via the Hibiya Line (Hibiya Station) (and vice versa).
- Ginza Station-Kasumigaseki Station 1.6 km (0.4 km and 1.2 km between both stations and Hibiya Station, 1.0 km via Marunouchi Line)
- In principle, the fare is calculated based on the number of kilometers of the actual boarding section (Article 43 of the Tokyo Metro Passenger Business Regulations), but the normal passenger fare is the number of kilometers of the shortest route of the boarding section regardless of the actual boarding section. Calculate based on (Articles 45 and 82). However, when transferring outside the ticket gate between Tokyo Metro lines on the way, if the fare from the boarding station to the station where you transfer outside the ticket gate is higher than the fare to the destination, the station where you transfer outside the ticket gate from the boarding station The fare is required (Article 83). Also, when transferring between Tokyo Metro lines after exiting the ticket gate, both the ticket and IC card60 minutesIf you do not transfer within, the fare will not be totaled (if it exceeds 60 minutes, the fare calculation will be terminated there and you will need to fare as a new boarding from that station).
- Example: Between Shinjuku Gyoenmae Station and Higashi-Ginza Station, using the Marunouchi Line and Hibiya Line, it is 6.2 km when transferring to Ginza Station and 6.8 km when transferring to Kasumigaseki Station, but the normal passenger fare is 6.0 yen (ticket 168). Yen). This is because the shortest route between Akasaka Mitsuke Station and Ginza Station is between Yurakucho Line Nagatacho Station-Yurakucho Station and Hibiya Line Hibiya Station-Ginza Station, and the distance between Shinjuku Gyoenmae Station and Higashi-Ginza Station is calculated as 170 km. is there.
- Example: Between Gokokuji Station and Ochanomizu Station, it costs 168 yen if you transfer from Gokokuji Station to Ikebukuro Station and head for Ochanomizu Station, but if you transfer from Ochanomizu Station to Ikebukuro Station and head for Gokokuji Station, it costs 199 yen. This is because there is a difference depending on the fare from the entrance station to Ikebukuro station where you transfer outside the ticket gate.[Annotation 12].. The shortest route between Ochanomizu Station and Gokokuji Station is 5.9km via Korakuen / Iidabashi.
- There is a discount for connecting to the Toei Subway. 70 yen discount from the cheapest route for all Tokyo subway stations and all Toei subway stations.PASMO-SuicaAlso applicable when using[Annotation 13].
- A specific fare of 2.6 yen (2.5 yen for a ticket) for mutual departures and arrivals between Ayase Station on the Chiyoda Line and Kita-Senju Station (business km: 136 km, fare calculation km: 140 km). If you straddle the JR Joban Line before and after, treat the same section as the JR Line (2.5 km). This section is a double family register section on the JR Joban Line and fare calculation, and the only JR ticket can be used on the Tokyo subway. In addition, IC card tickets that can be used interchangeably with Suica and Suica could be used in this section even before the start of the PASMO service and before the start of the IC card nationwide mutual use service.
- If you are boarding only between Meguro Station on the Namboku Line and Shirokane Takanawa Station, take the track / platform.Toei Mita LineBecause it is shared with, you can also get on the Toei Subway ticket. If you use only the same section, the fare of the Tokyo subway will be applied, and if you extend beyond Shirokane-takanawa station, it will be applied as the fare of those who continue to use (or have boarded) the entire section.
- Short distances are a little more expensive than other major private railway companies in the Kanto region, while medium and long distances are cheaper.
- Example 1: From Nakano Station to Nishi-Funabashi Station is 314 yen (ticket is 320 yen). If you use the same section in JR East, it costs 570 yen, and even if you use it to stations around both stations or apply transit transportation, it is often cheaper to go via the subway line.
- Example 2: From Wakoshi StationNishi-Funabashi StationUp to 314 yen (ticket is 320 yen. Use Yurakucho Line and Tozai Line, transfer to Iidabashi Station). On other routes
- A Tobu Tojo Line, JRMusashino LineUse (use (Asakadai Station-Kita-Asaka Station(Transfer) is 961 yen (ticket is 970 yen).
- B Tobu Tojo Line, JRYamanote Line,Sobu LineUse (Ikebukuro Station,Akihabara Station(Transfer) is 724 yen (ticket is 740 yen).
- The difference in travel time between A and B is only a few to 10 minutes compared to the Tokyo subway only route.
Free ticket / coupon ticket
A magnetic ticket type that allows you to get on and off all Tokyo subway lines for 24 hours within the valid period.Tokyo Metro 24-hour ticket"(Adults 600 yen, children 300 yen). There are two types of tickets, same-day tickets and advance tickets.Automatic ticket vending machineとCommuter PassAt the sales floor, advance tickets are valid only for 6 hours from the start time of use within 24 months from the release date, and only the commuter pass sales floor is sold. In addition, 24-hour tickets sold at automatic ticket vending machines (valid for 24 hours from the start of use on the day of release) can also be purchased at PASMO / Suica, and stations managed by other companies (Nakano Station / Nishifunabashi Station on the Tozai Line, Kitasenju on the Hibiya Line). It can be purchased at all stations on the Tokyo Subway Line, including Nakameguro Station on the Chiyoda Line, Yoyogi Uehara Station on the Chiyoda Line, Shibuya Station on the Hanzomon Line / Fukutoshin Line, Wakoichi Station, and Meguro Station on the Nanboku Line. From the release on February 2015, 2, the price has been reduced from the conventional 10 yen for adults and 710 yen for children. Until March 360, 2016, the sale price will be the same and "Tokyo Subway One-day PassWas on sale and was "valid only on the day of use".. New on hand from April 2017, 4PASMO"A method of recording information inTokyo Metro PASMO one-day pass」（大人600円、小児300円）も発売されたが、こちらは前述の磁気券タイプの「東京メトロ24時間券」（24時間有効）とは異なり、旧「東京地下鉄一日乗車券」同様、始発から終電までの当日限り有効である。但し、2020年3月14日よりPASMOでも「東京メトロ24時間券」「Tokyo Subway Ticket」「東京フリーきっぷ」が搭載可能になることから、2020年3月13日の終車をもって東京メトロPASMO一日乗車券は発売終了となる.
other than this,Toei SubwayCombined with "Tokyo Metro / Toei Subway common one-day pass(There are magnetic ticket type and PASMO recording type) and Toei Transportation in the 23 wards (Toei Subway /Toei Bus(Tama areaincluding)·Toden Arakawa Line· "Nippori Toneri Liner") And in combination with the JR line"Tokyo XNUMX-Day Ticket, A one-day pass combined with each private railway is also on sale. Also, for visitors and students to TokyoSchool excursionのために、1 - 3日間有効（2016年3月26日より24 - 72時間有効に改定）のオープンチケット「Tokyo Subway Ticket」も販売されている。なお、オープンチケットは、当初は関東1都6県および山梨県をのぞく全国の旅行代理店で東京方面向けの旅行商品（JR乗車券等を含む）とのセット販売のみだったが、2020年2月21日からは1道23県のLawson,Seven-Eleven,FamilyMartas well as the MINI STOPIt is now possible to purchase a voucher at (exchange for a ticket at the Tokyo Metro or Toei Subway station on the day of use).. Besides this, "" from west of AtamiExpress bookingWill also be released to "Smart EX" users[Annotation 14].
Since the privatization of the Teito Rapid Transit Authority, a large number of specially planned tickets have been released as "○○ Tokyo Metro Pass", which is a combination of the company's one-day pass and private railways and other transportation systems.
Also, after privatizationmovies,MuseumA limited number of one-day tickets printed with patterns such as events such as these are issued (Spring 2006)Doraemon, In the summer of the same yearデ ィ ズ ニ ー, "Goodbye Tozai Line 5000 Series" in the winter of the same year, May 2012Tokyo Sky TreeGrand opening etc.). The SF Metro Card commemorative design card was discontinued in February 2007. In conjunction with the "2th National Urban Greenery Funabashi Fair Fairyland Flower Festival in Funabashi" in the fall of 2007Toyo High Speed RailIn addition to selling a set one-day pass withRound passA set one-day pass with was also released around the same time. You can also use the "Chikatoku" service, where you can get discounts by simply presenting your one-day pass to more than 100 spots in Tokyo.
Ticket BookAdopts a method of "valid for the same fare band" (only the fare is written on the ticket, and the name of the entrance station is printed at the time of admission. In the case of overpassing, only the difference is settled). There are 3 types of tickets that can be used with different time zones and days of the week. Regular coupon tickets (11 sheets spelled), staggered coupon tickets (12 sheets spelled / weekdays from 10:16 to 14:10 admission or settlement, and all hours on Saturdays and holidays Valid), Saturday and holiday coupons (3 sheets spelled). Both are sold at 140 times the normal one-way fare and are valid for XNUMX months from the date of release, and can be purchased in cash or PASMO / Suica at an automatic ticket vending machine. For mutual departures and arrivals between Ayase Station and Kita-Senju Station, only at both stations (Kita-Senju Station is only on the Chiyoda Line) XNUMX yen coupons (ordinary coupons, time difference coupons, Saturdays and holidays coupons) will be on sale. doing.
Operates on the Chiyoda LineOdakyu romance carApplies to limited express trains by. However, it will not be sold between stations on the Chiyoda Line.
Seat selection fee
- Pre-sale: 210 yen (children: 110 yen)
- In-car sales: Add 200 yen to the total of the above charges and charges for other airlines
Newer than when it was launchedInformation sign systemIs being introduced. Design company in Shibuya-ku, TokyoREI Designed by the company, and in response to the progress of "aging users," "international urbanization," and "complexity of railways" since 1975, when the sign system of the former Teito Rapid Transit Authority was considered.Universal designWhile incorporating the above, we are promoting the emphasis and simplification of the display without increasing the number of signs and increasing the size, and we have selected a typeface that is less likely to be misread even when the font is blurred..
At the time of inaugurationOtemachi StationとGinza StationInstalled on a trial basis,2005Full-scale introduction started in October,2006By March, there will be 3 stations centered on transfer stations, and the remaining stations will be excluding stations scheduled to connect to the Fukutoshin Line and stations under the jurisdiction of other companies.2007It was introduced by the end of March. Hanzomon LineShibuya Station(Also the Fukutoshin Line, which opened in June 2008), a Tokyu-style sign system was installed with the transfer of operations to Tokyu on December 6, 2007.
Yurakucho LineNarimasu Subway Station --With each station between Ikebukuro StationShinjuku-sanchome Station-Meiji Jingumae StationIt is,2008May 6A new guide sign system was installed in line with the opening of the Fukutoshin Line.Topy IndustriesDelivered byLEDGuidance signs are used to achieve thinness and power saving... However, even after the opening of the Fukutoshin LineStation name markIn the area under renovation work, there were signs that remained unrenewed, but as Meiji Jingumae Station changed its guidance to "Meiji Jingumae <Harajuku> Station" on March 2010, 3, The station name mark has been updated.
Initially, the next station guidance was only when the train departed from the station, but from around 2014, it will be provided when arriving at the station.[Annotation 15]At the same time, station numbering has also been announced. However, vehicles for which automatic broadcasting has not been updated will be broadcast upon arrival.conductorIs going with his own voice. During the corps era, when air-conditioned cars began to be introduced, it was only when arriving at the station to make it easier to hear even non-air-conditioned cars, but there were cars with automatic broadcasting both at the time of departure and arrival.
Japanese broadcastMoriya Mayumi, English broadcastChristel ChiariIs in charge ofHowever, starting from the fall of 2017 on the Namboku Line (starting on November 11)Sayoko KameiAre being replaced in sequence.
English notation of guidance display
2006From around the stationSignboard・ English notation of the guidance display in the car (Latin lettersNotation)Long note(Mcron) Is no longer used and is mixed with the existing signboards with long notes. However, the line names and station names of other companies are used.
- The average number of passengers per day by route in recent years is as follows.
|年度||Ginza Line||Marunouchi Line||Hibiya Line||東西 線||Chiyoda Line||Yurakucho Line||Hanzomon Line||Namboku Line||Fukutoshin Line||Remarks|
|2013||1,045,970||1,207,127||1,125,871||1,348,223||1,160,589||1,009,337||941,923||482,024||476,149||On March 2013, 3, the Fukutoshin Line started mutual direct operation with the Toyoko Line.|
|2019 (first year of Reiwa)||1,113,378||1,398,323||1,213,592||1,439,550||1,323,020||1,165,922||1,070,028||582,756||600,733|
Top 15 passengers getting on and off
- The number of passengers getting on and off is that of Tokyo subway stations and shared stations.Is an increase compared to the previous year (), decrease (), No increase or decrease () Is represented.
|Ranking||station name||of people|
|The year before|
|Number of people in the previous year|
|1||Shibuya Station||659,414||38.0||1||1,063,535||TokyoShibuya Ward||Tokyu Denentoshi Line-Tokyu Toyoko Line(Yokohama High Speed Rail Minatomirai Line) Including direct personnel.|
|2||Kitasenju Station||434,271||27.3||2||597,124||TokyoAdachi-ku||Tobu Isesaki Line(Sunlight) Including direct personnel.|
|3||Ikebukuro Station||376,997||33.6||3||567,703||TokyoToshima ward|
|4||Ayase Station||334,709||26.4||4||455,014||Adachi-ku, Tokyo||Joban LineIncluding direct personnel.|
|5||Otemachi Station||232,003||36.6||5||365,972||TokyoChiyoda Ward|
|6||Nishi-Funabashi Station||212,994||26.9||7||291,416||ChibaFunabashi||Toyo Expressway-Sobu LineIncluding direct personnel.|
|7||Yoyogi Uehara Station||199,709||33.7||6||301,234||Shibuya Ward, Tokyo||Odakyu Odawara Line(Tama Line) Including direct personnel.|
|8||Shinjuku Station||155,619||34.5||10||237,552||TokyoShinjuku ward|
|9||Nakameguro Station||149,844||35.0||11||230,353||TokyoMeguro||Tokyu Toyoko LineIncluding direct personnel.|
|12||Toyosu Station||140,612||38.3||12||227,843||TokyoKoto Ward|
|13||Kotakemukaihara Station||138,670||27.7||19||191,794||TokyoNerima-ku||Seibu Yurakucho Line(Ikebukuro Line) Including direct personnel.|
|14||Wakoshi Station||136,092||29.2||18||192,132||SaitamaWako city||Tobu Tojo Main LineIncluding direct personnel.|
- 2004-"Let's go with Tokyo Positive" "To the subway that moves your heart."
- 2005-"Tokyo Speed" "Let's enjoy at the speed of Tokyo." → "Let's enjoy Tokyo positively." (JR Fukuchiyama Line derailment accidentHas occurred, so the catch phrase has changed)
- 2006-"Tokyo □ .net" "The power to connect the fun of Tokyo."
- 2007, 2010-"TOKYO HEART" "Metro connects hearts" (first time to reuse catch phrase)
- 2008-"DO! TOKYO HEART"
- 2009-"TOKYO HEART" "More hearts in Tokyo."
- 2011-"TOKYO WONDERGROUND" (Great East Japan EarthquakeThe start was delayed by about one month due to the influence of
- 2012-"We are the Tokyo Navigator"
- 2013, 2014-"Color your days."
- 2015-"Find my Tokyo." "My Tokyo found in the metro."
- 2016-"Find my Tokyo." "My favorite Tokyo found in the metro."
- 2017-"You too challenge! Find my Tokyo." "My favorite Tokyo spreads by metro."
- 2018-"You too challenge! Find my Tokyo." "Each person's Tokyo connected by metro."
- 2019-"You too challenge! Find my Tokyo." "Each person's Tokyo in the metro."
- First generation (2004)- Takayuki Yamada-Haruka Ikawa
- 2nd generation (2005-2006)- Yu Yamada
- 3nd generation (2007-2009)- Miyazaki Aoi
- 4th generation (2010)- Aragaki Yui
- 5th generation (2011)- apricot
- 6th generation (2012)- Takei Saki
- 7nd generation (2013-2015)- Yubei Maki
- 8th generation (2016-)- Satomi Ishihara
- Soot Metro! (FY2016-FY2018) - Doraemon[Annotation 16]
- Tozai Line / Shimbashi / Toyosu OFF PEAK PROJECT(FY2019-FY2020, entertainer era)- Dandy Sakano-Yoshio Kojima-Baron Beard-Cedar.
- Tozai Line OFF PEAK PROJECT (2021-, character era)- Tomorrow's Joe
CM insert song
- 2010-"Fukuwarai"(Yu Takahashi）
- 2011-"New civilization"(Tokyo Incidents）
- 2012-"Take the metro"(Kazuyoshi Saito）
- 2013-"Hey girl!"(Yumi Matsutoya）
- 2014-"Aine Kleine"(Kenshi YONEZU）
- 2015-"Neighboring metro"(YUKI）
- 2016-"my town" (YEN TOWN BAND feat. Kj (Dragon ash)),Kodama, Kodama.'' (Bank Band), "reunion"(back numberとMotohiro HataとTakeshi Kobayashi), "Yang"(Creep hype × Maguro Taniguchi (KANA-BOON)))
- 2017-"Happy Life" (Nakashima Mika × Salyu）,to U (Tokyo Metro version)(Bank Band with Salyu), "Against the sun"(Chiaki SatoとKaneko NobuakiAnd Takeshi Kobayashi), "Heart up"(Ayaka × Daichi Miura）
- 2018-"Hanauta"([Alexandros] × Tahi Saihate), "This is fine" (Yuko Ando feat. TOK), "Metro" (JUJU × Kiyoshi Matsuo × Takeshi Kobayashi), "Metro Notes" (Space switchとMaki Yano）
- 2019- "Drama" (DAOKO × Takeshi Kobayashi), "Classic" (Little Glee Monster × Takeshi Kobayashi), "Come to my town" (Suga Shikao× Takeshi Kobayashi), "Forecast of rain in the cloudy night sky" (SHISHAMO × Takeshi Kobayashi)
- Of vehicles owned by the Tokyo subwayDoor stickerUsed inRaccoon dogCharacter. There is also Metopon's wife "Chikapon" and her child "Ponta". Metopon also appears in posters for various events on the Tokyo subway. Metopon has been on door stickers since 2007, until then.catOn the doortailIt was a picture sandwiched between. The main features are as follows.
- Since 2015, the door stickers have been updated to new ones (including Metopon, which does not use characters), so Metopon also disappeared from the car, but as of 2020 at the Tokyo Metro event. May also appear.
- One day Taro
- Tokyo Subway One-day PassCharacter. There is a letter "1" on the head. Whole body white.
- Gin-chan and Maru-chan
- Subway museumCharacter. A fairy with wings on an egg-shaped body. Gin-chan is on the Ginza line, and Marunouchi is on the Marunouchi line.
- Station No Michika (Ekino Michika)
- Image character of Tokyo Metro Service Manager.She has short hair and is wearing a Tokyo Metro uniform.The main features are as follows.
- Since the appearance of the new character in July 2020, it has disappeared naturally.
- Call the station street (Kake Ekimichi)
- A boy who loves Tokyo Metro.2020In 7 monthYurakucho StationPosted for the first time inLater, it will appear in the next month's eventAnd so on.In effect, it succeeds Michika Ekino.
CM song lyricist / composer
- Yoko Kanno(FY2004CMComposed the song "From Metropolis")
- Richard Rogers(Composed the 2005 CM song "Happy Talk")
- PES discipline(RIP SLYMEMembers of. 2007 CM song "Tales" composed)
- Kazunobu Mineta(Ginkgo BOYZMembers of. Composes the 2008 CM song "Night on the Galactic Railroad Chapter XNUMX-Tell Giovanni, I'm here")
- Yoshiharu Abe(unicornMembers of. 2009 CM song "HELLO』Lyrics and composition)
- Yu Takahashi(2010 CM song "Fukuwarai』Lyrics and composition)
- Tokyo Incidents
- Kazuyoshi Saito(2012 CM song "Take the metro』Lyrics and composition)
- Yumi Matsutoya(Written and composed the 2013 CM song "Hey girl!
- Kenshi YONEZU(Lyrics and composition of the 2014 CM song "Eine Kleine")
Programs and events sponsored by Tokyo Metro
- Tokyo weather(Nippon TV5 minute mini program, provided by one company, already finished)
- Metrog(TBS5 minute mini program, provided by one company)
- Come on!?(Fuji Television Network, Inc(Provided from April 2006 to March 4 only in the Kanto area) --The homepage-linked commercial "Tokyo □ .net" was being broadcast.
- Tokyo International Marathon(Sponsors in 2005/2006) →Tokyo marathon(Sponsor since the start of 2007, nationwide network)
- Marathon grand championship(2019,2020 Tokyo Olympics・ Men and women marathon representative from Japan selection meeting)
Real estate business
"EchikaWith a station likeStation NakaIn addition to retail stores and restaurants, it has office buildings, hotels, houses, driving ranges, and rental storage spaces, mainly along the railway lines. Office buildings have the brand name "Metro City", and condominium-type apartments have the brand name "Metro Stage"..
Affiliated companies / organizations
-  --General cleaning work and security work
- Metro Commerce Co., Ltd.  --Product sales, service operations and station operations
-  --Station facility maintenance management work
- Metro Vehicle Co., Ltd.  - Vehicle inspection·repair work
-  --Conservative work related to construction work
- Metro Development Co., Ltd.  - Civil engineering / architecture consulting, Operation management under the overpass
-  --Electrical maintenance work
-  --Real estate development, rental and operation management of office buildings, etc.Toyocho StationnearDriving range[Annotation 17] Management of
- Metro Properties Co., Ltd.  - Echika・ Commercial facilities such as Metropia and Metro M, and restaurant business such as "Soba-dokoro Metoroan"[Annotation 18] Operational management
- Metro Ad Agency Co., Ltd.  - Tokyo Metro VisionOperation etc.Advertising agencyBusiness
- Metro Life Support Co., Ltd.  - human resources・ Welfare-related work
-  - human resources·accounting・ Office work related to system services
- - Special subsidiary(Employee WelfareCleaning work for facilities, etc.)
- VIETNAM TOKYO METRO ONE MEMBER LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euSupport for urban railway maintenance projects
Public interest corporation
|Tokyo subway labor union||Japan Private Railway Labor Union General Federation|
- Ltd.Japan Credit Rating AgencybyratingIs "AAA". (As of May 2019, 11)
- While the number of drinking facilities at stations is decreasing at each company, many stations on the Tokyo subwayWater coolerWas installed, but it was completely abolished in 2014.. The faucet type drinking fountain has also been completely abolished by May 2018..
- At Shinjuku Sanchome Station on the Marunouchi Line in October 1998, inside the stationMobile phoneIt became possible to use mobile phones, and from August 2003, mobile phones can be used on the premises of all stations. On March 8, 2012, mobile phones became available in the tunnel between Honkomagome and Akabane Iwabuchi on the Namboku Line, and the service area was gradually expanded thereafter, and all lines were expanded on March 3, 30.[Annotation 19]Mobile phones can now be used on trains.
- At almost all stationsNTT DoCoMo Ofdocomo Wi-Fi,NTT East OfFLET'S SPOT(Since December 2004),Softbank mobile OfSoftbank Wi-Fi spot(From November 2011, 11)such asPublic wireless LANService available (until the end of July 2013)NTT Communications OfHotSpotWas also available).2013May 2From to November 2014NTT Broadband PlatformIn collaboration with the Ginza Line, a free internet connection service and information distribution service using on-site wireless LAN at all stations, etc.MANTAWas provided for the test. AlsoUQ Communications OfWiMAXAgreed to install communication equipment, started providing WiMAX service in the station yard of Nakano Fujimicho Station on March 2012, 3, and can use WiMAX service in the station yard and tunnel of all lines on May 31, 2013 It became so.
- From 2007 with the introduction of PASMOHouse card"Tokyo Metro To Me CARDHas started to be issued.PASMO auto charge serviceIn addition to the above, a unique point service "Points are given for each number of PASMO balance withdrawals."Metro pointHas been introduced.
- From 2018, all vehicles will be installed in sequence along with the Toei Subway.surveillance cameraStarted installation.
- During the Teito Rapid Transit Authority era, it was prohibited to shoot the entire facility such as the station yard, but with the appearance of the 2012 series in 1000, the shooting inside the facility was lifted...However, that fact has not been posted on the station premises or on the website since the days of the corps, and even the readers' posts of railway hobby magazines have not restricted the posting of photographs taken inside the facility.[Annotation 20]..Furthermore, after the inauguration of Tokyo Metro, events were held on the premise of shooting, such as the public opening of the depot, which had not been held until then.
- ^ Wakoshi StationIs Saitama prefectureWako city,東西 線 OfUrayasu StationThe eastern part is located in Chiba prefecture."Tokyo Metro Co., Ltd. Law (14 Law No. 188)”(May 2002, 12). 2019/12/24Browse. “For enforcement on June 2002, 12”In Article 1, "Tokyo Ofspecial areaIt is stipulated as "a joint-stock company whose purpose is to manage the railway business and its incidental businesses, mainly in the area where the railway is located and in the vicinity thereof, mainly underground."
- ^ Some sections were opened in advance as a new Yurakucho Line during the corps era.
- ^ In the United Kingdom, "Underground" and "Tube" are used, and in the United States, "Subway" is used to mean the subway.
- ^ During the Teito Rapid Transit Authority era, it was called the "Teito Rapid Transit Authority".
- ^ Of these, Ota Ward has Toei Subway lines and stations (Asakusa Line OfMagome StationとNishimagome Station). In addition, Ayase Station was Katsushika Ward at the beginning of license application and construction, but as a result of the transfer to Adachi Ward before the opening, the station no longer exists in Katsushika Ward. Setagaya Ward is an underground line other than Tokyo Metro and Toei SubwayTokyu Denentoshi Line(Line 11,Ikejiriohashi Station - Futakotamagawa StationThere is a space (in Setagaya Ward).
- ^ The Toei Subway car that runs directly from Shirokane Takanawa Station on the Namboku Line to Meguro Station is also a "T".
- ^ Integrated with "Tokyo Metro my! App" on January 2021, 1.
- ^ Mutual use is not available for discount manaca, nimoca for people with disabilities, and discount Hayakaken.
- ^ Currently operated on the Tozai Line.
- ^ at the same timeTobu Railway70000 series(Isesaki Line-Sunlight-Subway Hibiya LineAlso in charge of manufacturing all cars (for entry).
- ^ Chiyoda LineThe 16000 series is jointly ordered and manufactured by Kawasaki Heavy Industries and Hitachi.Fukutoshin Line-Yurakucho LineFor the 17000 series, the 10-car train is manufactured by Hitachi, and the 8-car train is manufactured by Kinki Sharyo.
- ^ The distance between Gokokuji Station and Ikebukuro Station is 2.0 km, and the distance between Ochanomizu Station and Ikebukuro Station is 6.4 km.
- ^ PassnetWas also the target.
- ^ Available at Tokyo Metro commuter pass offices (Tokyo Station, Nihonbashi Station, Shinjuku Station, Ikebukuro Station) and Chuo Ward Tourist Information Center (Kyobashi EdglanB1F),Busta ShinjukuSagawa Kyubin SHINJUKU SERVICE CENTER in the 3rd floor Tokyo Tourist Information Center.
- ^ Transfer information is only available when departing from the station and omitted during rush hours.
- ^ Even in the predecessor Teito Rapid Transit Authority era, it has been appointed as a boarding manner poster.
- ^ Metro Sports as of April 2013, 4  Absorbed and merged.
- ^ As of April 2015, 4, the restaurant business of Metro Food Service was succeeded.
- ^ From August 2017, 8, between Kotake Mukaihara Station and Senkawa Station on the Yurakucho Line and Fukutoshin Line, where the construction of the connecting line was underway..
- ^ For those whose publication is restricted by railway hobby magazines, etc.Bank of JapanOf the cash transport vehicle owned byMani 30There is an example.
- ^ Tokyo Metro listed on the air The Ministry of Finance is impatient with the approaching "deadline""Nihon Keizai ShimbunElectronic version (March 2018, 11) Retrieved July 26, 2018
- ^ a b c d e f g h "(PDF)”. Tokyo Metro Co., Ltd. (June 2020, 6). 2020/12/8Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Metro Group Medium-Term Management Plan "Step Up Tokyo Metro Plan 2009"”. Tokyo Metro (March 2007, 3). 2007/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Metro postpones listing in 10”. Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun Shinsha (October 2009, 10). 2009/11/4Browse.
- ^ "Management Strategy --Aiming for Sustainable Improvement of Corporate Value”. Tokyo Metro. As of October 2012, 10オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/4/11Browse.
- ^ "Management Vision”. Tokyo Metro. 2020/4/11Browse.
- ^ Establish a local corporation in VietnamTokyo Metro News Release (March 2017, 3) Retrieved December 27, 2018
- ^ a b c d Corporate Advertising Find my Tokyo. Has started! -Tokyo Subway, February 2015, 3
- ^ "Unknown Tokyo Metro corporate identity". Tokyo Metro 2012 general job recruitment site.Tokyo subway. 2013/3/23Browse.
- ^ "Deep Mysterious Railway Terminology Dictionary" page 313 ISBN-4 907727-18-6
- ^ Ripples on "Osaka Subway" and "Osaka Metro", which Osaka Prefecture applied for trademark --President's trademark registration site (Minato Mirai Patent Office), viewed October 2019, 10.
- ^ Nicknamed "Tokyo Metro" / Teito Rapid Transit Authority-Privatization and renewed uniforms"World daily report』April 2004, 2 (viewed June 2, 2019)
- ^ Tokyo Metro President Akiyoshi Yamamura talks about issues and policies "I also get lost underground" Livedoor news(Delivery at 2017:9 on November 4, 6) Viewed on December 0, 2018
- ^ Yoshikazu Kusamachi:What are the merits of the new subway line Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line "branch line"?Vehicle News (delivered on October 2018, 7) Viewed on May 4, 2018
- ^ "Odakyu Line / Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line, direct trains / romance cars increased due to timetable revision!" My Navi News(Delivery on December 2015, 12) Retrieved on November 20, 2016
- ^ Impact of shortening 15 minutes to Shinjuku on the "Sotetsu-JR Direct Line" Mainichi ShimbunHomepage content "Economic Premier" delivered on August 2019, 8 (viewed on September 21, 2019)
- ^ Takuya Kobayashi 2018, p. 2.
- ^ a b c Yoichiro Aoyama (July 2016, 7). “[Trivia of vehicles] How was the line color of Tokyo Metro decided?". Vehicle news. 2018/12/4Browse.
- ^ Guidelines --Tokyo Metro Open Data Developer Site (viewed May 2021, 5)
- ^ a b c d e f g Takuya Kobayashi 2018, p. 3.
- ^ "History of Teito Rapid Transit Authority" Tokyo Metro Co., Ltd., December 2004, pp. 12-579.
- ^ “Tokyo Metro and Keisei Early Earthquake Warning System Started Operation”. "Traffic newspaper" (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 1. (July 2007, 10)
- ^ “Tokyo Metro official smartphone app released on 5/30!” (PDF) (Press Release), Tokyo Metro, (May 2011, 5) 2021/7/24Browse.
- ^ “Integrate the“ Tokyo Metro my! App ”and the“ Tokyo Metro App ”! ” (Press Release), Tokyo Metro, (October 2021, 1) 2021/7/24Browse.
- ^ Tokyo Metro 13000 series begins full-scale commercial operation Railway fan(Koyusha) railf.jp (delivered on March 2017, 3) Retrieved on October 26, 2019
- ^ "We will start setting up a new transfer station from Saturday, March 3th.”. Tokyo Metro (March 2018, 2). 2018/2/18Browse.
- ^ "NTT and Tokyo Metro collaborate on railway maintenance and station congestion relief" Nihon Keizai ShimbunNews site (March 2019, 7) Read April 29, 2019.
- ^ "At Tokyo Metro, smartphone charger rental Yurakucho station, etc." Nihon Keizai Shimbun News Site (delivered on September 2020, 2) Retrieved September 3, 2020
- ^ We will implement antiviral and antibacterial measures for all vehicles so that customers can use the subway with peace of mind. Tokyo Metro News Release (March 2020, 7) Retrieved December 9, 2020.
- ^ ““ My! Tokyo MaaS ”is finally starting, and a new app“ Tokyo Metro my! App ”is now available!” (Press Release), Tokyo Metro, (October 2020, 8) 2021/7/24Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Metro, Corona Sound Capital Investment 2% Reduction Plan for FY20Nihon Keizai Shimbun News Site (delivered on September 2020, 9) Viewed on September 30, 2020
- ^ "The Tokyo Metro my! App will deliver the actual and predicted congestion status for each car in real time!”. Tokyo Metro (March 2021, 7). 2021/7/23Browse.
- ^ Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line / Tobu Sky Tree Line New vehicle type and basic specifications decided --Tokyo Metro (June 2015, 6) Retrieved October 17, 2019.
- ^ [Tokyo Subway] 06 series, to Shinkiba --Railway Hovidas RM News (August 2015, 8) Retrieved October 13, 2019.
- ^ Dismantling of Tokyo Metro 06 series begins --Koyusha "Railway Fan" railf.jp Railroad News (September 2015, 9) Retrieved October 25, 2019.
- ^ "The new Hanzomon Line 18000 series finally debuts! It will start operation on Saturday, August 2021, 8!" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Tokyo Metro, (July 2021, 8), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 8. 2021/8/7Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Metro new model 18000 series debuts sequentially from August In a bright car unified with purple". Kawasaki Economic Newspaper (September 2021, 7). 2021/7/23Browse.
- ^ "Nippon Sharyo receives an order from Tokyo Metro, 32 new cars, 192 cars""Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun』April 2018, 4 (viewed June 10, 2020)
- ^ Japan Railfan Club "RAIL FAN" No.754 "Ask the person in charge of vehicle design Tokyo Metro 13000 series" Tokyo Metro Vehicle Department Vehicle Planning Division 3 pages.
- ^ Passenger Business Regulations Article 51 Retrieved July 2018, 7.
- ^ IC card ticket handling rules Article 6 Retrieved July 2018, 7.
- ^ “Passenger fare approval and revision” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Tokyo Metro Public Relations Department, (September 2019, 9) 2019/9/30Browse.
- ^ “Transfers on the Tokyo Metro line will become even more convenient! New transfer station settings (Toranomon Station ⇔ Toranomon Hills Station, Ginza Station ⇔ Ginza 30-chome Station) Expand transfer time outside the ticket gate from 60 minutes to XNUMX minutes” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Tokyo Metro, (July 2020, 5), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 5. 2020/6/8Browse.
- ^ Tokyo Metro changes one-day ticket to valid for 1 hours-price remains unchanged at 24 yen Mynavi news March 2016, 2 reading on May 6, 3.
- ^ The Tokyo Metro 24-hour ticket, Tokyo Subway Ticket, and Tokyo XNUMX-Day Ticket can also be used with the IC card ticket "PASMO"! --Tokyo Metro February 2020, 2 (viewed March 26, 2020)
- ^ Tokyo Metro starts handling "Tokyo Subway Ticket" for travelers at convenience stores in some areas -Travel Watch November 2020, 2 (viewed November 17, 2020)
- ^ Passenger Business Regulations Article 70
- ^ Passenger Business Regulations, Article 40, Paragraph 4, Article 70, Paragraph 2
- ^ Passenger Business Regulations Article 40-2, Article 70-2
- ^ Passenger Business Regulations Article 40-2, Paragraph 3, Article 70-2, Paragraph 2
- ^ Tokyo Metro Passenger Information Sign System Standard Production --In the official website of REI (accessed October 2019, 10).
- ^ “A new service of“ Tokyo Metro ”will be launched with the aim of providing services that resonate with customers. (Attachment) " (Press Release), Teito Rapid Transit Authority, (March 2004, 3) 2012/9/16Browse.
- ^ “Starting a new passenger information sign system! --Expanded to all stations by the end of 18” (Press Release), Tokyo Metro, (October 2005, 10) 2012/9/16Browse.
- ^ "Delivery of 680 ultra-thin LED guidance signs to the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line !!" (Press Release), Topy Industries, (June 2008, 6) 2012/9/16Browse.
- ^ "Railroad Trivia 105 An unexpected celebrity is involved in in-car broadcasting”. Mynavi News (October 2011, 7). 2015/5/13Browse.
- ^ "I will be in charge of English narration for Tokyo Metro!”. Office Sucky (December 2017, 12). 2018/2/3Browse.
- ^ Number of passengers getting on and off at each station 2020 Retrieved February 2021, 08
- ^ Number of passengers getting on and off at each station 2019 Retrieved February 2021, 08
- ^ a b TVCM broadcast starts on April 4st (Thursday) The new character of Tokyo Metro is Yui Aragaki! --Tokyo Metro (June 2010, 3) Retrieved October 30, 2019.
- ^ a b (PDF) -Tokyo Subway, February 2011, 4
- ^ a b c (PDF) -Tokyo Subway, February 2012, 3
- ^ a b c (PDF) -Tokyo Subway, February 2013, 3
- ^ a b c (PDF) -Tokyo Subway, February 2014, 3
- ^ a b Satomi Ishihara has been selected as the image character for the new Tokyo Metro "Find my Tokyo." Campaign! --Tokyo Metro (June 2016, 4) Retrieved October 1, 2019.
- ^ A public relations project that introduces the corporate philosophy, corporate stance, and various initiatives centered on the railway business to the family.
- ^ Tokyo Metro and Doraemon's "Susu Metro!" Campaign has started! --Tokyo Metro (June 2016, 3) Retrieved October 29, 2019.
- ^ A public relations project that encourages staggered commuting.
- ^ Tokyo Metro Off-Peak Project "A Man Who Knows the Peak" Campaign --Metro Ad Agency (September 2020, 9) Retrieved November 7, 2020.
- ^ Tozai Line Off-Peak Project --Metpo Retrieved July 2021, 7.
- ^ Tokyo Metro "Find my Tokyo." The new commercial "Urayasu_Another Theme Park" will be released in advance from March 3st (Friday)! --Tokyo Metro (June 2017, 3) Retrieved October 31, 2019.
- ^ ""Metopon! Look Pon! Walk Pon! Stamp Rally" will be held!”. Tokyo Metro (March 2009, 9). 2010/2/4Browse.
- ^ a b "Tokyo Metro "17000 series" unveiled New Yurakucho Line / Fukutoshin Line”. Railway Newspaper (August 2020, 8). 2020/8/12Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Metro area support project "Michika from Tokyo"”. Tokyo Metro (March 2016, 5). 2016/5/28Browse.
- ^ "Posted on Tokyo Metro Twitter”. Tokyo Metro (March 2020, 6). 2020/8/12Browse.
- ^ Real estate business --Tokyo Metro (viewed October 2019, 10).
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ a b Did the "water cooler" of Tokyo Metro disappear? The whereabouts of the faucet-type drinking fountain --Vehicle News (July 2017, 7) Retrieved October 18, 2019.
- ^ I'm finally connected! Yurakucho Line / Fukutoshin Line "Senkawa-Kotake Mukaihara" out of mobile service area J Town Net Tokyo August 2017, 8
- ^ Tokyo Metro, all lines area on March 3 --Keitai Watch (March 2013, 3) Retrieved October 18, 2019.
- ^ (PDF) -Tokyo Subway, February 2013, 3
- ^ Started offering "SoftBank Wi-Fi Spot" at stations on all Tokyo Metro lines, Softbank Mobile (October 2010, 10) Retrieved October 25, 2019.
- ^ Tokyo Metro and NTT BP conduct free wireless LAN in station premises and test information distribution,Nikkei xTECH(September 2013, 2) Retrieved September 13, 2019.
- ^ Free Wi-Fi for foreign visitors to Japan, "MANTA" service ends at 143 subway stations in Tokyo,Nikkei xTECH(September 2014, 11) Retrieved September 26, 2019.
- ^ WiMAX will be available on all lines of Tokyo Metro from noon on May 25, 5 (Tuesday)! --Tokyo Metro, UQ Communications (May 2013, 5) Retrieved October 22, 2019.
- ^ "Promote the installation of security cameras in all Tokyo Metro vehicles”. Tokyo Metro (March 2017, 3). 2017/3/19Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Metro is above the entrance door, Toei Subway is ceiling-to install security cameras on all vehicles”. Mynavi News (October 2017, 3). 2017/3/19Browse.
- ^ "[Notice] The ban on photography inside the Tokyo Metro facility has been lifted.”. Railroad Forum (April 2012, 4). 2020/11/29Browse.
- Takuya Kobayashi (October 2018, 10). “Why is the Ginza line orange? The mystery of the subway "line color"". 東洋 経 済 オ ン ラ イ ン. 2018/12/4Browse.
- Kenji Nakamura, "The Birth of the Metro-The Battle of Tokuji Hayakawa and Keita Goshima, Who Pioneered the Subway," Kotsu Shimbunsha, July 2007,ISBN-978 4330-93607-9
- Teito High Speed Transportation Corps(Teito Rapid Transit Authority) --The predecessor of the Tokyo Metro.
- Toei Subway --Operates subways in and around Tokyo along with the Tokyo subway.Integrated discussionThere is.
- Japanese subway
- Tokyo subway
- Exit number
- Metro Promenade
- Metrovias SA - アルゼンチンThe capital ofブ エ ノ ス ア イ レ スsubway
- Michihiko Yanai(In charge of CM direction for "TOKYO HEART", "TOKYO WONDER GROUND" and "We are the Tokyo Navigator")
- Osaka City High Speed Electric Orbit (Osaka Metro) --A subway operating company established by privatization like the Tokyo subway.