Use 4D in Sports: 4D Replay's video technology provides sports fans with 360-degree immersive footage
If you write the contents roughly
4DREPLAY is a unique video production company headquartered in Silicon Valley, San Francisco.
Sports using 4D Replay technology AsiaNet 90769 [Tokyo July 2021, 7 PR… → Continue reading
Kyodo News PR Wire
Kyodo PR wire, which distributes press releases and news releases, connects information from "who wants to know" to "people who want to know."
This is a site that consumers should pay attention to, where news releases from major governments and government agencies including local governments and universities are gathered.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Silicon Valley(English: Silicon Valley) IsThe United States of AmericaCaliforniaNorth OfSan Francisco Bay AreaThe name of the Santa Clara Valley and surrounding areas located in the southern part of. It is not a place name that officially refers to a specific place, but is used as a common name for a wide area.
In this areaApple,Intel,National Semiconductor,Google,Facebook,Applied Materials,Yahoo!,Adobe,Cisco SystemsRepresented bysoftware,インターネットMany related companies were born,ITIt is a major base for companies.
originallyMenlo ParkIt is inStanford UniversityTechnicianHewlett PackardIt is said that the establishment of such electronics and computer companies, and the attraction of these new technology companies to the site of this university as Stanford Industrial Park.. Also,TransistorIs one of the inventors ofWilliam ShockleyEstablished "Shockley Semiconductor Research Laboratory" in this area and differentiated from itFairchild SemiconductorOr from thereIntelThe name of Silicon Valley came to be associated with the birth of many semiconductor companies including.
Second World WarPreviously, there was no glaring industry in the region of Silicon Valley today, which is hard to imagine from its current prosperity.During World War IIToStanford UniversityThe industry related to munitions has risen, centering around. The ones that played a central role were Lytton Industries andAmpex,Varian Associates,Hewlett PackardIn Silicon ValleyDawnBecame a source of local human resources.. After that, with the development of the semiconductor industryInitial public offeringIn succession, and those fundsVenture companyRe-invested in, and positive feedback creates a virtuous cycle and continues to develop.
Even in the 2010s,Start-upIn addition to aspiring people, acquiring business opportunities and human resources,Open innovationCompanies in and outside the United States aiming toToyotaJapanese companies are also included.
As a result, the number of people moving in and out of the city has increased rapidly,Traffic jamAnd rising house prices,ホ ー ム レ スThere are also problems such as increase.. Measures against such overcrowding,Private carDon't want to haveMillennialsConvenient for public transportation due to an increase in the number of workersSan Jose Diridon StationSilicon Valley is expanding towards the surrounding south.
Many advanced IT companies are headquartered in Silicon Valley. The following isFCompanies listed in:
- Adobe (Adobe Inc.)
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Materials
- Cisco Systems
- Electronic Arts
- Hewlett Packard (HP)
- Juniper Networks
- National Semiconductor
- Net app
- Sun Microsystems
- Yahoo!(Yahoo! Inc.)
In addition to the above, some well-known companies based in Silicon Valley (some do not exist):
- Threecom(Acquired by HP)
- Cypress Semiconductor
- Foundry Networks
- Knight-Ridder(Night rider.The McClatchy Company(Acquired by McLathy)
- LSI Corporation (LSIC)
- McAfee(Acquired by Intel)
- NeXT Computer, Inc.(Next Computer. Currently Apple Inc.)
- Palm(Acquired by HP)
- ACCESS Systems(Access Systems)
- PayPal(Paypal, acquired by eBay)
- Powerset(Power set)
- Silicon graphics
- VA Software(VA software.Slash dot）
- Veritas(Acquired by Symantec)
- Stanford University
- Carnegie Mellon University(West Coast Campus)
- San Jose State University
- Santa Clara University
To be precise, the following universities are not located in Silicon Valley, but contribute to the area as nearby research institutes:
Silicon Valley Japanese affiliates/organizations
- JETRO Business Innovation Center (BIC)
- Silicon Valley Japanese Entrepreneur Network (SVJEN)
- Silicon Valley Multimedia Forum (SVMF)
- Japan America Business Initiatives (JABI)
- Japanese Technology Professional Association (JTPA)
- Japan Bio Community
- Keizai Society
Other cutting-edge industrial areas
The success of Silicon Valley became known throughout the United States, and the rise of the IT industry was a scream of economic revival for the United States, where the economy was stagnant. Therefore, inevitably in other regions as well, major companies, venture companies, universities, governments, etc. laid the foundation for the maturity of the IT industry, and some of them steadily achieved results and achieved growth. Accordingly, Silicon Valley is becoming a symbol of great success in various parts of Silicon Valley, and has been given a nickname or nickname. Although some are listed here, there are actually more than 50 regions in the English version of wikipedia, and although the base and growing soil are immature, it is said that it is an excellent means to attract venture companies. You can also see the example.
- Research Triangle Park (North carolina OfLarry,Durham,Chapel hillZone surrounding the. Along with Silicon Valley, it is a well-known place)
- (FloridaChubu,Tampa - OrlandoTo the whole area)
- Silicon Coast (Miami(Near)
- (Boston CityCentered onNew EnglandWhole area.Route 128Nickname)
- Tech coast (南 カ リ フ ォ ル ニ ア(The whole area)
- (ArizonaPhoenixThe entire metropolitan area. Inexpensive labor force and land cost, rapid growth with favorable environment)
- Silicon prairie (TexasDallas/Fort Worth Complex Metropolitan Area,Chicago metropolitan areaSuch)
- Silicon Hills (TexasAustin(Near)
- (OregonPortland ）
- Silicon array (New York Stateマ ン ハ ッ タ ンWhole area)
- Hudson Valley (New York StateHudson riverCompanion)
- Duffel Bag-Route 128Along (Massachusetts）
World Silicon Valley
The success of Silicon Valley is well-known worldwide, and the prominent accumulation areas of the IT industry have been nicknamed “Silicon Valley of XX” or “Silicon XX” and “Valley of XX” in each country. There are other names and popular names that have come to be called spontaneously, and in some cases the government and others have stated that they are using Silicon Valley as a model. There are also cases where areas other than IT that seek to attract companies or promote entrepreneurship are called "○○○ Valley"..
- People's Republic of China - 北京市Haidian DistrictZhongguancun
- People's Republic of China - Shenzhen
- Taiwan - Hsinchu City
- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu - Hanoi
- India - Bangalore
- イ ス ラ エ ル - Tel Aviv ("Silicon Wadi")
- EuropeThe entire - アイルランド
- The United Kingdom - UK-Shoreditch(``Silicon Roundabout''),
- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu - Silicon Glen
- Germany - Jena
- フィンランド - Owl
- ブルガリア - Sophia
- Russian Federation - Skolkovo(capitalMoscowSuburbs)
North / Latin America
Silicon Valley in Japan
Although there is no fixed area in Japan that corresponds to Silicon Valley, there are some areas where IT companies are particularly concentrated. Nuance is different, but three majorElectric TownIs also called Silicon Valley.
In the 1980s,Tohoku ExpresswayAlong the way along the Silicon Road,KumamotoCentered onKyusyuWas called Silicon Island, and the electronic equipment industry such as IC manufacturing developed. But laterNICS (later NIES)Due to the rise of countries, companies are shutting down their factories one after another, and due to the decline, the name is rarely used today.
- TokyoShibuya Ward: It is a concentration area of IT industry, and "bitter valley" which translates "Shibuya" into English one by one and "bit" from "bit" of information amount unitBit valley"It is called. Especially ShibuyaShinsen TownOr Shibuya WardShibuyaRefers to.
- TokyoMinato-ku : Shibuya StationAdjacent toMinami-Aoyama, Tokyo(Omotesando Station) Surroundings andRoppongi HillsToVentureThere are many IT companies.
- KanagawaKawasaki City: Along the Tama River, especiallyNakaharaCentered onNambu LineMajor domestic IT companies are crowded along the line. It is also the northwestern part of Kawasaki City.Aso OfKurokawa StationIn the vicinityKawasaki Micom CityThere is a commercial and industrial zone named "".
- Kanagawa横 浜 市 : Kanazawa kuOperated by Yokohama Industrial Promotion CorporationYokohama Kanazawa High-Tech CenterAn area where new industries are concentrated around is created,Keihin Industrial AreaIs being renewed.
- KanagawaYokosuka : NTT DoCoMoR & D Center Area (YRP)
- Chiba : Urayasu city-Makuhari New City(Chiba)・Chiba New Town(Inzai City）
- Ibaraki : Tsukuba Science City(Tsukuba City）
- Tochigi : Hoshoji StationAround
- Nagano : SuwaCentered onPrecision machineryThere are many factories.
- Kyoto : Kyoto Research Park,NagaokakyoAround,Kansai Science CitySurroundings, etc.
- Nara : Kansai Science City,Tenri CityAround
- Osaka : Kansai Science City(Gakken City) and the coastal areaKobeContinue toHanshin Industrial AreaAre connected, and the renewal of the achievements of Gakken City is aimed at. In cooperation with Bit Valley in Shibuya, a group of Kansai Internet called Beta Valley was also formed.
- Wakayama : Tanabe City・Around Shirahama.
- Shimane : Matsue
- Fukuoka : Iizuka
- Kumamoto : Mount AsoThere are many semiconductor manufacturers' factories.
- Oita: There are many semiconductor manufacturers' factories in Kyushu, since the 1980sSilicon IslandHas the name of.
- HokkaidoSapporo : Sapporo StationNorth exit,Sapporo Techno Park
- KagoshimaKirishima: A major semiconductor manufacturer has set up a base for convenience of transportationKokubun CityHas been installed by.
- ^ ( Formation of a startup investment organization on the West Coast of the United States
- ^ ( What is Regional Superiority: Silicon Valley and Route 128 Culture and Competition
- ^ Hideyo Waki "Silicon ValleySteve Jobs Cradle] Tokyo Denki University Press, October 2013, Chapter 10.ISBN 9784501552107.
- ^ Takehiko Isobe "Genesis of Silicon Valley"Co-evolution of local industries and universities] Hakuto Shobo, January 2000, 1, Chapter 16.ISBN 9784561510444.
- ^ Toyota's US AI subsidiary establishes VC for 1 million dollars Collaboration with robots and autonomous driving Nihon Keizai Shimbun news site (July 2017, 7) Read June 12, 2018.
- ^ [Shinpu Silicon Valley] Life crisis facing residentsNikkei Sangyo Shimbun] July 2018, 6 (one page).
- ^ Silicon Valley suffering from “living”/expansion to the south, soaring rent/Unable to catch up with infrastructure “Nihon Keizai Shimbun” July 2018, 7 (15nd page) Read July 2, 2018.
- ^ About Nagoya Life Valley (Nagoya Science Park B Zone) Aichi Prefecture Nagoya City Civic and Economic Affairs Bureau Industry Department Next Generation Industrial Promotion Division (May 2018, 5 reading)
- ^ WEB Special Feature Not just yogurt and dracula - NHK
- ^ Skolkovo, Russia's technological innovation base aiming for the worldNikkei BusinessOnline (browsed on March 2018, 3)
- Koichi Edagawa "Silicon Valley Story" (Chuo Koron Shinsha, Chuko Shinsho, 1999)
- Higashiichi Shin "How to Make Silicon Valley" (Chuo Koron Shinsha, Chuko Shinsho Racre, 2001)
- Analy Saxenian, "The Story of Two Modern Cities: Why Silicon Valley Revived and Boston Route 128 Sinked" (Kodansha 1995)