Notice of event cancellation Real and virtual experience of technique!Skill competition exhibition / technician exhibition in Ehime
If you write the contents roughly
The "Skills Competition Exhibition / Technician Exhibition" scheduled for August 8 (Thursday) at Item Ehime by the Central Skills Promotion Center (Japan Vocational Ability Development Association), which is the trustee of the project commissioned by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, is a new coronavirus. As a result of considering safety and security in consideration of the situation of infectious diseases, it was unavoidably canceled.
The "Skill Competition Exhibition / Technician Exhibition in Ehime" scheduled to be held on August 8 has been cancelled. [Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare] [Central position ... → Continue reading
Kyodo News PR Wire
Kyodo PR wire, which distributes press releases and news releases, connects information from "who wants to know" to "people who want to know."
This is a site that consumers should pay attention to, where news releases from major governments and government agencies including local governments and universities are gathered.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Central Vocational Development Association
Central Vocational Development Association(The job is a job,British: Japan Vocational Ability Development Association, abbreviation:JAVADA) IsOccupationSupport for vocational ability evaluation and career development for the purpose of promoting ability developmentMinistry of Health, Labor and WelfareHuman Resources Development OfficerJurisdictionSpecial private corporation.
Occupational Ability Development Promotion ActIt is stipulated in Articles 52-78.
- 1979(Showa54 years)- Vocational training corporation Chuokai,andCentral Skill Test AssociationInheriting all rights and obligations ofAuthorized corporationEstablished as
- 1998(Heisei10 years) July 7-Private corporation
- Location:TokyoShinjuku wardNishi-Shinjuku 5-25-11 Nishi-Shinjuku Kimuraya Building XNUMXth floor
Various businesses, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare,Prefectures,Prefectural Vocational Ability Development AssociationDo it in cooperation with.
- Job training, Various certification exams, provision of information and materials on other vocational ability development, public relations, research, and international cooperation, etc.
- National Skills CompetitionSponsored by
- Skill test --CenterSkill test committeeAppointment and preparation of exam questions (the prefectural vocational ability development association is in charge of conducting the exam)
- Computer service proficiency evaluation test
- Business Career Certification Exam
We support the business promotion of Japan Vocational Ability Development AssociationCompanyIt is a system in which or an organization joins as a "member" for the purpose of.As a member's privilege, free distribution of periodicals of our association, free distribution of research materials of our association, discount purchase of books published by our association (20%), discount of tuition fees for lectures and seminars, our association You can get a discount on advertising in public relations magazines published by.
As of October 2008, the number of members is 10, of which 492 are prefectural vocational ability development associations and groups (Foundation,Corporation,School corporation,Cooperative238, companies (etc.)Ltd.Etc.) is 115,TechnicianMeeting 46,Prefectural Employment Development AssociationIs 46.
- Unauthorized spending problem --From 2002 to 2004, a total of about 64 yen was treated as a meeting fee for a social gathering of staff with alcohol and food.Accounting OfficeWas discovered in May 2009.
Problems in operating the "Emergency Human Resources Development and Employment Support Fund"
- Since 2009,Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareThanEmergency human resources development and employment support fundTaxes of 9,950 billion yen are paid as such, but so far only 1,555 billion yen has been used as a business, while 13 billion yen is used for personnel expenses and office expenses every year, and as of 2013, a surplus of 2,266 billion yen Money is being generated.From the ministrydictateThe association, which accepts nine people, has announced that it is "expected to be used up every year," but it was announced on August 9, 2013 that it had never been used up.Asahi ShimbunPublished in.
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare> Japan Vocational Ability Development Association Material List