Conducted a questionnaire survey of motorcycle users in 7 Asian countries (2021) Increased use due to corona damage ...
If you write the contents roughly
From the viewpoint of infection prevention, the response rate for "public transportation", "car sharing, rental car", etc. is low, but rather the decrease is absorbed by "motorcycle", and the survey results are growing.
Yano Research Institute Co., Ltd. (President: Takashi Mizukoshi) surveyed motorcycle owners in seven Asian countries ... → Continue reading
Yano Research Institute
In 1958, Yano Research Institute was founded by Masao Yano as a pioneer of Japanese market research company. Since then, we have always walked with the development of the Japanese economy. Live market information, marketing know-how that has been refined on-site, and the basis of our competitive advantage are here. As a unique business solution provider based on research capabilities, we want to participate in creating a prosperous future for our customers.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Public transport(This is theEnglish: Public transport) is used by unspecified number of peopleTransportationRefers to. In addition,TaxiThere is an interpretation that this is included in public transportation and an interpretation that it is not included..
Definition in Japan (barrier-free new law)
Japan OfAct on promotion of facilitation of movement of elderly people, persons with disabilities, etc.(Barrier-free new law) defines "public transport operators, etc." as follows..
- Railway Business LawbyRailway operator
- Orbit methodOrbit by
- Road transport lawGeneral passenger car carrier and general passenger car carrier by (Transit Bus-Taxi）
- Car terminal lawWho run a bus terminal business by
- Sea Freight LawbyPerson who runs regular passenger liner business
- Aviation lawbyJapanese air carrier
- A person other than the above who installs or manages the following passenger facilities
- Railway facilities under the Railway Business Act
- Transportation facility by sea transportation method
- Air passenger terminal facility
- Air route
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Demand type traffic
- ^ Monthly/Corporate Practice April 2011 Issue/Taxi and Public Transportation (Japanese) - 2013 May 4Browse
- ^ "Act on promotion of facilitation of movement of elderly people, persons with disabilities, etc.". Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. October 2018th, 8Browse.[Broken link]
- Environment issues
- Traffic vulnerable
- 3D Express Coach
- Finnish models of public transport
- International Association of Public Transport
- Passenger load factor
- Patronage (transport)
- Private transport
- Public transport bus service
- Public transport route planner
- Sustainable transport
- Transit district
- Transit pass