"Salt meat sauce" spaghetti that does not use tomato sauce!Oku Ikebukuro Cafe "ROCKET CAF ...
If you write the contents roughly
With toppings, you can add mashed potatoes and green peas mash.
Oku Ikebukuro's cafe "RO ...", which offers natural wine and Mediterranean cuisine with the concept of "harmony between physical and mental health" → Continue reading
Atpress is a pioneer in the distribution of press releases.
We handle a wide range of genres of news, from tourism and gourmet to entertainment and gadgets.
It is packed with the latest information that can be delivered faster than anywhere else because @Press, which distributes press releases to TV, magazines, web media, etc. and is strong in SNS!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Boiled potatoesPotato masherCrush with a cooking utensil calledmilkとバ タ ーTo finish smoothly.cream,Vegetable oil,cheese,garlic,baconA cooking method that adds shreds of sardine is also common.Served on a meat dish,Gravy sauceAnd so on.potato saladAnd potatoescroquette,Shepherd's pieEtc. are based on this mashed potato.
Mashed potatoes as a dance
TwistSimilar to crushing potatoes with a potato masherStepDance is also called by the name of this dish. In 1959James BrownSpread from "Mashed Potato" composed under the name of "Roger", and became popular in the United States and other countries from the early 1960s...The following is an example of a song that incorporates it into the content.
Example sung in lyrics
- Vacation (VacationConnie FrancisSinging / Mieko HirotaOther covers)
- Land of XNUMX dancesWilson PickettSinging / The TigersOther covers)
- Hey Mama Rock and Roll (Carol）
- Innocent locomotion(Southern All Stars）
Example written in the title
- Mashed potato time (singing / GardenOther covers)
- That girl and mashed potatoes (Checkers）
- Mashed potato boogie (MO'SOME TONE BENDER）
- Mashed potato (IMALU）
Greenpeace(Green peas,English: green peas) IsLegumes OfVegetables,pea(English: pea, Scientific name:Pisum sativum) Immature seeds are edible.Blue practical peas.AlsoAo pea(Green peas),Real peasAlso called.The fruit peas on the market as vegetables are varieties that have been particularly improved for the purpose of eating green peas.
In Japan, a variety called "Usui peas" is a typical example.This is a practical pea that was imported from the United States in the Meiji era and was introduced into the Usui district of Habikino City, where it was improved..
The season is from late spring to early summer.Some are shipped as raw beans, but most arecanningAnd processed into frozen products.
Garnish with meat dishesSoup,Bean riceIt is used for such purposes.Because the green color is vividCurry and rice,chicken rice,Pork cutlet on rice,Fried riceIt is used for coloring such as, but it is the leading vegetable that is especially disliked by children because of its unique green odor.However, it has a high nutritional value as a vegetable.
The ripe Ao pea is harvested and sweetly boiled down.Warbler beansと 呼 ば れ る..Boil and then crushBean pasteWhat I didUguisu 餡Is called.Besides eating the boiled food as it isJapanese sweetsAs a material forBread(Uguispan) AndSteamed breadMay be put in.
- ^ http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/search/
- ^ "Required amounts of proteins and amino acids WHO/FAO/UNU Joint Expert Council Report" Translated by Amino Acid Society of Japan, published by Ito Dental Medicine, May 2009.ISBN-978 4263705681 Japanese translation source Protein and amino acid requirements in human nutrition, Report of a Joint WHO / FAO / UNU Expert Consultation, 2007
- ^ "Seasonal Minami Kawachi (May 5, Usui pea)”(Japanese). Osaka. October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ "Digital Daijisen commentary”. Kotobank. October 2018th, 3Browse.