What is the aim of increasing the supply of products to Ministop and AEON Group stores? [Product policy for the second half of FY21]
If you write the contents roughly
It can be seen that the policies set by Ministop in the first half are steadily producing results.
Ministop (Chiba Prefecture / President Akihiro Fujimoto) held a product policy presentation for the second half of 9 on September 15. 2021 years ... → Continue reading
The Diamond Chain Store Online is the first to publish news information regarding management and sales promotion in the retail and distribution industries. For those who work in the retail / distribution industry, please see the comprehensive information news site.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
It supports payment using electronic money and credit cards. For details, refer to the payment item.
To all storesPost boxIs installed.
Convenience store ATMAt some storesE-netOrAEON BankATM is installed. In recent years, we have been strongly promoting the replacement and new installation of AEON Bank ATMs.Seven-ElevenInSeven BankIt is also used for cash management of stores.
catch copyIs "A place for your relaxation on the street corner: Ministop".
There was an "Oyatsu Lab" as an original uniform price confectionery, but since September 2012, it has been renewed to "Eat and eat confectionery MINI Kibun".
From April 2010, you can check the latest product information and bargain information, including the distribution of mobile phone coupons. MINISTOP, which has been installed in the store since 4, has been offering the "WAO Pong" service, which automatically discounts the target products by paying with WAON since 2012. loppiThe procedure to issue a coupon and start receiving a discount has been started.
In 1989GK Industrial Design InstituteIt was changed to the current logo mark "house mark" by the production. The house and the tree with the logo mark mean "your resting place on the street corner", and the yellow, blue and orange lines of the symbol color are the image of the blue sky and orange fruits of Southern California and Southern California... Around 2013, the signboard of "ÆON" common to the AEON Group has been drawn to the left of the signboard of "MINISTOP" (It is drawn as "ÆON" in white on magenta.[Annotation 1]) Is being installed.
- Headquarters - ChibaChibaMihamaNakase5 chome 1 AEON TOWER6th floor.
- Makuhari Office - ChibaChibaMihamaNakase1-6 M Baypoint Makuhari 18th floor.
For other details Head office/office information See.
- 1980 (Showa55 years)
- 1981 (56)6 ――The 5th Shinkoiwa store was converted to a member store and the franchise business started.
- 1985 (60)5 --The total number of stores has reached 100. (20 directly managed stores, 80 member stores)
- 1986 (61)3 --Established a Ministop maintenance center.
- 1988 (63)4 -Established Network Service Co., Ltd. to strengthen logistics operations.
- 2 -Commenced storage service for public utility charges.
- May 6 - South Korea・Concluded a technical assistance agreement with Ajimoto Tsusho Co., Ltd. (currently Ministop Co., Ltd. of Korea) for developing convenience store business.
- 11 -Opened "Mokdong Store" in Seoul, South Korea, and opened a store there.
- 1991 (3)12 - OsakaDaito City"Akai 1-chome store" was opened in and started opening in Osaka Prefecture.
- 1993 (5)
- February-2 stores will be. (500 directly managed stores, 45 affiliated stores)
- May 3Concluded a Kansai area franchise agreement with CBS Japan Co., Ltd.
- 9 --Increased capital to 74 yen.
- May 9Area license agreement for Candy Express store development in Japan with "Candy Express" in the United States
- May 12 -Launch of a directly operated experimental store to create a franchise chain for the new-style casual flower shop "Blue Mist".
- 12 --Area franchise agreement with MCA (Quezon City) in the Philippines
- May 1 -Opened the first new store "Candy Express" in Shibuya.
- May 5 -Opened Honmachi XNUMX-chome store (Sendai city) and started store in Miyagi prefecture.
- May 6 - AomoriHachinohe CityConcluded an "area franchise agreement" with the Nakano Business Group in the northeastern area.
- May 7 -Established NGMS Network Co., Ltd..
- May 12 -Established JR Shikoku MS Network Co., Ltd.
- May 12 - Shikoku Passenger RailwayConcluded an "area franchise agreement" with a corporation (Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture).
- May 1 -Lemax Co., Ltd.Nagasaki) And "Area franchise contract".
- May 5 - KagawaTakamatsu"Kasuga store" (existing now) was opened in Kagawa prefecture.
- May 6 -Opened "Sakurai store" (no longer existing), the first Shikoku FC store in Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture.
- August-Listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- May 1 -Opened "Gunma Nakaizumi Store" (Gunma-gun Gunma-cho) and opened a store in Gunma Prefecture.
- May 5 -Established Ministop Kinki Co., Ltd. as a joint venture with Kita Main Store Co., Ltd.
- May 7 -Installed multimedia stations at approximately 150 stores in Saitama prefecture.
- May 7 -Commenced sales trials of pharmaceuticals at the Meguro Honmachi store (Meguro Ward).
- May 1 -Terminates technical assistance contract with Philippines MCA and closes 4 domestic stores.
- May 2 -Canceled area franchise agreement with CBS Japan Co., Ltd. and transferred management to Ministop Kinki Co., Ltd.
- March-Achieve 3 stores. (1000 directly managed stores, 86 affiliated stores)
- May 11 -Concluded a business tie-up with Iscomic, an affiliate of Cocostore, for logistics system development.
- May 11 -Opened the first store of the new business "Home Delica" in Kawasaki City.
- 1999 (11)
- March-Acquired 3 business rights from Ministop Kinki.
- May 3 - フィリピン Signed overseas area franchise agreement with Robinsons Convenience Stores, Inc.
- May 3 -Co-established MMH-EC Service Co., Ltd. with Mitsubishi Corporation and Hitachi Transport System Co., Ltd.
- July-Online shop site "e-ministop" opened.
- May 12 -Opened "Ministop Escorta Store" in Manila, Philippines, and opened in the country.
- 2002 (14)
- 2003 (15)
- February-The total number of domestic stores reached 2. (1500 directly managed stores, 136 affiliated stores)
- May 3 -Made the area franchise JR Shikoku MS Network Co., Ltd. a wholly owned subsidiary,KagawaDirect control. Next dayMay 4Changed the trade name to Shikoku MS Network Co., Ltd. For more informationfor free trial lessonsSee.
- May 8 -Absorbed Shikoku MS Network Co., Ltd.
- 2005 (17)
- 2006 (18)
- May 5 - EhimeNiihamaNiihama Yokosui-cho store opened in Ehime prefecture.
- July-Start using electronic money Suica payments at stores in the Kanto area.
- November-Achieved 11 stores in Japan, South Korea and the Philippines.
- November --Started using electronic money Suica payment at stores in the Tohoku and Chubu areas (excluding parts of Mie prefecture and Fukui prefecture).
- 2008 (20)
- May 1 -Made MS Kyushu a wholly owned subsidiary through a stock exchange.
- May 1 -Established Qingdao Strange Island Convenience Store Co., Ltd. as a joint venture with Qingdao Yongdong Dongtai Commercial Co., Ltd. (Qingdao Aeon).
- May 5 -Opened Green Shear Ministop Satellite Honjo Asahicho store as a joint store with a drug store.
- May 6 - Yu-PackStarted handling.
- May 6 -Cloisonne Shimoda store jointly opened with the post office (Shichiba Town, Kaifu District, Aichi Prefecture →Ama City) Open.
- May 7 -ChinaShandongOpened a store.
- May 10 -In partnership with XNUMXF Co., Ltd. (Yokohama City) and Nippon Car Sharing Co., Ltd.Car sharingEnter the business (Hokukarasan9 chome store,Horikiri8 chome store)
- May 12 - TochigiNasushiobaraAnd opened the Nasushiobara two-room store, and the number of domestic stores reached 2000.
- May 12 -Signed "Agreement on regional promotion and regional contribution" with Chiba Prefecture.
- July 7-Electronic money at stores in the Kyushu areaSUGOCAStarted handling payments.
- August 8- CFS Corporation,TakiyaCo-founded Rekozu Co., Ltd., a joint store company of drug stores and convenience stores.
- August 8-Cocosta West Co., Ltd. (Kumamoto City) and business alliance in the Kyushu area.
- May 9
- Business tie-up with Three F Co., Ltd. (Yokohama City) and Three F Co., Ltd. Chugoku-Shikoku (Kochi City) in the Shikoku area.
- Merged with MS Kyushu Co., Ltd. and directly controlled the Kyushu area.
- October 10-In collaboration with CFS Corporation, Rekozu Isogo Hiromachi store opened.
- October 10-signed a comprehensive cooperation agreement with Saitama Prefecture.
- November 11-Signed a comprehensive agreement on cooperation and cooperation with Aichi Prefecture.
- November 11-Start WAON auto charge service.
- August 12- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu Concluded a technical assistance contract with G7 Service and Trading Co., Ltd. for the development of convenience store business.
- January 1-Started handling iD payments.
- February 2-QUICPay payment handling started.
- July 7-Conclude a business alliance with Three F for joint delivery business of constant temperature products and mutual support system in case of emergency.
- September 9-29 stores in total domestic and overseas (4,000 domestic, 2,056 overseas) achieved.
- December 12-Start opening a store in Vietnam.
- March 3-Logistics giantTeacherAnnounced that it will establish a new joint venture with RTS Limited Liability Company in Kazakhstan to open a store in Kazakhstan.
- August 6- ionとLawsonAnnounced collaboration in the entertainment field. In the future at all Ministop storesloppiWill be installed.
- July 7-PT., A local subsidiary of the Republic of Indonesia. Concluded a basic agreement with BAHAGIA NIAGA LESTARI to develop the Ministop business in Indonesia.
- August 8-Concluded a capital and business alliance with Cocostore Corp., Cocostore East, and Cocostore West. * Ministop side faces Cocostore East and Cocostore West, 16 %Will invest to some extent.
- September 9-NB MS Network that concludes an area franchise agreement in the North-Tohoku area (MBGMS network) The area franchise agreement with the company was canceled in November, and the head office is under direct control. At the same time, announced that it will conclude a franchise agreement with MBGMS Network.
- January 1-Start opening a store in Kazakhstan.
- February 2-Lawson multimedia terminal "Loppi" completed the introduction of all stores.
- June 6-opening a store in Indonesia.
- 2014 (26)
- March 3-Cocosta Inc., Cocosta East Co., Ltd., dissolved the capital and business alliance with Cocosta West Inc.
- April 4-Started business development in Vietnam in collaboration with Sojitz Corporation
- November 11-Headquarters moved from Kanda, Chiyoda-ku to Mihama-ku, Chiba.
- December-Total number of stores in Japan and overseas reaches 12
- March 3-Hokuriku, Shikoku area stores start handling electronic money settlement for transportation such as ICOCA
- June 6-Terminate area franchise agreement with Indonesian local partner PT. BAHAGIA NIAGA LESTARI
- December 12-Common point card that was only introduced at some stores when the service startedsmart WAONTo all stores
Characteristics of the store
In the storeFast foodFor eating and drinking corners equipped with simple chairs and tables with a few seats for eating and drinkingWCPermanently installed,Soft creamAnd parfait andHot dog-French friesThe feature is that fast foods such as are processed, cooked and sold in the store.
While other convenience stores sell daily necessities and groceries exclusively, they have a food and drink corner, so they are roadside service facilities under the Town Planning and Zoning Act (drive-in, 150).m2Above) has a personality close to. In the eat-in cornerテ ー ルTo withstand long-term useArtificial marbleAre using.
Some eat-in corners are not available at midnight (approximately after 22:XNUMX) due to cleaning or crime prevention. It should be noted that stores where the eat-in corner cannot be used at midnight are generally stores that do not have a toilet entrance in the corner or are behind the cashier counter.
In addition, Ministop calls a convenience store + fast food store a combo store to differentiate it, but it is not popular.
Initiatives for environmental issues
We issue the Ministop Environmental and Social Report every year to publicize our efforts to address environmental and social issues.
At Ministopド アToLinear motorBuilt-in mechanism, general electricAutomatic doorIt leads to energy saving compared to.1998 After that, in the delivery vehiclecarbon dioxideLow emissionsCompressed natural gas (CNG) vehiclesHas begun to introduce.
またChopsticksUses domestically thinned timber because it contributes to the protection of forests for the amount of thinned wood that is produced by an appropriate method. However, since domestic chopsticks cost about four times as much as imported chopsticks, an advertisement is posted on the chopstick bag and the price difference is compensated by the income.
In 2010, due to the structure of some stores,FSC certified materialStarted the development of eco-friendly stores that use wood made from wood. Hamamatsu Shinbara store opened on November 11 of the same year (ShizuokaHamamatsu city) Became the first store.. After that, the number of wooden stores continued to increase little by little, and the Mitomigawa 2014-chome store (Mito City, Ibaraki Prefecture), which opened on November 11, 14, became the 3th store.
Electronic money payment
Available at all stores (excluding satellite stores) as of August 2020, 11Electronic moneyIt is,WAON-Rakuten Edy-iD-QUICPay4 types.In addition, all stores use electronic money for transportation.Suica-TOICA-ICOCA-SUGOCA-PASMO-Kitaca-nimoca-Hayakaken-sense ofIs available. Of prepaid electronic money,WAON-Rakuten Edy・Transportation electronic money can be charged at the cash register. In addition,PiTaPaCannot be used at all stores.
- 2005 8
- Experimentally at some stores in Chiba PrefectureSuicabySuica Shopping ServiceHowever, from around November 2006, we have expanded the introduction of Suica mainly in stores in the 11 wards of Tokyo. At the same time, Edy (currentlyRakuten Edy) Has also begun handling payments.
- Both Suica and Edy can be charged at the cash register. Suica and Edy have separate payment terminals, and Suica uses the same payment terminals as Suica shopping service stores other than Aeon.
- However, electronic money can be used interchangeably with SuicaPASMOWas unable to charge (2009 Currently chargeable).
- Regarding the introduction of Suica, the parent companyionIt is part of a comprehensive business tie-up between JR East and JR East, and is the first Aeon Group case to introduce Suica.
- 2007 After October
- The number of stores in the Tokyo metropolitan area other than the above that can be settled by Suica is increasing.May 7Officially announced that "Suica can now be used at Ministop in 1 prefecture and 6 prefectures in the Kanto area".
- At these storesJusco,MaxvaluWe are using a shared terminal installed iniDID has been introduced in all stores since January 2011 in Ministop.
- 2007 May 11Than
- At all stores where Suica in the metropolitan area has already been introducedWAONStart using. Also from the same dayMay 12By then, WAON was planned to be introduced to all stores except the Kyushu area at the discretion of each store, but due to system troubles in the Tokyo metropolitan area.May 11In other areasMay 11It was introduced from.
- At the same time, Suica was introduced at the same time in the Tohoku and Chubu areas (excluding part of Mie prefecture and Fukui prefecture).
- The Kyushu area is 2008May 3Aeon group WAON was introduced to Ministop during the nationwide expansion.
- The terminal is Suica, and the newly introduced store will only support WAON. Also, at the beginning of the introduction, it did not support auto-charging, so when the balance was insufficient, it was necessary to charge it in cash or to settle the shortfall separately in cash.
- 2008 May 7Than
- Kansai areaJR West JapanIn the area storesICOCAWas introduced. As a result, Suica has become available. Charge is also available. HoweverPiTaPaIs not available.
- From 2008 month
- Edy was introduced one after another and can be used at all stores. Convenience stores where Edy can be used at all storesam / pm,Circle K Thanks,Poplar group,FamilyMart,LawsonThis is the sixth company after.
- From 2010 year 7 month 1 day
- At stores in the Kyushu areaSUGOCAIntroduction.
- From 2010 year 11 month 5 day
- WAON auto charge handling started.
- From 2011 year 1 month 28 day
- ID introduced at all stores.
- From 2011 year 2 month 25 day
- At all stores,QUICPayIntroduction.
- From 2016 year 3 month 1 day
- Introduced ICOCA at stores in Hokuriku and Shikoku area.
In March 2010, Suica was SUGOCA,nimoca,Hayakaken,TOICAAs a result, it has become possible to use the IC card above in areas that support Suica... Therefore, TOICA of JR Tokai can be used by mutual use in the area of JR Tokai.
In addition, from March 2011, 3, mutual use is possible between the three electronic moneys, ICOCA, TOICA, and SUGOCA. In addition, from March 5, 3sense ofIs also available.
Credit card transaction
We accept paymentCredit cardIt is,AEON credit service,VISA,MasterCard,JCB,AMERICAN-EXPRESS,Diners,Discover,OMC card,andCUP(UnionPay).The payment method is one-time payment only.If you pay with AEON Card, Saty Vivre Card, and Saty Card every Saturday, 1 %There was a compelling service, but it ended on September 2009, 9.
Overseas issued credit (debit) card that requires signature, and "Specified UnionPay credit cardIt is also possible to handle UnionPay cards that do not fall under "."
Point card payment
Support for point cards was significantly delayed compared to other companies in the same industry because the group focused on electronic money WAON. In 2016, we finally introduced "smart WAON" as a group, but when the service started in June, it was introduced only in some stores, and the service started in all stores on December 6, six months later.[Annotation 3].. From this point onward, the point exchange of electronic money WAON is required to use the AEON Bank ATM in the store instead of the cash register.
Broadcast in store
Inside the Ministop store, there is a radio program-like in-store broadcast called "Ministop in your ears."
Prefecture with store
As of February 2021, there are 8 stores in the 27 prefectures below. On the other hand, in areas without storesHokkaido,Akita,Yamagata,Koshinetsu areaExcluding Fukui PrefectureHokuriku area,Wakayama,China region,Kochi,South Kyushu area(Kumamoto,Miyazaki,Kagoshima),OkinawaIs. Number of stores in parentheses
- Tohoku:Aomori(26),Iwate(Northern prefecture andKitakami City,Nishiiwai DistrictHiraizumi Town) (11),Miyagi(107),Fukushima(81)
- Central part:Shizuoka(130),Aichi(198),Mie(82),Gifu(85),Fukui(Reinan(Regional only) (7)
- Shikoku:Tokushima(19),Kagawa(31),Ehime(Toyo(Regional only) (7)
- Kyusyu:Fukuoka(117),Saga(12),Oita(Hita City3 stores) (3)
- Current northernmost store in Japan: Mutsu Ohata store (Aomori prefecture)Mutsu City）
- Current easternmost store in Japan: Kuji Tayacho store (Iwate Prefecture)Kuji City）
- Current westernmost store in Japan: Saga Kohokucho store (Saga Prefecture)Kishima-gunOmachi Town）
- Current southernmost store in Japan: Yanagawa Mihashi store (Yanagawa City, Fukuoka Prefecture)
Opening stores in the Shikoku region
Shikoku regionWas initiallyShikoku Passenger Railway(JR Shikoku) joint venture "JR Shikoku MS Network Co., Ltd."(1995 Established.Investment ratio is JR Shikoku 80 %, Ministop 20%), but lost the competition with other chains, especially2001 OfFamilyMartIt was hit hard by the advance and due to the management difficulties of JR Shikoku2004 May 3Sold all shares owned by JR Shikoku to Ministop headquarters for 2 million yen, withdrawing officers and employees from JR Shikoku including the president,May 4With the company nameShikoku MS Network Co., Ltd.Was changed to.. The same yearMay 8The company was absorbed and merged with the ministop headquarters.. At present, we are closing unprofitable stores in Kagawa prefecture, which was operated by a joint venture, while opening stores in other prefectures in Shikoku.May 6Opened a store in Tokushima Prefecture.
2010 May 9ToKochiCo., Ltd., which operates stores mainlyThree FFormed a business alliance with Chugoku and Shikoku in the Shikoku area... Ministop has not opened stores in the west of Chuyo and Ehime prefectures, and conversely, XNUMXF has not opened stores in Kagawa prefecture (and there are almost no Tokushima prefectures), so the business area does not cover the tie-up. In addition, three f2015 May 1As long as it withdrew from Shikoku, this tie-up was also dissolved.
- Shuwa Sogo Hospital (SaitamaKasukabe)- Shuwa Sogo HospitalOn the site.
- Saitama Shintoshin Joint Government Office Store (Saitama PrefectureSaitama)-Saitama Shintoshin Joint Government Building No. 1 1st floor.
- AEON TOWER Store (Mihama-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba)- AEON groupThere is a store in the head office building that doubles as an experimental store.AEON BankATM installed.
- Narita Red Cross Hospital Store (Chiba PrefectureNarita City)- Narita Red Cross HospitalInside.
- Takasago 3-chome store (TokyoKatsushika)- Tokyo East Shinkin BankIt is adjacent to, and the Ministop store is directly connected to the Higashin ATM corner.
- Plaza 24 Kanda Nishikicho 1-chome store (TokyoChiyoda Ward)-Located in the company's head office location. In parallel with e-net ATMAEON BankATM is attached.
- NTT Kanto Hospital Store (TokyoShinagawa)- NTT East Kanto Hospital2nd floor in (former Kanto Teshin Hospital).Sumitomo Mitsui Banking CorporationInstalled management e-net ATM.
- Machida City Hall (TokyoMachida-shi)- Machida City HallThe first floor.
- Sagamihara Kyodo Hospital store (KanagawaSagamihara CityGreen District)- Sagamihara Kyodo HospitalInside.
- Nagoya Second Red Cross Hospital Store (AichiNagoya cityShowa Ward)- Nagoya Second Red Cross HospitalThe first floor in (common name: Yagoto Niseki Hospital).Nagoya BankInstalled management e-net ATM.
- Mie University Store (MieTsu City)- Mie UniversityInside.AEON BankATM is attached. The environment-friendly store has installed a solar power generation system and energy-saving lighting equipment, and does not distribute shopping bags.
- Kyoto Second Red Cross Hospital Store (KyotoKyoto City)- Kyoto Second Red Cross HospitalInside.
- Osaka Prefectural Psychiatric Center (OsakaHirakata)- Osaka Prefectural Psychiatric CenterThe first floor inside (former Osaka Prefectural Nakamiya Hospital).
- Ashiya Air Self Defense Force store (FukuokaOnga-gunAshiya Town)-JASDFbaseStore inside (available to general visitors on the day of the air festival).
- Mudahara Garrison Store (SagaKanzaki DistrictYoshinogari Town) - Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceMitsuhara GarrisonThe store inside.
- Kagamiishi PA store (FukushimaIwase-gunKagamiishi Town)- Tohoku ExpresswayKagamiishi parking areaIn the down line.2002 May 11Opening.
- Kagamiishi PA up store (Kagaishi town, Iwase-gun, Fukushima)-Tohoku Expressway Kagamiishi parking area up line.2017 May 7Opening.
- Hashie PA Outbound Store (GunmaIsesaki City)- North Kanto ExpresswayHashie Parking AreaIn the down line.2008 May 3Opening.
- Pasar Makuhari descent store (ChibaChibaHanami River Ward)- Keiyo RoadMakuhari parking areaIn the down line. Opened March 2008, 3.
- Nihondaira PA Outbound Store (ShizuokaShizuoka CitySuruga Ward)- Tomei ExpresswayNippondaira parking areaIn the down line.2007 May 8Opening.
- Byobuseyama PA upstream store (GifuMizunami)- Chuo ExpresswayFolding screen parking areaIn the up line. 2008May 12Opening.
- Seki SA upstream store (GifuSeki City)- Tokai Hokuriku ExpresswaySeki service areaIn the up line.2010 May 3Opening.
- Kameyama PA Outbound Store (MieKameyama City)- Higashi Meihan ExpresswayKameyama Parking AreaIn the down line.2009 May 3Opening.
- ISM Kusatsu PA upstream store (ShigaOtsu City)- Meishin ExpresswayKusatsu Parking AreaIn the up line.2006 May 11Opening.2018 May 3closed. same yearMay 4ToSeven-ElevenRebranded to.
- ISM Kusatsu PA Outbound Store (Shiga PrefectureKusatsu City)-Kusatsu parking area down line Meishin Expressway. Opened November 2006, 11. Closed March 18, 2018. Rebranded to Seven-Eleven on April 3 of the same year.
- ISM Higashi Osaka PA Outbound Store (OsakaHigashi Osaka City)- Kinki ExpresswayHigashi Osaka Parking AreaIn the down line. 2006May 10Opening. Closed March 2018, 3. Rebranded to Seven-Eleven on April 31 of the same year.
- ISM Tarumi PA Outbound Store (HyogoKobe CityTarumi Ward)- Daini Shinmei RoadTarumi Parking AreaIn the down line. 2007May 10Opening. Closed March 2018, 3. Rebranded to Seven-Eleven on April 31 of the same year.
- ISM Awakawa PA Outbound Store (HyogoKobe CityKita)- Sanyo ExpresswayAwakawa Parking AreaIn the down line. 2008May 12Opening.
- ISM Irino PA Outbound Store (EhimeShikokuchuo City)- Matsuyama ExpresswayIrino Parking AreaIn the down line. Opened on July 2008, 7. Closed on March 29, 2019.Rebranded to Seven-Eleven on April 3th of the same year.
- ISM Irino PA Up Store (Shikokuchuo City, Ehime Prefecture) --Matsuyama Expressway Irino Parking Area Up Line. Opened on July 2008, 7. Closed on March 29, 2019.Rebranded to Seven-Eleven on April 3th of the same year.
- ISM direct PA upstream store (FukuokaNogata)- Kyushu ExpresswayRectangular parking areaIn the up line. 2007May 7Opening.
- ISM Kurate PA Outbound Store (Fukuoka PrefectureKurate-gunKurate Town)-Kyushu ExpresswayKurate Parking AreaIn the down line. Opened March 2007, 7.
- ISM Kusu SA Outbound Store (OitaKusu-gunKusu Town)- Oita ExpresswayKusu Service AreaIn the down line. 2008May 8Opening. Closed March 2019, 3. Rebranded to Seven-Eleven on April 31 of the same year.
- MS & Cosmo Sakura Obukai store (Chiba佐 倉 市)-Cosmo Oil Sales Self-Pure Business Department Tokyo (Cosmo OilInside a self-service gas station (Mini Stop & Cosmo Sakura Obukai store) operated by a wholly owned subsidiary of COSMO.
- In some parts of the Kansai area, lightweight stores that do not have a food and drink cornerMini shopIt was operating as (MINI SHOP). Since the store design and the logo are similar to those of Ministop, another company called MinistopSimilar productIt was sometimes misunderstood that it was an official variation of Ministop. Currently, it has been unified into Ministop, and there are no stores operating under this name.
- Also, TohokuNikomartThe store that has been converted from has been switched to a "mini shop".
Amendment in 2009Pharmaceutical Affairs LawFollowing the enforcement, Aeon's drugstore groupHapicomEach member company had developed an integrated store of drugstore and convenience store (neither of them exists).
- Green Shea Ministop Satellite-a member of HapicomWelcia PharmacyA complex store with a drug store (pharmacy) operated by.There were two stores in the Kanto area (Nerima Toyoda store and Hino Manganji store).AEON Bank ATM installed.We do not handle fast food products.Since the cash register is from Welcia, it was not possible to settle with electronic money at the time of opening.Except for some products such as lunch boxes and magazines supplied by MINISTOPT pointCan be granted.Both of the two stores that had been opened were later converted to drug stores (Welcia).
- Takiya Ministop Satellite-a member of HapicomTakiyaOperated by (now Welcia Pharmacy)Drug storeA complex store with. It is deployed in the Kansai area, and business hours were 16 hours. AEON Bank ATM installed. There are no fast food products. It has not been deployed at the moment due to the change of the trade name to "Rekozu" described later.
- Rekozu -Be part of HapicomCFS Corporation-Operated by Rekozu Co., Ltd., which was jointly funded by Takiya (currently both companies are integrated into the Welcia Pharmacy) and MinistopDrug storeComplex store with.AEON Bank ATM installed. Recods Co., Ltd. was merged into Ministop on September 2014, 9, but some stores in the Kanto area continued to operate after shifting to Ministop's operation, but in 1 it was a regular convenience store. Was converted to.It was also deployed in the Kansai area, but it was closed or converted to a drug store.
Part of the development areaAEON MALLIn some cases, Ministop has opened as an in-house store for the purpose of employee welfare. Since it is located in a mall that can only be used by employees and related parties, it is excluded from the store search on the official website. However,AEON Lake TownShops andAEON MALL MakuhariThere are also stores that can be used by general customers like.
In addition, depending on the store of AEON MALL, convenience stores of other companies may open in the area dedicated to employees and related parties, but since Ministop itself is the AEON Group, it mainly opens in areas where Ministop is not deployed. Has been done.
Softbank Wi-fi spot
On July 2010, 07, Ministop Co., Ltd. announced that it will partner with SoftBank Mobile Corp. to introduce public wireless LAN service "SoftBank Wi-Fi Spot" and gradually expand it nationwide.
As of 2019 month, South Korea,フィリピン,Chugoku,Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euHas more than half of the stores in Japan, more than the number in Japan(It is the only Japanese convenience store since FamilyMart withdrew from Korea). It used to expand into Kazakhstan, but announced its withdrawal in June 2014 because the local joint venture partner decided to withdraw from the convenience store... In 2018, due to intensifying competition in the Korean market (5th largest market share in South Korea), Aeon Group, which is a major shareholder of Korean Ministop and holds 76% of the shares, is proceeding with the procedure for the sale of shares. Operates Seven-Eleven in South Korea for preliminary biddingLotte Group,EmartRun 24Shinsegae GroupHas been told that.. However, the gap between Aeon, who wants to continue operating as a ministop, Lotte, who wants to change its brand to its own, and Shinsegae, has not been closed, and Aeon has abandoned its sale... The Indonesian Ministop FC contract was terminated on June 2016, 17.
Store employee uniforms
It was changed to the 2006th generation uniform in 6. The features are as follows.
- The material of the uniform and cap is 100 polyester %..Contains 55% recycled polyester.
- CollarStand collarAnd
- Baseball cap (Baseball cap) Type.
From June 2012, it has been changed to the 6th uniform. The features are as follows.
- The material of the uniform is 90% polyester and 10% cotton.
- The material of the cap is 100% polyester mesh type.
- It has improved breathability and is lighter than before.
- The color is a corporate color scheme.
Fast food menu
New products will be released on Tuesday in principle.
- Chicken for sale
- Potatoes for sale
- Chinese buns for sale
- Frankfurt, skewers for sale
- Fried food for sale
- Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan Earthquake) Due to the shortage of ingredients after the outbreak, a special menu limited to the area was on sale for a specific period (eg "pizza" in Aomori prefecture).
- Soft serve ice cream (corn / cup)
- All Year
- Belgian chocolate/Belgian chocolate
- Every autumn only
Items for sale
Items for sale
- Summer limited menu
Nissei Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Ibaraki City, Osaka Prefecture), a comprehensive Gulliver maker of soft ice cream, has been deeply involved in the development of soft ice cream products since it was first launched. Menu development, soft ice cream production freezer, and original ingredients We are a total producer of mixes and serving cones, and are the main users of the company.
- Hamburger system (1990s)
- Stamina Fried Burger
- Shrimp cutlet burger
- Pastrami burger
- Teriyaki burger
- Teriyaki chicken burger
- XO sauce burger
- Black pork tonkatsu burger
- Chicken tomato burger
- DX lettuce burger
- Okonomiyaki (Okonomiyaki-styleImagawa ware）
- Hokkaido style with corn and salmon Hokkaido style
- Osaka style with big octopus Osaka style
- Kansai-style soba balls with squid
- Korean style
- Karikariman (in winter, Chinese buns)NakamurayaJointly developed with)
- Karikari donut
- Sand system
- Pastrami sandwich (at the time of foundation)
- Pita sand
- Italian sand
- Mochiri Panini
- 4 kinds of cheese pizza (-February 2009)
- Red Snow Crab Cream (-February 2009)
Cold dessert history
- Soft ice cream past sale flavor list
- Strawberry Millefeuille Parfait (-May 2009)
- Italian chestnut Mont Blanc parfait (-March 2009)
- Shiratama Cream Anmitsu Parfait (-February 2009)
- Flo Flo
- Espresso (-May 2009)
- "Go to a convenience store and eat pizza" (around 1989)
- "Speak, eat, convenience, ministop" (Since 1992, it has been used as a time signal for in-store cable broadcasting.)
- "It's a little different! Ministop" (one generation ago)
- "A little stop! Ministop"
- "Bright. Energetic. Contact. Ministop" (present)
- Chiba University of CommerceOfficial Supporter Company of Service Creation Faculty
- July 2013, 7, Mukou Terado-cho store(KyotoMukai), a customer who seems to be a male invaded the sales case of the ice cream while attending the cashier of the employee, and an image of the situation was posted on the Internet... The image is on July 7twitterAfter being discovered, Ministop will replace the sales case at the same store and dispose of the product,Mukou Town OfficeReported the damage to.
- ^ However,KyotoとNaraThe store is different from the other areas, which are drawn as “ÆON” in magenta on a white background based on the Urban Landscape Ordinance.
- ^ Until March 2015, 11TokyoChiyoda WardKandanishiki TownThe main store was located at 1-chome.
- ^ In the store search on the "smart WAON" site before the expansion of all stores, there were less than 100 Ministops available. Specifically, it was the Aeon headquarters and some highway SA/PA installation stores.
- ^ a b c d e f Distribution Company Yearbook 2003, Nihon Keizai Shimbun, (2002-12-20), pp. 516
- ^ Chiharu Watanabe"Who designed this? ] Art publisher.ISBN 4-568-50269-1.October 2009th, 6Browse.
- ^ a b Notice of conclusion of split contract regarding business succession due to company split (absorption-type split)(Ministop September 2012, 9)
- ^ "Convenience store "Ministop" first opened in Ehime Prefecture”. Ministop Co., Ltd. (May 2007, 5). October 2019th, 6Browse.
- ^ "About collaboration between AEON Group and Lawson in the entertainment field" (PDF) (Press Release), Aeon Co., Ltd./Lawson Co., Ltd., (June 2012, 6) October 2012th, 6Browse.
- ^ Ministop accelerates its own operation in Tohoku(December 2012, 9, Nihon Keizai Shimbun)
- ^ Succeeded Ministop/Aomori FC business(Distribution News September 2012, 9)
- ^ a b "Starting to use "WAON POINT" service with Ministop You can use the "WAON POINT card" that allows you to collect points even if you pay cash. ” (Press Release), Ministop, (December 2016, 12) October 2016th, 12Browse.
- ^ “Ministop opens the first wooden eco-friendly store in Hamamatsu City”. My navi(July 2010, 11) October 2014th, 12Browse.
- ^ Suica is now available at Ministop stores in the 1st and 6th Kanto prefectures (PDF) -News Release (Ministop, JR East) July 2007, 7
- ^ (PDF) - news release(JR Kyushu, AEON) March 2010, 3
- ^ (PDF) -News Release September 2009, 12
(PDF) -JR East/JR Tokai/JR West News Release December 2009, 12
- ^ "About UnionPay Cards and Specified UnionPay Credit Cards". JCB. October 2018th, 1Browse.
- ^ Notice Regarding Acquisition of Shares in JR Shikoku MS Network Co., Ltd. Ministop News Release March 2004, 3 (Internet Archive)
- ^ Notice regarding merger Ministop News Release June 2004, 6 (Internet Archive). In this release statement, it will be merged on August 12st, but since it is Sunday on the same day, it will be merged on August 8nd in the registry.
- ^ Business alliance of "XNUMXF Co., Ltd.", "XNUMXF Chu-Shikoku Co., Ltd." and "Ministop Co., Ltd." in the Shikoku area (PDF) -2010F Ministop Joint News Release September 9, 1
- ^ Public information Machida March 2018, 3 Issue 15
- ^ a b c d "Notice of business suspension due to the implementation of interior work at convenience stores [April 30, 4-late April]" (Press Release), West Nippon Expressway Service Holdings, (February 2018, 2) October 2018th, 4Browse.
- ^ a b c d “20 convenience stores in NEXCO West Japan SA/PA are reopened as “Seven-Eleven”! [Friday, April 30, 4 27:7]” (Press Release), West Nippon Expressway Service Holdings, (February 2018, 3) October 2018th, 4Browse.
- ^ a b c "4 convenience stores will be closed from April 1st to 25th-Reopening as Seven-Eleven from April 10th-" (Press Release), West Nippon Expressway Service Holdings, (February 2019, 2) October 2020th, 12Browse.
- ^ Tohoku Nikomart completes switching signboards of all stores to "Mini Shop" January 1994, 1 Nippon Food Newspaper
- ^ https://www.ministop.co.jp/corporate/about/area.html
- ^ Ministop withdraws from Kazakh -Nihon Keizai Shimbun, December 2014, 6
- ^ 롯데 · 신세계 미니스톱 인수전… `실탄` 얼마나 있나 -Mainichi Keizai Shimbun October 2018, 10
- ^ Business hours at Korean convenience stores have been shortened, but the situation is quite different from Japan -Newsweek2019 March 3
- ^ "Customers invade the ice sale case" announced by Ministop(July 2013, 7 J-CAST News Read August 25, 8)
- ^ Customers entered the convenience store freezer and posted photos on Twitter...(Retrieved on August 2013, 7 by Sponichi Annex on July 25, 8)
- Yuji Tanaka(LOL problem)-There is no commercial appearance, but in the stacking eraAsagayaHe often appears in his story because he worked for many years at Ministop and became a store manager.It has also appeared in the newsletter of Ministop.
- Re: Life in a different world starting from zero -Appeared as the stage of the first episode. Original goods are also released in connection with the cooperation with the production.
- Yoko Kumada ――When I was a high school student, I worked part-time at the Gifu Aikawabashi store (closed in November 2016) in Gifu City, Gifu Prefecture. I also posted that I was working part-time on the LINE blog.
- Akari Suda(SKE48Like high school student Kumada, had a part-time job at a store in the city of Nagoya. This is a participation song "Surprisingly mango] When releasing, tie-up with Ministop's limited-time product "Mango Parfait"Jurina MatsuiIt was revealed on the in-store broadcast that appeared with Rara and was also in charge of product promotion.
- Azusa Tadokoro ――I have experience working part-time in the past.