Photo [Kai Sengokuhara] Guest room open-air bath
[Kai] -A moment to love autumn leaves and feel autumn-Enjoy autumn at a hot spring inn "A trip to the hot springs of the world where you can get drunk with autumn leaves" is held ...
If you write the contents roughly
The terraces and open-air baths that overhang the forest in all the separate guest rooms allow you to soak in the bathtub and monopolize the bright autumn leaves in a space where you can enjoy the sense of unity with the nature of the national park.
Hoshino Resorts' hot spring inn brand "Kai", which is expanding nationwide, will be "in autumn colors ..." from September 2021st to November 9th, 1. → Continue reading
Atpress is a pioneer in the distribution of press releases.
We handle a wide range of genres of news, from tourism and gourmet to entertainment and gadgets.
It is packed with the latest information that can be delivered faster than anywhere else because @Press, which distributes press releases to TV, magazines, web media, etc. and is strong in SNS!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Open-air baths in hot springs are very popular. Being able to take a bath while gazing at the scenery, having a feeling of openness when taking a bath, and in the bathroomheatThere are various factors such as the difficulty of hot flashes due to the absence of muddy water. So manyJapanese inn,Day trip bath facilityThen.UchiyuNot only that, it also has an open-air bath.
In recent years, not only traditional hot springs, but manySuper sentoThere are also open-air baths installed in such places.1980 eraUntil the beginning, Roman bathsJungle bathThe indoor baths represented byBubble economySince then, I have been acclaimed for having an open-air bath.
Incidentally,ceilingAnd MikatawallThere are some cases that are called "open-air baths" and some are called "half-open-air baths" even though there is a sense of blockage that is not much different from being indoors.
Open-air bath with number
Open-air bath with number(Rotenburobanzuke) isHot spring numberingIt is a kind of, and the open-air bath is famoushot springTheNumberingIt was done. Was created1981 so,Fuyu NoguchiEdited by. In the outdoor bath numberingWest OfYokozuna TheYubara hot spring"Yuyu," the eastern YokozunaTakaragawa OnsenIs. A large open-air bath numbered monument is posted at Yubara Onsen.symbolIt has become.
Variant of open-air bath
Forest open-air bath
(Yumura hot spring）
Mountain stream open-air bath
(I.e.Open-air bath with a view (Lake Tazawa Kogen Onsen Alpa Komagusa)
Open-air bath with guest room
As a management problem, particularly in a free-flowing hot spring where the source temperature is high, the temperature of the hot water greatly fluctuates depending on the weather conditions, so more detailed temperature management is required.
- FukushimaIwaki OfSpa Resort HawaiiansThe open-air bath "Edo Jyowa Yoichi" is the largest open-air bath in the world with a total bathtub area of 1000 mXNUMX.Guinness World RecordsRegistered in "2009".
- アイス ランドIs 5,000m wide2(Of which, the general bathing area is approximately 2,400 m2) Open-air bath "Blue lagoonThere is.
- May 6Is the day of the open-air bath (referred to as "ro (6)pun).1987 March 6Okayama OfYubara hot springEstablished[Note 2].
- ^ In the case of the outdoor bath (field bath),Hot springIt does not mean that it naturally springs up, but it may also mean that the open-air bath has no walls or roofs.
- ^ As a "town development project" based on the ideas of young people at Yubara Onsen,1987 Was started by.
- ^ Kotobank-Digital Daijisen (Sanseido)
- ^ National Living Health Sales Guidance Center"Control guidelines for the prevention of Legionella spp.Revised March 1999, read January 3, 2016.
- ^ "The largest open-air bath in the world”. Spa Resort Hawaiians (November 2008, 11). October 2021th, 6Browse.
- ^ Iceland Tourism and Culture Institute "A thorough guide to tourist spots Blue LagoonRead January 2016, 1.
- ^ 6/26 Open-air Bath Day Executive Committee Official Page(Yubara Town Ryokan Cooperative)